Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575982 Posts in 73252 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 05:17:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best biggest F/S sessionette
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best biggest F/S sessionette  (Read 12130 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Best biggest F/S sessionette
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2022, 08:12:25 am »
See Musclefoxjenni is back on webcam, wonder if she is back doing sessions? https://www.herbicepscam.com/GenFlex/profile/

Nope. A solid no

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2022, 08:12:25 am »

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2022, 03:40:43 pm »
For me personally it was Fabi Antoine. To me she had it all. But I might be biased because I saw her several times so she had the opportunity to get to know my body. 
Also I haven't seen many great wrestlers such as Amber Arekah and others I have been curious about. 

So this list will probably be biased by whom people actually got to meet.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2022, 10:31:56 pm »
For me personally it was Fabi Antoine. To me she had it all. But I might be biased because I saw her several times so she had the opportunity to get to know my body. 
Also I haven't seen many great wrestlers such as Amber Arekah and others I have been curious about. 

Fabi was definitely a unicorn.  I was able to hold my own against Gabrielle Hames, Joanne Lee, and several other powerful women (although my list is not all inclusive), but against Fabi I was rendered helpless.  Even forgetting her judo skills, her physical strength was something from another plane of existence . . . combine that with her sensuality AND HER need, check that, DEMAND to be gratified, I felt like maybe she should have been paying me!  LOL!  And WTF ever beat her in a judo competition????
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2022, 01:12:03 am »

I miss Fabi so much. She’s retired now so I can say this easily but damn.  I’m 5’8 230 and her doing a BJ lift on me with ease and finishing in her mouth while in the air is an experience I will NEVER forget.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2022, 06:01:20 pm »

I miss Fabi so much. She’s retired now so I can say this easily but damn.  I’m 5’8 230 and her doing a BJ lift on me with ease and finishing in her mouth while in the air is an experience I will NEVER forget.

Whoa!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2022, 04:28:41 am »

Oh this sounds absolutely amazing! I'd love to experience this in a session with someone from this era! lol

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2022, 09:51:40 pm »
Have had more luck with euro babes but ones that spring to mind Deb Dandrea Yvette Xena. Barb Carita, collette Claudia P Fabi. and there is about another 7 or 8 but don’t think they would like it public.

with time to think …these are also public …. Marina Lopez, Amber D, ms Melissa, muscle x sheena, Brandi Mae. Again about another 6-7 UTR that I want to see again.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2022, 01:29:35 am »
I think the culture of European and Canadian women are definitely more sexually liberal and more sexually open minded from my experiences.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2022, 01:55:27 am »

I've had good luck with American session providers as well as Canadian and European women. The legal framework is different in different countries. In Canada, there was no law against providing sexual services before 2014. The common charge before then was solicitation. It was only then that the purchase of sexual services and the communication for the exchange became illegal, as was the act of living off the avails of sexual services. So advertisement and pimping are illegal in Canada, but sex work is not. I'm not aware of the European laws but I imagine they're a little bit more liberal than ours are.

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2022, 12:20:42 am »
Have had more luck with euro babes but ones that spring to mind Deb Dandrea Yvette Xena. Barb Carita, collette Claudia P Fabi. and there is about another 7 or 8 but don’t think they would like it public.

with time to think …these are also public …. Marina Lopez, Amber D, ms Melissa, muscle x sheena, Brandi Mae. Again about another 6-7 UTR that I want to see again.

Wow!! Sheena, didn’t know that was available with her

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2022, 04:25:35 pm »
Not sure this is the same.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2022, 06:41:28 pm »
Amber de Luca! No we are talking would love to see her again 👍

Offline Hovado

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2022, 05:24:55 pm »
Hi all,

Who is the biggest and best sessionette you’ve had a full f/s session with? I’ll start:

1. Ms Xena - very very big and sexual
2. Wildcat - would be first for really enjoying the sessions but is slightly smaller than Ms Xena
3. Claudia P - very “wide”, quite short but hot

Claudia P. is the Italian bodybuilder ? I didn’t know that she did F/S

Neither me, but it must be wonderful with her

Offline buckyboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2022, 12:24:18 am »
I have gotten lucky with three muscle girls (thank you god)

Wildcat....wonderful home setting, unbelievable view her on top

Utah Sweet..in her muscle phase.....drinking the bottle of wine I brought while CG

One other famous provider, regularly reviewed her but I will pass on naming her.  If she didn't sum, she deserves an Oscar.  You all know her

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2022, 12:52:45 am »
I have gotten lucky with three muscle girls (thank you god)

Wildcat....wonderful home setting, unbelievable view her on top

Utah Sweet..in her muscle phase.....drinking the bottle of wine I brought while CG

One other famous provider, regularly reviewed her but I will pass on naming her.  If she didn't sum, she deserves an Oscar.  You all know her

Why not name the last one lol

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best biggest F/S sessionette

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View