Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583405 Posts in 74357 Topics by 29643 Members - Latest Member: Piticli May 31, 2024, 01:11:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes  (Read 60472 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes
« on: May 23, 2012, 09:30:08 pm »
A little something I did while waiting for ideas. Not much brain, but some brawn. There will be a continuation eventually, it's just an introduction for now.

The Jockettes
by El_Roy_1999

"You're one sweet muscle bitch, Christina!"
"You're one massive beast, Renée!"
It was a typical morning in Cornesto superior school. The Jockettes, as they called themselves, were just greeting each other in the entry hall. They were in their second to last year, 18 to 20 years and way over-the-top. It had started a few months after school started. The girls had been pretty normal then, but then, Gwen had arrived. She had changed everything. And there they were now. As the other students walked by as calmly as possible, Renée and Christina were checking out their bodies. Renée was rather short, but very muscular. She had been the first to talk to Gwen after the other girls had tried to bully her. Gwen had just laughed and told them that she'd just twist their stupid necks if they didn't leave her alone. She had proven her point by grabbing one of the passing jocks and putting him into a headlock. He had choked and struggled, but the others understood. Renée had approached her a little later and asked for help. At the time, she had been a short, scrawny, pale girl with a miserable expression. Now, she was just as short, but her posture had much improved. She had built up a powerful body full of strong, rounded muscles and had completed her look with a deep tan and clothes to match her style. Today, she wore a short, white, backless dress that showed off her well-muscled back. It closed in her neck, covering her muscular chest. She didn't wear a bra, she didn't need one. She had let her blonde hair grow out, had it bleached and wore it open. She completed the look with some white heels she'd never even have tried on before her transformation.
Christina was caressing her friend's swollen lats, licking her thick lips. Her family was quite wealthy and didn't really care about her. At least that's what she felt. She had joined Gwen and Renée a few weeks later, when the short girl had begun showing her new-found confidence. Always competitive, she had quickly caught up with the other girl. She was taller, her black hair was long and well-groomed. She was a little more tanned than Renée, having started as a popular girl. She wore some ice-blue capri pants that showed off her toned calves and thighs. Also, her tight ass showed through the fabric. However, her best part were her abs. She showed them off with a white belly-top. She had a six-pack that was slowly progressing to an eight-pack.
Renée laid her hands on her friend's stomach and said:
"Come on, grab me, grab me, hold me!"
Christina obliged. As she tried to pinch Renée's fingers with her abs, they were interrupted by Aurelie. The third musclegirl called them:
"Where are my Jockettes?"
They turned around and greeted her with a smile. Aurelie was the tallest of the three and had only recently joined them. She had taken on the new lifestyle quite well and was currently putting on mass. She wore a grey tracksuit that camouflaged her growing bulk. She was still a bit unsure about it all and preferred not to commit fully. The other girls gave her a quick kiss.
The other students looked at the trio with a combination of disgust, envy and horniness.
The bell rang.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Re: The Jockettes
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:30:25 pm »
Minutes later, they were in class. The teacher, Ms. Danilow, was talking about history, but the girls' attention was somewhere else. Renée was looking out of the window, waiting for Gwen. Christina was doing crunches on her chair. The rummaging was clearly disturbing their teacher, since she turned around and said:
"Ms. Ginnardi, would you stop doing whatever it is you are doing?"
"But Ms. Manilow, I'm working out. For my health. That's very important."
"So is history. Stop fidgeting and listen. And it's Danilow."
"Yes, Ms. Manilow. I'm listening." She looked her right in the face with a smug expression of superiority. "You're not exactly in shape, are you?"
"This is hardly the topic at hand. And, as I said, it's Danilow."
"Sure. It's just that you're always lecturing us about history and wars and everything. And about empowerment. And here I am, empowering myself and you're oppressing me. You're the MAN, Ms. MANilow!"
The other students sniggered. The teacher looked down to the floor and was clearly counting to ten.
"Fine. So I'm oppressing you. As long as you are quiet, you can feel as oppressed as you want. Let's continue."
"The man is pushing me down low, Ms. Danilow. Damn the man."
The older woman turned around and said calmly:
"Ms. Ginnardi, you will report for..."
She was interrupted by the door opening. Gwen. She strode in briskly, her overmuscled body swinging from the swagger of her gait. If the other three girls were fit, Gwen was fitter. Despite her young age, she had built a muscular body that gave all the boys in this school a run for their money. She had a true bodybuilder physique, complete with handball-sized shoulders, long muscular arms with powerful biceps and triceps and a tight six-pack stomach. Her thighs were big enough to stretch her pants wide enough to make the fabric shine. Her ebon skin made the separations between her muscles even more impressive. She looked at the teacher and said:
"I'm sorry I'm late. I had to finish the set. Wanna see?"
Before anybody could say anything, she pulled off her t-shirt, revealed a bright yellow bikini top and went into a most muscular pose that killed any conversation.
"Do you like it?"
Ms. Danilow stared at the monstrous young woman and was at loss for words. Gwen put her shirt back on and sat down next to Renée. She gave her a long, intense kiss and caressed her muscular back.
"I missed you, dear. You should have stayed."
"I missed you too, Gwen. Tonight?"
"Sure. I'll lick you deep."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 09:30:39 pm »
Ten minutes of screaming Danilow later, they were in the principal's office. It took them half an hour to apologise for their behaviour. When they were back in the hallway, Gwen said:
"Do we really have to stay here? This is so annoying."
Christina shook her head and replied:
"Honestly, I don't give a shit about any of this. I got my car outside. Let's ride."
Renée nodded and added:
"We should get Aurelie. She should come with us."
"Send her a message."
"Sure."
Minutes later, Aurelie came out of the class room and walked over to them.
"What's up?"
Gwen explained:
"We're going. I don't have time for this shit."
"But class is still continuing."
"So what. I got more important things to do. Anything they might teach us, I can read on the internet in half the time."
Renée added:
"Not even that."
Gwen said:
"So, are you with us?"
Aurelie hesitated. Finally, she shook her head.
"I'm sorry, I don't want trouble."
"You don't need to be afraid of trouble. We are trouble."
"Yeah, I know, but, well, it's all too fast, you know."
"Fine. Then stay. Your loss."
She was clearly about to change her mind, but returned to class.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 09:30:55 pm »

Once she was gone, Gwen said:
"Still needs some work, huh?"
The other two nodded.
"Let's go!"
As they walked out, they ran into a group of sweaty guys from the other class. They returned from physical education and were all pumped. One of them pointed at the trio and said:
"Look at those dykes. Hey, what's up with you? Need some real men?"
The three girls looked at each other. Christina raised an eyebrow.
"What are you trying to do, impress us?"
She walked closer on her clicking heels and touched the young man's chin.
"Let me take a look. Show me what you got."
He grinned, gave his friends a smug grin and pulled up his shirt. He was built alright, but Christina just smirked and clenched her abs. Within seconds, her stomach crumpled into a veritable washboard of muscle. She twisted her waist to show off her obliques. The guy gaped, releasing his tension. She added a sarcastic "That all you got?" and walked by, shaking her hips.
Renée flipped them a bird and followed her. Just as the guys turned around, aggression filling the air, Gwen walked by, swaying her tight ass and giving them a good look of her bloated biceps. They stopped in their tracks.
Once the girls were outside, they climbed into Christina's convertible. It was a brilliant silver sports car which her father had given her for her 18th birthday. He had also given her a credit card for her own enjoyment. This had come as a godsend. Until she met the two others, Gwen had extorted the money she needed for supplements and nutrition from other students. This had been the reason why she had had to change schools. Renée had financed her growth by blowing some of her college savings, but with Christina's near unlimited funds, they had it easier. Christina sat in the driver's seat, Gwen climbed in beside her and Renée squeezed in in the back. Christina said:
"Okay, my muscle sisters, let's go shopping!"
The other two replied with a loud "Yay!" and they drove off.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 09:31:14 pm »
They crossed the border an hour later and drove to the supplement shop. It was just out of country, making any legal troubles moot. Buying stuff here was surely much easier, cheaper and safer than at the gym where they worked out. They stopped the car and got out. When they entered the shop, the clerk gave them a puzzled look. Those weren't his regular customers. Gwen went to the counter and said:
"Hi! We need some stuff." The clerk gave them a skeptical look.
"What kind of stuff?"
"Roids mostly. Some growth hormone. Serious stuff."
He blinked.
"Go away."
Gwen stared at him.
"What's your problem?"
"You're kids. You're women. You're shitting me."
"Are those shitting you?"
Gwen flexed her arms. The clerk's eyes went wide.
"Wow."
"Exactly. Me and my girls have some serious growing to do. So give us some serious stuff."
"Do your parents know you're here?"
Gwen grinned:
"I'm 18. Fuck the parents."
"Okay."
"Here's the list."
The clerk checked it and said:
"You are serious. Are you aware that this stuff can fuck you up for good?"
Christina had enough. She walked to the counter and said:
"Do you want our money or do you want to chat? Get the stuff now!"
He nodded and disappeared into the back. Christina rolled her eyes.
"It's hard for a girl to get what she wants."
Renée grinned and replied:
"Depends on who you ask."
She kissed the taller girl, licking her tongue across her friend's swollen lips. She took a deep breath and said:
"I love your lips. They're gorgeous."
"Thank you. If you want some like those, you just have to tell."
"I couldn't say I wouldn't."
"Then I know where we're going later this afternoon."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 09:31:31 pm »
The clerk returned with several boxes, put them on the counter and took Christina's credit card. She signed the bill and they started packing the stuff into the car's tiny trunk. They were all giddy with anticipation. As they drove back, Christina said:
"When I get home, I'm so going to get shot up and I'm going to blast my abs. You won't believe it!"
Gwen nodded:
"Me too. Can we use your gym?"
"Absolutely. I had it set up last week. My parents probably haven't even noticed. It's all really professional. None of the puny stuff my mom uses. Real weights."
"Cool. I can't wait."
"Yeah. We can even use my mom's masseur. I called him yesterday. We're going to be huge."
On the backseat, Renée grinned:
"We're going to blow them all away. Jockettes forever!"
"Jockettes forever!"
When they reached Chistina's family's mansion, the other girls were still impressed. It was rather huge in every way. They each grabbed a few boxes and carried the stuff to Christina's room. The place was quite girly in a way. It was a perfect example of the transition between cuteness and sexiness. Christina showed them the new weight room. It had been her personal living room, but she had moved her sofa and table and had the exercise equipment set up instead. They put down the boxes. Christina said:
"Let's get it on!"
She tore open the box and took out a set of syringues.
"Who's first?"
Renée shouted:
"Me! Me!"
"Show me your ass!"
Renée pulled up her dress and revealed her taut buttocks. Christina rubbed the place with disinfectant and injected her. Renée squirmed a little.
"It burns. Do the other cheek too. I wanna be huge."
"Fine by me, we got plenty."
Ten minutes later, they were all shot up and started pumping iron. Gwen was by far the strongest, sweating and grunting as she lifted the barbels Christina had bought. The others tried to keep up, feeling their muscles harden from the strain. When Gwen had come to the school she had been very muscular already. She had been bitten by the muscle-building bug after high school and had soon mixed with the wrong crowd, working on her ever larger body since then. However, since she had met Renée, she had really exploded. Renée's admiration and devotion had fueled both her lust for larger muscles and her pride to keep the quickly expanding girl in her wake. Gwen lived at her grandmother's house, an older woman that loved her deeply but clearly couldn't connect with her anymore. She had difficulties understanding her granddaughter's ambition, but was willing to provide her with a sheer endless supply of chicken breast.
Since Christina joined them, however, everything had changed: Christina's money bought them a way out of the seedy gym they trained at and provided them with a masseur and even professional workout gear.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 09:31:49 pm »
By the time they were done, they felt ridiculously pumped. Gwen wiped the sweat of her face and turned to her friends:
"Look at this. I'm so huge. Watch this!"
She flexed her pecs and let them dance, her shrinking breasts bobbing up and down. Christina got up and replied:
"That's nice, but..." She let her breasts jump alternately. "Can you beat this?"
"Sure, just watch me!"
Gwen moved her tits sideways with pure muscle strength, then went into a pose that brought out her traps. Christina followed suit. The two musclegirls stood in front of each other, sweaty, swollen, their bodies glistening. Renée sat up from the bench and said:
"You look so crazy, both of you. I could just fuck you right now."
At this moment, the masseur came in. The girls snapped back and turned to him. He asked:
"Am I too early?"
Christina licked her lips.
"No, you're perfect. I'm going to need you big strong hands. Now."
She grinned at the other girls.
"But first, I want you to help me relax." She walked closer, swaying her hips. She laid her hand on his waist and pushed herself against him. "Nervous?"
"Not at all."
"Fine then."
She lowered her hand to his crotch. With a few gentle caresses, she had him rock hard. She opened his pants and sank her hand inside, playing with his balls.
"I'm quite hot now." She began stroking his cock. "How about you?"
His eyes told her everything. His hands went for her ass. She slapped them.
"Not so fast. What about a little foreplay?"
She pulled him on the bench that Renée had cleared by now. She flexed her abs until her muscles formed twin rows of boulders around her navel.
"Lick me."
He instantly bent down. She grabbed his head and led him along, making him work on her clitoris. After a few seconds, she was gasping. She smiled and said:
"Good work. Time to go on." She got on all fours and added:
"Fuck me now! I want your cock in my ass!" The masseur hesitated. "My dad wants me to stay a virgin, so quit stalling and give it to me. Now!"
"But..."
"Now! Yes. Yes. Go on! Harder! Harder!"
Meanwhile, Renée and Gwen were fingering themselves, enjoying the show. This was the perfect morning.

solitariodude

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 03:35:38 am »
Girls and their toys ;)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 03:59:43 am »
I actually haven't read many of your stories, I don't know why, I guess the smaller portions haven't really gotten my attention, but I did like what I have seen out of this story, mostly the confidence that these young girls must have that they just barge into a class and take it over with their presence and simply don't care about the teacher, they only care about themselves and their pleasure. I find that very hot, not to mention what I like about their muscles and strength. Good job, can't wait to read more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 05:50:29 am »
Thank you. I'll see that I can continue it soon.

Offline sean238

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 02:16:04 am »
Please continue.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 10:55:34 am »
Later on, they had lunch in Christina's living room. They watched TV and had her maid bring them steamed chicken breast and vegetables. Gwen said:
"At that rate, Aurelie isn't going to be big soon."
Christina nodded:
"Sucks to be her. She could be with us right now. If she thinks her stuff is more important, it's her problem."
Renée grabbed another plate and replied:
"Don't be so hard on her. It's all new on her. Just wait until we get her on the cycle and she sees the growth. She'll love it!"
Gwen grinned:
"Just you wait. I'm going to be bigger than anyone. You'll see. My arms are going to be this huge." She made a circular movement around her already large biceps, suggesting something football-sized.
Christina whistled:
"Awesome. It sucks all this takes so long. I really want to be super big for summer."
"We still got some time."
"Sure, but I also want my tits to be big. You know, porn star big."
Renée gasped:
"Wow. For real?"
"No, for fake. I want big, round tits, like the celebrities on TV. Like the porn girls. I'm getting the lips done again this afternoon and you are going with me, Ren!"
Gwen raised her eyebrow.
"What are you heading for?"
"I want to be a supermuscular sex goddess. Don't you?"
Gwen shook her head:
"Nope. I just want to be a huge muscle goddess. Big, powerful, awesome."
Christina nodded:
"Fine by me. How about you, Ren? What kind of goddess do you want to be?"
"Honestly, I haven't thought about it. I just like training and being strong."
"You'll find out. Also, I've got something for you all. Wait a second."
She got up and went back to her room. She returned seconds later with a big box and put it on the cleared table.
"I thought about us being the Jockettes. The boy jocks have their own special stuff, so we need some too. Take a look."
She opened the box and held it out to her friends. Gwen looked inside and said:
"Sweet!" She pulled out a yellow, white and blue bikini with a big "J" emblazoned on it. "Wow, Christina, this is so cool!"
Renée took out some very short shorts and looked at the big "JOCKETTES" written across the butt-cheeks.
"I've got to try these on right away."
Christina interrupted her and said:
"Wait. There's also this." She pulled out a large varsity jacket for each of the girls. "You'll get a bigger one if you outgrow it."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2012, 10:55:46 am »
Meanwhile, Sarah Danilow was steaming. She was in the teachers' mess and was still purple with anger. She was used to a lot of stupid things, but today's events had been a bit much. her thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.
"What's up, Sarah? Students were hard on you?"
"You can't imagine, Liz."
"Tell me everything."
Liz was a senior teacher who had been around for years. She had a short black bob, green eyes and a full figure. She was always calm and in control. Sarah blurted out all that had happened. Liz listened attentively, then she said:
"This is bad."
"Absolutely. The druggees were bad enough. Adding the male jocks made everything worse. If the girls start pumping themselves full of steroids too now, I guess it will become impossible to teach them anything."
"Absolutely. Can I help you in any way?"
"Well, it's nice that you took the time to listen." She hesitated. "I mean, could you talk to them? You've got way more experience, maybe you can make them understand."
Liz grinned:
"I've got a lot more experience."
"What?"
"Just wait. I'll talk to them tomorrow. Do you mind if I come to your class?"
"No problem, thank you."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 10:56:00 am »
Evening came. The girls were getting ready for a night of partying. Renée was making squirming noises. Christina asked her:
"What's up, Ren?"
"My lips are stinging."
"Mine too, but who's complaining? I mean, look at these!"
Christina licked her tongue over her plump lips. They were swollen to the extreme, giving her a kind of duck face. She continued:
"Come on, kiss me!"
Renée hesitated, but eventually went ahead with it. She couldn't refuse Christina anyway, since the taller girl had wrapped her sinewy arms around her back and just laid her lips on hers. Renée whinced, but then locked her tongue with her friend's.
Gwen came in and frowned at the pair.
"What is this? I thought I was going to be the first one to test those puffies?"
Christina moved back from Renée, keeping a trail of saliva hanging in the air for a second.
"Sorry, Gwen."
Gwen had declined Christina's offer for some lip injections and had just watched the girls through their procedure. She pulled down her "J"-panties and showed off her shaved sex. The years of steroid abuse had given her a rather large one-inch-clit.
"Christina, since you have those big ones now, I think I got something for you to suck."
Seconds later, Christina was between her legs, lapping and licking at her cunt. Gwen motioned for Renée to come over and kissed her swollen lips. She said:
"The boys are going to be so crazy."
Christina lifted her head:
"And the girls are going to be jealous like hell."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2012, 10:56:25 am »
A few hours later, they arrived at their favourite nightclub. It was way out of Renée's league, but Christina just told her that all drinks were on her. As the three musclebound girls arrived at the door, the bouncer stared at them in disbelief. He was of course still bigger than any of them, but Gwen was catching up fast. He said:
"Hi girls. How are you doing?"
Christina grinned at him, her big lips bending weirdly.
"Excellent! We're so pumped. I mean, look at this!" She flexed her muscular arm and let her biceps pop. "Do you like what you see?"
He grinned and said:
"Nice. But look at this!" He rolled up his sleeve and flexed his own huge arm.
Christina smiled:
"Just you wait, we'll catch up on you."
Gwen nodded and lifted her arm.
"Hey, Josh, watch this."
She pumped her arm a few times, then flexed hard. It wasn't too far away from his size. She added:
"A few inches maybe."
Josh's eyes had gone wide when he saw the young woman's hard biceps.
"Wow."
Behind them, the other guests who were waiting started muttering. One of the guys said:
"Hey, butchies, could you just get on with it? We'd like to get in tonight."
The trio turned around as one. The man was rather tall and wiry, but no match for them. Gwen looked at him and asked:
"Do you really want trouble?"
He hesitated for a second, then he replied:
"I don't want trouble, but I think you should go on now. You're holding up everything."
Gwen cocked her head.
"You don't want trouble? Well, why do you insult us? Isn't that a tad stupid?"
The guy was getting angry.
"Lady, I don't know what you're on, but you can't just call me stupid."
"Why not? You're a condescending insulting prick. Calling you stupid is a compliment."
Josh cleared his throat.
"And we'll leave it at that. Chris, why don't you take your friends inside and enjoy a nice evening." He turned to the young man. "And you, sir, I'm very sorry for what just happened. Why don't you all come in now and enjoy these free drinks." He gave them some vouchers.
The guy took a deep breath and said:
"Thank you. I'm fine."
Gwen looked back at him as she walked in and said:
"Saved by the bell, huh?"
Josh shot her an angry look, but she just grinned.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View