Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583771 Posts in 74410 Topics by 29643 Members - Latest Member: Piticli June 01, 2024, 10:09:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [dustyr888 = Old Fat Bastard] *L&C* Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [dustyr888 = Old Fat Bastard] *L&C* Stories~collected  (Read 108776 times)

dustyr888

^-^
Stories in this collection:

Sixth Grade Humiliation

Tami's House

Danielle

Sixth Grade Humiliation
by dustyr888 [aka Old Fat Bastard]

I was in the sixth grade.  It was my first year in the school as I transferred in.  I was near 5 feet tall weighed and about 120lbs.  I was the fattest kid in the class.  The other kids always picked on me because of my weight.  I had low self esteem and was always defensive when my classmates poked fun at me which made it even worse.  I always hated going to school because of it.
   My least favorite class was gym.  I wasn’t good at anything.  If we played softball, I couldn’t hit, throw, or catch.  In basketball, couldn’t shoot or dribble.  I was just uncoordinated and couldn’t run very fast either.  No matter what we played I was the worst in the class.
   One day in gym class we had to do a physical fitness test.  The boys had to do pull ups.  The girls had to hang from the bar.  Most of the boys in the class did 5 or 6 pull ups, while the girls hung from the bar for about 10 seconds.  When my turn came up I got nervous.  I went to the bar grabbed on using a chair to reach.  I went to pull myself up.  I made it about a quarter of the way up when I began shaking.  I grunted and pulled, but made it no further and dropped back to the starting position.  All I heard were the other kids chuckling and giggling.
   “Try doing the bar hang,” said the gym teacher. 
   I was mortified.  I couldn’t even do a single pull up and now I going to be compared to the girls in the class.  I have to do better than 10 seconds I thought.  All the girls can do that.  I leapt off the chair to hang from the bar.  After about 3 seconds, I dropped down.  Again all I could hear is laughter.
   “Okay, three seconds it is.  Jen, you are the only one left to go,” the teacher said as I sat down humiliated on the floor with the rest of the class.
   Jen got up and went over to the bar.  Let me say this, Jen is a tomboy.  She was a skinny girl with average looks.  She was almost my height, but weighed probably 70lbs or so.  She was one of the best kids in every sport we played.  “I want to do pull ups, coach,” she said to the teacher. 
   “Sure,” he replied.
   She leapt from the floor and started cranking out pull ups.  She out did every boy in the class with 12.  Then she told the coach she wanted to do the hang too.  She did.  She hung on for over a minute.  I watched on thinking she’s probably stronger than me.  I felt ashamed and for some reason turned on as well.  I was totally confused.
   As I sat there one of the kids said to me, “You are such a loser.  You couldn’t do one pull up and couldn’t last more than three seconds on the hang.  Jen is probably stronger than you.”
   I was humiliated and defensive.  “She is not!” I shot back.  “The only reason she did better than me is because I out weigh her by 50lbs.  There is no way she could have done any better than me if she was my weight,” I said even though I doubted what I said.  The teacher just ignored what was going on.
   “I know I am stronger than you,” Jen chimed in.  “Why don’t we arm wrestle and find out?”
   Even more mortified, I replied, “That’s stupid.  There is no way you could beat me.  Plus our arms are different lengths, the leverage wouldn’t be right anyway.”  The other kids were laughing and saying I was afraid.  I kept throwing out more excuses to avoid possibly being beat at arm wrestling by a girl in front of the entire class. 
   “I got an idea,” said Jen, “Since you are afraid to arm wrestle me, I will do pull-ups with you hanging on my back.”
   “Ha ha, very funny,” I said, “That’s even dumber than arm wrestling.  There is no way you could do that.”
   “If I cant do it, that will be the end of it.  Or would you rather arm wrestle?” she asked.
   I sat there still ashamed, but now I am irritated.  Fine I thought.  Let’s shut this girl up.  She’s not even going to be able to hold my weight never mind do a pull up.  I stood up next to her and said, “Fine, let’s shut you up.  You can do the pull ups.  How do you want to do this?”
   She bent down and said, “Get on my back.”  I went behind her and leaned on her.  She stumbled a bit from the weight.  “What are you doing?  Just jump on!  You’re such a loser!”
   Angry, I jumped up on her back hoping to make her tumble to the floor.  Only it didn’t work.  My crotch landed right on the small of her back and she stood as still as a statue with me no piggybacked on her.  I couldn’t believe she was this strong.  I was so embarrassed as everyone was watching.  Even more humiliating I was getting aroused.
   “That’s better!” she said.  She then walked over to the pull up bar.  The teacher brought the chair over.  “Oh, I don’t need that coach,” she said and then jumped up and grasped the bar which was about a foot away from her outstretched arms. 
   As she hung from the bar with me on her back, my penis began throbbing.  I had never been this excited before.  I hung on in disbelief as she grunted and slowly started to rise all the way to the top.  This time no one was laughing, because they new they weren’t capable of such a feet.  Next she slowly lowered us back to starting position.  To everyone’s disbelief she slowly pulled us up again.  Once she got to the top, she held us there and I lost control of myself and came in my pants.  Now mind you I never even jacked off before, so I wasn’t sure what was happening.  The pleasure was so great I moaned and could no longer hold on any more.  I came crashing to the floor on my knees as everyone looked on laughing.   
   I laid on the floor in pain as my knees were killing me from the impact.  I looked to see if my pants crotch was wet.  It wasn’t.  It most have been contained in my underwear.  I needed to get out of here I thought.  Still laying on the floor I asked the teacher, “I hurt my knees, can I go to the nurse?”
   “Okay,” said the teacher, “but Jen will you help you get there?”
   “Sure coach,” Jen said.  Oh no I thought.  She jumped down and walked over to where I lay.  “Oh!  Did the poor baby hurt his leg?  Here let me help you,” she said to me like I was a baby.  She then bent over and put an arm under my knees and another under my back and lifted me off the floor to a cradle position as the entire class looked on laughing at me.  I started getting aroused again.
   I was so ashamed that I buried my face in her hair hanging over her shoulders.  She then began walking to the nurse’s office.  It was such a long walk and up on the next floor, but it was no problem at all for Jen to carry me.  About half way there I lost it again.  I squirmed a bit in her arms and quietly came in my pants again.  This time my pants were noticeably wet.  I didn’t know if she noticed or not.  Neither one of us said a word the whole time.  I was so ashamed of everything that happened that my eyes started to tear up.   
When we got the nurses office the nurse asked, “What happened?”  Now I was new at the school and never met the nurse.  She was smoking hot.  She had huge boobs and long blonde hair.  If you saw her walking somewhere you would think she was Pam Anderson.  “Here give him to me,” she said as she looked right at the wet and stained tent pitching in my pants.
Jen said as she handed me to the nurse, “He fell on his knees after I did pull ups with him hanging on my back in gym class.”
“Okay, well I can take care of him from here, you can go back to class Jen,” said the nurse.  Jen then left the office.  I looked at this beautiful nurse who was now holding me in her arms and came in my pants once again.  I couldn’t help but squirm and groan.  The nurse knew exactly what happened now.  “I see you have a thing for strong girls and it looks like you need to go home,” she said, “Don’t feel so bad, there are many men that appreciate the strength of women including my husband.  Do you walk home from school?”
“Yes,” I replied as she still held me in her arms.
“I can let you go home, I just have to phone a parent to get their permission,”` the nurse said.  She then called my mom and work and told her I wasn’t feeling well.  My said it was okay to let me go home.
I walked home that day the whole time thoughts of Jen and her great strength were running through my mind.  I was frightened of her, yet I was so aroused by her.  I tried thinking about the beautiful school nurse that held me in her arms, but my mind kept reverting back to Jen.  The thought of a girl so much smaller than me and be so much stronger than me excited me.  As soon as I got home I got out of my clothes and laid in bed thinking of Jen.  I pleasured myself for the first time that day and several other times.
I spent the rest of the week pretending to be sick at home.  I couldn’t face the kids in school.  I spent my days thinking about how strong Jen was and what she did to me as I pleasured myself.
By the following Monday, my parents were no longer buying that I was sick.  They sent me to school.  To my surprise the tormenting wasn’t that bad.  When I arrived at school a few of the girls made some cracks about what Jen did to me, but none of the boys brought it up.  The rest of the boys couldn’t compare their strength to Jen’s either.  I assumed they didn’t want to be put in the position I was.  So they kept their mouths shut about it.
As class began the teacher told Jen and I that we were both out last week and we needed to stay after school to make up a test.  I started to get nervous again.  I wanted to avoid being around her and now the two of us had to stay late. 
For the rest of the day I was so distracted.  I kept finding myself staring at Jen.  I was totally captivated by her.  I must have had an erection the entire day. 
The end of the day came and everyone went home except for Jen and me.  The teacher gave us our test.  I was unable to focus on the test with Jen in the room.  I found myself staring at her in awe.  Then Jen looked at me and caught me eying her.  She smiled at me and I immediately looked back at my test.  Oh no I thought as my heart began to race.  Then she got up and turned her test over to the teacher, grabbed her things, and left the classroom.  I was relieved.  I could  finally get my test done without being distracted and Jen should be well ahead of me for the walk home as she lived a few blocks past me. 
About fifteen minutes past and I was done with my test.  I turned in my test.  As I grabbed my belongings I thought to myself, Jen should be almost home by now.  I walked out the door of the classroom and went to my left.  After about two steps, I heard someone call out from behind me, “Hey wait up!”  I turned and to my dismay it was Jen.  She walked up to me and said, “I feel bad about what happened last week.  I mean … Well I was really mean to you and I want to apologize.”
“You want to apologize?” I said in disbelief, “For real?”
“Yeah, for real.  I was hoping maybe we could be friends,” she said.
I was relieved and excited as well.  “I would like that, apology accepted,” I replied.  As I looked at her I began to get aroused again.
“Cool.  Why don’t we walk home together,” she asked. 
I immediately thought to myself that this could be an opportunity to be carried by this amazon once again, but was afraid of messing my pants again.  Then I got an idea.  “Sure,” I said, “but first I need to use the bathroom.  Will you wait for me?”
“Sure,” she replied.
I quickly went in to boys room.  I went in to a stall and began to pleasure myself.  After about 10 seconds, I was done.  That should buy me some time I thought.  But just in case I lined my underwear with paper towels.  I took a deep breath and went back in to the hall.  Jen was standing there waiting. 
As we walked outside we talked.  She apologized again.  She also said after last week she thinks some of the kids are afraid of her. 
“Don’t worry about it.  Its not like you beat me up or anything.  You just showed everyone how strong you are.  Plus you are not only stronger than me, but everyone else in the class as well.”
“Yeah well now almost everyone thinks I am a freak,” she said.
“Well I don’t think you are a freak.  I was upset at first, but now I think your strength is knd a cool,” I said hoping to butter her up as we walked outside.
“Really?” she asked.
“Yeah,” I replied as we were walking past some picnic tables.  “How about that arm wrestling match?  I want to find out how strong you really are.”  I then pointed to the tables.
“Alright,” she said, “But remember you asked for it!” 
We both sat across from each other.  We locked our right hands and what a grip she had.  I said go and immediately pushed with all my might hoping to catch her off guard.  It didn’t work.  Her arm didn’t budge at all.  After about 30 seconds I was worn out.  I looked at her face and she was smiling at me.  “Try both hands,” she said to me.  It did just that and still couldn’t budge her arm.  She then started to push both of my arms down and there was nothing I could do about it.  “You realize that I am left handed,” she said as my arms were pinned to the table.
“Wow!  I knew you were stronger than me, but I didn’t know how much.  How strong are you?  How many ways can you lift me?” I asked as I was getting aroused once again.
“I don’t know how strong I am, but I cold probably lift you any way I tried,” she replied.
“Even over your head?” I asked with doubts. 
“I think so,” she said as she stood up from the table, “Stand up and we’ll find out.”
I stood up.  Although I did not think she could possibly press me up over her head, I was hoping she could deep down.  She came over to me and put a hand between my legs and another on my chest.  Moments later I found myself off of my feet as she held me up at her chest level.  My arousal was greater.  She took a couple of deep breathes and started to push me up.  She grunted and strained, but she slowly managed to press me all the way up.  I grasped on to her arm for balance as I looked down at the amazon of my dreams that was holding me over her head.  Within seconds I could not contain myself and came in my pants.  Luckily the paper towel trick worked as there were no signs of dampness.  She held me up for about 30 seconds, then placed me back down on the ground.
“You are incredible,” I said.
“Thanks.  Come on lets go home,” she said.  She then put an arm under my but and pulled me to her hip.  I lifted up my legs and wrapped them around her waist.  She carried me like this all the way home.  Almost a half mile.  We talked the whole time.  She delivered me to my door and gave me a peck on the cheek.  She then gave me her phone number and told me to call her later. 
I immediately went inside, took off my dirty clothes and pleasured myself.  I called her later that night and we talked.  As I talked to her I secretly pleasure myself.  We became best of friends after.  Everyday for the rest of the school year she carried me to and from school.  I enjoyed it so much, I didn’t care what anyone else thought.  Unfortunate for me I never had the courage to ask her to be more than friends.  By the time we went to the seventh grade, she started dating someone and we grew apart.  I was devastated.

Karma please and i will post more

dustyr888

Re: my lift and carry stories
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 02:38:17 am »
Tami’s House

I am an overweight 22 year old college drop out.  I just recently got a job with the local phone company as an installer.  It was a typical day in the phone installation business.  I had one more job to do before it was time to go home.  It was about 2:30pm when I arrived at the job site, a residence in an upper middle class neighborhood. 
I got out of my truck and put on my tool belt.  Then I reached for a bag I keep stocked with wire, jacks, and various tools needed for typical installations.  Next, I made my approach to the front door of the house.  It was up on a hill with a lot of stairs.  I made it to the door and I was winded.  I set down my bag, as it was getting too heavy to continue to hold, and rang the door bell.  A minute has gone by and no one answered, so I rang the bell again.  Still no answer.  I grabbed my bag, turned around, and began to walk back to my truck when a school bus stopped in front of the house.   
As I reached the bottom of the stairs, out from the bus comes a young lady probably a student at the local high school.  She was absolutely gorgeous.  She had long blonde hair about 5’ 7” 120lbs.  She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt typical public school attire.  But the way she filled out those jeans, she definitely did not look like a high school girl.  She had a nice rack too.  They were not huge probably a b or c cup, but they were perky and her nipples were erect under her shirt.  I was totally in awe, even though I shouldn’t be looking at a teenager like that.  She says, “Hi, I am Tami.  Are you here to install my phone?”
“Um, hi, ahh, yeah,” I replied. 
“Great!  I been waiting for ever, I will let you in,” she said.
“Wait, hold on.  How old are you?” I asked.
“15,” she replied.
“That’s a problem.  I can only work in your house if there is someone over the age of eighteen.  That’s the company’s policy,” I said.
She was not happy.  She began to beg me to do the work saying she can not go on with out her own phone.  I simply told her I am sorry but I can not do it.  She kept going on and on so I told her jokingly, “the only way I am working in your home without an adult present is if you physically force me in to the house and not let me go until the work is done.”
“Why didn’t you just say so,” she replied and began pushing me back to the house.  She caught me off guard plus she was shorter than me and had lower center of gravity.  I tried to stop her, but to my surprise I couldn’t.  How could this be, I weigh over 250lbs and am 6 feet tall.  I started to lose my balance, so she stopped pushing.  I regained my balance and was relieved she gave up.  Next thing I know she bends down and plants her right shoulder into my gut and stands right up taking me with her.  I was in shock as I felt my feet leaving the ground being slung over the shoulder of a fifteen year old girl.  She then began walking very easily I might add up the stairs to the door of the house.  How could she be carrying me so easily I thought to myself.  I was carrying a bag of supplies that must have been 30lbs plus my own weight, she was carrying near 300 lbs.  It was amazing.  I was ashamed to be handled so easily by a young girl, yet I was excited at the same time.  I immediately got an erection like I never had before.  I hope she doesn’t notice I thought.  At the door step she stopped and repositioned me on her hip like I was a child.  Now my raging hard on is right against her abdomen and I am praying she doesn’t notice.  “Hold on while I unlock the door,” she said without any sign of strain.  I couldn’t respond.  I was speechless.  I just stared at her dumbfounded.
She opened the door and brought me inside.  Still on her hip, she squats down to pick up mail off the floor that was dropped in the door slot and stands back up.  She walks in to the kitchen, drops the mail on the counter, and grabs a drink from the refridgerater.  Next she brings me to her bedroom in the back of the house and points to her night table, “I want my phone to go there.  I will show you where the box is in the basement.”  She turned and started to walk to the basement.
“Wait,” I said ashamed.  “I feel silly asking, but can I put my bag down?  My arm is getting tired holding it this long.”  I was so embarrassed.  I couldn’t hold a 30lb bag any longer, yet this teenage girl was holding me and the bag in her one arm.
“Sure,” she chuckled as she took it from me with her free hand and placed it on the floor.  “You don’t wan to hurt yourself.”
“How can a girl your size be so strong to hold a man of my size like I was an infant?” I asked.
“I don’t know, good genetics from my mom, I guess.  My mom is a lot stronger and a lot smaller than my dad.  My mom weighs 100lbs and my dad weighs near 400.  He has a hard time getting around, bad knees, so my mom always carries him when we go places.  When we got old enough me and my sister helped out too.  Besides you’re not heavy at all.  You are like an infant compared to my father,” she responded then continued walking to the basement.
I did not say a word.  I just wrapped my arms around her neck and went for the ride.  The whole time wondering how this could be happening, how could she possibly lift a 400lb man as well, how could her 100lb mother, how old is old enough…  I hope she does realize I have such a hard on.
She showed me the phone box in the basement and asked where do I need to start.  I told her upstairs in her bedroom.  She proceeded to bring back up the stairs, this time skipping stairs on the way up.  I was just in awe at the strength of this fifteen year old.  When we reached the room, she just stopped and stood there holding me still on her hip.  “Umm, are you going to put me down, so I can start?” I asked reluctantly.  I was really enjoying my position and so was  my cock.  I hoped she didn’t notice.
“Duh!  What was I thinking?  You definitely need to start working if you ever want get out of here,” she said as she placed back on the floor.  She then started to walk out of the room, but stopped and turn her head back to me with a smirk and said, “but, you probably don’t want to get out of here anytime soon based upon that bulge you have in your pants.”  She then walked away.
I was so embarrassed.  I need to get this done and get out of here as soon as possible.  I drilled a hole in the floor and pushed the wire through.  The whole time I was shaking from nerves.  I quickly grabbed some tools and made my way to the basement.  I could hear the young lady in another room talking on the phone.  Probably to a friend based upon the conversation.  I hope she doesn’t say anything about me I thought. 
I arrived in the basement and realized the ceiling was to high to reach where I need to tack the wire and where the phone box was on the ceiling all the way at the other end of the house.  I did not see anything to stand on or a ladder anywhere.  I am going to have to ask her, but first I need to regain my composure.  I then went back upstairs and found her on the couch still on the phone.  “Do you have a ladder?  I cant reach the ceiling in the basement?” I asked calmly like nothing unusual has happened.
She stood walked over to me  and motioned for me to get on her hip.  So I leaped up and she caught me.  That is where I wanted to be deep down anyways.  As soon as I touched her my cocked began to grow again, that was nothing I could do to stop it.  Again I was embarrassed, but I just held on and enjoyed the ride.  “Where do you need to work first?” she asked.  I pointed to where the wire was coming through.  She brought me over there and set me back down.  Just when I thought she was going to get a ladder for me, she ducked down behind me, and stood up with me now sitting on her right shoulder and arm as she continued talking on the phone in her left hand.  I tried to ignore what was going on by looking up and continuing to run the wire.  I could not believe I was perched on this girl’s shoulder and it didn’t faze her at all.  After a minute or so I had to look down.  Once I looked down on her beautiful blonde hair and saw her breasts and nipples I became so aroused I didn’t think I could hold back for much longer.  My cock was throbbing.  Just then someone walked in upstairs.  “Hold on,” she said to me and the person on the phone.  She slid me back down on to her hip and started for the stairs.  I became really nervous and although I was still aroused, I was able to contain it at this point.  Who could this be?  I wondered.  “That’s probably my little sister,” she said.  “Sam, is that you?” she yelled up the stairs.  Then proceeded up the stairs.
We got to the top of the stairs and I heard a young girls voice say, “Yeah, its me.”  I was ashamed to look at her being the predicament is was in, but I looked nonetheless.  There stood a girl 9 or 10 year old little girl in a private school girl uniform.  She looked like a younger version of Tami.  She was very cute with shorter blonde hair. She will probably be a knockout when she grows up I thought to myself.  “Who’s that?” she asked her older sister, paying no mind to the position I was in.
“He’s the phone guy here to install my phone.  I need to check something on the computer, can you help him downstairs?”
“Sure,” she replied.
“Wait!  There is no way she can help me,” I objected.  “She can’t be more than 4 feet tall and weigh more than 70lbs.  She is way too small!”
“Am not!” the little one snapped back.
“She can help you.  You’ll be fine,” said Tami.
Tami squatted a bit and the little one came over to us.  The younger girl put one arm around my back and the other under my knees.  The next thing I knew I began to rise off the hip of the older sister  and ended up cradled in the arms of the little one, Sam.  I again was speechless as my hands and feet nearly touched floor since I was so big compared to this girl as I was held in her embrace.  Tami continued talking once again and walked away.  “Down the stairs we go,” said the little one as she easily walked down the stairs with me cradled in her arms.  When we got down there she put me down asked, “What do we have to do?” 
I explained to her I needed a ladder to reach the ceiling.  I told her I asked her sister for one, and instead of getting me one she put me on one of her shoulders.  I then told her that’s why I said you cant help me.
“You’re right, you a way to big for me to put on one of my shoulders,” she said.  Then she went behind me and stuck her head between her legs and my feet slowly left the floor.  I didn’t think anything could shock me, but know I found myself sitting on the shoulders of a ten year old.  “My one shoulder is too small to balance someone of your size, but on both shoulders its no problem.”

dustyr888

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 02:39:11 am »
Tami’s House
part 2

“Okay,” is all I could manage to say.  As I sat on her shoulders and looked down at her I began to get very excited again.  I couldn’t understand why, I certainly did not find a ten year old sexually attractive.  I tried to ignore it and continue working.  Then I realized she was too short and I still couldn’t reach.  “I am still going to need a ladder.  Your sister is a lot taller than you.  I still can’t reach.”
“Oh,” she said.  She then placed her hands under my thighs and butt.  I did not know what she was doing.  Then I saw our reflection in an old mirror against the wall as I felt myself raising off her shoulders.  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and feeling for that matter.  In the mirror, I saw this little girl in a school girl outfit lifting my 250lbs off her shoulders steadily in the palms of her hands up and over her head.  “Is this better?”
At that point I could not respond.  Just then someone walked down the stairs.  I closed my eyes in dismay.  I didn’t want to know who was coming. 
“Hi mommy!” said Sam. 
Oh no I thought with my eyes still shut.  This girl’s awesome display of strength overcame me as I squirmed and moaned as my cock exploded in my pants.  It seemed like it was never going to stop coming out.  My pants immediately became soaked and I could feel it running down to my bottom right where the young girls hands were positioned.
“Mister, did you pee in your pants?  Ew!”  she exclaimed as she dropped down to the floor.  I landed right on the floor with my back to them.  I just laid there in the fetal position eyes still shut.  “Mommy, the man wet his pants!” she yelled. 
My eyes began to tear and I was shaking I fear.  My life was over I thought.  This lady would kill me or I am going to end up in jail is all that was running through my mind.  “
“Oh boy.  Go on upstairs honey and play with your father, I will handle this said the mother who I refused to look at.  I could hear Sam run up the stairs. 
I heard the mother approaching me, but she didn’t say a word.  She placed her one arm under my legs and the other under my back.  I then began to rise in to a cradle position in this woman’s arms.  My head was resting against her breast.  She began to rock me.  As she noticed the tears on my face she said, “its okay, don’t cry.  You can relax and please open your eyes.”
Although I was frightened to look but I figured I better obey.  As I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was cleavage as my head was down in shame.  Her cleavage was perfect and her breasts were like melons.  I didn’t want to be caught staring so I looked to the floor.  The first thing I noticed was I wasn’t that high off the floor.  This woman must not be much more than 5 feet tall. 
As she continued to rock me she said, “I said its okay, you can look at me.”
I did as she said and I was not disappointed.  This woman was in her forties but looked like she was in her twenties.  She had the prettiest face I had ever seen.  Her long blonde hair was pulled back.  She also had the nicest blue eyes.  I was mesmerized by her beauty and strength.  I feel my cock growing again.  “I am so sorry,” I pleaded. 
“Don’t be,” she said.  “It’s not your fault.  I know you had no control over it.  My girls just don’t understand the effects that their strength has on most men.  Well I am pretty sure Tami does, but not Sam.”
“You are not angry with me?” I asked confused.
“Absolutely not.  My girls like to show off their strength.  This type of thing has happened before.  Even with their father,” she said.
“Their father too?” I asked.
“Long story short, he injured his knees in an accident when Tami was 4.  He had trouble getting around after that, so I began to carry him around.  He only weighed 175lbs then.  I used to lift him in the bedroom before that so it wasn’t unusual for me to do it.  It was not long after his feet left the floor that he would ejaculate.  So when we went out in public he had to where adult diapers to keep from messing his pants.  It was kind of funny the first time Tami lifted him.  I think she was still only 4.  Tami asked her father how come he doesn’t play horsey with her anymore.  He told her his knees were in bad shape and he couldn’t hardly walk never mind carry her anymore.  So she told him she would be the horsey then.  Then went under his legs, stood with him on her back, and began galloping around the room.  After a few seconds of this he had an accident in his pants.  It was a good thing he had a diaper on,” she laughed.
“Didn’t that bother him?  It is his daughter,” I asked as my cock was throbbing once again.
“Of course it did.  He was devastated at first, but has learned to live with it.  He really can’t control it and he realizes that now.  Its not like he has sexual desires for his daughters or anything.”
“Tami said your husband weighs 400lbs,” I said confused. 
“Now he does.  After Sam was born he started gaining weight do to inactivity.  I carried him around for hours at a time some times.  As he got heavier, we got stronger.  The first time Sam carried him he was close to 300lbs and she was only 6.  She saw Tami helping me out when we went to an amusement park once.  So she wanted to try.  She struggled but managed to piggyback him for a few minutes.  Now she can almost match Tami in strength.  They both can carry him for atleast an hour at 400lbs.  Sam is five years younger.  There is no telling how strong she will get when she grows up.  But enough of that lets see if we can get you cleaned up,” she said as she placed me on my feet and began undoing my pants.  “I will wash your clothes and give you a pair of shorts in the mean time.”
Oh no I thought as she dropped my pants and my raging hard on popped out.
“I see your excited again,” she laughed.  “lets take a closer look.”  She then put her hands on my waist and slowly lifted me straight up.  I looked down and saw her incredible cleavage and couldn’t take it anymore.  Just as my cocked was to past her breasts it rubbed up against her incredible cleavage and it exploded once again all over her chest and face.  I was mortified.  “I should have known better.  I better get you a diaper too,” was all she said as she held now at arms length over her head.  She then lowered me back down and I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. 
“I am so sorry,” I said ashamed as I wiped the cum from her face.
“I know.  Its okay.  We’ll just clean it up.”  She grabbed a towel and cleaned the mess from her chest.  “I need a shower and you need a bath.  I’ll get Tami to take care of you.  “Tami!  Tami!!” 
“But I am naked,” I said.
“Its okay.  She has had to help her father bath.  So it is nothing she hasn’t seen before,” she explained.
Tami came down the stairs still on the phone now wearing a sleeveless belly shirt and shorts.  Wow.  She had a great body I thought.  She looked athletic.  Her body was toned and shapely with a golden tan.  You could see a hint of muscle, but she did not have big bulging muscles.  Her arms and legs were slightly larger than the average 15 year old girl.  Her stomach was tight, but not quite a six pack. 
“What mom.”
“Hang up the phone,” her mom said.
“I call you later,” she said in to the phone and hung up.
“Since you should have known better, I holding you responsible for the predicament this gentleman is in.  So take him upstairs to the bathroom and clean him up,” she scolded her daughter.  Mom then positioned her hands under my arm pits and lifted off of her and held me out at arms length.  Now I could have placed me feet on the floor and stood as I was much taller than this woman, but for some reason I kept my knees bent.  “Here take him.”
Tami walked over and positioned her hands like her mothers.  Her mom then let go and I was now held at arms length by the fifteen year old as I only wore a shirt.  I was so ashamed as she continued to hold me out and looked me up and down.  “He sure did make a mess,” she said to her mother as my face turned red and my cock started to get hard once again.
“Don’t just stand there with him.  Cant you see you are embarrassing him.  Take him upstairs,” her mother scolded.  Mom then saw my erection.  “Hurry before he makes another mess.”
Tami finally pulled me in and I clung to her as I did her mother before.  My cock was right against her bare stomach.  She brought me up the stairs and my cock rubbed on her belly as we went.  I thought for sure I would lose it again, but I didn’t.  I guess after the first two, there really isn’t anything left anyway.  She brought me in the bathroom and locked the door behind her.  She then turned the bath water on.
“I think I am capable of cleaning myself,” I said, “You can leave me.”
“No, I will be giving you a bath,” Tami told me with a smirk, “But not just yet.  You see, I want you to make one more mess for me first.” 
“No,” I said.
“You really don’t have a choice, I will make you anyway,” she laughed, “I know you cant resist me.”  She repositioned me to hold me out at arms length once again.  “Look at the hard on you have already.”
I was so ashamed.  “Well, I don’t think it is possible.  I mean, I already had two huge orgasms.  I couldn’t possibly have another anytime soon,” I replied.
“We’ll see about that,” she said with out a doubt.  She then brought me back in and set me on her hip.  “Now, what should I do with you?”
As I sat there, she began to bounce me up and down.  I had a hard on, but it wasn’t fully hard.  It was rubbing right up against the side of her stomach.  It felt great and my mind was in ecstasy, but I just didn’t think I could cum again this soon.  “I really don’t think it is going to happen for a while.  What is your mom going to think when we are in here for a while?” I said.

dustyr888

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 02:39:57 am »
Tami’s House
part 3

“Don’t worry about my mom, she will be so busy with my dad that she’ll probably even forget you’re here.  Besides it wont take that long,” she said with confidence. 
“Okay,” I said as she continued to bounce me.  As I looked at the spectacle in the bathroom mirror, I was still amazed how much smaller she was than me.  I had to ask, “How is it possible for you to not have muscles?”
“So you like muscles huh,” she said as she raised her free arm up to my face and flexed.  A little golf ball sized bicep popped up.  Impressive for a teenage girl, but nothing compared to a bodybuilder or fitness model even.  “Go ahead and touch it,” she commanded.  I did.  It might not be that big, but it was like a rock.  I continued squeezing and rubbing it.  “Kiss it.”  I obeyed.  My cock was getting harder.  “Wait I have an idea,” she said as she then put me down on my feet.  She then, squatted in front of me put her right arm between my legs and began pumping her bicep up and down.  It was an incredible feeling, but cock started to soften.  She noticed and said, “I guess you would rather be off your feet.” 
There was no need for me to argue with her so I decided to play along.  “Actually, you’re right,” I responded.  Then to my amazement she began to rise, me along with her.  She stood all the way up as I straddled her bicep and she continued pumping.  “Wow!” I said.
“Why didn’t you say so?  There is no reason to resist,” She said and began flexing her other arm.
I instinctively put my hands on her other bicep.  I felt like I was close again as my cock stiffened.
“There you go,” she said.  “Now kiss it.” 
I leaned over across her shoulders and began to kiss and lick her bicep.  She now stopped pumping and held her flex.
“I got another idea,” she said.  She now stopped flexing and repositioned her hands, one just above my penis and one on my chest.  “Up you go,” she said as she began pushing me up slowly.  Soon I found myself pressed over her head as I grasped her forearm.  I looked down at her in awe.  The sight was unreal from above.  I looked in the mirror as well.  I was so overwhelmed.  My cock was throbbing, I was sure I was going to give in soon.  After holding me like this for about a minute the phone rang.  “Stay still for one second,” she said. 
What was she going to do I thought.  She then lowered her left arm as I slumped over.  My face now buried in her hair.  Then let go with her left and picked up the cordless phone.  This cant be possible I thought.  So I put my hands on her left shoulder and lifted my self up enough to get my head aout of her hair.  I looked to the mirror once again and saw this young girl hold me over head with on arm.  I was dangling in the palm of her one hand with my throbbing penis up against her forearm.  I slumped over once again as I began to squirm.  Within seconds I exploded right on her arm and chest.  It was even more intense the first two times.
“I’ll call you back,” she said and hung up.  “I knew you couldn’t resist me,” she said proudly still holding me with one arm.  She then with her free hand pushed up on my  chest and lowered her right arm to bring me back down to the floor.  As my feet touched the floor my knees buckled, I was to weak to stand.  She caught me under the arm pits and lifted me off the ground before I hit the floor.  “I got you,” Tami said.  “Time for your bath,” she said and then lower me in to the tub, “It looks like I need one too.” 
Tami removed all of her clothes and then got in to the tub with me.  I tried not to look at her naked body, but I couldn’t resist.  It was better than I imagined it would be.  It was perfect.  Tami then squatted down and straddled me in the tub.  She put on a show as she lathered her self as she sat on my lap.  Then she lathered me up.  I would have had an erection for sure, but I was totally spent.  “There’s no room in here to rinse off.  I’ll have to put on the shower,” she said and stood up.  She then grabbed me under the arms and lifted me from the tub.  I wrapped my legs around her waist.  She moved one arm under my but and used the other to turn on the shower. 
As we rinsed off I stared at this goddess that was holding me.  I felt like I was in love.  “I want to be with you.  I love you,” I whispered to her.
She laughed then said, “You’re cute, but I don’t think my mom will go for that.”
I knew she was only 15, but I was only 22 I thought.  I will have to ask her mom for permission.  After rinsing off she got out and placed me in a towel on the counter.  She dried herself then me.  She then picked me up from the counter and placed me on the floor.  Next she put an adult diaper on me and then put a bathrobe on herself.  She lifted me back to her hip wearing only a diaper and began to exit the bathroom.  She carried me back down the stairs and called for her mother. 
Her mom appeared in a bath robe also.  I was so ashamed as she looked at me wearing a diaper perched on her daughters hip.
“He made another mess, so I had to shower as well,” said Tami.
“It figures,” her mom said, “Here, give him to me and then go get dressed.”  She then moved me off of Tami and placed me on her hip.  Tami then went back upstairs.
I thought this would be the perfect time to talk to her mom.  “I am 22 years old.  I know your daughter is only 15, but would you have a problem with me dating her?” I asked.
“Absolutely, she is too young to be dating anyone.  In three years she can date whoever she wants, but not until then,” she replied as she walked in to the living room.  I was so disappointed.  When we entered I saw Sam giving her 400lb father a piggyback ride.  “I am going to get him dressed and let him go home dear,” she said to her husband.  Then she proceeded to bring to the basement. 
She put my clothes back on me and said, “You are in no condition to finish working today.  You can come back tomorrow.  Tami and Sam will be home by themselves for the day, they can let you in.” 
Tomorrow was my day off I thought.  “Sure I said its no problem, and thank you for understanding,” I replied.
She then picked me up in a cradle and brought me upstairs.  “Sam!  Put your father down and come here!” she called out.
“Yes mom,” said Sam as she walked over to us.
“Take this gentleman to his truck.  He will be coming back tomorrow to work,” she the mom.
Sam came over to me and took me in to a cradle in her small arms.  “Sure mom,” she replied.  Then carried me out the door, down the stairs, and over to the truck.  I unlocked the door and opened it.  She placed me in the seat and said, “See you tomorrow mister.” 
I drove away and went home.  My mind had so many thoughts going through it.  That night seemed like an eternity.  The next morning came.  I put on diaper and got dressed.  I went straight to the house. 
When I arrived, my goddess Tami was outside waiting.  I got out of the truck and ran straight towards her.  I leapt right in to her and she caught me in her arms.  “I got a surprise for you!” she said as she made her way to the house.

To be continued.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 04:50:09 am »
Tami's House is one of my favorite stories ever, not for the sexual content, that's incidental, but for the strength feats performed by all three females of the family. Seeing such small girls lift a big guy like him, then an even bigger guy like Tami's dad, that was pretty cool. I hope you're still writing, reading anything new about Tami or any similar stories. k+ again, please, keep them coming if you got them!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

dustyr888

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 06:06:45 pm »
Danielle

It was t   he spring of my freshman year at the local community college.  I was nineteen years old.  I went to the gym and worked out with weights, but rarely ever did any cardio.  I was in decent shape at 6 feet tall and weighing about 210lbs.  I had a little belly from drinking beer, but not that much.  The college was atop of a huge hill the size of a mountain and the parking lot was of course on the bottom.  It seemed like it took for ever to get up it.  I would make about a quarter of the way and be winded.  I was a full time student, but I only had one class on Mondays and Wednesdays.  At 3:00 pm, I had freshman English.  It was the first day of class and I was dreading it.  I hated English class and I knew it would be tough for me to keep good attendance.  I got their a bit early and sat towards the back of the room and caught my breathe in a few minutes.
A few minutes later, the best looking girl on the campus walked in and sat by me.  She sat a row in front and one seat left of me.  It was a good spot in the sense that if I stared at her she wouldn’t notice unless she turned around.  I saw her around the campus last semester and she definitely got my attention.  She had long and thick curly brown hair and blue eyes.  She appeared to be my age, 19, and stood about 5 feet 2 inches and weighed maybe 100lbs.  She was all bundled up as it was still winter, but you could tell she had all the right curves in all the right places.  She was a ten.  She could be a model.  Her scent also freshened up the room.  This was the perfect woman and way out of my league.
After situating herself she turned around to me and said, “Hi, I’m Danielle.”  She then reached out her hand to me and smiled.
She caught me of guard as it isn’t usual that a woman of this caliber would give me time of day, never mind introduce herself to me.  I had a delayed reaction, but I introduced myself and took her hand for a hand shake.  We shook hands and what a grip she had.  If she would have squeezed any harder it would have hurt. 
   After some awkward silence Danielle said to me, “I dreaded coming here today, I hate English.”
   “Me too,” I responded, “It’s the only class I have on Mondays and Wednesdays too.  Plus it really sucks parking at the bottom of that hill.”
   “Same for me,” Danielle said.  Just after that sadly for me the teacher walked in and class started.  The whole time during class I was staring at Danielle.  I was totally captivated by her beauty.  I knew for sure I would have no trouble keeping good attendance being that I would see her twice a week.  Before I knew it, the teacher was dismissing us.  “I will see you on Wednesday,” she said to me.
   “Bye,” I replied as I grabbed my things and then I looked back up and she was gone.  I walked back down the hill which was easy, but it was still steep enough that you had to watch your step.  I made my way home. 
   That night I could not stop thinking about Danielle which was unusual for me.  I always had a thing for the tomboys that were strong and muscular.  I also had a couple fetishes.  For one I liked biceps on a girl.  Not real big, but like a fitness models.  Secondly, I had a thing for being lifted and carried by girls.  Danielle was so beautiful and really seemed like a nice girl that I didn’t care about my fetishes with her.  I thought to myself I should ask her out for a date.  I planned it out that I would get there early on Wednesday and wait for her in the parking lot and then ask her on the way to class. 
   Wednesday came and I sat in the parking lot.  Eventually a Mercedes convertible pulled up and Danielle got out.  I thought to myself she must be wealthy to have a car like that.  I quickly got out and made my way over to Danielle like it was a coincidence meeting her in the lot.  “Hey Danielle,” I said.
   “Hi,” she replied, “Wait for me to get some things together and we’ll walk together.”
   “Sure,” I said thinking it was great the plan was working.  She gathered her things and we began walking.  We were chatting along the way, but I noticed Danielle was walking at quite a bit of a faster pace than me.  We made it not even and eighth of the way.  I was about to pop my question, but I was having trouble breathing while Danielle wasn’t even fazed.  So I stopped walking to catch my breath. 
Danielle stopped and asked “Are you okay?”
I was embarrassed of my physical condition compared to hers so I came up with an excuse, “I have mild asthma,” I lied as I huffed and puffed, “I can’t keep up your pace.  You go on and I will see you in class.”
“Don’t be silly,” she said, “Here, take my backpack and put it over your shoulder.”  I thought oh great, I can’t even walk and she wants me to carry her things too.  Still I did as she said and took the bag confused.  She then bent down in front of me and said, “Hop on!”
Now I have been carried by girls in the past, but never by girl as perfect as Danielle.  The others were tomboyish, not girly girls like Danielle.  The thought of it got me aroused as I thought it would be my ultimate thrill ride.  She must be joking I thought.  Even if she could support my weight, there is no way she could make it up the side of this mountain.  “Oh that’s nice!” I said still huffing, “Make jokes when I can barely breathe.” 
“I am serious!” she said, “I don’t want you to have an asthma attack.”
“How can you possibly piggyback me up this hill?” I asked.
“Don’t worry about it!  I am stronger than I look.  Now get on already!” Danielle ordered me.
I leapt up on to her back and to my surprise she did even flinch.  She stood up straight and started walking up the hill just the way she was before.  I was speechless.  I was in awe.  This was one of my ultimate fantasies.  I sat astride her back as my erect penis was rubbing up and down as she walked.  She carried me all the way up and into the building.  I couldn’t contain myself much longer.  I was on her back for about five minutes when I had to ask her to let me down to use the men’s room.  I quickly went in to the men’s room and in to a stall.  I barely got my erect penis out as it exploded.  I began to moan in the stall as cum was coming out like water from a faucet. 
A minute later I got myself together and went to class.  Danielle was already there.  Class was already starting so I just took my seat.  Danielle looked over and smiled.  The entire class, I was mesmerized by her.  Danielle was absolutely gorgeous and so strong.  The thing is I always had a thing for strong and muscular girls. The tomboy type, but Danielle was probably the first beautiful girly girl that I had a crush on.  Now it turns out she is strong too.  This is truly my dream girl. 
Class was over and Danielle came over to me and handed me her bag.  She then put an arm under my butt and lifted me to her hip like I was a child.  I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck.  Everyone in class looked on in disbelief.   “Let’s go home,” she said.
“I not arguing with you, but I should be able to walk down the hill,” I said.
“I’ll just carry you.  You shouldn’t have to walk up and down that hill with your condition,” she said, “Actually, you should wait for me in the lot before class and I will carry you to class for the rest of the semester.” 
I was not going to argue at all.  This was a blessing I thought.  As we, I mean she started to make our way down the hill; I mustered up the courage to ask her out. 
“That’s sweet of you, but I already have a boyfriend.  We’re pretty serious too, “she said. 
Deep down I was devastated, but I didn’t want to ruin any chances of being friends.  ”How about getting a cup of coffee before we go home then?” I asked.  “My treat.”
“Sure, that would be nice,” she replied as she stopped almost half way down the hill.  Then she turned around and started back up the hill.  She carried me all the way up and across the campus to the coffee shop in the student center.  I had an erection the whole time, but I managed to control it.  It had to be at least a quarter to half mile.  The whole time people looked on in amazement.  The guys wanted to be me and the girls wished they looked half as good as Danielle did carrying me.  We chatted along the way, but as far a walk it was, it didn’t take us long to get there.
We got our coffees and looked for a table to sit at.  The coffee shop was crowded and there was only one table with one chair.  Danielle finally set me down on the floor and then sat herself in the chair.  “Come sit on my lap,” she said to me.
I was not going to argue.  I immediately sat right on her lap.  “So what kind of guy lands a beautiful girl such as you?” I asked.
She laughed and said, “An older wealthy one.”
“Oh, I see you are gold digger,” I said jokingly.
She laughed again, “Not really.  I really do love him, but it doesn’t hurt him to be wealthy either.” 
“So let’s hear about him.  How did you meet him?  Give me some details,” I said.
“It’s a long story, but I’ll tell you,” she said as I listened, “I went out with his son, Dave, in high school a couple of times.  I just turned eighteen.  I was at their house and Dave and I were play wrestling on the floor.  You see, I was always pretty strong and I easily pinned him down and forced him to submit playfully.  Just as he submitted to me his father, Mike, walked in on us.  Dave was totally humiliated.  He said some nasty things and told me to leave.  I walked out the door in tears and started to walk home.  The father Mike followed me out.  He stopped me and asked if he could bring me home.  I told him I can walk its not far.  He said let me walk with you then.  I said okay.  On the way Mike apologized for his son.  Mike was older and divorced, but he doesn’t look his age and he is cute too.  He asked and I told him I was eighteen.  Next thing I know he was hitting on me.  Then he asked me out.  For the hell of it I accepted.  On our first date, he treated me like a lady.  He was the perfect gentleman and he said all the right things.  I fell for him right then.  After a few more dates he asked me to move in with him and I did.”
“How did Dave handle that?” I asked.
“He didn’t know.  He went away to college shortly after that incident.  It wasn’t until last Christmas when he came home that he found out.  He was mortified when he saw me with his dad.  Hopefully he will learn to accept it one day,” she said.
“I am sure Dave will be fine with it as long as you and his dad are happy.  So how did you ever get this strong,” I asked.
“I was always strong for as a kid and athletic.  I was a cheerleader and I lifted the other girls.  I also played softball in high school.  But after I met Mike I started strength training,” she said.
“What made you start strength training?” I asked.
“When I met Mike, he like the fact that I was strong.  On our first date he asked me if I could carry him.  I tried and was successful, but I couldn’t last for more than a minute.  Mike really enjoyed it.  He also said things that made me feel sexy when I did it, which made it enjoyable for me.  So once he asked me to move in, we made an arrangement.  He would pay for everything.  He gave me my car.  I didn’t have to work, cook, or clean.  The only thing he asked me to do was to get stronger and to get an education.  So I started school here and majored in physical education.  I get a workout while I am at school and I joined a gym to weight train.  I have been training for a year now.  As you know, I am stronger now.”
“Wow, I sure wish I had an arrangement like that.  I am jealous of him.  So he likes when you carry him,” I said.
“He loves it.  It really turns him on.  His ultimate fantasy is for me to hold him up over my head and to give him oral,” she said laughing, “But I won’t fulfill that fantasy just yet.  He’ll have to wait to our wedding night.”
I couldn’t believe what I had heard as I sat on this beauties lap.  “What do you mean?  You could actually do such a feat?” I asked.
“Well I never really tried to, but I think I could,” she replied.
Amazed, I asked, “How much does he weigh?”
“He’s a little heavier than you, maybe 250,” she said like it was nothing.
Flabbergasted and aroused, I said, “You can lift 250lbs over your head!”
“When I am in the gym I have lifted 315lbs on the smith machine military press for a few reps, but I don’t have to worry about balancing the weight using the machine.  The problem is there really is no way to simulate lifting a person and maneuvering him at the gym.  So I am really not 100% sure I could do it,” Danielle said.
“I can’t believe you are that strong.  How is it possible?  You do not even appear to be big and muscular,” I said. 
“I might not be big, but I have muscles,” she said as she flexed her bicep in front of me as she wore long sleeves.  “You can’t really notice with what I am wearing.  Go ahead and feel it.”
I did just that.  Like she said it wasn’t real big, but I could feel a well defined peak under her sleeve and it was rock hard.  I imagined it was maybe the size of fitness model’s, but no where near the size of a bodybuilder’s.  As I sat there on her lap feeling her bicep, I kept thinking this is the woman of my dreams.  I got so aroused that I had to relieve myself soon or I was going to explode.  “Wow, you arm is like a rock!  You are like a goddess,” I said.
She laughed as she put her arm back down and said, “Thanks.  I take it you like muscles on a girl?”
   I laughed, “Well I like muscles like yours, but I am not really into the massive types.  Yours are perfect.  You are my perfect woman.  In fact, you can use me to practice your overhead lifting and maneuvering.  I would be more than happy to volunteer.”  I laughed again and took a drink of my coffee.
Danielle smiled at me then said, “That’s not a bad idea actually.  Would you really be interested in helping me?”
I gagged on my coffee and spilled some of my coffee on my pants as I couldn’t believe what I just heard.  I was lucky I spilled it too.  The thought of what she said going through my mind caused me to moan and an explosion in my pants.  But my little accident covered it up well.  I quickly got off her lap.  I was glad to see it didn’t get on her.
“Are you okay?” she asked concerned.
“I am fine.  It’s not hot anymore, I just didn’t expect it,” I replied as I dried myself.  “Oh, and I would love to help you out.”
“Cool!  Are you available before class on Mondays and Wednesdays?”
“Absolutely,” I quickly replied.  I really wasn’t.  I came to school right from work on those days, but I would quit my job for this reason.
She stood up and came over to me.  Danielle scooped me up in to a cradle carry, “Great.  Let’s get out of here.”
I grabbed the bags from the table and she made her way out of the shop.  She cradled me in her arms like a child all the way across the campus and to my car.  When we got to my car she gave me her address and told me, “Come over at 11:00 am on Monday.”
“I’ll see you then.  Have a good weekend,” I said.
“You too,” she replied.  Then she walked to her car and I stared at my goddess as she walked.  I am in love I thought, and she is taken.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 05:51:47 am »
Yeah, man, I love them, they're my personal favorites also because they use my favorite philosophy, as most of my L&C stories have pointed out, the smaller the girl is, the cooler it is when they are able to lift you and carry you around like a baby. I'm glad to see someone else suscribes to this philosophy and hope to see more stories from you dude! k+ again.

dustyr888

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 05:09:22 pm »
Thanks for the compliments.  I have written a few over the years, but nothing recently.  I may have a few more burried somewhere.

dustyr888

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 05:14:36 pm »
Danielle
Part 2

Monday couldn’t have come soon enough.  I have been fantasizing about this day since last Wednesday.  I must have relieved myself 50 times just thinking about it.  I was excited, yet nervous at the same time.  I feared that I would have an accident in my pants or she would notice my arousal and be disgusted with me.
   I drove down her street looking for her house number.  I saw a mail box with her number at the end of a driveway on the left.  I turned left in to the driveway.  It was long and windy.  I must have driven a quarter mile down the driveway before I reached the house.   The house was huge, it must have been near 10000 square feet. 
   I parked my car to the side of the driveway and approached the front door.  I rang the bell and waited.  I waited a minute or so, then a woman answered the door.  She was a middle aged petite blonde woman.  She was probably about five feet tall, no more than 100 lbs, and very attractive for a woman at least twice my age.  Confused that I might be at the wrong house, I asked, “Is this Danielle’s house?”
   “Yes, she’s expecting you.  I’m her mom,” she reached out to shake my hand.  We shook hands and her grip surprised me.  I winced as it hurt a little.  “She’s down stairs in the pool.  Come on in.” 
I walked in the door to a massive foyer.  “Wait, hold on a sec,” Danielle’s mom said.  She then came along my side put an arm around my back and another under my knees as she lifted me in to a cradle carry with ease.  I couldn’t believe such a small older woman could lift me like she did.
Shocked I asked, “How could you do that?”
She laughed, “You’re not heavy dear.  Where do you think Danielle gets it from?  Besides, the maid just cleaned the floors.”  She began to walk across the foyer as my erection started to rise.  She then called out, “Maria!”
“Yes, mam,” replied a Hispanic woman from another room.  She walked out to the foyer.  She was another middle aged woman in a maid’s uniform.  She was small in stature, a little bit smaller than Danielle’s mom.  She had her long brown hair tied back in a bun, big firm breasts, and plenty of cleavage showing. 
“Danielle’s friend is here.  I didn’t want him to dirty the floors you just cleaned.  Can you take him down to Danielle, I have to run,” Danielle’s mom asked.
“Yes, mam.  Thank you for not letting him walk on the floor,”  she said gratefully and then to my disbelief she reached out and lifted from the arms of Danielle’s mom in to her own cradle hold. 
“Bye, have fun.  It was nice to meet you,” Danielle’s mom said.
“The pleasure was all mine, “ I replied.  She then turned around a walked out the door.  I then looked at Maria who was holding me like I was a feather.  I was now really aroused and it was evident.  I was wearing sweat pants and my erection was showing.  I just hoped for the best, but I really couldn’t help it.  I asked, “So Maria, how can you be carrying me so easily?”
“You not heavy.  I got good genes,” she said with a heavy accent.  “I take you to Ms. Danielle.”  She then carried me toward the stairs.  She walked past a mirror in the foyer.  I couldn’t believe it as I saw the comparison of our sizes in the mirror.  My arms and feet nearly reached the floor as she cradled me.  I was getting more exited now.  She then started down the stairs and then down a hallway.  We went through a door and we were in a large room holding an indoor pool.  I see Danielle swimming laps in the pool.  “Ms Danielle,” called out Maria as stopped by the steps of the pool still holding me in her arms. 
“Oh, hi,” Danielle said, “I will be right there.”  Danielle waded through the pool and made her way up the stairs out of the water.  My jaw dropped as she was wearing a tiny bikini and I saw her exposed body for the first time.  She looked better than in my dreams.  She had a golden tan, perfect breasts, not an ounce of fat, and beautiful but not massive muscles all over.  My cock started to throb.  She walked over to me and took me from Maria in to her own arms.  “Thanks Maria.”
“Hey, how are you?” she asked me as I was in her arms.  I was overwhelmed by everything that just happened as well as my goddess’s perfect body.  I started to shake and squirm.  Then the inevitable happened, I exploded in my pants.  My pants immediately became soaked with cum and Danielle looked on stunned as she held me in her arms. 
I was totally humiliated.  I could not look at either of them. I just lower my head in shame and said, “I’m so sorry.”
“Oh, don’t worry about it.  My boyfriend used to do that when we first met.  I’ll take it as a compliment,” Danielle replied.  “It really is no big deal.”  She then kissed me on the cheek.  “Maria, would you take him and clean him up?  Maybe you can put his clothes in the laundry so they are clean when it is time to go.  I just want to finish my laps.”
“Yes maam,” Maria replied, “I bring him back when I done.”  She then reached out and took me from Danielle’s arms and in to her own.  She tossed me up to better position me then cradled me back up the stairs through the foyer and in to a bathroom.  The entire time I couldn’t keep my eyes off her magnificent breasts as I had a bird’s eye view.  I actually felt an erection growing in my pants once again. 
She sat me down on the bathroom counter, and began to take down my pants as I continued to look at her breasts.  I was so aroused I didn’t care that she was going to pull a raging hard on from my pants.  As my pants came down there it was standing at attention with cum all over it. 
“I see you like me too,” Maria laughed as she put her hand around my penis.
Although I was embarrassed, I just said what was on my mind.  “I am sorry but, you are so beautiful, so incredibly strong, and your breasts are so magnificent, I could not resist.”
“You sweet,” she said.  “Maybe we take care of this before I bring you back, huh.”  She then playfully tugged on my penis.  “You want to fuck boobs?”
My heart was racing, I couldn’t believe what was happening.  Although Maria was attractive, she did not compare to Danielle.  Yet she was exciting me near to the point of having another accident.  I started to think what will happen when I see Danielle again.  If I cum twice in the matter of minutes, I should be able to control myself with Danielle.  “Oh yes Maria, I would love to!”
I was unaware of what Maria had intended to do since I never fucked a woman’s breasts before.  I assumed she would lie on her back and I would get on top.  I just sat on the counter and waited for instruction.  Maria did not speak.  She removed her apron and then her top.  There she stood topless with her amazing breasts right in front of me.  They were like two melons, round and firm.  She was beautiful.  The most amazing thing about her was that she was not muscular at all.  In fact she had an average build for woman who stood less than five feet tall.  She probably weighed only 90 pounds.  How could she be so strong, I thought. 
I reached out and wrapped my hand around her upper arm.  My fingers nearly reached around her arm she was so petite.  “Maria, your arms are so strong, but they do not feel muscular.” 
She lifted her arm and flexed her bicep.  I kept my hand on her arm as she flexed.  I felt a small firm bicep, it was not big at all, it was just visible under her skin.  “I have small, but strong muscles.  I told you.  Its in genes,” Maria responded.
I continued to feel her arm.  Her skin was so smooth, it was like silk.  I then leaned down and kissed her bicep repeatedly.  “Your muscles are beautiful, I love them”, I said in ecstacy.  I then moved my hands and mouth to her breasts.  They were so soft.  They looked so perfect that they looked fake, but the more a worshipped them, the more I realized they were in fact real.  “I love your breasts too.  They are so perfect.”
Maria stopped me from kissing her by gently pushing me back.  I was still sitting on the bathroom counter, but now leaning back.  Maria bent down and licked the tip of my hard on.  She then slowly ran the tip over her chin, down her neck, to her chest, and then right in to her magnificent cleavage.  Next, she put her arms alongside of her breasts which now tightly engulfed my penis.  The feeling was awesome.  I quietly moaned.  Then Maria reached her hands under my legs and butt and placed them under my lower back.  I wrapped my legs around her waist and back tightly and closed my eyes.  I instinctively leaned my weight back on to my hands which were placed on the counter and began to thrust in to her breasts.  The feeling was magnificent as I thrusted with my eyes shut with all my might. 
A few seconds in, I felt myself coming off the counter.  I got real nervous as I thought we were about to fall to the floor.  My 225lbs to Maria’s 90 was just too much, I just hoped I did hurt her.  I opened my eyes just as my hands left the counter to quickly brace for impact.  The odd thing was once my eyes opened I saw myself getting closer to the ceiling instead of the floor.  Then I looked down and could not believe what I was seeing.  Maria managed to stand with my entire 225lbs trapped between her arms and breasts.  She then smiled, arched her back, and began to bounce my entire body up and down.  In a matter of seconds I had the most intense orgasm of my life.   My cum was gushing out of the top of her cleavage and running down her chest like a river.  I never thought I could cum that much.  It must have been squirting out for at least ten seconds, the whole time I was squirming and shaking. 
When it was finally over, Maria stood up straight.  I put my hands on her head and straightened out my body releasing my legs from her.  I now found myself sitting, straddling, her upper arms with my feet dangling below.  I was literally sitting on her biceps.  “Oh my god, Maria, you are awesome!  You are so strong!”
Maria only smiled and looked up at me for a good 30 seconds.  Just as I thought she was going to put me down, my little powerhouse amazed me once again.  I felt my weight shifting.  Then Maria’s right hand left my back, but I stayed put.  To my disbelief Maria was holding me with only her left arm.  I was straddling her left bicep.  My draw dropped, I was speechless.  She smiled again as I could feel her pumping her little bicep up and down against my sack.  After about another thirty seconds she reached her right hand out under my left armpit.  Next she quickly moved her left arm down and reached her left hand under my right armpit.  As she did so, I felt my entire weight transfer to her right hand for a few moments before it evenly transferred to both of her hands under my armpits.  The point is not only is she holding me at arms length over her head, she was holding me briefly with just one arm over her head.  I looked down in awe thinking that this is the woman of my dreams and nothing could possibly top this experience.
Maria began to lower me down.  I could feel my groin rubbing against her chest.  Just before my feet were to touch the floor, I quickly lifted my legs and wrapped around her waist as my groin rubbed past her abdomen.  I did not want to leave her embrace, even though just must be worn out by now.  I reached my arms around her neck and embraced her.  “You don’t want down yet?  Its okay.  You not heavy.  I can use cleaning up to.  You make big mess,” she laughed as she rocked me back and forth. 
Maria then shifted me to her right hip, walked over and turned on the shower.  She then helped me remove my shirt and then removed her skirt and panties.  We were now both entirely naked.  Maria then stepped us into the shower and held on her hip like a child.  We were in the shower for about five minutes.  Maria maneuvered me around effortlessly to clean up the both of us and my feet never touched the floor.  She then exited the shower and placed back on the counter top.  Then she wrapped a towel around me.  Maria put on a bath robe and slippers.
Maria then lifted me back on to her hip with only a towel around me and said, “I bring you back to Miss Danielle now.”
“But Maria, I am only wearing a towel,” I said embarrassed.  “What will she think?”
“Ha ha, do not worry.  You going in pool.  She ask me to clean your clothes,” Maria responded.
“But, I am just friends with her.  I am so turned on by her and her strength.  What if I get another erection?”
“You be okay for a while.  Don’t worry, Miss Danielle know exactly what she do to you.  She like it as much as you!” Maria replied, then laughed to herself.  She then made her way back to the pool.  As we entered the pool area Danielle was just finishing her workout as she was exiting the pool.
Danielle saw us and approached us.  “Thanks Maria, you can leave his towel on a  chair and I’ll take him.”  I was mortified yet excited as Danielle lifted my naked body under the armpits off of Maria’s hip and on to her own.  I forgot just how much more stunning Danielle was than Maria as I felt my penis getting partially erect once again.  “We will be in the pool.”  She then made her way back down the stairs in to the pool.
“Did you miss me?” Danielle asked jokingly.
I didn’t respond.  I was so embarrassed of the accident I had in my pants earlier and now I am here totally naked.  I would probably be having another accident right about now if Maria didn’t take of me.  I was totally spent after having the biggest orgasm of my life.  I could feel my penis was almost semi-erect as it rested along Danielle’s abdomen, but it just wasn’t possible for me to get an erection this soon. 
Danielle looked at me, “What’s wrong?  Why are you so quiet?”
I was hesitant at first, but I just let it out.  “I just feel awkward.  I mean, its humiliating.  I came in my pants when you were holding me, now I am here totally naked in front of you, and we are just friends.  Its embarrassing to me.”
“Oh, just relax!  You are overreacting!  I know the effect I have on you.  I know you find me attractive, you did ask me out.  Besides, its not even the first time you had a little accident,” Danielle said.
“What do you mean?” I asked confused.
“Oh come on, you didn’t just spill some coffee in the cafeteria at school that day.  I just didn’t say anything.  But don’t worry about it, its cool.  I find it exciting myself, if I can make you lose control like that.”
I was shocked to hear this, but she was actually calming me down.  “You mean, you like it when I lose control?”
“Well, it actually makes me feel empowering.  I mean, I makes me feel good about myself if you are that turned on by me.   

To be continued.  Karma please.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 06:13:17 am »
Wow, another great one, I can't wait for more, and as for writing more, please do, you have great talent for writing strength scenes, I hope we get more outrageous feats like girls who can lift 3 or 4 times their own weight or more.  k+

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 12:06:41 am »
Sorry to seem like some obsessed fan, but I just read Tami's House again last night, probably my 4th time reading it through, and may I just say, I hope you are thinking of doing a sequel, I have always wanted to see Tami doing even more extreme lifts that have not been done in very many stories I've seen. I hope you're still writing, and can do at least a short little story dealing entirely with how strong Tami is and how many different ways she can lift her dad and the main character. k+ again.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 08:09:53 am »
This thread is over 5 years old, I had thoughts about coming in and commenting from time to time, hoping that Dustyr88 was a member under another name and he could come out of retirement to write more along the lines of these. I had thoughts of continuing a story or two of his as well. My best loved out of all of these stories was Danielle Part 2, Maria lifting the protagonist as easily as she did has stuck with me greatly, in my minds eye I can almost see if he come back one day to find an attractive young maid that blew him away that he instantly falls in love with. She would be even tinier than Maria, and would in fact be Maria's 18 year old daughter, and she shows that all the ladies of that household, no matter how small they are, well, they're strong enough to lift and carry him around and do whatever they would like with his body like he weighs as little as they do. Maria was like 4'10 and 90 pounds, her daughter Teresa I would put at 4'8 and 80 pounds, but so busty and beautiful there was no doubt that she is fully grown.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [dustyr888 = Old Fat Bastard] *L&C* Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View