Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574360 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 01:27:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Manage Mercedes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Manage Mercedes  (Read 39595 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Manage Mercedes
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2022, 11:51:06 am »
That afternoon we spent, as usual, the boys on our own and the girls on their own.
At that age it is always like this: boys play football and girls go for walks.
But then, in the evening, here we are all together in that hotel all talking together.
The engaged couples (Federica and Gabriele, Mercedes and Domenico) were talking for a while on their own.
But don't imagine who knows what scenes: we were children, the engaged couples were simply in some corner where we could all see them.
All the rest of us, on the other hand, tried to talk to Francesca to please her.
Elisa was close to taking advantage of the light emanating from her friend who had all that success with us guys.
As dinner time approached, we began to get ready to go down to the restaurant of the hotel.
Of course, being so small, we didn't go anywhere after dinner.
So that was the highlight of the day.
And for dinner we all went back to our room to take a shower and get dressed up.
After dinner we would all talk together for a few hours before retiring to our room again and going to bed.
This is why the girls first began to go up to their rooms to get ready.
Although they got on first, we guys got off before them.
While we were waiting for the girls we heard noises from above.
Some of them were making a mess.
We heard giggles, quick footsteps, slamming doors.
And the girls weren't coming down, they were getting late.
"What are you girls doing? we are hungry. Get off"
"Always wasting time wearing makeup. It's time for dinner. Everything gets cold!"
"Do we have to come upstairs and let us hurry up? Get moving!"
It was Federica who came out first. She was ready. And she answered us
"Hihihi, it's Mercedes who isn't ready. We all are."
Then it was Francesca's turn. She was ready too.
"And I don't think you can do anything to make her hurry ..."
Elisa also left the room. And with her the other girls.
"Where the hell is Mercedes? We're hungry!"
Elisa turned to Mercedes who was in the room
"Ok the guys are all down, now you can go out and show yourself"
The door opened and Mercedes, smiling, walked out of her room.
She was wrapped only in a white towel.
Her legs were bare, her feet bare, her shoulders and arms bare.
I gasped.
With her hair down she walked in a straight line from her room to another (Francesca's, I think).
It was a show.
Those muscular legs in motion were admired in all their perfection, the quick steps and the fact of standing on toes like a ballerina brought out the muscles of her thighs.
And also her arms and shoulders, which my friends hadn't noticed, were also significantly more muscular than normal.
Sure they were more than mine.
I dreamed of Mercedes' muscles, I would have paid to have muscles like hers, for sure I would have easily conquered Francesca with muscles like that.
But those muscles belonged to a classmate of mine.
A girl.
And I didn't even have half of it.
While holding the towel to keep it from slipping down, the right arm was naturally 'flexed', so a hint of what we could easily call 'bicep' was visible.
"Where the hell is she going? Why isn't she ready?"
"Ok now let's come up and we'll take care of getting her to move"
"Guys I'm hungry, let's go up and get that little bitch dressed"
We went upstairs and in the meantime some of the girls had gone into hiding.
Elisa, remained up, said to us
"She is in Francesca's room, she wanted to be seen half naked with a towel on"
"And why the hell did she want us to see she was with the towel? you girls are really weird sometimes."
"Whoever understands you is good."
"It's dinner time and she plays barefoot running in the corridor."
In the meantime, I just kept thinking about those bare feet.
They were really sexy.
I was excited.
I looked at Domenico who was her boyfriend and like everyone he was angry for being late.
It seemed that only I had noticed those ebony legs and those feet with the rounded and white plant that touched the floor.
I would have gladly submitted to kiss her little feet.
"Mercedes come on. Open the door."
Arriving in front of Francesca's door it was Simone who began to knock hard.
The answer was again a chuckle from within.
"You went up here, do you do something to convince me to come down, right? Do you want me to get off wearing only the towel?"
"Guys Mercedes is naked, she took off her towel too"
The voice belonged to Francesca who seemed to be in the room with her (after all it was her room)
"Naked?"
"are you serious?"
"Come on guys let's go inside, I want to see if she is really naked"
Gabriele began to push the door which suddenly stopped.
"Hey help me, I can't open it"
Simone immediately came to his rescue (he was quite a chubby, heavy guy, so his thrust was quite important)
But the door didn't move.
It was open, because the light was passing through, but there was something that kept it blocked from the inside.
Domenico also began to push (on the other hand she was his girlfriend, he had more right than the others to see her naked).
Nothing.
I joined the group because by now I was excited at the thought of seeing Mercedes naked (if she really was, and of course my penis believed Francesca's words).
I was sure that, by joining Gabriele, Simone and Domenico, we would have suddenly opened that door.
And instead nothing.
"What the hell did you put on to keep it?" Gabriele asked
"Hihihi, you guys are weak.
There is only Mercedes holding the door.
She's all naked and she's beating you.
She alone against the four of you.
It's okay that Mercedes has those nice gymnast muscles, but humiliating four little boys like you all together ...", Francesca said
"Only her? it's impossible, who else is helping her?" Gabriele asked, again
Francesca came out of an adjoining room.
They were communicating.
And she was holding the white towel that Mercedes had before.
Federica was with her.
The girls were all there, we counted them.
We guys (there were about fifteen kids in class) were all behind the door.
The four of us were still pushing the door.
But soon Giovanni and then Roberto also joined.
There were six of us who were pushing.
But the door did not open.
And Mercedes, from behind, was giggling.
"Hey Mercedes now there are 6 pushing, all against you.
You are humiliating them.
You are stronger than all of them put together." Francesca said
"What a humiliation for them to be beaten by the weaker sex.
Now you know who's in charge in class.
Mercedes has muscles that you will never have.
And if she wants to, she'll kill you all with this absurd force she has! " Federica said
Mercedes kept laughing. Something clicked in all of us boys.
"Ok so there's a trick, if you want to get off well, we'll go eat"
"Right, we don't have to wait for her"
"If you want, you can also go naked"
We went down to the restaurant, sat down, and after a while the girls came, smiling.
And with them came Mercedes.
Neither of us looked at her face but we knew she was smiling.
I was perhaps the only one who, instead of being offended, was horny at the thought of what I had seen.
Her muscular thighs, little feet, broad bare shoulders, and her strength infinitely superior to ours.

A few days after that, Mercedes and Domenico broke up their relationship.
They were no longer engaged.
As far as we knew, Domenico hadn't taken that show of strength well in front of everyone.
Also that evening they had taken a photo together which soon ended up on FB.
In the photo they were sitting on the sofa next to each other.
Domenico had a black T-shirt and Mercedes had a dress that totally uncovered her shoulders (except for the transparent straps that supported it) and therefore her arms.
Domenico's black t-shirt was a short-sleeved t-shirt.
The difference between the two was visible in the photo.
Mercedes' shoulders were literally double Domenico's shoulders.
Despite the t-shirt, which although it did not make a lot of volume, still added a little, Mercedes' bare shoulders were so much wider than his that even without making too much difficulty in looking at the photo you could immediately notice the difference.
And the arms that came out of the sleeves were also those two toothpicks, very small compared to those of Mercedes.
Which were two arms of a trained girl.
Of a gymnast.
It was evident that, with that muscle in her arms, Mercedes had a noticeable advantage over her boyfriend.
It was clear that, between the two, only she had muscles.
And compared to him she really had a lot of them.
Even if Mercedes' arms weren't bodybuilder arms, they were still nice 'full', firm, swollen.
Domenico's were two thin arms devoid of volume.
This situation, for Domenico, was no longer manageable.
His fiancée kept putting photos of her abs on display, or photos of her workouts in the gym.
She had humiliated him that evening in the hotel in front of everyone.
And under that photo of the two of them together, the comments multiplied and were merciless.
Especially when users learned that the one next to her was her boyfriend, people went wild.
"What a lucky guy, she defends him from bullies!"
"With those muscles, it is clear that she is the strong man of the couple."
"What a humiliation, that guy doesn't have half the muscles of hers."
"Mercedes are you pumping yourself more and more? look at what broad shoulders you have!"
"Hey Mercedes don't squeeze him too hard when you hug him or break his bones with those muscles!"
"Have you ever raised him above your head? I think you use him as a barbell in the gym ..."
"have you ever tried to arm wrestle? How many seconds do you beat him? in my opinion in three seconds"
Mercedes, reading these comments, was also starting to fantasize about putting some demands into practice.
And Domenico didn't want to be dominated by his super girlfriend.
It was he who left her.
"I can't be with a girl stronger than me," he told me
"But is she really as strong as she looks?" I asked him
"Yes, I know you like girls who train, and I assure you that she trains a lot. Too much.
And she wants to get stronger. By now I think she likes the character she has become on social media." he answered me
This answer, of course, excited me.
But I never told him.

It was a few months later that, at a school garden party, I totally freaked out about Mercedes.
She had been single for some time now.
And it was an extremely hot day.
As always, we guys played football all day.
It wasn't until about half past six that we stopped and rested on the garden.
It was at that point that, in front of me, a few meters away, Mercedes appeared.
She didn't look at me, but I knew she knew I was there.
She wore a short sleeved white T-shirt that greatly enhanced the width of her shoulders and her beautiful breasts.
But most of all she had jean shorts that were very very short and also tight.
Her legs were divine.
In the sun of that day her skin shone even more.
And those thighs were even more muscular than normal.
She lay down and began to 'play' with her legs.
She began to do a sort of 'bicycle' from lying down, and at a certain point she completely pulled her toes (which unfortunately were not barefoot but I dreamed of them without the white sneakers, like that day in the hotel) and I was left to open mouth admiring the hamstrings.
And the calves too.
Something never seen before.
Not even Francesca had such muscular thighs.
About ten minutes passed during which I stood still, motionless, admiring Mercedes' legs.
Ten minutes in which she enjoyed teasing me with her legs.
She knew I was admiring her thighs.
And she would have continued for a long time if her brother, Mike, hadn't called her to play with him.
Mike was the one of two years older.
Paul was the older four-year-old brother.
And John was the younger brother.
Mike called her to play with his friends, therefore all older than her by at least two years, at a sort of rugby.
Two teams, ball held in your hands, you had to go to goal.
The team with Mercedes won.
Who, the only girl among the boys, and smaller than them, scored the most points of all.
Once she caught the ball she resisted every push, every attack, her muscular legs ran fast, and her broad shoulders were wide enough even in comparison to older guys.
I saw her at one point next to Mike.
He was taller, but Mercedes' shoulders were still broader shoulders in a confrontation with a boy ...

It was precisely that summer that Mercedes was noticed, in the gym, by a coach.
Her training as a gymnast was tough, and she was pretty good, but to be a top level gymnast you also need some talent.
And she, perhaps, did not have it, not to become a professional gymnast.
But she had the potential for more.
That coach was a bodybuilding coach, and he already had the category ready for her: junior acrobatic fitness and junior artistic fitness.
Basically it was an elite category.
Very few got to do it, and almost all of them came from gymnastics.
Because basically it consisted of routines with very acrobatic movements and then the classic bodybuilder poses.
Mercedes seemed made for those categories.
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2022, 11:51:06 am »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2022, 09:19:14 pm »
The different workouts that Mercedes was undergoing were already giving the first visible results on her body.
It was a mixture of gymnast training (she would have had to perform a very intense aerobic routine anyway) plus the increasingly frequent use of the weight room, dumbbells, and other typical bodybuilding exercises.
Being a gymnast for years and her young age played an important role in her muscle development.
At that age, a minimum use of weights and other tools immediately formed muscles and various swellings.
In addition, Mercedes made an increasingly pressing use of social networks (especially FB).
That constant development, that constant muscle building, she liked.
And she liked to show it to everyone, as much as possible.
The same coach who was preparing her was very surprised by what Mercedes was able to do.
He had already had other gymnasts to prepare them for that kind of competition on stage, and he knew that the young girls who came from artistic gymnastics were very resilient.
And he knew that, having started the sport at a very young age (gymnasts start forming already at the age of 4), they were considerably more muscular than normal.
And indeed Mercedes, if she had undressed next to any of us, she would have ridiculed us with her muscles.
Especially with the abs, shoulders and thighs.
She was also gifted by Mother Nature with a Brazilian dancer-like butt.
And the abs were the part of her body that Mercedes most enjoyed showing on FB.
At least once a week she would post a picture of her lying on the bed, t-shirt up, panties, and abs photographed from under her breasts to her underwear.
Six cubes carved and raised as if they were the waves of the sea.
Not only were they distinct from each other, they literally came out of Mercedes' body.
Needless to say, every time she put on a picture of her abs, I masturbated all day thinking about her, her strength, the hardness of those six lumps.
And I was especially excited by Mercedes' desire to show everyone that she has them.
It was as if she told us "Here, you can only dream of having muscles like mine. How much are you paying me to give you some of my abs?"
And those who followed her, of course, did nothing but comment on those photos with increasingly explicit comments
"show those muscles, girl"
"the more you put on muscles, the more sexy you get"
"Please put more photos of your abs"
"How hard are those cubes?"
"Does any boy in class ever ask you to let him touch your abs?"
"What do your brothers say in seeing you flex your muscles? Do they envy you?"
Queries soon came
"When will you show us your biceps too?"
"I'm curious to see how big your bicep is"
"With abs like this, I guess what biceps you have"
"Can you measure your bicep? How big is it?"
"How much of curl do you do?"
Perhaps the enormous request led her, one day, to post for the first time a photo in which she, from the back, totally naked, taken from the waist to the head, showed her biceps.
A monstrous double flex with gathered hair.
That time even we couldn't stop ourselves from commenting on the photo.
"Wow Mercedes but is it really you?"
"Who took this picture of you?"
"Are you doped by any chance?"
"Better not try to arm wrestle with you or you break my arm"
"You are a man disguised as a woman"
"Of course you have all those muscles, you are always in the gym, practically you live there now"
"Oh my God that physical, I hope having it like yours"
"That's why you're so good at gymnastics, you have all those muscles"
"How the fuck do you train? Do you live in the gym?"
"You are not a woman, you are a man"
"If one dares to harass Mercedes, he finds himself underground"
"Well put on the other side of the photo too, right?"
"Mercedes what muscles do you have?"
She replied to some comments simply with likes, or with a few smiles.
And she said that she had taken that photo by herself, with the self-timer, placing the cell phone behind her.
She also said that she had done it quickly because she was afraid that one of her brothers would enter.
We were also shocked by her latest response under the photo:
"I measured it now, my bicep measures about 30cm"
30cm, at that age, and for a girl, it was something unthinkable.
To realize what you were talking about, I immediately measured mine: 25cm.
Mercedes had bigger biceps than mine
After that photo, we guys also started talking about her.
We had all noticed that in that photo, in addition to the biceps considerably larger than ours, there were also clearly visible the very rounded shoulders, the much higher trapezes towards the neck, and above all an indefinite set, for us, of reliefs on the back.
They were muscles.
And they were many.
And they were big.
We began, some, to be afraid of Mercedes.
Someone, like me, was even more attracted to her.
Domenico, who had recently left her, didn't want to know anything because he felt humiliated by the fact that his ex was so muscular.

Mike, two years older than her brother, had obviously noticed everything.
And not only on social networks where his sister was becoming a star, but also at home.
Mercedes used to walk barefoot, in shorts, and in a short-sleeved T-shirt around the house.
And so he (but also Paul, the oldest) always had those increasingly pumped thighs of his little sister under his eyes.
And the forearms were also noticeably more developed than usual.
Not to mention her broad shoulders.
By now she was doubling him in width.
Paul, who was also very fit, did not give much weight to the growth of his little sister.
John was still too young to understand what was going on.
However, that was the moment when Mike decided to join the gym too.
His brother was known because he had truly been an athlete for a long time, and with Mercedes' muscle growth he certainly couldn't be that far behind.
Also because for some time Mercedes had started to tease him in various ways, probably small games to test her strength and prove to Mike that she was superior.
And it was during a day at the beach with the family that Mike realized he had to increase his work in the gym.
At the time Mike was engaged to a beautiful girl in his class, so she too was two years older than Mercedes.
That day they all went to the sea together.
John, Mike and his girlfriend, Mercedes, John and their parents.
As always, as soon as he arrived, John went for a ride on his own, to win over some beautiful girls there on the beach.
Mike, Mercedes and John, being younger, remained under parental control.
And so too, therefore, is Mike's girlfriend.
The surprise was when Mercedes took off her shirt and remained in costume.
To be honest it wasn't a modern, very small swimsuit, in fact it was a rather 'chaste' bikini, which covered her butt enough.
But it was still a bikini.
And Mercedes' physique was no longer the physique of a child.
Above all the abs and shoulders were remarkable.
As well as her back with all those bumps visible at every slightest movement.
It was Mike who first noticed his sister's body.
Then it was Mike's girlfriend who gasped at all those muscles.
And finally the parents, who seeing Mike and Mercedes neighbors noticed the difference.
Yet, they thought together, Mike was older and also quite sporty ...
Mercedes, for her part, was enjoying seeing herself so more muscular than her brother.
And she never missed an opportunity to get close to him and point out the difference to everyone.
At one point Mercedes sat next to Mike on the water's edge, her father came up with his cell phone and took a picture of his children so close.
Mike looked annoyed, but Mercedes was smiling.
"Mercedes swell up your muscles, show how big you are," said the father
Mercedes immediately took a deep breath and puffed up, and at that point Mike looked at her in terror and dejected.
His sister was incredibly bigger than him.
And those two photos would then end up on FB with related avalanche comments on the muscular difference between the two.
Mike's girlfriend, seeing the scene, sighed and, in a low voice, said
"What muscles does that little girl have? It's incredible ...
Mike is two years older than her but he doesn't even have half the shoulders of Mercedes.
Those abs ... wow ... maybe Mike had all those muscles that his sister has, I would have so much fun touching them ... "
Mercedes noticed the expression on her brother's girlfriend's face and said
"Hey big brother, has anyone been impressed with my little muscles, will you soon have some to impress? Do you want them? Hihihi"
From that moment Mercedes tried to spend time between the two boyfriends.
She didn't want to ruin his day, she wasn't a bad girl, she just wanted to have some fun.
Mercedes loved her brothers, but that situation amused her a lot.
There was another photo that caused a sensation and that was also taken by the father.
Mercedes lay between Mike, on her left, and Mike's girlfriend, on her left.
And the peculiarity of the photo was that while Mercedes looked at Mike joking with him, and Mike looked at her in turn to answer her jokes, Mike's girlfriend was visibly staring at Mercedes' abs.
And in that position, lying down but with her head slightly raised to speak, her abs had become practically the back of a turtle.
Sculpted, defined and terribly prosthetic to come out of the abdomen itself.
It was also possible to notice, in the lower part of Mercedes, as a sort of little 'lump' in her costume panties.
In fact, Mike's girlfriend wasn't just looking at her abs, she was also looking at her intimate part.
Probably, being so small, she still wasn't used to shaving her private parts, and that lump was caused by an excess of hair.
But anyway, on that lump, Mike's girlfriend had started dreaming.
It was clear that she wanted to touch Mercedes' muscles.
But she couldn't ask.
Then when Mercedes got up to go for a swim in the sea, and to leave Mike and his girlfriend alone for a while, it was Mike himself who seized the opportunity.
In fact, his father was returning from a swim.
Mike yelled, "Hey dad, wait, I'll take a picture of you. Mercedes, turn around, I'll take a picture of you together."
Obviously the father was about to hug his daughter to take a picture with her, but Mike immediately pointed out
"Hey no no, not like this, come on show your biceps, both of you!"
Obviously Mercedes did not have it repeated twice and immediately, smiling, showed her biceps.
Her father, unable to back down, did the same.
That photo also ended up on FB.
And even in that photo, the difference was noticeable.
Mercedes proudly displayed two biceps that ridiculed those of her father, and in addition her abs were still tense and therefore clearly visible in their division into six perfectly symmetrical cubes.
Her father, on the other hand, had a little belly.
And certainly it was not the greater height of the father to give dignity to the poor man ridiculed by the super muscles of the little Mercedes.
Mike's girlfriend, admiring the scene, said nothing.
But she was terribly excited.
That little girl was not normal.
She had never seen a guy with such big muscles.
And she had wanted to meet a fit guy for years.
Also for that reason she had decided to say yes to Mike, because she knew he was training and was well structured.
But his sister was on another level
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2022, 10:54:48 pm »
Mmm il discorso comincia già a farsi molto interessante e quel 'little lump' nelle zone intime mi suggerisce 'qualcosa' ahahahahah spero ci sia molto spazio in questa storia alla seduzione (e anche oltre, perché no), ad esempio con il coach di bodybuilding. E aspetto l'ingresso in scena di un fotografo, come parlammo nella storia di Nunzia 💪

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2022, 07:24:52 am »
Great job!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2022, 07:36:55 am »
Mmm il discorso comincia già a farsi molto interessante e quel 'little lump' nelle zone intime mi suggerisce 'qualcosa' ahahahahah spero ci sia molto spazio in questa storia alla seduzione (e anche oltre, perché no), ad esempio con il coach di bodybuilding. E aspetto l'ingresso in scena di un fotografo, come parlammo nella storia di Nunzia 💪

no con il coach credo nulla, non fa proprio parte della storia. il fotografo penso ci sarà anche stavolta. e sì, Mercedes avrà fin da subito un clitoride mostruoso da dover controllare (come poi era nella realtà...)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2022, 07:37:14 am »

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2022, 03:38:30 am »
Nessuna novità Caino?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2022, 02:57:35 pm »
Months went by and Mercedes' workouts were building muscle upon muscle, more and more evident.
Furthermore, she never missed an opportunity to show them on social networks.
In class she kept dressing in her increasingly mini skirts and occasionally even wore sleeveless shirts.
Mercedes' growth was embarrassing for us.
In a few months she had become so muscular that it scared us just to joke with her.
Who, fortunately, was a very kind and witty girl, and she would never touch us to hurt us.
She liked to show us her muscles, especially her biceps, she liked our reaction of disbelief and fear, but she would never use them against us.
She also often posted photos in the gym next to her brother Mike.
The two often trained together, and Mike had actually made progress.
That's why, at the end of training, they often took some photos together to be posted on the various social networks.
And almost always it was the two of them showing abs, or biceps, or triceps, or quads.
And Mercedes always added, under the photo, a caption like:
"who has the biggest bicep? hihihi"
"hey Mike you want some of my abs, I can lend it to you"
"good brother, if you continue to train MAYBE one day you will be ALMOST as big as me"
"Can you see my brother? He's the one coming out from behind my pumped shoulders"
She was not exaggerating.
Despite Mike's efforts and obvious progress, she was still the bigger one.
The most pumped one.
The one with the most inches of muscle to show.
The one with more abdominal cubes evident even from a considerable distance.
Mike suffered from it, it was also evident from the photos.
He didn't want to lose those comparisons with his little sister.
But there was nothing he could do about it: Mercedes continued to overtake him in everything.
She was stronger than him, lifted heavier weights, and his girlfriend often tried to tackle gym issues to find out about Mercedes' progress.
Mike had understood this from her repeated questions.
And from the fact that she was no longer trying to hide her admiration for his sister.
His fiancée was somewhat attracted to his sister's muscles.
On the other hand, any male, if he had Mercedes' muscles, would have been successful among girls.

The situation took a new turn when Mercedes was noticed by some clothing brands, photographers, and other people linked to the social world.
Her photos and videos could no longer go unnoticed.
Her biceps came in at 35.56cm which was practically unthinkable for a girl of that age.
Men much older and more trained than her did not even dream of having biceps like hers.
She lifted 60kg on the flat bench.
And she used 36kg to train her triceps.
She was also engaged again to a boy 4 years older than her, who worked out at the gym but his level was more or less that of Mike.
In the new photos she never missed an opportunity to tease the boys, especially us who were in class with her.
And so the first brand to call it was Nike, the well-known brand of sportswear.
They knew that her age did not allow for risqué shots, and that parents could have vetoed the shots.
But they wanted her at any cost.
And they convinced her.
And the photos from the shoot were all put together on a page of Nike itself, and at that point Mercedes was able to share them and also put others that they had discarded.
Imagine our reaction when we saw the photos of our friend.
We knew she had shot for Nike, and we were eager to see the photos.
We knew she was called because of her incredible muscles, and so we knew that in those photos we would see them in all their glory.
I in particular was in a state of fibrillation.
I was constantly horny at the thought of those photos.
And when they came out ...
I spent a whole week masturbating all day, every day, looking at them.
We all hoped to see Mercedes in a swimsuit, with a nice bikini, to be able to admire that gorgeous ass too.
And her beautiful bare feet.
But obviously Nike didn't risk taking pictures of a girl in costume with the possibility of being denied the use of those photos.
Also, Nike was not interested in sponsoring swimwear.
But the result was equally impressive.
Think about a very nice classmate of yours.
With a body you've been dreaming of for years.
And who publishes the shots taken with Nike on the internet because even such an important manufacturer believed that that girl had such huge muscles as to be an excellent model for their advertising campaign.
The clothing items to be sponsored were obviously shorts and gym tops.
Hair always tied in a ponytail, light tanning haze on her already olive skin, light but professional make-up that made her even more beautiful, and from how they appeared in the photos it was clear that before the shots they had asked her to pump up her muscles with some tools .
The most incredible shots were those that saw her in the role of a Miss Rambo.
Black shorts and totally sleeveless and very low-cut top with military pattern.
And a rifle to hold in both her arms because of its obvious weight.
Mercedes's muscles seemed to explode.
Shattered pecs, drawn abs, and swollen biceps from the effort of the rifle in hand.
In a photo she was holding it with one hand only showing all the size and beauty of that absurd bicep, which appeared very hard, non-deformable, even from a photo.
And so it was.
Pushing against Mercedes' bicep was impossible for anyone, it was so hard.
It would have been easier to break through a wall
In the other photos with a sleeveless but more high-necked yellow top she posed with all kinds of tools in her hand, such as belts, elastics, dumbbells ...
And finally, with a sleeveless white tank top and tight black leggings, she posed in her favorite pose : double biceps front and back.
After that photo shoot Mercedes had become the star of the web.
And of our school, all of it.
The older kids only talked about her.
And now she wasn't just taking pictures of her abs while lying down, she now knew we all wanted to see her biceps.
And she showed them.
Proudly.
Her photos seemed to speak:
"Here are my biceps, they're big right? You can't even dream about having biceps like this. Imagine what I can do with such big muscles"

Mercedes had started having fun by posting some videos with her boyfriend.
As she was still a girl, she did not have permission to go out or go who knows where, and so often he was the one who went to her house.
And so we often saw these videos where the two of them were having boyfriends' things inside the house.
He was much taller than her, a handsome boy, physically similar to Mike but taller than him too.
In a normal situation he would have been the alpha male.
But with Mercedes there was nothing normal.
And very often we could watch them 'play' with her who in the end, always, surpassed him in something.
She who takes off his shirt, he tries to get it back, and she who first resists and then pushes him to fly on a bed or on a sofa.
He who tries to steal a soft toy from her, she who stops his arm, and squeezing him forcing him to stay on his knees.
They who cook together, he dirties her with cream, and she blocks him, preventing him from moving.
In the video that I saved on the computer to masturbate a thousand times a day, the two boyfriends were seen one on top of the other (he below, sitting on the chair, and she above, sitting on him), obviously dressed, giving each other little kisses.
She stops abruptly, takes off her shirt with a very reduced top, and she shows him her muscles smiling.
Double biceps and abs to make even a professional bodybuilder shake.
At which you notice all the embarrassment of him in front of that mountain of muscles.
After flexing her massive, sculpted biceps, she takes her boyfriend's head with both hands and kisses him.
A gesture that seemed to say
"hey quiet, I'm your girlfriend, you can touch these huge muscles of mine and see them as many times as you want, they're yours, don't worry"
I envied him.
Before Domenico, now him, and my turn never came.
Perhaps because I continued to be in love with Francesco, and Mercedes felt it.
In class she kept looking at me, but in the meantime she also continued to choose other boys.
Or maybe she was waiting for me to choose her.
But how could I step forward now?
How could I please a classmate of mine who had muscles that not even our parents could imagine?
Not even if I had multiplied by 5 would I have been able to compete with Mercedes' huge muscles.
As happened with Domenico, some photos came out with her new boyfriend.
One in which they were both in short-sleeved T-shirts, and two in which he was elegantly dressed with a suit and tie, and she in an elegant white sleeveless suit.
Eye to eye posing for the photo, her with her hands on his chest, he with his hands on her hips, and we watching the difference between those arms.
Not even a boy that tall and older than 4 had arms comparable to Mercedes'.
Not even in the photo in which he was wearing the jacket, so with a decidedly increased volume, he could compete with Mercedes' biceps.
It was scary to see that difference.
And he began to notice all this, especially from the comments on social media.
"She has more muscles than him"
"Her arms are double his arms"
"Mercedes can't find a guy who has at least the same muscles as her"
"If he pisses her off, she lifts him up and throws him away"
"Maybe she uses it as a dumbbell"
But he was really in love with her, and he didn't want to give up.
Of course, he didn't like that his girlfriend was more muscular than him.
He wanted to be the dominant one.
But with Mercedes he knew that it could never happen.
What he didn't know was that Mercedes was already preparing her first bodybuilding contest.
A race that would take place on the beach, in front of everyone.

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2022, 01:22:32 pm »
Qualcosa di 'grosso' (in tutti i sensi) sta arrivando ahahahahah P.S. Noto che rispetto alle precedenti storie stai andando più veloce nella narrazione, credo sia passato un annetto o quasi da quando hai fatto cominciare Mercedes.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2022, 01:52:38 pm »
Qualcosa di 'grosso' (in tutti i sensi) sta arrivando ahahahahah P.S. Noto che rispetto alle precedenti storie stai andando più veloce nella narrazione, credo sia passato un annetto o quasi da quando hai fatto cominciare Mercedes.

no no semplicemente era lei che era veramente muscolosa già da piccola, e quindi l'ho riprodotta così. dall'inizio della storia all'ultimo capitolo che ho scritto sono passati solo pochi mesi. nunzia e simona non erano affatto muscolose quando le ho conosciute. mercedes si!!!

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2022, 10:32:34 pm »

no no semplicemente era lei che era veramente muscolosa già da piccola, e quindi l'ho riprodotta così. dall'inizio della storia all'ultimo capitolo che ho scritto sono passati solo pochi mesi. nunzia e simona non erano affatto muscolose quando le ho conosciute. mercedes si!!!

Non farci aspettare troppo per il prossimo capitolo, please 🙏🙏🙏

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2022, 10:35:02 am »
MALEDIZIONE. Ero arrivato a metà, poi ho spinto per sbaglio il tasto chiudi e ho perso tutto. E devo ricominciare da capo. quindi mi dispiace ma dovrete aspettare molto...

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2022, 05:35:40 pm »
Competition day had come, and everyone was there.
More or less.
There was us guys who couldn't wait to admire Mercedes in a bikini suit.
The girls had not come because they were beginning to feel jealous of their classmate who had been the center of everyone's attention for months now.
Domenico wasn't there, because he was her ex-boyfriend, and he didn't want to meet her current boyfriend.
Besides, he didn't want to see her wearing a bikini to have her muscles judged in public.
On the other hand Domenico had left her precisely because he could no longer bear the monstrous growth of Mercedes which made him seem like a little girl next to a man, upsetting the roles.
There was her family: the parents, the younger brother, the older brother.
There was no older brother of 4 years.
There was her boyfriend.
We had gotten pretty far from her boyfriend.
We wanted to comment without being heard.
We wanted to take billions of photos without being judged.
We were horny.
Shortly thereafter we would have admired Mercedes in all her beauty.
Her muscles continued to grow, her physical strength was clear to all of us.
By now we knew that Mercedes was stronger than all of us, even three or four of us together could not have stopped her if she wanted to hurt us.
Luckily Mercedes was a very sweet girl, always smiling, witty and who kept looking at me when we were at school.
And I, who knew that Mercedes kept looking at me, was the most excited.
In fact, I asked the others to put us away from her boyfriend.
Because I was very jealous and envious.
Perhaps, with a little courage, it could be me in his place.
For sure now I could take billions of photos and then masturbate the same evening on the way home.
I would have masturbated while admiring those impressive muscles.
I would have masturbated while admiring her marble ass.
I would have masturbated while looking at the pictures of her perfect little feet.
I would have masturbated drooling over her big breasts.
From time to time I looked in the direction of her boyfriend.
And I noticed that his expression was strange.
Not only him, even Mike, Mercedes' brother, had a strange expression on his face.
I thought it was a day to be all happy for Mercedes, for her result, but they didn't seem so happy to be there.
Something was wrong but I didn't understand what.
When the athletes walked in, our cell phones immediately started taking pictures.
There were about a hundred in all (men, women, various categories), and clearly the first row was made up of the lowest.
So Mercedes was immediately noticeable.
Hair gathered in a ponytail, very pronounced make-up, even darker skin due to the color that goes on all the athletes, and flip-flops on the feet.
She was wearing a hot pink costume.
And even from that distance her abs were visible.
Six blocks perfectly divided and swollen, so as to come out of the abdomen.
The distance was considerable because they were all lined up on the beach, and to get them all in there was a need for space between them and the audience.
Yet there they are, clearly visible even from afar, in all their incredible splendor.
From our distance, it wasn't just her abs that caught our attention.
In the lower part of her costume we noticed an inexplicable 'bump' at that moment.
Why was that bump in Mercedes' costume so visible?
The other girls and women didn't have it.
Obviously there were growths in the costumes of male bodybuilders.
But what did she wear to have that 'relief' in the costume's underwear?
And just then I looked back at her boyfriend and at Mike.
Their expression became even more frown.
Something they had seen had made them further 'worry'.
Or something similar.
I can't describe what I saw in their faces at that moment.
But I realized that their expression, already not very happy, had still changed.
At that moment some sailors entered to form a line in front of the athletes.
It was part of the choreography to give the competition a patriotic tone.
On the other hand, it took place facing the sea, so the sailors were definitely in the right place.
And they started playing the Italian anthem.
They were all boys of about 25, quite tall, in uniform, so with remarkably broad shoulders.
Which covered, with their size, all the athletes of the first row.
Almost all.
The guy in front of Mercedes didn't cover her.
In height, yes.
But in width, no.
Mercedes' shoulders were so broad and powerful that they came out of that boy's shadow for a short.
We could notice a little of our friend's round, striped shoulders.
Christ, what muscles did our classmate have if not even a sailor in full uniform covered her in width?
At a certain moment, too, we saw that boy suddenly look over his shoulder.
And he looked down, below Mercedes' eye level.
It was as if something had touched him.
As if Mercedes had played a joke on him.
But she hadn't moved.
Not with her arms, at least.
Nor with the legs.
So what had that boy heard?
What had touched him?
It even seemed that something had made him jump on the spot ...
And finally the competition began.
We were hoping to see the Mercedes category soon because the race was definitely not interesting.
Seeing those hunks challenge each other in their poses was deadly boring.
The situation improved a little when the athletes of the bikini category came out.
All beautiful girls with sculpted bodies, very firm asses and big tits.
Luckily we didn't have to wait long and they announced the Mercedes category towards the middle of the lineup.
Five girls, including Mercedes.
The other four were all much older than Mercedes.
First they went out with special clothes for the exercise routine.
Then, finally, they went out in their bikinis to confront each other in classic poses.
At that point we started taking pictures with our cell phones.
Or to make videos.
We didn't stop for a moment.
Mercedes' boyfriend and brother also took some pictures (she had probably asked them herself), but it was clear that they didn't have our enthusiasm in taking them.
It was at that point that Mercedes revealed that she was overwhelmingly more muscular than normal.
The other four were nowhere near his level.
And having them all on stage for comparison this thing was clearly visible.
To our happiness, this category also performed barefoot.
Unlike the bikinis that had high shoes, they were barefoot.
And I was in love with Mercedes' feet.
They were small, beautiful, sexy, full of veins on the neck, with the sole of the foot perfectly rounded and white, the toes small and always pointed as usual.
Every time she turned and got on her toes, I drooled at the thought of kissing the ground her little feet walked.
Clearly all of us were taken by surprise when we heard called the 'back pose'.
"Here, now she turns"
"Finally we will see her ass"
"I'm ready to take billions of photos of Mercedes' butt, it's the most beautiful I've ever seen"
She turned around.
And the costume was incredibly small.
Mercedes' butt was totally uncovered.
It was as if she were naked.
At our age we had never seen a live female butt.
And now we were admiring our classmate's totally naked butt.
It was perfect.
Round, tall, firm, it got us all uncontrollable erections.
But it wasn't over.
Because showing her back, Mercedes pushed her hair back showing all the muscles a human back can have.
It was scary.
I was afraid of it.
Too much muscle on a girl.
And far too many on a girl of that age.
And certainly too many for us who didn't have any at all.
She, on the other hand, had more muscles not only than the other girls in her category, but also than many of the men we had seen so far.
She opened her lats.
And by then maybe it would have covered three of us.
She was so wide that she seemed to be able to take us on her shoulders and make us feel comfortable watching TV.
Then she stepped aside and blew a scary tricep.
Practically Mercedes's tricep were as big as my entire arm.
From there she put herself in front of the audience again, pulling her abs and quadricep.
God how much I love Mercedes' thighs.
Initially Francesca was the one with the most muscular thighs of all, even us guys, but now there was no longer any doubt that Mercedes' quadriceps were by far bigger.
From the knee and outward that quadriceps came out for at least a good 5cm.
The veins started running from her abs all the way to her quadriceps.
She put her hands behind her head and pulled every muscle in her body again.
That lump between the legs became even more pronounced.
What the hell was there in between that was getting so big?
There are no muscles there, there is only the vagina ...
The confrontations ended with the double biceps pose, in which Mercedes literally humiliated the other competitors.
And many guys from the other categories who had stopped to watch were also incredulous.
Mercedes had 38cm biceps that day.
But above all they were 38 cm round, like a ball that wants to come out of the arm, with a tip at the top highlighted by a vein that ran over it.
Perhaps it was more like an erupting volcano, actually.
Victory was a foregone conclusion.
First competition, first victory, with the other competitors totally disbelieving and humiliated for having lost to a little girl.
And they hadn't lost in a race of speed, or of skill, no, they had lost in a competition of muscles.
That little girl who had been training for a few months had ridiculously bigger and more sculpted muscles than theirs, who had been training hard for so many years.
With the cup in hand she immediately went to her relatives and her fiancé.
The parents hugged her lovingly, and so did the little brother who was picked up.
She put him down and hugged Mike, who reciprocated, and who kept staring at the perfectly drawn, separated, pumped muscles of his little sister.
Finally the boyfriend.
She squeezed him tightly, and in kissing him lifted him off the ground as if nothing had happened.
He smiled, but that smile was fake, you could see it from a distance.
Something wasn't right.
Then she saw us and shouted at us:
"Hey guys come here and take two pictures with the champion, don't you want a memory of me and my super pumped muscles?
How do you feel being in class with a super body like me now?"
We walked over to her, and took as many photos as possible.
Mercedes gave us muscular poses with every shot.
Biceps, triceps, abdominals in shooting.
"I'm sure you want some pictures of me now too, right? Come on, take your pictures of my beautiful sculpted butt, my boyfriend will surely understand, don't worry"
Up close she was even more impressive.
And I couldn't help but notice how big the lump was in her panties.
I kept wondering what the hell it was.
Something I began to understand when, on YT, the video of the competition was published and many users commented.
In a very mischievous way.

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2022, 05:28:22 am »
Hai fatto prima del previsto Caino, buon per noi 😁 Grazie innanzitutto per il solito, ottimo lavoro. E non vedo l'ora che Mercedes sfoggi la sua 'grossa qualità', ormai evidente. Spero spiegherai come l'abbiano scoperto il fratello e il fidanzato, oltre al fatto se già in palestra lo abbia mostrato. E soprattutto non vedo l'ora di leggere qualche prova di forza eccezionale di Mercedes, dato che l'hai già descritta come fisicamente e muscolarmente superiore a tanti partecipanti maschi di quel concorso. Ultima cosa: se ci saranno parti hot, penso alla ragazza del fratello, non essere avido di particolari, anzi 😉

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2022, 07:47:15 am »
Hai fatto prima del previsto Caino, buon per noi 😁 Grazie innanzitutto per il solito, ottimo lavoro. E non vedo l'ora che Mercedes sfoggi la sua 'grossa qualità', ormai evidente. Spero spiegherai come l'abbiano scoperto il fratello e il fidanzato, oltre al fatto se già in palestra lo abbia mostrato. E soprattutto non vedo l'ora di leggere qualche prova di forza eccezionale di Mercedes, dato che l'hai già descritta come fisicamente e muscolarmente superiore a tanti partecipanti maschi di quel concorso. Ultima cosa: se ci saranno parti hot, penso alla ragazza del fratello, non essere avido di particolari, anzi 😉

ahahahaha, in pratica hai anticipato alcune delle cose che ci saranno... ma sai per quanto riguarda i particolari la difficoltà è la solita: se lo facessi in italiano ok, ma in inglese è tutto un casino perchè poi non so se quello che per noi è chiaro per loro ha senso, e mi riferisco ai "modi di dire". io poi sono romano e ho molte costruzioni date dal mio dialetto che però in inglese non hanno senso

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Manage Mercedes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View