Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574130 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:46:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Fucked Over by Schmoe Nation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fucked Over by Schmoe Nation  (Read 8450 times)

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fucked Over by Schmoe Nation
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2022, 12:42:44 pm »
When i first saw your post, I thought "Schmoe Nation" was a website I had missed. Then I realized you're just talking about schomes collectively. I don't have a problem with deposits for sessions, and I definitely understand why the women request it. I understand Bulklover's dilemma though.

Also, I think that this is the only Schmoe with a Wikipedia page! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Schmoe

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2022, 12:42:44 pm »

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2022, 06:36:10 pm »
When i first saw your post, I thought "Schmoe Nation" was a website I had missed. Then I realized you're just talking about schomes collectively. I don't have a problem with deposits for sessions, and I definitely understand why the women request it. I understand Bulklover's dilemma though.

Also, I think that this is the only Schmoe with a Wikipedia page! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Schmoe

Holy shit, that's hilarious!!  Wait!  What about Schmoe Pesci, Schmoe DiMaggio, and Schmoe Rogan??
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2022, 12:48:32 pm »

Holy shit, that's hilarious!!  Wait!  What about Schmoe Pesci, Schmoe DiMaggio, and Schmoe Rogan??

LOL! Yes, too funny. Hee hee!

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2022, 11:31:53 pm »
Just getting back to mostly normal after testing positive for the Omicron Covid earlier this week and I have to say the "experts" were pretty much on the spot as it's been 5 days or so and I'm almost ready to go.  But I'm thinking the lesson should be even AFTER doing both vaccinations and the booster...WTF ???

As to the topic at hand, I just wanted to give my reason for not having a problem with deposits.   Although I'm finding having good references do help as I know some ladies have followed up on me and once I've been given the Housekeeping Good Seal of Approval (for those of us who can remember what I'm talking about) deposits do not become an issue...

Basically, it was several years ago when I was meeting one of my longtime and well known favorite ladies shortly after she had competed in a year end BB Show in Florida in order to qualify for her Pro Card...where she came in 2nd.   So she was obviously at the top of her "game" >:D and she then went directly from there to New York for 2 days.

Well, the bottom line is she ended up having 15 or so appointments lined up for those 2 days and NOT ONE SHOWED UP!!!!!  Airfare from Florida to NYC... Transportation to & From the Airport AND a Hotel Room for TWO NIGHTS in downtown Manhattan  :sorry: :hellno:

Unfortunately, deposits are here to stay and IMHO should be!!!!!

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2022, 12:59:39 am »
Well, the bottom line is she ended up having 15 or so appointments lined up for those 2 days and NOT ONE SHOWED UP!!!!!  Airfare from Florida to NYC... Transportation to & From the Airport AND a Hotel Room for TWO NIGHTS in downtown Manhattan  :sorry: :hellno:

Unfortunately, deposits are here to stay and IMHO should be!!!!!

That would be enough to make someone quit the scene altogether, to have 15 people book you and not have a single one show up show up. Why would anyone bother to go to all that trouble again?

I think back in the day, the session scene was more "underground" than it is today (not that it's a mainstream thing even today). WB, the classifieds section of some muscle mags, the end of a Mass Muscle vid and some word of mouth. That was it. Nowadays you have WB, SG, HBC, IG, OF and other forms of social media to the point where more schmoes are able to find out about these women.

And many of these guys just want to contact them to "say hi" or take the next step and actually book them. These people genuinely get aroused from just having an e-mail exchange to book a session. That's the part they love. Then a lot of them get queasy/nervous about actually showing up for the session and they flake out. (And I'm sure many are just lazy and/or cheap).

One sessionite told me when she came to my city that a guy who she was supposed to see earlier texted her that he was about to come:  "See you in 20 minutes", and then he proceeded to chicken/flake out and didn't come at all. She hasn't bothered to come back to my city ever since.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2022, 01:07:41 am »
lol the 5-day thing is so they can get nurses back to work ASAP because they're too cheap to pay nurses enough to want to actually stay on the job. and same thing in other jobs where people are dropping like flies (sick, not dead), like airlines.

that sucks about getting no-showed that much. I don't live in NY, but I would have imagined it would have enough reliable guys to weed out the bad ones. I've heard bad things about Chicago, which is odd, considering lots of money is there too. all I know is I remember talking to one session girl after a session in Vegas and she was talking about scheduling issues with clients later on her trip, and she was getting no-showed and dealing with time-wasters left and right. partly because there was a bit of a language barrier, but not just that, it was pretty obvious she was letting people walk all over her. Honestly after I did my $450 session with her, she asked me if I wanted to do another session later that day, it doesn't seem pretty for some people. hopefully one bad experience and you learn how to identify the BS.

I remember once taking an interview in NY and got a little annoyed when the hotel they put me in had a broken A/C, the flight was delayed, and they limited me to $60/day for food reimbursements (keeping in mind the mediocre hotel breakfast alone was $35 + tip). I feel bad for anyone having to pay for their own travel costs there and getting no showed for their actual paying gigs. 100% on the side of requiring deposits, especially in any big expensive city like that. I'm not really sure what's unfortunate about requiring deposits. I really don't care how much I'm pre-paying, aside from untrustworthy people stealing deposits. Any investigator worth their salt will know something is up if $400 or more in cash periodically leaves your account at the ATM if you normally don't take out that much, the same exact days you take off from work etc.

These people genuinely get aroused from just having an e-mail exchange to book a session.

I don't know if that's always it. I suspect sometimes they're looking at pics/videos of a girl, imagine a session with her, get aroused, send the email asking for a session, then 2 days later when they get a reply they're not interested anymore. (If they actually proceed to book the session, maybe they feel guilty about not replying at all, then puss out at the last minute because it involves actually meeting a human / internal pressure about what their family would think if they found out etc. Especially if they're inexperienced and have never even done a session before.)
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2022, 01:11:18 am »
Some ppl might just have terrible luck. I've probably had to cancel close to a third of the sessions I've booked just because my job requires me to be on call and shit went down

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2022, 01:16:40 am »
I'm trying hard not to hate on Schmoe Nation, but WTmuthaF??  Seems virtually every woman I want to see requires a deposit.  I totally understand their need for this; Schmoe Nation is, and has been for a while, notoriously unreliable.  But Fuck!!  It used to be, up until at least ten years ago, you could book a session, go, enjoy yourself, and count your blessings you live in an age full of muscular women.  But NOW, any man with any sort of domestic obligations must send a a deposit . . . which leads to the complication of leaving a digital trail to the activity in questions.

I know, I know, I'm a dick for sessioning when I'm married.  But if, after 23 years of marriage, the fires don't burn quite as hot at home, and if, after several months of connubial disinterest, I don't "get some," I'm going to be climbing the nearest tower with a 'scope . . . and that's only partial hyperbole. 

So now, as if sessioning wasn't complicated enough, all the dickheads who've booked and then either called at the last second to cancel or simply not shown up, have fucked the rest of us and now we have to deal with deposits.  Tazzie never asked for a deposit.  Gabrielle Hames never did.  Kathy Connors didn't.  Neither did Debra D'Andrea, Kasie Cavanaugh, Amber DeLuca, Saskia Salemink, Sheila Bleck, Kris Clarke, Lynn McCrossin, Jennifer Scarpetta,
Maria Calo, Fabi Antoine, Yvette Bova, Michelle Ivers, Vilma Caez, Collette Guimond, Utah Sweet, Gayle Moher, Joanna Thomas, Monica Martin, Lora Ottenad, Irene Andersen, Jana Linke-Sippl, Nicole Pfutzenreuter, Rhonda Lee Quaresma, Lauren Powers, or Andrea Giacomi.

And now, most of them are retired . . . and the new wave, well, they refuse to get burned.  Don't blame them one bit, but fuck.  :(
Man, what a list. It's crazy that so many of those all-time greats you mentioned are no longer with us.  :'(

But as you know, businesses often change out of necessity. I sessioned with a relative newcomer last year and she requested a deposit. I leaped through multiple hoops attempting to send an Amazon gift card, but simply could not get it done, even though I had made at least 10 such similar transactions in the past. The account was locked and re-opened 3 times, and the transaction could never be completed. I was in regular contact with the provider and she was understanding, but held firm about the deposit. She agreed that we could meet a day or two before and I could pay by cash. After I phoned to schedule a meet-up, she told me that she could tell from our conversation that I am genuinely trustworthy and would show up for our session. It ended up being amazing and I would gladly see her again if I'm in the same town. I believe I could have offered a reference in lieu of deposit, but because I did not know who she knew and trusted, I did not make that request and she did not make the offer.

As for other newcomers, I'm hesitant to send lots of cash to unknown commodities. She would need to have a lot of positive reviews from usernames I trust before I would do it.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2022, 01:20:40 am »
Some ppl might just have terrible luck. I've probably had to cancel close to a third of the sessions I've booked just because my job requires me to be on call and shit went down

maybe you're on-call always, but for people like me where it's a week at a time, I schedule sessions around that. of course things change due to work changes and so forth, but I've only had to cancel a couple sessions before. resulted in one girl keeping a $50 deposit I sent, I doubt she cared, and one girl (whom I didn't send a deposit) getting pissed off and blocking me on everything (in both cases I canceled several weeks in advance).

but honestly, I feel it's on you to communicate that you may have some on-call duties and it's possible you'll need to cancel. I explained my scheduling to one girl visiting my city soon and said basically "I can definitely meet, but we might have to push it to later in the week if I end up needing to be on-call the beginning of the week."
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2022, 02:01:54 am »
Fifteen no-shows??  That's brutal!  Travel expenses add up, esp. in NYC.  Nope, don't blame the ladies for demanding deposits . . . just wish they'd give me a pass cuz I'm so damned cute!  ("Retch!")

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2022, 03:57:39 am »

Maybe losing a deposit each time would change your dismissive attitude to booking.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2022, 04:38:33 am »
I have lost the deposit each time. I've even had some offer to return it and I let them keep it because it was so close and they weren't able to book someone new.  Hasn't changed a thing. I recognize why they need deposits and I'm quite fine with them keeping them when I need to cancel

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2022, 11:52:50 am »
I  too refrained from the returning of the deposit from time to time
  ,because that contibutes to more chance of futher travels in the future .....gives more security to the
 women in these times with corona.... besides that shmoes are often unreliable ..on the other hand ,some individal could get used to
 keep the deposit in any case...?!

and then ,since PayPal exists ,its easier to send money more anonymously ....so to hide it from wife or girlfreind :tongue:

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2022, 12:03:38 am »
So who's gonna start the Schmoe Nation website? Hmm...

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2022, 01:03:00 am »
So who's gonna start the Schmoe Nation website? Hmm...

Anybody here remember Unrealmuscle?  Now THAT was Schmoe Central for all things schmoe!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Fucked Over by Schmoe Nation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View