Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575440 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 06:34:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your first session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who was your first session?  (Read 29191 times)

Offline svedalj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Who was your first session?
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2022, 05:08:08 pm »
Recently had my first session. It was with Mirage and it was absolutely amazing! I had never met any really muscular girls before, let alone a bodybuilder. I fell in love the second i saw her. Her proud stature and defined shoulders as i met her in a dress. When we get to her room she let me feel her biceps and they were hard as rocks! After some worshiping she squeezed one of my legs between hers and i'm sure she could break it in half if she wanted to. Then she took of her dress and i could watch her body in all its glory. She was just perfect. From her broad shoulder, the huge arms, wide back, 6 pack abs and murdering thighs. Most of the session went to worshiping her body, but she also did some holds on me. She could have hurt me bad if she wanted to. A wonderful lady to talk to as well.
A perfect start in the sessioning world

Forum Saradas

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2022, 09:12:59 pm »
Recently had my first session. It was with Mirage and it was absolutely amazing! I had never met any really muscular girls before, let alone a bodybuilder. I fell in love the second i saw her. Her proud stature and defined shoulders as i met her in a dress. When we get to her room she let me feel her biceps and they were hard as rocks! After some worshiping she squeezed one of my legs between hers and i'm sure she could break it in half if she wanted to. Then she took of her dress and i could watch her body in all its glory. She was just perfect. From her broad shoulder, the huge arms, wide back, 6 pack abs and murdering thighs. Most of the session went to worshiping her body, but she also did some holds on me. She could have hurt me bad if she wanted to. A wonderful lady to talk to as well.
A perfect start in the sessioning world

Congrats on first session! I bet you're hooked now. Those ladies are addictive.

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2022, 09:51:35 pm »
Vilma Caez in Manhattan.  Blew my mind in a 2 hour session, she was 100% show ready and performed the most sensual moves I've ever experiened...afterwards just wondered around the city in the snow with a smile on my face.  Thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2022, 06:01:41 pm »
Recently had my first session. It was with Mirage and it was absolutely amazing!

You started pretty high on the board, she's 1st-rate.

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2022, 11:27:38 pm »
My first session was in the 90's and it was with Cheryl Harris. I was very nervous but she helped me to leave my nervosity. It was the first time I worshipped female muscles and it was so nice to feel them and feel her strength too.

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2022, 06:45:46 am »
Mine was Trudy - I was 18 and had fantasised about her for a few years. It was a great session (first time being able to worship rock hard female muscle and be lifted), but I was naive/timid so it wasn’t as sensual as the sessions I have subsequently had (including the subsequent sessions I had with her), and I think I thought that I needed to be super prescribed about what I was looking for, whereas going with the flow naturally is much better.

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2022, 06:46:45 am »
Recently had my first session. It was with Mirage and it was absolutely amazing!

You started pretty high on the board, she's 1st-rate.

100% she is fantastic and one of my favourites to session with - saw her in London the other week!

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2022, 08:36:58 pm »
Mirage is one of the best, very good choice there’s some that won’t match her that’s for sure 👍

Offline paolo2149

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2022, 06:24:59 pm »
While i was always attracted to female athletes it was only those who competed in certain events such as 100m,200m, 110m hurdles, javelin or decathlon. I guess looking back, the one feauture all those ladies had were really sexy shapely legs/thighs, toned abs and really nice firm round asses ( i have always been an ass man) and their bodies were solid.

However, it was only in mid to late 90's that i realised how hot fitness ladies/models were as one of my friends who was really into bodybuilding and massive used to talk about some of the ladies at the gym and also he showed me some of the muscle mags he used to bu which usually featured some really sexy models, who again all had the most amazing asses lol

Then i remember i was in hospital around about 2002 and same friend smuggled me in a copy of an early muscle elegance mag featuring Denise Masino, Kathy Connors and some others and to say i was turned on was understatement of century. I started doing research online and found out there was such a thing as muscle worship sessions and i knew i had to give it a go.

The first one i ever had was with Gayle Moher who i thought was stunning and had just the right amount of muscles combined with the femininity that i desired. As it was my first session i didn't have a clue what to expect and i was just in total awe when Gayle stripped off, i was also pleasantly surprised when she told me i could get naked too. I found Gayle slightly aloof the first time but that was almost certainly down to my inexperience. I saw her again about another 3 times and had a really sensual and fun time with her, definitely helps the chemistry when you are both relaxed and know each other bit better.

However after my sessions with Gayle I knew i would always have an addiction to muscle ladies whether i sessioned or not.

Offline machomuscle2533

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2022, 02:38:29 pm »
my first session was musclefoxx wow 190 lbs then it was 2016 I was nervous but she was super sweet those legs were wowwww

Offline BigelowMask

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2022, 04:36:13 pm »
Honestly the best I’ve ever had was Wild Kat. Big, strong and very feminine. 

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2022, 12:23:59 am »
My first 3 sessions were Diana Ball, Layla Lane and Joanna Thomas.. 2 great sessions one terrible one.  RIP to the later two ladies.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2022, 01:03:56 am »
My first 3 sessions were Diana Ball, Layla Lane and Joanna Thomas.. 2 great sessions one terrible one.  RIP to the later two ladies.

What a way to break into the game.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline spanky103

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2022, 04:55:17 pm »

Cindy Jones in Atlanta, 1992. I was sooooo nervous, but it was a great time.

Offline Hovado

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2022, 05:11:22 pm »
My first session was with Anna M Strong in Rome in 2011. I was very nervous, didn’t know what to expect. It was a shock just when she lifted me immediately alter entering her apartment. Then she showed me more times how strong she is. She could do whatever she wanted with me. Later we both remained naked and the session continued more sensual, what a time it was.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your first session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View