Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581482 Posts in 74139 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 21, 2024, 09:44:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ascent to Masculinity
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ascent to Masculinity  (Read 16766 times)

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Ascent to Masculinity
« on: March 27, 2022, 06:19:27 pm »
Catherine was an exceptional beauty with all the right curves in the places.
Throughout her late teens and early twenties she used her beauty and femine elegance towards her advantage, getting guys to spoil and pamper her by enticing them with her girlish looks and charms. Catherine wasn't a bad or selfish person, she just used what nature blessed her with to the fullest.
It was when she was nearing her 30's that she started looking for a sugar daddy, someone with means who would support her emotionally, physically and financially. She found this in Fred or more correctly Federick Rutterford-smith, once he proposed she accepted and a life of luxury awaited her, weekly trips to the spa, massages, facials, exotic holidays and weekends spent at the cabin or a short getaway to the coast.
Although Fred wasn't considered wealthy he was what could be described as financially independent.
Catherine enjoyed her lifestyle, Fred was a kind man 20 years her senior, she even became a second mother to Fred's only son and heir apparent James, Fred's first wife and James's mother passed away and that emotional loss was a burden on James, so Catherine tried her best to become a good step mother to him.

However fairy tales seldom have a happy ending and Catherine's world came to an abrupt halt the day Federick died of a heart attack.
A trust was set up to preserve the Rutterford-smith inheritance with James as sole nominee. Fred did however leave a small monthly allowance for Catherine, enough to get by and live a lifestyle of genteel poverty.
However Catherine was now accustomed to a more luxurious life.
It was agreed between lawyers and James's uncle, that it would be in the best interests if Catherine where to stay on in the Rutterford-smith residence and proceed to live normally with James so as to not disrupt his routine or at least until James turn 21 whereupon he will gain signature rights to his trust.
The 33 year old Catherine agreed to this a little bit too eagerly as she could maintain her lifestyle of getting pampered for another 4 years at the very least, but also because she was genuinely concerned over James's well being.

"I Made your favorite, bacon with waffles." Said Catherine, smiling as she placed the plate in front of James.
"Thank you Catherine." Replied James.
It's been six months since Fred had passed away and Catherine was pleased to see the teenager was slowly getting over the mourning of his father and starting to become his old self again.
"Catherine, may I please ask a favour from you?" Asked James politely.
"Of course you may." Replied Catherine with genuine sincerity.
 "Can you please switch off my laptop, I am busy downloading a game which should be completed around 10h00 this morning but I will be in school by that time." Said James.
"Sure thing James, once I get back from the gym that's the first thing that I'll do." Said Catherine pleased to be of use.
When Catherine returned from the gym the first thing she did was to make a smoothie.
"Oh gosh the laptop." Thought Catherine and headed upstairs to James room.
When she noticed that the laptop screen said download complete Catherine reached to turn the laptop off.
" Wait, what if I use his browsing history to see what James's interests are?"Thought Catherine.
"Hmmm this might be an invasion of his privacy but by searching his browsing history I can make sure that he is emotionally stable, so many teenagers these days would get depressed if they were to lose a parent and maybe if I can find his hidden passion we might bond together as stepmother and step son" Justified Catherine to herself.
It took a while but according to James' search history he was into female bodybuilding and also watching female workout sessions. Catherine could understand the workout videos that he has been watching as James did have a couple of gym equipment and weights in the basement and has been working out every day àfter school, but his obsession  with female muscle puzzled her.
"Well we each have our own kinks, at least he isn't into self-harm." Said Catherine to herself as she switched the laptop off.

That night as Catherine lay in bed she made up her mind.
"That settles it, in order for me to get close to James I will have to start building muscle." Thought Catherine as she jumped from her bed and admired her feminine physique in the mirror. Luckily Catherine has been working out at the local gym the past three years and already had a decent figure to work from. As she was only dressed in a two piece sexy lingerie she put on a robe and headed towards James room and seeing his lights were on she knocked and asked if she could enter.
James opened the door and was only wearing his  boxers, the young man was slim and athletic.
"Hi Cat." Said James motioning for her to enter his room.
"Sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering if you might help me?" Said Catherine.
"No worries, what do you need?" Asked James.
"Well this is embarrassing, I was wondering if you can workout with me tomorrow after school as I want a training partner, someone to help spot me." Lied Catherine.
"Okay I can help spot you but surely there are tons of people at your gym willing to help you?" Said James.
"Please don't laugh, but I am seriously considering training to become a female bodybuilder or at least train for a physique contest and I am too embarrassed to train alone in public as when I start to gain muscles people might stair and I don't want to draw unwanted attention and with you as my training buddy would help a lot." Replied Catherine.
When James heard that she wanted to gain muscle his face lit up with eager excitement.
"Sure thing, I would be glad to help you, but you do realize that you would have to take lots of supplements." Said James.
"Like protein shakes?" Asked Catherine.
"No like steroids and stuff, don't worry they are safe depending on how you cycle them, I have studied and researched steroids for a while now." Said James with enthusiasm.
"But do you take any steroids yourself?" Ask Catherine confused.
"I wish, but I will start using gear once I am in my 20's. So just three more years for me to go, but if you take safe steroids and follow the prescribed protocols you should be out muscling me in no time." Said James eagerly.
"Hmmm, I didn't think about that, but then  again I wouldn't have to ask you to open  bottles for me anymore ." Said Catherine laughing.

Forum Saradas

Ascent to Masculinity
« on: March 27, 2022, 06:19:27 pm »

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ascent to Masculinity
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 09:02:38 pm »
Great setup.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 09:47:46 pm »
A nice start. Sound like mutual growing is on the way!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 11:32:51 pm »
Interesting setup, especially with that title set up. Let's see how things move on.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 12:32:07 am »
Love the first chapter! Please continue  :)

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2022, 06:59:20 am »
Great start. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2022, 05:57:08 pm »
James woke up earlier than usual and went to wake Catherine up.
"Okay, before we have breakfast or drink coffee I quickly want to take your measurements." Said James standing in front of Catherine's bed with a measuring tape as well as the bathroom scale under his arms.
As Catherine climbs out of the bed she stretches herself fully aware that James is looking at her and noticing his election in his boxers. James proceeded to take the measurements and was amazed at how soft and silky smooth his stepmother's skin was. James was a leg man and Catherine had a toned and firm behind due to three years of light squats and shapely calves that could have passed as almost sculpted.
"Gosh she is going to look magnificent after she gains some muscles." Thought James as he stood behind Catherine as she stepped on to the scale. After he finished taking her measurements she in turn took his.

Measurements

Catherine
Height 5.6
Weight 134 lbs
Biceps 11.7 inches

James
Height 5.9
Weight 145 lbs
Biceps 12.8 inches

"James, why do we need measurements?" Ask Catherine.
"That's a good question Cat, you see if we keep meticulous records, it would prove very motivational once you, I mean our gains start to become noticeable." Replied James.
"How odd, until yesterday I was Catherine and now he calls me Cat." Thought Catherine to herself.
"You're such a clever young man, why don't you take pictures of me." Said Cat, smiling at James.
"Great idea." Replied James as he quickly reached for his mobile phone.
Cat posed in a variety of positions some would even pass as seductive.
"Oh Cat, one more thing, I've ordered you some steroids which will be delivered later today, hopefully before we start training together after school." Said James.
"James I really am glad you are so excited about working out with me and helping me with my goals." Replied Catherine, moving forward and giving James a firm hug.
As James's young manhood brushed against Catherine's thigh as she hugged him he blushed and moved backwards looking embarrassed.
"James, did you just get an election when I hugged you?" Asked Catherine.
"I am sorry." Replied a shocked James.
"Please don't be silly, I take it as a compliment." Said Catherine, smiling seductively at James.
"I don't know what came over me." Replied James looking guilty.
"James, well since you are going to be the one who injects me and will also be taking semi naked pictures of me, I think that we need to put a stop to any awkwardness right now." Said Catherine removing her bra.
"What are you doing?" Ask James breathing faster and sounding both nervous and excited at the same time.
"I for one propose that we need to know each other more intimately so that we can  become more comfortable around each other, now please remove your boxer shorts." Giggled Cat as she dropped her bra to the floor and then proceeded to remove her panty.
James stared wide eyed at his stepmother's tight and firm but soft body.
" Come now silly, I promise you it will be fun getting to know each other better." Said Cat.
James seemed to hesitate before removing his boxer shorts and stood naked and erect in front of Cat.
‘’You're so lean and athletic.’’ said Cathering, striding towards James and gripping his penis in her hand.
‘’Gosh this is so hard, but i imagine that in a couple of months my muscles will be as hard as your little friend here.’’ laughed Catherine as she went on her knees before James.
‘’Well James you did mention that I would need to eat more protein.’’ said Catherine as she sucked his cock.
James’s growns of excitement only arouse Catherine more.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2022, 10:46:15 pm »
Interesting set up, good dialogue for the most part. Not bad, keep it up.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2022, 06:06:27 am »
Wow! My kind of stepmother. Interesting beginning and follow-up. K+!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2022, 04:44:28 am »
She found already a god protein source. Good start and happy to read more.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2022, 06:06:38 pm »
Catherine was having her weekly massage and as she was being pampered she reflected on the events earlier in the morning.
"I am playing a very dangerous game, it could backfire on me if James's uncle and his lawyers where to find out, I would lose everything, the only options I have is to keep James close to me, luckily the kid is a loner and doesn't have a social life, we must just be discreet, I am sure he enjoyed this mornings activities, heck I don't really like giving g blow job's but it felt good even for me." Thought Catherine to herself.
When Catherine arrived home she noticed a parcel next to the door and went to pick it and inspect it.
"Pharmaceuticals must be the goodies James ordered." Mused Catherine.
Once inside the house she took a picture of the parcel and sent a message to James.

"FOUND THIS AT THE DOOR.THE GEAR YOUR ORDERED LAST NIGHT?" Texted Catherine beneath the picture.
"SHOULD BE, OPEN IT AND SEND ME A PIC." texted James back.
"THIS THE STUFF?" Texted Catherine.
"YES, THANK YOU CAT." Texted James.

Catherine inspected the contents.
A couple of ampules of something called equipoise and primobolan, a selection of hypodermic needles and syringes, and an assortment of various tablets.
"Well I have no clue as to what any of this stuff does, James would have to explain it to me before he injects me, the price I have to pay for a comfortable lifestyle." Pondered Catherine.

"CAT!" Shouted James as he arrived home after-school.
"Hi James, why are you shouting?" Asked Catherine knowing full well that the young man must be still over excited about the events earlier in the morning.
"Men, young men especially, are so easy to manipulate through their hormones." Smiled Catherine.
"I just can't wait to explain and administer the anabolic's." Said James in his normal voice with a hint of excitement.
"You just want to see my behind again." Giggled Catherine as she walked towards James and gave him a hug.
"That as well." Said James blushing.
James continues and explains the various steroids and their usages to Catherine in more detail than she really cared for.
Catherine winced as James injected her with a mixture of equipoise and primobolan.
"Hope that wasn't too painful." Said James.
"No dear, you were very gentle with your hands." Replied Catherine.
"Thank you Catherine." Said James.
"I just hope that you will be more rough later tonight after our workout session." Said Catherine in a sultry voice. "But for now let's hit the gym."
James blushed some more showing his innocent and naïve nature however the prospect of spending mature and intimate time with his hot stepmom forced him to beamed as more smiled.
"Okay but I want you to take a dianabol tablet before we go, just to Kickstart your cycle." Said James and handed Cat a tablet.
" I thought you said that dianabol gains is just water retention?" Asked Cat.
"Up to a point, studies claim that females could gain up to 20lbs of muscle in just four weeks, you might lose some of those gains after a couple of weeks but with the primobolan and equipoise you should retain at least 10lbs would be my guess." Said James as he reached for the car keys.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2022, 02:46:35 pm »
LOVING THIS!!!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2022, 05:55:38 pm »
The Gym was relatively empty with just three other members training.
"Gosh, is this place always so deserted?" Asked James.
"Not really in the morning they get busier and of course in the evening when people get from work this place is packed." Mused Catherine.
"Alright let's get started, arms and shoulders today." Said James.
"I hate working arms." Replied Cat as she reached for the 10 lbs weights and James started on the 15 lbs.
After the pair did two sets of 10 reps each James gave Cat the 15 lbs dumbbells and took the 20 lbs.
"I have never lifted those before." Said Cat apprehensively
"Give it a try, the dianabol should have kicked in and I read that people use it as a pre workout." Replied James.
They both did another two sets of ten reps but on his second set James struggled a bit.
"Can I try the 20 lbs?" Asked Catherine as she finished her set.
"Sure, have a go." Replied James.
Catherine managed to do 3 reps before placing the weights down.
"Those were heavy." Replied Catherine placing the weights down, the pair of them continued working out and lifting weights.
Catherine realised that James is just slightly stronger than herself.
"Seems like all the years of working out to be firm.paid off, in a couple of weeks I might be as strong or stronger than him." Though Cat.
The dianabol did indeed help her to look more pumped than usual. After the workout they decided to order some Chinese takeaways.
"This was delicious." Said Cat as she finished what's left of her chicken chow faan.
"Yes this tastes great and it's basically rice and chicken, maybe we need to buy more next time." Replied James.
"I suppose we must start prepping meals now." Added Cat.
"No need to, we can just buy prepared prep meals." Said James.
"We could but those are expensive." Replied Cat.
"Cat, we can afford it, my father's private banker gave me a credit card, I will ask him tomorrow for a card for you as well. That way you can order all the things you need to aid you on your bodybuilding journey. " Said James smiling.
"But won't your uncle and lawyers get suspicious if your credit card gets used more often all of a sudden?" Enquired Cat.
"Not at all, I was told by the private banker that a certain amount of money was invested by my father for a fixed term until I turn 21 but the interest is paid into the credit card, currently there is a surplus in the card as well, and all of that is separate from the trustfund so my uncle won't know a thing." Replied James.
"That's a relief, because your uncle can be difficult sometimes." Replied Cat with a glint in her eyes.
"Uncle Dickie sure can be a character sometimes." Confirmed James.
"How much money does this kid have?" Wondered Cat.
"James, you said that in a couple of weeks I should be out lifting you?" Said Cat in a seductive manner.
"Well yes, considering the performance enhancements you use, I reckon maybe two to three months at most." Said James.
"To be honest with you I can't wait till I am stronger than you, it would be such a turn on." Said Cat coyly.
"Why is that?" Ask James.
"Then I can go rough on you, you see James before I met your father I was what could be described in vulgar terms as riding the cock carousel, it would be refreshing to be the dominant one in a relationship and I can always force you to worship my muscles." Giggled Cat standing up and taking the young man's hand and led him towards her room.
As Catherine guided James into her and wrapped her legs around his lean waist James was thrusting his manhood with an intensity that he never thought he had.
"She is awesome in bed, I can't imagine how this will be like after a couple of months." Thought James to himself.
"Not too bad for a virgin, but I think I need to teach how to be better in bed."Thought Cat.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2022, 08:50:59 pm »
Interesting development, I wonder what will be the end game...

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2022, 06:36:03 pm »
Thanks for following the story.
Catherine is in fact a very desperate woman that wants to maintain here lifestyle and in order to do that she needs to keep James happy maybe even addicted to her muscles at a later stage. Maybe the two of them will fall in love, maybe Catherine would go on adventures using her newfound strenght?
Lets see where this is going.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ascent to Masculinity

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View