Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580121 Posts in 74085 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 02:38:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 36156 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2022, 05:53:12 pm »
I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappeared.

Very sad to see someone abuse the system like this when are so many people out there in desperate need.

I would never do business with people like her, I guess she knows how to milk the system and been doing it for a long time.

Seems like a narcissist.  And some here are ok with that. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2022, 05:53:12 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2022, 06:00:03 pm »

The halo effect?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2022, 06:08:56 pm »
I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappeared.

Very sad to see someone abuse the system like this when are so many people out there in desperate need.

I would never do business with people like her, I guess she knows how to milk the system and been doing it for a long time.

All bodybuilders are when you break it down.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2022, 08:10:46 am »

Very few like this, they don't get a dime from me!

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2022, 10:51:00 am »

1000% truth

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2022, 10:04:30 am »

1000% truth

You love you some narcissist women. Haha

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2022, 12:50:46 am »
She just wrecked her scooter, get ready for a new go fund page

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2022, 04:30:34 pm »
Claims she got hit by a truck whilst riding a scooter? Criticising the hospital and their facilities.

I guess you won’t be getting back your deposits

Did the truck survive? . . . Bwaa-haa-haa-haa!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2022, 07:18:48 pm »
she was on HBC in free for a moment last night and looked completely normal. talking about her plans to go out on Saturday night, and already packing for her Vegas trip 2 weeks out. I get the medical bill hell in the US, but is "hospitals without MRIs" a thing? anyway, maybe the deposits aren't stolen, who knows, only time will tell for those that have booked.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2022, 04:07:25 pm »
 Do we take Robo's silence since posting as confirmation that he's had no word from her?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2022, 06:52:05 am »
As someone who has fantasised about Aleesha for years and years (she is physically pretty much my ideal woman) but barely interacted outside of being subscribed to her OF for a period, I am really surprised by the hatred towards her. (Don’t know if it is justified or not.)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2022, 07:25:56 am »
guys don't like being scammed on gofundmes, and it turns into an interrogation now anytime anyone posts a gofundme about whether they're lying and faking their injury / sickness. also, some guys are offended that another guy would even book a $1000 session.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2022, 08:33:18 am »
 Because of the deposit amount, I wrote to the email address on her SG profiles on July 30 to mention this. I've no dog in the fight.Didn't expect word back but thought she'd at least act on the impression she's giving of, quite frankly, being scum.  Don't fall for the pictures of any bodybuilder. Base it on your interactions that involved money.

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2022, 04:31:00 pm »
Do we take Robo's silence since posting as confirmation that he's had no word from her?

Apologies for the slow update - she did get back to me via email to confirm. So we will see!

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2022, 04:46:05 pm »

Apologies for the slow update - she did get back to me via email to confirm. So we will see!

You can't be slow man, I think the entire board's opinion on her reputation hinges on you at this point.

You may low-key be the most important person on the board at the moment lol

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View