Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574349 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:50:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Up and Growing Neighborhood
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Up and Growing Neighborhood  (Read 29478 times)

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
Up and Growing Neighborhood
« on: January 08, 2022, 12:47:21 am »
Up and Growing Neighborhood
by MyoFolio

The Grocery
--------------
This store is on its last legs. The plastic floor was yellowed and peeling, the floor covered with slush, and the air crusted with decades of spoiled food, aisle spills, and built-up body odors. I had no choice but to shop here, as it was beside my new condo building and the winter weather put a damper on any desire to shop elsewhere.

The neighborhood gentrification and low price sold me on what my friends called a “diamond in a pile of crap” when congratulating me on buying the place. It was small and overlooked a parking lot but it was clean, modern, and guaranteed to go up in price.

It was Kayla who convinced me to go to the open house last month. Working together for a couple of years, I had grown to trust her opinion on the Big Life Decisions as much as her work ethic. The first few months of our relationship could be considered rocky at best—I couldn’t take any girl who looked like that seriously—but our first project together proved she was right for our marketing agency. Plus she was already in a committed relationship with someone so it’s not like I could act on my desires.

She had brought up the listing in Peckham Bay on one of our lunchtime walks, saying it was the perfect place for a single guy with hipster tastes. I laughed at that, reminding her that my choices were far more adult than the college-level hovel she called home. She had actually agreed, saying that’s how she knew about my listing. Her and her boyfriend were looking for a new place around Peckham Bay. It was too expensive for them but it was around my price point and had all the signs of becoming a pretty cool area. New restaurants and coffee shops were popping up and entire blocks were being demolished to make way for condo towers and office spaces.

After moving in, I could see the neighborhood change on a daily basis. At least, it appeared that way on every street but my own. While my condo building had been renovated from an old fish market, the Food Saver beside me was still a 1950s-era brick-and-mortar blight on the area. The sign out front saying “Future site of Whole Foods” looked like it had been installed a year ago and the clientele was, shall we say, shining examples of the Peckham old guard.

While most of the people in my building ordered groceries online and drove nice cars, my income didn’t really justify those expenses. Unlike the Volkswagens and BMWs, I still took the bus to work and often walked back at night.

Walking through the fruit and veg, there were young families and older couples everywhere, with only a few women by themselves. Kayla had met her boyfriend at a grocery and suggested I could do the same. But the pickings were hard to find due to the bulky parkas and winter hats everyone was wearing.

I spotted an unusually tanned face just before she disappeared down the pasta aisle. It was far too into winter for someone to have that natural of a tan. I had enough time to register her high cheekbones and over-plucked eyebrows, and wondered at the possibilities of where she had gone to escape the frozen city outside.

Deciding to get a better look, I turned down the same aisle and stopped short at the sight of the girl talking to a very stocky guy, both holding baskets filled with food. But that wasn’t what sent my heart racing. The girl’s legs were like worked columns of marble, thick and rounded at the thighs and calves, enveloped by sheer white leggings. A band of tanned skin peeked out above the furry tops of her snow boots.

I had never seen such a body before and I was surprised at how much I wanted to stand there and stare.

Extracting a can of tomato sauce from a shelf, I shook my head and walked past them slowly, pretending to scan the rows of food. The guy’s basket had bags of pasta and rice thrown into it while the girl had trays of chicken breasts and eggs stacked neatly in columns. They were shorter than me but made up for it in powerful width. Wisps of blonde hair sprung out from her woolen hat and her face was strikingly beautiful.

I was so focused on passing them unnoticed that I failed to see the cardboard stand of chocolates. In a textbook lesson on physics, colliding with it while sneaking caused as big of a spill as running into it fast.

They both turned to stare as I grimaced and bent over to pick up the items, face growing red. It didn’t help that she giggled before startling me by kneeling down herself.

“Bad luck there, you should watch where you’re going.” Her voice was soft, at odds with the muscular projections of her legs as she squatted low. I kept my eyes on the chocolates littering the floor, seeing her long fingers dance and white shoes shuffle as she helped me.

Her boyfriend’s eyes bored into my back.

“Nasty spill mate but I think you got this.” His Australian accent rolled around my ears. “Let’s go Hales, your session starts soon.”

My mind raced as to what he meant. She had the body of a fitness fanatic but was buying enough food to fatten an army. And why the hell was that chocolate stand in the pasta aisle?

Her hand brushed mine and I froze.

“I wouldn’t be embarrassed,” she said lightly. “If this is the worst part of your day, that’s not so bad, is it?”

She giggled again, standing up, and I sat there motionless, staring at her bulging calves as they walked away.
Read my other stories here.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Up and Growing Neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 10:23:53 am »
An intriguing beginning. Well done.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 11:57:53 am »
A nice start! Sounds like a slow burn and romantic at its core.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 04:12:44 pm »
The Bus Stop
---------------

I never thought I’d be attracted to fit bodies but I soon found myself drawn towards a different type of girl. I pictured what it would be like to have a strong girlfriend rather than the lightweight beanstalks I thought I liked. Nothing extreme like the Food Saver girl but she had leveled up my desire for someone tight enough to be sexy and normal enough that you could introduce her to friends and family.

It simmered for a while in ways I mostly didn’t notice and it took Kayla to point out that my fascination with fitness girls had turned into an obsession. We were co-presenting a creative brief to our boss when she called out the overly athletic models I had included in the visuals. They were nothing more than stock photography but she made a point to undercut me, saying that they were temp images and the real assets would include the right demographics.

I would’ve argued with Kayla then and there but I also realized she was right. The models I included were far too toned and active. Rather than discuss it afterwards, she went ahead and replaced the assets anyways.

She did apologize, citing issues with her boyfriend as the reason behind her terseness and irritability, but whatever the reasons, that incident pulled me back to earth. Most women didn’t look like that and definitely didn’t appeal to our usual audience. I turned my attention back to regular girls with hot bodies and fresh faces.

Going back to my roots amped up my dating life again until disaster struck.

The coronavirus hit hard. It forced me to work from home and it shuttered more than a few businesses in Peckham Bay. After the initial lockdown passed, we were allowed back into the office under restricted conditions but Kayla and most of my team decided to stay home. I found myself more productive in the office but it was hard not seeing or talking to Kayla in person.

As the weeks went by and spring rains turned to summer warmth, the neighborhood grew busier and some stores reopened. I found my new routine not that different from the old. Wake up, go for a run, take the bus to work. A cute red head started taking the bus with me and, after an awkward conversation around our masks, I asked her out on a socially-distanced hike in the hills across the bay.

Waiting to catch a bus to meet her, I found myself fidgeting with my phone, trying to make up a reason to text her a cancellation. I wasn’t entirely sure why I was so nervous, it wasn’t like she was ugly or uninteresting, but something told me that she wasn’t the one to restart dating with so soon after lockdown. I could say that I was having second thoughts about meeting up in a public place, or pretend that I felt sick.

Debating options and scratching at my mask, I almost missed the few people near me staring down the sidewalk. Turning around, I had to jump back quickly as six powerful women ran past, their legs pumping hard and physiques glistening with sweat. Their speed was incredible, driven by the commanding shouts of a tall brunette at the front of the pack, propelling them halfway down the block before I was able to turn again to see them.

They wore identical sports bras and booty shorts, showing more skin than should be decently possible in public. Dodging lampposts and leaping into the street to avoid pedestrians, they were the fastest, fittest bodies I had ever seen.

Not just fit, these bodies were blatantly muscular.

As the brunette shouted at them to turn the corner at the last minute, bronzed legs and brawny backs and bulging arms twisted in unison. With remarkable agility, they disappeared behind the Food Saver grocery.

Feelings I had thought buried returned with a vengeance. A thrill shot through my stomach as the afterimages of what I had just seen replayed through my mind. I realized the reason behind my nervousness with the red head. Why waste time with someone that didn’t excite you as much as those runners did?

“Disgusting.” Beside me, an older woman shook her head. “Taking up space and looking like that? These people moving in are ruining our neighborhood.”

“Those idiots weren’t even wearing masks,” said someone else.

Blinking in surprise, I realized that he was right. I usually picked up on those things but I wasn’t exactly looking at those women’s faces.
I almost missed the bus when it arrived, lost in my thoughts, but decided to meet the red head anyways. It gave me an excuse to get out of my condo and get some fresh air.

As I walked to the back of the bus, I saw the six runners through the rear window, barreling down the street again. I tracked their grueling pace as they sped past, clearly sprinting but showing no more effort than if they were going for a Sunday stroll. To go that fast around my condo tower, the Food Saver, and all the other buildings on this block was nothing short of astonishing.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo. Swiping it open, I was disappointed to see that the camera had focused on the old woman rather than the runners. They were mostly blurs except for one long leg and one sinewy arm. And they were much bigger than the old lady.

I tapped the button to save the photo. It was still worth keeping.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 11:07:40 am »
Great work. I have a feeling that those six women will cause an interesting change in the women of the neighborhood, and that Kayla will grow as well.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 11:36:47 am »
Great work. I have a feeling that those six women will cause an interesting change in the women of the neighborhood, and that Kayla will grow as well.

Indeed. A swolification of the neighborhood perhaps!

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 11:17:08 pm »
The Sushi Place
------------------

When Kayla offered to take me out for sushi, as an apology for the work incident, it was like a fog had been lifted. I had made the tough but genuine choice to ghost the red head and focus my energies on “fit” or “fitter”. Nothing too crazy, just girls with muscle tone and athleticism that could keep things interesting.

These energies didn’t really go anywhere as the dating apps had limited options and I didn’t want to hit the gyms or yoga centers during this stage of the pandemic. But after months of social distancing and going stir crazy in my condo, Kayla’s offer was a lifeline back into normalcy.

I did try to look the part too. I had ordered a bunch of weights online and started a new running program to lean out my body and take advantage of the summer heat. I hadn’t put on much size but I was getting really ripped. My abs and chest popped and I bought new clothes to show off to Kayla. She had only seen me on virtual calls so it’d be a nice surprise for her.

I had suggested the Sushi Zen by my place so we could spend time exploring the neighborhood afterwards. Arriving early to grab a seat and witness her reaction, I was surprised to see her already seated and sipping a glass of wine. The decanter on the table was half empty and she was staring out the window, seemingly at nothing. Her mask hung loosely around her neck. She looked much fresher than her image on video calls and her long, amber-brown hair was exquisitely styled, her face free of makeup.

Rather than her usual fitted blouse, she had on a loose blue sweater and jeans, making her look more casual than during the work day. They weren’t flattering choices and they covered up those legs I hadn’t seen in far too long. Perhaps she was thinking ahead to when the night got cooler—Kayla was always a planner.

I pulled my polo shirt tight and strode up to our table, noticing that she was slouched in her seat and had faint stress lines around her eyes. Like all of us, she wasn’t completely immune to the effects of Covid isolation.

“Already into the wine, I see?” Grinning, I stood there waiting for a hug but she simply sat there and turned slowly to face me. Must be weirded out after months of no physical contact.

After looking me up and down, she broke into a great smile, dispelling the awkwardness. Of course, this was the girl I knew!

“Oh my God, Adnan, so good to see you!” Her voice was music to my ears, energetic and playful despite looking tired. She examined my body closer, whistling appreciatively. “You’re looking great buddy. I thought you had lost some weight on our video calls but this confirms it.”

My grin grew wider beneath my mask. “Well, with nothing to do every day, I figured I should get into shape. Think it’s working?”

Puffing out my chest comically, I enjoyed seeing Kayla’s eyes go wide.

“I’d say so, you’d give our stock photography a run for their money.” She winked and motioned for me to sit down.

Taking off my mask, I took in a deep breath of air and sat opposite her. “It’s so weird seeing you like this. So many things have changed yet some things feel the same.” Her brow furrowed, so I added, “I mean, I see you everyday on our calls but being here together is just like the before times, when we’d go out for lunch and talk about anything but work.”

Kayla’s face flushed and she covered it by taking another sip of wine. “Yeah, I guess so. I haven’t seen anyone in months and rarely go out, so I was very happy when you said yes to our sushi date.” She took another sip while I felt my face turn red. “Strictly platonic though, right?”

I nodded too vigorously and took the opportunity to pour the rest of the decanter into my glass. As it settled, I heard another customer walk in and take the table next to us. The restaurant was as full as it could be, with ample spacing between groups, so I figured it was the last spot left. Kayla’s eyes flicked towards the new arrival but I kept focused on my dinner companion. She had the most wonderful way of curving her lips while thinking.

“Hope you don’t mind me finishing this.” I tapped the empty decanter. “We can order another one if you want.”

“I’m okay, I already had a bottle before you got here.”

I almost coughed up my wine but Kayla continued as if nothing had happened. “As I recall, your track record with restaurants is terrible.” She paused to smirk. “A certain fajita night that we all swore never to talk about again?”

“Oh Jesus, I’ve spent the last year trying to forget about it. Thanks K.” I sloshed the wine around and avoiding taking another gulp. Unlike that night at the fajita place. “But point taken. Why don’t you order this time?”

“Adnan, my friend, I’ve already ordered for us.” With perfect timing, she spread her arms just as the server arrived. He deposited steaming bowls of miso soup, fish-shaped plates bearing sushi, and bento boxes filled with an assortment of rice, meat, and tempura.

Kayla laughed as I sized up the amount of food on the table. “Since we haven’t eaten like this in a while, why not go all out, right?”

I opened my mouth in mock surprise. “K, you read my mind.” Forgoing the soup, I ripped open the package of chopsticks and worked my way through the sushi. We talked about our co-workers and our clients, the things we couldn’t say in front of others, and the latest Covid news. Kayla’s parents got the virus, both turned out okay, and we had friends in common that were working the front lines in hospitals.

It took a few servings of sushi before I realized Kayla wasn’t always paying attention to me or her food. Her eyes would dart over to the person next to us, followed by licking her lips or a slight flush in her cheeks. Most people wouldn’t have noticed but I knew Kayla’s mannerisms all too well.

A throaty voice cut through my thoughts and the restaurant, halting all conversation.“Henry, the sun’s in my eyes so I’m switching seats.”

Curious, I glanced over to see a table stacked with plates of raw fish and bowls of rice, along with a serving cart filled with more fish, two rice cookers, and restaurant-sized jugs of soy sauce.

I was about to nudge Kayla and crack a “this isn’t a buffet” joke when I saw why everyone had gone silent. The woman settling down at the table was not only abnormally tall, she was jacked beyond comprehension. Wavy auburn hair fell upon sloped traps and broad shoulders stuffed into a white bandage dress wrapping tightly around her physique. Her dress was cut-out across her chest and down one side, revealing tantalizing landscapes of tanned skin and lean muscle. Striations feathered across her exposed pectorals and the open sides of her dress framed scalloped obliques running down towards abs the size of apples. The material covered her prodigious glutes and thighs but the spectacle continued with the visibly hard shapes of her calves and the strappy red heels on her feet.

The only extent of the woman’s modesty was a light pink scarf riding atop her traps.

I couldn’t tell how big she was, as her long limbs defied rational analysis, but I got an idea when she sat down in line with Kayla. The woman’s arms looked as thick as my legs and she dwarfed Kayla’s height in the chair. While Kayla had a great figure, she was simply outclassed by this phenomenon.

I tried to shift in my seat inconspicuously as the bulge grew in my pants but Kayla interrupted me first.

“I wonder if she knows this isn’t a buffet,” she said lightly, her playful tone causing me to snort around a piece of salmon. She was grinning and hitching her thumb towards our jacked-up neighbor. “That amount of food will cost a thousand bucks at these prices.”

I feigned disinterest and shrugged, placing a hand beneath the table. “To each their own. If she can afford it, why not?” I picked up a maki roll with my other hand and considered doing the polite thing by changing the subject with a question. One that a good friend should ask and one I had been dreading.

“So, how’s your boyfriend doing? Living together in isolation going okay?”

Kayla’s chopsticks froze in midair.

“Didn’t you hear?” Her voice was small and soft. “Tyler and I broke up months ago.”

“Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that K.” I looked away, hiding my genuine reaction and affording me a glance at the phenomenon beside us grabbing spoonfuls of rice directly out of the cooker.

“No one told me and if they had, of course I would’ve called to see how you’re doing.” I grimaced as the muscular woman tore a tuna steak in half and pushed the rosy flesh into her mouth. Between bites, she extracted a red pill from a plastic container on the table and swallowed it whole.

Kayla said something I couldn’t hear but, seeing as she was staring out the window again, I kept my eyes on the food orgy beside us. Veins had appeared on the woman’s shoulders and were spreading across her arms and chest like water through cracks. I could only guess at what she had done to make them so prominent like that.

Kayla’s voice brought me back. “So, don’t take it the wrong way but after all that, I wanted to keep it low-key.” She looked back at me, pushing at her hair.

“I totally understand K.” I tried to nod in sympathy like a good friend would but all I felt was the immutable presence next to us. “This is your situation to deal with and I’m just here for support, whenever you need it.”

“Thanks Adnan, I really appreciate our friendship.”

Under normal circumstances, I’d take Kayla’s breakup as an easy opportunity for me. But the powerful woman beside us was an inferno that blistered and branded itself onto my brain. Kayla was beautiful and amazing and also a book I had read a hundred times before. The inferno opened up a whole library of possibilities.

“Henry, another plate of tuna and salmon, quick.” The woman acted like she owned the place and both Kayla and I turned to stare. She popped another red pill into her mouth and my curiosity grew. Some kind of digestive aid or diet supplement?

A server appeared and she immediately grabbed fistfuls of fish and spoons of rice, sparing little time to chew. It was the perfect opportunity to build on Kayla’s buffet joke but the grin died on my face as I saw the changes happening across the woman’s body.

The veins on her shoulders and chest increased in size. More appeared on her arms and burst down the backs of her calves. A larger vessel swept over her shin, extending through the top of her foot and multiplying into swelling vascularity under the straps of her red heels. They broke through the straps, each soft snap sending shivers down my spine.

The woman seemed oblivious to the transformation taking place, upending a jug of soy sauce into her mouth and swallowing its contents in seconds. As the black liquid distended her throat, the veins spreading across her chest advanced upwards to envelop the fleshy tendons of her neck. It looked extremely painful so either the woman couldn’t feel it or she was very used to it.

The growing hardness in my pants and the sweat running down my back told me that this was a good time to forget about her and focus on Kayla.

“Hey, maybe we should get the bill and get out of here.” I turned to look at my dinner companion only to find her staring at the woman with perverse fascination. Kayla’s lips were curved in thought and her expression grew darker with every passing second. She didn’t look disgusted as much as she looked disappointed.

I tapped the table but Kayla didn’t react.

I looked back and forth, the jacked and shredded inferno and my newly single friend. I knew exactly what to do.

I reached over to tap Kayla’s hand and she jumped in alarm, drawing her arm under the table quickly. An odd reaction, almost as if she was afraid of my touch.

“I was thinking we should spend more time together.” I gave her my most earnest look.

She didn’t respond, rather turning to look out the window and mumble something about “carbing up” and “glucose disposal.”

“I’m sorry K, what was that?”

She sighed and faced me, taking one last look at the woman next to us. “Sorry buddy, it’s all good.” She smiled to wipe away all traces of displeasure. “I just remembered something I have to take care of. Sorry I didn’t hear what you said.”

Nervous at her strange grin, I cleared my throat. “I was thinking we should go on a date. You know, like a real one.”

I opened my arms on the table, certain that my mental math added up. Kayla and I were both single, she always complimented me, and we’ve had a good working relationship for years. The hellfire beside us, who was now inspecting the extreme vascularization of her body, sent lava into my stomach and fire through my veins. But Kayla was far more attainable.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Kayla looked at me with heat of a different kind. “You think we have that kind of relationship?”

“I - It was only a suggestion. Because we get along so well together.” Whatever else I wanted to say died in my throat as her eyes narrowed.

“Adnan, I wanted to see you tonight because I wanted to talk to a real person, not hook up with you.” She got louder and it took all my control not to see if anyone was watching. “Jesus, I was with my boyfriend for five years, you think I can get over that in a few weeks? I wanted to tell you that I’m taking leave from work to think things through. Reset my life. I was hoping you could offer some advice and support. Not fucking asking me out on a date, right?”

“Kayla, just let me explain…” She held up a hand, brokering no interruption.

“There’s never been an ulterior motive with me, buddy, never has been. Although now I know you’re here for the chance at what? Sex?” Kayla’s laugh shook me to the bottom of my core. “You have the same chance with me as that bodybuilder over there.”

Kayla nodded towards the woman and my worst fears were realized. The inferno was staring at me with a smirk, as were all the customers in the restaurant.

“You should never treat a friend like an object, no matter how nice I was to you.” Kayla got up to stand over me and it felt like she was ten feet tall. Anger palpable, she threw her napkin in my face. “You can get this, I’m done here.”

I stared open mouthed as the most important person in my life walked out the door.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2022, 12:26:26 am »
Nice start, good foundation. Let's see what comes next. Keep up the nice work.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2022, 08:27:41 pm »
Excellent work! Well done! Kayla treating him like that after an innocent suggestion just shows she was never much of a friend. Now he is free to pursue the bodybuilders of the world. Bring it on! K+!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2022, 01:09:40 am »
Nice story so far! What an out of proportion reaction she had to his question though. I'd say he dodged a bullet. Bring in the brawn.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2022, 09:58:38 am »
Kayla acted very weird. First she seemed to be mesmerized by the female bodybuilder, then she was staring out of the window while muttering. And then she reacted quite extreme to an innocent question. I think Kayla's weird behavior might be linked to the growth that the bodybuibuilder experienced. I'm very intrigued to see what comes next.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2022, 12:32:00 pm »
Kayla acted very weird. First she seemed to be mesmerized by the female bodybuilder, then she was staring out of the window while muttering. And then she reacted quite extreme to an innocent question. I think Kayla's weird behavior might be linked to the growth that the bodybuibuilder experienced. I'm very intrigued to see what comes next.

Indeed. It sounds like either she is already in some kind of fitness "program" that may influencing her thoughts. Though it also looks like its affecting more of the younger residents in a way as well along
with the businesses "assisting" their growth.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2022, 12:34:08 am »
The Condo
------------

The summer grew hot in Peckham Bay, as did my desire to find the right girl. In between work and friends, I attacked my workouts with new energy, and started eating healthier too. That polo top I had bought for Kayla’s benefit didn’t fit anymore, so I took to going shirtless when running and enjoyed glances from quite a few girls.

The loss of my relationship with Kayla left a gaping hole in my life. Projects at the agency weren’t as much fun and no one could boost me up like she did, or give me that special smile. The only positive that came out of our sushi dinner was renewed clarity around the type of girlfriend I wanted. I found my eyes and my thoughts drawn exclusively to fit women.

The hot, humid weather made it easy to catch toned arms and well-developed legs, especially on the Bay Trail running near my condo. While the Covid lockdown thinned their number, it ensured that the runners venturing out were absolutely committed to fitness.

Whether it was my newfound focus or the popularity of Peckham Bay, it suddenly seemed like my neighborhood was a haven for athletic women. I couldn’t go a day without seeing strong and tanned physiques pounding down Bay Trail or tight abs beneath crop tops at the Food Saver. I’m sure it was just a coincidence but it seemed like the Bay’s women were getting buffer.

This was evident after a particularly hot and grueling run in July. I was under the sun for a good two hours and sweating buckets by the time I got back to my condo. My water bottle had run out early and my shirt got so soaked that I had to throw it into a garbage can on the way home.

As I jogged up to the entrance, I saw an unfamiliar woman searching through her handbag, with a large dog sitting beside her. I debated going around the block again, to avoid offending her with my shirtless and sweaty body, but then I recognized the expensive handbag.

She wore a pink halter top and shorts, exposing ripped arms and stout legs. What looked to be a deep tan was actually freckles covering her entire body and, as I got closer, I saw that her skin was wrinkled in places and her close-cropped blonde hair was frizzy with age.

I couldn’t believe who this hardbody was.

“Mrs. Gustafsson?” The words caught in my throat as she turned around. “Wow, uh, it’s so nice to see you!”

Alena Gustafsson lived in the unit above me and was more than a passing acquaintance. She always asked how I was doing and left care packages of meatballs and almond caramel cake at my door. I had met her husband, Alfred, enough times to know that Alena was the outgoing and socializing half of their family. After raising two daughters, they had moved to Peckham Bay to retire.

They were sixty years old at least but, to look at Alena now, she had the body of a much younger woman. Granted, there were the familiar lines around her eyes and a weatherworn look to her skin but I wouldn’t have expected this sinewy and strong body hiding beneath the baggy sweatshirts and slacks she used to wear.

I quickly put on my mask while noticing Alena wasn’t wearing anything except for tight workout attire. Strange, considering that she’s part of the most vulnerable population.

“I was wondering where my ray of sunshine went.” She spoke with a slight Swedish accent and her nickname for me always made me happy. “I have not seen you since this godforsaken virus took over our lives. How have you been?”

“Not bad Mrs. Gustafsson, work has been crazy and I’m just trying to survive the summer by running and exploring the neighborhood.” I looked down at the burly Rottweiler attached to Alena’s leash. “Did you get a new dog? What happened to Wilma?”

Alena pulled the leash and, surprisingly, the Rottweiler slid forward on the sidewalk before heaving up onto its legs. “Oh, this is my pretty Atlas.” She bent forward to stroke the beefy canine, causing the dog’s tongue to loll out. I couldn’t help but stare at Alena’s chest and shoulders, they looked bigger than mine.

“Sadly, our lovely Wilma passed away just after my husband. It’s been a very difficult year for all of us, I’m afraid, and Atlas here is helping us get through it.”

My face fell and I looked away from her incredible physique. “I’m so sorry Alena, that’s terrible news to hear. If you need anything, of course I’ll help.”

“You’re always such a nice boy, sunshine. I might take you up on that offer.” She stood up smiling and I forced myself to look at her eyes. Did she actually have a six-pack beneath her halter top?

She beeped the door open and I followed them inside, Atlas’ nails clacking against the floor. The building’s air was a blast of cold, drying my sweaty body and raising goosebumps on Alena’s skin. She kind of looked like the Rottweiler: short, stout, and more powerful than I imagined.

I got onto the elevator first and caught a brief glimpse of Alena staring at me when I turned to punch in my floor.

“You’ve been working out, yes?” She got onto the elevator facing me, letting the doors close behind her. Atlas pulled at the leash to try and sit in the corner. The question surprised me before I realized that most of my body was on display.

“Sure, yeah. I figured with nothing to do every day, I should get into better shape.”

The elevator started moving and Atlas pulled harder on the leash, evidently not liking being trapped inside the tiny box. Alena’s powerful arm held him immobile.

I wondered why she hadn’t pushed her floor yet.

“I take it you work out also?” I tried to laugh in the face of her obvious muscularity but it died as Alena’s expression grew cold.

“Why would you think that, sunshine?” Her voice penetrated the noise of the rising elevator. “Oh, you mean this?” She curled the hand holding Atlas’ leash into a fist, dragging the dog forward and causing her forearm to bulge. “I attended the fitness center nearby before my husband passed away but it was much too hard for this old body. I had to quit after four weeks.”

I couldn’t hide my astonishment. Alena had the body of a Crossfit competitor and yet she couldn’t handle a neighborhood fitness center? Was she just naturally muscular?

“I see you are skeptical but it is true. Those idiots took all my money and tried to make me do impossible things. Terrible things.” Her expression grew furious as she raised her fist to the ceiling, lifting Atlas’ entire mass off the floor. “And sunshine, no refunds!”

I was barely paying attention to her as I watched the Rottweiler hang in mid-air. He must’ve weighed at least a hundred pounds but Alena handled him like a child. The dog’s eyes were wide but he didn’t make a sound.

“T-that’s terrible, Alena. At least you got some good results out of it.” I tried to keep my voice calm while stabbing the button for my floor again, and Alena’s for good measure. The cold air was causing her nipples to rise prominently beneath her halter top, larger than any girl I had ever been with. “Y-you look great for your age.”

My voice seemed to calm her as she lowered Atlas back down and her expression grew beatific.

“It’s true, I look a little stronger, yes? Much better than the flabby wife I used to be.” She glanced down at her buff physique and I questioned her sanity. It took years of serious training to look like that, not one month at a random gym. Girls half her age couldn’t hope to compete with her outrageous body.

“As long as there are rays of sunshine like you around, who can get angry at such things?” She knelt to scrunch up Atlas’ fur and the dog responded with a satisfied growl. Looking down at her powerful back, I finally processed what she had said.

“Alena?” The elevator pinged and the doors opened on my floor, so I rushed my next words. “You mentioned a gym nearby. Where is it?”

She stood and paused for a second, giving me a look I had never seen her give anyone.

Alena was smirking at me.

“I don’t remember the address, sunshine,” she spoke slowly, daring me to get off before the doors closed. She winked and I forced myself past her broad frame, my hand brushing against her rock-hard stomach.

Suddenly, I didn’t want to know why she hadn’t punched in her floor.

Alena’s last words echoed down the hallway as I speed walked towards my unit. “I do remember the name, sunshine. It’s Charmion's Ultimate Fitness.”

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2022, 06:07:45 am »
The plot (and the ladies) thicken! It also sound like the gym is both affordable and effective perhaps too effective.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2022, 10:18:10 am »
Another great chapter. There is definitely something weird going on. I'm looking forward to the rest of this awesome story.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Up and Growing Neighborhood

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View