Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579640 Posts in 73841 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 01:24:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Wrestler aggressor in Paris ID
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wrestler aggressor in Paris ID  (Read 22275 times)

♥αlphα♀

Wrestler aggressor in Paris ID
« on: January 19, 2013, 09:20:48 am »
This post is primarily intended to session wrestler planning a tour in Paris ; Feel free to forward the info, especially to new girls not necessarily aware.

The guy has been reported on forums like this and websites like wb270 for a long time now, but with limited info on his ID. I recently met a session girl who was agressed during her tour in Paris, he came under a false name, handed over an empty envelop, and as she opened it jumped on her by surprise, competitive style in a potentially armful way, which she only prevented by not fighting back and threatening to call the police if he didn't leave immediately, which he eventually did but not easily.

His ID confirms what has been posted earlier on http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=162630.0 as well as the description given on wb270 :
- Caucasian, 50+, fairly fit, a tattoo on the right arm.
- Very limited English and Emails hardly making any sense.
- Has some experience in jujitsu, trainer for subsidised sport associations.

At first sight the guy doesn't seem a bad chap but his actions are condemnable just the same. Maybe he was never reported to the Police or maybe they didn't have a clear ID to go after, so hopefully this helps. My advice to session wrestlers is to tell him they know his ID and to actually call the police to intervene in case of harassment or aggression, from what I read he already did some time in 1997. French Police numbers : 17 from fix, 112 from mobiles.

Name : Daniel Quoniam
Addr : 82 av Henri Ginoux - 92120 Montrouge
Mob1 : +33 (0)6 23 87 25 28
Mob2 : +33 (0)6 72 04 52 82

Forum Saradas

Wrestler aggressor in Paris ID
« on: January 19, 2013, 09:20:48 am »

MariaGarcia

Re: Wrestler aggressor in Paris ID
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 09:49:20 am »
Hi Everyone! Its me the Spanish Bull! I just run into the BAD BOY in PAris this morning! He wrote mixed in english and French by email. He did the appoinment very early in the morning at 9.00am So thanks for this picture I reconized him when he was already in my room. I told him to pay me but he refused!
He took his clothes off and try to jump on me, but I knee his BALLS so hard he fall down to the ground, took him by the hair and throw him out of my room and told him to never go close a woman again!!

This is the name he goes after last time:
Alain Pernet -  chathillon@yahoo.fr this is his phone number: 623 - 87 25 28
Please call him guys and just tell him to FUCK OFF!! U will do all girls a favour...
Maria - The Spanish Bull

Musclebeauty

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 04:31:35 pm »
He contacted me as well when I was in Paris.  He goes by Alain Pernet but also uses another mail that is really similar to his other name that was mentioned with his picture. Both emails are written in a similar way...very poor sentencing structure and english.  Fortunately for me I did a shoot with Athena 2, where the videographer had warned me about this guy and I mentioned to him I had an appointment the next day with the guy who fit his description.  I emailed to cancel with his first email, and that is when he sent a different email to schedule because I am sure he was suspicious I caught on to him.  Lucky for me I didn't get to meet this bastard.  However, I could have invited him in, put a bag over his head and hog tied him...then gave him the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo treatment   >:D

nujerz84

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 05:01:38 pm »
This should be on the top of this forum...

Offline mixedwrestler08

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 05:21:00 pm »
Hi Everyone! Its me the Spanish Bull! I just run into the BAD BOY in PAris this morning! He wrote mixed in english and French by email. He did the appoinment very early in the morning at 9.00am So thanks for this picture I reconized him when he was already in my room. I told him to pay me but he refused!
He took his clothes off and try to jump on me, but I knee his BALLS so hard he fall down to the ground, took him by the hair and throw him out of my room and told him to never go close a woman again!!

This is the name he goes after last time:
Alain Pernet -  chathillon@yahoo.fr this is his phone number: 623 - 87 25 28
Please call him guys and just tell him to FUCK OFF!! U will do all girls a favour...
Maria - The Spanish Bull

great job marcia.god that you wasable to throw him out your roomas he is said to be dangerous and an very experienced martial artist. youmost likelydid agreat favor for other traveling sesion wrestlers as well as the normal french/european clients!!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 06:12:32 pm »
  The French guys could actually help themselves in general by paying deposits instead of 'disappearing' when they're requested.
   And yes, Fantastic work by Maria!!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 06:53:21 pm »
There are a lot of stories about this guy here and on other forums. He was (is?)  former session wrestler Weilin's husband. It seems that he was trying to drive away competition, but since she's been retired for years, that can't be the motive now. I hate to say it, but when you knee him in the balls, you might be giving him the free session he wants. Does anybody know if he's still married to Weilin? If so, I wonder if she knows this is going on? Might be interesting to try to contact her.

http://www.wrestlewiki.com/wiki/Weilin_Dragoon

MariaGarcia

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 06:58:55 pm »
Another tip for the girls If u come across this guy. He is wearing glasses and looks like maybe 10 years older than on the pictures!
Always look for his right arm thats where he has that ugly tattoo.
I just did what I think most of us would do in an emergency situation! He might had a lot of martial arts when he was younger but today he looks like an old bag, easy to kick his ass Ladies. If u ran up on this idiot dont be afraid of him attack him before he does it and just throw him OUT!! We ladies on this site should be stronger than any average guy, in good shape and ready for a hard battle. So please Ladys dont panic on him,, just KICK HIS ASS!!!
good luck!
Maria - The Spanish Bull

bugs

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 08:04:02 pm »
Wow this guy has been busy!  I heard he tried to choke Jen today but luckily Meghan was close enough to come to her rescue and kick him out.

wujekcity

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 08:35:33 pm »
Megan  emailed me today saying that Jen and her fell victim to this scumbag! Megan actually was amused that he tried to start shit! He is a little scrawny douchebag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily both girls are safe and soon moving on to England!!!

Can I make an plea to my fellow schmoes in Europe, before you go meet these beautiful women, how about taking a shower? Or possibly brushing your teeth? If your feeling really good, try both in the same day! Splash yourself in cologne if you have to!

Have some respect for these ladies! I always heard that hygiene and brushing teeth wasnt that popular in France, but from what I am hearing, its ridiculous!!!!!

cubsfan4life68

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 08:36:28 pm »
Another tip for the girls If u come across this guy. He is wearing glasses and looks like maybe 10 years older than on the pictures!
Always look for his right arm thats where he has that ugly tattoo.
I just did what I think most of us would do in an emergency situation! He might had a lot of martial arts when he was younger but today he looks like an old bag, easy to kick his ass Ladies. If u ran up on this idiot dont be afraid of him attack him before he does it and just throw him OUT!! We ladies on this site should be stronger than any average guy, in good shape and ready for a hard battle. So please Ladys dont panic on him,, just KICK HIS ASS!!!
good luck!
Maria - The Spanish Bull

Yikes!!!.........This is terrible advice?!?!

No woman should ever initiate a physical confrontation with a man. Even women who session and are much stronger than average women. You should never assume you are stronger or could handle an "average guy" as alot of average looking guys are much stronger than they appear. The guy might even have a weapon.

Ladies traveling to this area should just be made aware of him so they can avoid at all costs and if they do unfortunately run into him and are threatened then defend themselves in anyway necessary but it is extremely dangerous to suggest someone should initiate something with him.

The best thing would be if someone knew a big, martial artist or off duty cop ect. ect. and to lay a trap for him as he entered the room and give him the scare of a lifetime or the curb stomping he deserves to dissuade him from ever doing this again.

Offline Juvi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 08:47:51 pm »
This should be on the top of this forum...

@Admin: Can you fix this message on top ? All Wrestler coming to Paris should be able to see this immediately when entering this forum.

Hope this guy, sometime gets beat up really bad and learns his lesson.

sifter132

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 09:11:25 pm »
Yep you should totally wait for the punk to jump you first...say WHAT????  If, as you say, the ladies should never assume they are stronger than the average guy, and they should never attack first, then how are they supposed to survive??  Just wait to be attacked and overpowered?  I think Maria and Megan and Jen did exactly the right thing.  It's not like we're talking about stalking the guy and attacking him unprovoked.  But if he's in the same room as you and you recognise from his picture that he's trouble, then I've got no problem with him being treated with the utmost suspicion.  He got what he deserved. 

Offline shanghai

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 09:32:42 pm »
It's a deal. Her needs / our plaisure. You understand nothing...Sorry for my bad english.

I don't think she's have choice for live her passion. The real winner are us.

Her passion is work her body, and she have need money for that. I don't thing she like to do that only for money only. Sport is a drug (adrenaline)... and it's difficult for her to win money for live her passion.
For schomes how don't understand that, it's stupides really. Juste live a session and no hope more, if they hope more, they are stupids... :-[

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 09:52:10 pm »
I'm also have it on good authority that he tried to jump Fabi Antoine a few years ago and she  beat his ass good so he's been laying low for a while.  I don't think he's as touch as he used to be.  It's probably good advice for the ladies to try avoid any contact with this guy - but if he does make it into your room don't let him put his hands on you. He's been good at taking women by surprise but the women that are ready for him seem to have been able to handle him.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Wrestler aggressor in Paris ID

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View