Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575054 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:49:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Manage Mercedes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Manage Mercedes  (Read 39657 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Manage Mercedes
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2022, 10:05:00 am »
Sisi stai andando alla grande, continua così !

comunque intanto c'è la fidanzata del fratello, anche se l'ultima parte l'ho scritta velocemente in effetti... ;)
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2022, 10:05:00 am »

Offline perceuss07

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2022, 03:49:52 pm »
The best story I've ever read. I'm looking forward to the next. Please hurry up. Lovely story😍

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2022, 07:42:03 pm »
The best story I've ever read. I'm looking forward to the next. Please hurry up. Lovely story😍

are you serious? thank you so much!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2022, 01:55:24 pm »
Little reminder of the names (which I myself sometimes struggle to remember having been a long time since I was dating Mercedes).
John is the younger brother, two years younger than Mercedes.
He is not interested in fitness at all, and is not yet able to understand well what is going on inside the house.
Then there is Mercedes, the main character.
Mike is her two year older brother, he started training seriously after her, but by now he has realized that he will never be able to reach the level of his sister.
Finally Paul, 4 years older than Mercedes.
Paul is a professional athlete for years, long admired in bodybuilding.

Again, before the competition, a line of boys in uniform entered, probably from the navy.
Again Mercedes was at the forefront.
Once again a soldier stood in front of her to play the hymn.
But this time she was so big that even behind the military one could be seen.
Her muscles had become uncontrollable.
That boy was, with all the uniform on, literally half of Mercedes.

"So? What do you think of my physical shape? I grew up right?"
When Mercedes smiled at me asking this question, I felt a whole range of different feelings.
I was excited, as always when I saw her in a bikini.
I was impressed with how much she had grown further in muscle.
I was terrified of her growth in such a short time, where did Mercedes want to go in putting on bigger and bigger muscles?
She was wearing an electric blue bikini, this time even smaller than the pink one she had used in the first competition.
On her feet she wore flip-flops which she would then take off when her turn came.
Her hair was down, it was a little longer than she had always worn it, it almost covered her entire back.
She was already made up, combed, and with all the competition accessories (earrings, bracelets, rings, etc.).
And I was there with her in the backstage.
Our other friends, her brother Mike, her brother John, her parents, were in the audience.
Not far from us was her brother Paul, with whom she would participate in a further competition designed for couples (male female).
Paul, seen up close, was truly huge.
A little taller than me (about 1.80m tall), he was a real mountain of muscle.
But my attention was totally on Mercedes and her muscles.
In the backstage I could already see the other athletes, and I certainly didn't see girls with muscles as big and as perfect as Mercedes'.
And of course she was the youngest in age, I didn't know the age of the other competitors but it was obvious that no one there was under 25.
And I wondered how these women could feel when they were defeated by a little girl like my friend.
I saw that, in that open space, the athletes finished their preparation for the stage.
Above all, I saw that they trained with elastic bands or light dumbbells.
Mercedes also began her warm-up.
And seeing her use rubber bands to pump up her biceps made me horny like never before.
Her expression, which was usually amused and relaxed, turned serious and focused.
On the verge of angry.
And the more she pulled those rubber bands attached to a pole, the more her body reacted by filling with veins everywhere.
Most importantly, her delts and biceps swelled and deflated with the rhythm of the exercise.
I was there, standing in front of her, enjoying the spectacle of my friend who seemed to become more and more muscular as the repetitions of that physical exercise increased.
"Take some pictures of me and make me some videos, besides being there to enjoy the show, right?"
Obviously I obeyed immediately, especially since she said it in a very authoritative voice, it was clear that her concentration was transforming her into something other than what I knew.
It was still Mercedes, but she was terribly serious.
"I have to swell up more, I have to have more muscles, I want to win today too"
And, of course, she won.
The race with the other women was not even a race by now, Mercedes' physical condition was so different from the others.
She had muscles so big and pumped up that the others were visibly disheartened already when they saw her next to them on stage for what were the 'confrontations'.

The next competition that awaited her was quite different.
The couple competition, the one with the brother.
Basically each couple performed their own routine, and then compared themselves with the other couples.
There were 6 in all, and they were 6 couples of wife and husband or boyfriend and girlfriend, Mercedes was the only one to go on stage with her brother.
Therefore, the victory did not depend only on Mercedes.
Paul also had to be better prepared than the other men in the other couples.
No girl, or woman, had any of the huge muscles that Mercedes had.
But perhaps Paul wasn't the best prepared of men, so the judges would do some sort of 'media' to award the winner.
This, of course, made her even more determined in her warm-up.
"What do you think Cristian? Look at the other participants, are my muscles big enough to beat them? Do you think I have more muscles than the others?"
"Mercedes you just won against them all, so ... yes, you have more muscles than the others. Your muscles are ... unbeatable for girls, they just confirmed it with a cup"
"But I have to be so much more muscular than all of them that even my brother isn't necessarily the best of men. He's not the biggest, I know. But we still have to win. What do you think? How much are my muscles bigger than the other girls? Look at me, mmmmm, now I flex and you can judge me, mmmmm look at what muscles I have, Cristian, admire, look at my huge and mighty muscles! I beat them all, right? "
She was terrifying.
I had never seen her abs so prominent, so sculpted, so thick.
The cracks separating her eight cubes were at least two centimeters deep.
And the veins ...
How many veins were pulsing all over her body?
On her shoulders and biceps Mercedes was completely covered with veins.
"I have to pump more. I have to take heavier dumbbells. Here, I have to use these and do more reps."
She pulled two 20-pound dumbbells out of her bag and started using them to do single-hand curls.
From time to time she looked at me as she did those repetitions.
She did not stop.
"Mercedes I ... I can't even with two arms do the curl with 20 kilos ... and you ... you've been lifting it with one hand for at least 3 minutes ... it's not possible ... you ... "
"I am infinitely stronger than you, Cristian. And I have been for at least a year. And now I can lift weights that you don't even dream of. Let my invincible muscles do this work. Look how much I'm pumping, do you think that's enough?"
After 5 minutes I was starting to notice the tiredness on her face.
But she didn't stop.
She looked at me.
It sounded like she said "poor boy, you have no idea how strong I am, only I can lift these weights for so long, you just stand there and admire my frighteningly muscled being"
Then she put them down when she saw a boy arrive with a spray can.
"I'll give you the last layer of tan before going up for the last race"
"All right"
"Do you want to go where the tarps are?"
"No, I don't have time to waste, no problem, you can spend it here"
She took off her bra and remained topless.
I had never seen Mercedes naked breasts.
I had always dreamed of seeing her boobs.
And now there they are, in front of me, naked, beautiful, big, hard, with their nipples turned upwards and extremely aroused.
The nipple areolas were wider than normal.
The boy started spraying her can of tan as she raised her arms and looked at me.
And she smiled.
She was relaxing after that impossible pump.
She also said something to me, but I don't remember what.
I was totally taken by the sight of Mercedes topless with those newly pumped muscles.
I was horny.
And she knew it, from the way she smiled at me she understood.
Not that it was difficult, of course ...
Then when she put her bra back on she looked at me again and before going on stage she said to me
"So what do you think about my muscles? Am I ready? Come on feel how hard they are, feel the abs, punch me"
Of course I didn't pull hard because I always saw her as a girl, and a male doesn't do violence to a girl.
But still my fist, light as it was, felt a brick wall.
If I had punched Mercedes hard in the abs I would have broken my hand.
He laughed and went on stage with her brother Paul.
And I went into the crowd to get a better look at the race.

What I saw was incredible.
Mercedes and Paul entered, she finally took off her flip flops, and so I looked at her beautiful bare feet.
They began the routine.
Double biceps, abdominal pull, back pose, triceps, and between one pose and the other they did a sort of 'dance' to give beauty to those gestures.
As mentioned, Paul was really a big beast, who was also much taller than her, but soon everyone in the audience began to notice something.
And I noticed, not far from me, the expression of Mike, the brother who was now irrevocably overtaken by Mercedes' muscles.
Mike was shocked.
He couldn't understand what he was looking at and the comments that confirmed his impressions.
"That little girl has muscles as big as her brother"
"It's true, look now that she opens her lats, although he is taller it is she who has them wider"
"And she has the most muscles on her back, look at how many lines she has"
"Oh my God, look at her triceps, it's impossible, hers are bigger, almost double his, I've never seen such huge triceps, it looks like she has a boulder coming out of her arm when she holds it out to swell the muscle "
"Maybe his biceps are a little bigger than hers"
"Yes, but only because he's taller"
"Look at the abs, no man has them like this, she has eight cubes, she beats all the male athletes in the competition"
"I think her quads are also by far bigger than the quads of other male athletes."
"That little girl could participate in men's competitions, she would certainly arrive on the podium, never seen such big muscles"
"Isn't she the one in the video with the pink bikini? She's the one with a huge cock, she's more a man than a woman"
"She looks very woman to me, look how cute she is, she looks like Pocahontas, with 30 kilos more muscles, and with super sexy feet, every time she turns and gets on her toes she has the sole of her foot perfectly arched"
Mike was devastated.
His little sister was showing bigger muscles even than his older brother, the hero of the family and the school, as well as their neighborhood.
Who could beat Mercedes if not even his brother Paul could stop her anymore?
What would she become?
How could they manage such a young sister with such monstrous muscles?
And then there was the matter of her ... cock.
Mike knew Mercedes had a scary clit.
Mike knew his girlfriend was licking it.
Mike himself harbored hope, sooner or later, of seeing his sister's clit to see how big it actually was.
And maybe he would have wanted to ... who knows ...

Paul and Mercedes won.
The credit, by admission of the judges, was largely to Mercedes.
Her muscles had impressed everyone.
Paul, on the other hand, would never again want to participate in a couple competition with his sister.
Paul knew that Mercedes would soon become much more muscular than him.
Paul knew that perhaps, even then, Mercedes was stronger than him.
Paul knew that if Mercedes got aroused on stage again, she would ridicule him even in the most masculine part.
Paul knew that Mercedes' clit was gigantic and that his cock, big as it was, was not even half the size of his sister's clit.
In reality, from that day on, no other man would have agreed to compete with Mercedes any more.
Because no other man could compare with Mercedes' muscles.

I was the first to see Mercedes backstage with the cup in hand.
Happy.
Smiling.
"I want to celebrate. Call our friends, tell them they can come in, I talked to the judges. The other athletes will leave now."

Offline mancio98

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2022, 07:50:36 am »
Perché non ho mai conosciuto una come Mercedes ahahah. Troppa ansia per il continuo ora.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2022, 09:12:10 am »
Perché non ho mai conosciuto una come Mercedes ahahah. Troppa ansia per il continuo ora.

pensa che io la conoscevo e non me la sono filata. che coglione eh??? e ora mi mangio le mani perchè so che le interessavo...

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2022, 12:45:16 pm »
Stai andando alla grande Caino 💪💪💪 non vedo l'ora di scoprire come saranno i festeggiamenti di Mercedes. E prima di chiudere la storia, spero ci sia abbastanza spazio per prove di forza super (tipo sollevare qualche quintale tra panca, squat o leg press, oppure con macchine e altri oggetti molto pesanti).

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2022, 12:50:01 pm »
Stai andando alla grande Caino 💪💪💪 non vedo l'ora di scoprire come saranno i festeggiamenti di Mercedes. E prima di chiudere la storia, spero ci sia abbastanza spazio per prove di forza super (tipo sollevare qualche quintale tra panca, squat o leg press, oppure con macchine e altri oggetti molto pesanti).

si con Mercedes posso permettermi quelle prove perchè lei era veramente molto più forzuta del normale... di sicuro era più forte di tutti noi ragazzi in classe con lei!

Offline mancio98

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2022, 08:32:47 am »

si con Mercedes posso permettermi quelle prove perchè lei era veramente molto più forzuta del normale... di sicuro era più forte di tutti noi ragazzi in classe con lei!

News?

Offline perceuss07

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2022, 03:02:19 pm »
I'm looking forward to the rest of the story

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2022, 06:34:46 pm »
When I returned to the backstage area with my other friends, Mercedes was no longer wearing the bikini she wore during the competition (a beautiful electric blue bikini), instead she was wearing her own swimsuit, a white two-piece, which was much smaller. And above all, given the color of Mercedes' skin (which was already quite tanned), plus the color applied specifically for the competition, a very interesting contrast was created with the white of the costume.
I immediately heard, behind me, the comments of Gabriele, Alessandro, Giovanni, Francesca, Elisa, Federica and others
"God what muscles she has"
"She's gotten even bigger, how damn big is she?"
 "Despite all those huge muscles, I find her terribly sexy"
"How can she have all those muscles? Not even boys have them that big."
"I've never seen Mercedes in a costume up close since she started training, and it's really a sight, with those muscles what could she do?"
"Who knows how hard those muscles are ..."
What I noticed was that Mercedes was barefoot, she no longer had flip flops on her feet, and seeing her bare feet with white polish on her nails excited me a lot. Then I noticed that she had untied her hair, she no longer kept it tied in a ponytail, and I preferred her that way because she looked much bigger, more mature. Finally the eye went to her intimate part. That costume was so small it couldn't cover that python I knew was under there. And in fact there was an absurd bump that my friends probably didn't notice. On the other hand, they were losing their minds in front of that riot of gigantic and sculpted muscles.
She smiled at us and spoke to us as if that situation were normal. As if it were normal for a little girl to have all those muscles. As if it were normal to have a classy friend with the muscles of a super human. As if it was now normal and obvious for her to be a goddess in front of men. As if we could calmly react in front of her body sculpted on kilos and kilos of muscle.
"So what do you think of this victory? Did you like the show? What do you think of my current condition, did I deserve to win or was there some female athlete with more muscles than me?"
Gabriel was the quickest to answer
"Mercedes to tell the truth you had more muscles even than almost all male athletes, including your brother, when you showed your triceps the silence fell"
Then I replied
"Gabriele is right, your victory is deserved, that is ... look at you ... nobody here has your muscles, and I'm not talking about us who are your friends, we are now ... we are no longer ..."
It was Francesca who intervened on my stammering speech
"Mercedes how does it feel to have all those muscles? You're awesome"
And then Elisa (whose boobs had become gigantic and did nothing to show them, in fact she was wearing a very tight T-shirt)
"How strong are you really, Mercedes? What can all those muscles do?"
"Well, if you're so curious, I can pump my muscles if you want, do you really want to see me work out?"
Neither of us could answer that muscular goddess in front of us. She was staring at us with her big black eyes, smiling, waiting for an answer. I could only move my head in assent ...
Mercedes turned to grab a pair of dumbbells she had used for warm-up, and at that moment seeing that the costume was greatly reduced I was amazed to admire that perfect ass.
Practically the back of the costume ended in a microscopic white triangle that was as if sucked by those two marble globes that were her buttocks.
"My gosh, Mercedes, we can see your whole butt in that costume"
Francesca said between scandalized and admired.
Gabriele pulled out his cell phone and certainly took a picture of her without being seen, only I noticed and understood it ...
Gabriele that evening would surely masturbate to death in front of the photo of Mercedes' naked ass.
Mercedes turned around again and started swinging the 10kg dumbbells up and down, pretending she hadn't heard what Francesca said.
Seeing her use those weights was a crazy experience.
Towards the twentieth repetition the veins began to pulsate especially on the deltoid, frontally, on the right arm, it seemed that that branching was pumping liters and liters of blood per second.
"Too easy with these weights. I need something heavier to show you what I can really do"
She placed them on the ground and began to pose for us showing us biceps, triceps, lats, delts, quads, abs, everything.
She was a mountain of muscles, and when she turned to show us her back we obviously looked at her ass too, and Alessandro and Giovanni also started taking some pictures of her. I kept drooling every time she turned, she lifted her foot on the toe, and I admired the arched sole of her foot, that shape so sexy and feminine made me lose consciousness.
"Mercedes, can I touch your muscles?"
Elisa left us speechless.
Had she become one of those girls who like other girls?
Yet even Elisa, recently, had had experiences with some boys (only kisses, but still remarkable experiences at that age).
"Sure, you can, come closer"
Mercedes swelled up her right bicep and Elisa started stroking him.
And we were thrilled by that scene.
Elisa was obviously aroused, her tight T-shirt no longer contained those balloon boobs and her nipples were pulling at the fabric as if to break everything.
On the other hand, I noticed that the lump in Mercedes' underpants was starting to lose control.
"They are very hard, how is this possible? I have never felt anything so hard in my life, how is it possible Mercedes?"
"Elisa I guarantee you still have to feel my hardest muscle. I have to find a really hard workout to pump the muscles properly"
"Well, if you are as strong as you say, try to lift that car"
Giovanni laughed at his own words

to be continued, sorry I had to post now, I had not finished this chapter but I don't want to lose this work

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2022, 09:12:18 pm »
Great work K*

Offline perceuss07

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2022, 08:51:37 am »
Is this story over?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2022, 02:34:27 pm »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2022, 02:35:08 pm »
Is this story over?

No, but I have no time to write at the moment  :'(

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Manage Mercedes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View