Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579391 Posts in 73846 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 08, 2024, 07:04:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Greatguy87] SERIES: Vicki Stories
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Greatguy87] SERIES: Vicki Stories  (Read 5938 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Author: [Greatguy87] SERIES: Vicki Stories
« on: July 23, 2017, 08:59:14 am »
Vicki's Beginning

Submitted by Greatguy87 on November 5, 2015 - 11:20pm

Vicki wasnt your typical college girl. For one thing she was 6'4 250lbs and 70% of it was muscle. The rest was tits, ass and a thin layer of fat covering her entire body. At the moment she was spotting a tan and blonde hair. (She loved dying her hair.) The muscles on her massive frame danced as a warm breeze kissed the ocean on the beach. While her legs were massive with 30" of mule kicking power, she was proudest of her arms. With 20" bi's, tri's and forearms thanks to her mixture of crossfit, akido, weightlifting, ju jitsu and 10 other martial arts they werent just heavy but they were also ripped to shreds.

The rest of her body was a testament to the limits of natural muscle for a woman her size. A 36" waist made normal womans clothing impossible. Not to mention that her massive DD breasts made shirts a nightmare for her and a blessing for any male walking by the beach that day as her t-shirt streached to insane proportions to fit her body. This muscle woman had a back that you could plot a map on with its deep and defined ridges and crevases. The width was almost endless like a valley. As she got back in her car to go back to campus before wrestling practice she noticed her gas gauge was nearing empty. Vicki sighed with exsasperation at her situation and headed back to campus.

After practice in which she beat the heavy weight captian senseless just to blow off steam for an hour, Vicki jogged back to her dorm. The heavyweight captian was enraged afterwards. He wanted his revenge so he followed her and called her every name in the book. The more muscular carbon copy of Athena quickly turned to answer her antaginist. "Chuck leave me alone or I will put you to sleep. You know I can do it too asshole." The Herculean mastodon of manhood would not go quietly however. "You got lucky you cunt licking dyke! Your on the juice too!"

Vicki snapped and began to throughly beat him to a bloody plup with bone snapping kicks. "Please stop! Im sorry!" Yea you are. A sorry ass bitch!", the ripped woman quipped as she picked him up and slammed him down. She repeated the motion a few times which caused the jock to scream as his ribs were shattered. Then she pulled a dildo out of her bag and proceeded to teach him the meaning of sexual consent because she found out a girl had been raped on campus and he bragged about his 'awesome night with this hot chick.' His screams were bordering on soprano as she snapped his legs with her hands by using them as handles and tore his ass up. The female conquerer then slung him over her shoulder and took him back to her dorm to continue his torture. After his face was smashed by her sheild-like knees to a pulp she ripped his dick off and stuffed it down his throat. Finally, she snapped his neck with one chop and dumped his body in a furnance.

Someone had seen this savage beating and forced rape by the female giant and called her the next day. "Hello Ms Vicki. Im Louie. I have a business proposal. I need someone to handle my day to day operations in my business. The pay is 100k a year. Call back if your interested." The muscled maiden quickly called the number and arranged to meet at a fairly good Italian spot. "Whats the job?", she asked as soon as she sat down. "You dont mess around huh?", the portly man quipped. "Dont waste my time old man! Whats the fucking job?" Louie pulled out a folder for the 22 year old super woman to read. "Kill them. Intimidate them. Buy them out. I want money or blood from everyone in this folder by the end of the week. Can you do it?" Vicki nodded her head yes and left the resturant to start working her new job.
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Vicki Breaks the Glass Ceiling
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 12:54:51 pm »
Vicki Breaks the Glass Ceiling

Submitted by Greatguy87 on November 2, 2015 - 4:56pm

Vicki had murdered all her boss's enemies. From quartering the head of the El Diablo to hotpoking the Sicilian mob boss, she truly was a bad motherfucker. She love to shrink or bronze the head of her enemies too, like she did to the Bandaits who were a all white biker gang. All 10 leaders were killed with her bare hands via snapping bone and tearing muscle limb from limb like pulling taffy. The Alpha Lords (a Russian mob sub gang) were hacked to death with a big axe, then there heads were shrunk. Occasionally, she would make deals though.

"Lets get down to business gentlemen." As she sat across from the Dragons leadership (a black gang in the area), her muscles were tensed and ready to go despite her black dress. Her morning workout fed blood to the titanium statue that is her body. It consisted of 50 reps of 200lbs pounds on dumb and barbell weight, then 2k pounds on legs. "I see you planned on taking the drug money and cleaning it to develop your territory. Smart move. So here's what Ill do. Im offering you a billion dollars to leave the drug trade for good. Cut your ties, including imforments and crooked cops and within two years you'll have 4 bed 4 bath houses up and down your streets and clean records."

Terry, the head of the Dragons thought about it. "How do I know your not bluffing us?" Then Vicki pressed the intercom and revealed a safe. "If you sign right here, Ill arrange for the dirty cops to be killed and their families will be notified that we will come after them if they dont move. Their rookie partners will be paid a bonus for outing them." (She had already sent info on the dirty cops to the Feds. They were raiding the police department as she spoke.) Terry signed the paperwork and stepped in the safe. "Wow! Im free. No more running. I can take my kids to school. My crew can be taken care of too." He turned to Vicki and said:"I dont know how to thank you."

Vicki laughed and said: "These 10 debit cards give you access to a Swiss bank account for each card. 100 mill is on each card. Remember the three rules: Dont cross into my territory unless you have to and make it quick if you do. No more gang activity. Most importantly, you must stay here and live because you leaving would arouse suspesion. Oh and go slow on the building so the feds dont get wind either."

With that meeting done, the suave woman left and met her boss. "The drug trade is ours boss. Everybody is either dead or bought out." The boss was stunned. "Wow! Thats impressive! In less than a year, I control all the drug trade in this massive city! Thank you Vicki!" As he said this, Vicki smiled. "There's still a small problem though." The boss scratched his head trying to figure out the problem. Then Vicki blasted her heel through his chest and impaled his heart. "Its you asshole.", she whispered in his ear as he lay back in his chair rapidly losing blood. After a few minutes of convulsing he died. Vicki snapped his head off his neck and kissed it. "It feels good to be a queen."
Within two years, Vicki owned everything in the city, including the government. At 28, she ran the city better than every politicion in it. The school district was the best in the state every year due to high teacher pay and great retirement benefits.

Eventually, Vicki did what any smart person would do: She killed her connections to the underground and ran for mayor. By smashing skulls, snapping necks and tearing limbs she effectively ended her carreer as a crime boss. Anyone who worked fir her either left with her or died by her gruesome hands and legs. This was the story of Vicki, the college athelete turned billionare.
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Vicki's Hoes
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 12:58:55 pm »
Vicki's Hoes

Submitted by Greatguy87 on October 27, 2015 - 9:30pm

After the 'workout' at the gym she showed up at her job: Bookie. If you paid, you lived. You missed a payment, you die. (She killed every one who cut into boss's gig with her bare hands.) Her massive, yet elusive figure ment she was fast as a cornerback, yet hit like a linebacker. One time someone tried to out run her. She laughed and gave him a one minute head start then took off after the guy. The guy's top speed was Vicki's warmup run, despite his conditioning. She caught up with him quickly. "Having fun? Nice day for a run huh?", she quipped. As soon as she was close enough the female muscle brute tackled the speedy young man like she was in primetime on Sunday.

After tackling the young man, she hoisted him up on her shoulders and slowly bent down. "ARGGH! YOUR KILLIN ME! PLEASE STOP!!! AHHH!" Vicki smiled a wicked smile. "Here's the deal. You owe money sweetie. No money, no talkie. haha." All of a sudden, money dropped from his pockets. "I also have another rule. You lie. you die." With that, she snapped him over her knee so swiftly and with such force he died instantly. His spine shattered through his skin.

After work, she went home and took care of her hoe Walter. He was a homeless man with a big cock. "Walter honey, mommy's home!" Walter bounced up like a school kid and kissed her sweaty body (she had another light workout at the gym again.) "I see the house is clean. Except..." The small man froze in horror. Then she glared at him. "Why is there dust on my chanderlears?!" He went cold and the tears flowed. "I...im soo sorry. I...You never taught me how to clean glass! There's no ladder." Vicki just looked at him with a soft and comforting look in her eyes. "Aww honey. I'll show you."

The massive woman then threw him around after dousing him with cleaner. "Make sure you lick and clean everything asshole." After a hour she studied her handy work. "Good job sweetie! Now its time to squeeze the rag out." Wrapping her arms around his skinny frame was just the beginning of a slowly painful lesson in proper cleaning. His screams as she squeezed his body like a python were sweet music. "Shh. Shh. My rag doesnt talk." She then headbutted him with such force it snapped his neck instantly. "Damn. He was a good cook. Haha."
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Vicki's Bitch
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 01:04:18 pm »
Vicki's Bitch

Submitted by Greatguy87 on October 26, 2015 - 4:30pm

As she entered the gym that night, Vicki smiled. "So many bitches here. From the pilate chicks to the first time weight lifters. Bitches aplenty." Working her muscles as she warmed up for the free weights, she smiled as she saw her next victim. Her 6'2 225lb heavyweight muscled body sauntered to him. She then bent down and sweetly asked him to give up the bench. The whisp of a man was stunned at the enormous size of the woman standing before him.

"Ahh..um..im almost done." Before he could resume his set, Vicki yanked him up with one of her 20" arms. "Your done now asshole!" This quick development shocked the tiny man. Grasping at her hand around his neck as he dangled in the air he begged for her to let him go. "Pl...please! The bench is yours!", he wheezed. "Haha! On second thought, I dont want the bench. Your good enough." The sick smile on her face widend as she saw his eyes bug out from the pressure on his throat.

After she dropped him on the floor, Vicki flexed her body in a most muscular pose that rivaled Arnold. The definition of her 28" inch calfs blasted out like dynamite blowing rock. Her 26" thighs were equally impressive with a tear drop cut that swelled to the size of twice his arm. As his eyes traveled up her body he knew her massive legs were just the beginning. Eyeing her cleavage like a perplexed simpleton, the woman simply stated her favorite stat:35F. "My pecs hold these babies real well huh?
Hehe."

As he traveled back down the female titan's body he noticed her steel abs. The skin on them looked like it was a bronze covering over the steel with the deepness of the tan on her body. "Please leave me alone?!", he begged as he crawled back from this muscled physco. As she stepped towards him she picked up the 20lb weight he was using and laughed at him. "20lbs?! I did that in 5th grade asswipe! Watch what I do with it now!" Then she bent and twisted it like taffy which shocked the poor man to his core.

After dropping the now useless metal the tough nosed tower of female power grabbed the little man by his leg and held him up, then smashed a hole in the wall to make her point: He was hers and no one could save him from her. Before he could say his name she smacked him and knocked him out. "Your name is not important because your a bitch. Bitches get fucked not sweet talked. Haha." That night and many nights after via her dildo and whip he was shown what was: Vicki's bitch. When she tired of him she simply snapped his neck because she found a bigger bitch.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Greatguy87] SERIES: Vicki Stories

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View