Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575358 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:10:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Fucked Over by Schmoe Nation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fucked Over by Schmoe Nation  (Read 8472 times)

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fucked Over by Schmoe Nation
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2022, 04:35:25 pm »
 :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2022, 04:35:25 pm »

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2022, 06:45:57 pm »
I remember Siouxcountry from wayyyy back in the day. THAT was schmoe nation lol

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2022, 08:11:55 pm »

Not really..the clown who ran it didn't want anyone else male posting.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2022, 09:13:56 pm »

Truth!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2022, 09:40:41 pm »

Oh man, he hated us. I think he and that "musclepapa" John guy got along, maybe due to their shared, asexual white knight-ism. I think he also may have liked Jack Titone, because Jack was married to top IFBB pro, Ann, and was also an active and rising star among NPC/IFBB promoters. Those connections were important to Sioux.

Out of all the narcissists (takes one to know one!) I have known in this muscle world, Sioux was probably the worst due to his god complex and control issues. What ultimately led to his downfall was his contempt for the women moderators who did not share his position that they needed to "answer to him". He put a lot time into building an awesome resource and I absolutely commend him for that, but when a few of the women decided to create their own woman-owned and moderated forum, Sioux became incensed and went scorched earth on his entire site and content database. I could understand not wanting them to poach "his" members, but he threw all the babies in the nursery out with the bathwater. He was within his rights to do so, but that sorta threw a screw into his whole "I'm doing this for the women" mantra. Oops.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2022, 10:09:58 pm »
Man...this is a trip worth taking >:D.  Don't know if it's possible to combine 2 different threads...but the stories could come fast and furious if we were able to combine this with my "The Good Old Days" thread posted seperately!!!!

FemFlex, Polite and Vegas Ace welcome to the  :letsparty:

Femflex do you remember the North American's in Clevels

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2022, 10:21:17 pm »
in Cleveland where we went to restaurant after the show and you with your "cronies" at one table and I was there at another table sitting next to Steve Scibelli and with Kat Connors  and Melody Spetko was with a fellow Canadian bodybuilder.  After dinner we were returning to the hotel and it was a Brown's Preseason game  and traffic was coming AT us from the game.  Forget her name, but she went out in the middle of the street and stopped the traffic  by giving them a "most muscular pose".   I'm sure ALL of Cleveland wondered what all the honking was about...lol   

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2022, 01:30:48 am »
Waaay back, someone took a picture of Melody sitting next to Richard Anthony, husband of NPC competitor Crystal Anthony and a big bodybuilder/powerlifter himself.  I think it was at the Olympia in the Orleans . . . well, some restaurant.  Anyway, the pic turned up on FB, so of course I had to comment.  It was something like, "Rich momentarily sits next to Melody as her mass crushes him into his subatomic constituents."  Heehee!  She was freaking YUUUGE!!  Rich actually liked it!

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2022, 10:53:45 pm »
My memory is quite poor, as age and volume have done me in. I remember going to Cleveland once or twice...I think we went out with Angela Rayburn and her husband? Or maybe it was with Lou? I can recall doing a shoot in an abandoned factory we found and then one in a cemetery with Allie Mo. The rest is all a blur. For some reason, I thought I met you (Hwill) in Columbus, but Ohio is all the same to me. lol
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2022, 12:32:06 am »
Yes...The Arnold was the first show I started attending.  Many fond memories of gathering at the Sheraton bar with the likes of you "photo/video rockstars" including, Lou K, Gene H, Joe B and others and THEN having the pleasure of taking one of my favorite ladies Gabrielle Hames to lunch and then taking her to the airport the next day. :wow:

But to refresh your memory about Cleveland a whole group of us traveled from the Renaissance Hotel to a restaurant a couple of blocks away where we made quite the entrance.   It was the year that Zoe Lindsay received her Pro Card and she was sitting at the end of our table with Melody Spetko and (JUST remembered) Wendy Mc Master :-[  You all were at a table close by and I was with Kathy Connors, Michelle Ivers and her husband Bill and Steve Scibelli.

To this day, I think those Brown fans are STILL talking about Wendy's "gunshow" as we were back to the hotel...LOL   

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2022, 11:37:11 pm »
With all the drama going on with SG website, I should start a new thread. "Forked Over by Schmoe Nation."  Ha! I'll be here all week folks. Tip  your waiter.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2022, 06:02:39 pm »
With all the drama going on with SG website, I should start a new thread. "Forked Over by Schmoe Nation."  Ha! I'll be here all week folks. Tip  your waiter.

"Two shows nightly, Pocoima Hilton!"  :::budda-boom:::

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2022, 10:18:08 pm »
So who's gonna start the Schmoe Nation website? Hmm...

Anybody here remember Unrealmuscle?  Now THAT was Schmoe Central for all things schmoe!

I miss unreal, I wish that resource was still around it was my pre-sessioning days. 
Yo.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2022, 10:22:13 pm »
And Siouxcountry, dude hated me.  Im still friends with some of the mods from there.   He threatened to ban me more times then I could count,  but the mods always talked him out of it.
Yo.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2022, 11:44:56 pm »
And Siouxcountry, dude hated me.  Im still friends with some of the mods from there.   He threatened to ban me more times then I could count,  but the mods always talked him out of it.

I guess cuz you're such a difficult person to like.  WTF?  Is there anyone more easy-going that Bernie Birnbaum, the Schmata Kid?  ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Fucked Over by Schmoe Nation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View