gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
granabolic

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

gfx gfx
gfx
514273 Posts in 64051 Topics by 24539 Members - Latest Member: skyfallmetro May 16, 2022, 09:05:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Up and Growing Neighborhood
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Up and Growing Neighborhood  (Read 12898 times)

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Up and Growing Neighborhood
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2022, 10:38:36 am »
To add. I almost didn't catch the reference but Charmion's Ultimate Fitness. Nice one.

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2022, 05:04:13 pm »
please more on the hot grandma love mature muscle stories..

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    43.33%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2022, 03:53:51 pm »
This has been a great read so far!  Really loving all of these subtle encounters that seem to be pulling the story in an exciting direction.  Can't wait to read more!

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2022, 08:43:58 pm »
The Coffee Shop
-------------------

I was obsessed. The dating apps weren’t satisfying anymore so I deleted them off my phone and focused my energies on finding Charmion's Ultimate Fitness. Despite hating the jock-and-bro culture of most gyms, I intended to sign up there to meet my kind of strong and fit woman.

No variation or combination of the gym’s name yielded search results. Anything related to health and fitness in my area was limited to a few yoga studios and running clubs. My friends had never heard of the place and my co-workers just told me to sign up at any of a dozen commercial gyms in the city.

I went up to Alena’s unit on different days and different times to pry more information out of her. There was always music playing, loud enough to shake the walls and muffle my knocks on her door. I stopped going when what could only be described as ferocious grunting overpowered the deep bass of the techno music, sometimes loud enough to shake the ceiling of my unit underneath. I had no idea what she was doing but I was sure I didn’t want to find out.

Frustrated, I printed out a map of Peckham Bay, taped it to my fridge, and plotted out a grid to explore the area. Every night after work, I’d pick a new section and walk its streets looking for anything that resembled a gym. The warm temperatures made it easy to spot the fitness fans but none of them were going anywhere but the yoga studios or the Bay Trail.

After a few weeks, my map was completely crossed out and I was running out of ideas. Either Alena had misremembered the location or she was lying, and I was certain there wasn’t a false bone in her buffed-up body.

The only idea left was to ask random strangers, so I decided to gather my courage and canvass the staff of every store, gallery, and restaurant. I started with the new coffee shop on the far side of the Bay, thinking the barristas there would have a good lay of the land. It was the last area I had searched, so fitting that it be the first location to cross off on my new “human intelligence” map on my fridge.

Most of the local coffee roasters had built their brand around an inexpensive and informal atmosphere so it was a nice surprise to see how upscale Willie & Edgar’s Cafe was. It sat in the middle of a parking lot just off Peckham Market and looked like a tiny cube of granite and metal, topped with a black roof. The interior was brass and mirrors and prints of famous paintings, with generous spacing between tables and a big oak-topped bar at the back. It wasn’t too busy so I opted for one of the free tables by the grid of windows at the front. It was an expensive quartz stone patio table with an iron base, meant to be outside and weighted to prevent theft.

Ordering an Americano, I took off my mask and sat back to look outside and figure out the best way to interrogate the barrista behind the bar. It was sad to see stores for sale across the street, while others looked like they had been boarded up for decades. The rapid progress around my condo hadn’t reached all areas of Peckham Bay yet, and it was fun to picture what those ruined storefronts could be in five years.

Rising engine noise interrupted my thoughts and I pressed my forehead to the window to see a bright green Lamborghini cruise down the street. It wasn’t unusual to see expensive cars in The Bay but I’d imagine they were a rare sight on this older road. The car stopped across from Willie & Edgar’s, so I took out my phone to take a picture. My hand froze when the driver’s side window dropped down and I looked into the face of a supermodel.

She was all sculpted angles and full lips, framed by a chestnut waterfall of hair. I almost missed the Lamborghini’s passenger door slide up and the strapping figure step out. This one wore a loose shirt and electric blue leggings, neither doing a good job of hiding the width of her shoulders or the size of her thighs. She walked around the car, bulbous calves popping large enough to distend the bottom of her leggings, and bent over to brush lips with the driver.

My hand started shaking so I put the phone down and took a long pull of coffee. No one else seemed interested in the display outside, nor did anyone ogle the brawny physique that strode across the parking lot and throw open the front door.

Her powerhouse body and bronzed skin multiplied around the shop’s mirrors and shimmered along the brass fixtures as she approached the bar. Her shirt had “STRONGER THAN YOU” stenciled cleanly in bright red letters. I expected the barrista to say something about her lack of a mask but instead, he served up a quadruple espresso without being asked. The bodybuilder whispered something I couldn’t hear before walking back outside.

The Lamborghini had roared off without me noticing but it was of no consequence. The woman was walking across the street and I knew I had to follow her. Putting the lid back on my coffee cup, I got up to leave but paused when she stopped in front of one of the boarded-up storefronts. Putting her hand up to a grimy and cracked window, the door beside it slid back and moved aside, revealing gleaming white walls. I caught a brief shadow of someone else inside before she entered and the door closed.

I raced over to the barrista and asked him about it.

“That place over there?” He rubbed his beard. “It’s been closed for years.”

He didn’t know much about the place. It used to be a diner. The owners died before the pandemic. No one knew the landlord. The barrista stopped humoring me when more customers arrived so I ordered another Americano and added a muffin and a tip for his troubles.

I spent two hours staring across the street, waiting for the woman to leave or for others to arrive. Nothing happened. It was like the place didn’t exist and I began to wonder whether I had imagined the whole thing. My obsession couldn’t be that bad, could it?

Dinner time approached and still nothing had happened so I started cleaning up to leave. I’d come back tomorrow at the same time to see if she showed up again. Picking up the collection of muffin wrappers, napkins, and coffee cups around me, I nearly missed the electric blue leggings flashing across the mirror beside me.

The woman had returned with an equally big friend. They looked like they had come from a serious workout, with flushed skin and slick hair and a strangely powerful energy. Both were curly brunettes and their leggings were split down the sides to offer alluring glimpses of thick thighs and striated hamstrings.

I had to look again. Her leggings weren’t torn like that before, were they?

They walked up to the barrista and set down identical red purses atop the oak bar. Neither one wore masks. Ordering four double espressos, I was able to catch their names: the electric blue leggings belonged to Adina and the other one was Maddy.

Much to my delight, they walked over to the table next to me.

“You don’t mind if we sit here?” Adina’s voice was rough and low, her complexion matching the polished hardwood of the bar. The breadth of her shoulders and arms looked bigger than before, although maybe it was because she was closer to me now. Maybe she was pumped from her workout?

I nodded fast but didn’t utter a word as her entire presence was unnerving.

“We should move over, give this dude some social distance.” Without waiting for a response, Maddy picked up the edge of the quartz table, biceps blowing up into a baseball-sized bulge, and lifted the whole thing off the floor. She grabbed another table and dragged it a few feet away, setting them up beside each other.

I sat there gawking while Adina gave a gap-toothed smile and tapped the words across her shirt.

STRONGER THAN YOU.

The letters were warped and stretched by the bulked-up mass of her chest and her sleeves were torn around swollen biceps. She definitely wasn’t this big a few hours ago.

Adina left to sit with her friend and I had no choice but to order another drink. This time, an espresso that took an eternity to order and an eon to receive as I kept my eye on every mirror, every window reflection. My pulse raced harder when looking directly at the size of their bodies and the constant interplay of their worked muscles as they gestured and laughed about things only bodybuilders must talk about.

Adina got up and for a brief moment, I feared she had caught me staring. Instead, the door opened and two gorgeous women walked in. One of them was an enormous blonde powerhouse, towering over her shorter, red-haired friend. They wore identical shirts as Adina and Maddy and carried the same tiny red purses. The scent of sweat, soap, and iron hit my nose and I inhaled deeply as they walked past.

Rather than kiss cheeks and hug, these hardbodies slapped shoulders and pounded fists into their chests. Each shot was like a hammer hitting solid meat. Their overt displays of strength were intoxicating and I gave up all pretext of hiding my attention as they sat down around their tables.

“I’ve never felt so fucking strong in my life,” said the strapping blonde, downing a double espresso in one swallow. From their conversation, I gathered her name was Anna. Her and Adina faced me while all I could see of the others were their shirt-stretching backs and football-sized calves.

“I hit three hundred today, will go for fifty more tomorrow.” Anna’s face shone with energy and she spoke with a slight Russian accent.

“I can believe it, your quads are literally bursting your pants right now.” Adina looked down under the table with a grin. I tilted my head to see that, indeed, Anna’s leggings had torn across the enormous expansion of her legs, matching the condition of her companions.

Anna crinkled her nose and ran a finger over her leggings, using her long fingernails to pop open more threads. “I’m going to buy cheap booty shorts from now on. Put more money into Ch—,” she stopped to look around the coffee shop. “Put money into my goddam body and jack up even more.”

She hunched forward, causing the rounded balls of her shoulders to inflate in size.

“Careful, you know they don’t like advertising.” Maddy’s voice cut through their conversation. Embarrassed, she added, “In public anyways. You know the rules.”

I leaned forward to hear what the others would say but Maddy had pushed them to silence. Adina drained her espresso and the red head draped her arm over Maddy’s shoulders. A cartoon Bugs Bunny was tattooed on the red head’s bicep except this character was comically muscular and had the words “Bugs Gunny” stenciled underneath.

An alarm started ringing, followed by another. All four women pushed aside their espressos and opened their purses, extracting identical red phones. In unison, they silenced the ringers and took out two more items, a thin box and a narrow gray tube the size of a chocolate bar.

Anna bit her lips as they opened the boxes and plucked out small red pills. Despite months having passed, I recognized them immediately. They were the same pills the woman had at my dinner with Kayla. I also remembered the effect they had on that phenomenal woman’s physique.

All four tilted their heads back and dropped pills into their mouths, followed by Anna smacking her lips loudly.

“At least this is the easy part,” she said with a devilish grin.

They opened up the gray tubes and took out syringes filled with black liquid. My spine tingled as they removed the caps and tapped the needles. Were they literally taking steroids in front of me? I looked around to see that night had fallen outside and the cafe was empty. The barrista was nowhere to be seen.

Anna lifted her shirt, revealing shredded abs and a thickly muscular adonis belt that ran down into her leggings. She pushed the needle into the toughened muscle of her stomach and depressed the plunger, shooting the dark elixir into her core.

The other women did the same but only Anna grinned and moaned as she did it.

I had to turn away. The scene was horrifying and repulsive and I couldn’t imagine what would drive them to dump strange black goop into their bodies. These were gorgeous women that must’ve had everything going for them even before the muscles. Adina had been dropped off in a Lamborghini!

While part of me was terrified, another part wanted more. To witness these animalistic beasts pump their bodies stronger, harder. To feel their soft skin and granite muscles beneath me and savor every moment as if it were my last.

A powerful and vascular arm interrupted my thoughts, reaching across my table. Anna’s hand wrapped around the napkin dispenser and I trembled at the sight of her forearm dwarfing my own.

“I need this.” She held the dispenser in front of my face and didn’t bother to wait for a reply. Not that I would’ve protested, her hand was already denting the metal frame.

She went back to her table and handed out napkins to clean up the drops of blood left behind by the needles. When everyone started shifting in their seats and emitting painful moans, Anna looked directly at me. Jaw clenched, tendons rising along her neck, her eyes dared to me to react.

This was the perfect time to leave.

Ignoring my garbage, I focused on the door and only the door. Walking quickly, I got to the bar just as I heard the sounds of their shirts tearing open. By the time I reached the exit, the loud crack of a quartz tabletop splitting hit my ears.

I rushed out the door and my foot landed on something hard, causing me to slip and fall onto my back. Through the window I caught a glimpse of blonde hair and a familiar hand brushing away remnants of fabric from a shockingly vascular shoulder.

Scrambling away, I saw a small key fob on the ground, the kind used for remote car starters. I scooped it up and ran down the block, stopping around the corner to catch my breath. I could normally run for miles without trouble but the last few hours had taxed my endurance like a marathon.

I held the key in my palm, inspecting the solid black surface. Both ends were wider than the middle, almost like a dog bone, and the letters “CUF” were printed in white across one side.

Not a dog bone, a barbell.

One of the bodybuilders must’ve dropped it as they entered Willie & Edgar’s. Their loss was my luck.

That terrified part of me suddenly fell silent. Despite their outrageous behavior, they were, after all, still women who wanted things. Their blown-up bodies were obvious signs of lacking something big in their lives.

And I had to find out if I was the thing they needed.

Read my other stories here.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2022, 08:55:56 pm »
Thanks for all the feedback everyone, appreciate it  :thanks:

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2022, 08:56:44 pm »
To add. I almost didn't catch the reference but Charmion's Ultimate Fitness. Nice one.

Was wondering if someone would catch that  ;)

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2022, 03:53:20 am »
more on arena's loving this..

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2022, 10:41:01 am »
This was another good chapter. The story becomes more and more interesting. Great work.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2022, 11:17:08 pm »
A nice and interesting update. From what it looks like on the outset, it looks like there are different fitness packages that people can buy into and get different results. Also even one visit will yield long lasting results.

Offline Likiloka

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2022, 11:25:44 pm »
Cant wait for more content:)

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2022, 08:47:20 am »
Hoping for an update! Especially when you put us right at the doorstep of the gym!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Up and Growing Neighborhood

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View