Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580064 Posts in 74042 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 17, 2024, 01:27:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 36112 times)

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2022, 09:52:16 pm »
That's sad to hear have you tried reaching out to her on tik tok? Always posting content on there.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2022, 09:52:16 pm »

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2022, 10:01:57 pm »
At this point, though, I am at effectively a 0% chance I send the deposit, even if she replies to my last email and attempts to schedule.  I would have only taken the risk if I felt it was mitigated by at least decent  communication, and I did inquire about a (paid) skype session prior to the session IRL.  A face to face chat would have made me feel better about the risk as well.  As it stands, the communication has been really bad, which doesn't give much confidence.  I hope one day she get's it together.

I think you and anyone else on this forum fantasizing about a session with her should just move on.

Sessions aren't for everyone, as really only a small % of FBBs and muscular women do them, and they're probably not for her. She just listed herself on SG to see what kind of interest she could get and probably to see if she could get a sugar daddy to shell out major sums of money for her. I dont think she's that interested in doing a 1 hr session with "regular" schmoes, even at her extremely high rate. She's looking for somebody to "sponsor" her with a lot of $.

And there's nothing wrong with that mentality, as long as she's not scamming people out of deposits. She can look for whatever she wants. She's just not looking to do sessions on the regular, as someone like Tapered Physique for example, or anything even close to that.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2022, 10:38:07 am »
Saw a tik tok of her praying in front of idols, into crystals, has her own sanctuary just find it odd.

Rippedprincess carries around a stuffed dog toy and treats it like a pet/child has its own telegram channel. Just weird to see what some of these fbbs get up to.

This isn't just a FBB thing, but applies to humanity in general.

Offline bindermx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2022, 06:59:58 pm »
I really am interested in meeting her personally for a session.
I am prepared to pay what she asks for and it's big money, even for an expensive hobby as sessioning is.

Just out of curiosity I have dared ask her what makes her sessions so special and unique to justify a price which is well above market price.
She immediately stopped replying.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2022, 07:14:53 pm »
I am prepared to pay what she asks for and it's big money, even for an expensive hobby as sessioning is.

Just out of curiosity I have dared ask her what makes her sessions so special and unique to justify a price which is well above market price.

What would possess you to question the rate if as you claim it wasn't an issue?  Strange.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline oltrucker

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2022, 07:30:14 pm »

Nothing special. Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

Offline bindermx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2022, 10:31:00 pm »

What would possess you to question the rate if as you claim it wasn't an issue?  Strange.

Because I like getting to know the person who stands by a service before I purchase that service.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2022, 11:44:04 pm »
Just a stupid question. Of course she's going to feel like she's being attacked. If you interviewed for a job, and the hiring manager extended an offer at the upper end of the pay range, then questioned you and said "what makes you think you deserve this higher salary?", would you feel good about taking that job? Would you be excited for your first day?
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: December 24, 2022, 02:05:54 am »

Because I like getting to know the person who stands by a service before I purchase that service.

And they don't like the line of questioning. Hard luck.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #159 on: December 24, 2022, 02:37:37 am »

It's quite simple. She has an unreal physique...even going by standards of pro BBers. It was enough to make you pay whatever she asked.......as you said yourself. And that's really it. She's offering an incredible physique. Outside of that she's probably not offering anything else that that separates her from other sessionites.

It doesn't seem like she's really interested in doing sessions, even at the rate she charges. She has a listing on SG to see if anyone is willing to give her large amounts of cash, but I don't know that she's interested in the part where she actually does sessions.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #160 on: December 24, 2022, 04:03:55 am »

I think we are better off asking a SG for what we want to do and what the rate is for that.   

Some SG do get an attitude, if they think you are negotiating or a time waster, instead of saying no to a request but willing
to do something else.     

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2023, 09:34:25 pm »
I've read a lot of this thread and I know it seems like heresy but, for me, Aleesha Young has jumped the shark. I'm not ripping her. But there seems to be a lot of drama, even if half of this is true.

When I first saw her pictures years ago I was intrigued, then her transformation into a musclebound busty blonde had me almost go over the edge. I really wanted to session with her. And yes, she is still listed on SG - https://sessiongirls.com/aleesha-young/?submit=View

Aside from the likely very high session fee, which is probably way beyond my budget (and these ladies can and should charge whatever the market will bear) I don't have a passion to see her anymore. Other reasons include her lack of interest on Herbicepscam, all of this "will she or won't she" do live sessions commentary, stories here and in other treads on the difficulty of trying to schedule something. Does anyone feel the same way? 

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2023, 11:41:10 pm »
Then don't waste your time or money on her. I don't mean that in a dismissive way. Some women will do or say things that drop them to a 3 in the eyes of a guy who previously thought she was a 10. Attitude, personality, gofundmes, interest in actually being there, whatever. It's legitimate for guys not to give a shit and be addicted to a woman no matter what she does or is alleged to have done, and it's legitimate for guys to lose all interest. I know there are some session girls out there I previously thought were super hot who did or said something or a set of somethings that made me lose all interest. It happens. Life moves on.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2023, 01:52:57 am »
I completely agree.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2023, 05:49:04 am »
Then don't waste your time or money on her. I don't mean that in a dismissive way. Some women will do or say things that drop them to a 3 in the eyes of a guy who previously thought she was a 10. Attitude, personality, gofundmes, interest in actually being there, whatever. It's legitimate for guys not to give a shit and be addicted to a woman no matter what she does or is alleged to have done, and it's legitimate for guys to lose all interest. I know there are some session girls out there I previously thought were super hot who did or said something or a set of somethings that made me lose all interest. It happens. Life moves on.

Totally agree. For example, that's my sentiments in regards to Megan Jones.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View