Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:55:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Up and Growing Neighborhood
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Up and Growing Neighborhood  (Read 29312 times)

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Up and Growing Neighborhood
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2022, 10:38:36 am »
To add. I almost didn't catch the reference but Charmion's Ultimate Fitness. Nice one.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2022, 10:38:36 am »

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2022, 05:04:13 pm »
please more on the hot grandma love mature muscle stories..

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2022, 03:53:51 pm »
This has been a great read so far!  Really loving all of these subtle encounters that seem to be pulling the story in an exciting direction.  Can't wait to read more!

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2022, 08:43:58 pm »
The Coffee Shop
-------------------

I was obsessed. The dating apps weren’t satisfying anymore so I deleted them off my phone and focused my energies on finding Charmion's Ultimate Fitness. Despite hating the jock-and-bro culture of most gyms, I intended to sign up there to meet my kind of strong and fit woman.

No variation or combination of the gym’s name yielded search results. Anything related to health and fitness in my area was limited to a few yoga studios and running clubs. My friends had never heard of the place and my co-workers just told me to sign up at any of a dozen commercial gyms in the city.

I went up to Alena’s unit on different days and different times to pry more information out of her. There was always music playing, loud enough to shake the walls and muffle my knocks on her door. I stopped going when what could only be described as ferocious grunting overpowered the deep bass of the techno music, sometimes loud enough to shake the ceiling of my unit underneath. I had no idea what she was doing but I was sure I didn’t want to find out.

Frustrated, I printed out a map of Peckham Bay, taped it to my fridge, and plotted out a grid to explore the area. Every night after work, I’d pick a new section and walk its streets looking for anything that resembled a gym. The warm temperatures made it easy to spot the fitness fans but none of them were going anywhere but the yoga studios or the Bay Trail.

After a few weeks, my map was completely crossed out and I was running out of ideas. Either Alena had misremembered the location or she was lying, and I was certain there wasn’t a false bone in her buffed-up body.

The only idea left was to ask random strangers, so I decided to gather my courage and canvass the staff of every store, gallery, and restaurant. I started with the new coffee shop on the far side of the Bay, thinking the barristas there would have a good lay of the land. It was the last area I had searched, so fitting that it be the first location to cross off on my new “human intelligence” map on my fridge.

Most of the local coffee roasters had built their brand around an inexpensive and informal atmosphere so it was a nice surprise to see how upscale Willie & Edgar’s Cafe was. It sat in the middle of a parking lot just off Peckham Market and looked like a tiny cube of granite and metal, topped with a black roof. The interior was brass and mirrors and prints of famous paintings, with generous spacing between tables and a big oak-topped bar at the back. It wasn’t too busy so I opted for one of the free tables by the grid of windows at the front. It was an expensive quartz stone patio table with an iron base, meant to be outside and weighted to prevent theft.

Ordering an Americano, I took off my mask and sat back to look outside and figure out the best way to interrogate the barrista behind the bar. It was sad to see stores for sale across the street, while others looked like they had been boarded up for decades. The rapid progress around my condo hadn’t reached all areas of Peckham Bay yet, and it was fun to picture what those ruined storefronts could be in five years.

Rising engine noise interrupted my thoughts and I pressed my forehead to the window to see a bright green Lamborghini cruise down the street. It wasn’t unusual to see expensive cars in The Bay but I’d imagine they were a rare sight on this older road. The car stopped across from Willie & Edgar’s, so I took out my phone to take a picture. My hand froze when the driver’s side window dropped down and I looked into the face of a supermodel.

She was all sculpted angles and full lips, framed by a chestnut waterfall of hair. I almost missed the Lamborghini’s passenger door slide up and the strapping figure step out. This one wore a loose shirt and electric blue leggings, neither doing a good job of hiding the width of her shoulders or the size of her thighs. She walked around the car, bulbous calves popping large enough to distend the bottom of her leggings, and bent over to brush lips with the driver.

My hand started shaking so I put the phone down and took a long pull of coffee. No one else seemed interested in the display outside, nor did anyone ogle the brawny physique that strode across the parking lot and throw open the front door.

Her powerhouse body and bronzed skin multiplied around the shop’s mirrors and shimmered along the brass fixtures as she approached the bar. Her shirt had “STRONGER THAN YOU” stenciled cleanly in bright red letters. I expected the barrista to say something about her lack of a mask but instead, he served up a quadruple espresso without being asked. The bodybuilder whispered something I couldn’t hear before walking back outside.

The Lamborghini had roared off without me noticing but it was of no consequence. The woman was walking across the street and I knew I had to follow her. Putting the lid back on my coffee cup, I got up to leave but paused when she stopped in front of one of the boarded-up storefronts. Putting her hand up to a grimy and cracked window, the door beside it slid back and moved aside, revealing gleaming white walls. I caught a brief shadow of someone else inside before she entered and the door closed.

I raced over to the barrista and asked him about it.

“That place over there?” He rubbed his beard. “It’s been closed for years.”

He didn’t know much about the place. It used to be a diner. The owners died before the pandemic. No one knew the landlord. The barrista stopped humoring me when more customers arrived so I ordered another Americano and added a muffin and a tip for his troubles.

I spent two hours staring across the street, waiting for the woman to leave or for others to arrive. Nothing happened. It was like the place didn’t exist and I began to wonder whether I had imagined the whole thing. My obsession couldn’t be that bad, could it?

Dinner time approached and still nothing had happened so I started cleaning up to leave. I’d come back tomorrow at the same time to see if she showed up again. Picking up the collection of muffin wrappers, napkins, and coffee cups around me, I nearly missed the electric blue leggings flashing across the mirror beside me.

The woman had returned with an equally big friend. They looked like they had come from a serious workout, with flushed skin and slick hair and a strangely powerful energy. Both were curly brunettes and their leggings were split down the sides to offer alluring glimpses of thick thighs and striated hamstrings.

I had to look again. Her leggings weren’t torn like that before, were they?

They walked up to the barrista and set down identical red purses atop the oak bar. Neither one wore masks. Ordering four double espressos, I was able to catch their names: the electric blue leggings belonged to Adina and the other one was Maddy.

Much to my delight, they walked over to the table next to me.

“You don’t mind if we sit here?” Adina’s voice was rough and low, her complexion matching the polished hardwood of the bar. The breadth of her shoulders and arms looked bigger than before, although maybe it was because she was closer to me now. Maybe she was pumped from her workout?

I nodded fast but didn’t utter a word as her entire presence was unnerving.

“We should move over, give this dude some social distance.” Without waiting for a response, Maddy picked up the edge of the quartz table, biceps blowing up into a baseball-sized bulge, and lifted the whole thing off the floor. She grabbed another table and dragged it a few feet away, setting them up beside each other.

I sat there gawking while Adina gave a gap-toothed smile and tapped the words across her shirt.

STRONGER THAN YOU.

The letters were warped and stretched by the bulked-up mass of her chest and her sleeves were torn around swollen biceps. She definitely wasn’t this big a few hours ago.

Adina left to sit with her friend and I had no choice but to order another drink. This time, an espresso that took an eternity to order and an eon to receive as I kept my eye on every mirror, every window reflection. My pulse raced harder when looking directly at the size of their bodies and the constant interplay of their worked muscles as they gestured and laughed about things only bodybuilders must talk about.

Adina got up and for a brief moment, I feared she had caught me staring. Instead, the door opened and two gorgeous women walked in. One of them was an enormous blonde powerhouse, towering over her shorter, red-haired friend. They wore identical shirts as Adina and Maddy and carried the same tiny red purses. The scent of sweat, soap, and iron hit my nose and I inhaled deeply as they walked past.

Rather than kiss cheeks and hug, these hardbodies slapped shoulders and pounded fists into their chests. Each shot was like a hammer hitting solid meat. Their overt displays of strength were intoxicating and I gave up all pretext of hiding my attention as they sat down around their tables.

“I’ve never felt so fucking strong in my life,” said the strapping blonde, downing a double espresso in one swallow. From their conversation, I gathered her name was Anna. Her and Adina faced me while all I could see of the others were their shirt-stretching backs and football-sized calves.

“I hit three hundred today, will go for fifty more tomorrow.” Anna’s face shone with energy and she spoke with a slight Russian accent.

“I can believe it, your quads are literally bursting your pants right now.” Adina looked down under the table with a grin. I tilted my head to see that, indeed, Anna’s leggings had torn across the enormous expansion of her legs, matching the condition of her companions.

Anna crinkled her nose and ran a finger over her leggings, using her long fingernails to pop open more threads. “I’m going to buy cheap booty shorts from now on. Put more money into Ch—,” she stopped to look around the coffee shop. “Put money into my goddam body and jack up even more.”

She hunched forward, causing the rounded balls of her shoulders to inflate in size.

“Careful, you know they don’t like advertising.” Maddy’s voice cut through their conversation. Embarrassed, she added, “In public anyways. You know the rules.”

I leaned forward to hear what the others would say but Maddy had pushed them to silence. Adina drained her espresso and the red head draped her arm over Maddy’s shoulders. A cartoon Bugs Bunny was tattooed on the red head’s bicep except this character was comically muscular and had the words “Bugs Gunny” stenciled underneath.

An alarm started ringing, followed by another. All four women pushed aside their espressos and opened their purses, extracting identical red phones. In unison, they silenced the ringers and took out two more items, a thin box and a narrow gray tube the size of a chocolate bar.

Anna bit her lips as they opened the boxes and plucked out small red pills. Despite months having passed, I recognized them immediately. They were the same pills the woman had at my dinner with Kayla. I also remembered the effect they had on that phenomenal woman’s physique.

All four tilted their heads back and dropped pills into their mouths, followed by Anna smacking her lips loudly.

“At least this is the easy part,” she said with a devilish grin.

They opened up the gray tubes and took out syringes filled with black liquid. My spine tingled as they removed the caps and tapped the needles. Were they literally taking steroids in front of me? I looked around to see that night had fallen outside and the cafe was empty. The barrista was nowhere to be seen.

Anna lifted her shirt, revealing shredded abs and a thickly muscular adonis belt that ran down into her leggings. She pushed the needle into the toughened muscle of her stomach and depressed the plunger, shooting the dark elixir into her core.

The other women did the same but only Anna grinned and moaned as she did it.

I had to turn away. The scene was horrifying and repulsive and I couldn’t imagine what would drive them to dump strange black goop into their bodies. These were gorgeous women that must’ve had everything going for them even before the muscles. Adina had been dropped off in a Lamborghini!

While part of me was terrified, another part wanted more. To witness these animalistic beasts pump their bodies stronger, harder. To feel their soft skin and granite muscles beneath me and savor every moment as if it were my last.

A powerful and vascular arm interrupted my thoughts, reaching across my table. Anna’s hand wrapped around the napkin dispenser and I trembled at the sight of her forearm dwarfing my own.

“I need this.” She held the dispenser in front of my face and didn’t bother to wait for a reply. Not that I would’ve protested, her hand was already denting the metal frame.

She went back to her table and handed out napkins to clean up the drops of blood left behind by the needles. When everyone started shifting in their seats and emitting painful moans, Anna looked directly at me. Jaw clenched, tendons rising along her neck, her eyes dared to me to react.

This was the perfect time to leave.

Ignoring my garbage, I focused on the door and only the door. Walking quickly, I got to the bar just as I heard the sounds of their shirts tearing open. By the time I reached the exit, the loud crack of a quartz tabletop splitting hit my ears.

I rushed out the door and my foot landed on something hard, causing me to slip and fall onto my back. Through the window I caught a glimpse of blonde hair and a familiar hand brushing away remnants of fabric from a shockingly vascular shoulder.

Scrambling away, I saw a small key fob on the ground, the kind used for remote car starters. I scooped it up and ran down the block, stopping around the corner to catch my breath. I could normally run for miles without trouble but the last few hours had taxed my endurance like a marathon.

I held the key in my palm, inspecting the solid black surface. Both ends were wider than the middle, almost like a dog bone, and the letters “CUF” were printed in white across one side.

Not a dog bone, a barbell.

One of the bodybuilders must’ve dropped it as they entered Willie & Edgar’s. Their loss was my luck.

That terrified part of me suddenly fell silent. Despite their outrageous behavior, they were, after all, still women who wanted things. Their blown-up bodies were obvious signs of lacking something big in their lives.

And I had to find out if I was the thing they needed.

Read my other stories here.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2022, 08:55:56 pm »
Thanks for all the feedback everyone, appreciate it  :thanks:

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2022, 08:56:44 pm »
To add. I almost didn't catch the reference but Charmion's Ultimate Fitness. Nice one.

Was wondering if someone would catch that  ;)

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2022, 03:53:20 am »
more on arena's loving this..

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2022, 10:41:01 am »
This was another good chapter. The story becomes more and more interesting. Great work.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2022, 11:17:08 pm »
A nice and interesting update. From what it looks like on the outset, it looks like there are different fitness packages that people can buy into and get different results. Also even one visit will yield long lasting results.

Offline Likiloka

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2022, 11:25:44 pm »
Cant wait for more content:)

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2022, 08:47:20 am »
Hoping for an update! Especially when you put us right at the doorstep of the gym!

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2022, 11:01:46 pm »
The Gym
----------

It took weeks to gather enough courage to visit Charmion's Ultimate Fitness. Not only did I have to figure out a battle plan, I also needed an explanation as to why I had their key fob. Assuming it hadn’t been deactivated already. The analytical part of me knew that the odds of me hooking up with one of those girls was greater than zero. They wouldn’t be jacking themselves up so much if they weren’t starved for attention.

But my animal brain wasn’t sure I could control myself in a room filled with those incredible bodies.

My tastes had undergone a perverse transformation. Every time I saw a lean stomach, my dick twitched. Muscular legs shot hot lava into my gut. Ripped biceps lifted my rod into overdrive.

Standing in the Willie & Edgar’s parking lot, I scanned the broken-down storefronts and faded signage across the street. Every single property had been sold or gone bankrupt, leaving behind the least gentrified street in Peckham Bay. The doorway where Adina had stood and raised her hand was boarded up, with yellowed and greasy glass barely visible behind the planks.

Dropping an empty espresso cup to the ground, I tugged at my mask and headed over. I wore the most flattering t-shirt I had, its structure highlighting my lean chest and trim stomach, and a pair of loose sweats. I had to look like a prospective gym client otherwise they wouldn’t even let me in. My phone was tucked behind my waistband, in case I had the chance to take pictures.

I stopped in front of a damaged window and raised the CUF key fob to roughly the same area as Adina had. Clicking sounds came from the nearby door and it slid back and to the side, like some kind of spacecraft.

Inside was a narrow room where you couldn’t tell where the floor ended and the walls began. Everything was bright and white, with no discernible features or furniture. A young girl sat at a slab of creamy marble that thrust up from the floor and a small light switch sat high on the wall behind her.

The girl couldn’t have been more than nineteen, fresh-faced and wide-eyed, wearing an ivory blouse with billowy sleeves that fell around her slight frame. She wasn’t wearing a mask and didn’t seem surprised at my sudden appearance. She smiled as if recognizing me but I knew this was the first time we had ever met.

“Come in and I’ll close the door behind you.” Her tightly clipped words bounced around the room. “Welcome to Charmion's Ultimate Fitness. I’m Emma, the director of client relations here.” She sounded like a newscaster and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting from such a young face.

“Is there something you’re looking for? Or are you waiting for a member?”

I found my shoulders tensing up but another smile from Emma put me at ease. I walked up to the marble desk as she pressed something to slide the door shut.

“I guess I’m looking for a membership.” My voice scratched in my throat. “I heard this was a good gym so wanted to check you out. I mean, check the facilities out.” The bright room and Emma’s sharp eyes were very distracting.

“And who did you hear that from?” Her lips pursed before resuming their sweetened smile. “We love hearing good stories about us, of course.”

“One of my neighbors,” I said quickly. “Alena Gustafsson?”

“Ms. Gustafsson told you? That’s very interesting.” Her voice hardened but her honeyed expression remained the same. “We do love hearing that, of course. Normally we do not allow walk-ins but since we aren’t that busy right now, I can show you around. Would you like that?”

My eyes lit up faster than I could control my facial expression. “Sure,” I said in the most disinterested voice I could muster. “That would really help me make the best decision, Emma.” I looked around the room, trying to locate any sign of an exit to the gym. Would she take me back outside?

“Excellent, Mister…?” She stood up to extend a hand and I nearly gasped at the sight of her glorious body. Emma towered over me and her frame was anything but slender. She had the lines of a ballet dancer and the volume of a gymnast. Her billowy blouse was cropped at the stomach, exposing deep-seated abs dusted with veins, and she wore pale tights thin enough to highlight the separations running along her quads.

But it was another part of her that forced me to bite my tongue and shoot my eyes upward. Between Emma’s thighs were two muscular ridges that strained against her tights. This serrated camel toe looked vise grip strong and caused my own growing hardness to fall flat inside my sweats. How was that kind of development even possible?

Looking anywhere but down there, I coughed loudly. “You can call me Adnan.”

“Cool, let’s go, there’s lots to see Adnan!” She sounded briefly like a girl her age before grabbing her phone off the desk and turning to the light switch behind her. The backs of her tights showed off deeply scalloped glutes and hamstrings developed far beyond her years. She waved the phone at the switch and the entire rear wall shifted back and upwards like a garage door, opening up to a massive warehouse filled with machines and alive with activity.

The whole place was bigger on the inside than what you could tell from the street. It clearly spanned the entire block and was easily three stories high. I couldn’t fathom how they kept such a large operation hidden from the outside world but somehow they managed to keep this cavernous facility a secret from all of Peckham Bay.

Loud music thumped and metal clanged as Emma beckoned me through the door. Rows of weight machines and dumbbell racks spread out across the floor while treadmills and stair climbers lined a mirrored wall. Beyond these, gymnastics ropes hung at least forty feet down from the ceiling and further back, barely visible above all the equipment, were the top ropes of a boxing ring.

I wanted to digest the enormity of it all but my gaze drew towards the women working on the machines near me. Tall or short, pale or brown, these girls were brawny, lifting hard, and moving fast. Between the pounding bass and screech of heavy metal sang their powerful grunts and heady shouts. The air hung with sweat and iron and the odd whiff of scented shampoo. I stepped back to breathe as my body shook with the impact of the place and the occasional scream of intense pain.

No one wore a mask and I debated taking mine off. Seeing me shrink back into the foyer, Emma giggled.

“You’ll understand later but there’s like zero chance of getting sick here.” She held out a hand and waited, her expression convincing me to take off my mask and enter the gym again. Her eyes lit up at the sight of my face and I suddenly remembered that I was a pretty awesome looking guy.

There were men here too, not a lot, but enough to put me on alert. They were absolutely massive and dwarfed the women they were coaching. Strangely, none of them were using the equipment themselves.

Emma grinned at my expression, spreading her arms wide. “Impressive, isn’t it? We’ve taken the best equipment from around the world and paired it with the latest advances in exercise research. This whole facility is designed to take our bodies to peak potential, and we have the expert trainers to do it.”

I couldn’t hide how overwhelmed I felt. “This is most incredible gym I’ve ever seen! It looks like you’re training CrossFit, bodybuilders, and Olympians all at the same time.”

Emma paused and shrugged. “We could do that, I guess, but then we’d just be average athletes like them.”  She exaggerated the word “athlete” sarcastically. Grabbing my shoulders with unnerving strength, she forced me to face the cardio area. “Our members want far more than that.”

Before getting angry at her manhandling, I stopped to stare at four strapping young women sprinting away on treadmills. Their torsos were rock steady while their arms and legs blurred with speed. Every few seconds they would take in air, chests expanding to nearly burst their tops before slowly deflating as fresh oxygen flooded their bodies. They all had perfect form and there was no doubt their their pace was double my fastest times.

If runner’s training was on the table, maybe I could get something more out of CUF than just meeting women.

Emma waved her hand in front of me. “I can guess your next three questions,” she said, counting her fingers. “No, those aren’t standard treadmills so I wouldn’t suggest you try one. They’ve been running that pace for ten minutes now. And no, they’re not even the fastest members we have.”

She pointed at her legs. “I’m twice as fast as them, due to these babies. They’ll tell you it’s ‘cause I’m half their age, which just means they’re jealous, right?”

“That can’t be true, you’re faster than them?” My stammering garnered a wide grin.

“You’ll see. Time to move on, Adnan.” Emma curled a finger to beckon me forward.

We walked past industrial grade equipment and the jacked women assaulting them. Their male coaches, sporting serious development themselves, egged them on to lift harder and work faster. Spit flew from the men’s mouths and they had no qualms about squeezing a seized muscle or slapping the chests of their trainees.

Their torture seemed to be working, as a hawk-nosed red head took her coach’s slap with a mighty yell and powered up the entire stack of her leg extension machine. Freckled thighs spread wider than her seat as she kept the stack raised for a few seconds before her trainer pushed against the weight to force her legs down. Incredibly, she bounced the stack up again with seemingly less effort.

Beside the red head, an olive-skinned beauty curled a massive barbell with ease. Fat veins and glistening sweat ran down her arms, both popping off her flesh with each rep. She ignored the trainer hollering at her to give me a coy smile as I walked past.

I nodded in return, making a mental note to introduce myself once I got a membership. I could already feel those biceps underneath my fingers.

Emma motioned me to move over, as I had almost walked into the supply cart standing beside the barbell rack. Every trainee had a cart beside them, laden with black pill bottles and trays holding syringes filled with green liquid. The bottom shelves held keg-sized jugs with shaker cups, all unlabelled.

My curiosity exploded but I didn’t want to ask Emma anything that would get me kicked out now. Those mysterious carts confirmed the suspicions I’d had since seeing Adina and the others at the coffee shop but I’d worry about drugs and steroids after I’d signed a gym contract.

I took a more indirect approach, hoping Emma would understand a normal person’s reaction to seeing these women for the first time. “Is this the … super advanced training section?”

Emma stopped and seemed to deflate a little as she turned to face me. “Oh gosh Adnan, no. Not at all.” She chewed her lip, thinking about what to say. “This is the beginners area. Hannah and Nisha there have been with us for two months. These machines are too little for everyone else, including me.”

“Too little? Emma, these weights are enormous!” I couldn’t keep the doubt off my voice. The bodies on Emma and these women were works of art but there were limits to the human physique. Even men would struggle with these weights, let alone more.

“Yeah, of course they are.” She gave a quick flex, her bicep balling up fast and hard. It was smaller than the other women but fibers danced underneath its skin. “I told you we’re not building average athletes here. I outgrew this equipment in six weeks and I haven’t stopped.”

She looked back at Nisha’s ballooning arms working that barbell. “Never will stop either.”

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2022, 04:27:09 pm »
This story is really good. Each chapter is more  intriguing than the last. I'm looking forward to the continuation. It seems like they expected Adnan. Very interesting, indeed.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2022, 08:52:36 pm »
The Gym Part 2
-----------------

She gripped my shoulders tightly. “Yeeeaah, now the fun begins.”

Pulling me in front of her, leaving little time to process how effortlessly she handled my body, she pressed a palm into my spine. I briefly entertained the idea of resisting until her other arm extended past my head.

“Our advanced members train here.” She pushed me forward but I was too entranced by the striations and veins along her forearm to complain. Pointing at equipment larger and more complex than in the beginner’s area, she cooed in anticipation.

“Their session time just started. We usually keep the beginners away from here but I’m sure its okay to bring you.” Emma waved her hand around and giggled. “Just watch yourself and try not to look them in the eyes.”

“You sound like a zookeeper.” I tried and failed to keep my tone lighthearted. “Should I be worried?”

“A little,” Emma said playfully. She stepped forward to look at my expression and snorted. “Our programs are intense and our members have to step up. And when I say intense, we can get a little out of control sometimes. You can’t imagine what it feels like to lift more than most people one day, then come back to lift more the next day.” She clenched her fists, causing her arms and shoulders to swell.

“But everyone has a life to go back to. Families, kids, jobs.” She looked at me as if sizing me up. “When you sign on with us, it’s a lifetime commitment. We weed out most members in the first few days so if you make a week, we guarantee you’re here for life.”

Her tone made me wonder whether the members had any choice in the matter. Thinking back to Alena Gustafsson’s comment about Charmion providing no refunds, I was suddenly unsure whether I could afford a membership.

Looking past Emma, I immediately decided that I would pay anything to be here. Even sell my condo. The advanced women were the size and shape of professional bodybuilders at the elite level. Bigger than the male coaches back in the beginner’s area, these women heaved up oversized weights and wrapped calloused hands around inch-thick cables supporting hundreds of pounds of steel. Two women around my age clambered up ropes forty feet high using only their arms, while others raced at Olympic speeds around an oval track that was, to my astonishment, filled with sand.

There were no men to be found here, coaches or otherwise. Women trained women, yelling loud enough to drown out the music, and slapping bodies hard enough to leave marks I could see from across the floor. And everywhere sat those carts filled with bottles and syringes and shaker cups, just with bigger shelves and more items.

A few trainees wore t-shirts and leggings, although any attempt at modesty had long left these unrestrainedly muscular bodies. Most had sports bras on and a few wore bikinis. My mind raced taking it all in while also trying to force my dick into submission beneath my sweats.

I looked quickly at Emma but she was gazing at a flame-haired goddess standing inside a rack that looked like it was made out of steel girders. Vascularity exploded across her shoulders as she pressed a barbell with tire-sized plates over her head, screaming loud enough to shake my ears. She lowered the weight to rest against her chest a moment before pushing it up with enough force to rattle the plates.

Across from her, two brunettes with pink-dyed bangs and tattooed arms jumped off benches to face each other. Other than their bodies, they looked like the average school teacher. As they threw back their heads and howled, I counted twice my bodyweight on each of their bench press racks. They crunched down into twin most muscular poses, their sports bras bulging outwards to snap simultaneously down the center, revealing shelves of beefy pectorals that swelled further as I looked away in embarrassment.

Emma said something, oblivious to the intoxicated look on my face, but all I heard was the blood rushing through my head. The tattooed brunettes tore off their ruined sports bras and strode to their supply carts, unscrewing bottles to swallow their contents whole. They followed by plunging syringes of green liquid directly into their stomachs and pouring thick, lumpy substances from the shaker bottles into their salivating mouths.

In horrid fascination, I watched them massage each other’s bare chests. Their calloused fingers buckled as they tried digging into stone-hard pectorals to trigger more blood flow. Veins emerged beneath their fingers, multiplying like wildfire across their chests and shoulders, and shooting down their abs. The taller woman smirked and tugged at a bra remnant caught in her companion’s muscle cleavage. She pulled harder until it came away with a snap.

Both of them shuddered as the vascularity across their chests exploded in size. With pectorals visibly twitching, they separated and sat down to straddle their benches. Whimpering and gritting teeth, they looked down in rapturous wonder as their inflamed chests grew larger.

By the time they laid back under the bars, their pectorals were obscuring their heads.

I tried and failed to think of a logical explanation for what was happening. These were plain-looking women who had somehow turned themselves into muscular beasts. One of them even looked like an admin from work. I did not want to go down the path of picturing Karen’s head on top of all that she-beef, although the hardness in my sweats said otherwise.

Emma had stopped speaking, brow furrowed. “Did you understand all that, Adnan?”

Swallowing quickly, I spoke the first thought that came to mind. “You mentioned something about eating?”

She looked at me strangely before nodding vigorously. “That’s my favorite part! Our sessions are tough, as you can see, and we expect everyone to get as strong as possible, as fast as possible. Food is the important factor here so we give everyone a meal plan that they must be 100% compliant on. It’s included in the fee, of course.”

She waved her hand at the groaning, spitting, bulging women around us. “It’s too complicated to get into but on average, we require about four thousand calories. Mostly protein and carbs and we don’t forget the fats. Even though we’re shredded, we still love the fats.” She grinned at her humor but it faltered at my shocked expression.

“You eat that many calories a day?” I looked at her lean figure suspiciously.

“No silly.” Emma smirked. “We eat four thousand per meal. You’re literally seeing our workouts now, how do you think we fuel them?” She pointed to the spectacular brunettes. “Those beauties you were ogling weigh two hundred and twenty pounds each and it’s almost all solid muscle. You think they eat carrots for lunch?”

Emma burst out laughing and my face flushed. She caught me leering and I had to stop acting like a creepy old dude. I was weirding myself out too. I accepted the fact that I had grown to like athletic physiques but these women were beyond the impossible. A strange mix of revulsion and fascination flooded my brain but the fire in my gut knew the unequivocal truth.

“I— I don’t know what to think, Emma.” I looked at the athletes around me in a new light. Whatever it takes, indeed. “That’s a lot of food but it looks like its paying off.”

Emma nodded and motioned for us to continue our tour at the rear of the facility. She explained her own nutrition plan and how her parents hated buying new fridges and home gym gear every few months. Even though she had a dorm at college, she went home every night to fuel up and do her fourth workout of the day.

She paused at the loud thuds coming from two bronzed and sweaty women warriors as they collided on wrestling mats set up around a boxing ring. Both completely naked, their strapping bodies pressed and slid against each other as they battled for dominance. The smaller woman wrapped her hands around her opponent’s core and tried to leverage her down but it was like trying to topple a telephone pole. The larger girl simply lifted the other fully into the air and bellowed.

A thud rippled through the air again and I realized it wasn’t coming from the wrestlers. Looking up into the boxing ring, a mousy and terrifically ripped girl was taking punches to the stomach from a colossally tall woman. The larger blonde looked like she could eat any one of us for breakfast but her ham-sized fists simply bounced off the younger girl’s abs each and every time. And every time, the mousy girl would crunch down hard enough to cause her apple-sized abs to protrude further from her stomach.

“I hate it when she shows off but you gotta admit, Savana’s impressive.” Emma grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face her. I calculated how many times she could get away with demonstrating her strength on me before I got upset. There weren’t many left.

Oblivious, Emma lifted her blouse and pointed to her stomach. “She’s my trainer, so I’m excited to see where she can take these pop sockets.” She twisted her torso to bring her scalloped serratus muscles to life. Emma’s abs weren’t as deep as the girl in the ring but they were far more vascular.

I swallowed hard, itching to reach out and touch that cobblestoned stomach. “That’s already impressive Emma, if you get any more shredded, you’ll disappear.”

“Awww, that’s so sweet!” She beamed appreciatively and I took that as a sign she liked to be flattered. If Emma held the keys to membership, I needed my brain to work harder than my dick.

Clearing my throat, I moved close enough to Emma that she had to tilt her head down to look at me. To her credit, she didn’t back away or look worried. On the contrary, she seemed to enjoy her height advantage.

Putting on my best earnest grin and breathing deep enough to raise my chest, it was time to get my membership. “Why aren’t there any guys working out? Do they have a different time slot?”

Emma looked puzzled. “There aren’t any male trainees at all. The only men at Charmion are coaches and support staff and even the coaches are only capable of training beginners. If there were enough women strong enough to keep up with our newbies, we wouldn’t need men at all.”

My stomach fell as she spoke and I grew annoyed. “If I can’t get a membership, why are you giving me a tour?”

She paused to consider my question and looked around conspiratorially. “Because it’s a slow day and I felt like it. Probably.” She bent down to tweak my nose and gave me the same smirk as before. I grabbed her arm to pull it away then snatched my hand back quickly. Her body was solid steel and I had no hope of pulling or pushing any part of it away.

At my touch, her eyes grew cold enough to send shivers down my spine.

With cold certainty, I realized that Emma had been in control the moment I walked through the gym’s door. She had never asked about how I had a key fob to get in nor did she let on that this was a women’s-only club. Given the feel of her rock-hard body, she could have thrown me out at any time yet chose to pursue this fake tour.

“Come on Adnan, I can see you trying to figure things out.” Her eyes lit up again and she pointed back towards the entrance. “Just one more stop and we’re done.”

In for a penny, in for a pound. This far from the exit, there was no choice but to follow Emma’s lead.

“Okay Emma, but I’m meeting someone in ten minutes so we need to hurry.” My attempt to sound like I was master of my own domain sounded feeble to even my ears.

“Sure, of course you are.” Emma bounded away and I followed slowly, trying to drink in the sights without catching anyone’s eye. Something felt very wrong. Knowing these uber-muscled women actually existed had upended my world entirely but why didn’t they allow men here?

“Hey, I need a real answer to this.” I jumped forward to grab at Emma’s arm but my fingers barely made an impression against her tightly-cabled triceps. She sighed and turned around, her expression clarifying who had stopped whom.

“If you don’t accept men, shouldn’t I just leave now?”

Emma pursed her lips and looked languidly over my head. She was teasing and I felt my blood starting to boil again.

“There’s one way that might work,” she spoke slowly and scratched her chin, thinking. “But it’s just a guess and it’s never been done. I might get into trouble too.” She raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

“I’ll do anything I can to make sure that doesn’t happen, Emma,” I said in my most heartfelt voice.

“That’s cool. I’ve been here long enough to know that it ain’t easy to hire someone like me.” She grinned and stood even taller. “I’m young and still in school, so I’m cheap. There’s also no one else my age that wants to get absolutely freak-level jacked like I do. I’m going to win the Ms. Olympia. Getting that visibility will launch my career and burst this place at the seams.”

“That’s a surprising goal for someone so young.” I winced at her expression of disgust.

“Dude, there’s more of us than you think. And I’ve wanted this for like for my entire life. I’m already stronger than some of women here and most of the men.” She frowned and lowered her voice. “My problem is that they don’t allow us to talk about Charmion outside and they definitely won’t let anyone compete. But given enough time, I’ll figure out a way around their rules.”

I was impressed by Emma’s determination but I had a more immediate concern.

“Why are you doing this? Why help me?”

Narrowing her eyes, she leaned to touch her forehead to mine. It was the smoothest skin I’ve ever felt and her hair fell around my ears.

“You turned out to be a pretty cool dude,” she whispered. “You’re the only person I’ve met that didn’t start out talking about my muscles. Even my parents bring it up all the time. And you didn’t make fun of any of the ladies here. That’s a good look, my friend.”

Excitement shot through my stomach and tingled up my spine. I had turned Emma to my side!

“So what’s that option you’re talking about?”
She straightened and walked towards a set of double doors close to the cardio area. “I’m hoping it’s in here!”

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2022, 01:30:16 am »
Nice! Its good to see the story up and running again. Hopefully Adnan can find some way to a membership!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Up and Growing Neighborhood

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View