Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580102 Posts in 74085 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 01:02:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 36153 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2022, 04:25:12 am »
Still no reviews huh… lol

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2022, 04:25:12 am »

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2022, 06:14:31 am »
Am hoping to see her in Vegas in August. She was responsive by email until I sent her the 500 deposit. Then she stopped responding and hasn’t confirmed our time. I’m a bit concerned.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2022, 03:04:53 pm »
 If it's the August 18 trip date, maybe she's still awaiting other deposits to see whether going there works.  It would look better if she told you something but it's not stolen deposit territory right now.   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2022, 08:23:29 pm »
Wow you sent her a $500 deposit? That’s insane how long has it been since you last contacted her?

I hope you haven’t been screwed. There’s something not quite right with her.

I've never gotten that sense from her. Unless I missed something

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2022, 10:01:18 am »
It doesn't really take a lot of effort to just "not ignore" someone who has already sent in a deposit.  It's lazy at best, and a scam at worst - we've all seen it happen before.

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2022, 11:34:24 pm »
Wow you sent her a $500 deposit? That’s insane how long has it been since you last contacted her?

I sent the $ one week ago. Prior to that she responded to my questions within a few hours. Since then I’ve sent a few emails to confirm receipt of the deposit and make sure we’re officially locked in so I can finalize my travel… but haven’t received any replies.

I hope to hear from her soon and will definitely share if I do.

Offline scissorsfan13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2022, 05:53:32 am »
Brandi Mae posted this today advertising both of them in Vegas on those dates, so I would say that's a good sign.  Wish I had a spare 1000 dollars laying around, I'm actually gonna be in town on those dates for the Psycho Las Vegas festival.  Already gonna cost me about a grand for the trip, and that's already a huge ask for me. 

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2022, 04:58:51 pm »

That's the deal she requires.  Half paid up front or you don't get on her schedule.

Offline mjszx

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2022, 05:39:21 pm »
Seems you need to be careful here

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2022, 05:52:45 pm »
Don’t give her any deposit! She will keep it and won’t show!

Was that your experience!!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2022, 06:16:45 pm »
Don’t give her any deposit! She will keep it and won’t show!

Was that your experience!!
I'd like to know the answer to that question as well. I know he had a bad experience with another top female bodybuilder in the past, but he's never complained about Aleesha.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2022, 11:32:43 pm »
Mr. White knight and the all knowing Polite society edited the quote. He actually said to just be careful.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2022, 12:29:39 am »
She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can’t imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

Unfortunately this fundraiser story is true.

Mr. White knight and the all knowing Polite society edited the quote. He actually said to just be careful.

No. The quote was the original post. He just edited his post after quoted. He actually said what is in the quote.

There're some complaints about Aleesha Young. I heard from various guys that Aleesha keeps deposits and won't show. Some of these guys still trying to sort and get their money back.

Have them let us know if she reimburses them. The great Aleesha Young is not above being put on blast here, if she's scamming people.
I Saradas

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2022, 02:10:42 am »

You stand corrected.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2022, 10:15:11 am »
She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can’t imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

Unfortunately this fundraiser story is true.

No. The quote was the original post. He just edited his post after quoted. He actually said what is in the quote.

There're some complaints about Aleesha Young. I heard from various guys that Aleesha keeps deposits and won't show. Some of these guys still trying to sort and get their money back.

Have them let us know if she reimburses them. The great Aleesha Young is not above being put on blast here, if she's scamming people.

I stand corrected.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View