Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575951 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 04:26:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A special college
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A special college  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
A special college
« on: January 22, 2022, 06:48:50 am »
A special college

Hello, I'm Alex and I'm going to tell you about the rather special events of my last year in college.

This story takes place in France about ten years ago. I was repeating my last year of college. I was 17 and found myself with 14 or 15 year olds in my class.

And yes studies were not my thing. Physically I was rather skinny and cute. I was hoping to be able to date a girl this year. I was naturally shy but I thought my advanced age would give me the courage to take the plunge.
And speaking of which, there were some very pretty girls in my class this year. In particular Deborah, a Jewess, very cute, brunette, and tall for her age. I had been in love with her for several years already, but I hadn't dared to do anything. She had repeated a grade and I had lost sight of her. Today we meet again.

On this first day of school, the teacher explained to us the program for the year. I wouldn't listen much, having sat next to my childhood friend Laeticia, one of the few students I knew. We were talking and I had lost the line of the professor's speech when she started talking about this year's sports program.

-'' This year, in fact, the management of the college is keen to promote women's sport as part of our equality project. We find that girls generally neglect this subject and that is a shame. There will therefore be a series of measures to encourage girls to be more serious in this matter. ''

This announcement from the first day left me quite amazed. Indeed I had a little fantasy. It was the muscular women. I found it very beautiful. I loved watching athletics on TV and admired women's sports. I don't know where it came from. Perhaps the contrast with my frail body and my shyness. Why should a woman be weak?

In short, this story of a special sports program aroused my curiosity and my impatience.

The teacher gave us a lot of documents during the morning and in particular the progress of the sports cycle.

We had two two-hour lessons per week on Tuesday morning and Friday afternoon. As for the disciplines that we should practice, they were the following:

September: Running lessons and table tennis
October November: Long jump and handball
December January: Gymnastics and hockay
February March: Wrestling and volleyball
April May: Bodybuilding and basketball
June: Speed ​​course and rugby.

When I was done reading I said to myself '' well I hope the girls will take this seriously ''.

My fertile imagination started to work and I saw the girls in the class easily beat the boys in these different sports and in particular Deborah, my champion.

I shook that idea from my brain, starting to get lost in my imagination. But I was eager to see what college had planned to inspire girls to get involved in sports.

Forum Saradas

A special college
« on: January 22, 2022, 06:48:50 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A special college

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View