Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581124 Posts in 74119 Topics by 29430 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 11:14:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  1st story attempt Ranma 1/2 FMG
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1st story attempt Ranma 1/2 FMG  (Read 2029 times)

Offline beatles1983

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
1st story attempt Ranma 1/2 FMG
« on: November 08, 2021, 01:44:49 pm »
Long time lurker .This is my first attempt at writing an FMG tale based in the Ranma 1/2 universe. Let me know what you think and if I should continue it.

Muscle 1/2

(Will contain FMG, F/F, Harem and other fun things. I do not own or claim to own any of these characters Ranma 1/2 Copyright © Rumiko Takahashi)

Nabiki eyed herself in her body length mirror and smiled, Her school uniform was stretched tight across her now broad shoulders, as she moved her shoulders back she could feel the fabric start to rip. she couldn’t help but get slightly aroused at the thought. she took a breath and her large chest was pushing against the cloth shirt she was wearing, her biceps surged and rolled as she raised her arms above her head, just a short while ago this XL female uniform (designed for the more husky girls at school) would have been like a tent on her. Now it hugged her like a second skin, she suppressed the urge to flex her obvious biceps, she loved how they were large even at
rest, because the sleeves were fit to bursting. Her one regret was the long skirt that hid one of her favourite features, her now tree trunk like legs;she could crack walnuts with her knees now and more than one of principal kunos' island fruit' fell prey to the crushing power of her thighs. (the other day she grabbed one of her old skinny jeans she was such a fan of and to her shock , and delight, they wouldn’t even fit over the one leg, her old waist size now smaller than her quads!!) but with a quick flick of her skirt you could catch a glimpse of her diamond hard calves, a thick tear-drop obvious on each one. she couldn’t be happier with her progress, she felt strong, big, she swore that even her feet and hands have grown thicker and larger, keeping up with her new shape. It helped that she had recently had a small growth spurt as well (thank you puberty) and now stood eye level with Kasumi 5'7, she actually hoped she hadn’t finished yet,maybe she could squeeze a few more inches out! (deep down maybe hitting 6ft, tall for a Japanese girl but the intimidation factor it would give her makes her shiver at the thought),  With one more small flex (god she loved watching her body swell in the tight clothing) she set out to school, it was time to show everyone the fruits of her labour. She grabbed her 6 meals for the day and 2 large protein shakes (growing girl has to eat) No one was ever going to fuck with Nabiki Tendo again.

Six months ago

Nabiki was angry no get that straight she was downright furious. 'that overgrown bitch, how dare
she, HOW DARE SHE!!!' she was pacing up and down in her room, her normal unflappable nature thrown to the floor next to her school items, she had discarded her school uniform and was clad only in a bra and panties, (she was proud of her sleek body and enjoyed parading it around at home, especially if it got a nosebleed or two out of Ranma) 'what appears to be the matter
onee-San?', the eldest Tendo, Kasumi, had heard the noise that her sister was making and was concerned. Normally the middle sister was calm cool and collected, she didn’t get angry. 'The matter, THE MATTER?' Nabiki whipped her head around and glared at her sister, fury in her eyes. A lesser person would have fallen to that steely gaze, Kasumi on the other hand let it wash right over her. 'yes would you like some tea and like to discuss the problem?' ever the peacemaker she was already steering her sister towards the door skilfully grabbing a dressing gown and preserving Nabiki's modesty without Nabiki even realising it.  'she thinks she can take on me! i'm the god-damned ice queen of Furiken high! (Nabiki not only liked the moniker she had been given but encouraged it,  perception of power is even better than power itself in her mind; though this may soon be changed) just because she has muscles thinks she can waltz in and take over! its my town,!!!!!' 'oh my some competition has emerged?' Kasumi was never a fan of Nabiki's 'other' activities but despite her oblivious appearance she was well aware that Nabiki's income kept the dojo afloat. 'It was a disaster neechan' Nabiki had cooled somewhat and had seated herself at the table while Kasumi busied herself with making some green tea.

'We had some new students arrive today,me and my crew did some digging and found they were transferred to us due to some issues. Of course I wouldn’t be the business woman I am without getting some dirt on them' Now Nabiki that isn’t very nice' ' oh please how else do you think we afford the monthly rent on this hole...' that upset Kasumi somewhat this was their mothers shrine as well after all. Nabiki realised her mistake 'i'm..sorry Kasumi...' Kasumi instantly brightened, its very rare the middle Tendo apologised for anything. Nabiki continued 'I found out that it was actually drugs that got them moved, they were involved with supplying to the kids, now in my territory', Kasumi raised her eyebrow at the phrase 'my territory' but let Nabiki carry on. 'we don’t have that, I wont allow that kind of filth to touch the floor, so I thought I’d apply a bit of the old ice queen standard intimidation tactic', ' standard intimidation tactic? oh my!''However the moment I laid eyes on them I knew immediately we were in trouble, you see I thought drugs meant a bit of weed, cocaine if it was bad. I never thought it would be steroids.....

Earlier that day.....

Nabiki was waiting in the school yard with her 2 assistants Ayami and Ryoko, she was counting the days taking of the Kuno/Ranma fight and swore under her breath 'Kuso, the takings are getting lower' , 'cant be helped boss', said Ryoko, a thin reedy girl who wore thick glasses, Nabiki would idly reflect she would probably be quite cute if she gained a pound or two and tried contacts. 'and why is that?' flashing a steely gaze at her assistant, 'easy boss' jumped in Ayami, a tall waif like figure, all shed saying is that people are getting wise to the fact that Ranma always wins.'' Dammit I hate it when the marks get smart, we need to change up the odds or get a new competitor going...maybe...' BOSS!! BOSS' Nabiki's train of thought was cut off as her third assistant, Yuna, came running round the corner of the courtyard, she was in some distress, her long frizzy hair standing at all angles. 'Easy Yuna, remember your asthma' 'Its the new kids,(pant) they got your (pant) message but we have a problem (pant). ' Nabiki turned away to pack her files, after all don’t want the 'competition' to think she isn’t gong to give them her full attention. Unaware of the small gasps her friends gave as 3 figures walked slowly towards them. 'Oh please what are a bunch of stoner’s going to do?'  'stoner huh?' Nabiki turned and her eyes widened, in front of her were 3 of the biggest teenagers she had ever seen, the leader put her hand out, Nabiki gulped and offered hers, noting how the larger hand dwarfed her own, the newcomer squeezed it painfully and as Nabiki slowly fell to the floor in pain the hulking figure introduced herself  with a grim smile on her face ' Ami Kitsuno, female weight lifting champion of St herebeke high school; and your new boss!' 

Ami was an imposing figure as she had just fished her afternoon work out she was clad only in a pair of running shorts and a tight muscle-tee,her short black pixie crop hair was covered with a sweat band. Her meaty arms were bulging as she put the pressure on Nabiki, her 2 associates had already cornered Ryoko and Ayami, Yuna had run off the moment they pounced. While not as big as Ami the 2 girls with her were still imposing physical specimens, the first girl Ayeka had long raven black hair, wide and stocky, she looked more suited to be part of the American football team, she didn’t have definition like Ami but she was thick and meaty,  Kiyone had a more sleek physique, her short orange hair slicked back harshly; the cut in her shoulders were obvious as she grabbed Ayami, the four pack abs obvious through her sweat soaked t-shirt .Ami let go of Nabiki's hand and with a push of her foot knocked Nabiki over. ' well lets get this over with. You will now be working for me, I take 90% percent of all your profit, my friends Ayeka and Kiyone will be making sure there are no issues in the transfer of business' the two girls smirked at each other as they put their hands on Ryoko and Ayami's shoulder.

They both shuddered with fear, Ryoko looked like she was going to cry. Nabiki noted with a  grimace they were almost as muscular as Ami, with their ripped shoulders and powerful legs. 'I see you notice my friends are almost as capable as I am' Ami flexed her right biceps and looked at it proudly as it swelled. ' you see 'ice queen' I was like you once, manipulative, sneaky. Until I realised something about power you know what that was? People react better to power they see. So I got me 14 inches of power right here' she kissed her bicep, clearly in love with her own image. Nabiki frowned at the display, she had enough of this no female jock was going to intimidate her 'What are you going to do if I say no? Huh? Beat me up? Touch me once and I’ll have  the police all over you.' 'you tell her boss' Ayami shouted. Kiyone instantly tightened her grasp on her shoulders making Ayami cry out 'leave her alone you muscled freak' 'You see nabi-chan', nabiki's eyes glowered at the implied insult 'I don’t need to hurt you, just those around you'  with that Ayeka pushed Ryoko to the ground as well. ' you don’t have many friends, it would be unfortunate if something happened to them' Ami walked round Nabiki and gathered up the files she had dropped earlier 'interesting reading, what if your father got a hold of it?' Nabiki's eyes widened in shock, her father was oblivious to her 'other' activities, he was so honour bound Kami knows what he would do if her schemes were revealed to him. Ami knew Nabiki was running the scenario through her head 'so it would be in everyone’s best interests if I hold onto your files for now'  'boss don’t worry about us arghh!' Ayami cried out again, 'noisy little thing  aren’t you?' said Kiyone ' but you have spunk...I like that' 'Leave her Ki, shouted Ami. Isn’t she a bit small for you anyway?' 'she is but we could change that, few samples of our product and she could bulk right up...hmm...what say you little girl? Wanna play with the big girls?. She leered at the stick thin Ayami, already imagining the possibilities. Ayami looked away in disgust 'KI-DOWN' Ami barked. Nabiki had stood up in the interim and was cradling her injured hand.'steroids I take it' Nabiki said wearily. 'I knew you had some smarts about you, you see we like money, we like muscles, Furinken is known for its super powered ,martial artists, lets let the common man' 'or girl' Kiyone whispered into Ayamis ear. 'have a chance to keep up' Ami finished. She eyed Nabiki speculatively 'You know we don’t have to be enemies' Nabiki snorted in derision. 'you like money, you’re clever, quick-witted' she moved slightly closer into Nabiki's personal space looking her body up and down 'and quite pretty' Never one to dismiss a deal outright Nabiki gulped and closed her eyes (rule no 1: Show no fear) 'and whats in for me?' 'well a fairer share, after you've proven your loyalty of course' 'of course' ' and i've seen you eyeing my body, jealous, I can help you know, see Ayeka over there? She weighed just 80 pounds when I met her, I built her from nothing and now look at her' 'Ayeka let go of Ryoko and did a most muscular pose her pectorals filling her shirt and her large arms straining their confinement.  Nabiki had to admit she was impressed at her size she could give Ryoga a run for his money.'I’m so proud , no-one messes with her now, that could be you. Imagine real power, none of this sneaking about. I hear your younger sister is the powerhouse of the family, imagine putting her to shame...' she put her hand on Nabiki's shoulder pulling her in closer.'What about it, partner?' 

I think meat-heads like yourself need to get a life' Nabiki sneered, ' I'm not going to let you push your muck here.'wrong answer' the hand tightened on Nabiki's shoulder, I heard you were smart, Nabiki again sunk to her knees as Ami clenched her fist,' Her forearms bulged as she pulled her arm back. 'looks like i'm going to have to teach you a lesson in power' Nabiki shut her eyes ready for the punch'I wont give her the pleasure of crying..' she thought. Her fist shot towards Nabiki but was caught in a strong hand before it could connect. 'This stops now.' Ami looked up into the deep blue eyes of Ranma Saotome her fist caught in his iron like grip. Nothing was said as Ranma held Ami's fist while Nabiki stood up and dusted herself off, YunA came running slowly behind the corner of the school building 'I (huff) thought it  would be best (huff) to get Ranma (huff)' Inhaler Yuna', said Nabiki offhandedly, but good work you'll get a raise. Now Ranma baby, kick her ass would you'

'Errm Nabs I cant do that' Ranma said as he let go of Ami's hand she rubbed her wrist but grinned evilly, Nabiki sweat dropped 'what? she was going to smear me across the pavement and you just let her go?' I cant hit a girl nabs you know that!' Ahh yes the fabled Saotome honour, Ami looked him up and down, his sleek toned body showed against the Chinese silk shirt. 'Not bad but I thought you'd be bigger? I mean look at this' flexing a bicep it obviously dwarfed Ranma's arm a thick vein topping off its impressive peak, neither would admit but both Nabiki and Ranma got a shiver at the display. 'any way i'll let you two lovebirds to it,Nabiki bridled at the comment, Ranma merely blushed which was not unnoticed by Nabiki but she put this away for future note. 'at least grab my files from her you stupid jock' 'Now why did ya have to call me names i'm trying to help' Ami had a wicked grin on her face 'here's a deal Ranma, you take me on now, test of strength and I give you the files and leave Nabiki alone,' 'I can do that' easy thought Ranma 'two rules tho, I win, Nabiki's business is mine' Deal' 'RANMA!!' Let me handle this Nabs' Don't call me that' 'Secondly, no ki charging...'

'What? What's she talking about?'Nabiki whirled around at glared at Ranma 'errmm well' Ranma scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously,'You know all those strength tricks I do, well normally i wouldn’t be able to do them unless I was adept at charging my muscles with ki' 'Are you telling me, mr im the best, that this overblown hunk of meat may be stronger than you. 'That's exactly what hes saying, you see he toned, got some definition but has he got mass like this. Saying that Ami did a most muscular pose her t-shirt was pushed to bursting even Ranma gulped at the display, her form swelled showing the thick body she had grown herself.
Enough chat lets do this, Ami extended her hand, to Ranma, Ranma reached out tentatively grasping her hand, silently noting the thick vein that snaked down her large bicep. 'Kami shes bigger than Ryoga' he thought

Nabiki hissed in his ear, 'you fuck this up Saotome and there will be trouble;'  Ami grinned at Ranma and squeezed, Ranma's eyes widened in shock and pain, it was like a vice!! he pushed back but with a smirk Ami pushed down harder and helplessly Ranma went down to his knees. 'So much for the best martial artist in the world' she let go as Ranma looked away shamed. She blew them a kiss 'I'll hold onto these as well, indicating not only the files in her hand but also Ryoko and Ayami. After all I need more help and Ki-chan, 'yes Ami' 'I think they could do with a bit of work first before we send them out on the field can I trust you on this? 'Cant wait Ami-chan' she licked her lips and whispered again to Ayami, 'i'm gonna pump you up ay-chan,  she drew out the chan,  we are going to have such fun...'Ayami closed her eyes she couldn’t believe this. Ayeka eyed Ryoko and commented 'Maybe I can do something with you, 30 pounds of muscle in the right place and you could be  heart throb...' Ryoko said nothing but deep down had a small thrill.

I shall catch you two later, I think all the vacancies are filled so I wont require your assistance Ms Tendo. And just so we understand each other' Before Ranma could move to stop her she punched Nabiki in the stomach hard. 'so much for the heir to the iron butterfly...'

END PART 1
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

1st story attempt Ranma 1/2 FMG
« on: November 08, 2021, 01:44:49 pm »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: 1st story attempt Ranma 1/2 FMG
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 07:17:35 pm »
Interesting start. Good writing, ok flow. Would break away that huge paragraph in the middle though, make it easier to read.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: 1st story attempt Ranma 1/2 FMG
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 12:04:26 am »
I would love to see where this goes, since there aren't enough Ranma 1/2 FMG stories.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  1st story attempt Ranma 1/2 FMG

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View