Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577191 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 08:41:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 34778 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2022, 04:04:14 am »
She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

Hmmm, yeah I think we can all guess what happened here.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2022, 04:04:14 am »

Offline Clawson

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2022, 04:05:06 am »
I think it would be more useful to could get more posts that include actual intel from your experiences trying to schedule with her vs conjecture about why she’s doing sessions, her financial situation, etc.

Useful information could includes whether she has responded to session inquiries from anyone yet, if so we’re you able to secure a date, what are her rates, did she mention traveling, etc…

I reached out about travel but haven’t gotten a response yet. Not surprising given she’s likely getting a lot of email right now.

I also saw that Sydney just posted again on sg that she’ll be in Las Vegas with Aleesha from May 16th-19th doing sessions.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2022, 05:01:30 am »
She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I never got that impression from her in 1-on-1.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2022, 12:51:24 pm »
She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can’t imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

Wow another grifter. I don’t trust Sydney and her crew they came across as very disgenuine on Twitter

Some people at least do you the courtesy of self selecting. Still can't believe these bon mots are free to read.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2022, 02:54:45 am »
She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can’t imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

Wow another grifter. I don’t trust Sydney and her crew they came across as very disgenuine on Twitter

Disgenuine on Twitter?  Have you actually interacted with or met Sydney Thunder or any of her "crew?"  I have met most if not all of them, and that remark couldn't be further from the truth.  Don't believe everything you see written on the internet.
Yo.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2022, 03:25:23 am »
Skylar was great, Nadia had a rocky start (no-showing/cancelling on guys left and right until she took it seriously) but became good, Sydney was great 6 years ago then became unreliable. Not sure what "disgenuine" is referring to here. Aleesha is her own person. If what was said about her blasting vacation pics right after doing a gofundme for a medical emergency is true, not a great look, but the past is the past I guess.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2022, 11:21:23 am »

Disgenuine on Twitter?  Have you actually interacted with or met Sydney Thunder or any of her "crew?"  I have met most if not all of them, and that remark couldn't be further from the truth.  Don't believe everything you see written on the internet.

We know The obvious answer to that question.

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2022, 01:10:48 pm »
Has anyone been able to lock down a date to see her yet?

Offline busthemus2003

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2022, 11:38:35 am »

Offline Craigary

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2022, 05:40:53 pm »
Is this real?

https://sessiongirls.com/aleesha-young/

Yes, and she'll be in Vegas soon doing doubles with Sydney thunder. Dates are on Sydney's profile.

Offline busthemus2003

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2022, 09:08:19 pm »
Isabelle told me a few years ago Alesha wanted to do sessions. Was milking her for info but had some personal barriers stopping her from going ahead. I think this thread better off focusing on getting a session setting up and feedback on the quality of the communication, session and cost would be better that speculating why and slamming her in the process.

I had to laugh at someone say they were disappointed she is doing sessions and didn’t think she was that type of person…a few posts ago.

WTF are you doing on this thread? You don’t like people doing sessions but you are contributing and a member of a session thread. The lords going to strike you down with fury and eternal abomination sinner!

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2022, 09:54:58 am »
Isabelle told me a few years ago Alesha wanted to do sessions. Was milking her for info but had some personal barriers stopping her from going ahead. I think this thread better off focusing on getting a session setting up and feedback on the quality of the communication, session and cost would be better that speculating why and slamming her in the process.

I had to laugh at someone say they were disappointed she is doing sessions and didn’t think she was that type of person…a few posts ago.

WTF are you doing on this thread? You don’t like people doing sessions but you are contributing and a member of a session thread. The lords going to strike you down with fury and eternal abomination sinner!

Well to be fair, I think her past experience (or lack thereof) with this stuff is relevant for anyone interested in meeting her, until she develops a better track record going forward.  "Buyer beware" and all that - but trust me no one is rooting for her to become a reliable provider more than I am, holy crap.

And seriously the take that someone would be disappointed in someone turning to doing sessions...I mean c'mon dude, why are you here AT ALL? 

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2022, 09:22:25 pm »
I wonder what her price would be...

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2022, 10:32:37 pm »
maybe infinity considering she changed her profile to be a webcam/phone call only one.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2022, 06:26:11 pm »
It seem that she is fighting herself if to enter this world of one on one sessions.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View