Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:43:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Emperor's Servant
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emperor's Servant  (Read 4852 times)

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Emperor's Servant
« on: January 11, 2022, 07:25:30 am »
I was just single mom, yet here I am holding guys head on my huge, muscular, treetrunk like legs. I look back at me to my emperor sitting in his throne he gaves the sign. I look at the man I am holding "His name is the law, If you wouldn't have tried to kill him in his sleep. This would not be happening" "Please NO!" I increase pressure with my raw strength "aaghh". I heared a crack I had cracked his skull I let go and he fell down. 2 guards took his body away. I hear emperor say "You who exposed him deserve a reward" I walked towards the man who the emperor is pointing. Man was shaking in fear after witnessing what he saw. I gently touch all over his body and lowered his pants exposing an erect cock. I grab his cock and stroke it. "aahh" He was moaning from pleasure "you like it oh yes" I could tell that he has never got so much pleasure. I used my seduction skills "mmm no one can give such pleasures as me" He was shaking from arousal as I keep stroking his cock "oh my it's going to be a big one" He cummed intensely to me, such a powerful orgasm though not even comparable to emperor. I let go and tap his head "You are greatly appriciated by both the emperor and me" He didn't know what I meant when I said I was thankful and thought that I was just a servant of emperor. He and other people walked out and I walked towards my emperor.

See the emperor was also my own son. He looked at my naked body with lust. My hulking arms, extremely ripped abs, broad shoulders, pecs bigger than most tits and I was 8.20 tall. I saw his cock bulging hard in his pants "well well". How did I got to this.

Part 1 (Years ago)

I was at home with Josh my son. He was fine looking boy, I would be lying if I pretented that I never fantasized of him. "Hi handsome" "mom" "what?" I saw him blush "but you are handsome" "Mom I have something to talk" "I'm all but ears Josh" "Well I...I have this fantasy of strong, muscular women. Flexing, wrestling and the kinky stuff" He as completely red "I...was wondering if you could be that, mom" "So you want me to be strong and muscular?" I saw a bulge in his pants I felt shocked I'm his mother yet I felt so aroused. "How muscular?" "More muscular than any woman" "How about more muscular than any man?" I saw his bulge getting bigger "you know I will do anything for you?" "thaks mom"

I watched him fall asleep on his bed I felt something hitting my head. As I wake up it's already morning where's Josh. I notice I am not at home. I was in some locker room with men and women. Someone came I looked and couldn't believe my eyes. It was a woman and incredibly muscular, easily more muscular than most men. "I will train you all, emperor wants a strong warrior to be his personal bodyguard. One lucky man or woman gets to serve him the rest will have to work for me for the rest of their lives". a man yelled at her "I will not work for you!" "Oh yes you will" She walks towards him and pushed him down. "See resisting me is impossible" She got his pants off and started fucking him at first he tried to stop but he soon started to enjoy it. "aahh yes you like me fucking you. You will have this daily if you keep working for me. oh yes cum for me" I noticed my pussy was all wet. He came intensely "Aaahh yes" The woman got off and stood up. She looked at me "aroused? I can work on women too" She slipped her fingers on my pussy. "aaahh" "oh yes, you are quite good looking. Muscles would suit you well" It made me remember what Josh wanted, is this the place where I could get some muscles on me "Yes I want it" "oh you are thrilled by the idea" "aaah how strong and muscular you can make me?" "well I could make you the strongest, the most muscular woman in the empire. In fact you would surpass not just me but every man" I reached an orgasm. She let go. Looking at others their anger had turn into lust towards her. "no worries everyone of you gets to be fucked by me, if you keep working with me."

I will work with her as hard as I can. I don't know where Josh is but I will make his dreams come true. "You" She looked at me "come with me to our first session, you other get to work with others. This woman is mine to train" I noticed a big number of women who were as big and muscular as her came to the room. "come with me" I followed her. Until it was just two of us "I didn't tell you one other thing, the emperor wants a woman. The strongest most muscular woman who easily surpasses men" Sounded a lot like my son "He also wants that woman to be better at sex than anyone and impossible to resist" I felt her strong arms feeling up my body. "I hope you would be the one. As strong and muscular as I am, I was not good enough for him. His cock was amazing" I felt so turned on, she let me go. "So we will wrestle, fuck, workout and fight. My goal is to turn you that woman but it will take time" I looked at her "I am ready" "good"
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Emperor's Servant
« on: January 11, 2022, 07:25:30 am »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
Re: Emperor's Servant
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 10:06:43 am »
Another cracker of a story

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 01:24:11 pm »
Hi kek, that was a great start. Hope she will crack more skull with her thighs

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 09:16:09 am »
Hi kek, eagerly waiting for next chapter. Please post it soon.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 04:05:35 pm »
Part 2

I trained with that incredibly muscular woman every day for 3 years. We wrestled, fought and fucked. Finally I had defeated her in both fighting and wrestling. "aahh ahhh yes keep going damn you fuck better than me AAAHHH" "haah no woman nor man has made me cum like that and look at you. You are twice as big and muscular as me. "you like it huh?" "oh yes." I at first couldn't believe it myself I was more buff than anyone, with huge arms, legs, massive pecs and back so developed.

I was at the shower she came to me "my muscle queen" The woman who dominated me for 3 years has turned submissive due to my inhumanely muscular physique. I feel her rubbing my back "I think you are ready for the emperor" I turn around "will I get to serve him?" "oh yes he's nowhere as big as you are he is going to love it. But you need to pass his tests." "I know" "oh there's more he wants you to do" We went to prepare "use this mask he can only see you if you succeed". I went to the stage. I look up and recognise him "Josh?" My he has grown though not nearly as big as I am. I see him looking down and he is stunned. He comes forth "Her first test" tried to hide his amazement. A man comes forth beefy but nothing compared to me. He ran to me I stop him with one arm. I punch him in the gut and lift him high up. I perform a back breaker and threw him like a toy. Everyone went silent I look at Josh he shows thumbs down he has no need for that man. I walk towards the man and put his head between my legs and squuze hard. Until I hear his skull crack and let him go. Josh walks off. Some women came to me "very good you have shown him that you follow his orders, now you get to meet him" They walked me inside to his room it was big and soothing. He was surrounded by beefy women. "Leave us" They all looked at me in shock I was so much bigger and buffer than them.

It was just me and him. I could not believe it is Josh. "Don't take mask off just yet. You have to do couple things for me. I know already that you are strong enough but as you might know I have a thing for big muscular women you are the biggest I've seen. First I want you to wrestle me." "but..." "i know you will defeat me I love a stronger opponent"

He got ready and naked he wants it. We got hands together he looks so strong yet I don't even budge. "wow you are so strong" i saw his cock rising. I lifted him and bearhug him "aaahh" I can't believe it I'm turning his fantasies into reality. I bodyscissor him, headscissor him he is so thrilled. He ran towards me but I pick him up and tossed him like a toy and jumped on him pinning him down. "damn I am speechless I have found the perfect one." I slipped his cock inside me, I can't believe what I am doing. It feels so good I start to fuck him "wait I haven't even yet aaahhh." He tried to stop me but the pleasure I give him is so strong he can't "aaahh yes make me cum so hard" I feel him touching all over my body. "aahh yes my emperor aaahh AAHH" he already came but I kept going "AH AH AH AAAAHH" I kept going and going until we both came intensely I have never squirted that hard nor I have ever felt someone cumming inside me like that.

"You are by far the best are you willing to serve me?" "yes" He stopped "Do I know you?" I took my mask on. "Mom?" "Remember this is what you wanted" He looks at me totally amazed of my body. "Mom I..." "I know I have missed you too, wow you came so hard". I pinned him "feel free to touch my body" He rubs my huge pecs he can't believe what he sees and feels. I flex my pecs "aah mom" "you like that? My sweetboy, my emperor. You weren't expecting me" "no but wow" I feel him touching my back "aaah josh" "flex for me mom" I got off from bed "feel free to touch me" I start flexing he starts to jerk off "keep going mom" I flex all my body, my pecs, biceps, glutes, back and all while he strokes his own cock. He cums on me "oh yes Josh you like this aghh" I put on a double bicep pose. He keeps stroking himself. I feel so aroused, I had no idea it would turn him on like this.

"your favorite" I did the most muscular pose and he cummed on me again and so hard. "my my, you know Josh I will order you completely. If you want me to dominate others I will".

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 04:56:05 pm »
That was awesome. We missed you kek. Let's make the mom to crush tear other in front her emperor

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2022, 10:53:06 am »
Part 3

I flex my huge arm for Josh "Well how you want me to satisfy you?" I look at his wet aching cock. "You are so big and so muscular, you vs 5 guys in ring" "sounds fun what you want to do with them?" "I tell you mom then" "of course" So we went to my arena with a big ring in middle. "I can just pick any guy?" "feel free mom" Mom pointed at 4 skinny guys who looked so small compared to her. "who is the 5th guy?" "I was thinking of you my lord" "me?" "I know you find it so arousing, no worries I won't hurt you" I looked my other opponents "you are lucky to get the emperor with you against me but he will decide what I do to you after you have lost. Come on".

(Josh's perspective)
Mom grabbed one guy with only one arm. "Oh feeling aroused already" Mom stripped his pants and strokes his cock with other arm. "come on though you will all lose you have better chance if you all come at me." One guy ran to mom but ended up between her thighs. Me and other guy try to get her down but she is like a statue. He finally made the guy cum on her and threw him. Mom got the guy who was between her legs, got him on headlock and strokes his cock. "I will make you all cum" I jump to mom from behind but she won't even move "admirable my lord". I looked down and mom was holding other guy just with her foot. Guy she had thrown ran towards mom but mom threw guy she was holding in headlock to him. "you look already so tired but this match only ends until my lord says so" I got off moms back "make two of them cum" "as you wish" Mom got two guys and stroked their cock while holding them. Mom made them cum wildly. "looks like you two can't handle me any longer pity. My lord?"

(Mom's perspective)

"Crack his ribs but leave him be otherwise. The other one crack his skull" I lifted one guy and hugged him tight. "you love how strong I am? aghh" I felt him cumming on me "oh my, consider yourself lucky. You'll live" I cracked his ribs with force and dropped him he was taken to hospital. "Now you on the otherhand aren't so lucky, I'll make you cum so that's the last thing you will feel before I crack your skull" I got his head between my legs and start to crush him while I stroke his cock fast "already came?" I kept going he came so much more until I cracked his skull "not a bad way to go. My lord 3rd guy left" "fuck him he will be a good sex slave for you spare him" "alright" I pushed the third guy down and fucked him "aahh yes you like it" He was in such intense pleasure "I can fuck you until emperor makes me stop aahh aahh" I watched Josh where was he I felt cock entering from behind "oh yes my lord I am yours to use" So while I fucked one guy Josh was fucking me. "AAHH" We all came intensely 3rd guy was carried out. "I haven't yet submitted you my lord". I got up "come on if you still can keep on"

Josh ran to me pushing me "I love a man who gives his all" but I lift him easily and slammed him down. I got on top of him and hug him tight "I'm glad you love this Josh" I felt him cumming on my abs and he submitted. "come on cutiepie they are cheering for you" I help Josh up and crowd cheered for him "but you won mom with ease" "they love that you are willing to wrestle alongside your men. Hey you did really well" He looked at me like he has seen the hottest woman. "Josh I don't know any man as hot as you want to return to your mansion? I can give you pleasures like no one else can."

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2022, 03:04:36 pm »
Part 4

I lay on bed on top of Josh. "well my lord do you want me to fuck you?" "yes mom" I put his cock inside me and start "aahh my god Josh it's so thick aahh. How are you liking this?" "mom you are amazing I have never felt this good" "really?" I blushed like a school girl to think that I would give him such pleasure "aaahhh" I feel him touch all over my incredibly muscular back. "you like how hard and developed my back is" "yes aahh" I felt him cumming "I'll keep going as long you want don't worry I don't get tired aaahh. Watch this" I stopped moving my body and only moved my pussy "you like how strong it is? aghh" I flexed my both biceps and let him feel them "AAHH" I continued with them humping "oh Josh you are going to AH FUCK" I squirted harder than ever before. "aahh mom can you keep going" "ahh of course" "hey I want to test you how much can you make me cum" "my my. Alright Josh prepare for your most powerful and pleasurable experience. Tell me when you can't keep up" I continued, his cock went deeper inside me I both humped him and used my vaginal muscles. "AAHH mom" He was trembling already "going to be a big one huh." His legs went up he loved it so much.

"OH YES cum for me AAHH" he came so intensely but as he still wants more I can't stop. Time goes by and finally we stopped, neither of us had ever felt pleasure like that he came like 7 times and everytime more intensely and higher volume. While I came 3 times altogether. "Damn Josh your cock is like a sperm machine you got a woman like me the strongest woman in your kingdom tired." I was shaking from exhaustion I was all sweaty. I leaned to him "was I good enough?" "yeah...amazing haaah" I got up "No mom umm...I'm tired could you stay?" "of course my lord". I got next to him "come you can sleep on top of mommy's huge muscular body" He layed on me using my huge pecs as pillows. "was it fun to wrestle me?" "yes" "you don't mind losing to me?" "mom you are impossible to win and you are so good at it" "you want a rematch?" "yes and a posing show" "well I cannot disobey you" He fell asleep it felt so relaxing to have him lay on my body. I haven't slept like this with him in ages.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2022, 04:21:36 pm »
Part 5

I was doing push ups "aghh 350, 351, 352..." "wow mom" "oh you are awake" I stopped. "already erect, good you wanted me to pose for you, you can cum on me as much you want" he started to jerk his cock as I did double bicep pose "oh mom you are so huge" "you like that watch this aghh" I did side chest pose "oh mom you are driving me crazy" he was stroking it fast. I tensed my abs and he ejaculated on them. I tensed my ass "hard isn't it?" and flexed my back "agghh liking the show of the most muscular woman?". "oh yes" If he is already so turned on I have to workout so much harder I want to see him even more aroused. As I flexed my pecs he came again and stopped. I pulled him close "oh Josh my sweetboy and a hot man" I gently feel all over his body. "don't be shy you can feel my afterall I am your servant" He touches all over my body "so what you want next?" "I have some unwanted people..." "do you want me to take them out like I crushed that one guy?" "well there are those who deserve that mainly their leaders as for followers the punishment can be less severe and there are couple guys that exposed this plot I want you to reward them." "do you want me to call them here?" "No this needs to be done in front of an audience to remind them"

We got into hall and hundreds of people have gathered here including the plotters. I walked to one of the two plotters "any last wishes before I execute you" I saw his cock rise. "Make me cum hard" I pushed him down and inserted his cock inside me. I fuck him wildly as everyone watched. "aahh" he already came but I kept going until he came again so intensely "and now goodbye" I tensed my pussy as hard I could. I crushed his cock and grabbed his head with my arms until it crushed. I watch the second plotter "you next" I got his head between my legs and crushed his head. "Now you, since you weren't responsible I won't kill you". I lift him high up and performed backbreaker on him "you won't be able to walk for atleast 4 months" I look at two more guys "you were the ones who exposed their plot?" "y-yes" I grabbed them by their cocks and stroke them. "you have earned your reward. No one will make you cum as hard as me." I stroked them to edge, stopped and continued again. Everyone was so amazed "many here feel quite envious towards you two boys" and they came hard.

I walked to Josh "you have something in mind my lord" Josh whispered "We have other beefy women let them give those two pleasure" I walked back to them "today is your lucky day" 6 beefy women walked to them "these women will give you two as much pleasure as you want, I trained them personally" They went off, one guy got to hospital and plotters were dragged out. "Mom give the audience show" "your wish is my command" I started to flex my huge muscles for the audience and watched them jerk to me while Josh himself jerked his cock and shot his cum at me.

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2022, 10:37:45 am »
Wow! How about a twist in the tale. Sonny boy does something very naughty and mom punishes him by raping him with a strapon! ;)

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2022, 11:12:17 am »
Part 6

(Josh's perspective)

I woke up and felt something in my leg it felt really good I open my eyes it's mom. "Hey sleepyhead" "mom what are you doing?" "massaging your foot with my pecs" I noticed it was deep between her pecs "don't worry since I got it there I can got it out" I watched as mom massaged my foot by flexing her huge pecs. "does it feel nice?" "yes" "already a hard on? well I known a techique to stroke your cock aswell". Mom stopped and pulled my foot out her pecs. Mom lifted me on her waist and pulled me so close my cock was touching her super defined abs. "you'll love this" I felt suddenly that her tight abs surrounded my cock as she flexes her abs she strokes my cock "oh my..." "impressive huh" "mom how is that even..." "possible? well training of course and well my super human body". She keeps going I am totally amazed. "aahh mom I'm about to cum" mom got me off and leaned so my cock went inside her mouth. I came like crazy "mmMMMHHMH. Mwaahh your cum is rather tasty.  Time for morning workout" "mom" "my lord you have to be in top shape" "well fine but only if you train me mom" "with pleasure Josh" "don't I need like weights?" "no you have me and..." a girl came. "come no need to be shy" girl walked towards us. Mom lifted her with ease on my shoulders while mom herself got 4 guys on her shoulders. Mom started squatting them "come on Josh down and up". I could see that the guys mom was holding were enjoying very much. I started to do squats with girl on my shoulder.

"that's it keep going" It was so arousing to see mom do that. After we finished I let girl down and mom let guys down "next biceps". Mom offered her hands "I'm not using any strength try to lift them" I used moms arms as wight doing curls "damn these are heavy" "you are doing well my lord". After that mom lifted me on her waist. I started to do sit ups. "keep going you won't fall" everytime I got up my cock was rubbing on moms abs. "aahh mom". Mom let me down. "you are all sweaty Josh, pushups then I think it's good enough for today." Mom layed down on the floor I got ready and started doing push ups "lower my lord so your cock aaahh" Everytime I got down my cock entered moms pussy. "aahh yes keep going" and also my chest touched her massive pecs. "come on aahh" "ah mom I am about to..." I came intensely inside her "aahh yes, just couple more. aahh that's it" I got off.

Other servants went away. Mom got up. "we will have these everyday, I have to keep you strong Josh. Only I can be stronger than you, you look rather cute after a good pump." Mom gently pats my head. "Mom ummm..."

(Mom's perspective)

Josh was blussing like he was talking to his crush. "can we have date in the beach?" "Josh you are asking me out? You..." I am his mother and his servant and yet he really is asking me  out "well we have gone so far already, sure I am more than happy to spend more time with you". I have already fucked him so much yet I felt so surprised that he really has a crush...No somehow I can tell that Josh is in love with me. "alright we go to beach after this". I got a starp on and pushed Josh into wall. I inserted my strap-on inside Josh. "ah mom what are you doing?" "raping you Josh, I saw you you having sex with your other servants without inviting me, cumming on girls without me." "Mom I order you to stop aahh" I can hear pleasury from his voice "I am still your mom Josh, mom has to punish naughty boy. You just have to endure. I am far stronger than you it's pointless to fight back." I saw Josh cumming on the wall but kept going "Sometimes even emperor deserves to be punished otherwise you could get too cocky. My naughty boy I still love you Josh I am not angry at you. You just need a punishment" I can't believe I am raping my own son and enjoying it. He again was shooting his cum to wall.

I got off. "Mom..." He didn't look angry "sorry mom" "no need to apologize I already punished you." "Mom I don't want... but you just raped an emperor" I smiled at him "I know you have to punish me later, servant is not supposed to rape emperor. Well shall we go to the beach" I gently touch his face "yes of course mom" "I hope you aren't too angry I mean it's quite unusual for mom to rape her own son, I still want to see you happy and I still want to satisfy you." "Mom let's go and you did the right thing I have been too naughty recently". We headed to the beach.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2022, 02:53:13 pm »
Part 7

(Josh's perspective)

We were at the beach. Mom looked me "which bras you prefer?" "Mom you can be barechest, your pecs are so big biggest I've seen" "oh well" Mom threw them off and bounced her huge pecs "someone likes mommys pecs" Mom took a glass bottle "I don't want you to get sun burned" Mom got on top of me and spread lotion on me. Her arms feel so strong yet so gentle. "looking at my body?" "yes" "I'm glad you like it." Her pecs looked so massive and her arms and really wide shoulders. Yet her her face is so pretty. Mom turned me around and spreads lotion on my back "oh I know how hot you find me" Mom leaned close so I could feel her pecs on my back "I too find you really hot Josh". Mom got off.

"A tata, I'm not done yet my lord". Mom pulls my head close to her pussy until half my head is inside. "I could crush your head and no one would do anything" I shake from fear she could do it the fact that she's able to get half my head like this "mom I..." "hahaha I was playing with you. you are safe I would never do it to you" I felt mom using her vaginal muscles to massage my head "feels good doesn't it?" "yeah" "aahh so want you want? I can relax you, pleasure you and massage you in different ways." Mom got off.  "well armwrestling" "alright" We layed down and got hands together "go" I try but she won't even budge "come Josh harder" I try as hard as I can but shes like a statue "you look rather cute when you give yor all" Mom slowly puts my arm down. We got up I put my hands on moms pecs and rub them "impressive huh. aahh yes" She likes it "Mom?" "Josh I'm still a woman I...get aroused when you aaahh do that". "is it wrong?" "No I love it Josh aahh" I could see moms pussy getting wet.

"oh my you know how to pleasure a woman". I stopped "you are so kind" Mom lifted me on her shoulders to sit "may I?" "yes mom" Mom sucked my cock while holding me like that. We weren't bothered but people who saw liked what they saw. They would love to be me. "aahh mom I'm cumming" I came intensely and mom drank huge amounts of my cum like she was in desert finally finding something to drink "maahh." Mom let me down "Mom you see that lifeguard?" "yes" I wave so he comes "you are relieved of your duty" The guy looked at mom clearly intimitated and went off. "who is it Josh?" "you mom get to be the lifeguard" Mom lifted me and hugged me "that's so sweet thank you".

Mom had to keep watch today but I get to touch all over her muscular body. Mom ran off taking 2 boys too far off the water carrying them in her shoulders. Mom let them down.

(Mom's perspective)

I let boys down "you should be more careful those are shark infested waters" They looked angry at first but their expression changed immideitly. "wow yeah sorry" "wow? you like what you see?" I flex my huge bicep "go ahead" they feeled it I could see their erection bulging from their pants.  I flexed my huge pecs "it's nice to have fans. you look like you want me to pleasure you" "well..." "If my lord approves I will, but remember who I am he could also order me to crush you" They looked at me little scared. I looked at Josh he approves. "well you two are lucky I get to pleasure you". I grab their cocks and stroke. "oh yes you like that". Josh walks to me "oh you want to join in how about some flexing" I pose for them and for Josh and everyone masturbates while I pose. and all cummed for me boys went away happy. "You look pleasantly surprised Josh". "well I was not expecting that you are into that" "oh I am I never told you before I became your servant I used to pleasure everyone and make all cum for me."

(Josh's perspective)

We returned to our palace. "what is it?" "well mom I haven't yet punished you". 5 big and muscular women came and grabbed mom. and got her down. "you are smart you knew you need more power to hold me down". I inserted my cock inside mom. "aahh" and fuck her. "yes punish me my lord. aahh I raped you though I'm your servant aahh" she was quite enjoying it "aahh yes your cock feels so amazing". I came already "don't stop make me wet the floor". So I fuck mom until she starts to squirt intensely "AAHH AAHH yeah mommy has been a bad girl". After I finished and got off and the other women let go of mom and went away. "I'm proud of you Josh you punish me despite me being your mother". "Mom I made you make a mess" floor was so dirty "I clean it Josh, I punished you and you punished me".

After mom cleaned the floor she pinned me down and smiled "I know what you think you have fallen in love with me. I am quite flattered" "mom well...yes" "no need to feel embarrased what's better than having mom as sons lover? Also I...I am in love with you Josh, my sweetboy has turned into such a fine, hot man." Mom got closer my cock went inside her "aahh Josh" Mom was really in love "make me pregnant" "mom" "I know you would want it. You could have a harem of musclebound women, I will personally train them" Mom fucked me that night more than usual I have never cummed like that but she also came numerous times and we both got exhausted."

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2022, 04:28:48 pm »
Part 8

(Josh's perspective)

Mom got pregnant and gave birth to 8 daughters. When they became adults mom started to train them immideitly to make them as muscular and strong as she was. "oh yes pump that iron girls if you want to join with me and Josh you have to het more muscular." I got to see them wrestle together it was so hot.

I was laying on bed. Mom came to me naked she was even bigger and more muscular, standing at 7 feet tall. "oh yes you like mommys improved muscles agghh" Mom flexed her both biceps she looked so ripped. "aah mom" I felt my cock getting hard so quick. "now it's time for some sensual loving but we aren't alone" Suddenly I saw 8 women coming from the door all naked and they were all as big and muscular as mom. They were my daughters. "and I trained to have sex, they are all really good at it" all of them looked so thirsty for some action. All jumped to our big bed.

They all had so big and ripped biceps, huge pecs, incredible abs. Each took turn to fuck me, stroke my cock and making me cum so much.

(Mom's perspective)

Josh is in heaven on earth, I feel so aroused watching all our 8 daughters to give such pleasure to him. "Already cummed so much now it's time for mommy to join". I got on top of Josh and started to fuck him "aahh yes so wet. I may have gotten older but I still know how to aahh give you incredible pleasure oh yes". As I fuck him 3 of our daughters worship my muscular body. And others watch in pleasure and awe. One even says "oh my god mom how you are that good?" "cum for me josh ahhh AAHH" I made him cum inside me.

"Lucky man to think that you have now me and your daughters, we all serve you and make love with you. And oh my I can see that you have gotten buffer too. Want me to keep going?" "you bet mom" "okay my lord aahh". I fucked him until he got too tired. I got off. "haahh to think you cum so much". We all got to sleep with him. He loved to watch us wrestle sometimes  Josh got so excited he joined in. And we all got to cum him crazily in the ring and submit him.

My sons fantasy had turned into reality. We'll I did rape him couple times but he let our daughters rape me as a punishment. His muscle woman harem dream also came true. Eventually I became grandma and our daughters gave birth to new daughters who became as muscular and strong as I was.

The end

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Emperor's Servant

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View