Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580821 Posts in 74114 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 05:57:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Frustration
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Frustration  (Read 12815 times)

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female and Non-binary muscle and relationships.
Re: Frustration
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2022, 08:59:09 pm »
Hey, next part, enjoy!!

--

James smiled, “There definitely is a shift happening. Take a look around the room.”.

As Devon looked around she realized that the majority of the women there were clearly lifting and had started to become muscular. They were also clearly in charge of the dates they were on. Even though Devon was slightly surprised, it was all starting to make sense to her.

Devon smiled, “Holy shit, I guess I’m not the only one frustrated by all these guys’ weak ass bullshit.”.

Driven by a combination of the massive amounts of steroids in her, the massive amount of frustration in her and maybe a little bit of alcohol, Devon stood up on the bar and yelled out, “Listen up goddesses!!!!”.

All of the muscular women cheered as Devon said, “I’m not going to beat around the bush. It’s time for us to stop fucking around and take charge. I know that a part of you feels guilty for this but just stop for a second and look at the guy you’re with. Look him in the eyes and ask him, ‘who is in charge of our date?’. Go ahead, don’t be shy, ask him.”.

After giving them a couple minutes she said, “Alright, on the count of three, what did they say? One, two, three.”.

They all yelled, “You are!!!”.

Devon smiled, “Fuck yes they did!!! Whether we realized it or not we have become in charge and it’s time for us to fucking own it!!! No more guilt, no more bullshit. We are fucking in charge now!!!! It’s time for them to obey us!!!”.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2022, 08:25:24 pm »
Hi, next part!!

--

All of the muscular women cheered, “Fuck yes we’re in charge!!!”. Then they started chanting, “We’re in charge!!!”.

Devon couldn’t believe what was happening but she was incredibly turned on and excited by it.

There was a basement below the bar that only James and Devon knew about. Devon decided at this moment that it was time to take all of this much further.

Still standing on the bar Devon roared, “We’re starting our own underground gym right here below this bar!. All of us will pool our resources to get awesome gym equipment so that we can become fucking enormous!!!”.

All of the muscular women cheered and said, “Fuck yes!!!!”.

James and all of the submissive men smiled in approval. Devon couldn’t believe what was happening but she was just so incredibly turned on by it all that she couldn’t help herself. Looking down at her already very muscular body she was dripping wet imagining becoming massively bigger.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2022, 06:51:52 am »
Hey, what's up? Next part!!

--

Within a few days all of the gym equipment was setup in the basement of the bar and all of the women were training like fucking beasts. Steroids, hgh and other muscle growing compounds flowed copiously in the underground gym. A whole new culture soon developed around female muscle growth and domination. All of the women’s minds had begun transforming and accepting their new place as dominant rulers over men. Their man bitches minds had transformed as well and fully accepted their place as slaves to their muscular, dominant women and served them however they wanted and became increasingly obedient to their muscular queens.

Of all of the women Devon transformed the fastest. She was injecting more, lifting more and dominating more. She just couldn’t help herself. Every moment of every rep of every lift turned her on more and more. Watching her muscles pump, her veins pulse and feeling herself become stronger and stronger was already giving her an addiction to lifting heavier and heavier weights because she knew this would make her grow bigger and stronger, faster.

After two months Devon was now weighing 220 lbs. She was devastatingly huge and had even grown taller and now stood at 5’ 11”. Her massive muscles bulged over every inch of her magnificent body. Traps that framed her thick, powerful neck, delts that capped her huge biceps and triceps. Pecs that had completely taken over her breasts and a wall of abs that fit perfectly within her hellaciously sexy adonis belt. Her quads erupted from her pelvic area and were so gigantic that her thighs seemed bigger around than tall. All of the other women had made dramatic gains as well and averaged around 180 lbs.

Almost as dramatic as the gains the women had made was the transformation of their man bitches. They all were now becoming more and more feminized. As their girlfriends and wives became more and more muscular and powerful they had all began becoming the breadwinners and their man bitches had taken over all of the domestic chores of the house.

One day back at the bar with her newly deep voice she yelled, “LISTEN UP GODDESSES!!!! YOU THINK YOUR HUGE NOW???!!! I HAVE SOME NEW GEAR THAT IS GOING TO TAKE US ALL TO THE NEXT FUCKING LEVEL!!!!”.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2022, 05:36:03 am »
Hi!

--

All of the muscular women trained extremely hard to grow as big and as fast as they possibly could. The results were breathtaking. Within weeks all of the muscular women averaged around 250 lbs and were about 5’ 9” inches tall.

Devon though, had exploded and was now enormous. She stood at six foot three inches tall and weighed a staggering 350 lbs. Everything about every inch of her body was power and strength. She absolutely loved it. She also loved how she was now comfortable with being the ruler of their new muscle women group.

The weeks to come would bring about even more changes for them.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2022, 04:57:36 am »
Hey, a new part is here!!!

--

Walking into the bar and squeezing her enormously muscular body through the door, Devon was now a completely dominant woman. Jesse was so feminine now that he had started growing breasts and Devon had ordered him to start dressing as a girl. Devon’s muscles weren’t the only thing that had grown.

Jumping up on the bar Devon showed off her gigantic, newly grown package through her tight shorts. Her cock was 8 inches long and she had grown massive balls. All of the other women had started growing cocks and balls as well but none of them were nearly as huge as hers. Looking at Jesse and snapping her fingers he immediately crawled upon the bar with her.

Looking out at the crowd of muscular women she roared, “Listen up bitches!!! We’ve entered a new era of dominance!!!”.

Picking Jesse up with ease she mounted him on her huge dick and fucked him right in front of everyone and roared, “We are the fucking rulers now and we do whatever the fuck we want!!!!”.

All of the muscular women cheered and bent their man bitches over their tables and began fucking as hard as they could.

Soon the smell of cum and sweat filled the air. Not long after they were all in the basement gym below the bar lifting, eating and injecting more than ever. They were on a mission to become absolutely gigantic. A few hours later they all emerged from the basement and found a crowd of women waiting outside.

One of them stepped forward and said, “We’ve heard about what you’re doing here and we want to join you.”.

Offline mosssiusss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2022, 06:04:21 pm »
Such a great progression for Devon. Going from a woman unsatisfied with the roles in he relationship to the dominant muscle goddess she was meant to be. Channeling her frustrations into transforming herself, body and mind, is so inspiring, and I love how the ladies in this story agree!

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2022, 02:20:28 am »
Thanks for the thoughtful comments and compliment mosssiusss!!!

Here is the next part!!!

--

Devon, who had clearly become the leader of their group, stepped forward.

Smiling, she said, “Alright then. Get the fuck in here.”.

After everyone sat down Devon stood up and said, “Look, ladies, we are thrilled to have you here and we are excited to see you embrace your true dominant selves. The thing is this needs to be on more of a Fight Club level. We will help you to get started with lifting, steroids, and whatever other support you need but ultimately it will be up to you to step up and become the true, dominant, muscle goddesses you are. In order for you to do that you’re going to need your own space. By setting up your own space we will be creating a template to duplicate this everywhere.".

All of the new women roared, "Hell yes!!! That's exactly what we were hoping for!!!".

Devon was extremely turned on and thought, “Fuck, there really is a shift happening.”.

She did have one reservation though and now was the time to address it.

“Hey ladies!!! There is one other thing that I want to address. I know that we all are ready to be dominant muscle goddesses. I mean, look at me and my little man bitch, Jesse. I just want to make sure that we’re not being abusive or crossing lines. So, little man bitches!!! This is your one chance to speak up!!! Do you love being dominated by us muscular goddesses!!??”.

I unison Jesse and all of the other man bitches cheered, “Yes goddess!!!”.

Smiling Devon said, “Fucking hell yes!!! You heard it goddesses it’s time for us to rise the fuck up!!!!”.

Offline mosssiusss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2022, 04:32:02 am »
Heh, the 'Fight Club' direction is fun and exciting. All these women exerting their dominance, inspiring each other, outsizing their cute little men in every way. I just love the dynamic where these goddesses have the desire and willpower to just become MORE!

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2022, 06:34:21 am »
Thanks mosssiusss!!! I agree about the Fight Club direction and the desire and will power to become more. I just think the idea of women becoming unapologetically and overpoweringly muscular and mighty is so hot.

Here is the next part!!

--

At this point Devon was just beginning to realize just how deep her frustration went.

As she was lifting more weight than ever she thought, “Fuck, I used to be so focused on so much fucking bullshit. I mean I used to be like ‘What kind of dining set defines me as a person?’ just so that I could get a guy. Fucking hilarious. I fucking know what defines me now, big fucking enormous muscles!!!”.

It had been three months since the meeting with the other group of ladies at the bar.

Devon now stood up.

She was scary fucking gigantic.

Stepping on the scales they kept going up and up and finally settled on…

Even Devon was surprised.

“Four hundred and ninety five pounds.”.

“Fuck me. Holy fucking shit.”.

Absent mindedly she reached down and grabbed her now 12 inch cock and began jerking off right there in the gym. They all lifted while naked now because they just kept ripping out their clothes and well it just made them feel more like goddesses now.

All of the muscular women began roaring and cheering her on.

She roared, “That’s fucking right! Four hundred and ninety five fucking pounds!!. Male bodybuilders look like little bitches next to me now!!!”.

Jesse scurried over as she began ejaculating her enormous load and started licking it up as fast as he could.

Devon yelled, “That’s right little man bitch!! Eat my fucking cum!!!!”.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2022, 06:00:24 pm »
Hi next part!!

--

The rest of the muscle women all roared and were so turned on that they stopped lifting to jerk off too and watch their little man bitches lick up their cum. They were so fucking massive and all weighed around 400 lbs. It was so unreal to see just how muscular and gigantic they had all become and they were actually growing faster than ever.

That wasn’t all. They were all taller now. A lot taller Devon was now standing at 6’ 9” and the other muscle women were around 6’ 3”.

Looking around, it hit Devon just how massive they all were. Almost all of them looked down at their little man bitches now and literally weighed hundreds of pounds more than them and it was all pure, powerful muscle.

With everything going on around her Devon looked at herself in the mirror and realized that this was way more than a shift now. This was so much more. In addition to the group of ladies that they had helped to start their own gym fifteen more underground gyms had been formed all over the country. Devon was the biggest and Devon was the leader.

It wasn’t just the women that were flocking to the gyms. The little man bitches just couldn’t get enough and willingly submitted themselves to their muscle goddesses. They begged to serve them and slave for them even more. At first that made Devon a little uneasy about becoming abusive or something but now looking around the little man bitches were all happier than ever. The muscle goddesses had all taken over their lives so that the little man bitches wouldn’t be stressed out and could focus on one thing, serving their muscle goddesses.

The muscle goddesses were gaining wealth and power because of their dominance as well and were becoming a very formidable force.

Devon realized that all of their lives, the muscle goddesses and their little man bitches, were better because they were taking over.

She thought, “Well fuck then. I guess it’s time for me to take all of this further. A lot fucking further.”.

Devon turned to all of the muscle women, “Listen up goddesses!!! We’ve come a long way!!! Fucking look at us!!!!”.

All of the muscle women roared, “Fuck yes!!!!”.

Devon continued, “It’s time for us to accept how far we’ve come and the fact that the more dominant we are and the more submissive our little man bitches are the better and happier we’ve all become. So goddesses, it’s time to rise up on our thrones, begin our rulership and enslave our man bitches!!!!”.

Everyone roared, “Fucking hell yes!!!!”.

Three months later Devon was looking around the gym. She was like, “Holy fuck what have we become? We really are goddesses now. Fuck me.”.

The muscle goddesses had all begun dominating and enslaving their man bitches and accepting their rulership over them. This freed them to begin growing like never before. They spent hours every day eating, lifting, growing and fucking their little man slaves.

Looking around she watched as all of the muscle goddesses lifted obscene amounts of weight while their man slaves served their every desire.

The muscle goddesses had now started enslaving multiple men each so their numbers of man slaves had increased dramatically.

One of the muscle goddesses stood on the scales and roared, “Fuck yes!!!!! 600 pounds!!!! Fuck I’m enormous!!!!”.

That was about the size of all of the muscle goddesses now and they were all around 7 feet tall. They were amazing but then there was Devon. She had poured herself into her new role as leader of the muscle goddesses and began an absolutely brutal workout program.

Standing up she was absolutely breathtaking. Even the other muscle goddesses were turned on by her.

Towering over all of them they voluntarily kneeled before her 8’ 6” tall enormous body. The floor shook as she walked over to the scales. She knew she was showing off but she also needed to assert her dominance.

Stepping onto the scales the numbers just kept going up and up. Everyone gasped as they stopped at 900 fucking pounds.

Looking down her voice thundered, “Listen up goddesses!!! Our power is increasing like never before. There are now over 40,000 clubs like ours in this country with an average of 50 members each that puts us at two fucking million members!!!!".

All of the muscle goddesses roared, "Fuck Yessssss!!!!!!".

Devon's voice thundered even louder, "And with us now having an average of five man slaves each that means we have enslaved a total of 10 million fucking little man bitches!!!".

All of the muscle goddesses roared, "Fuck Yessssss!!!!!!".

Devon's voice thundered even louder, "At the rate we're adding new gyms and increasing our slaves with in a month we will have enslaved 48 fucking million little man bitches!!!!".

All of the muscle goddesses gasped, "Holy shit.".

Devon smiled, “The month after that, are you fucking ready for this? We will fucking have 120,000 gyms, 18 fucking million members, and fucking 144,000,000 million little fucking man slaves!!!!! That’s nearly every fucking man in this country!!!! We’re talking mayors, senators, governors, all of them!!!!”.

All of the muscle goddesses were stunned.

She flexed her monumentally goddess-like muscles as her pump made it look like her skin was going to tear and her veins were completely engorged with blood.

Devon, reveling in her power, thundered, “THE TIME IS NOW MUSCLE GODDESSES!!!! WE ARE RISING UP!!! WE ARE TAKING OVER!!!! WE ARE RIGHTFULLY ASCENDING TO OUR FUCKING THRONES!!!! SOON WE WILL REIGN OVER ALL OF THE FUCKING EARTH AND ALL MEN WILL BE OUR FUCKING SLAVES!!!!!”.

The muscle goddesses erupted and began chanting, “FUCK YES!!!! FUCK YES!!!!FUCK YES!!!!FUCK YES!!!!FUCK YES!!!!”.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2022, 07:18:27 pm »
Hey!!! Next part!!!

--

The next three months were mind blowing. It’s hard to explain. Inspired by their goal of literal world domination, all of the muscle goddesses pushed even harder than ever. There’s no other way to describe it, they were awe-inspiring.

The now normal muscle goddess towered at 10 feet tall and weighed 1,000 pounds. Their man slaves were now inconsequentially small compared to their magnificently enormous muscle goddesses. The fall of all governments came without even one fight. All men and even many women eagerly relinquished all rights to themselves to their muscle goddesses and literally bowed before them.

Step by step she walked up to her newly built palace that had been completed in a matter of a few days by her army of man slaves. The ground tremored under her feet and inspired fear in everyone around her. Her enormous cock was hard and pointing straight out as her gigantic balls swung between her goddess-like quads.

Soon she reached the steps and began ascending them. Elated, all of the people erupted in praise and applause.

Soon she arrived at her splendid throne, picked up her glorious crown and placed it on her head. In that moment Devon had ascended and became Empress of the entire earth.

Turning her now 15 foot tall, 3,000 pound splendidly, opulently, muscular body towards the crowd she addressed them and the camera. She never wore clothes now because they would only detract from her awe-inspiring magnificence.

Her mightily thundering voice reverberated throughout the columns and halls of her palace.

“FROM THIS DAY FORWARD I WILL BE KNOWN AS EMPRESS DEVON. BOW BEFORE ME AND SERVE ME!!!!!”.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2022, 08:29:07 pm »
Hi! Here is the next part!!

--

All of the people cheered, “EMPRESS DEVON!!!! EMPRESS DEVON!!!! EMPRESS DEVON!!!! EMPRESS DEVON!!!! EMPRESS DEVON!!!! EMPRESS DEVON!!!!”.

By merely holding up her hand, the crowd was silenced and absolutely obedient.

Snapping her fingers five man slaves and five woman slaves came over and attended to her mighty cock that was dripping with precum. As they all worshiped her and her now two foot long cock that was so big around that even two large hands of her tiny slaves couldn’t reach all the way around it, they stroked it, licked it and adored it.

Devon was taking in the monumental power she now had. If she so chose, her words would literally be laws for the entire earth to obey. That’s exactly what she was about to do.

“LISTEN EVERYONE!!! LET IT BE KNOWN THAT FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD WE WILL BE BUILDING A BETTER WORLD AND DISMANTLING THE BULLSHIT THAT WAS BUILT BY GREEDY MEN!!!!”.

“I DECREE THAT WE WILL BUILD A SUSTAINABLE WORLD!!!!”.

Everyone erupted in praise for Empress Devon and cried out, “ALL PRAISE EMPRESS DEVON!!! ALL PRAISE EMPRESS DEVON!!! ALL PRAISE EMPRESS DEVON!!! ALL PRAISE EMPRESS DEVON!!!”.

As her slaves served her and her cock the praise she was receiving sent her over the edge and her gigantic cock erupted cum as far as twenty feet away from her. Ten more slaves came out and began licking up the gallon of cum that had ejaculated from her.

Looking out from her throne Devon thought, “I’m so glad to be addressing my frustrations. And just to think this is only the beginning. My power will know no bounds.”.

Offline mosssiusss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2022, 05:01:50 am »
I love how enthusiastic, loud and robistious these huge ladies are while invigorating and motivating each other to get even more huge! These women, so fed up by societal constraints, just utterly annihilating gender roles and expectations and truly ascending to hung muscular Goddesses! It's awesome seeing them utterly eclipse their man slaves and revel in pure Dominance . Devon is just the ultimate embodiment of virility and athority and the sexiest being imaginable . A new world order infinitely superior to the patriarchay is such a magnificent idea done here.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2022, 08:40:23 am »
Hey mosssiusss!!! Thanks for the kind words!!! Hope you enjoy the next part!

--

Pouring herself into ruling the earth and increasing her power, Devon was reaching levels of dominance and magnificence that had never even been imagined.

Within six months the entire earth was running on sustainable energy. Because she wielded absolute authority there was nothing to stand in the way of her getting things done that would be for the betterment of everyone.

Now that she was Empress she didn't slow down in her growth, it had accelerated beyond belief. Because she literally owned the earth and everyone and everything on it she could pour however much she desired into becoming the supremely mighty goddess she deserved to be.

She had grown out of her palace and a new one had to be constructed to contain her gargantuanly enormous size.

Her colossal height had now reached 25 feet and she weighed a prodigious 7,500 pounds. Her monumentally enormous cock was now over six feet long and was larger than her man and woman slaves that worshipped her and it. They would climb on it and serve it and her completely. It literally had more muscle than any of them did in their entire bodies.

Sitting upon her glorious throne she contemplated the enormity of her power. As she did and her slaves worked feverishly to satisfy her splendid cock it sent her over the edge and her gigantic balls fed her five gallon ejaculation that sprayed out 50 feet before her. As she came, her detonatingly loud roar could be heard for over ten miles around her immense palace. The mere contractions of her majestic cock while ejaculating sent her slaves flying to the ground. They immediately began licking up the gallons of cum before her.

The man slaves that adored their muscle goddesses and Empress Devon were now so small in comparison that they were like mere appendages to their magnificent rulers.

Even though the “normal” muscle goddess was now 15 feet tall and weighed 3,000 pounds, they were completely overwhelmed by Empress Devon’s majestic mightiness and openly adored her. As she looked out from her immense palace over the sea of worshippers that were constantly there to adore her she realized that she had ascended to a level now that the purpose of everyone and everything around her was purely there for her own pleasure. Nothing else mattered now. Everyone and everything was there to serve her and her desires. She had transcended and had completely outgrown the title of Empress and was now a Goddess.

Even though everyone and everything now existed for her pleasure that didn’t mean that she didn’t care. On the contrary. She was now more motivated than ever to care for her property and elevate it to the level she desired. She was now a Goddess and would rule as such.

Roaring from within her magnificent palace she decreed, “LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I HAVE TRANSCENDED THE TITLE OF EMPRESS AND HAVE BECOME YOUR GODDESS. ALL KNEES SHALL BEND BEFORE ME AND ADORE ME. YOU ONLY EXIST FOR MY PLEASURE. AND MY PLEASURE IS THAT YOU WILL BE WELL TAKEN CARE OF PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE FAITHFUL IN ADORING AND SERVING ME AS YOUR GODDESS.”.

All of the muscle goddesses and slaves roared in praise of their Goddess, “GODDESS DEVIN!!!! GODDESS DEVIN!!!! GODDESS DEVIN!!!! GODDESS DEVIN!!!! GODDESS DEVIN!!!! GODDESS DEVIN!!!! GODDESS DEVIN!!!! GODDESS DEVIN!!!! GODDESS DEVIN!!!!”.

“MAY WE ALWAYS SERVE YOU!!!!”.

Offline mosssiusss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2022, 07:52:59 am »
I love how she isn't even close to decelerating her development despite achieving her ultimate goal. Your descriptions on her godlike presence are top notch. I love how she is benevolent despite her absolute athority. She unquestionably deserves everything !!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Frustration

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View