Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575714 Posts in 73216 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:49:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Healthy habits
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Healthy habits  (Read 11611 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Healthy habits
« on: March 20, 2022, 07:08:06 pm »
It was a lousy afternoon and I was pretty bored. After my hardcore workout in the morning, when I squeezed the life out of my legs, I was just eager for some fun. I checked around the internet looking for some out of the grid gym, one where there weren't many bodybuilders like myself. Well, not that there are a lot of bodybuilders like myself. Surely not female bodybuilders like myself. Let me tell you a little about me.
I was born into a very wealthy, yet dysfunctional family. Only daughter, absent father, pill addicted mother. You can see why life was pretty lonely growing up. Best friends I had coming back from school (yeah, I went to one of those private schools during the year, coming home only for holidays and summer vacation) were the maid and the driver. I also happen to be pretty tall for a girl. At 16 I was already 6 feet tall and obviously that made most of the boys a bit away from me. I only kissed for the first time after leaving for college in UK. After 4 years, I went for a masters degree in engineering in Germany, and that's when I was first introduced to steroids. That sort of changed my life. I always enjoyed working out, but never considered it more than a 'keep in shape' activity. That's until Hans - yeah, there's always a Hans -  and I got together. Hans was an amateur bodybuilder and was onto the juice. I fell in love for his body, and shortly after for the idea of having a body like his. One thing led to another, and when I came back home after my masters degree, I was already a very large girl. Two-hundred pound large. Mom was too high to say anything when she saw me, and I'm not even sure dad noticed. He just wanted me to do some coding for one of his companies, a job for which he paid me absurdly well. Sure, I had left Hans behind me, in Germany, but his 'legacy' per se would carry on, only with a twist.
I went back to having trouble finding a boyfriend, but somehow that didn't bother me anymore. I didn't want a boyfriend. I just wanted sporadic sex (well, I always wanted that) and I also discovered I had some pretty damn narcisistic traits. I got off feeling my hard body, the sheer volume of my arms, watching the veins in my chest pop out as I worked them out. And I loved being watched, causing people to stare at me. Yeah, after a lifetime of trying to be low profile, possessing a muscular body like mine (and finding out that being unnoticed with such bulging muscles was impossible) switched a little key inside, and now I did my best to catch all the eyes possible.
Well, now despite still having a very low profile professionally (I did most of my job from my place, online, and, obviously, being the heir of a large amount of money dragged some unwanted eyes) the gym was where people knew me. That is, my regular, all pro gym, where only bodybuilders went to, basically. That's why I searched regularly for other, smaller, 'family' gyms. That's where I went to hunt.
You see, as I said, I have a bit of a narcissistic personality. And I loved putting on a show for schmoes, soccer moms that could only dream of a body like mine (for themselves or their husbands) and pretty much anyone who had no idea of how big and strong a girl can be. But I did have two types that were my favorite kind: the geeky, skinny little man that I could crush with a single hand, and the one that had just entered the weightlifting area.
I had just found this small gym downtown, which I figured would be used by attorneys, investors and people who wore suits to work. Among them there was always someone who had a hard time hiding their hard 'time' when they saw me. I had been wandering around the equipments and doing some light stuff waiting for someone who deserved my show when this couple came in. The girl, very short, at best 5 feet tall, was pretty fit and drop dead gorgeous. She had blue eyes and perfectly sculpted nose and mouth, with just the right amount of lips. She had quite a killer derriere, the kind you could tell she had sculpted with squats and hip thrusts over the year. Obviously, however, she never put the same effort into her upper body. Her boyfriend, just the type of guy I liked to humble: a 'pseudo' gym rat who, surely, knew a thing or two, but lacked the discipline to develop true muscles. And, on top of that, an attitude. He came in walking like he owned the place, his arms - which were ok at best - proudly showing. That was just perfect. Not only I'd put him in his place, but I'd get to do that in front of her girlfriend.
I patiently waited for him to stretch and warm up, and watched what he'd do first. Excellent, he went for chest flies on the machine, instead of the free weights. I waited as he finished up his first set and walked over
"Hi. Do you mind taking turns?" I put on my most naive voice possible
The young man looked at me, at first impressed by my height and width, but since I had large sweats on, he said with an unsympathetic voice it was ok. I thanked him and proceeded to mimic his exercise, not bothering to lower the weights, which were at best warm up weights for me.
Clearly challenged, he added another plate and did his second, 8 rep set. I watched calmly and then proceeded to do my own set with the same weight, only doing 15 reps instead of 8. I knew that by now he must have figured I was strong, but he had too much of an ego to back down, so he added another plate and pushed them up and down for 6 times. He was panting. I just smiled.
I was about to go through my third set when I saw his girlfriend approaching him. That was my cue. As I stripped out of my sweatshirt and exposed my large, V shaped torso, I felt both sets of eyes popping out of their faces. I added 5 more plates and did a nice, 10 rep set under their clear scrutiny. I took my time, holding the peak flexing of my chest 2 seconds each, letting it fill up nicely and engorge the veins and striations on it. As I stepped out of the machine I stood beside him, making sure his girlfriend could see how larger and more muscular I was. I thanked him for sharing the equipment and walked towards another, as if I had finished up my chest workout. I could feel them whispering at each other, and that made me smile.
I killed sometime around as I waited him to move to another muscle group. Luckily, he went to biceps. God, this was just too good to be true. The young man positioned himself on the free weight area and picked up a dumbbell that read 25 pound.
'Ok, let's see what you got' I thought to myself. As he did his alternate curls, I walked beside him and picked up 50s, cause why not? Side by side, I could see him through the mirror staring at me as I performed the exact same exercise as him, with double the weight. I felt my loins getting warmer as I saw him shrinking beside me. Not literally, of course, but I could tell he was feeling 2 inches tall right now, seeing a girl with biceps big as his thighs, curling weights he probably couldn't even move single handed. Again, his girlfriend was around, and again I was sure she could see the gargantuan difference between my solid, grown muscles, and his wannabes. This time I went a bit further, taking off my tank top and staying proudly in front of her only on my sports bra. The small girl now had a perfect view of my bulging traps - I loved how they made me even bigger - and my shredded abs. I couldn't hold a chuckle as she let out a small gasp, completely dumbfounded by my physique.
"I.. I'm sorry… I was staring, sorry" she spoke with her cheeks red as beets"
"That's ok… I get that sometimes…" I smiled at her and winked.
"It's just that your body is so… wow"
"Well, thank you, I guess. I will take it as a compliment"
"It is!" she rushed into saying "I mean… look at you. Right, honey? Look at her!" the young girl had just did everything I hoped she did. Lure her boyfriend into the conversation
"Y-yeah… that's some hard work you've put into it" he managed to say, clearly trying to avoid any other engaging in the conversation
"Well, I'm just doing my bit to stay in shape, you know" I falsely acted humble. "You two are quite fit too, I can tell. Look at his arms" I pointed at the man's biceps, which the three of us knew were no match for my own. The lad, who entered very proud of his guns, now was trying to hide them from comparison.
"Well, I guess I always thought John had big arms… that was until today, I mean. His are like twigs next to yours" His girlfriend was having no trouble shaming her own man, so impressed she was with my 17 inches guns. I took the opportunity and flexed it for her to awe some more. I looked from my biceps, who were inflating at each flex I gave, to the young hot lady, who was practically drooling now.
"Geez, look at that, John! Look how shaped it is! And look at the veins around it!"
I was almost cumming right there from her (and his) reaction. But I still needed a final blow. I knew that John thought very much about himself and his workout knowledge. So I needed to put him into his place.
"Well, What can I say? If you need some tips, John, I'm more than happy to share. I'm sorry, but I saw you doing your curls and I have to say… with that technique you won't add much volume. You see, you should focus on using only your arms to bring the weight up, and not you shoulders or even your torso. You'll probably have to lower the weights, but that's ok. It's better if you curl 15s correctly than what you were doing with those 25s. Here, watch" I told him as I started to perfectly curl my 50s. After 8 reps on each hand I instructed him to do it, which he tried to do with the 25s. Obviously, he wasn't able to curl more than 2 reps.
"See, it's ok, take one of the small guys there" I pointed to the rack where the weights below 20 pounds were "and you will feel more comfortable" I winked again, this time at the girl.
There, I had my fun. I walked back to the girl's locker room to change clothes and head back home. I had enough material for a good 'me' playing.

Forum Saradas

Healthy habits
« on: March 20, 2022, 07:08:06 pm »

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Healthy habits
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 08:50:05 pm »
Great start, can't wait for more.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 09:27:45 pm »
Great start K+

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 11:19:45 pm »
Interesting, haven't seen this hook in a while. Keep up the nice work.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 10:44:24 am »
I had noticed her the moment I and John walked into the gym. At first I thought she was just a new, kind of awkward girl. She was taller than the regular girl, and... wider. Sure, she wore those baggy sweats. Maybe she was fat, I don't know. I didn't bother to look that much, either. I was a regular on the gym, having religiously worked out for about 3 years now, and I guess it showed. I had the bottoms girls would die for, and I knew it. Flat abs, with the faint lines of a six pack, and a slim torso. In other words, I was hot. Or so I thought. The big girl had completely been erased from my mind until I went on to talk to John about something, and she seemed to be taking turns in one machine with him. That's when she took off her sweats and my world turned. She was wide, alright. But it was all muscles. I mean serious, big, ripped muscles. I couldn't stop staring at her shoulders. They looked like she had coconuts implanted under her skin. And her chest, Jesus. She was... thick. That's it. This girl, this Amazon was wearing one of those tank tops that have very deep cuts on the sides, and I knew why. She needed the space for her back muscles to expand as she moved around. I probably stared longer than I should have.
I went back to my own workout, but it was useless. I couldn't take that girl's body from my mind. Finally, I decided to walk back to talk to her and found herself again, side by side with my boyfriend, both of them doing curls. I almost laughed at it. While he was struggling with I'm sure I've always considered hard core weights, but now looked like childish play, this woman was engorging her biceps with huge dumbbells. I read them with the corner of my eye. Fuck, those were 50 pounds each, and she was curling them single handed. In my mind, I immediately did some math and figured that with maybe a little struggle, she could curl me and all my 115 pounds using both hands. And somehow, I realized I'd like that.
She finished up her monster set and stripped out of that tank top, exposing her carved, statuesque torso in full. I was shocked by her abs. This time I couldn't hold and let out a small gasp. I was shockingly embarassed, but she took it well.

This was odd. 30 minutes ago I didn't even think about a muscular woman. Now, I was making lame excuses to my boyfriend about not feeling well and heading into the locker room to shower, when in fact all I wanted was to see that woman again. To admire her perfect body once again.
Somehow, I timed that perfectly. The woman had just finished up her shower, and was drying herself up, completely naked. It was like walking into Mount Olympus and bumping into one of the Gods. I awed at her obliques, that rippled as she breathed. Her back muscles danced in perfect rhythm as she dried herself up. And, oh God, her glutes. If I though I ever had a hard, desirable butt, my ideas had changed. This woman's ass was so powerful and big and yet amazingly hard that it didn't even bounce as she walked around. I felt my loins burning in desire for that body, for touching it and feeling it's hardness.
The woman looked at me through the mirror on the wall and smiled. Instead of feeling offended by my obvious stare, she spoke softly
"Hello again"
"H-hi... I... God, I don't know what to say, I'm so... so sorry"
she chuckled
"It's ok. I'm Madison" she turned around and extended her hand. I stared at the massive density and sheer volume of her forearm. It was probably thicker than my arms.
"M-Megan" I held her hand weakly and felt her hand completely hide mine. Yet, her touch was gentle.
"Hello Megan. So, what can I do for you?"
"I.. erm... n-nothing, I'm sorry it's just... I'm... I'm still impressed. I have to say, congratulations. I know you must have worked really hard for..."
"For this?" Madison looked down at her own torso, flexing her abs in the process. The crevices became deeper and the muscles on her core jumped out. Even her quads contracted a little. I noticed they were probably as thick as my waist. I also noticed that she was completely shaved downstairs, and although I had heard about how the clit of a woman tend to grow on steroids, this one had a pretty normal sized one. "Yeah, I guess you could say that" she smiled and then added "But you don't look to shabby yourself. You have an amazing body too, and I'm sure you've worked really hard for it"
I looked at myself. I usually worked out in sports bra and matching shorts, cause, well, I had the body for it. But today I felt really... plain.
"Oh, well, I..."
Madison never let me me finish my sentence. She came closer and placed her hands on my sides, grabbing the sports bra.
"In fact, I think it's only fair I get to see you the way you see me, don't you?" and in a swift move she took it off. She looked deep into my eyes, more in a knowingly way than in a threatening one. I held my stare back as I took off my shorts and panties. We now stood both naked, inches away from each other. The hotness in the air was palpable. Madison placed her hands on my waist
"I really like your body, Megan" she said as she slid her hands down to my waist and finally into the bottom of my butt. There, she tightened her grip and pulled me up. As I was being lifted off the ground, I noticed how easy that was for her. When John tried to sweep me off like that, he struggled, and even needed help from the wall. Not Madison. She took me about one foot off the ground and didn't even seem to have noticed it. I was sure she was going to kiss me as I placed my hands on her massive shoulders, but Madison kept pushing me up. Finally, as her mouth was in line with my belly button, she licked it as she threw my legs over her shoulder and adjusted herself to the new weight she was supporting fully. Madison took me to the shower booth, turned on the water and started doing oral sex in me. I moaned hard as she shoved me against the wall.
If anyone entered the locker room now they would see someone with shoulders and head above the splits on the shower bin, moaning and shivering hard. It was like I was being possessed, and I was. Madison was having me. My body, my desires and whatever else she wanted. She was skilled and clearly her tongue seemed to be just as muscular as the rest of her body. I cummed into her mouth multiple times, each one stronger than the previous. Finally, as the room was filled with fog, she lowered me back to the floor. We looked at each other. I spoke first
"That was..."
"Not over" she said, as her hands gently and yet surely pushed my shoulders down. Understanding exactly what she wanted, I knelt in front of her and started licking her up. My hands ran nervously from her rock solid abs, to her cannonball buttocks, to her oak-sized legs. My God, this woman was sculpted in stone. Hard, and yet warm stone. I could tell Madison was enjoying my services as well, as she shivered and trembled through and through. Finally, she placed one of her hands on my head and let me know she was satisfied. I could have been there for hours more, and wouldn't mind.
We turned off the shower and dried up in silence. We both got dressed and smiled at each other. Without saying a word, Madison approached me and flexed her right bicep, inviting me. I ran my hands around it, feeling how solid and pumped it was. I used my finger to run the course of the veins around it, completely hypnotized. In and ultimate act of worshipping, I kissed it. Finally she relaxed her arm, picked up her duffel bag and started walking out of. the locker room
"Wait" I almost screamed
She turned around and looked at me
"Can.. can I have your phone, Madison?"
She smiled
"Megan... what we just had was... special and unique. Let's not spoil it. If life wants us to meet again, it will find a way" and with that she turned back and walked out the door. I just stood there, admiring her massive frame that almost blocked the door completely disappear from my sight.

Offline allmaster

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2022, 02:50:43 pm »
It reminds me of Lisa's path.  :thanks:

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 03:36:43 pm »
Great story!  :rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Online wowser1016

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2022, 06:58:29 am »
Nicely done!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 12:05:26 pm »
So, this story was supposed to end on the last chapter (it was supposed to be a short, erotic story). However, I came up with an encore that could go for another 3 chapters, give it or take. So, if you enjoyed this far, feel free to carry on.

Now that was... a new one. Yeah, sure, I have had my gay relationships sporadically, but nothing like Megan before. I entered that gym just to do my thing, tease the hot-shot who thought was strong and big, go back home and have my own little fun with the idea. Instead, I ended up having one of the best oral sexes in my life with his girlfriend, right there, in the locker room. I guess it would only get better if he stormed into the locker room and found us. Would he join us? That would be good... having both of them worshipping me. Or... would he challenge me in the name of his honor? That would be fun to... it's been a while since I had a wrestling session. And mostly... how would Megan react? Would she like seeing her boyfriend's ass whooped by a girl? I think she would... that'd be hot as hell... actually.. what if she beat him up and I was the one watching? Hmmmm....

I've spent over a month now, and I still couldn't forget about Megan. This was bugging me, seriously. I found others to satisfy my most primal urges, but none like her. A couple times I've considered tracking her down. I should have gotten her number. It took me another month to finally realize that if I wanted to get in touch with her again, I should do it. Now, in today's world, with all the avaliable technology, a few extra bucks to the not exactly legal systems and people, and it wasn't at all that hard to get her number. Yeah, I could have gone the social media route, but hey, I was and old fashioned gal.
So, finally I dialed Megan's phone number and pressed call.
"Hello?"
"Hello, Megan?"
"Who is this?"
"It's Madison" I said my name and let it sink. There was silence for a few moments on the other side
"Madison, from the...?"
"yeah"
"Oh my God, I can't believe you found me" Megan's voice seemed... happy. I felt my loins burning up just by realizing that.
"So, listen... would you like to meet?" I had a plan forming up in my mind and I had to make it happen. It was a 'do or die' kind of plan, but hey...
"Yes" her sole word came out saying much more than just 'yes'. In that very moment I knew that Megan too wanted me for a carnal, raw, and wild adventure.
"Great. Tomorrow night? I'll text you the adress"
"It's a date. Should I wear my gym clothes?" her voice was sassy. I smiled with my phone pressed against my ear
"Oh yeah"

I had an apartment downtown set up for what I had in mind. As I told you before, I am into domination. I just have no intention of bringing the guys to my actual home. So that small apartment do the trick. A living room with nothing much besides a mat for wrestling, a room with a comfy, clean bed for them to worship and satisfy me after I make sure they understand there's no way out.
Megan rang the bell sharply at the time we scheduled. She entered the room and looked around, completely surprised
"H-hi... what.. what is this place?"
"Hi... glad you came. Wait and you will see. I also am pretty sure you'll enjoy. I normally would offer you a glass of wine, but I think I can do better today" I looked at her and offered to take her coat. I was happily surprised with what I saw. Megan indeed was wearing gym clothes, but better than that...
"Hey, you've grown a little" I told her as I saw that her shoulders and arms were a bit thicker than I remembered
She smiled "Yeah... I gotta say, you made quite an impression on me, actually"
"Let me see" I told her. Megan proudly raised her arms and flexed her biceps. Small bumps jumped up on her arms. I touched them
"Hey, those are really hard. You are a natural"
"Thanks... who knows, someday I'll be as big as you" she smiled michievously at me
 I smiled back "Well, in that case, my dear... you won't be that natural anymore..." my words were interrupted by the bell ringing again
"We are expecting someone else? What the...?"
"Megan, please, relax. It's all cool" I opened the door and a small, middle aged man entered.
"Hello, Paul. This is Megan. She will be watching us today, if that's cool with you. Well, even if it isn't" I grinned at him. He smiled back at me
"That's ok. Hi, Megan, nice to meet you"
"L-likewise" Megan looked completely confused with what was happening right now.
"You see, Megan... given how you reacted when we first met, I figured you might enjoy the... next step. Paul here is an old.. friend. He enjoys... well, we enjoy wrestling. And I figured you might enjoy watching it too. We'll call it foreplay" I winked at her.
Megan stared at me for a while, then opened up the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen. "This should be fun" she finally said.

I stripped out of my clothes into my underwear, as Paul did the same. I had been pumping up minutes before Megan arrived, so I'd be at my best. Normally, the simple idea of destroying Paul would be hot enough for me. But today, having Megan watching, made me want to put up a show. I wanted her to see how dominant and strong I was.
The difference between Paul's body and mine was abysmal. Despite being the same height, I probably had 40 pounds on him. He was a skinny, clearly weak man, and I was bulging with muscles everywhere. We circled around a little until he made the first move and tried to grab my arms. I smiled as he held my massive forearms, his hands unable to wrap them around. I broke free easily and grabbed him by the waist. Effortlessly, I lifted him up, adjusted my grip placing one hand on his torso, and lifted him above my head. I turned around and looked at Megan, who looked completely hypnotized. I almost gently put Paul on the ground and waited for him to get back up. This time I made the first move, hugging him forcefully with my two hands and squeezing his torso. He let out a small scream in pain as his head turned purple.
"You see, Megan, I could just break him right here. That easily" Again I let him go and this time Paul collapsed to the ground. I used my foot to turn him around. He was now flat on his stomach, so I took a sitting position on his lower back. Making sure I didn't release my full weight on it, I used my left hand to grab his left foot and pulled his leg up. Then, with my right arm I did the same with his neck, literally bending him. He screamed. I smiled. This was really hot. I felt my pussy completely wet
"Do you want me to stop, Paulie?"
"Y-yes..."
"Does it hurt, Paulie?"
"Y-yes..."
I loved the word games, and today especially this was just too good. I let him go. He was done, clearly, but there was something in him that was still standing. I pointed it for Megan, and winked
Finally, I grabbed Paul up again, by his torso, but positioned him upside down. Normally, this is where I'd strip him from his boxers and suck him as I held him off the ground, but today I had a better idea. Using my right arm wrapped around his waist, I used my left hand and shoved him into my crotch.
"You see Megan, when you have the right skills, you can make them pleasure you... however you want"
Megan was unconsciously rubbing herself over her clothes, so hot she was. She just nodded
"So, I'll have to let him go before he passes out, but.. do you wanna give it a go?"
Her eyes sparkled in desire
"Yes... do.. do you think I can handle?"
"Honey... look at him. And look at you. I'm sure these muscles of yours are more than enough to teach this little whimp here a lesson" I let Paul fall to the ground. Megan stood up and placed herself next to his aching body, her hands on her hips, quads bulging and her now more prominent six pack on display.
"Yes, Paul. Let's get you to round two"

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2022, 12:34:29 am »
Yes please! We want more!!!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2022, 10:49:56 am »

I was extremely aroused right now. Watching Madison manhandle that poor guy should have made me feel bad for him, yet all I could think was I wanted to do the same. I looked at him as he managed to get himself back up. Yeah, he was taller than me, but I sure looked stronger. My legs, especially, they looked twice as thick as his twigs. But now, feeling pumped with lust as I was, I'm sure that even my upper body was bigger than his. I wanted to beat him up. I wanted it badly. And I wanted to show Madison I could do it. Having her watching me was even a bigger aphrodisiac.
"Are you ready, Paulie? Here comes nothing" I told him as he positioned himself for another round, despite being clearly exhausted.
I charged at him, full speed. He didn't see it coming. I hit him on his midsection, immediately wrapping my arms around his torso. Paul lost balance and we fell. He was on his back and I was on top of him.  Somehow Paul tried to roll away, but all he's got was to be on his belly now, with me still on top.  Instinctively, I placed my feet behind his knees, locking his legs, but didn't think about doing anything with it. I was trying to use my hands to pin his arms down.
Paul was squirming wildly, and again out of instinct, I spread his knees apart, trying to avoid him to get on them and push me off his back. Paul let out a small scream of pain. That triggered something in me.
"Oh... are you in trouble now, Paulie" I whispered in his ear, as I spread my legs wider. This time his scream wasn't small, and wasn't low. I laughed. An evil, full of lust laugh. I had enough flexibility to make a full split, but Paul clearly didn't. And he also lacked the leg strength to stop me. I kept spreading his legs apart, little by little. Paul completely forgot about using his arms now. He was in too much pain. I took the opportunity and wrapped my fingers around his chin, pulling his head up. Again, I spread his legs wider, this time grunting with pleasure and power. He whimped
"P-please..."
Madison was staring at me, giving me the go sign to do whatever I wanted. I smiled at her. Lowering my face again to his ears, I told him
"Does it hurt, Paulie?"
"Y-yes..."
"Are you turned on, Paulie?"
"Y-yes..."
"Good, let's see" I gave him another powerful spread and he screamed again. I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle on his groin.
I got up and watched Paul remain on the floor, exhausted and too much in pain to move. I redid my ponytail and looked at myself. The small drops of sweat that were running down my midsection into my six pack. My bulging quads. I felt like I was the Hulk right now. I was strong enough to kick a guy's ass. To have him at my mercy. I placed my right foot under his left shoulder and pushed him to the side, flipping him. Paul might be a small guy, but he wasn't small where it mattered. I sat on his crotch and started riding him.
"Hummm.. that feels great, Paulie, thank you"
He mumbled something back, clearly torn between the shame of being practically raped, but also enjoying it too much to care to stop - or try. I felt myself coming close to an orgasm and increased the pace of my ride. Fuck, this was awesome. Being in charge. Being dominant. And exerting my dominance like this. I cummed over my - and his - clothes hard. It felt good. But I wasn't satisfied just yet. I needed a bit more.
Paul was completely done. He couldn't fight back anymore, that was clear. I slowly moved myself closer to him, sat next to his face, spread my legs that now were damp in my own juices and placed his head in between them
"Smell it. Do you like, Paulie?"
"Y-yes..."
"Good... then come on in, smell it from a bit closer... maybe taste it"
Paul approached his face from my crotch. Like a boa luring his prey, I wrapped my legs around his neck, not really putting any pressure... yet.
"Go ahead... taste it. Make me happy, Paulie"
Paul started licking my shorts, stimulating me more. It felt good. Half thinking about it, I flexed my quads on his neck. His response of terror was immediate. He patted my bulging muscles in desperation for air. I looked at how solid and thick my legs were, how powerful they made me feel. They got this small man begging for his life. I couldn't help myself. I eased the pressure and told him to keep going. He obeyed. I was loving it.
Finally, I was about to cum once again. This time, I just didn't hold back. I flexed my trunks hard as I could. I felt him squirming, trying to breathe between them, but it was useless. I kept flexing and pressing him, until he stopped moving. I had cummed again and again during the process.

Madison tapped me on the shoulder
"That's enough, honey. Let him breathe a little"
Taken out of my trance, I opened my legs, worried I had killed the guy. Madison told me he was ok, just needed a couple minutes
"I'm... I'm sorry, I..."
"That's ok, Megan... he enjoyed it too" she pointed at the big stain on his shorts. I couldn't believe it. I had made this guy cum by crushing him. I felt the sexiest person alive right now.
As I stood up, Megan asked
"So... I take you enjoyed it, huh...?"
"Very... very much"
"So... how'd you like to do that... to that boyfriend of yours?" She was anxious about an answer
I looked at her and thought of it. Fuck, If I enjoyed beating the crap out of that stranger, I wonder how much more lose I'd feel if it was with someone I knew...
"I... I don't know, Maddy... I mean... he is way stronger than Paulie here" I looked at the finished man who was now coming back to his senses
"Well... leave that to me... I just want to know if you'd like to beat John up or not"
"I..." I pictured myself naked with him on a mat. I saw John's face begging for me to stop. The pain and awe in his eyes, surprised by how strong I was. I felt myself getting wet again "I'd... very much like it" Finally I told Madison
She smiled.
"Well, then... from now on, you'll be hitting the weights with me. Also, you'll be having wrestling and jiu-jitsu lessons with me. We will turn you into a mean, sexy ass-whopping machine. And a strong, muscular one, for that matter"
I shivered imagining my body as big as Madison's.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2022, 12:30:55 am »
This is fantastic! You hit all the right buttons and your talent for descriptions is top-notch. Please continue...
K+

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2022, 03:35:09 pm »
Oh man, once again you write a brilliant story! Pleasse keep going!  :clap:

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2022, 05:46:47 pm »
glad you found a way to continue the story.......karma to you. I hope we get some detail of how she's going to turn into a dominant muscle beast!!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 10:38:49 am »

Now, by now you must all agree that I am a narcissistic prick. So, imagine having the opportunity of seeing yourself doing again what you did years ago, and enjoying the whole journey. That's how I felt training Megan. There was a lot of me in that girl. The attitude, the discipline, and hey, the very same buttons that when pushed turned me on did the same to her. I placed her into a light (but not that light) steroid program allied with monster weightlifting sessions every morning, 6 times a week. On top of that, we wrestled at least twice a week so she'd have some basic techniques.
It helped a lot that Megan was very disciplined and obedient when it came down to her transformation. Not only the drugs and the training, but she ate exactly what I told her to, and rested just the same way. That and apparently great genetics made her build up almost 20 pounds of pure muscle in less than 6 months. I was a bit worried her boyfriend would realize she was turning into a muscular little Goddess, but according to her, he was too into himself to notice anything
"As long as I don't show up fully pumped after one of these soul-breaking workouts you put together, we're ok" she told me.
An awesome side effect the drugs were having on Megan was that her sex appetite was bigger than ever. We were having pleasure moments frequently, sometimes in the gym shower, just like we had our first time, because the urge was too big. Megan was still hypnotized by my body, which I made sure to remind her would remain bigger and stronger than hers, but that only seemed to make her even hornier and more focused on her training. It was just perfect.
Also, Megan had naturally developed the same sort of desire I had: to show off her superiority during our workouts, which I was more than pleased to support. I did with her the same I did for myself. We trained on a serious, bodybuilder filled gym, but we went for fun dates to one of this mall-based, executive filled ones. There, we'd strategically position ourselves to make sure we'd shame and humble some cocky little man who thought he was strong. Those were the best days.

We were now into the final week of a 6 week shredding phase I had scheduled for Megan. She had built a lot of muscles, but I knew she wanted to be cut and defined, and to be honest, so did I. Plus, she had developed so much over the period I knew the day of her match against John was coming. It was only a matter of time until she felt ready for it. It was a regular friday during lunch hours, when this gym we eventually attended was about to fill up with some guys who worked in suits but used their lunch break for some exercise fill in. Megan and I were just lurking around, playing with some light 20 pound dumbbells when this short guy entered the gym. He was wearing a green tank top that showed his ok-sized shoulders and regular arms. Too little guns for too big of a case, clearly. Not saying a word, Megan and I looked at each other. We knew what was coming: this guy would be doing exercises to display his 'big' muscles, probably would grunt and puff while doing it, with lousy technique and honestly, not that much strength at all.

Just as we predicted, he went to the EZ bar and placed 15 pounders on each side of it. We watched as he began curling it, biting our lips not to laugh. Not that wasn't exactly 'heavy' but his form was very, very bad. Megan looked at me, and I nodded. As I took the first step towards the guy, she placed her hands on my chest. I looked at her
"Please, let me do this alone"
I smiled at her. I loved how confident she sounded. I agreed. Megan threw her sweats over her upper body to hide it and walked towards the unsuspected victim. Ok, her oversized clothes did a little hiding of her awesome torso, but now Megan's quads bulged so hard at each step and her calves were so plump and shaped that it was very hard to conceal how muscular this gal truly was. She came to the young man and said with an angelical voice
"Hey... can we take turns with the bar?"
I knew this guy was in serious trouble just by his look. He was clearly thinking his guns made this gorgeous little woman to hit on him. I chuckled from a safe distance.
"Sure! You are doing some stiffs or...?"
Megan grabbed the bar from the rack and placed herself next to him, smiling at him
"No, just some old curls" she answered him as she performed about 20 curls with the same weight the man had just did, and with better form. She replaced the bar back on the rack and waited. Eyes bulging and unsure of what he should do next, the young fella did the worst thing he could possibly do: he felt he needed to increase the weight. Megan winked at me mischievously. With now 20 pounds on each side of the bar, Megan patiently waited for him to do his set - an 8 rep, full body swing, bad as hell set. As he moved towards placing the bar back on the rack, Megan stopped him and picked it from his hand. Immediately, she did another 15 reps. I felt myself already heating inside. Megan was putting that young man into his place, and she didn't even need to strip off her sweats and display her muscular - more muscular than his - upper body.
She placed the bar back to the rack. This time, the guy didn't add weight. I must say that sort of pissed me off. He was already surrendering, and I wanted more. Megan, however, was still cool. She watched another lousy 7 rep set from him and waited for the bar to be back on it's place. She then added 10 pounds on each side and did another 12 reps with it. She let out - and I knew it was on purpose - a few small grunts by the last reps. I knew she did it to lure him into trying that weight, and it was successful. He looked scared of the big ass plates on each side of the bar, but he couldn't back down. Not now that he grabbed the bar. Megan smiled and as he unracked the bar to start his set - which turned out to be 2 reps only - she took off her sweats. The young man almost dropped the bar to his feet as he watched Megan's chest and shoulders. They were broad, broader than his own. And way more defined.
After his second rep he just stood there, holding the bar down, eyes bulged watching Megan's muscles. She smiled condescendingly at him and picked the bar from his hands. Megan then did another 8 reps watching her biceps pumping at each one, filling themselves into larger and larger balls of muscle. Her veins started enlarging around her forearms and arms as well.
Finally she placed the bar back on the rack and stared at him, hands in her hips, imposing. She had successfully destroyed whatever confidence he had in his own body, and I knew she was hot about it. I was too. Finally, he babbled
"You're... you're... wow"
She smiled at him "Thanks. Yes, I am"
Then, what happened was something I didn't see coming. Pointing at Megan's arms, he spoke again
"Can... can you show me?"
Megan was surprised with his request as well, but happy to do it. She raised her right arm and flexed her bicep. A well shaped and fairly big ball of muscle gathered up and jumped out of her arm. Even at a distance one could tell that it was a hard, not just for show sort of muscle. The kind that contains a lot of power on it.
"C-can I...?" the fellow was now completely mesmerized, not caring what was happening around him. Megan nodded and watched as his hands touched her proud and dominant muscle. I felt jealous of him.
"Wow... they're..."
"Hard, right?" Megan loved being vocal just as I did
"Y-yes, and..."
"Big. I know... harder and bigger than yours, right?"
"Y-yes..."
"What else?" Megan wanted to hear from him, and kept holding her flex for his admiration and touch
"And stronger..."
"That's right" finally she lowered her arm
"T-thank you for that" he said to her, lowering his eyes. Megan nodded to him and walked back to me. I was impressed
"That was..." I told her
"I know" she was cocky and I was loving it
"Hey listen... I think you're ready"
"For what?" she looked at me
"For that ass whopping you are going to give John" I told her seriously
Megan smiled "I'm glad you finally feel that way too. I am having a hard time not doing it"
"He'll..."
"He'll never know what hit him, yeah"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Healthy habits

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View