Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579767 Posts in 73958 Topics by 29387 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 15, 2024, 03:23:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The presentation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The presentation  (Read 4303 times)

Offline Isaaclarke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The presentation
« on: January 05, 2023, 08:57:23 pm »
Hi everyone! This is a story that I tried to wrote. I apologize in advance because I think that there could be small errors since my first language isn't English. I don't think that I will continue this story but let's see. I hope you like it!

Clara didn’t have any friend at school. She was eighteen at her last year of high school but she had to change school because her father had a very important offer at work that needed him to move to another country. She then had to say goodbye to her friends and start over. She wasn’t actually shy, she just didn’t had any big opportunity to talk to any of her new classmates.
She had just small conversation with a couple of guys. One of them was Marco, he had Italian origins and was a pretty funny guy. His mom would make pasta for him very day and he would grate cheese in front of everyone at lunch just to show how good is food was. They exchanged a couple of words during break because he asked her a pen but nothing much.
The other guy who she spoke to was Andrew, he asked her if she had a quarter for the vending machine and she happily gave it to him, they spoked about their favorite packaged food but not very much else.

So Clara’s days where almost identical to each other. She would go to school, eat alone at lunch and then go back home do some homework, some training and then go to sleep. She loved training and was very proud of her physique but her clothes were all baggy because she got her clothes only from her bigger brother since her family was not very rich so she couldn’t reveal too much of her body. The lessons were not even that interesting, she always found almost every subject boring except for physical education in which she was very good. The only professor who she liked was professor Donald who taught her science, he always had very funny ideas to make the lessons different and interesting.

So or story begun a week ago when professor Donald, at the end of the lesson, gave his students a special homework.

“For the next week I want you to create a presentation about the hardest object you can think of, every form of presentation is valid and you don’t have any kind of limitations” he said.

Clara listened to him and forgot it like a couple of seconds later. Six days passed and the whole presentation thing was completely out of Clara’s mind. She kept eating, training, studying and nothing more for this whole time, completely forgetting about the presentation. This until the day before when listening to some of her classmates talking about the presentation she suddenly remembered.
So that afternoon she spent the whole time thinking about ides for the presentation. She wanted to do something special and different from the others to impress professor Donald but nothing came to her mind.
The she started her daily workout, and the most obvious of the ideas came to her mind. She suddenly knew how to impress mister Donald and become friend with all of her knew classmates.

The next day came and Clara, now completely relaxed, went to school just as every other day. She also had the opportunity to exchange a couple of words with Andrew who gave her a quarter for the one that he borrowed from her the week prior.

“So what are you bringing for today presentation?” Asked Andrew

“I can’t say it, I want it to be a surprise” said Clara

“Intriguing, can’t wait to see it!” Said then Andrew

Clara winked at him and then they entered together their class for professor Donald lecture.

Professor Donald’s lesson began and after every presentation of her classmates it was finally her turn. Her classmates talked mainly about diamonds or iron or other stuff but Clara had a better idea and was very excited to show it.

“Do you have a power point or a pdf for your presentation?” asked professor Donald.

“No thank you, all I need is with me” she said with a grin on her face “ok so hi everyone, today as professor Donald asked and as all of you already did I’m going to talk about the hardest think I could think of: my abs”

The class had mixed reaction. Some laughed, some were non interested and some others were genuinely curious. But all of those thoughts where shut when she lifted her shirt up revealing the most perfect set of abs that anyone had ever saw.

“These are my abs, say hi to my abs” said Clara to start her presentation

The whole class was shocked and could not believe what they where seeing. Those abs were the most perfect abs that anyone could have ever saw. She didn’t seemed very muscular, always wearing baggy clothes but under them she had an authentical medieval armor. Ever better than those.

“As you can see they look pretty good and I’m very proud of them”

Professor Donald knew that he should have stopped her but was also incredibly hypnotized about the view.

“I cannot actually say that they are harder than diamonds but I can do a lot of really cool things whit them” she said by taking a coin from her pockets. The same coin that Andrew gave her a few moments before.

“I’m sorry Andrew, you are not gonna like this” she said moving her head back to “relax” her abs and while putting the coin between the lowest row of her eight pack.

She just said “Watch this” and then she started flexing her abs. Every single block of that perfect eight pack abs just became even huge and thicker. Her whole belly was like getting bigger while she flexed and the coin actually started bending. After a few seconds the bended piece of metal fell on the floor. She picked it up and gave it to Andrew winking to him.

After this feat of strength her abs became even more incredible. No one could say a word except for Michael, the football quarterback.

“Those abs are amazing, I have never seen abs like that not even on tv or on the internet” he said in amazement.

“And guess what” she answered “I’m not even flexing hard yet” .

She then started to do something almost magical. With a constant grin on her face, never losing eye contact with her classmates, she put her hands behind her head and the already perfect set of abs became shifting under her control. Every single block started coming forward and getting larger and larger. Two more blocks appeared almost randomly making this spectacle of a belly a perfect ten pack.

“So other than that my abs are also more useful than diamonds, you can’t do much with diamonds except maybe wear them or something like that, but surely you can’t hold object with them” and by saying this she took a metal ruler on her school desk and put it between the two highest rows of her ten pack. She started flexing and after a few seconds the ruler was completely vanished. She then relaxed a bit her abs and took it out but it was completely deformed.

“Well I guess you can’t exactly hold any object in them ahahah, maybe some diamonds can resist the pressure of these muscles” she said while giving some light punches to her stomach. The sound was incredible similar to the sound of a drum.

Everyone was just speechless. It was a total one woman show. She kept the eyes of everyone constantly on her abs while performing her incredible stunts. Sometimes she would give a random flex making them look bigger and thicker.

“So i guess this was it, who wants to touch them?”

Everyone raised their hand, boys and girls. She asked permission to professor Donald but he couldn’t say anything so she made a smirk and approached the students on the first row of desks.

“Oh my god they are so big and deep” said Michael while touching each of the granite blocks on her belly. He would put his hands around each one of the abdominals.

“Just think about it” she started saying “Everything you hold between you hand is pure muscle, nothing else”

He was dumbfounded.

She then moved to Andrew and he, like everyone else, started touching those incredible muscle like an animal with every part of his hands like if he was trying to get the best feeling out of the experience. At one point he inserted his right hand in the slit between her abs. Almost three of his fingers where completely covered by the abs. Then suddenly he started feeling pressure around his hand. And then he could not move his hand out of the incredible ten pack of Clara. He looked up only to see the girl smiling at him.

“Looks like someone’s hand is trapped in there” she added.

He then tried with all his might to take his hand out of there only to fail miserably. She then relaxed a bit her abs and let him take his hand out.

Then like something waking you from a dream the bell rang and everyone was so sad that this incredible experience was over. But Clara had one last surprise for everyone.

“Wait a second, before we go to launch I would like to show you something more. As I was saying before, my abs may not be hard as diamonds but they can be very useful in different things.”

She then asked Marco: “can you please give me you cheese and pasta?”

He couldn’t say no, even without knowing her plans. After releasing her shirt, sadly covering those marvelous abs for a moment, she took the food container with pasta and she placed it on the desk in front of Marco. She then lifted up her shirt again and started doing the most incredible and unexpected thing ever. She started grating the cheese on her abs. And it worked perfectly., probably even better than a cheese grater.
Needless to say after that day Clara didn’t have any trouble speaking with her classmates and her abs became stuff of legend at school.

Offline Molipou

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: The presentation
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023, 09:23:14 pm »
That was very good !

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 04:01:08 am »
Nice

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 07:08:31 am »
Wow, one of the best new stories I have read in quite a while, really enjoyed the description of her incredible abs, how they flexed and grew, hardened and did incredible feats of strength and dexterity. Maybe they're not harder than diamonds, but who knows, maybe they are, maybe she should test them against harder materials? I hope to see more from you soon. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Isaaclarke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 08:51:17 am »
Thank you! I’m very happy that you liked it! I’ve always been a fan of stories centered around abs and i finally decided to write one on my own. I hope the story didn’t have too much errors. My english is still not the best.

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2023, 04:39:29 pm »
It would be awesome if she have crushed some fingers

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2023, 12:06:17 am »
Interesting an innocent. Rare to see. Not bad, and hope you grow as a writer.

Offline Isaaclarke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2023, 02:50:53 pm »
Thank you! I really love writing and I prefer more innocent stories (at least for the moment). I will surely write more!

Offline D.Gladio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2023, 06:54:02 pm »
Where de la you from? The English isn't my Native language but I want to write a history, too

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The presentation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View