Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579097 Posts in 73920 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 07:26:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected  (Read 145939 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Roid-Rage
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2013, 11:39:29 pm »
I like it, always love to see this kind of story, where it's short, but concise, to the point, always like to see a woman getting hot over her own muscles and strength. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
#FEMUSCLE: Stories [John D] adapted by [robojoe]~collected
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 03:01:19 pm »
Melissa the Muscular Freshman
Adapted from an original story by John D.

I had just started my senior year at Marshall High School. I was 17 years old and it felt great being a senior. On the first day of class I watched the little freshmen coming in wide eyed and I silently laughed at their pitiful state. We seniors would rule the school just like last year's seniors had ruled us.

After school I started walking home and I noticed a girl walking on the sidewalk across the street. I looked at her and she looked familiar. Oh yeah, it was Melissa, the little 15 year old who lived a couple of blocks from me. Melissa and I weren't friends but we knew each other. I hadn't seen her all summer. I realized she had just started as a freshman. I walked over to her and said, "Hey, Melissa, how ya doin?" She turned to me and said, "Good." She looked different. She had gotten taller. I was 5' 7" and she was only a couple inches shorter than I was, probably about 5" 5". And she didn't look like a little kid any more. Her face looked beautiful. She had long brown hair, and hazel eyes and skin that tanned very quickly. Her face was very tan and her tan neck was kind of thick. She was wearing a big tee shirt so I couldn't see her body except her forearms. My eyes bulged out when I saw them because they looked bigger than mine. And they were incredibly muscular.

I said, "It might be tough being a freshman in this school. If you need any help from me just let me know." She looked at me up and down. I was skinny, very skinny. But I was a senior so I thought I could help. She laughed and then she ripped off her tee shirt, leaving only a sports bra covering her upper body. I was flabbergasted when I saw her body. Melissa was incredibly muscular. She had a deep tan that made her muscles look even more striking. She obviously wore a bikini all summer, and she didn't have an ounce of fat on her body. She was muscle, all muscle. Her thick muscular neck was surrounded by big trap muscles that led out to wide muscular striated shoulders. Her arms were huge, much bigger than mine, and rippling with muscle. Her pecs bulged out, giving her stunning cleavage on her still breastless chest. I could see the striations of muscle in them. Her lats looked like thick wings hanging down from her wide shoulders to her narrow hips. And her abs were incredible, an eight pack of shredded muscle. "I think I can take care of myself," she said as she flexed her arm and watched the muscle bulge. Her voice was almost as deep as my voice. She had obviously gone through puberty already even though she was just 15. I had just gone through puberty myself at 17. This girl was mature beyond her years. She ran her hand over her big pec muscles and washboard abs. "I got a weight set at the beginning of summer and I've already packed on 30 pounds of muscle. I've gotten real strong. I checked out the kids in school today. I'm already bigger and stronger than all of them, even the seniors. There might be a few seniors that weigh more than me, but I know I'm stronger than them. I can kick every kid's ass." She made a fist and pounded it into her abs, real hard. The sound of her hard fist hitting her equally hard abs was incredible. "Look at you. You're a fuckin' wimp! You're gonna protect me?" She flexed her arm front of my face and flexed it. "Feel it wimp. Feel my big muscle."

I ran my skinny little fingers around her bulging bicep and squeezed it. It felt like a warm rock. It was so hard I couldn't believe it. I squeezed as hard as I could but I couldn't make even a slight dent in it. "Pretty hard, ain't it John. That bicep can curl a 45 pound dumbbell ten times. Both arms can curl a 100 pound barbell easy. My muscles are getting bigger and stronger every day. I weigh 130 now. By Christmas I'll pack on another 25 or 30 pounds of muscle. I'm gonna gain over 50 pounds of muscle in six months. My mom says I have great muscle genes. I've got the genes to build big strong muscles. I already got more muscle than you'll ever have. Flex your puny arm."

I hesitated. I was thinking about the fact that this 15 year old girl, who was two inches shorter than I was, already outweighed me by 25 pounds. And she was all muscle. I was flab and bone. She punched me hard in the shoulder. I had never been punched that hard in my whole life. I stumbled sideways. "I said flex your arm!" she yelled. "I only hit you with a quarter of my strength. You wanna feel some real power?" She made fist and moved her arm back and forth. I shuddered as I watched her shoulder and pecs and arm bulge with muscle as she moved her arm towards me. "No, Melissa, no," I pleaded. "Do as you're told, wimp," she said, "and maybe you won't get hurt." She tapped me on the shoulder with her big hard fist. I flexed my arm and a tiny soft bicep kind of appeared. I had never exercised at all and I never had any muscle. She wrapped her thick muscular fingers around my arm - it was easy because my arm was so small - and she squeezed her fingers into my bicep. I squealed in pain. "Feels like mush," she said. "You are so fucking weak." She wiggled her thick muscular fingers into my flabby arm as I cried in pain. I watched her forearm muscles bulge as she squeezed. They looked like writhing snakes as she flexed and moved her fingers into me. I started crying. Her fingers were almost down to the bone. "Please stop, Melissa, please stop!" I cried. She laughed and then relaxed her hold. She flexed her forearm muscles in front of me. "Feel my forearm muscles, wimp. Feel how big and hard they are. My fingers are so strong. I feel like I could dig my fingers into steel they are so strong." I rubbed my little fingers all over Melissa's forearm, feeling the rock hard muscles as she flexed. I couldn't believe how strong this 15 year old girl was. It was clear that she was a woman and I was a boy next to her. The last time I saw her she was just a little 8th grade girl. Now she was a woman. In three months she had turned herself from a girl into a strong muscular woman. My hands were trembling as I felt her rock hard muscle.

She looked down at my crotch. She could see that my cock was rock hard. She grabbed my cock and squeezed. "You like my big muscles, don't you wimp. You wish you had big muscles like me. Here I am, only 15 years old, and I'm already way bigger and stronger than you are." She looked at me and sneered. Her face was gorgeous. I hadn't realized how beautiful she was with her hazel eyes, wide cheekbones, strong jaw and thick muscular neck. She was drop dead gorgeous. She let go of my cock and said, "I got a good idea. I wanna see how strong I've gotten but I need a spotter to do it. I'm gonna lift some real heavy weights. You're gonna spot me." She picked up her shirt and started walking towards her house. I was looking at her huge muscular back and her bubble muscle butt in awe as she strutted ahead. "Get your ass in gear!" she yelled and I quickly moved up to walk beside her. Here I was, a senior, taking orders from this muscular freshman girl. She knew she owned me.

She kept talking about her body all the way to her house. She talked about her exercise program. She had always been athletic and when she stated lifting weights her body responded instantly. She gained five pounds of muscle in the first week. She started doing advanced exercises after three weeks, working one muscle group a day. Her mom had to buy her more weights after the first month. She had gotten too strong for her beginner set. After two months she was three times as strong as when she started. Her mom bought an Olympic bar and big Olympic weights so she could get even stronger. Melissa now had 1,000 pounds of iron in her garage. She was now five times as strong as she was three months ago and she had the muscles to prove it. She loved flexing her muscles as she talked about them. She was really into her muscles.

She told me about her diet, about the huge amount of food she was eating and all the supplements she was taking. Every day this 15 year old girl was eating more than I ate in a week. Melissa was very proud of what she had done to herself. She knew she had the genetics to get huge and strong and she said she wanted to get as huge and strong as she could. "How much do you think I'll weigh when I'm your age, John?" she asked. I looked at her as she stared at me with her beautiful hazel eyes. "Uh, maybe 175," I said. I don't think any senior weighed more than 175. She laughed. "Fuck, wimp boy, get real. I gained four inches in height in six months. And I gained 30 pounds of muscle in three months. And I'm still getting taller, bigger and stronger every day. When I'm 17 I'm gonna be six feet tall and weigh 225. When I'm 17 I'm gonna be six four and weigh 250. When I graduate from high school, I'm gonna be six five and weigh 275 pounds. Two hundred seventy five pounds of muscle John. No fat. All muscle. Think about it." She grinned, stood in front of me and hit a double biceps pose. "Fucking big and fucking strong," she said as she moved her huge arms up and down, flexing her big biceps.  This girl was sure cocky. And arrogant too. I looked at her big muscles and thought about what she said. Was this just adolescent bravado? No, this girl was going to get big, real big, I thought. I thought about her at my age towering over me with 225 pounds of muscle, weighing twice as much as me and made of solid muscle. My eyes gazed at her tan, radiant, muscular body and my cock twitched. "I'm gonna be bigger than my dad. He's six two and weighs 240. My mom's brothers are big and strong too. Her younger brother's six four and weighs 250, all muscle. I got great genes. I'm gonna weigh 300 in college." She looked over at her huge flexed arms and smiled. I nodded in agreement. "Okay, lets move," she said as she grabbed my arm with an incredibly strong grip and pulled me ahead with the force of a Mack truck pulling a feather. I stumbled ahead and she finally let go. My arm would hurt for days after her crushing bicep squeeze and that crushing grip.

We got to her house. She took a key out of her pocket and opened the door. "Both my parents work and my eight year old brother has after school day care. So its just us." My cock twitched again when she said that. She strutted down the hall and I followed her. "This is my room," he said. Melissa's room was very messy, with clothes thrown around and stuff all over. It was kind of funny because she had some childhood toys still there but also muscle magazines. She had a few pictures of giant muscular women on her walls next to childhood pictures of Justin Bieber. She was a girl quickly turning into a woman. She walked over to one of the pictures. "See this woman? She's a stud, just like me. She's only 21. Look at her. Look at all that muscle. I'm gonna look like her when I'm 17. I'm gonna be able to crush guys older than me." Then Melissa stripped off her sports bra and jeans and then looked at me and grinned. Then she stripped off her panties and stood there nude. I gasped as I saw the size of her clitoris. It was huge. She had a trimmed patch of brown pubic hair above her vagina. "Why have clothes on when it’s just the two of us? Strip!" I slowly took off my shirt and shorts and shoes and stood next to this muscle girl totally nude. "See, your cock likes the freedom," she said as she watched my rock hard cock point straight up as I gazed at Melissa's beautiful body. She grabbed my cock, lowered it and then let go. My little five inch dick hit my flabby waist. "I think your cock likes what it sees," said Melissa and she moved close to me. She stood one inch from me and flexed her pecs. I looked down at her huge pecs. Big bulging globes of muscle with the hard muscle fibers showing through her tan skin. Oh god, I wanted to touch those muscles. Melissa looked at me admiring her pecs. "Yeah, those muscles are big. And they're strong too. Now we're gonna see how strong they are," she said. "But first I gotta eat." She bumped her pecs into my flabby chest knocking me backwards. Those big bulging pecs felt like warm rocks as they hit my skinny chest. Oh god, I thought.

She strutted out of her room and I followed her, watching her v-shaped back and her muscle bubble butt and calves flex with each step, striations of muscle everywhere. The tan line made her muscle butt even more sexy. Her body was so tan. Oh god, I thought. We entered the kitchen. She took a gallon of milk out of the refrigerator and poured some of it into a blender. Then she took two big scoops of protein powder and put it in. She blended the mix and then started drinking from the container. "I drink at least three big protein shakes a day, sometimes more. I gotta keep feeding these muscles so they can grow! My mom wants me to get huge so she keeps buying the protein." She took the shake and strutted towards the garage door.

We entered the garage and I was stunned by all the equipment and weights Melissa had. She had a bench, an incline bench, a squat rack, a pulley machine, pull up bars, and even a leg press machine. And she had tons of weights, lots of dumbbells and barbells in various sizes and lots of Olympic plates. She saw me looking at all those weights. "Need lots of iron to get big," she said as she drank down the last swallows of her protein shake. "Lots of iron and great genes," I said as I knew I could never build the muscle Melissa had no matter how much iron I had. Melissa smiled and said "Yeah. I got 'em both."

"Okay, I'm gonna test my strength in the bench press and squat. You're gonna spot me when I need it. I'm gonna see just how strong my chest and legs are. First I'm gonna warm up." To warm up, Melissa did an exercise program than I could never do in a million years. She did 50 pushups three times. Then she did 25 pullups three times. She squatted with two big Olympic plates - 135 pounds - for 15 reps, three times. She did all this in less than 10 minutes. I was dumbfounded by her strength and stamina. I could do only three pushups and no pullups. My mouth was open as I saw her big muscles working, warming up. She finished and flexed her pecs at me. "Yeah, now my muscles are kind of warmed up," she said. "See, they're already bigger and hard as shit. They're getting a pump. Blood is surging into the muscle. Do they look bigger to you John?" My eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing. Her muscles were huge. They were big before but now they were huge. "Fuck!" I said. "They're huge! Your muscles were big already but now they're gigantic." She grinned. "Feel how hard they are John. They're hard as rocks. And they're real strong. These pecs are gonna push some real heavy iron. Feel 'em, wimp."

I put my hands on Melissa's pecs and I gasped as I felt how hard they were. They were big and round and as hard as rocks. I could feel the striations of muscle under her thin tan skin as she proudly flexed her muscles for me. "Oh my god!" I said. "So big. So hard." She laughed. "Move a little lower. Feel my abs." I moved my hands down and ran my wimpy little fingers over her corrugated abdominal muscles, muscles that felt like steel. I could feel every ridge and every crevice. They were like bricks. "My abs are so hard. I dare kids to punch me but their little fists bounce off like they are third grade girls." I groaned and nodded my head as I felt her rock hard muscles. "Get on your knees, wimp!" she ordered. I fell to my knees and was face to face with her pussy. Her clit had gotten hard as I had fondled her pecs and her abs. It was huge, probably about three inches long and very thick. This 15 year old girl had a clit that was almost the size of my cock. She pushed my face into her pussy. I breathed in the pungent smell of her crotch, the smell of a young girl-jock who was working out her big muscles. I loved that smell. "I get real horny, wimp. I'm horny all the time. I got so many hormones surging through my body that I can cum six times a day. And today I'm gonna fuck you. I've never fucked anyone yet. You’re gonna be my first. You're gonna be my fucktoy. And there's nothin' you can do about it because I'm so fucking strong! This year I'm gonna fuck every cute boy in school. And some girls too. No one will be able to resist me. I'm too strong and too fucking sexy. I can fuck anyone I want." She rubbed her pussy into my face as I felt her hard bubble butt muscles. I moaned as I felt her big hard clit and her butt muscles and smelled her sweat. I wanted to be this girl’s fuck toy. "But before I fuck you we're gonna see just how strong I am. Stand up!"

I stood up and looked at her muscular body. I almost trembled as I saw all that muscle and strength in a girl who was in 8th grade three months ago. She moved over to the bench rack. "I'm gonna do benches first. I know I can do 185. I'll start with that. Then I'll go up from there. You gotta spot me wimp. Stand there and hold the bar. Lift it a little bit if I can't get it up. But don't lift hard. I want my muscles to do the work. They gotta work hard to grow big. Put a 45 and a 25 on your side." I stood there, not quite knowing what to do. She hit me hard in the shoulder, knocking me sideways. It was the hardest punch I had every felt. I knew my shoulder would be black and blue. "Do it!" she yelled. She picked up a 45 and easily put it on her side. I tried to lift a 45 and I could barely lift it off the floor. I somehow managed and slid it onto the bar. "You are so fucking weak," she said. "I can't believe a senior is so fucking weak." She grabbed a 25 and put it on the bar and I did the same. Then she got on the bench and looked up at me. "This is gonna be easy. You don't have to spot me on this." I looked down at her muscular chest as she grabbed the bar. Her chest was so big, so muscular. Her waist was tiny. Her big chest and her muscular bubble butt pushed her waist off the bench so there were three inches separating her shredded waist from the bench. She was all muscle in the right places.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Melissa the Muscular Freshman
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2013, 03:02:22 pm »
Part 2

She grabbed the bar and easily did 10 reps, and like she said I didn't need to spot. This girl was so strong! I had tried benching a weight once at a friend’s house and the most I could do was 30 pounds. Even on her warmup set this girl was six times stronger than I was. She jumped up off the bench and hit my chest with her big bulging pecs, pushing me backwards. "Yeah, big and strong," she said as she rubbed her big pecs muscles on my bony little chest. "Fifty more pounds," she said. "Twenty-five on each side." I didn't want to get punched again so I immediately put a 25 pound plate on my side. "Okay, that's 235," she said. "I've never gone this high before but I get stronger every week. Spot me, wimp." She got on the bench and jerked the bar off the rack. I looked down at her gigantic chest as she breathed in a huge quantity of air. Her chest was four times the size of her waist. She lowered the bar and her pec muscles looked like a thick plate of steel cables as they tightened. The bar touched her chest and she looked up at me and stuck out her tongue. "Fuckin' strong!" she yelled. She pushed the bar up and made a loud grunt as her pecs ballooned in her chest, making a huge ball of shredded muscle. I was dumbfounded as I looked at all that muscle. All the muscles of her pecs, shoulders and arms were bulging with incredible striated mass. The bar easily went to the top. She yelled "So fuckin' strong!" and she lowered the bar again and did another rep. I didn't need to spot at all.

She jammed the bar into the rack and jumped up off the bench. "Oh fuck, I am so fucking strong!" she yelled as she rammed her huge hot sweaty pecs into my bony little chest. "It is so fucking great to be so strong! I feel like superwoman!" She pushed me back with her big chest until I hit the wall. Then she rubbed her huge pecs into my chest as her rock hard clit pushed against my flabby waist. "I am so ready to fuck you," she said as she completely overpowered me with her muscles. She held me against the wall and rubbed her huge pecs against me as she thrust her crotch back and forth, pushing her pussy against me. I was so hard I wanted to cum right there. Then she said "More weight. These muscles want more weight!"

She turned around and went back to the bench. "Thirty more pounds. That will make it 265. That's more that twice what I weigh. I'm gonna bench twice what I weigh! I am so fucking strong!" This 15 year old girl was going to bench more than eight times what I could bench. She was eight times stronger than me! Each of her pecs was four times stronger than both of my pecs! I shuddered in total awe. We loaded a 10 and a 5 on each side and Melissa slid effortlessly onto the bench, all her sweaty muscles glistening in beauty. She lowered the bar and I put my little fingers under it. Then she grunted and pushed. Her pecs exploded with bulging muscle and her chest swelled up to an enormous size. The bar started going up. "Push it, Melissa," I yelled. "Your muscles are stronger than this iron. Look at your fucking muscles. They are so huge. So strong. So shredded. Push! Push!" She grunted like a lion. Her muscles bulged even more and the bar started going faster. I didn't have to spot at all. The bar got to the top and he smashed it into the rack. She jumped up off the bench and yelled "Fuck! I am so fucking strong!"

She rubbed her hands over her huge pumped pecs muscles, muscles that were shredded with steel hard fibers and covered with veins. "Fuck, my pecs are so fucking big! Look how big they are, wimp. Look at the size of those muscles! Think about how strong they are! My muscles are so fucking big and strong." My mouth was wide open as I stared at Melissa's huge pecs. They were the biggest slabs of muscle I had ever seen. "Oh fuck," I gasped as I ran up to her and put my own weak little hands on those huge muscles. Sweat was pouring out of her skin. I rubbed and moaned as I felt her huge muscles bulge in my hands. My cock was rock hard. "You are such a wimp," she said. "But it's kind of fun having a wimp like you worshipping my big muscles. Kind of turns me on." Her clit was rock hard too as I felt her huge pecs. It was huge. It was almost as big and thick as my cock and this girl was only 15! She had the body of a goddess.

Then she lunged at me and rammed her huge sweaty chest into my bony little chest. I crashed to the floor. She jumped on top of me and started rubbing her big pecs on my chest. "Feel my muscles, wimp! Feel how big and hard they are. Big and hard and fucking strong as shit!" Her clit was rock hard and as she rubbed her pecs on me she started rubbing her pussy on my little body. I was covered by her huge chest muscles and now I was feeling the hardness of her thick hard steel like clit. She was sweating profusely and the sweat was rolling off her deeply tanned skin onto my body. She was really getting excited as she dominated me with her huge muscles as she pushed her hard clit into my soft flabby body.

Then she started wrestling me, throwing me around the floor of her garage like I was a little rag doll. "How's it feel to get beat up by a freshman girl?" she asked. "A weak little senior getting smashed by a 15 year old girl! I'm so fucking strong I could beat you into a pulp!" She toyed with me as I struggled against her huge hard 15 year old muscles that were eight times stronger than my skinny weak 17 year old muscles. She laughed as she saw my pathetic struggle against her overpowering strength. "You are so fucking weak!" she yelled as she held my two arms down with one hand and flexed her other arm in my face. "I got muscles and you don't got shit!" Then she rubbed her pussy on my face. I could smell the sweat emanating from her crotch as she rubbed her wet pussy on my tender little cheeks. I wanted that pussy! I wanted to feel that huge clit. "I'm so fucking horny," she said. "Lick my pussy, wimp. Lick my big clit with your little faggot tongue." I groaned and I immediately wrapped my mouth around her clit and started sucking and licking it. That clit was huge. "Uhh uhh, feels so good," moaned Melissa. "Feels so good having a little faggot wimp sucking my big clit. I am such a woman! A big strong woman with a big clit and a big strong pussy! You are nothing compared to me!" She started swiveling her hips as she got more and more aroused. "Ohh ohh ohh!" she yelled as I licked and sucked her huge weapon. She was totally aroused with lust. She jammed her clit into my mouth and rammed it deep. Then she started thrusting her hips up and down, ramming her clit in and out of my mouth with wild abandon. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she yelled. Her clit was so big and so thick and so hard. My body wanted to gag but I couldn't. She rammed her huge weapon into my mouth with all the force of her incredibly muscular body. My face ached with pain but there was nothing I could do to stop her fucking. She was so strong and I was so weak. Finally she started yelling louder and her thrusting got faster. She yelled "Fuuuucccck!" and a huge spurt of cum shot out of her pussy and onto my face. Then another and another and another. She must have shot ten loads of cum onto me as she thrust her huge clit in and out of my mouth. Finally she stopped cumming but she kept her still-hard clit in my mouth as he savored the sensual feeling of my soft tissues touching her big huge weapon. She rubbed her clit around as she moaned in pleasure. I could hardly breath but Melissa didn't care. All that mattered to her was her clit and her pleasure. I was now just her sex slave.

Finally she got up and walked over to the side of the garage. Her body was absolutely beautiful as she walked. Her muscles were pumped and covered with veins. Her skin was so tan. She looked like a young goddess. She picked up a bottle of blue liquid and started drinking from it as she looked at me. Her huge bicep bulged as she held the bottle and drank. All her muscles were incredibly shredded and dripping with sweat. I was so aroused I couldn't believe it. My cock was harder than it had ever been. I touched it. She grinned and slowly flexed her muscles as she walked back to me. Oh my fucking god! I thought to myself. What a fucking stud! "You like what you see, bitch?" she said as she stood over me and flexed her arms. "Oh fuck!" I yelled. My cock burst open and spurt after spurt of cum splattered on the floor as I rubbed my cock and looked at Melissa's flexing muscles. This was the best fuck I had ever had. "You really like my muscles, don't you bitch. I got muscles that could beat the shit outta you but you still love 'em." She stood over me and flexed her huge legs. I was almost ready to cum again. "Time for some squats," she said. "Get up, wimp boy!" I struggled to my feet and looked at her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Her face was so brutally beautiful with her wide cheekbones, her strong jaw, her perfect white teeth, her gorgeous hazel eyes, her dark tan skin and her long dark hair. Her neck was so thick and muscular. All her muscles were so big and shredded and absolutely perfect. She was perfect. A perfect young female jock. Her clit was still semi hard and it was as big and thick as my cock even when it was rock hard. She looked down at my ass and slapped it real hard. I squealed in pain. She rubbed her pussy and said, "Your dick is next. After the squats I'm gonna fuck the shit outta your pretty little body."

I gasped. I was terrified that she would hurt my tender body. "No, please no, Melissa. Don't fuck me. Please don't fuck me! Your muscles are too big and my body is too small." She sneered and slapped my ass again, even harder. She looked me in the eyes and said "Yeah, a big stud woman fucking your puny little bitch ass. That is gonna be so fun. I love to fuck. And I'm gonna fuck you as much as I want. You are so fucking weak! And I'm so fucking strong! There ain't nothing you can do about it, wimp. If I wanna fuck you, I'm gonna fuck you. You wanna argue with this?" She pulled back her arm, made a fist and smashed her fist into my gut. I had never been hit that hard in my life. I immediately fell to the floor yelling in pain. She stood over me. I looked up at her beautiful, strong muscular body and trembled. She looked down and flexed her arms, which bulged with writhing muscle. She said "I was only using about a quarter of my strength, bitch. If I had used all my strength your guts would be smashed into your spine. Get up, wimp. I own you."

I stumbled to my feet. "We're gonna take the bar and the weights off the bench and put 'em on the squat rack. Get to work!" I went over to the bench and slowly started taking plates off the bar. The plates were very heavy to me but they were nothing to Melissa. In 15 seconds she had taking all the weights off her side and I still had two big weights to go. "So fucking weak," she said as she bumped me to the side with her big shoulder. She took down the plates. Then she put the bar on the squat rack and said. "I'm gonna start with 225. Two 45's on each side. Do it!" I reached down and tried to lift the heavy 45 pound plate. I could barely lift it off the floor and I struggled to lift it high enough to put it on the bar. I struggled mightily but I was too weak. I dropped the plate to the floor. Melissa had easily put one 45 pound plate on her side. "I just can't believe how fucking weak you are, bitch. And here you the big senior were gonna protect me, the little 7th grader. What a pile of shit!" She reached down and grabbed the 45 pound plate with one hand. Then she lifted it up and pressed it up over her head. My eyes bulged out of my head as I saw her muscles work. "Yeah, that's muscle! Freshman muscle. Muscle like you're never gonna have you fuckin' wimp." She put the weight onto the bar and then loaded up the other plates.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2013, 03:02:42 pm »
Part 3

She stood behind the bar. "I won't need a spot for this. Stand in front of me and watch my quads. They have gotten so fuckin' huge. So fuckin' huge and so fuckin' strong!" I stood in front of Melissa as she got under the rack and easily lifted the 225 pound bar off the rack. I stared at her legs. Her big quads were flexing. Huge slabs of muscle were bulging under her thin tan skin. Her clit was still semi-hard and it was as big as my rock hard cock. She lowered herself until her upper legs were parallel to the floor. She let out a loud grunt and then lifted the heavy bar and her muscular body back up. Her quads bulged. "Fucking easy," she said as she lowered himself again. She cranked out six reps and then smashed the bar down on the rack. I got on my knees in front of this young goddess and ran my fingers over her huge quad and calf muscles. "Oh my god," I said. "Your legs are so big. So hard. So strong!" She flexed for me and I marveled at the size and hardness of the muscle of her quads. Her skin was covered with sweat and veins were popping out everywhere between her thin skin and the hard fibrous slabs of muscle underneath. "I've put five inches of muscle on my quads and two and a half inches on my calves in three months," she said. "My legs are so fucking big and strong. I'm gonna squat with so much weight you won't believe it. Put another 45 on each side." I tried to lift up the weight but I couldn't. She laughed. "I forgot how weak you are," she said as she easily picked up the huge plates and put them on the bar. "Now it's 315. Think about that, faggot. These 15 year old legs are gonna lift 315 pounds. Think about what these legs could do to your puny little chest. If I wrapped these big fuckers around your chest and flexed these huge muscles I'd crush every one of your ribs!" I was beside myself with lust. I started licking those huge legs. "Oh my god," I said. "Your muscles are so strong! How does it feel to be so strong?" She grinned and rubbed her huge quad on my face. "Feels fucking great! I feel like superwoman. I feel like a goddess. I feel so superior to puny runts like you. I feel so big, so strong, so dominant! You'll never know that feeling 'cause your a fucking wimp! I'm only 15 and I got more muscle than you'll ever have. I'm a fucking stud!" Then she bumped my face hard with her huge quad muscle and said "Stand behind me and spot."

So I stood behind Melissa and I put my little fingers under the bar that weighed more than I could imagine, 315 pounds. There was no way I could stop that bar from dropping but Melissa's legs were so strong that I knew I would only have to apply a few pounds of force, if she needed it, to get the bar up to the top. Melissa's neck and traps and shoulders were bulging as she moved her body against the bar. I couldn't believe how muscular this girl was. Then she lifted the bar up and lowered herself down, way down, until her upper legs were parallel to the floor. She grunted and started lifting himself and the 315 pounds back up. Her muscles bulged - all her muscles not just her legs - as he pushed the bar back up. Her traps were enormous. Her neck was huge. Her butt bulged with muscle. The bar went back up fairly quickly. I didn't have to spot her at all. She crashed the bar onto the rack and yelled "Fuck I am so strong! I never lifted that weight before and it was easy! My muscles are so fucking strong!" I grabbed her body and felt all her muscles - her traps, her neck, her back, her butt and her incredibly pumped and muscular legs. She laughed as she watched me fondle her body. I was so lucky that she didn't mind my worshiping her huge muscles. "You really like my muscles, don't you bitch. Well, these muscles are gonna get even bigger and stronger. Bigger, stronger, faster. That's me. I'm a total stud." I was moaning in pleasure. I noticed her clit was getting hard. "You really turn me on, bitch. I know I'm a stud and when you touch my big muscles that turns me on." I rubbed her pussy and I wanted to lick it right then but she said, "Fifty more pounds! I'm gonna squat with 365 pounds! I know my quads can do it. They are so fucking strong!"

So we each grabbed a 25 pound plate and put it on the bar. Melissa lifted the plate with one hand and pressed it overhead a couple of times, just to show me how fucking strong she was. I struggled to lift the 25 pound plate and barely managed to get in on the bar. She laughed at my weakness. She got under the bar and I stood right behind her. I got really close and her big round muscle butt hit me in the crotch. Her butt was so muscular, so strong. I could smell her sweat as I put my little fingers under the bar. She jerked the bar off the rack. The bar was bending there was so much weight on it. She lowered her body until her legs were parallel with the floor. Then her quad muscles bulged with the most incredible display of muscle I had ever seen. Huge slabs of muscle bulged with striated fibers covered with veins as the bar slowly started going up. Then she started slowing down. "Push it, muscles!" I yelled. "Push that fucking iron! Melissa's a stud and you muscles are so fucking big and strong! You're fucking stronger that that iron, muscles. Push!" Melissa let out a loud grunt and her quads bulged even bigger. Then the bar started going up much faster. As the bar got higher it went faster and faster. I didn't have to spot at all. She got it to the top and crashed it onto the rack. "FUCK!" she yelled. "MY MUSCLES ARE SO FUCKING STRONG!"

I raced from behind the bar and tackled her huge legs with my little 105 pound body. Her huge legs stood firm as I grabbed them and started feeling the rock hard slabs of muscle with my hands and my face. I had never felt so much muscle in my life. She flexed her legs for me and moved them around as I worshipped their massiveness and their strength and their hardness. "Three hundred sixty-five pounds!" she yelled. "My legs are so fucking strong!" I fondled and I licked and I lost myself in Melissa's huge muscular legs. She was moaning and twisting her hips as I worshipped her legs. I knew her pussy was wet.

Then she grabbed my face and rammed it into her crotch. Her clit was as hard as a big hot steel pipe and she rubbed it on my face. I smelled her pungent crotch sweat and that sweat smelled so good to me. It was the sweat of a true young woman-jock. The sweat made by a body that was so muscular and strong it was hard to believe that it was the body of a 15 year old girl. I breathed in that sweat as I felt her huge clit rubbing on my face. I began to lick that clit, licking that huge weapon. I ran my hands over Melissa's firm round muscle butt as I licked. I wanted Melissa. I wanted her so badly. I licked and sucked and moaned with pleasure. I knew she was going to fuck me and now I wanted to be fucked by this young muscle goddess. I wanted Melissa's huge pussy fucking my little dick. I knew it would be painful but I wanted it. I wanted Melissa!

"Fuck me, Melissa. Fuck my little body. I want to feel your pussy on my little cock. Fuck me!" Melissa grabbed me by my chest, lifted me up and threw me on the floor on my back. My little dick was pointing straight up and twitching.  She straddled my waist and jammed her muscular, tight pussy down on my penis.  Melissa was not gentle. She was rough. I screamed in pain as Melissa rammed her tight pussy on my cock and squeezed it hard with her vaginal muscles.  "Take it bitch! Take my big pussy on your puny wimp dick. I'm your mistess. I'm gonna fucking dominate you. I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you." She rammed her pussy down again. "Oh yeah! Feels so fucking good!" she yelled. She started thrusting her hips faster, driving her pussy up and down on my overmatched cock. I moaned in pain. But soon the pain decreased and her pussy started feeling good to me as she rammed it up and down with her powerful muscles. Her abs and glutes were pounding that pussy onto my body with unbelievable force. Even if I had tried to stop her, there was no way I could have stopped that huge monster from ramming onto me.

"Ohh, feels so good!" she yelled. " Your dick makes my pussy feel so good. Oh god. Oh god." She was moaning with pleasure as she fucked me with wild abandon. Finally she started thrusting faster and she was moaning louder. Melissa was in an ultimate sexual frenzy. She didn't care how I felt. All she cared about was how she felt. And she felt great. She felt like a young muscle goddess stud as she fucked my little white body. Then I felt a spurt of hot liquid shoot onto my body. Then another and another. She shot spurt after spurt of her genetically superior muscle girl cum into my body as she moaned in total erotic pleasure.

When she finally stopped cumming she kept her still sensitive pussy on my dick and  rubbed it on my tender tissues.  She leaned forward and rubbed her sweaty pecs on my face and continued to fuck me gently. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. This huge muscular girl was on top of me rubbing her sweaty pecs on me and gently fucking me. I was overcome with emotion. "Fuck, that was great," she said. "That was the best fuck I ever had." Then she looked down at me and saw that I was crying. For the first time she realized that maybe she had hurt me. "Oh geez, wimp, was my body too big for your little bitch ass?" She sat up and my abused cock fell out of her pussy.  She was now sitting on my stomach with her big clit still stiff. I looked up at her beautiful body and her incredibly gorgeous face. "It really hurt at first but then I started liking your fucking so much. It felt so good having your big muscles fucking me. And when you stopped I started crying because I loved getting fucked by you so much. I want to be with you Melissa. I want to touch your muscles. I want to see your face. I want you!" Melissa smiled and I nearly fainted as I gazed at her brutal yet beautiful face. Then she grabbed my rock hard cock and spit on it. She started stroking my cock with her thick calloused hand. Then she flexed the huge bicep of her other arm. "Feel my muscles, wimp. Feel my big bicep. You're gonna watch that bicep get bigger every day. I'm gonna fuck you every day and you're gonna watch my body get huge. You want me? Well feel that fucking muscle!" I reached up and felt Melissa's huge bicep muscle as she stroked my cock. I immediately came. It was the best fuck I had ever had. "Oh my fucking god," I moaned as cum spurt all over my chest.

After I finished cumming, Melissa dropped down and rubbed her big pecs on my chest. She whispered in my ear, "Be here at 7:15 tomorrow morning. I'm gonna fuck you. Then you will meet me after school. You will spot me when I'm working out. Then I'm gonna fuck you again. I'm gonna fuck you every day. You are now my fuck toy. I'm gonna work out and get huge. You're gonna get to see my muscles grow every day and you're gonna feel these big muscles fucking your little wimp body. You got that bitch boy?" I looked into Melissa's gorgeous hazel eyes and said "I can't wait."

THE END

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2013, 05:45:03 pm »
Very nice, as a reader of male muscle stories, I know John D. well, and I'm very excited to see someone who not only transferred one of his stories to female muscle, but did it so well! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 05:13:59 pm »
Thanks for the feedback.  More will be coming!

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
The Diver [John D. / robojoe]
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 05:14:55 pm »
The Diver
Adapted from an original story by John D.

A friend of mine joined our High School swimming and diving team. She’s 16 years old, just like me, and she always liked to swim. So she joined the team. I hate swimming. In fact I hate all sports. I’m not good in anything so I just don’t do it. I guess you could say I’m a nerd.

My friend invited me to watch her swim at a meet with another high school, so I went with her and her mom and dad to the meet and sat in the bleachers. There were two pools. One was for swimming and one was for diving. Before the meet started, the two teams came out of the locker rooms and stood at opposite edges of the swimming pool while one of the students sang the national anthem. I saw my friend and waved to her. Then I looked over at the other team and my eyes immediately focused on a girl who had a body I just couldn’t believe.  She was the same age and height as me and my friend but she had muscles all over her body. And besides having the body of a young muscle goddess, she was extremely cute. She had long dark hair which had a little curl in it.  Her face was very good looking with beautiful white teeth and a strong jaw and chin. Her beautiful eyes looked hazel. She had a strong neck that led to broad shoulders capped with delt muscles so thick that I didn’t know a 16 year old girl, any girl or boy for that matter, could get such shoulders. Her chest had big bulging pec muscles and her abs were as solid as bricks. I could see her lat muscles tapering down from her broad shoulders to her narrow athletic hips. Her arms were thick with muscle and I could see veins running through her forearms, her biceps and her shoulders. I don’t think the girl had an ounce of fat on her muscular body. Her legs were big and strong and I could see her thigh muscles flexing under her thin skin as she stood with her teammates. And unlike most of the girls, she had very big calf muscles. Like all the swimmers she was wearing a one piece swimsuit.  She had a muscular bubble butt which stretched that swimsuit to its absolute limit.  I don’t think I had ever seen a girl as beautiful and muscular as she was.

She was obviously the leader of her teammates. I could see all of the girls looking in awe at her as she talked. After the ceremony, she walked over to the diving pool, followed by five of her teammates. As she walked, her muscles flexed. I watched the big muscles in her calves bulge with each step and her shoulders twitched and flexed as she moved her muscular arms. She looked like a goddess, being followed by five little girls. I realized she was a diver, not a swimmer. My friend’s team also sent six girls to the diving pool while my friend stayed at the swimming pool. I waved to my friend, wishing her good luck. However, I couldn’t take my eyes off the muscular diver.

The swimming and diving events started. Although I was there to watch my friend swim, my eyes were focused on the diving pool and the muscular girl. She was a beautiful diver. She did tricks that none of the other girls could do. She did twists, flips and rolls that were so graceful. She was the best diver on both the low board and the high board. And every time her body slipped into the pool with just the slightest splash. She’d swim to the side, put her arms on the side of the pool and jerk herself up onto the pool deck in one big push. Her triceps bulged as they powered her body out of the water. All the other girls used the ladder to get out of the pool, but this girl used her big chest and arm muscles. She seemed to enjoy flexing her muscles and seeing how strong they were. As she stood on the board I watched her thin skin glisten with water. I watched her muscles flex under her skin as she prepared for her next dive.  Her shoulders.  Her arms. Her pecs. Her lats. Hers abs. Her thighs. Her calves. Every one of her muscles bulged and flexed and glistened with water. Her skin was so tan. She looked so beautiful. My mouth must have been wide open as I watched this young goddess show the other girls how to dive.

One time at the end of a diving series, she grabbed the end of the low diving board from the pool, facing out from the board. I could see her biceps bulging as she held on to the board. Her abs looked like a washboard through the swimsuit as she gripped the board. Then she lifted herself up with her strong biceps and lats - she sort of did a pullup from the end of the diving board. Her biceps bulged into a ball of muscle and her lats looked like wings of thick fibers. Then she flexed her abs and curled her legs up over the top of the board. Her abs looked like they had been cut with a knife. They pulled her muscular legs up with ease. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. After her legs were over the board, with a jolt of raw power, she flexed her arms, shoulders and chest and lifted herself up onto the board. I marveled at how strong her muscles were. She jumped up on the board and turned around and flexed her muscles for her friends. Her muscles looked so beautiful as her friends looked at her in awe. None of the other divers even tried to do what she had just done. I had never seen anything like that in my life. This girl was a goddess.

Well needless to say she won the diving events by a mile. After the diving meet was over, all the other divers came over to her and congratulated her. They knew she was far superior to them as a diver. And her body made them all look like little kids standing next to a young muscle goddess. The swimming meet was still going on, and my friend was in the middle of the pack in her races.

I was so worked up from watching the muscular diver that I excused myself to go to the restroom. I needed to piss, but what I really wanted to do is beat off. I knew I couldn’t beat off now, so I wanted to walk around to calm myself down. I walked for a few minutes, thinking of math problems and boring school stuff. Finally my cock got semi hard.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Diver
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 05:15:19 pm »
Part 2

As I turned toward the restrooms, a girl in a swimsuit almost bumped into me.  My jaw dropped. It was the muscle goddess diver! All of a sudden my cock got super hard as she walked towards me, and I saw her body up close. I think she saw my cock spring to attention as soon as I saw her.  She walked up beside me.  My cock was aching. She looked down and saw my hard cock. Then she looked up at my face and saw me staring at her body. She smiled the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. Her hazel eyes were bright and pure and her teeth were as white as snow.

“You lookin’ at me? You lookin’ at my body?  I saw your cock get hard as soon as I walked up. Shit I don’t care. Boys get hard all the time when they look at me. I guess I turn people on.” I couldn’t believe what she was saying to me. She didn’t seem upset at all that I was turned on by her.  She knew she was hot.

She pulled me into the restroom and went over and stood in front of the mirror.  We were standing right next to each other. I looked at her body and then at my body. She was wearing a swimsuit and I was wearing some shorts and a tee shirt.

“You have so many muscles,” I managed to blurt out. “You have twice as much muscle as I have.” I looked at my skinny reed like arms and then at her muscular upper arms and forearms. I took off my tee shirt, and I looked at our torsos. She laughed as she saw my puny body next to hers. We were both the same age and the same height but we looked completely different. Her shoulders were eight inches wider than mine and they were capped with solid muscle. I could see the fibers twitching under her thin tan skin as she moved. Her neck was thick and she had traps that led to her wide shoulders. Her pecs bulged out under her modest breasts and her lats tapered down from her broad shoulders to her narrow hips. And her abs were so corrugated and so hard and defined it was amazing. Meanwhile, my body looked like a layer of fat on my skinny bones. I looked at her in awe.

“I’ve been muscular my whole life,” she said. I started swimming when I was four and diving when I was 10. I still swim 500 laps a day. I had a six pack when I was six years old. I’ve never had fat, just muscle. About a month ago, my dad bought me a weight set and I’ve been workin’ out in my garage three days a week. I’ve really put on a lot of muscle already. I’ve gained 20 pounds and it’s all solid muscle. I’ve put and inch and a half on my arms and four inches on my chest. Before I started liftin’, I could only do one and a half twists. Now I can do two and a half easy. I’m so much stronger it’s easy to do hard dives.”

I nodded as she proudly told me of her prowess. “Yeah, you sure were the best diver there. All the other girls looked awful compared to you. They don’t have the muscle you do.”

She smiled. “Yeah, it’s kinda hard to compete against this.” At that, she flexed her arms in the mirror. Her biceps bulged up into huge balls of muscle. The fibers of her muscles were visible under her thin tan skin as she flexed. Veins were everywhere. Her shoulders and pecs were huge and her lats flared out like a big cobra snake. I flexed my own arm and she laughed when she saw my tiny bicep next to her monster.

“Can I feel your muscle?” I said sheepishly.

“Sure,” she said. “Everyone always wants to feel it.”

I reached up and wrapped my hand around her right bicep. I had never felt human flesh that was as hard as her arm. I squeezed but I couldn’t make the slightest dent in the hard muscle. “Oh my fucking god,” I said as I felt her arm. “Your muscle’s so big. And it’s so hard.”

She grinned at me. “Yeah, big and hard. I like having muscles that are big and hard. And my muscles are strong too. I doubled my bench press already. I can bench way more than I weigh. I love being big and strong. It’s so much better than looking like you.” She looked over at my pasty little body and felt my thin little arm. “Well those are the breaks little boy. I got muscles and you don’t.  And I know you’re all turned on by me.” She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall. “I think you better take care of business before you cream in your shorts.” She turned me around and then she flexed her pecs and abs for a few seconds as I stared at her body. “See ya around, kid,” she said as he looked at me with her beautiful hazel eyes. Then she turned around and strutted out of the restroom.

I ran over to the boys restroom, ran into a stall and closed the toilet door.  I pulled down my shorts and touched my cock. As soon as I touched my cock, spasms of erotic pleasure shot through my whole body as spurt after spurt of cum gushed out of my cock. I had never cum so much in my whole life. The door to the toilet stall was covered with my cum. I cleaned it off with some toilet paper and flushed the toilet. Then I opened the door, retrieved my tee shirt and walked out of the restroom.

I went back to my seat and looked down at the pool. The muscle girl - shit I forgot to ask her name - was talking to her friends. Then she looked up at me, flexed her tricep and winked.

THE END

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2013, 10:55:44 pm »
i hope so! i love reading about huge muscle teens that have big clits that they can use as cocks. so sexy. K+

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
My Awakening - Muscle Worship Story
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 05:34:14 pm »
As before, an adaptation from an original story by John D.

My Awakening

I am a freshman in our local community college, still living at home. I was a pretty mediocre high school student and I was definitely not part of the "in" group at our school. I am 18 years old, 5' 8" in height and weigh about 120 pounds. I have really light skin -- I can never get a tan --with light brown sandy hair. My eyes are blue, very blue. People tell me I'm good looking, but I've always been ashamed of my weak, skinny body.

When I was in high school I always noticed the big, muscular jocks swaggering down the halls flexing their arms at each other. They ruled the school. In gym class I would keep my tee shirt on, covering my skinny little body. What got me really jealous were the jock girls.  When they would wear tank-tops, I watched the twitching caps of muscle on their shoulders, their big strong arms with biceps that flexed into muscular balls, and their washboard abs. Their legs were big pistons of muscle, strong and fast. They dominated the skinny guys like me in gym class, laughing at how weak we were. I was just a little nerd, pushed aside by these big girls like a little insect. I felt so insignificant compared to them.

I remember one day in gym class we had to run around the track four times. I was wearing my baggy tee shirt and jogged around with the other weak, slow guys. During the fourth lap, a few of the big athletic girls started to pass us. Not only were they muscular, they were fast. They had big strong legs that pushed their muscular bodies ahead way faster then my skinny legs could push me. They were running so fast they were lapping us after three laps. I looked over to my left and saw that a girl named Jennie had slowed down and was running right next to me. Jennie was just an inch taller than me but she was packed with muscle. She smiled at me as I looked over at her body. She was sweating hard from the three laps of fast running. Her skin was glistening with sweat. I watched how her chest and abs expanded and contracted as she took her heavy breaths. Her abs looked so buff and strong as she ran. Her big arms were pumping back and forth, helping her body run like a deer, although now she wasn't running hard for her at all. Her triceps bulged out on the back of her arms as she pumped. I looked down at her legs and marveled at how big and thick they were compared to my skinny little straws. Her calves bulged with muscle with every step. I looked at my calves which looked like little twigs. I looked up and saw her face. She was laughing as she saw me looking at my skinny little body and then at her fit and muscular body. I looked down and watched her shoulder. It was red and pumped too, and glistening with sweat. I couldn't believe how much muscle she had in her shoulder. There must have been two or three inches of solid muscle sitting on top of her already wide shoulder bones. With each pump of her arm, the striations of muscle in her delt twitched and flexed, showing all the fibers of muscle bulging underneath her paper thin skin. I had nothing but bone in my shoulder. No muscle at all. I kept staring at her shoulder and she started laughing harder. Then she moved closer to me and pressed her big muscular shoulder up against my bony little shoulder. Even through my tee shirt I could feel the hot muscle pushing against my bone. She continued to pump his arm and I could feel all that muscle flexing right against my body. I had never before felt anything like this in my life. We ran like this for about a half a minute as she laughed and said "Feel some real muscle. You sure ain't got any." I knew she could feel my bone against her muscle. Then she pushed harder to my side. I tried to resist her force with my legs and chest, but she just pushed harder and I kept going over to the right. "Weakling," she laughed. Finally she gave me a big push with her giant shoulder and I fell over onto the ground. "Fucking little weakling," she yelled as she picked up her speed and ran down the track back at full speed. I sat on the ground looking at her thick pumping legs and her big wide shoulders and muscular back as she ran down the track laughing. I felt so pathetic and helpless. I was so jealous of Jennie.

So this is how is spent my high school years. Sitting on my butt, wishing that I could be big and muscular like the jocks who were laughing at my pathetic weakness. I never got invited to any parties. They were for the jocks and their jock loving girlfriends. Nerds like me didn't have any social life. I never dated any girls in high school. I had quite a few friends who were girls, but I never got up the nerve to date any of them. I figured I was a late bloomer.

After I started college, I got pretty lonely since most of my nerdy high school friends were gone. Late one night I was at a local Denny's restaurant eating a hamburger and reading one of my class books. I stayed at the restaurant a long time. Hell, I didn't have anything better to do. I went to this restaurant several times a week. I guess you could say I was a regular customer. The waitress who served me every night was Debbie. Once in awhile Debbie would take a break and sit down at my table and talk to me. She was 21 years old and had moved to town a couple of months before she met me. I thought she was pretty good looking. She had light brown hair, almost the same color as mine, dark blue eyes and light skin. She told me she had a lot of boy friends in high school and after she graduated. Obviously she was totally different from me, having all that sexual experience while I had none. That night I confided to her that I had never had a girl friend, that I was a virgin. She looked at me with a look of pity in her eyes. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and said, "Stay here until after my shift is over. Then you can come over to my apartment." Oh my god, I thought to myself. I was being propositioned by Debbie. I gulped. "Sure," I said, my hands trembling.

It seemed like a week before Debbie's shift was over. I was so nervous. I watched her walk around the restaurant, thinking what it would be like to fuck her. She had nice boobs and a good body. Most guys would have had rock hard cocks knowing what was about to happen. However, my own cock was only medium hard. Maybe it was because I was so nervous. When her shift was over, she came over and sat at my table. "I've never dated a skinny little guy like you before," she said. "Maybe it will be kind of fun." She wrapped her arms around my chest and lifted me off my seat. Then she kissed me, giving me the only loving kiss I had ever had. I was so excited. She moved her hand down to my cock, which now was totally hard. My cock is only five inches long but it was really hard. I had never been treated this way by anyone in my life. She squeezed my cock. "I'm gonna teach little virgin boy how to have some great sex," she whispered in my ear. We left the restaurant and went over to her apartment.

"Have a drink," she said as she opened the refrigerator and pulled out two beers. We sat down on her couch and talked for awhile, drinking the beer. Then she reached over and pulled off my shirt. "God, you are so skinny," she said. "I think I got more muscle that you do." She raised her arm and flexed her bicep. A ball of muscle appeared, a much bigger ball than I was expecting. I flexed my bicep next to hers and by God her bicep was bigger. I felt the muscle and it was pretty hard. Just as hard as mine. "I guess I built my muscles lifting dishes all day," she said. She moved her arm around and I noticed muscle flexing in her shoulder too, muscle that was bigger and harder than mine. My cock got really hard as I looked at her muscular arms and shoulders. "Take off my shirt and bra," she said. I reached over and unbuttoned her shirt. Then I released her bra and it fell off her body. Her boobs were big and very firm. "Suck 'em," she ordered and I immediately started sucking her big tits. My hands ran over her body, feeling her warm flesh and feeling her muscles flex. I was really getting into having sex with Debbie. After a few minutes, she reached over, released my belt and pulled down my zipper. "Take off your pants," she said as she took off her own. She reached for my arm and dragged me into the bedroom. We were now both totally nude. We stood before the full length mirror in her bedroom and looked at our bodies. She was bigger and more muscular than I was. She was an inch taller and weighed 10 pounds more than me. "You are so fucking skinny," she said as she grabbed my five inch cock.

She reached in her drawer and pulled out a condom. I looked at it in awe. I had never used a condom before. I opened the package and slowly put it on. It was an easy fit since my cock was so small. Debbie didn't say anything about the size of my cock, but I knew she had had some bigger ones before. She grabbed me and pulled me onto her bed, where she started kissing me wildly and rubbing her body all over mine. I was on the bottom and she was on the top. She maneuvered her crotch on top of my cock and then lowered it so my cock went into her vagina. Then she started gyrating and grunting, feeling my little cock inside her vagina. I was watching her body move, watching her muscles twitch and flex. I started gyrating my own hips, pushing my cock inside her vagina. After a few minutes, Debbie started groaning loudly, almost screaming, as she came. For some reason, I had a hard time cumming, but I finally did. Then she collapsed on me. I had finished my first sexual encounter.

Debbie and I became boyfriend and girlfriend. Several times a week we would go over to her apartment and have sex. She taught me all sorts of different ways to do it. She was always much more aggressive than I was, telling me what to do as we had sex together. I followed her orders. I liked the sex, but I never came as fast as Debbie did. She told me I didn't seem to be as interested in her boobs as other guys were. But I knew I liked her muscles. After a few months, I noticed Debbie started making excuses as to why we couldn't get together. Instead of having sex three or four times a week, it was down to one time a week. Finally she sat down with me and told me she was breaking up. She said I was a real nice guy but she needed more of a man. I nodded, knowing I sure wasn't much of a man. Fuck, she was bigger than I was. So we broke up and I was alone again.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Awakening - Muscle Worship Story
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 05:34:51 pm »
Part 2

A couple weeks after we broke up, I realized I had left a few of my college books at Debbie's apartment. I needed to study for the final so I needed the books. I went over to her apartment and knocked on the door. There was no response so I knocked again. Finally the door jerked open. I looked at the person who opened the door and my mouth dropped open. Before me stood the biggest, most muscular person I had ever seen. And she was a young woman!  She was about 6' 2" tall, six inches taller than me, and she was solid muscle. She had shoulder length dark brown hair in a pony tail, and brown eyes. She was standing there wearing only some gym shorts and a sports bra so most of her body was exposed. Her skin was dark, very tan, and she was so muscular I couldn't believe it. Her face was beautiful. Her neck was huge, very thick and muscular, as big around as her head. She had gigantic traps bulging away from her neck to her incredibly wide shoulders capped with inches of solid muscle. She had absolutely no fat on her body so I could see the fibers of muscle in her shoulders twitching with every move of her arms. Her shoulders were way bigger than any I had ever seen. Under her shoulders were slabs of muscle forming her lats, big thick wings that cascaded down from her wide shoulders to her narrow hips. Her chest was gigantic!  Almost no breasts to speak of, but huge pec muscles pushing out her fully erect nipples under her sports bra. Under those mountainous pecs was an eight pack of rock hard ab muscles. They looked like a corrugated iron washboard. Compared to the huge size of her chest her waist was small, small but packed with solid muscle. Her flexor muscles looked like they were carved in marble, slashing down from her narrow hips to her crotch, which was almost visible below her low-hanging shorts. Her arms hung at her sides like huge hams. Veins covered her gigantic biceps and her huge muscular forearms. In less than ten seconds my cock was harder than it had ever been in my life. I looked down at her legs and just about creamed in my pants. Her legs were huge. Huge slabs of muscle covered with veins, more muscle in one of those legs than I had in my whole body. Her calves were gigantic and covered with veins, cut so much I could see every fiber of muscle bulging, pushing out her paper thin skin. Her whole body was covered with sweat, like she had just finished a workout. Her tan skin was shimmering with a healthy glow.

I looked back up at her beautiful face. "Whaddya want?" she said derisively looking at my puny little body. I could hardly speak. "Is Debbie here," I stammered. "No, she's working." I thought about this for a few seconds. Debbie always worked the night shift. Why was she working now? "I thought she worked the night shift," I said. "She's working an extra shift," said the huge muscle goddess. "I need lots of food and supplements so she's earning some extra money." I kind of stammered. "Who are you?" She looked down at me, kind of flexing her muscles even though she was just standing there. "I'm her girlfriend, punk. What's it to you?" I stared at her chest and abs which were covered with sweat. She saw me staring and flexed her pecs, which rippled with striated muscle. "I was her boyfriend before," I muttered, staring at her muscles. "I came over to pick up some books I left here."

A big sneer came over her face. "Oh, so you're little John. Debbie told me all about you. The puny little virgin who had never had sex. Fuck, you're even punier that I thought." She looked me up and down my body and then at my light brown hair and blue eyes. "Fuck, you look like a little girl. You’ve got no muscle on your body at all. Nothin' but skin and bone and flab." She reached out with her two huge arms, put her hands in my armpits and lifted me off the ground. "Like a fuckin' feather," she said as she lifted me up and down like I was nothing. "I bet I weighed as much as you when I was 12 years old. I started lifting weights then and started packing on the muscle real fast. Now I weigh 240. Two hundred forty pounds of solid muscle. I was the biggest, strongest kid in my whole school." I wondered how old she was. Her face looked young but she had the body of a huge bodybuilder. She started switching arms, lifting me with her right arm and then with her left arm. "Fuckin' strong delts," she said as she watched her big muscles lift me like a feather as I watched those huge delt muscles bulge with muscle like I had never seen before. Then she put me down and she sneered again. She flexed her arm right in my face. "Twenty-one inches," she said as she stared at her huge muscle. "Whadda you got? Ten inches? Fuck what a little wuss." I gulped as I stared at her enormous arm and I figured she must be in her twenties. She grabbed my arm and squeezed. She squeezed real hard and I cried out in pain. "Fuck, you ain't got no muscle at all. Just a puny bone. I don't know how Debbie ever put up with a puny runt like you. Fuck she's great. What fantastic boobs she has. And that butt. God we have sex three or four times a day. I just fuck with her constantly."

She started rubbing her pussy under her shorts thinking about it. I was taken aback about how much sex this huge woman had with Debbie, since I only had sex a few times a week. "Trouble is, since she's been working so much to pay for my food, we can only do it about twice a day. So I'm horny all the time." She kept rubbing her pussy. She rubbed her hand over her massive pecs and abs. "Fuckin' sweaty. I just ran back from the gym. Had a great delt workout this morning. Thirty sets with big weights. Gonna get huge." She flexed her delts and lowered her torso so her right delt was right next to my face. "Fucking huge," she said. "I did one arm presses with 200 pound dumbbells. My delts are so fucking big and strong." Almost impulsively, I ran my fingers over the hard muscle. I looked up into the huge woman’s eyes to make sure she wasn't going to smash me for feeling her muscles. But she was watching her huge delt muscle flex and unflex at her will. I could feel the individual fibers of rock hard muscle as she flexed. I pressed in hard but I couldn't make a dent in the thick fibers that were bulging from her shoulders. "Hard as rock," she said watching her muscle keep my fingers from even making a dent.

Then she stopped flexing and looked at me again, up and down my little body. She looked into my blue eyes. I was frozen as I looked at her dark, beautiful face for a few seconds. "Come in and find your fucking books," she said as she rubbed her pussy. I walked in and saw the jock's training clothes all over the living room. The place smelled like sweat, like a locker room. The girl must sweat a lot when she works out and then she tosses her sweaty clothes around the apartment. Obviously she didn't like to wear clothes when she was home. In the kitchen there were cans and jars of supplements lining the counter. She saw me looking and said "I eat eight times a day. Plus I eat supplements all the time. I'm eatin' lots of good food and tons of protein supplements every day. Tons of beef, chicken and fish. Lots of protein and creatine. You gotta eat right to pack on the muscle." She grabbed a blender container that was full of a white liquid. "Just made this protein shake," she said as she lifted the container with her huge arm. Her bicep and forearm flexed as she lifted it to her mouth. I couldn't believe the size of those muscles. Then she started drinking, gluggging down the liquid in big swallows. I watched her neck as she drank. Her neck muscles were enormous. In about 10 seconds she had finished drinking a quart of thick liquid. "Yeah," she said as she rubbed her sweat covered washboard abs, moving her paper thin skin over the shredded muscle. "Feels good to eat. I'm always fucking hungry. Debbie can't believe how much I eat." I nodded my head, looking at her huge body. "I don't have time to work. I work out twice a day and eat and fuck when I'm not working out." She said this very matter of factly, like it was perfectly normal to spend your whole day working out, eating and fucking. I thought about the fact that Debbie was now working a double shift so this big woman could pack more muscle on her huge body. "Debbie loves my muscles. She wants me to get even bigger and stronger. She loves my pussy too." She pulled down her shorts and showed me her erect clit, like this was very normal. I guess big women like her show off everything. It was semi-hard and poked out from her pussy. "5 inches when I'm hard," she said proudly. "I've had a big clit since I started puberty at 12. I fucked my first boy when I was 13. I fucked almost every boy in my grade at school, and a lot of the girls too. They just go wild over my body and clit. When I use this big weapon on Debbie, she goes crazy, yelling 'Oh Tina, oh Tina!" My own cock was rock hard as I listened to this young goddess brag about her body and sex life. Now I knew her name was Tina.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 05:35:29 pm »
Part 3

I looked at Tina with awe and envy in my eyes. Debbie said she wanted real muscle and Tina was muscle in spades. I was nothing compared to this musclegoddess. "I graduated from high school last spring and I'm gonna enter the Ms. Ohio contest in a couple of months. I'm really training hard and building up my muscles real fast. I'm gonna be Ms. Ohio at age 18. My parents wanted me to go to college but I told 'em to fuck that, so I moved outta my house and met Debbie at Denny's. Now I'm livin' here and training at Gold's gym. I'm really getting big. Adding more plates every week." She flexed her leg and I gasped. "Seven hundred pound squats," she said proudly. I gulped. This girl was the same age as me! But she was everything I wasn't. Huge, muscular and strong, bigger and stronger than the biggest guys in my school. She looked at me again and rubbed her pussy. I think she noticed that my cock was rock hard.

"Where are the books?" she asked, looking around the living room where all her sweaty clothes were tossed around. "I think they're in the bedroom," I said and I started walking in that direction with Tina behind me. I entered the bedroom and saw the unmade bed. The sheets and pillows were thrown around. "Red hot sex," said Tina as she looked at the mess. On the floor there were two 50 pound dumbbells. The full length mirror was still there as were some muscle magazines and more clothes on the floor. I looked over and saw my two books next to the wall. I went over and picked them up. Suddenly, Tina ripped one of the books out of my hands and opened the covers. Then she grabbed the 250 pages with her two huge hands. "Fuckin little book," she yelled as she ripped the pages apart in one big tear. I couldn't even imagine the strength it took to rip all those pages apart with one grab of her big hands using the huge muscles in her arms. "Hey," I yelled. "You wrecked my book." She looked at me in the eyes and sneered "Whaddya gonna do about it punk?" She made fists with her hands and flexed her forearms a couple of times to show me the bulging muscle that powered her hands. The muscles were so big they looked like giant bowling pins, covered with veins and shredded so much you could see the strands of muscle that looked like snakes. Then she grabbed the other book out of my hand, opened it up and ripped it apart too. "My muscles are stronger than any fucking book," she said, flexing her forearms and arms. I was petrified at this display of raw strength, but my cock was rock hard.

She grabbed my shirt and ripped it off my body with one strong pull of her right arm, tearing the fibers like they were paper. Then she put her right hand on the back of my head, pulled me up to her face and gave me the biggest, most ravishing kiss I had ever had. I was overwhelmed. Her lips felt so good against my lips. She held the kiss for a long time, pushing her big strong tongue into my mouth. It felt so good to be kissed by this huge woman, to be completely overwhelmed by her strength and power over me. I wrapped my arms around her huge chest and felt her thick lat muscles flex as she held my face close to her’s. I had never felt this way in my whole life. Then she moved her left hand down to my crotch and grabbed my rock hard cock. She rubbed her hand over my cock, feeling the little five inches of hardness. "You like my big body, don't you little boy? I could tell as soon as you looked at me when I opened the door." I nodded my head as I rubbed my fingers all over her back and her hard, round muscle butt.  She wrapped her big hand around the back of my head and pulled my face up to her’s and forcefully started kissing me again.

She finally released me from the kiss and tore off her shorts and sports bra. Her clit was now rock hard and I couldn't believe the size of her mighty weapon. Five inches of a thick hard battering ram. I took off my pants and shoes so we were now both naked.   She grabbed me and stood me beside her in front of the full length mirror. I couldn't believe the difference in our 18 year old bodies. She was a muscle goddess and I was a little boy. She was six inches taller and 120 pounds heavier than I was. She weighed twice as much as me and she was all muscle. Her shoulders were over a foot wider than mine, but her waist was only a little bit wider. I couldn't believe the tremendous V shape she had, solid lat muscle tapering from her thick wide shoulders to her narrow hips. I had no muscle on my shoulders and no lats at all. Her chest was the width of my shoulders, bulging with striated pecs while my chest was puny and flat. Her waist was rock hard with corrugated steel washboard muscle while my waist was soft and flabby. Her thighs were as big as my waist, huge pillars of solid muscle, striated with thick slabs of quads. Her calves bulged with vein covered rock hard muscle. My legs looked like little sticks. Her arms were gigantic, hanging down at her sides like huge slabs of beef. She bumped her arm on my arm and I could feel the hot muscle. My arm looked like a little twig. And then there was her face. Her face was beautiful, beautiful in a very rugged way. Her skin was very tan and with her dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her jaw was very strong and she had a strong chin. Her nose was perfect on her face, not too big and not too small. And when she smiled her teeth were very straight and very white. She was a total goddess. Meanwhile, I looked like a little boy, with my light brown hair and blue eyes. She was very tan. She had naturally dark skin and it was tanned to perfection. She had a tan line where her bikini would have been and near her crotch I could see the natural color of her skin. Even the natural color of her skin was tanner than my pansy white skin and with her sunshine tan she looked radiant. Yeah, I was a boy standing next to a real woman. My little cock was rock hard as I looked at our bodies.

She moved behind me and held me by the shoulders. I gasped at how big her body was compared to mine. My shoulders were no wider than her chest and she had a foot of muscle-packed shoulders that sprang out on top of her huge chest. Her neck was so muscular and thick sitting right above my scrawny neck. Her huge traps flared out from her neck when I just had bone from my neck to my bony little shoulders.  Her lats were way wider than my body, flaring down from her broad shoulders to his narrow hips that were hidden by mine. "You look like a little girl," she said as she looked at my puny little body in front of her huge physique. "You got real pretty eyes." She looked at my blue eyes and I looked at her drop dead beautiful face. She started rubbing her rock hard clit on my butt and my back. I could feel how huge that clit was. It went into my back as she rubbed it on my puny little body. Her clit was almost the size of my cock. Five inches of thick steel compared to five inches of nothing. "A puny little body and a puny little cock," she said, looking at my pathetic dick. She put her big hands on my chest and abs, feeling my flabby wimpiness. I couldn't believe how big her hands were. They were way bigger than my hands, full of muscle. And her skin was callused and rough, callused and rough from handing all those heavy weights for years and years. She rubbed her rough hands on my white skin as she rubbed her clit on my butt and back.

"In high school I used to play around with puny guys like you like they were toys. You're all so fucking weak. I could go up to a kid, grab him by his shirt and lift him up and down ten times with one arm. The kid would look at me with total fear in his eyes. Fuckin' cool. Then I'd put him in a locker and tell him not to come out for two hours. And the kid would always stay in the locker for the full two hours, because of these." She flexed her arms in the mirror and smiled as she looked at her muscles. "Look at those fucking monsters. Those kids were so weak there was nothing they could do about it." She looked over at my body. "Flex your arms little girl." I flexed my pathetic little sticks and no muscle appeared in the mirror. She laughed. "I got more muscle in one arm than you got in your whole body. Here watch. Watch my guns pump up real big."

She grabbed the two 50 pound dumbbells and started curling. "I can add over an inch to each arm by pumping 'em up real good. All the blood surging into the muscle makes 'em real big, really pumped and really huge." She curled the 50 pound weights like they were nothing. I knew I could barely lift one off the floor. I watched her biceps start getting red. I could see the muscles bulging out of her skin, covered with veins that were throbbing with blood. "Look at the blood rushing into the muscle. Look how big the muscle is getting," said Tina. She was right. The bicep muscles were bulging more and more out of her skin. The veins were bigger and the muscles were very red. They were getting huge. I couldn't resist feeling her biceps as she curled the heavy dumbbells. The muscles were so hot and they felt like steel. When her arms were extended the biceps felt like steel cords, cords of solid muscle. Then when she curled the weights up, the muscle formed a solid ball bigger than a softball, a solid ball of rock hard muscle with a huge peak on top. I ran my hands all over her huge guns. I couldn't believe how much muscle she had in her arms. She smiled as she saw me admiring her gigantic guns as she pumped them up. Her mammoth clit was rock hard as she watched me worship her huge pumping muscles.

After she finished about 25 reps, she dropped the weights and flexed her arms in the mirror. Her upper arms were as big as her head. The biceps were peaked so high - full, round and packed with rock hard muscle. Her triceps looked like big footballs of solid muscle underneath. They were pumped too and they were gigantic. "Fuckin' huge," she said. "Now they're 22-1/2 inches. One and a half inches of pumped up muscle from those curls. All that blood makes 'em grow like crazy. They keep getting bigger, harder and stronger." She turned towards me and put her flexed arm right in front of my face. My mouth was open as I looked at her massive arm. "Lick it," she ordered. A spasm of erotic pleasure shot up my spine. She was ordering me to lick her huge bicep!

I placed my tongue on the top of her bicep. The skin was salty from all the sweat and it was hot! Blood was gushing through his muscle, bringing heat and redness to her skin. Her skin was covered with sweat, first from her workout and now from her curls. I licked the sweat off the top of her bicep, feeling the hard muscle underneath her paper thin skin. I had never tasted anything so good in my whole life. I could feel the individual fibers of hot muscle as I licked. I ran my tongue down over the front of her bicep. The muscle was so large as I stared at it - it was way bigger than my head. I ran my tongue along one huge vein, feeling the hot blood surging through it. I could smell her sweat coming up from her armpit. The sweat smelled so good - the sweat of a huge amazon who had just pumped her muscles in her workout with unbelievably heavy weights. As I licked her bicep I ran my hands over her sweaty chest and lats, feeling the giant muscles flexing. "Your muscles are so big," I murmered. "They are so big and so strong. You are such a fucking goddess!" I kissed her bicep and she groaned. "Yeah," she said. "Fucking huge and fucking strong." I could tell she was really getting into my worship of her body. I went down with my tongue to her tricep, which was so big I couldn't believe it. "Your arm is so big, so big and so muscular. So much muscle I can't believe it." I was almost beside myself. She had more muscle than I had thought possible. "Yeah," she said, kind of groaning. "Real big. Real strong."

The smell of her jock girl sweat was powerful and I wanted more. I buried my face in her armpit, breathing in the heady powerful smell of her sweat. I took several breaths and it smelled so good. "Your sweat smells so good. You smell like a muscle goddess." I licked the salty sweat from her armpit, tasting and smelling her wonderful femaleness. She was so much woman! She put her hand on the back of my head and forced it deeper into her huge armpit. "Yeah," she said. "The sweat of a muscle goddess." Her armpit was huge, formed by her massive lat muscles, her huge pec and arm muscles and her big, thick delt muscles. My whole head fit inside the giant cavern of muscle. She lowered her arm over my head and I was enveloped by her brawn. She was so warm, actually hot, and her arm muscles felt solid even though they weren't flexed. They enveloped my head like they were made of firm warm putty. I felt so safe and secure inside Tina's huge muscles. Then she flexed. Instantly those arm muscles and her chest and lat muscles changed into solid rock. She squeezed down, forcing my head against her rock hard chest. She was crushing my head. "Oh your muscles are so strong," I murmered, barely able to speak. She cranked up the pressure and my head started to hurt. "I'm not even trying hard," she said. "I could break your head if I wanted to." "Oh shit," I said, thinking about how strong this girl - who was the same age as me - really was.

Then she let me loose.   She forced my head over to her bare pecs. By now I was in a total frenzy, panting at all the muscle I was seeing and feeling. I started licking her pecs, feeling the huge mounds of muscle with my tongue. Her pecs must have been four inches thick. Four inches of hard, striated muscle. I could feel the fibers with my tongue. At the same time, I was feeling her lats and abs with my hands, feeling more muscle than I had ever felt before. I licked the crevice between her pecs and she pushed my head inside the deep gap between her two giant muscles. Then she flexed her pecs, crushing my face between the two globes of muscle. "Your face is no match for those monsters," she said as she watched her muscles crush me. "I can bench 500 pounds. Think about how strong that muscle is." I nodded my head as much as I could as her hand forced it between the huge mounds of solid muscle. "So fucking big, so fucking strong," I groaned, still licking her salty skin. She let me go and I continued to ravish her body. I started sucking her big erect nipples and she started groaning very loudly. Her nipples were huge, just like the rest of her, and it felt so good to be sucking them and feeling the inches of hard muscle underneath. I touched her clit and she moaned even louder. Slowly I wrapped my little fingers around the huge weapon. I couldn't believe how thick it was. I started running my hand in and out of her pussy. I had never imagined a pussy could be so large and so deep. At the same time I was sucking her nipples and feeling her muscles with my other hand. I felt her abs, her flexor muscles and her firm round muscle butt. God she was so muscular! I was moaning too. By now, both she and I were in a total sexual frenzy.

"Lick my pussy," she ordered. I dropped down to my knees and looked up at Tina's wet pussy and large clit. Never before had I seen a clit this size. Her 5 inch clit was standing straight out. As my face got closer to her pussy I could smell her hot sweat that was emanating from her crotch. God that smelled good. I opened my mouth and took the stiff clit inside and started licking it with my tongue. Tina started to groan with pleasure. "You're a great clit sucker, little boy" she moaned as I moved from sucking her clit to licking her pussy.  She was twitching, she was so excited. While I was licking and sucking, I was feeling her huge calves and thighs with my hands, feeling the gigantic muscles of her young body. She started twitching more. I could feel her muscles flex as she became more and more aroused. My own cock was rock hard as well. I had never been so turned on in my whole life.

She grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into her pussy and rubbed it around hard.  Her clit was so stiff and large that it slapped across my face. I couldn't believe a clit could have that kind of size, hardness and force as it hit me. "Fucking huge and fucking hard," she said. "Suck it. Suck my big clit." I had never sucked a girl’s clit before and now I was going to get to suck the biggest hardest clit imaginable. First I started licking the massive thing, starting at the bottom of her pussy and going up to the tip of her clit. I couldn't believe how long it was. I couldn't believe how thick it was. I licked up and down several times and she was moaning loudly. Then I opened my mouth real wide and wrapped my lips around the thick hard clit. I started licking and sucking. I was in a sexual frenzy and my licking and sucking was totally wild. "Oh fuck," she yelled as I licked and sucked her huge weapon.  She put her hand on the back of my head and forcefully pushed my face into her massive, deep pussy.  Her labia wrapped around my face and I almost couldn’t breathe, but there was nothing I could do.  She was in total control with her hand on the back of my head.  But I didn't want to stop. I was loving it. I kept licking and she started thrusting her hips back and forth, moving my face all over her pussy. The feeling of her massive clit in my mouth was so erotic. I was in a frenzy as I licked and sucked. "Oh fuck," she yelled again. Her hips were moving faster. Finally she yelled "Yeah!" and I could feel gushes and gushes of hot cum spurt out of her pussy and onto my face and chest. She came for over a minute, with spurt after spurt after spurt. I grabbed my own cock and instantly came as well. I had been ready to cum for a long time and I shot my load all over the floor. It was the best orgasm I had ever had. Tina's pussy shot five times as much cum as I did but my orgasm was fantastic.

After she was finished cumming, she kept her still hard clit in my mouth as I stroked her legs with my delicate fingers. "You're a fuckin' good pussylicker, little boy," she said. "Better than any guy I've had. And I've had a lot." She pulled my face away from her pussy and stood above me. Her body was really sweaty and her muscles were rippling. She reached over got a condom from the side of the bed. "Now I'm gonna fuck you, little boy. I can fuck twice one right after another. " She looked at the condom as he stroked her pussy. "She flexed her leg and I stared at the huge muscle. I looked up at her massive, muscular young body. My cock was getting hard again too. I had never come twice at the same time, but now I was thinking I would. I had an awakening. I was a total muscle freak. I didn't like Debbie's boobs. I liked her muscles. And now I was servicing the most beautiful muscular woman I had ever seen. I was in erotic ecstasy. I loved muscles! I knew I would never fuck a normal woman again. All I wanted was muscle. Tina started putting the condom on me. She looked at my blue eyes. "You are so pretty. And you're a great pussylicker. I hope your little dick can satisfy my huge monster pussy." Then she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me again, shooting her big tongue into my mouth.. My cock was rock hard again. "I'm gonna be fucking you every day, you got that punk?" I nodded my head as I stared at her body, totally awakened to my craving for muscle.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 05:36:04 pm »
Part 4

Tina finished putting the condom on me while I was looking at her huge body. The muscles of her arms flexed as she put the condom over my tiny cock. I couldn't get over the size and sheer hardness of her biceps and triceps. And her forearms were twice as big as my upper arms. Her clit was hard again already, even though I had given her an orgasm just minutes before. "Gonna fuck you real good," she said. " My big pussy is gonna work you over. My pussy loves to bust up little boys." She looked at me with a sneer on her face and I looked at her mammoth dripping pussy. I started trembling as I thought about what that huge muscle monster could do to me. She could see the fear in my face.

She reached down and picked me up like I was a feather. Then she threw me on the bed so I was lying on my back. "Don't be afraid, little boy. I don't want to hurt you," she said, looking at my blue eyes. "You're my cute little boy. I don't wanna hurt my cute little boy. This big pussy would love to bust your little cock, but I'm not going to let it hurt you. I'm gonna be real gentle putting it in. Then I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you." I sighed as I looked up at her brutally beautiful face. What she said had calmed me down, but I was still nervous as I looked at her massive body and her huge pussy.  She reached down with one hand and lifted my little ass off the bed. With her other hand, she guided the head of my cock into her pussy. "Oh it feels so tight," I said. "So tight and so wet." She said "Fuck yeah," and pushed me in a little further. She started pushing in and out with her muscular hips, "So fucking tight," she hissed. "So fucking hot." She pushed down harder. "Oh Tina," I yelled. "Oh Tina!" I also felt so erotically alive. 

"Yeah," she said. Now I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you." She started moving her hips back and forth, pushing her huge pussy up and down on my little cock. Her ab muscles were flexing as she drove her pussy up and down. I grabbed her shoulders and started feeling her huge muscles as she fucked me. I had never felt so good in my life -- getting fucked by an enormous 18 year old muscle goddess while I got to feel her big, flexing muscles. I ran my hands all over her arms, feeling their huge muscles and their total hardness. I felt her big thick delts and her mountainous pecs. She was sweating again as she pumped my cock and I rubbed my hands all over her sweaty skin. I felt her rock hard washboard abs. As she pumped, the muscle flexed and unflexed. I was in total muscle heaven as I felt her. My cock was rock hard too. I was just so aroused by Tina, her face, her body and her pussy.

"Tell me what you're thinking," she said, looking into my blue eyes that were looking at her like she was a goddess. I looked up at her deep brown eyes and said, "Look at your muscles. They're so big. They're so hard. They're so strong. You're such a fucking monster woman!" She smiled and started to pump harder. "Yeah," she said. "Real big, real hard and real strong." She raised her arm and flexed it in my face. I grabbed her bicep and felt the rock-hard muscle bulging. "Oh my god, I yelled. Your arm is like a huge muscle machine. So big, so strong." She flexed some more. She was obviously liking my muscle worship. "Your face is so beautiful -- so strong, so powerful. You are such a stud." Her pussy seemd to get wetter as she pumped faster. "Yeah," she said. "I'm a fucking goddess!" "And your clit is so massive. So long, so thick and so hard. You're completely dominating me with your huge muscles and your massive pussy."

She reached under my butt and lifted me up off the bed. Then she let go and was holding me up only by her pussy. "Look how strong my pussy is. It can hold up your whole body. My pussy’s just as strong as my muscles," she said. She flexed her pussy and bounced my body up and down with the sheer force of her big pussy muscles. "Fuckin' strong pussy," she yelled. "My pussy’s stronger than shit! I'm a fucking goddess!" She was really getting excited. She grabbed me by my shoulders and started lifting me up and down like a puny little barbell while her pussy worked over my little cock. I grabbed her shoulders and felt the thick hard muscles working. I knew she could press 200 pounds with one arm, so pressing my little 120 body with both arms was nothing for this huge muscle goddess. I looked at her huge delt muscles and said "Oh fuck Tina. You are so big. You are so strong. You have such incredible muscles. You have such a huge pussy. I am nothing but a puny little wimp. I'm so skinny. My cock is so small. I am nothing compared to you." Tina put me back down on the bed and rammed her pussy hard onto my body. "Yeah!" she yelled. She was totally aroused. I wanted her to get more aroused than she had ever been. "You are a total muscle goddess. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I want to feel your muscles. I want to smell your sweat. I want to lick your body. I want to kiss your lips. I want you to dominate my puny little body." Tina yelled "Yeah! Yeah!" and I could feel her pussy start twitching. "I'm such a fucking muscle stud! I got more muscle in one arm than you got in your whole body. I'm a fucking stud!" At that she yelled like a lion and started cumming onto my body, twisting her hips and gushing out spurt after spurt of her genetically superior muscle cum. I reached down and grabbed my own cock and immediately I came too, spurting a fraction of the cum Tina was spurting, on my soft belly.

When she finished cumming, she pulled my cock out of her pussy and laid down on top of me. I was completely covered by her huge muscular body. Then she put her lips on my lips and kissed me as she moved her massive chest over my tiny little chest. I could feel her huge pecs flexing on top of me. "Great fuck," she said. "You are such a pretty little boy." Then she kissed me some more as I ran my hands over her muscles.

After several minutes, we got out of the bed and I dressed. "Fucking great day," said Tina. "I fucked Debbie this morning, fucked you twice, and now I'm gonna fuck Debbie twice tonight. I'm a fucking fuck machine." She flexed her arms. Her clit was still semi-hard. I looked at her huge, sweaty body and nodded. "You are a fucking machine. A muscle and pussy machine." She looked me in the eyes. "Yeah, it's great being so big and muscular. I have a great life." She flexed her arm in my face. "Be back here the same time tomorrow." I put my hand on her huge bicep, getting one last feel of that gigantic muscle. Then she picked up some of the ripped up books from the floor and pushed the pages into my arms. "And clean up your mess, little boy."

I could hardly wait for tomorrow.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 05:44:44 pm »
Part 5

After I left Tina at Debbie's apartment I just couldn't concentrate on my schoolwork for the rest of the day. When I left, I had my shredded books in my hands, books that Tina had torn apart with one powerful rip with her big hands. I took the ruined books home, not to read since they were ruined, but to look at as a testament to the enormous strength the 18 year old girl had in her huge body. I thought about all the big , muscular kids I knew in high school and how they had been so powerful and intimidating to me. Then I thought of Tina and realized that she was bigger, stronger and better looking than any of those high school kids. And she let me touch her muscles! She let me lick her bicep! She kissed me! And she let me lick her to orgasm! And she fucked me! I remembered how hard her muscles were when she flexed them. Never had I felt human flesh that was so hard before. I remembered how big her muscles were, how her arm was bigger than my leg, how she had more muscle in one of his arms than I had in my whole body. And she told me to come back tomorrow! God I was in heaven.

I beat off three more times that day, making it five times in one day. Never before had I beat off more than once a day. All I could think about was Tina. And every time I thought about her my cock got hard. I looked at those shredded books and thought about Tina and came with the most glorious orgasms I had ever had.

The next day I woke up and my little five inch cock was immediately hard thinking about Tina. But I didn't beat off, because I wanted to save myself for my meeting with Tina. I paced around all morning unable to do anything but think about Tina. I took a shower and looked at my face in the mirror. Yes, I was good looking, in a somewhat feminine way. My blue eyes and light skin made me look delicate. Hell, I was delicate. My skinny 120 pound body was so weak. I knew I could only bench press about 40 pounds. Then I thought about Tina benching 500 and my cock got hard . Fuck, she was more than 10 times stronger than me. I shaved the light whiskers off my face. I hardly had any beard at all. I could see why a huge muscle goddess like Tina would call me a boy.

I put on a polo shirt, shorts and sneakers and went to Debbie's apartment. At exactly the time I arrive yesterday, I knocked on the door. There was no response. I started to panic. Where was Tina? Where was Tina? My heart was sinking as I thought maybe Tina had forgotten about me. Or maybe he was putting me on yesterday, just to tweak the weak little punk. My heart was palpitating.

I knocked again, louder this time. More time went by. I started hanging my head in despair, when suddenly the door jerked open. There was Tina, standing there in the tiniest red posing suit. Her entire body was totally revealed except for a very small section of her crotch and her nipples, which were covered by the posing suit. I could see her huge clit straining the fabric of the posing suit. It obviously wasn't designed for someone with a clit as big as Tina's. My mouth dropped open as I took in the enormity of what I was seeing. My eyes roamed up and down Tina's body, taking in the size and striations of her rippling muscles. She smiled.

"Fuck punk. Ain't you ever seen muscle before?" she asked as she flexed her massive right leg. I stammered, "I've never seen muscle like you have, Tina. I can't believe what I'm looking at." Tina's 240 pounds of muscle was distributed in just the right places. She looked so wonderful. She hit a double biceps pose. "You're lookin' at the next Teenage Ms. Ohio," she said. "You're lookin' at the biggest, buffest teenager in the whole fucking state. And guess what, punk. I'm gonna do my posing routine for you. You're such a fucking muscle freak I want you to give me some help on hitting just the right poses." I screamed "Awesome!" She grabbed my shirt and pulled me into the apartment.

"We're gonna do this just like a real contest," he said. "First I'm gonna oil up. Then I'm gonna pump up. Then I'm gonna pose." I nodded, hardly believing what was going to happen. My cock was so hard I couldn't stand it. "And then I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." She laughed. "I'm not gonna do that last part in the real contest," she said, laughing at her joke. She reached over and grabbed the lapels of my polo shirt. Then she ripped it right off my body, like she was tearing a piece of paper. "No fuckin' shirt is stronger than my muscles," she said, curling up her forearms into balls of striated vein covered muscle. "I wanna see your weakness. I wanna see your pathetic weak white body next to my big muscles. Take off your fucking shorts and shoes, punk." I took off the rest of my clothes and threw them next to my ruined shirt. I was so excited. She could see my little cock was already rock hard. She reached down, picked up a bottle of oil and handed it to me. "Oil me up, muscle freak. Oil up my big body with your little boy hands." Oh my God! I thought to myself. I was going to get to oil up Tina's huge body! "Oh fuck," I said. "I can't believe I'm gonna get to do this." She smiled. "I touch these muscles all the time. They're like normal to me. But I bet they're not normal to you. Before yesterday, you never touched muscles like mine before. Rub in that fucking oil, muscle freak." I nodded with my tongue hanging out of my mouth and I started pouring some oil on my little hands.

I started putting the oil on her pecs. "Oh my god," I said. "Your muscle is so firm, so hard, so big." Tina smiled. "Fuck yeah," she said. I knew she liked me to talk about her body so I continued. "Your nipples are so erect. They're so big and so hard. They're as hard as nails." I fondled her nipples, rubbing oil all over the skin and felt their erect hardness. "There is so much muscle underneath them, the muscle just pushes them out. You must have four inches of muscle under your nipples." I looked down and I could see Tina's clit growing under her very tiny posing suit. There was no way that posing suit was going to hold in that big clit when I got her fully hard . "Mmmm, mmmmm," she moaned as I rubbed her pecs and nipples with my little fingers. She flexed her pecs, changing them from firm but pliable muscle into solid rock. "Fuck," I said. "That muscle is as hard as rock. I can feel the fibers of muscle under my fingers. Look at those striations. Look at how big your pecs are. Look at the crevice between them. God your chest is huge. Huge and strong. Those muscles can bench 500 pounds. I can't even think of having the strength to bench 500 pounds. I can only bench 40 pounds. You are so fucking strong." She looked at my blue eyes and said, "Yeah, fucking strong." She reached over and rubbed her big callused hands over my bony little chest. "So fucking skinny. So fucking weak. You're such a fucking weakling." I nodded as I rubbed my little hands over her huge pec muscles and she rubbed her big hands over my bony flab.

I moved my hands up to her big trap muscles, feeling their size and hardness. I rubbed in the oil on muscles I didn't even have. "These muscles are huge," I said. "I don't even have these muscles." She moved her hands up to where my traps should have been and rubbed them over my bones. "God, you're skinny," she said. "I had more muscle than you have when I was 10 years old." I moved my hands to her neck and rubbed the oil into her solid, columnar, thick muscles. "God, your neck is so big. It's so muscular. It makes you look so sexy." She twisted her head and flexed her neck muscles in my hands. "Nineteen inches of muscle," she said.  I looked at those big neck muscles and then over to her wide, muscular shoulders.

I moved my hands out to her delt muscles and started rubbing the oil into the paper thin skin covering the inches of thick, striated muscle. "Your shoulders are just enormous. I can't believe how much muscle you have. Your shoulder bones are way wider than mine and you have three or four inches of muscle capped on top of those wide bones. It's like you have two big cannon balls on your shoulders. Solid muscle. Hard muscle. Strong muscle." She moved her arms around so I could feel the strands of muscle flexing under her skin.  "I could hit guys so hard with my shoulders that I'd break their bones sometimes. I'd just flatten 'em." She put her big rough hands on my shoulders and felt my skinny bones. "You ain't got no muscle at all. I can't believe how skinny you are. You are so fucking skinny and weak. It makes me feel so fucking great, so fucking powerful, so fucking strong, standing next to a weak little wimp like you." I looked down and saw her pussy was wet and dripping. Her clit was tenting out her tiny posing suit.

I moved my hands over to her right arm and started rubbing the oil into the thin tan skin covering the huge gun. "I never thought an arm could get so big. Your arm is so huge. It's so muscular. Look at the fibers of muscle. Look at the veins. It's so fucking strong. I can feel the muscle flexing with my fingers." She flexed hard and I gasped at the size and hardness of the muscles. "Having big arms is so great. I walk down the street in a tank top and everybody's looking at my body. They're always looking at my arms. I flex my arms a little bit and I can see the eyes on people just bug out of their faces. They just can't believe how big and muscular my arms are. I love having big guns." She flexed again and I swooned. "Ooooohhh," I moaned as I felt the bulging muscles. I moved down to her forearms. "And your forearms are so thick. So muscular. So shredded. Look at all those fucking veins. You have more muscle in your forearms than I have in my legs." She made a fist and curled up her forearm. "Some guys wanna test my strength by shaking my hand and squeezing real hard. That's so funny because they're so weak. I squeeze that big muscle and my big fingers just crush the shit out of their hands. I've broken some bones with my big fingers. They're so fucking strong." She opened up her fist and I looked at her forearms and at her big hand and thick fingers. Her hand was so much bigger than mine and her hand and fingers were thick with muscle. Her palm and fingers were covered with calluses, built up from years of sports and lifting huge weights. She grabbed my hand and I felt the size and power of her hand and fingers. "If I squeezed hard, I'd break your hand into little pieces," she said as she looked at her huge tan forearm and hand and my skinny, white little forearm and my tiny bony hand being covered by her big muscular hand. "Oh god," I said, thinking about all the power in this 18 year old girl's body. I still couldn't believe she was the same age as me. My cock was twitching with excitement. I moved my hands over to her left arm and oiled it up.

Then I moved to her back and started oiling up her thick wide lats. "God, I can't believe how big and thick your lat muscles are. They're like three inches thick and they're wide like the neck of a big cobra. I bet they're so strong. I can just feel the strength in these huge muscles." Tina flexed her lats and they bulged out even further on her back. They were wider than my shoulders. "Fuck yeah they're strong. I can pull 500 pounds off the ground in my rowing exercise. I load so much iron on that bar the other guys in the gym can't believe it. If I wrapped my arms around your puny little chest and pulled in with these big lats, I'd break every rib in your chest." She turned around and wrapped her huge arms around my puny chest. I felt the heat coming off her big pec muscles as her chest pushed itself into my chest. I felt her huge arms at the sides of my chest. Each arm was so big, so strong. I raised up my own arms and felt her huge lat muscles. They weren't flexed yet but they were still huge. Big, thick slabs of muscle waiting for the order from their young mistress to contract and pull in on her arms. Then she gave the order. Her lats bulged out and her arms started crushing in on my chest. Instantly all the air was forced out of my lungs. She flexed her pecs too. I was being crushed between her rock hard chest and her huge arms that were being pulled in by his massive lats and biceps. "You feel that strength, punk? You feel all the strength I got in my body? Well fuck, I'm only applying about a quarter of my strength. I got four times more strength than you're feelin' now. Just think how it would feel if I told my muscles to crush you like a little bug." She pulled in a little harder, causing me to fear for my life, and then she let go. She looked into my blue eyes. "But I don't wanna hurt my cute little boy. I wanna keep you in good shape so you can give me your awesome tongue before I fuck the shit out of you." She rubbed her big hard chest across my bony little chest. Her clit was rock hard, pushing out of her red bikini bottom. She bent down and gave me a kiss. She shoved her big tongue into my mouth and kissed me real hard. God I just loved feeling her beautiful face press  into my soft white face. Then she spun me around and said, "Finish oiling my back, punk."

I finished oiling her lats and then moved down to her lower back muscles. The huge ridges of muscle were so thick. "God your lower back is so hard. The muscles are so thick and solid. Yet your hips are so narrow. All that muscle is packed into your narrow lower back. It's all solid muscle." Tina groaned as I worshipped her muscles. "I can deadlift 700 pounds," she said. My back muscles are so fucking strong." I looked at those muscles and ran my hands over them. "Oh shit," I said as I thought about the strength in those muscles.

I moved my hands down to her glute muscles, which were totally exposed except for a narrow band covered by her red posing suit strap. I oiled the muscles, marveling at how round and hard they were. I pulled up the band so I could oil her whole butt. "God your butt is so round. It's so firm. It's fucking hard . You're whole butt is nothing but muscle. My butt is solid flab and your butt is solid muscle." She flexed her glutes and I could see the fibers of muscle bulging. I just couldn't believe I could actually see fibers of muscle in her butt. "Fuck," I yelled. "I can see the muscle flexing in your butt. Your butt is solid muscle!" I ran my hands over her ass, reveling in the muscle that was flexing for me. "Yeah, my butt's really strong. All the muscle in my butt helps my legs when I'm squatting with 700 pounds of iron. I can leg press 1,500 pounds and my butt just bulges with muscle when I'm pressing all that weight. I loved mowing down guys. I'd just run right into 'em and my legs are so strong that I just ran over 'em. My legs just kept charging ahead even though they were trying to tackle me. I just crushed 'em with my big legs and muscle butt. Fuck that was great." I was so aroused I could hardly continue, but I still had to oil the rest of her huge body.

I ran my hands over to her abs and felt the hard muscles from behind her. They felt like a washboard. A flat, rippling washboard of rock hard muscle. I could feel the corrugated muscle and all the crevices separating the hard bulges. God her abs felt good. I moved around to the front, got on my knees and started oiling up those amazing abs. "God your abs are hard . They're so tight and so muscular. I can feel every bulge and crevice. Your skin is so thin. It's like paper." I grabbed some of her skin with my thumb and forefinger and I couldn't believe how thin it was. "Fuck, look at how thin your skin is. It rolls over your abs muscles like wet paper rolling over rocks. Your abs are as hard as rocks. They're like bricks. And your flexor muscles are so sexy. They go from your hips right down to your pussy. Like they're just pointing at your clit . God that is so sexy." Tina flexed her abs and flexors and then unflexed them a couple of times. "Yeah, these bricks are fucking strong and they got great endurance too. I can fuck Debbie for hours, pumping my big strap-on in and out of her cunt or her ass with those rock hard abs. I can do hundreds and hundreds of situps. I can do 100 situps holding on to a 45 pound plate. Yeah, these abs are fucking strong and they can fuck forever." She pumped her pussy back and forth towards my face flexing her abs with every pump. Her stiff clit was sticking straight out. I fingered her clit with my oily hand. "You better watch out during the competition. You'll have all the judges looking at your huge clit rather than at your body." She laughed. "Hey, they can look at anything they want. They know a real woman has a big clit along with his big muscles. And fuck, I'm a real woman.. I don't know how Debbie put up with a dweeb like you. Now she's got a real woman and she loves it. A real big woman with real big muscles and a real big clit." I nodded, looking at her huge clit. "Fucking stud." I said.

I was tempted to start licking her pussy right then, but I knew she wanted me to finish oiling her up so he could pose for me. God, I was in heaven. I put massive amounts of oil in my hands and started rubbing it into her legs. They were so big I couldn't believe it. "God, your legs are so huge . You have more muscle in one of your legs than I have in my whole body. The muscles in the front bust out like slabs of rock and the muscles in the back are thick and hard. And fuck, you're not even flexing." As if on cue, Tina flexed her thighs. They turned into solid rock. "I've always had big legs. Even when I was a little kid I had big muscular legs compared to the other kids. They tried to tackle me in football but I could just keep running. They'd grab my legs and I felt like they were little insects and I'd just shake 'em off. I bet my legs were bigger than yours when I was 10 years old." She reached down and felt my puny white thighs. "No muscle there at all. I know I had more muscle in my legs than you got when I was 10. Then when I started lifting weights at 12 years old, my legs just exploded. I put muscle on 'em so fast it was scary to the other kids. By the time I was 13 I was squatting with 300 pounds. I was the strongest kid in the whole school. Now these big mothers are so strong it's scary to everybody. If I wrapped these huge legs around your little body and squeezed, you'd be smashed into nothing. It's fun having big scary legs. Legs that are so big and so muscular that other people just can't believe it. Fucking scary." I rubbed my hands over the enormous rock hard muscles and said "Awesome. Just fucking awesome."

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 05:46:50 pm »
Part 6

I moved my hands down to her calves. They were rock hard and cut like a diamond into two globes of solid muscle. Veins were covering the muscle. "Fuck, your calves are enormous. The muscle is so hard . I can feel every fiber of muscle. And look at those fucking veins!" She did some toe raises so I could feel the muscle flexing. "My calves are 22 inches, all rock hard muscle. Way bigger than your thighs, right punk? I bet your thighs are around 15 inches and my fucking calves are 7 inches bigger. God you are such a weak little punk. Feel the power in those calves, punk. Feel the strength in those huge muscles." I rubbed the muscle and groaned in utter appreciation. "Oh you are so fucking big. So fucking strong," I moaned. I looked down at her feet and was amazed at how big and muscular they were. "How big are your feet?" I asked. "They look huge." She raised up her right foot and said "Size 12 extra wide. Yeah, my feet are real big. Real big and real strong " Her foot was thick with muscle. I felt the bottom of her foot and marveled at how rough and tough it was. Like her hands, her sole was covered with rough calluses. "Big tough feet ,"she said. "If I hit you with a kick, you'd be dead. I got hundreds of pounds of power in my legs and when that power surges into my big feet those feet are deadly weapons." I looked at those feet and said "Oh shit."

I was now done oiling Tina's huge body. I stood up and rubbed my hands all over her torso, making sure the oil was rubbed in just right. "You are so beautiful," I said. "You are such a woman." She looked at me and said, "Yeah, unlike you, you little punk. You're a fucking boy. And I'm a real woman." She flexed her arm in my face. "Time to pump up," she said. She dropped down to the floor and put her hands out like he was going to do pushups. "Lay on my back, punk. I'm gonna give you a ride." I jumped down and laid on Tina's back, grabbing her shoulders. My cock was right on top of her butt and I could feel all her muscles with my nude body.

After oiling up Tina’s perfect 18 year old body, I was going to help her get all pumped up for her posing. I stared at her shoulders and arms in utter rapture. Here she was, the same age as me, and she weighed 240 pounds, twice as much as I did. And she was all muscle, with big thick muscular shoulders and massive 21 inch arms that pumped up to 22-1/2. “How many pushups can you do?” she said. “I guess I can do five or so,” I admitted, knowing how weak I was. “Fuck, what a little wuss,” she said. “Watch what a real woman can do. You’re laying on my back and I’m gonna do 100, no sweat. I’m gonna be pushing up two bodies with these muscles. Although your little body doesn’t really count, it’s so puny.” I laid on Tina’s back as she started doing pushups. My cock was hard as I felt her huge shoulders bulge with muscle, and I rubbed my cock on her firm round muscle butt. She pushed both of us up so easily it was like I was a little feather on her body. I felt her shoulders as they worked, marveling at the huge muscles pumping us up and down. Then I moved my little hands over to her arms, feeling her triceps bulge with every rep. God those muscles were big. I moved my hands over and felt her pecs, which were pumping up big and hard. I could feel the strands of muscle bulging, pumping us up and down like we were nothing. And I could feel her butt muscles under my little cock. Her solid butt was bulging into my cock. Oh how I would have loved to push my little cock into that muscular butt, but I knew she wouldn’t let me. She was the mistess. I was the boy. She would never open up her solid muscular ass for me or for any other man. She was the stud and everyone she conquered was inferior to her.

I just went crazy feeling her butt muscles with my cock and her upper body with my hands. I wanted to cum but I held back, knowing there was even more erotic glory to come. After 100 reps she got up on her knees and I rolled off onto the floor. I got on my knees and looked at her chest. It was huge and totally pumped up. She flexed her pecs and the massive muscles formed huge globes of striated fibers. They were red with rich protein filled blood surging through the muscle, pumped by her huge athletic heart. “Fuckin’ huge” she said, looking down at her pumped red muscles. “Fuckin’ huge and fuckin’ strong.” She reached over and felt my flat little chest. “Fuck what a little wimp,” she said. She grabbed my hand and ran it over my chest. I felt my flab and bone. Then she rubbed my hand over her hot, sweaty, pumped up pecs,. My mouth dropped open as I felt all that muscle. “That’s the chest of a real woman,” she said. “That chest can bench 500 pounds. It’s so fucking strong!” She rubbed her big pecs with her hands and felt her huge muscles.

Then she stood up and grabbed me by my armpits and my butt and put me into a pressing position. Luckily, the living room of Debbie’s apartment had very high ceilings. She started pressing me overhead, rep after rep after rep. “You’re a fucking feather,” she said. “One hundred twenty pounds is real light. Not a real workout weight, but great for pumping.” After many reps, she dropped me to the ground and looked at her delts. “Yeah, nice and pumped,” she said as she looked at the huge muscles bulging in her shoulders. I reached over and felt the rock hard muscle. I could feel the hot fibers twitching under her paper thin skin. They were bursting with blood and energy and fucking huge. The cords of muscle were writhing. This girl had more muscle than I had ever seen and she was the same age as me!

“Get on my back,” she ordered. I went around and jumped on her back, holding on to her massive pumped shoulders. My cock was now pressed against her lower back muscles, feeling their hardness and power. I wrapped my legs around her narrow waist. I was wrapping myself around her solid muscle. She started doing squats, pumping me up and down very rapidly. “You’re so fucking light,” she said “So fucking puny.” I groaned as I felt her huge shoulders and her narrow waist and her bulging lower back muscles as she pumped us up and down. After she finished about 30 reps she started doing toe raises, pumping up her huge calves. Then she jerked me off her back and flexed her legs in my face. “Look at the legs of a real woman, little boy. My arms are bigger than your legs and my legs are huge. Look at all those muscles and veins. I got more muscle in one leg than you got in your whole fucking body. God I’m so big and you’re so puny.” I looked at her massive quads and nodded my head. Tina was an incredible physical specimen.

Then she grabbed me by my armpits and crotch and started doing curls. “You’re so strong,” I moaned as I looked at her bulging biceps. “You’re nothing,” she said. “I can curl 200 pounds easy. Your puny body just a fucking pussy weight.” I looked at her pumping biceps and groaned as I watched the power they possessed. After many reps she dropped me on the floor and flexed her arms. “Fuckin huge” she yelled as she looked at her massive guns. “I could tear you apart with my arms. No problem for these huge guns.” I put my hand on her flexing bicep and felt the rock like hardness of the bulging muscle. I could feel the fibers and feel the veins pumping with blood. What a goddess she was. I wanted to lick her bicep, but she was pumping up. She wanted to pump up some more.

“Lay down on your back,” she ordered. I did as told and she came over and stood over me, with one huge leg on each side of my body. Then she reached down and put her hands under my lower back and lifted me off the floor. I was her barbell for her rowing exercise. She lifted me up and down effortlessly. I watched her lats bulging as they lifted me, bulging like thick wings of muscle as they flexed with each rep. After lots of reps she dropped me to the floor and then she stood up and hit a lat pose. I looked up and gasped. Her lats were huge. They were thick wings of muscle, red with blood and tapering down from his broad shoulders to her narrow waist. Besides her lats, she flexed her pecs and her abs as she put her arms on his waist. I looked up at her body and gasped. She looked like a young Goddess.

Then she laid down on the floor on her back and said “Hold my feet.” I grabbed ahold of her huge size 12 feet. She bent her knees and started doing sit ups. Her rock hard abs powered her torso up and down so fast I couldn’t believe it. I could barely do 10 situps, and this musclestud was cranking them out so fast it was unbelievable. And I knew her torso was so big and heavy with solid muscle, it was amazing her abs were that strong - it looked so easy for them to force her body up and down. I could see the ridges of muscle bulging in her abs, flexing with each rep, getting more and more pumped and cut. After about 100 reps she said, “Feel ‘em, runt.” I ran one of my hands over her rock hard, corrugated abs as she pumped them up and down. God they were hard. Rock hard and rippling with solid muscle. The ridges of muscle were separated by deep cuts. Her abs were like a washboard. And her skin was so thin. It glided over her muscle like cellophane. “Oh God,” I gasped as I rubbed my little fingers over her abs. Finally she stopped and she jumped up to her feet. “Pumped like hell,” she yelled as she flexed her muscles. I looked up at her in total awe. The oil was now combined with sweat on his tan skin and her muscles were shredded and bulging. She was absolutely perfect, with her pumped up muscles making her look just like a Greek statue of the perfect young woman. “Watch a real woman show off her muscles, wimp. Siddown, you puny little punk” she said, pointing to a chair. Then she walked out of the room. I sat down and felt like I was in the front row of the Ms. Ohio teen bodybuilding contest. I was naked and my cock was already rock hard.

Five seconds later, she walked back into the living room and stood in front of me. She didn’t hit a pose yet. She just stood there in her tiny red posing suit, slightly flexing her muscles. My eyes were drawn to her wide shoulders thick with striated muscle, her flaring thick lats and her rippling washboard abs on her tiny waist. Her huge, rippling legs were bulging with huge slabs of quad muscle and gigantic diamond shaped calves. My eyes wandered all over her body as she stood there and displayed her womanly form for me, her audience. “God, look at your shoulders! They’re so fucking wide and they’re thick with shredded muscle. They’re so fucking strong! And your huge lats, tapering down from those wide shoulders to your tiny waist. God, look at all that fucking muscle. And those abs! They look like a washboard, a washboard of corrugated muscle. And fuck, your legs are beyond belief. They’re so gigantic and they’re so muscular. Look at those slabs of muscle and all those veins. God, what a fucking stud! You are such a fucking muscle stud!” She looked down and sneered at me, like she was standing there ready to fight. God what a fighter she would be, I thought. “Ya wanna fight me punk? Ya wanna fight this big body? I could smash you into nothing and you couldn’t do a thing to hurt this hard body.” she said as she looked at her incredibly muscular body with approval in her eyes.

Then she hit a double biceps pose. “Check out these big guns, punk. Check out all the muscle in these huge arms.” I could hardly stay in my seat. I wanted to jump up and wrap my hands around her 22 inch arms, arms that were packed with rippling muscle. “Fuck!” I yelled. “Those guns are gigantic! They’re massive! They’re so fucking muscular!” She looked over at her right arm and said “Yeah, fucking huge. Fucking huge and fucking strong.”

Then she turned so her right side was facing me. She extended her right arm and flexed her gigantic triceps. The three heads of muscle looked like they wanted to jump out of her arm. They were so pumped and hard and her skin was so thin. I could see every striation of muscle fiber flexing. “Shit!” I yelled. “Your triceps are awesome. They’re so fucking big and cut. They look like they were carved in marble! I can see every fiber of muscle flexing. Oh my fucking god. You’re so awesome. God I wanna cum right now! Your body is turning me on so much I wanna cum right now!” Tina pointed down to my rock hard dick and said “Not yet, punk. You cum when I let you, or I’ll rip your little cock right off your body.” She sneered again at me, her puny little muscle freak. I shuttered when I thought of the incredible strength in her hand and her arm as I looked at her fist and her flexing arm muscles.

Then she raised her right arm and held her fist with his left hand. She hit a side chest pose showing her bicep, her massive pecs and delts and the side of her huge leg. “Fucking huge chest,” she said as she looked down at her bulging muscles. Her pecs were so big you could have put a glass of water on top of them and it wouldn’t have fallen off. “Fuck!” I yelled. “Look at all that fucking muscle! You’re a goddess Tina. You’re a fucking goddess! I can’t believe you’re the same age as me. I’m just such a puny little wimp compared to you. You’re a fucking muscle goddess!” She smiled slightly as she listened to my absolute praise of her awesome 18 year old body. And I noticed her clit was starting to get hard under her tiny little red posing suit. It was tenting the suit. Tina was loving my audience reaction to her posing. And her clit was showing her pleasure.

She turned around, put her hands on her hips and flexed her lats. The big muscles exploded, forming a huge “V” down her back. Her traps were bulging and her neck looked huge. Her posing suit was so small I could see the top and bottom halves of her muscular ass, the hard round muscle butt globes that were actually striated with muscle. Her hamstrings were large and cut with shredded muscle and her calves were like two huge mounds of muscle shaped like a diamond. “Fuck, your back is enormous. You look like a giant cobra, ready to pounce on your prey to smother them with your huge muscles. I know how strong your back is. You could crush every one of my ribs and those huge muscles wouldn’t even have to work hard. They’re so fucking strong.” Tina flexed even harder and yelled “Yeah, so fucking big and so fucking strong!” She turned around and showed me her huge lats from the front. God they were enormous. I never could build any lats at all and her lats were huge slabs of rock hard muscle. “I wanna feel your lats. I wanna feel how big and hard they are. I wanna push my nose in your armpit and smell your muscle sweat. I wanna feel your big muscles.” I jumped up and down on my chair as I watched her incredible body. I wanted to touch it so much. I wanted to feel her muscles and smell her sweat. She pointed at me and sneered, “Stay down, boy. Stay down, you little punk. You can touch my body when I say you can.” I was panting in my seat.

Her 5 inch clit was now rock hard. It had pushed itself out of the tiny posing suit. It was long and it was thick. Thick and hard, just like her muscles. “Look at your clit!” I yelled. “It’s way too big for your posing suit! God, look how long and thick it is. Oh fuck. I wanna lick it. I wanna suck it. I wanna feel your huge muscles and suck your huge clit.” Tina reached down and felt her clit with her hand. She sneered as she looked at me. “Yeah. Real big and real hard. My clit loves to fuck little boys like you. I’m gonna cover your puny little body with my huge muscles and then I’m gonna fuck you so hard you won’t be able to walk. You’re gonna get fucked like you’ve never been fucked before.” But she wasn’t done posing.

She flexed her legs and I let out a huge sigh. “Oh fuck,” I groaned. ‘Your legs are so fucking big. One of your legs is as big as my chest. You have more muscle in one leg than I have in my whole body.” I reached down and touched my rock hard little cock. “Move your hand away from your cock!” she yelled. I jerked my hand away. She had me under her complete control. “Yeah, look at these fucking monsters. They can squat with 700 pounds on my shoulders. Look at all that fucking muscle. So fucking huge and so fucking strong.” Tina looked down at her giant thighs as she flexed. She relaxed and moved her legs, making the huge muscle sway back and forth. Then she flexed again and that muscle turned into rock. I looked at her legs and I drooled. Oh how I wanted to touch those mammoth legs. My whole body was twitching as I watched her huge muscles flex.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View