Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574190 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:56:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Bella Ink
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bella Ink  (Read 4647 times)

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Bella Ink
« on: August 02, 2022, 06:59:17 pm »
Has anyone seen her? Coming to my area soon.

Forum Saradas

Bella Ink
« on: August 02, 2022, 06:59:17 pm »

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Bella Ink
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 10:36:07 pm »
She gets a lot of great reviews. And I was messaging with a guy one time a while back would had a very good semi comp match with her. Apparently she's much stronger then she looks and pretty damn good skills  Haven't seen her myself but I want to.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 07:11:07 am »
I had a great time with her. she was stronger than I expected too.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2022, 04:27:48 am »

She’s a lot of fun. She is much stronger than she looks though she’s not going to overpower most guys. She’s aggressive and in the three sessions I’ve had with her, she loves to do a butt drop! Ouch!

She’s moderately skilled with submissions. I don’t think she has a belt but has done a bit of training. If you train grappling/submission wrestling, she’s not for you. But if you’re an average Joe, she’s a lot of fun. Good body, aggressive, surprisingly strong and athletic and seems to enjoy trash talking.

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 04:40:02 pm »

She’s a lot of fun. She is much stronger than she looks though she’s not going to overpower most guys. She’s aggressive and in the three sessions I’ve had with her, she loves to do a butt drop! Ouch!

She’s moderately skilled with submissions. I don’t think she has a belt but has done a bit of training. If you train grappling/submission wrestling, she’s not for you. But if you’re an average Joe, she’s a lot of fun. Good body, aggressive, surprisingly strong and athletic and seems to enjoy trash talking.

Thanks for that review. Seems to line up with all that I have heard about her. From her LFC fights she does look quite agressive and quite willing to throw down and get rough!

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 02:48:47 am »
Tried to reply to your DM @glenron but your inbox was full

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2022, 10:09:40 pm »
Tried to reply to your DM @glenron but your inbox was full

Oh okay. Didn't even realize it. Thanks for letting me know. I cleared all the old messages out so hopefully it works now

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2022, 02:19:28 am »
The chick is decent at best. I met her in the mid west some months back and competed against her. Although she is pretty cute, she didn’t really demonstrate any fire or compassion during our time together. Her trash talk was pretty funny and on point, however, it appeared that she has one hell of a bark as opposed to her bite. I may give her another chance to redeem herself and see if she has made any improvements since our last encounter. Now this is based off of my experience with the girl.

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2022, 10:52:14 pm »
Thanks for the reply Green Mile. That seems to be consistent with what I'm seeing and hearing about her. Catch her on a good day and you can get a pretty good session with a good girl and fairly good competition. At least for a girl her size realizing she's not built like a bodybuilder and not a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu or anything. But most days she seems to be more about the business and just making the money and delivering a decent session but nothing over the top spectacular. . So basically like you said a decent roll but nothing earth-shattering. I'd be curious what you thought of her strength and skills compared to your skill level and your experience with other girls. Thanks!

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2022, 03:32:22 am »
Not a problem, bro! She may have a bit of training when it comes to wrestling, yet not really that competitive if you ask me. She might be good for some dude who wants to just roll around on the ground with a nice-looking gal, yet for a good workout...NAAWWW!!! And the girl requests $500 for a comp session at that. WTH??? She will need to toughen up a bit before I give her an hour's worth of my time. What all have you heard about her based on our little dialogue?

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2022, 06:16:27 pm »
Similar to what you have stated and your experience, plus she wanted 600 from me to do a comp match with me recording it on my phone. I thought that was pretty steep considering she's really not built for competitive as far as her size strength or skill based on all the reviews and information I have. I mean she looks really good no doubt., And by all accounts she is stronger then she looks. But she just doesn't train really to do competitive mixed sessions in my opinion. And doesn't look like she has the muscle or fitness level to do an hour long competitive session against a bigger guy more muscular  like myself. I am curious how you did against her in your match, I'm guessing you beat her? But I don't know. I also don't know your size or skill level either. Because :dance: obviously skill plays a huge part in any type of wrestling or MMA.

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2022, 02:10:30 am »
Glenron, you are pretty spot on with everything that you posted. I don't have any formal wrestling/martial arts training at all as I just go by common sense and whatever little street smarts I might obtain (LOL). I am not the shortest, smallest guy but I am also not the tallest and biggest. Did you go through with the recorded match for $600? If you did, bro, I am not judging (yet I hope that you didn't though - LBVS). The chick really isn't built for comp sessions but more so for semi-comp, yet the girl has in her profile that she offers comp sessions only to find out that she can barely fight her way out of a brown paper bag (SMH). As I mentioned in my last posts, she is very cute and knows how to talk a lot of "ish, but her 'ish talking does not transfer over to the mats or ring. I did have a strength advantage on her as well as a size advantage in all fairness. I have met several ladies that have gotten with me on the mats and wiped my tail clean. Unfortunately this female isn't one of them within that small company of competitors. I was thinking about giving her a second chance to redeem herself, yet the more I think about it, the more I am coming to believe that she needs more work before stepping to me. Yup, that is my personal assessment, my guy!

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2022, 12:33:13 pm »
Similar to what you have stated and your experience, plus she wanted 600 from me to do a comp match with me recording it on my phone. I thought that was pretty steep considering she's really not built for competitive as far as her size strength or skill based on all the reviews and information I have. I mean she looks really good no doubt., And by all accounts she is stronger then she looks. But she just doesn't train really to do competitive mixed sessions in my opinion. And doesn't look like she has the muscle or fitness level to do an hour long competitive session against a bigger guy more muscular  like myself. I am curious how you did against her in your match, I'm guessing you beat her? But I don't know. I also don't know your size or skill level either. Because :dance: obviously skill plays a huge part in any type of wrestling or MMA.

I don't do competitive, but upcharging for everything sounds like BS. I paid $600 for 80 mins, 1 hour session, plus making a short video afterwards ($450/hour). I am guessing her base rate is $500 now, +$100 for competitive? She didn't upcharge me for filming, and she was experienced enough to know what she was doing for a video. Plus I had to drop $100 on a hotel because the one she got looked really bad. If girls are starting to charge $600/hour, a lot of their clients are just going to say no thanks. But even at $450/hour, it was more of a one-time thing for me. She was great, but I've got regulars I see who are spectacular who still charge me $400. Admittedly, she came to my city, so I didn't have to pay any travel costs or take off work (besides the extra hotel room).
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2022, 06:00:47 pm »
I agree Abra some of these girls are getting pretty pricey. Especially when they're not the top level girls but charging top level prices. Or when they are newer with few reviews. That was definitely a hesitation with me as well as I've read conflicting reviews  about Bella's skill and strength level. I have learned in this sport you can't judge a book about its cover and just look at a girl and assume her strength level. But Bella's body type leads me to believe she's not at the high end. I'm curious how you found her strength and skill level because if it is higher, she wouldbe  worth it. I do prefer more of a good semi comp to even competitive match sometimes. Not crazy over the top hardcore wrestling, but a good challenge to each other's abilities and training. You also make a fair point about hotels. I've had three or four girls pick some pretty seedy crappy hotels that just does not make for a good setting

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2022, 06:35:03 pm »
Thanks for the added info and information about yourself Greenmile that helps. Bella had a change in some travel plans and is not gonna get back to my area like she had hoped. So I will not be able to see her end of this month. Maybe later this year she said possibly so I'm still debating. I would say I'm pretty similar to you as far as size and experience. I do have a little bit of MMA training, but nothing that sets me apart by any means. I did not wrestle in high school so I don't have that background or experience either.  I'm like you I just go by athletic ability and common sense w my experience from previous sessions. I also workout regularly and stay in really good shape. I'm no huge bodybuilder or powerlifter,  but having a level of extra strength and endurance definitely helps. 

Yeah just based on the reviews I've read, you were the most logical i feel as I look at her body and watch some of her videos. She looks good obviously, hot body.  But nothing spectacular as far as fer fitness level or muscle tone/size.   So I'm sure she would struggle more against bigger guys or guys who workout because she doesn't have that level of strength.   I'm guessing you were able to beat her in more of a competitive match from the sound of it if I may please ask? Just curious how close it was and if she got many submissions.   I can understand why you're a little skeptical to pay all that money for a rematch. Because yes like you, I have had several matches with smaller girls who had more impressive skill, strength and experience. So I know it's possible to get a great match with the right girl,  but there are only so many Veves and Yasmins and Ariel xs at that level. Not that I can compete with any of those three anyways ha

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Bella Ink

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View