Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574412 Posts in 72901 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 03:18:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Incall??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Incall??  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Wrestle Man 25

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Incall??
« on: January 01, 2022, 09:41:03 pm »
Do any of you do incall at your home?  Wanted to hear pro and cons from those who have.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Incall??
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 09:05:31 pm »
Only with 1 person that I’ve known a while and trust - she’s fairly local so it saves a little on hotel - but this wasn’t til after several sessions- if you are seeing someone that is traveling and already has hotel - I would just go there

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 05:19:30 pm »
Do any of you do incall at your home?  Wanted to hear pro and cons from those who have.

I did with Kasie Cavanaugh.  We'd sessioned several dozen times prior and knew each other quite well.  But depending on your domestic situation, it's risky.  Snoopy neighbors, an unfamiliar hair left in the bed, the odd ear ring, etc.  Plus, there are serious ethical considerations . . . it was a rush though.  :)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline myopter686

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 10:54:33 pm »
For a time, Melissa Coates lived not to far from me.  She was involved in local wrestling.  Anyway... she came to the house numerous times with no issues.  I was single at the time so there were no issues with timing or otherwise.  The neighbors kept to themselves and never asked questions. 

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2022, 11:59:14 pm »
I did an incall with someone local to the area (not touring). I was comfortable with it from our initial email conversations and it came up at the end of the booking. I did not feel any risk to it. I live alone so if she comes banging on my door at 2am its not like I am going to make her leave lol.

She was dressed appropriately and didn't walk up in giant Pretty Woman boots or anything.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2022, 01:50:09 am »

I did with Kasie Cavanaugh.  We'd sessioned several dozen times prior and knew each other quite well.  But depending on your domestic situation, it's risky.  Snoopy neighbors, an unfamiliar hair left in the bed, the odd ear ring, etc.  Plus, there are serious ethical considerations . . . it was a rush though.  :)

Cavanaugh? Hope you were flexible at the time, lol

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 06:39:30 pm »

Cavanaugh? Hope you were flexible at the time, lol

If she was still in the life, I'd start calling her "Judge Cavanaugh," . . . and then she'd proceed to beat the snot out of me.  lol!
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Incall??

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View