Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572601 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:23:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Gym Beast
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gym Beast  (Read 6270 times)

Offline Dudemar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Gym Beast
« on: January 04, 2022, 07:13:09 pm »
You might find yourself going to the gym on a regular basis, and you may be lucky enough to go to one that has its fair share of toned, muscular bodies to ogle over. If, as a guy you have a thing for muscle bound women you may be lucky to pick a gym known for a bevy of female bodybuilders who regularly train there, swollen and sweating at every machine.

I am a female muscle enthusiast lucky enough to belong to such a gym, and I spend my time scoping out the talent there. It's motivating to see so many insane bodies coming and going from the gym, sometimes I'll take extra time just to watch them. Though, you have to be sly so you're not caught staring.

Who are my favorites? The biggest, most muscular, most ripped of course. It's like an addiction: you get attracted to a muscle woman lifting heavy and then an even bigger one comes along and now all your attention is on her you almost entirely forget the other one. How many female bodybuilders have I had, you ask? Not nearly enough.

At my gym, however, there is one that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Like an alpha predator, she stalks through the jungle of weight lifting machines. Benches more than anybody I have ever seen, and is there practically every day.

I hear people talk behind her back, they don't say anything ever flattering. Maybe they'll insult her, but it's always with a twinge of fear she'll find out and snap them like a twig. Bitch. Freak. Monster. Manly. Took it too far. The list goes on. Mostly, we end up calling her Gym Beast.

She is primordial, pure muscle and twice as wide as most men, weight belt affixed to her waist striding through the gym maxing out one machine after the other and coming back to it again. She has closely cropped blonde hair and tattoos everywhere. She gets into it with everybody, and when she's not lifting weights or pounding down a protein shake she is yelling in someone's face looking to start a fight, her eyes bug eyed and neck veins flaring.

People complain about her, but nothing ever happens because she's a lifelong friend of the owner. Other gym goers give her a wide berth as she passes by and God help you if you took a machine she was about to use. Everyone steers clear of her, she practically has the whole gym to herself when she goes because everyone knows not to be there.

I'm the only one who makes it a point to be around the same times she is. Gym Beast usually comes later, at night and I know they let her stay past when it closes because it's her. No one else is afforded the luxury.

I'm obsessed with her, and I absolutely love it when she goes full roid rage on someone. I've watched her and all this time there is no hint of being a girly-girl or any cracks in the persona. She is a mean, domineering, strong unmerciful muscle goddess. And I want her so, so badly.

One night, I stay later than usual. Gym Beast spends at least several hours and I stretch out my workout, taking lots of breaks and not going as heavy so I don't wear myself out too much. Across from me, there she is working a pec fly maxed out weight. Her veins pop further and further out so much it looks like they'll explode right out of her. She also has a pair of massive breast implants under the muscles that make her even more of a spectacle. They're so big they clap together every time she pulls on the cables.

She grunts loudly, like an animal, metal percussions from her earbuds are so loud I can make out the lyrics clearly. Everything about her is hardcore, there is no softness to be found anywhere. Her strong jawline juts out, her teeth clenched together as she pushes herself well beyond any physical limitations. I bet she could tear this whole gym down with her bare hands if she wanted to.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh." She strains, doing so many reps I have lost count.

She stops and takes a deep breath. I make the mistake of lingering too long on her and she sees me looking, staring at her. This woman now has the look of an enraged bull and is stomping her way towards me. Her physique is so big the ground practically shakes.

Gym Beast stops short a few inches away from me, and she's yelling at me.

"The fuck are you staring at, stick figure?"

No words are forthcoming. I want to tell her she is the most amazing thing I have ever seen, that her muscles give me the biggest erection, that touching her body would be the most heavenly experience. But nothing comes out, instead I stammer.

"Uh, uh, uh, you braindead or something?"

I shake my head and she storms away, flipping me the finger. I sheepishly go behind some other equipment, working out a bit more and trying to look like I'm minding my own business. Behind me I can hear her going at another machine, legs I think, and straining.

Hearing her groan turns me on and I have an awkward erection. Luckily, everyone has pretty much cleared out. They're almost about to close. I think Gym Beast actually locks up on her way out, probably has a key from the owner so she can come and go as she pleases.

Some lights shut off in the front and I hear someone lock the door. Never been here this late before. It's just me and Gym Beast. She's done with her legs and I poke my head around the corner to see her posing in front of the mirrors. I can see her assessing every muscle and seeing what she wants to work on improving next. I'm transfixed by her form, her body is so huge it dwarfs everything.

I want to tell her how perfect she is. How her arms are like steel girders with veins striating from them. How her back is so wide it takes up the entire mirror. Lost in these fantasies, she sees me looking at her again in the mirror.

Gym Beast is looking mightily pissed and turns around, again coming towards me like an angry rhino. I'm really not sure if I'm gonna get my ass kicked this time around, and there is literally no one around to do anything about it.

"You again." She spits at me like I was her mortal enemy.

"What is your fucking problem?"

"I don't mean anything by it." I say ineffectually.

"You are staring at me like I'm some sort of freak or something." She tenses up her neck and her biceps.

"No, not like that at all. I really admire your muscles."

Gym Beast raised an incredulous eyebrow at me.

"Oh, really? Is that so?" She says like an unconvinced cop to a suspect.

"I really like muscular women and you're the biggest. You're here all the time and…"

I struggle to finish my sentence.

"...and lemme guess, you watch me?"

To that I nod, guilty as charged.

"And...what. Is. That?" She points to the tent in my shorts, I'm fully erect at the thought of her. Even her low, angry voice shouting at me is a massive turn on.

"That supposed to be for me?" She looks at it quizzically, before I can react she grabs it and squeezes, feeling the length of it like she's determining its worth.

"Hmm. Not bad. And tell me, you little pervert, what are you gonna do to make it up to me?"

Squeezing my nuts and cock together, it nearly drops me to the ground. I feel the wind knocked out of me and I wince. She went easy on me there, probably easily could have crushed them permanently had she wanted.

Right now, I'm about ready to get out.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. I'll just leave now."

Face red, I scramble to the front door and find it's locked, won't budge. Nothing I do helps, it stands firm and I look behind me to see Gym Beast coming up slowly behind me like some slasher movie villain.

"Locks from the inside as well. I got the key." She teases me with it, and puts it back into one of her pants pockets.

Gym Beast rubs her hands together like she's been given an early Christmas present.

"Now, what to do first?"

"C'mon, please. I really, really should go."

"If you want out you do what I say...or you take the key from me. What do you think, think you can take it?"

She pats her pocket and then flexes her biceps at me, two massive cannons that I couldn't possibly even begin to deal with.

As she moves forward, she keeps pushing me back until I'm up against a wall and she is right in front of me again, her eyes bulging crazily, veins throbbed all over her face and neck and her massive fake breasts are pinning me. They're so hard and firm they could crush me just as easily as her bicep muscles could.

"And what do you think of these, little man? Everyone said these were too much. Know what I said? I said fuck them and what they think. I'll make my tits and my muscles as big and as hard as I want. You know what? I love them. Love that I can smother a man with my big, hard plastic tits just as much as I can with big arms and legs. Nothing is ever too much for me. Doesn't exist."

She drills into me further with the breasts. I feel like my chest will burst, then she lets me go and turns around.

"Come with me, I need a little helper for something." She wags her finger at me, beckoning me to follow her and directs us to the women's locker room. A forbidden place, I feel like I'm violating some sacred rule by following her there.

Gym Beast opens up a locker and takes out her workout bag, unzipping it on the bench. She takes out a small case which she opens to reveal a syringe and a bottle with something written in Russian letters.

"Mama's little helpers." She grins proudly. I've never taken any myself, but I knew plenty around the gym who did. Whatever specific steroid it was, it looked very potent. Putting the needle into the bottle, she pulled the plunger back and it filled up with liquid.

"Here, fill me up."

I take the syringe and she pulls her workout pants down, exposing her tight, muscular ass. Nervously I begin to inject. I don't want to screw it up, and I begin to push down on the plunger until nothing is left, then take out the needle.

She takes it from me and puts it back into the case. For a few minutes she paces around, back and forth like a caged animal, making grunts that I'm not quite sure what to make of.

"Oh, I can feel it now. All that juice is working its way through my system. Makes me feel powerful, like I can do anything. Fuck! Feels like my muscles are on fire!"

Gym Beast flexes so hard and I can see every vein straining, every muscle hard. She takes off her shirt and flings it at me, it lands in my face with a wet slap and she has her pants off, then her bra and panties.

"Fucking clothes, just gets in the way."

I notice right behind me is another huge mirror and that's what she's looking at.

"Move!" She shrieks at me, her voice so deep and growly like a death metal singer.

I comply and practically leap out of the way. The sight of her completely naked, sweaty and full of hard muscles is almost too much for me. My jaw hung agape. She's practically swelling up even more before my eyes. Her nipples are pierced and so is her belly button below. Her engorged clitoris has swelled to monstrous proportions and there are so many piercings down there as well.

Hands on her hips, she flexes so hard she's somehow become even wider and bigger. There are so many abs bulging on her, and I want to touch them and feel how washboard hard they must be. Her face is a spider web of veins, her eyes look aflame as if the steroids had unlocked some superhuman power within her.

"Oh fuck yes, I am so big right now. Everyone else is so tiny. And I want to get bigger, you hear me, stick? I want to be so big I can't fit through the door. I'm gonna be so big it'll boggle your little mind. I'm gonna take all the steroids and lift all the weights there are."

I believe every word of it. This woman is a muscle monster, and with time I bet she'll get even bigger. She'll make every other bodybuilder here look meek in comparison. Gym Beast is the hardest of the hardcore I have ever seen.

"Know what else? I'm gonna get even bigger tits, too. These aren't big enough. Once my body gets bigger, the boobs have to follow. Tits and muscles, muscles and tits. Making them bigger is all I think about."

Her breasts were huge, massive alone and they stood on her chest like two immense bowling balls. Big blue veins traced around them. She flexed one pec and the tremendous cantaloupe bounced, then she did the other and followed up by doing both at the same time. This made my cock feel like it was so hard it was going to explode right out of my pants.

"I'm all sweaty. Bet you like that. Don't you?" She turned to me and cornered me against a row of lockers, the metal parts digging into my back and she took her tremendous hands and wrapped them around my neck and started squeezing.

"I can smother you with my muscles, or…" She lets go, then thrusts her bust, two huge implants crushing against my face, her nipples hard as daggers.

"I could smother you with my tits. Or maybe both, but then it would all be over too quickly for me to really enjoy."

They're hard as rocks, matching the hardness of her muscles. I really am having trouble breathing and I swat at the air uselessly, trapped beneath her massive frame and breasts. They're sweaty and slippery, though, and I managed to squeeze out underneath them and scramble around Gym Beast and she tears after me, hooking a hand around my shirt.

My shirt rips in half as she yanks on it, letting me go free as I race out of the locker room and see if there's an exit in the back.

"Come back here, you little bitch boy!"

She sounds so deep and raw now like a real-life monster and I catch a glimpse of her behind me. Somehow, none of the bulk slows her down and she's easily keeping pace with me. A look of uncontained fury has spread across her face and her taut, huge muscles ripple along with her massive breasts which bounce along to every step. Gym Beast looks like those wild predators you see running caught with a high speed camera on a nature show.

Her legs pump and pump, huge quads that have so much power in them she practically vaults over anything in her way. That giant bust of hers looks like two heat seeking missiles with the nipples aimed directly at me, following my every move.

But the doors in the back are locked and have no give either, and I waste no time turning around and running in the opposite direction. Soon, the lead that I have is closed and she tackles me, her huge frame crashing into me like a freight train and I fall, smashing my face into the floor.

Gym Beast belts out some kind of roar or war whoop, I can't really tell as my head is throbbing.

"Got you."

Before I know which direction is which, I try to get up and see her crouched close to the floor in front of me like a primate ready for battle, her face intensely concentrated and steely muscles coiled and waiting to pounce.

"Please, let me go." I beg.

"Not gonna happen." She replies and jumps on me in a whirl of muscular limbs, I can barely comprehend what's happening. In an expert move, she has me pinned to the floor, my arms behind my back and she's pressing her knees into my back as if I were on a medieval torture rack. I don't know if it was a wrestling move or jiu jitsu, all I knew was she had me locked in and I wasn't going anywhere soon.

"See what happened? You just made things a hundred times harder on yourself. I was being nice before, but now…"

Yanking up on my arms, I scream in agony. She pulls me up off the floor and has my arms pinned behind my back, I'm completely subdued. Trying to kick and wriggle free proves fruitless. Gym Beast grabs my cheeks and points my head to the ceiling where there's a hidden camera.

"See that, stick? Know why I have the run of the place? It's because the owner loves to watch me dominate and humiliate little chumps like you. Most are just unlucky to be stuck here late with me, but you wanted to see me on purpose. You having fun yet?"

She makes me nod up and down. With her massive hand.

"Good. And, oh, look at that: looks like we're both sweaty. Between that run and tackle, you're filthy. Time to shower off."

Despite my protests, she slings me across her shoulder like I'm merely a piece of luggage and carries me back to the women's locker. It makes me feel even smaller in comparison to her, I must weigh absolutely nothing to her. Strength is so immense, I can't get loose.

We get to one of the shower stalls and she puts me down, hard. Gym Beast points a finger to it.

"Turn it on, make it nice and hot."

This time, she made it a point to shut and lock the door behind her. I could try to run again, but it would be no use. I figure it's best to do what she says, and I turn the shower on, letting the water run until it's very warm.

A veil of steam develops and she feels the water.

"Mmm, very hot. Just the way I like it. Now: get in."

I shake my head.

"Strip!" She barks. I shake my head again and she slaps me across the face, causing me to see stars. It feels like getting hit head on with a car. Her muscles swell up, her veins on her face and neck throb at me in anger. Taking an intimidating step forward, she raises her hand again and this time I take my shoes and socks off, followed by my shorts and boxers.

"Good boy." She says.

Soon, I'm completely naked, my hands covering my hard cock.

"Move your hands." She commands.

I do so, and she can see my full erection. I can't help it, her muscles are just so huge and amazing and she is so pumped. It's like my cock has a mind of its own, responding to her separately from my fear of her immeasurable strength.

Gym Beast slaps my cock several times until it's beet red. It springs back and forth like a stiff diving board. It hurts so much.

"So hard at the sight of my muscles, aren't you? Get in the goddamn shower, stick."

I do so and I'm hit with a torrent of hot water. Gym Beast follows, enclosing me with her slabs of stony muscles, she's so huge I can't escape. She presses me against the wall and I can feel her huge, engorged clit rubbing against me from behind.

"I love my huge clit, don't you? It's so big and outside of me, like I've got my own cock. It's so big bet I could stick it inside you. Touch it."

I reach behind me and feel it. It is huge, and so sensitive. It bristles at the slightest touch, sending tremors of pleasure through Gym Beast's massive body.

"I want an even bigger clit, too. God, could you imagine that? I'm gonna take even more steroids and do it. It'll get so big I'll be able to fuck you with it. Just spread your ass cheeks and fuck you with it. The ultimate domination. Gets me wet thinking about it."

She's not lying. She is so wet down there my hand is soaked.

"Yes, now suck my big tits." She lets me turn around and I do so. Her huge, pierced nipples are pointy and erect. I can barely fit one in my mouth and I fondle them both. They're so big and hard and fake, not at all like a soft real breast.

"Now, soap them up and the rest of my muscles, too."

There's a bar of soap and I work a lather on her breasts, working my way down on her lats, traps, biceps, abdominal and her huge legs. Everything is so big, so hard, so many veins. Everything is turned up to eleven with her body. I can't believe it. But here it is, all real and ready to touch.

My hands work her body, exploring every muscle. So many of them, it doesn't feel like I can ever feel enough of them.

"You're so big and muscular." I say, stating the obvious.

"Tell me something I don't know, stick."

She turns on the water and we step out. It feels dreamlike, her muscles in the steam. It's so steamy I can barely see her now. Like Gym Beast is some mythical creature on top of a misty mountain.

"Dry me off, stick."

I go to find some towels and begin the task of drying her off from her feet to her sizable arms and chest. Wiping off her massive breasts takes enough time by itself. I towel myself off too. Gym Beast looks intently at my erection and grabs it, starts pumping my dick and after a few strokes I have to try and not squirt a load right in front of her.

"This is mine from here on out. You're like a life-sized dildo I get to use to relieve all that stress from getting big and competing."

She squeezes my cock so hard it turns purple. Fuck, it hurts. Then she stops and pumps it once more.

Throwing me against the bench, she mounts me reverse cowgirl style, working herself up and down on me, double flexing her giant biceps.

"What's a girl gotta do to get some good dick? Start thrusting!"

I oblige her and can feel her wet pussy, her numerous piercings and as she tightly flexes, I feel my body respond and shudder. I'm terrified by her raw, immense power and aroused at the same time. My mind and body are in conflict. All that power coursing through her body terrifies me and makes me want to flee, yet I cannot deny the hardness in my cock at her muscles and dominant nature.

Her body is so hard and heavy, it weighs tons on my small, skinny frame. She grabs my hands and puts them on her hips, driving me further inside of her. Her hips flare and flex as well, her quads strain and she's practically sumo jumping up and down on my cock so hard I fear the bench will break in two. All the tattoos on her body are in motion like they're cartoons come to life as she flexes and throbs up and down, up and down.

"Hmm...mmm, that'll hold me for a bit at least. God, I feel like I can go for hours. Days even. I always need a good, hard fuck after steroids and a workout."

She turns around to me and my face is eclipsed by her enormous fake tits which hover above me like two globes. Strands of veins throb around them like they're living beings and her abs bulge in my face. I can barely make her face over her tits, a wild and animal look in her face. Like she's trying to fuck me in half, it's pleasure and torture at the same time.

Up above my head, I notice her wet workout pants and I fish out the key, trying to be stealthy so she doesn't notice and keep it in my tight fist.

"Shit, fuck. I'm about to come." She announces and I feel a piece of the bench give beneath her mighty heft and break, causing one side of the bench to fall and taking us both down with it. I gush and cum, and soon we crash to the floor, awash in sweat and cum and pussy juices.

We face each other and she kicks her lips with a long, almost serpentine tongue and I notice she's got a pair of thick tongue studs as well.

"More, give me more, stick. I'm not anywhere near done yet."

"I don't have anything else, I'm tapped out." I manage to huff out. It feels like I'm completely spent, totally drained.

"Fuck that. I don't care if I have to cram a fistful of viagra down your throat, we're not finished here."

I spot my shorts in the corner where I have my car keys. I frog leap over and manage to snatch them, then get to my feet and race to the door where I unlock it, then lock it behind me as Gym Beast angrily gets up and is banging on the door.

"Stick, you are asking for it now!" She yells behind the door.

I get a second and slip my shorts on, running to the front, key in hand. The door breaks open and Gym Beast takes off like a bat out of hell, a flurry of muscles in hot pursuit.

This time, I make it to the door and unlock it, flinging it wide open as I race through the parking lot and click to unlock the doors. She's still after me, swerving through the dozen or so cars left in the shopping mall lot.

I'm in the car now and just as she gets to the driver side door I click it locked. Gym Beast yanked on the handle several times before realizing it wasn't going to give and started banging on the glass wildly.

I frantically start the car and back out. She goes to the front and jumps onto the hood, her huge implants pressed up against the glass and her huge arms banging, causing a crack to web across.

"You little fuck, how dare you try to get away from me!" She begins to bang her head against the glass and her face is overcome with veins, her muscles swollen to such proportions I honestly don't know if she can rip me right through the windshield or not.

I accelerate backwards faster and swing to the side, she tumbles off and immediately gets back up. I turn my car in the opposite direction and head out of the lot. She runs after me for a bit but stops as there's no way to close the distance.

"I'll find you, stick! We're not done! You hear me, stick? We're. Not. Done!"

She screams after me, her roid voice so loud and deep it sounds almost inhuman. I try not to look in the rearview mirror, try not to look at the impossibly huge female hulk made up entirely of bulging muscles. I wish I could tell you I didn't take one more look at that magnificent monstrosity as I peeled away, driving at top speed to try and get back home where I'd believe my puny locks would keep such a woman out. But I'd be lying if I did.

Forum Saradas

Gym Beast
« on: January 04, 2022, 07:13:09 pm »

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Gym Beast
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 05:37:27 pm »
Wow what a psychopath!! He's lucky he escaped when he did! He'll have to find a new gym to work-out in.

.... I'm sure he'll be back and even apologize to her for leaving lol

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 01:32:21 pm »
Really fun premise!  I'm enjoying the read quite a lot.  Great work!

Offline engel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 04:52:44 pm »
 :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Gym Beast

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View