Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581271 Posts in 74123 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 10:17:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 36575 times)

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2022, 09:40:29 am »
no one is worth a 1000 an hr.

I'm going to go with this. I seesioned with Layla Mikayla earlier in the year who charges that much. Was she strong, sexy, and fun? Yes. Was it worth 1000$ hour? Not really. Not at all. I think Aleesha will be the same way, only with more limitations.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2022, 09:40:29 am »

Offline gymguy517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2022, 02:38:36 pm »
Something tells me the 1000 an hour price tag exists to keep certain types away and to cater to a specific type of clientele.  Personally, if she travels to NYC I would consider seeing her even with the price tag despite the limitations because of her “1 of 1” status. But the people who balk at said pricing are completely warranted.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2022, 03:35:18 pm »
Something tells me the 1000 an hour price tag exists to keep certain types away and to cater to a specific type of clientele.  Personally, if she travels to NYC I would consider seeing her even with the price tag despite the limitations because of her “1 of 1” status. But the people who balk at said pricing are completely warranted.

Yeah honestly if she was travelling and hit up my area I wouldn't even think twice about it.  Something tells me I won't have to worry about it though.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2022, 03:39:16 pm »
I would be surprised if she weren't charging $1000 or close to it. Anyway, I've done some, granted 2-hour, sessions with others that ran me over $1k when I factored in travel costs. If you live in NYC and she comes to you and it's $1000, that's still far easier to swallow than having to take a couple days to fly out to UT, spend probably $1800 all in just to see her (or even $1300 if her rate were only $500 and you had to do the travel). Obviously the value of money will be different to Joe the accountant and a wealthy investment banker. No one charging $1000 is targeting the average types. That said, I doubt I'd spend $1000 on anyone who's still new to sessions. There are "arbitrage" opportunities available considering the talent available in the $400-500 range.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2022, 04:21:34 pm »
If she ever came up to Toronto i'd bit the bullet at 1k. I don't do many sessions in a year anyway so its not that big a hit to me

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2022, 04:39:40 pm »
If the women provide a top quality session, with FS, and very few tours, and they have an amazing body (like Amber Deluca years ago), I think I will be OK to spend that amount of money.
I'm not rich. But women like that are not common.
That being said, before emptying my bank account, reviews are required. So, with Aleesha, even if she comes tomorrow in my country, I wouldn't contact her.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2022, 05:59:22 pm »
Was talking to an FBB in a session a few weeks ago and she brought Aleesha up as a potential doubles partner, and it was clear she understood Aleesha's popularity was on a different level. 1000 is high, but as you can tell from reactions here, plenty of guys will trade two sensual sessions for a vanilla muscle worship with her. But I'm also getting the impression "once" is implied. No doubt she can sell out a tour at that rate, the real question is will she get any repeat business? If she's going to become dependent on a session income, eventually something will have to change. It's also interesting, because this strikes at the heart of the notion that with cam work, women don't need to session. There's a reason no woman is in one-on-one eight hours a day. Even for Aleesha that money is finite.

Offline gymguy517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2022, 06:24:16 pm »
For a few it will be more that once, despite the price. Which maybe she is banking on. I remember one of the revelations early on for me in this (besides that, yeah, they will sleep with you) was that the “schmoes” came from all walks of life. Even those that were extremely successful financially (I was young and figured that the worshippers shared a similar story to mine). So, you go by that and meet the one person that ponies up that amount multiple times, and hey, there is your next rich “simp”. Sure beats being a single mother and you know the person has money. Again, complete conjecture on my part but think there is some truth to that. 

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2022, 07:59:52 pm »
This is not what I was told, I assume that is the double session price.
As for nobody being worth whatever, we all have our opinions which is all this sort of talk is in the end.

That’s the price she quoted me. No mention of double sessions

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2022, 08:12:31 pm »
Someone else raised a good point - at 1k I'm expecting a GREAT session, not just an amazing physique.  Even a physique like hers isn't worth a premium if she isn't into the session.  I'm not even talking extras or anything, but just being obviously "in the moment" and enjoying herself.  If there's any sense of it being a "I'm here because you're paying me to be here" kind of session, my willingness to pony up a high dollar value goes WAY down.  But if she's into it?  Even without extras, I'm in.

So yeah, reviews will be important.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2022, 09:05:55 pm »
4 figures for me was to tempt someone into doing a session, not seeing just anyone. And the ones who accepted were more than worth it and I didn't need someone else's review to convince me.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline oltrucker

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2022, 11:50:23 pm »

I'm going to go with this. I seesioned with Layla Mikayla earlier in the year who charges that much. Was she strong, sexy, and fun? Yes. Was it worth 1000$ hour? Not really. Not at all. I think Aleesha will be the same way, only with more limitations.

Misfit Layla Mikayla [Tess Stumpf] also knows how to milk dumb schmoes like Aleesha. A stripper for $1000 hour? You can read how she scammed $65,000 a dumb Aussie schome who lives in the States then even she dared to threaten him. My sponsorship experience - a cautionary tale

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2022, 11:04:16 am »
Guess she can charge what she likes, she’s a pretty rare prospect. There’s hardly a massive supply of women like her, I’ve paid close to that because I wanted to see a certain person and was worth every penny.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2022, 01:14:22 pm »

^^^ I stand by what I said.. No one is worth a thousand an hour.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2022, 02:36:45 pm »
This is not what I was told, I assume that is the double session price.
As for nobody being worth whatever, we all have our opinions which is all this sort of talk is in the end.

That’s the price she quoted me. No mention of double sessions
Maybe a different request then? She hasn't informed me of a change.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View