Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579731 Posts in 73842 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 01:30:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  London Wrestling Studio
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: London Wrestling Studio  (Read 63181 times)

Hoistee

London Wrestling Studio
« on: December 07, 2009, 11:38:58 pm »
Just wondered whether anyone had any experienc of LWS.  Would be interested in lift and carry with Thunder.  Is anything sensual allowed?

Forum Saradas

London Wrestling Studio
« on: December 07, 2009, 11:38:58 pm »

afitr10

Re: London Wrestling Studio
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 06:46:43 am »
They wrote on her profile that shd can do lift and carry up to 100 kg but I do not think that because of her body size.

Hoistee

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 09:42:22 am »
I thought the same until i visited their Yahoo group.  There's a video of her lifting a 100KG guy.  Vary impressive stuff!

Ji11

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 02:13:28 pm »
I thought the same until i visited their Yahoo group.  There's a video of her lifting a 100KG guy.  Vary impressive stuff!

can you post the link to the yahoo group please?

afitr10

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 05:24:52 am »
Here is the link:
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/londonwrestlingstudio/
I thought the same until i visited their Yahoo group.  There's a video of her lifting a 100KG guy.  Vary impressive stuff!

Can you upload the clip because I couldn't download it from their group?

Offline zenith012

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
London Wrestling Studio
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 12:03:41 am »
Any info on the routine regarding their setup?

Is it private - do the girls get frisky (i don't mean FS but any extras?)

http://www.londonwrestlingstudio.co.uk/newlws/index.php?pagename=girls

Thanks

Offline luvthemuscle

• Activity:
    0%
London wrestlers
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 02:38:47 pm »
Who is the best (sexiest) wrestler in London who offers a happy ending?
I have just moved to London and keen to find out, many thanks,
User is currently banned [View]

musclezrkool

London Wrestling Studio
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 06:14:40 pm »
I am tempted by a few of the girls at London Wrestling Studio - Puma, Vogue, and Meteor especially.

Anybody got any experiences?

Any extras available (hj etc) or is that sort of thing a complete no-no there?

guile45

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 06:16:13 pm »
i hear a minder watches the session and there is absolutely no extras. but i havent been

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 06:37:08 pm »
there is another topic somewhere in the forum about this lws. apparently they watch you during the whole session. some woman claiming to be the owner of the place was defending this bla bla bla!!! save it sister please!!

musclezrkool

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 06:53:33 pm »
Thanks guys, I guessed this would probably be how it worked.

Having a minder watching the session would be a total deal-breaker for me so I think I'll stay away.

Hammer81

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 10:41:39 pm »
They don't have minders for all the girls. It depends on who you're wrestling. If its some of the more experienced ones, you'll be alone with them.

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 11:33:38 am »
They don't have minders for all the girls. It depends on who you're wrestling. If its some of the more experienced ones, you'll be alone with them.

I would never trust a zero karma zero message person regarding sessions. there are plenty of other wrestlers/fbb's who do sessions at nice hotels. but if you still want to go to this kind of places remember to leave your wallet, credit cards, expensive smartphone at home. and this is the most important one. make sure you tell a friend or a relative that you are going to such and such address. In case you don't come back home they can alert the police. london is getting more dangerous and dangerous everyday. I have lived in russia, s.africa, brazil I know what i'm talking about.

Offline charliepanayi

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 07:45:36 pm »

I would never trust a zero karma zero message person regarding sessions. there are plenty of other wrestlers/fbb's who do sessions at nice hotels. but if you still want to go to this kind of places remember to leave your wallet, credit cards, expensive smartphone at home. and this is the most important one. make sure you tell a friend or a relative that you are going to such and such address. In case you don't come back home they can alert the police. london is getting more dangerous and dangerous everyday. I have lived in russia, s.africa, brazil I know what i'm talking about.

I think that's a somewhat melodramatic statement.

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 07:33:55 pm »

I think that's a somewhat melodramatic statement.

A bit paranoid is more accurate.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  London Wrestling Studio

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View