Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575053 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:39:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 34648 times)

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2022, 07:00:26 pm »
I may be taking a trip up to Syracuse in Sept to see Brandi.. Aleesha will be there i met her briefly few times but never had a conversation if I see her love to pick her brain etc on the sessions.. to my knowledge still comfortable with only doing doubles. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2022, 07:00:26 pm »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2022, 08:52:26 pm »
I may be taking a trip up to Syracuse in Sept to see Brandi.. Aleesha will be there i met her briefly few times but never had a conversation if I see her love to pick her brain etc on the sessions.. to my knowledge still comfortable with only doing doubles.

If true, that is interesting information, but also a reasonable position if she's still figuring things out. It's one thing for a provider to "know" about the business from outside, even if she's very close to it, but an entirely different thing to know from being in it.

Doubles aren't for everyone, but there are some pairings that make a lot of sense, depending on who the guy is a fan of.

As to the musings about a $1000 price tag, every marketplace is not for every customer. I'm a steak snob and prefer cage-free eggs from local farms, but I'm also cheap as fuck in almost every other aspect of daily living. My professional session habit is not part of "daily living". When I pay $600/hr for the Perfect Session as a treat to myself, that number doesn't matter to anyone else except the Provider, period. If I'm not subsidizing your lifestyle, what you spend on anything is of zero relevance to me. It's weird as fuck that some people are so doggedly insistent on acting like other people's business is somehow their business...like a bunch of damn church gossip ladies. If you don't want the $1000 meal, don't buy the $1000 meal! I feel exactly the same about waiting 3 hours for a table. There's just no meal - TO ME - that's worth that kind of wait (see: Oyster Bar at Palace Station), but I could give a shit if you make that choice for yourself. lol
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline HarryFlimFlam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2022, 06:59:19 pm »
Truth.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2022, 07:45:34 pm »
it always comes down to jealousy in some form. jealousy that some guys can afford to pay $1000, jealousy that some girls can make $1000, whatever. whenever someone writes a review of a 3-4 hour session, responses can never be about the session, it's always about the money. the people who can afford it (even if they choose not to) couldn't care less.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2022, 02:53:03 am »

If true, that is interesting information, but also a reasonable position if she's still figuring things out. It's one thing for a provider to "know" about the business from outside, even if she's very close to it, but an entirely different thing to know from being in it.

Doubles aren't for everyone, but there are some pairings that make a lot of sense, depending on who the guy is a fan of.

As to the musings about a $1000 price tag, every marketplace is not for every customer. I'm a steak snob and prefer cage-free eggs from local farms, but I'm also cheap as fuck in almost every other aspect of daily living. My professional session habit is not part of "daily living". When I pay $600/hr for the Perfect Session as a treat to myself, that number doesn't matter to anyone else except the Provider, period. If I'm not subsidizing your lifestyle, what you spend on anything is of zero relevance to me. It's weird as fuck that some people are so doggedly insistent on acting like other people's business is somehow their business...like a bunch of damn church gossip ladies. If you don't want the $1000 meal, don't buy the $1000 meal! I feel exactly the same about waiting 3 hours for a table. There's just no meal - TO ME - that's worth that kind of wait (see: Oyster Bar at Palace Station), but I could give a shit if you make that choice for yourself. lol

What he said . . .
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2022, 02:53:27 am »
it always comes down to jealousy in some form. jealousy that some guys can afford to pay $1000, jealousy that some girls can make $1000, whatever. whenever someone writes a review of a 3-4 hour session, responses can never be about the session, it's always about the money. the people who can afford it (even if they choose not to) couldn't care less.

. . . and what he said.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2022, 09:24:02 am »
I’d say forget about it at his point. 11 pages on this thread and nobody has reported a session with her or even heard 2nd/3rd hand of someone who’s done it.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2022, 12:03:44 am »
Still listed on session girls….

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2022, 01:25:39 am »
Listed for NYC now in SG.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2022, 11:09:53 pm »
I got an automated email response listing her donation, services and forms of payment..Its on the higher end as expected, why I do feel no one is worth the rate given I totally understand why guys would especially with her.  What makes me more hesitant is the fact no one has come out to say they had a solo session with her. 

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2022, 11:48:51 pm »
You have got to be stupid to pay her a deposit at this point.

Her tik tok videos have been a real turn off for me does a lot of weird sh*t

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2022, 03:57:10 am »
You have got to be stupid to pay her a deposit at this point.

Her tik tok videos have been a real turn off for me does a lot of weird sh*t

What’s wrong with her TikTok? Looks fairly normal to me. At least normal for a woman around that age.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2022, 12:03:46 am »
Saw a tik tok of her praying in front of idols, into crystals, has her own sanctuary just find it odd.

Rippedprincess carries around a stuffed dog toy and treats it like a pet/child has its own telegram channel. Just weird to see what some of these fbbs get up to.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #148 on: November 14, 2022, 07:25:57 am »
I got an automated email response listing her donation, services and forms of payment..Its on the higher end as expected, why I do feel no one is worth the rate given I totally understand why guys would especially with her.  What makes me more hesitant is the fact no one has come out to say they had a solo session with her.

Well, you kind of said it yourself. She's charging a rate you don't think anyone is worth, and pretty much everyone feels the same and that's the biggest reason you haven't heard of any reviews of her. So far, Amber D is the only sessionite I've heard of who charges that amount and has still gotten clients on the regular (I'm just going by what I've read on these forums). Everyone is curious but nobody is willing to shell out for it, not that I can blame anyone for that.

Offline tangent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2022, 09:13:51 pm »
Her rate is crazy high, yes, but even so I did reach out to her to attempt to schedule a session in Los Angeles.  Even with a $500 deposit, which is a sizable risk.  I used to chat with Aleesha on HBC with some regularity years ago, and I liked her a lot.  Not just the ridiculous physique, and gorgeous curves, but she was personable and engaging then.  More recently I have not vid-chatted with her because I found that her HBC chats turned into her mostly setting up the camera while she went through her workout, with very little interaction with the chat room.

To date, I received 1 response with a couple of time suggestions, which included addressing me by name (So did not seem to be an auto-reply).  I inquired about a time on the second day she offered, and have not heard back from her.  My last inquiry was Nov 20, and her session tour in LA was listed as  Dec 5 through Dec 9.

Am I a fool or a sucker for even considering sending her a deposit after reading this board?  Well, probably.  There aren't many girls out there I would risk a deposit that big or pay that much for a session, but Aleesha's physique is a rare thing in my eyes.  I would have bit the bullet and paid it as a one-off, and enjoyed the memory for a very long time.  I am not wealthy, but I can afford that as a rare treat.  I also won't argue with anyone who won't pay that, regardless of  who it is or how much they can technically afford.  It's not an unreasonable position to take.  I also don't really mind if others here look down on me for taking a foolish risk or paying an unreasonable amount for a session.  I have never come here to be validated.

At this point, though, I am at effectively a 0% chance I send the deposit, even if she replies to my last email and attempts to schedule.  I would have only taken the risk if I felt it was mitigated by at least decent  communication, and I did inquire about a (paid) skype session prior to the session IRL.  A face to face chat would have made me feel better about the risk as well.  As it stands, the communication has been really bad, which doesn't give much confidence.  I hope one day she get's it together.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View