Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575436 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:03:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Gloria and her gains
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gloria and her gains  (Read 26699 times)

Offline Invader88

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Gloria and her gains
« on: December 11, 2021, 05:45:50 am »
2017 winter/spring

Marriage. A partnership, and bond with another person. Gloria has been my bride for 14 years. Some ups and downs, high points and low points- and I couldn’t imagine my life with someone else. Together, we are active, enjoy hikes and sporting events. She is one strong woman, always has been. I’ve been more on the performance training, and could hold my own, but she always could keep up.

While we were at a routine health screening at the beginning of the year, my weight came in at 205. I’m 5’7, so this is classified as obese. This was a tough pill for me to swallow, but deep down I knew I had to make diet changes and begin to take training serious again. After several trips runs and inconsistent training routines, several weeks past and I hopped on the scale to see progress. None, zero, zilch. I was 208. This was depressing to work as hard as I did and to GAIN more weight I was trying to lose. At this point I reached out for supplement help, and hooked up with a guy on Insta**** that turned me onto a HRT program. I stayed connected with Anthony, and started taking small doses of test and GH to get a boost. I never wanted to get big, or bulky- just fit.

Fast forward several weeks, and was going for a swim in the morning and Gloria noticed I was starting to look lean and defined. She couldn’t believe my progress, which prompted her to get back at it as well. Through this process I purchased a home gym, bench, free weights and a universal machine. I figured this a lifestyle change, so it was all or nothing. I didn’t want to be obese, but, Gloria on the other hand always had a fit shape to her body. Over the years, she gained weight. and it seemed to all go to her shoulders, arms and ass….very little to legs and stomach. After we discussed my routine (didn’t tell her about the hrt) she went ahead and jumped on the scale- 165lbs.
The next day she was up bright and early on the weights before breakfast. This was a surprise to me, but was a shock was she had 135 on the bench- and pushed it 4 times! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. She gets up and throws a flex ‘still got it huh hun’ gave me a pec on the cheek, then asked me to hit it. 2 reps- and I struggled. Just 2. I usually warm up at 95, then 105, and max around 120. She starts at 145 and reps, this was impressive. Her bicep was also impressive, definitely noticeable and good size. About the same as mine.

We decided to start training together. I loved working out with her because she was supportive and on it. It’s nice to have a partner that load/de load plates to expedite the workout. Progress was good- in over a month she dropped to 155- but was increasing strength. I dropped to 200, and kind of remained at the same level. I was going for reps. She Kept prying about how my body composition kept changing, which I was certainly looking leaner- I started to look straight up smaller than her. She stood 5’6, but was starting to get a weightlifter look. Wide shoulders, and visible biceps. I thought she was looking sexy as fuck- but she wanted to know what I was taking. So I told her; test and GH, prescribed by an HRT doctor. What she told me next was the beginning of change for the entire dynamic of our marriage.

‘I want to take my body to the limit hun. I’ve never seen another woman build muscle like I do. I love to eat, a lot, and I LOVE lifting heavy weights. I don’t even max out because I don’t want to discourage you hun. I don’t mean that as a ego drop, or arrogance, I just want to be the best version of myself.’ She shows me a couple bodybuilder women on Insta****- Both were huge, both were vascular, and both put in a lot of hard work. I’ve always admired muscle on a woman, and the hard work that accompanies such.
 ‘Is this what you want to look like?’
‘In my own version, yes’ she replied.
‘What are you willing to do to get there?’ I asked. ‘I’m taking hormone supplements to boost, but I don’t know what you could take or be prescribed?’
‘Well, I want to start using whatever you are hun. I’ve read on TRT for men, but women do take it and it helps their training tremendously. We can both monitor for side effects, but as long as I’m responsible that won’t be an issue’ she answered.
‘Gloria, i could split my dose with you? I’m willing to do whatever you need me to do that your happy and succesful’ i didn’t really think she wanted to go that far, I thought maybe just a fad or an idea. Gloria could put on and keep muscle better than any other woman I know, and she is very cognizant t regarding femininity….which TRT in her case may jeopardize.
‘Oh hun, that won’t be necessary, I’ve already connected with another lady that can get me what I need’ she then shows me3 boxes with over 100 1/2 cc doses of Test propionate! ‘First dose starts tomorrow! She runs over and give me a kiss, wraps her arms around me and squeezes me tight as FUCK! It was sexy.

Summer time was in full swing, and 4th of July Weekend plans were tossed around. We were thinking a nice boat run on the river was in store for us. I was pleased with my progress. Down to 188 lbs, strength was steady, weight loss was steady, and I needed new summer clothes. I was looking lean, and very pleased with the results.
‘Hunny I’m at 188!’ I screeched to Gloria.
‘Aww hun Im so proud of you’ I hear from the foreground. ‘Now it’s my turn’ as I hear her slightly deeper voice drawing near.
As I moved out of the way, I noticed my wife was started to look incredible! She came in dawned in a tank top, and booty shorts. You could visibly see her traps starting to develop and gain size. Biceps and triceps were clearly visible without flexing, chest separation, and two puffy little perky bubbles over the chest beef. ‘172 hun!!’
‘Awesome work baby’ and gave her a kiss. She was slightly taller being on the scale, but she was so romantically into the kiss she held me there and we kissed. I started kissing her chest, rubbing her shoulders and traps……this leg right into the bedroom for a mid morning romp🤩🤩

The next morning we worked out, while I kept on my high reps- Gloria kept her own routine; heavy weight, no more than 8 reps, minimum 5 sets each exercise. We were leaving for our river house that day and wanted to get our session in before taking the weekend off. She said she wanted to go heavy to feel it all weekend.
‘Hun could you give me a spot’ she asked
‘Yeah’
‘Ok, make sure you have your wrist wraps I do t want you to get hurt’ she joked
‘Of course dear haha’ I joked back
She had 255 loaded on the bar. I was impressed. I’ve maxed at 245, but haven’t pushed anything over 165 since I’ve been back at it. I was worried when I helped her grab the bar, because of how heavy it was. I squared up, and watched her push 1, then 2, then 3, all the way to 7 reps. I jumped in and helped her with the 2 inches into the 8th rep, and I could not believe what I saw.
‘Not bad huh hun’ Gloria smiled.
‘No this is impressive Gloria, I can’t believe how quickly you’ve been able to gain strength’
‘Yeah, but I couldn’t have done it without you baby’ she said lovingly. ‘Wait till you see me this weekend, I’ve been posing in the mirror, And I can’t believe how muscular my physique is starting to look’ she throws up a double bicep pose.
‘Wow hun that’s amazing’ I said.
‘Thank you love’ she said as she gave me a kiss.
I was walking away to get ready for the day and I looked back, and saw Gloria in a distance, and in that distance I saw the most incredible thing- I saw my wife looking like buff queen. Absolutely incredible in a tank top. She literally had the foundation to start to look like a professional bodybuilder…..and at 172 starting out, this was going to get really really interesting😊

Forum Saradas

Gloria and her gains
« on: December 11, 2021, 05:45:50 am »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
Re: Gloria and her gains
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 05:52:35 am »
Great start

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2021, 09:11:46 am »
I always like stories where the wife is seriously stronger than her husband and Gloria wants to take it as far as possible. My kind of woman. Really like where this looks like it is going. K+!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2021, 06:02:22 pm »
Looking forward to seeing where this goes!  Great job so far

Offline Invader88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2021, 01:33:19 am »
BMB- I appreciate your support. That is very motivating that you are interested. You are one of my favorites👊🏻🙌🏻

Offline Invader88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2021, 06:59:53 am »
Hey friends. I’m adding another chapter, as I had time this weekend. Thank you all for your positive messages and requests to keep this going. I am overwhelmed at how many people requested another chapter already!  I will update the story as I can, and I want to put out a quality product, so patience for the next chapter please 😊💪🏻
 I hope you all enjoy!

Part 2

2017 Summer

Gloria and I had enjoyed our getaway and time on the water. It was really nice being able to wear a tank top, and shorts without feeling like I was overweight and out of shape. It just made the experience that much more positive. Gloria wore a one piece all weekend. Not overly exposing, it was strapless, and covered her mid section. She hadn’t developed any abs, but had a nice flat tummy, and she wasn’t comfortable walking around a town (where there is a lot of younger women, and plastic surgery specimens) in bikini bottoms and pasty tops! Be that as it may, I really took notice of the development in her shoulders, traps, chest and arms. All weekend she was complimented on how great she looked, by both men and women. She was also very outgoing and proud of mentioning on how far I had gotten, which inspired her. When people seen her pictures when she started to today, it was jaw dropping.  Later that evening Gloria and I were out having cocktails after dinner. While we were in a discussion with some other folks, which ended up being about her looking fit. One guy that was a little sauced raved about how buff she looked and how cool it was that she was in as good of shape as she was. This led to her ripping a bicep pose putting the gentlemen in his place after he said there was ‘no way’ she had a bigger bicep than him….he politely retracted his arm wrestling challenge. I laughed it off, which he didn’t care for, and she made quick mention that I was with her……didn’t see the gentlemen after that haha.. We were all impressed (including myself) on how much muscle she had developed.
Finally, after the long weekend of boating and unwinding it was time to head back to town. She really felt motivated coming back into town. We talked about how we both felt better and more healthy since we started taking our health and fitness more seriously.
‘That was a fun trip love, I want to go back for another tip at the end of summer’ she asked. But it didn’t come across as an ask, she had a slightly commanding tone. Not like she was aggressive or giving orders, but a confident and determined composure.
‘Sure honey, I’ll get the time off of work and we can go back’ I suggested.
‘I’d really like that hun’ as she grabbed my hand.
‘Can I ask you something? As she squeezed my hand kissing it. ‘How do YOU think I look, be honest love. I heard a lot of positive reactions from strangers, and noticed we were getting a lot of looks.’
‘Well, I’m very proud of how much you’ve developed and pushed yourself hunny’ I answered. ‘I think you looked absolutely amazing in your bathing suit all weekend. That was highlight of my weekend seeing you outside in the sun, and on the water in your swimsuit. Regardless of your current or past body I’ve always thought you were beautiful. Now, you are physically fit.’ I wasn’t kidding. I was in the water cooling off, and looked on our boat to see her having a drink, biceps visible, not huge but clearly there, quads, and butt had a great shape, not a dry look, but shapely. She looked like a person who lifted weights. I wouldn’t go so far as to say ‘manly’ but definitely appeared as someone who competed but was in offseason.  She looked like a big buff goddess. I admired her big round delts, and chest starting to bulge from her top. Her breasts shrinking by the workout being replaced with slabs of muscle. I remember there was a time she jumped into the water, and came to me for a hug, I was crouched in the water and she stood up, appearing much taller than me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me kisses….and I couldn’t believe how solid she felt, and how thick her shoulders and back where. If there would have been a strap on her swimsuit I don’t know if it would have fit over her traps. It was a different, but welcoming sight. It felt like being in the arms of a power lifter, solid blocks of muscle, curvy , yet soft skin with a faint smell of her body lotion.  It made me feel, loved, and warm inside. It was hard to describe, but it was a moment where I let my guard down, no tension at all-zero. I simply allowed myself to melt into her embrace and let me hold me there for those few moments as I caressed her (widened) back and delts. I had my arms around her neck resting on her pumped traps.
‘Thanks love’, as she squeezed my hand harder, while leaning in and gave me a kiss me on the cheek. ‘I was looking at myself in the mirror, and I’m really content with my body composition, I just want to be better. I know I can be better.’ She explained. ‘As we were getting ready to leave, I noticed your progress watching you get ready, you look so good hun. Your loosing a lot of weight and I’m so proud of you’
‘Yeah, it’s a lot easier said than done, but everyday is a new opportunity’ I said in response. ‘But Gloria, you seem to be moving in the other direction, and you look amazing, but I’m really curious as to  what your end goal is?’ I questioned.
‘You know what? I’m really not sure. But, I do like the strength that I’ve worked for, and you have to admit, my body does respond well’ as she flexed her arm into what appeared to be a softball size bicep. ‘Oh hunny’ she cooed, ‘it looks like your body is responding to it as well’ as she pointed to the hard on in my pants!
‘Yeah, well, confidence is sexy dear’ I quickly responded.
‘Well’ as she placed her hand on my tummy, ‘confidence is the base, but I want my body to be a testament to musculature on a woman. All weekend long I was complimented on how well my physique looked. There were a couple drunken bitches that said I shouldn’t get too big because I don’t want to look like a man, you don’t think I would look like a man do you love?’
‘No Gloria, I don’t think you look like a man. But, taking hormones could certainly create an imbalance. I have noticed your voice has gotten a bit lower.’
‘Really?’ She inquired
‘Yes, but not in a bad way, I love your silky voice, and I love your body, I love you Gloria. I think you should do what makes you happy and makes your comfortable in your own skin. It’s your body, and no one else’s. I will always support you’
‘Thanks love, I know that. I love you too baby’ as she gave me another kiss on the cheek. ‘She whipped out her phone, and showed me a couple pics of female bodybuilders, it was hard to concentrate while driving, but I got the gist of it. These weren’t muscular women- these were professional athletes who dedicated their lives to the sport of bodybuilding. At a glance they look amazing- but a closer look clearly revealed the wear of years of taking gear, and pushing themselves. ‘Is this really what you want? Do you want to look like them’
‘What do you mean them?’  She surly responded.
‘Well, professional bodybuilders. It takes years to get that size, and to get that lean. It also takes years of taking supplements and gear, there is a toll on the body eventually hun’ I quickly chimed in. ‘If you are serious about going this route I would hope you have a plan and mange-able goals?’
‘Haha, you don’t even know’ she laughed. ‘ I measured my arms last week before I weighed myself, my biceps measured 17.5 inches….the lady in this pic, is not even 16’ she scoffed. ‘I  really think if I dedicated myself to cardio for 6 weeks and got shredded, I would be Ms. Olympia instead of her.’ This was a surprise to me. The women in the pic looked absolutely massive, and her facial features where, well, kind of ugly. I was intrigued and I could see Gloria’s intrigue as to what she would want to push herself. She was already bigger than a heavyweight bodybuilder, measurement wise, and was far far more beautiful than ANY of the women she showed me in the pics. ‘I am already bigger and more muscular than you love. Not to throw that in your face, or attack you, but you do have to admit, I can substantially out lift you, and what clothing now looks loose on you, is tight on me…..especially the arms and chest areas. That being said, what I’ve accomplished in the last few months I really think I have a God given talent, and should pursue bodybuilding. Don’t you agree? Are you OK with this?’
Well, she wasn’t lying, or exaggerating was the first thing that came to mind. She was definitely stronger, and looked bigger than me. Much bigger. She definitely has always been strong, and her gains- supplements or not, was impressive to say the least. ‘Yes hunny, of course im ok with this. I just want you to be happy. This is happening really quickly, and you seem determined to do this.’
‘Thank you hunny’ as she leaned in for another kiss. This one was longer and drawn out (with some tongue), as she reached her hands on my pants. ‘You know, I’ve never felt better than I do now, and I’ve never wanted you more than I do now.’ She said very convincingly. ‘Once we get home, im going to take you in my arms again, just like we did in the lake. I hope that’s ok with you hunny, I felt very comfortable and content with you in my arms. That was my favorite part of the trip’
‘Aww hun that’s really sweet. Of course we can do that babe’ I responded squeezing her roughing hands, reluctant to tell her that was my highlight as well. I had a strange feeling that there would be a lot more of that type of embrace, but I wanted that to be her moment.
‘Good, I love you baby. I need to tell you something else; just so you know I started taking .75 cc’s of testosterone propionate 2 weeks ago, because I don’t think I can wait that long for the results.  I understand it’s a little more than your dose, but the wellness specialist told me there may be side effects and we have to monitor them.’ as she flexed another mountain bicep.
We continued our trip back, and had an amazing night in the bedroom. She rode me for at least 30 minutes. I was rubbing her (smaller) puffy breasts, but I was really amazed at her development in her shoulders and chest. Her chest looked so pumped, and so incredible, it flowed so nicely into her round, solid shoulders. I was holding on to her back, not resting at all on the bed, and she seemed to take it with ease. I started to get tired holding on, so I let go, and I noticed she was leaning back, eyes closed and flexing her traps, biceps and chest. It was one of the most incredible sights I have ever seen. Which lead to one of the most amazing loads busted I have ever experienced!

The rest of the month was busy, but I kept to our routine in both life and fitness, as we both worked through the week. Weekends were usually getting prepared for the next week of our routine and careers. I workout super early, while Gloria is a little later in the morning. I started tracking my measurements weekly because it seemed my weight loss was hitting a plateau at 179-180. Gloria was encouraging, and helpful on the weekends, she really kicked my ass to be honest! My biceps measured at 14 1/2 inches. Gloria on the other hand, went UP to 180 lbs, with her arms measuring 18”! To say the least, she had completely outgrown me. I was still loosing weight and Gloria had increased to my current weight- solid muscle.

On on early August evening,  I pulled up to the house after a late night meeting. Of course, as soon as so came in Gloria was at our computer, surfing the Internet, looking for marketing opportunities. She worked from home often, only working from her office 2-3 days a week, which was the ultimate  job if you have a routine training schedule. I poured a glass of wine, asking her if she wanted  to share a glass, as I finished my sentence she reached her now vascular and slightly more defined arm with a wine stain. ‘I’m already one ahead of you sweetheart’ she lovingly challenged. I handed her a refilled glass of wine, gave her a kiss, she had her arm around my waist and butt, lightly pulling me in closer to her.
‘Sit down and relax sweetheart, I want to show you something’ she suggested.
‘I’m right here hunny’, I said as I toyfully bumped my butt into her bulky torso.
‘Why don’t you sit down, into mamas lap babe. You need to rest’ pulling me into her lap. I accepted but it was a tight fit. She opened her legs and I sat between them. Her arms now wrapped around me.
‘Yeah, I need to see the screen…duh, she joked. ‘I want get your thoughts on growth hormone. I think it’s time for me to get serious. I’m tired of feeling average. I want to look like this’ and shows me a picture of, her, that she had photoshopped. My eyes bulged with my jaw open. My goodness, she was fucking massive. It was almost unattainable. ‘I figured you would react that way hahahaha’ grabbing me with her other arm bringing me in for a kiss. ‘It’s a fantasy of mine. I just wanted to see if your really serious about this because I sure as fuck am. She said with conviction. She closed the screen, revealing her screen saver, which happened to be an absolutely incredible most muscular pose of Cornelia Brandt. I thought to myself Gloria will pass this woman up….if she hasn’t already.
‘Gloria, this was unexpected but, if you oh think you  can do it, then so be it.’ I responded. But was she really serious about this? She wasn’t even consistent for more than 8 months, I’m surprised it went from get fit, to get strong, to get huge, so quickly. But I know my wife, if Gloria says it she means it.
Later that evening we were getting ready for bed, I noticed Gloria had a shot in her cabinet.
‘What’s that hun’ I inquired.
‘It’s growth hormone sweetheart. I just started a cycle, it worked so well for you, I figure it will work well for me? I need to cut this body up for you’ as she shot me a nice smile while shrugging her growing traps.  ‘I knew I was going to put on a little muscle, but this is much better than I expected’ as she shot me a most muscular pose. The sound of her determination, and confidence in her body language was astounding. It just made the moment that much more sexy. A few moments later I saw Gloria in her strapless babydoll, in platforms. She looked like a Goddess standing in our doorway. She must have stood at least 5’9- 5’10- convincingly taller than me.
‘Come dear, I want to cuddle with you’ as she grabbed my hand and led me to our bed. I was in my boxer briefs, and I caught a glimpse of us together in the mirror, which I saw a powerful, but defining moment in our relationship that evening. Gloria was starting to become the alpha of our relationship. She was bigger, stronger, and wanted to lead. A determination was in her eyes, as she seriously- but lovingly said as she sat down on the bed ‘come here sweetie. I want to hold you’. I accepted the embrace, hard as stone, feeling powerless to her advances. She was never aggressively pursuing me sexually- at least not as often as we have been lately.
Hormone therapy? I’m sure that had something to do with it. But what I couldn’t look past was Gloria’s obvious thrill she got from feeling powerful. I could feel her heart racing when I was in her embrace. My face buried in her pecs I felt her slowly- but gently flexing. As she flexed I kissed her hard pecs, taking a nipple in my mouth. Her breasts used to be a c cup- but quickly were advancing a (diminishing) a cup as they were swallowed by solid growing muscle. The babydoll quickly was lowered around her waist as we lay on our side, sucking on her nipple. I could feel her body flexing as she was getting more and more turned on. Slowly, but gently she grabbed the back of my head and put my mouth between her legs. I took in her full jewel, feeling the treasure spot with my tongue. It was certainly much easier now as she was becoming aroused inside of her with all of the hormones she was taking. Slowly, turned to quickly. I rubbed her beautiful arms and shoulders, squeezing her muscle as it tense in ecstasy as she climaxed.
‘Thank you baby. I love you so much’ she signed in pleasure.
‘I love you too Gloria. Making you happy makes me happier! I responded with a kiss to the cheek.
As she got up to clean off I saw her beautiful buff body getting into the shower, her phone tinged, it was a text from her work, which I alerted her of. She said she would get back to them tomorrow, however, I saw a picture on her phone. It was of her and I on our vacation last summer to Barbados- photoshopped making herself look huge. Specifically next to me in our renewal of the vows pic.
Gloria noticed I was looking at her phone.  ‘Do you like that pic my love? You know, I’m not there yet, but I will be, and so will you’ she said while  nonchalantly drying her hair. I took a second look and noticed I looked a bit leaner. Not far off where I’m at now.  ‘ I need to tell you something Matt’ she inquired. ‘ looking at that picture; I decided Its what is best for us, it’s what we both want, isn’t it? I think we both love the dynamic of our new relationship. It’s like we started all over, and we’re even more in love than when we met. To put it bluntly, I have become the alpha of our relationship, you are now the beta. Please hun, don’t look at it as an attack, but finally fulfilling your inner desires. Instead of you slaving in the house, instead of you feeling obligated to be the protector, the provider; I want to assume that role in every capacity i can. I am going to assume that role. This is what we both want, is it not? She asked.
‘It is Gloria. I never knew this is what I wanted, but I couldn’t help myself but to follow your lead. It’s not that I don’t need  or can’t  be the alpha or protector- I just don’t WANT to. I never really did. I love you Gloria. You are my alpha goddess forever. I am truly happier than I ever have been.’
‘And I always will be, and will only fall deeper in love’ she responded as she came back into the bed. Dawned in a pair of my boxer briefs, shirtless.  We again embraced, me in her arms with my head resting on her pecs. As I rubbed her back and arms we both slowly drifted off to sleep, both of us intrigued and excited where this was going to go next.

Offline Invader88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2021, 03:12:51 pm »
Part 3  2017 September    Labor Day weekend was upon us. As the weeks and months went by (very quickly) so did our time and routines. I’d finally gotten over my plateau thanks to a new training regiment I found on Insta****, and was able to reduce my weight to 163 lbs. A huge accomplishment in my weight loss journey. My biceps had reduced to 13.75”, but my endurance had vastly improved, and I felt better than I have in a long time.  Gloria had me on a leg day regiment 3 days a week. This was a lot of glute/hamstring focused workouts, so having sore legs and butt became customary for me 😜😁) My strength had slightly decreased, but nothing out of the ordinary as I usually do high rep sets. Gloria, as expected had risen to 193lbs, and biceps measured at 19”. At 5’6” she looked huge. There was no other way to say or describe it, she looked huge. Her huge delts, flowed with amazing pecs-two nipples because she hadn’t really had breasts anymore, as well as a back wide enough that made her nearly oversized for any womens clothes, which I was absolutely fine with because it meant more sleeveless and strapless clothes. She had also began a newer diet when she got back from our Labor Day trip, which cut some of her muscle, so she looked much more defined, and was developing veins. Things were starting to change quite a bit in the last few months. When she was on a call at home, I would hear clients call her sir- because her voice had deepened a bit (she upped her testosterone to a full CC), she had stopped wearing bras, and she enjoyed walking around the house shirtless. There was a lot more hair to manage, throughout her body. I didn’t care for her hair, but she did well removing it which became on a daily basis. With Gloria’s development came newer wardrobe and clothing. She had become infatuated with heels. She (now) loved the 6-8” platform heels. Whenever we went out, she made it a point to wear sleeveless and in most cases strapless dresses that would show off her amazing physique. I noticed we were starting to get a lot of looks when we were together, probably because I was standing next to a woman, that was nearly a half a foot taller than me, outweighed me by almost 30 lbs- not to mention size wise in musculature by almost 50%.  Labor Day weekend was here. Oh the hot hot summer 🔥. Truly a great time of year, lots of gatherings, good food, and good times with family and friends. Gloria and I have been so busy almost the entire season with our new lifestyle routine, we hadn’t really socialized much with our regular company since our 4th of July trip. Not that we avoided it- just never really made time for it. We were able to hangout with some friends Labor Day weekend, and have some drinks and bbq on the water, and I had noticed that there were many positive reactions to my weight loss and overall appearance change physically. It was becoming consistent that I was complimented on my weight loss….those compliments were always take well, as I worked my ass off to get here!:)  Gloria, was my biggest supporter. She would always prompt the conversation; ‘Doesn’t Matt look great’ ‘Look at how hard he’s working’  ‘I’m so proud of him’ ‘He continues to motivate me with his results’ I never understood why nobody really acknowledged her changes, or her hard work. It just didn’t make sense to me? It was the last weekend I ever saw her in a one piece swimsuit.  She was (by far) in one of the best in shape of anyone we seen while on the water. Keep in mind- this is a place where college douchebags consistently got in shape- to show off. Gloria out muscled nearly everyone out there! She hadn’t a chiseled six eight pack, but arms that were chiseled and clearly defined. A massive wide chest with clear separation, and her sexy back, Boulder shoulders and traps that most guys at the river would shyly envy.  Having a few drinks in, Gloria was aside with the ladies, and I was approached by a couple friends of mine.  ‘Holy shit, What happened to Gloria?’ uttered Kieth, a middle aged man, not in the best shape, not in the worst. ‘What do you mean?’  I defensively replied.  ‘Dude, Gloria is fucking jacked! Does she realize what she is doing to herself?’ ‘I don’t think that’s really your concern, she’s an adult and she can make and achieve her own goals. You know how we both are, she doesn’t need my permission, and I don’t want to hold her back’. I stated. ‘I don’t mean any disrespect, its just- odd that she can probably bench more than any of us guys here! Not hating, just wondered your thoughts’ Keith backpedaled. ‘Her choice, frankly, I’m proud of her’ I uttered back. ‘So you like the way she looks’ Keith argumentatively clapped back.  ‘Look Keith’ as I stood up and firmly pointed my finger, just as the ladies entered the room. ‘Would you guys like some company’ entered Gloria and a few of the ladies. I slowly and quietly backed off.  We moved on from that conversation, allowing new discussion as the ladies joined us by the fire.  Gloria sat behind me her legs wrapped around me. She laid her large, bulky arms over my shoulder. The smell was a bit ripe given her new perspiration and how hot it was. It didn’t bother me, it was just- new to me I guess.  The drinks started flowing and the conversations were certainly lively, but civil. Keith and his wife Bernadette both complimented Gloria on her body changes- which, much to my surprise Gloria touted and even flexed her arms. This caused a little ego bruising, but she was on top of the world once she saw the reaction she got from everyone. I quietly observed Keith’s jealous look. I mean, he was the type of man that had a tremendous ego- it must have really taken a hit seeing Gloria’s ripped, massive arms, and back that stretched the limit of her one piece straps to nearly fishing lines. Her top barely covered her nipples on what looked to be a chest most male bodybuilders would dream of!  The night went on, we continued to have good conversation outside of Gloria’s amazing physique. With that conversation came many more drinks, in which I felt myself slowly meeting back into Gloria’s massive body. I loved the way her legs and arms were wrapped around me. It made me feel secure and comfortable as I caressed her bulky torso, and massage her defined musculature.  Later that evening once we got back to our  home, I didn’t even make it through the door, before I felt her strong massive arms around me, pulling me in tight for a kiss. I put my arms around her widening back and felt every dimple and curve I could, until she was on top of me…..and it wasn’t long before I climaxed! After, Gloria showered, put on her usual tank top and boxer brief pajamas, and laid on the bed next to me. I snuggled up to her as she took my head and placed it onto her meaty pecs. Before I new it she was rubbing her clit, I noticed it was growing in length…..)which we were told was a side effect to her new regiment). As I took her in, she moaned in satisfaction, I don’t think she’s ever been this sensitive before. A few minutes later she was climaxing, a light glow on her buff body from the sweat and excitement she just experienced. As I finished cleaning up, before returning to bed I noticed her relaxing, she was shirtless with her briefs. I was amazed when I saw her spread out on the bed. My wife looked like a heavyweight male bodybuilder. Her breasts were reduced to puffy nipples, replaced with beefy pecs that were solid as the rocks lining the river. She opened her arms ‘Come to me baby’ she lovingly requested. I laid on top of her and was pulled in for a wet kiss. ‘My new favorite position’ As I snuggled onto her. ‘Babe, we’re you embarrassed by the comments from the guys about me?’ She said ‘No I wasn’t, what did you hear’ ‘The guys were commenting on my muscularity. Keith’s brother said I looked like a man. It’s not my fault they are fat and out of shape. I wanted to tell them, that if they worked out and built some muscle they would too’ she joked ‘Yeah, it was kind of out of left field. What can you say it’s jealousy I suppose’ I said to her as I kissed her pec separation. ‘Your probably right. I guess we should start getting used to these types of conversations’ as she yawned. ‘Goodnight love’ The next day we took our trip back home. It came to my mind that not only was summer over, but it came to mind that we were going to endure looks, criticism, maybe even confrontation by Gloria’s new appearance. I certainly wasn’t going to allow people to disrespect my wife. This was something that I was going to have to help manage, not that I care what anybody thinks- I just don’t want Gloria feeling uncomfortable. This was in my mind aside from our side conversations on our long 6 hour ride home, whole towing a boat.

Offline MissChiara05

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2021, 04:45:52 am »
Amazing story, will the husband could grow more feminine bo.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2021, 06:22:25 am »
As her clit get bigger and bigger he shrinks more and more. A complete role and physical change maybe follow.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2021, 01:20:34 am »
Nice so far, great progression. I would recommend though, breaking up some of these walls of text. Hard to read these walls, and some breaks in there would make it better.

Offline Invader88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2021, 10:05:32 pm »
Part 4 

2017 Autumn 

The warm long sunny days of summer quickly transformed into the brisk, crisp weather of fall. There were not many leave colors changing in our region, but the rain usually started to become more frequent this time of year, providing a fresh, crisp scent long with rolling green foothills. Truly a beautiful time of year in our region. 

Gloria and I continued with our regimented activities, I continued to loose weight, and was consistently buying newer clothing. My old clothing made me look sloppy, and not well tailored to my transforming, slimmer body- which was heavily embraced by both myself and Gloria! Whenever our schedules would permit, we would train together- It was always both a great bonding experience, and humbling.

Gloria was becoming incredibly strong….which was clearly becoming an obsession. Another peculiar kink I noticed she was starting to like was me wearing tighter fitting clothing. Gloria continued to take her cocktail of growth hormone and test, she convinced me to continue my fat loss program- but mixed in growth hormone to ‘accentuate’ my flutes and legs.  ‘I want my lovely man to have a booty pump for his muscle wife to marvel at’ She said it in a loving, and genuine tone.
My First response was that it was a bit demeaning, but she never (ever) been about this with me in our relationship, so I went with it. She was starting to become very critical about my hair, nails and skin composition. She wanted me to be well taken care of. She was coming out of her own pocketbook to do these treatments for me….I never really understood why, just thought she was just being ultra nice. I didn’t put up any fight as long as she was happy! And, I really did start to like the treatments, and gym clothes are pretty comfy! 

I never really liked tight fitting clothes, but Gloria kept buying not tight, but more ‘snug’ fitting workout clothes. One weekend morning after our leg workout and breakfast, Gloria insisted she take some progress pics of me. I was kind of surprised that she wanted me to change one set of gym clothes, shower then literally to another but, it didn’t bother me as long as she was happy. She took a lot of pictures of me standing up, to the side, but she really liked the posing and taking my picture lately…..another instance of when I looked at her phone, I noticed that she replaced the (usual) hyper muscular women she had as a lock and home photo (I’m assuming as inspiration) with pics of, well, ME! It was flattering to me really, I couldn’t believe that I was on her mind that much☺️. I mean, certainly have leaned out much more at 155 lbs. My body was looking lean, very lean, with some slight definition in my arms…which also leaned to 12.75”. My butt was plump….you could see that in the workout pics- but I was doing 2 leg days a week with Gloria. I barely was able to do 4/10 squat set with my bodyweight…..with Gloria pushing me like crazy. She always said the right things to help push me through, and she would sit there, rubbing her (also growing) clit area. Biting her lip…this would usually creat a bulge haha. 

Gloria, on the other hand continued to make gains as expected. Aside with her cocktail of drugs and hormones she was taking, her workouts become longer, and much more intense. She set up her home office IN our gym so she could get as many sets as she could. Gloria and I did our weigh ins together to track progress. I was amazed after I had shouted 155 lbs in excitement…..she mumbled something that stuck with me. ‘Were just about right where we need to be for the next step’ in her silky deepening voice. ‘Well, what’s your gains for this week hun’ I shyly muttered, awaiting for Gloria to be excited that she (hopefully) exceeded expectations….not to mention drag me into the bedroom for an amazing after check in session😁.  ‘211!’ Gloria shouted. A huge smile came across her face. ‘I can’t believe it hunny, I’m fucking over 210lbs! Most women would feel terrible but I feel absolutely fantastic!’ As she came over and picked me up in the air. Effortlessly, as it seems and started kissing me passionately. I couldn’t have gotten out of her grip if I tried. I felt powerless, but safe in her huge arms. I felt her massive delts, squeezed her widening back as we passionately kissed. After our kiss, our noses met, me in her arms, my hands gently placed on her pecs.

‘Im so proud of you Gloria. You look amazing’ I don’t think I’ve ever seen another woman as muscular as Gloria. Although she continued to gain weight, her body remained lean, defined. Her 20.5” biceps were defined, vascular like they were cut from granite. Her abs were starting to show. I couldn’t believe it, my wife had a six pack….I was in heaven. As she put me back in the ground- I was again amazed- I was slightly looking up to her. I didn’t remember Gloria wearing heels?  ‘Gloria, how tall are you now?’ ‘I don’t know babe, I haven’t checked’ she coyly smirked.   As I stood next to her in the mirror, I was amazed- but a little intimidated.

Gloria outsized me substantially. It didn’t look like a husband and wife standing next to one another- it looked like a very slender, well manicured man, standing next to a female bodybuilder that could likely pass as a man if her face was covered. She was at least 2” taller than me now…which I didn’t mind, I just wondered what the end point of this was going to be? We were just ‘getting into shape’ turned into a weight difference of nearly 60 lbs being outmuscled by my lovely wife.    ‘I’m ready hun, let’s check height now’ she said as she came back in our bathroom with a tape measure.   As I stood there, watching her mark the top of her head, she had her hair down, so I didn’t have a cheating excuse. ‘Your turn!’ She said with a very big grin on her face. Clearly, I was shorter l, but by how much? ‘Well your still 5’7” lovely man of mine. Looks like I’m….I’m 5’10!’ ‘That’s crazy, how did you grow?’ I uttered, very confused. How did she grow in height.

‘Yeah, I’ve been meaning to tell you hun. I started taking a new HGH, that could affect my height. I’m so glad it’s working’ she say there excited.

‘Yeah, that’s great’ I stated back. ‘Is something wrong? Gloria responded. Firmly, not demeaning or defensive, but a strong determination and loving look in her eyes. She looked at me like I didn’t accept the results or something!  I couldn’t hold my thoughts in ‘don’t you think this is a little excessive Gloria? I mean really, what is the end goal of all of these drugs and hormones? I’ve always supported you in your goals and endeavors ….. but I feel blindfolded’ I sat down on our bed, head down. I felt confused, and left in the dark. My marriage dynamic was changing fast. People looked at Gloria different, the comments, the distancing that was beginning…..I felt like I was becoming a loaner?   As I sat, wondering in silence in my own thoughts, a large shadow was in my vision, and sat next to me on the bed. She grabbed my hand, and put her large arm around me.

‘Matt I love you. I have something to tell you’ I sat and looked at her, making eye contact, not knowing what to expect. Gloria took a deep breath. ‘I’ve doubled my test intake, and HgH. I want to set a new standard. I feel I have a God given gift to push my body. I want to get huge.’

‘But you already are huge Gloria. You have bigger biceps than anyone we know. Man AND woman.’

‘I know’, as she smirked. ‘But this is different Matt. I was made to be an alpha. I’ve done the housewife thing for years, and I can’t imagine living without you, but, now, I can’t imagine ever going back to being a small housewife. I love being big, I love being powerful…..and most of all, I love that I’ve completely outmuscled you and every man we know. I want to be the alpha of our relationship.’

‘Why would you ask? I mean seriously Gloria, what could I do if I said no? You know I won’t leave you Gloria.’

‘I know that hun, I love you so much. But don’t you Absolutley love the new dynamic of our relationship?’ She was right, I did love the new dynamic of our relationship, we have been more active and having more fun than we ever have together….but we were together alone. I was conflicted but I uttered back

‘Im with you 100 percent Gloria. We’ve always stuck by each other, so this will be no different. I’ll do my best to adjust’

‘Thank you baby’ as she leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss.  Kissing lead to heavy petting, I felt up every muscle on her body. I kissed her massive shoulders, then her lips. As we kissed we were both naked, I was on her lap, and could feel her engorged clit tickling my butt. Man did it grow fast. As I felt down to her clit I could feel a slight bulge…..so the side effects were definitely coming into play. I laid down, and motioned Gloria to lay down. After, I took Gloria’s entire engorged and erect clit into my mouth. It was like a lollipop on my lips. Soft, wet and erect. She smiled bigger than I ever have seen as I sucked. With each motion she was flexing different parts of her body. It was amazing what she could do with her torso….which motivated me as well. Several moments later a loud deep scream came out. It was more of a grunt you would hear from a male bodybuilder.
‘Love you hunny’ in a deep silky voice. I sat Confused, and shocked of her vocal cord change,
‘I love you too Gloria’.

As I laid in bed next to my alpha hyper muscular wife, I still wondered what the end goal will be. I rested my hand where her breast used to be. As I rubbed her massive chest another arm came around me, cradling my body in a traditionally woman’s position next to Gloria, I wondered- what is the end result going to be….for ME.

Offline MissChiara05

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2021, 03:32:26 am »
Wonderful progression. Gloria improvements are great, hope in some feminine changes for her husband.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2021, 05:39:00 am »
Think she could give him some female hormones with his meals.

Offline Invader88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2021, 04:11:51 am »
Great suggestions! I’m currently working on the next chapter. Stay tuned😁

Offline MissChiara05

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2021, 02:28:39 pm »
Thanks to continue with this amazing story 😁

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Gloria and her gains

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View