Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573745 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 12:17:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Housemate arrived before the Lockdown
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Housemate arrived before the Lockdown  (Read 51393 times)

Offline jabber7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: My Housemate arrived before the Lockdown
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2022, 01:40:25 am »
Haven't been on here in a few years, was such a pleasure to read this story. Very well thought out of SabinicThigh, some really vivid storytelling. Do you have any other works that you do? Also I noticed some users complimented you about related picture art, where can I find it? Thanks in advance

I love how cleaning the kitchen was so important for him. Almost as soon as he was proud to have made her keep the whole house spotless she decided to eat his food, and instead of confronting her bought her food instead and was lazy in the gym, just because she left a loaded bench and some scattered plates. She sensed his weakness and from that moment forward she was on the path to break his little pinky and say goodbye to Stevey forever haha. That pinky scene was absolute chaos haha. Did he sneak down to the fridge in the middle of the night like a ninja with his broken pinky only for her to be Zen like waiting for him in the shadows of the kitchen lol? The ending to the story is tailing off a bit but this has been a brilliant read

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2022, 01:40:25 am »

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2022, 08:40:11 am »
I am happy you have enjoyed the story so far. In regard to the artwork https://www.*****sabinicthigh/art/My-Housemate-Arrived-Before-The-Lockdown-862700479
I am happy the little nuances is what you are enjoying as that is what i put most effort into.
Unfortunately i agree with you on the ending. It is hard to keep a story like this going and bringing a fitting ending to it. I do have an ending in mind but I am not sure about the steps to get there. Thanks for the comment and the review/critique.

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2022, 09:00:58 am »

Chapter 21  The walk
I never mentioned that I saw the creature in Vickie’s room. She didn’t change her mood toward me. She would still finish up with him after I had given everything I had in sex. I couldn’t sleep on those nights. It was worse when we didn’t have sex and he had to go through more for longer. I took up walking as an excuse to shed some of my midsection which was a genuine reason to leave the house. In reality, I just didn’t want Vickie to notice any change in my behaviour. I was disgusted by how she could pound him so aggressively during sex while he howls like a whelping dog. But then again, better him than me. It was on my walk where I spotted a familiar jog on a bouncy girl headed my way. My heart started racing in exciting anxiety.
“Saff” I shouted. She pulled her head phones out and slowed down to meet me. She wasn’t smiling but she didn’t ignore me. I was wondering did she even recognise me after her head got smashed.
“Hey Steve. Sorry I haven’t texted you in a while. I have been clearing my head.” I saw she had some medical marks on her forehead that were still healing. Perhaps now was not the best time to accuse her of giving my PIN to Vickie.
“That’s okay Saff, I am just thrilled to see you moving again. How do you feel?”
“I am doing okay. Just trying to get back into shape really. How about you? How is everyone on your end?”
“I am doing much better now that I have seen you like this.” I chuckled. “Everyone in our house seems okay at the moment. No real tension and things are calm. I suppose…” (things could be better) is what I wanted to say, with Preston in mind, “we are all getting along.”
“Well, that is good. I don’t think I could stand to see that woman again so please understand that that is why I was hesitant to reach out to you. I especially don’t want to go over to your place knowing she is there.”
“I understand. Fancy a coffee?”
“Not at the moment Steve. I need to keep to my routine. You’d want to start one yourself,” she said poking my doughy midsection. “You and I used to be very fit so I think you should sharpen up on it. Just a thought.”
When I arrived home in a mixed state, I was greeted by an all too happy Vickie. There was definitely something up. She didn’t find out that I was in her room. It was much worse than that. She told me she was pregnant.

Chapter 22 Fiery, Pulsing Stone

“Well, this certainly throws a spanner in the works. Congratulations, guess we really can start calling you mommy now” I chuckled hiding how nervous I truly was.
“Yeah, bit of a shock but I guess we shouldn’t be too surprised.”
“Yeah, you guys certainly spend a lot of time in the bedroom together.”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean yourself and Princess have been going pretty hard at it. It was bound to happen eventually.”
Vickie started laughing, I could feel her voice rattle the soles of my feet. The dense lady found this all too funny and kept laughing. “Oh my dear boy, I really doubt it was Princess.” She then reached out with an open palm. She cupped my jeans at my concealed manhood and pressed pleasantly and firmly, practically lifting me up in one hand. “He doesn’t have the kick that you do. This whole thing has me so hot. I want a few steaks in an hour or so. I am going to throw some real weight around so get cooking lover boy.”
My internal dialogue was shitting it but I wouldn’t show my nerve. “Vickie, don’t you think you should take it easy on the weights and red meat? I am assuming you are going to cut the steroids?”
“Baby has to resemble mama. I got to be big.” She left the room laughing, swaying her gigantic masculine backside as she marched toward the shed. She clearly didn’t know the first thing about motherhood. She probably wanted to be pregnant. This was just another way for her to sink her hooks in me. She just wanted to have a reason for me to stick around and ditch my girlfriend.
I had an hour to figure things out. I went to see Princess to get what information he could offer.  The room did not smell pleasant. It was lived in by what smelled like an unwashed dog. Princess was thinner than last time I saw him. His red hair was longer and his pale skin was even whiter. A true ghost that was very reluctant to look toward the door. “Preston?” but the creature did not stir. “Preston, I am concerned for Vickie?” His massive giant bug eyes turned to look at me. “I have to know Preston… Is she pregnant?” Preston nodded in submission. “Is there a test Preston?” Once more he nodded after a brief moment of consideration. “Where is the test Preston?” Now Preston took longer to respond. He faced back toward the corner of the room. He couldn’t have stared into a bleaker, darker section of the room. Slowly, the thing raised its shoulders to convey an effort requiring shrug. There was no evidence as of yet. I entered the room and went toward what I assumed to be Vickie’s dresser. Suddenly, the bed sheets rustled as the naked Princess started screeching. His words were undecipherable but it sounded like MOMMY. I backed up and left the room. Preston calmed down just as I closed the door. I just hoped Vickie hadn’t heard me. I told myself to get the steaks on and just forget about this. If she truly was pregnant, I would find out soon. It was safer to assume it was mine. The drugs had to go if that baby stood any chance against Vickie’s aggressive lifestyle.
I turned the hob way down to a lower heat to keep the four steaks sizzling but not burning. Oil and fat bubbled below them in a satisfying sizzle. I went to get Vickie from the perspirant stinking shed. It was her smell and I admittedly loved it. The power she exhumed was crazy. Before I entered the shed I could smell her, feel her heat and the neighbours heard her grunts that helped her exert the raw energy. I knew better than to call her so I simply entered and prepared to pleasure her as her set came to a close. Her panties were white but grey with moisture as her camel toe looked to consume the white silk while her erecting clitoris did something to keep the panties pressed out. She was benching. She always closed with benching and it was clear she was doing her final reps as her arms quivered under her two hundred kilogram barbell. I slowly walked toward her as she banged out another rep. I stopped inches from her vein coated thigh, placing my hand to let her know I was there but also to feel her power. The thigh was fiery to the touch and the reverberating pulse shocked the tips of my fingers. It was a fiery, pulsing stone. Yet, another rep came. It was impossible.  She was slowing down, losing form and yet still going. I needed her to relax. “Vickie?” she answered with another painfully slow rep. I pushed harder on her thigh. She jerked her leg far enough to make contact with my thighs. It was a mere few inches of movement, but it sent me back a few feet. It was like being hit by a slow moving car. I didn’t stand a chance against it if it acquired momentum. She set the bar on the rack.
“Pregnancy is going to slow me down Steve, I need to fight harder. Lift more and lift longer. Just make sure that steak is ready. Got it?” She spat. I was dejected. I was really looking forward to exploring her muscles as she benched. I turned toward the shed entrance. “Put ten kg on either side like a good boy there.” She ordered. I looked around to see the plates had been scattered all over and it took a while to spot a ten. I picked it up from the floor only to feel a great haul on my shoulders. I braced but struggled to pry it from the floor. Taking up what I used to in one hand, I now took in two. “Jesus christ Steve, if I knew you were going to be a baby about it I would have got up myself.” The bench strained under her as the massive amazon stood up and took the weight from me, pulling me toward her as she did. I came in close expecting her to catch me but I only slammed into her stony side. It was like thrusting into a wall corner as I hit off her hip and banged my head off her shoulder. I collapsed to the floor feeling a bang to the back of my head. The next few minutes were hazy. I heard her grunt, metal clang, a few deep breaths and heavy footsteps on concrete, gravel and then kitchen tiles as I woke to the smell of singed steak.  I heard her scoffing her first of three before I regained my senses. Not a thank you for the steak nor an apology for her rough treatment of me, I was disgusted. Truth be told, I didn’t feel like having sex with her.
I found eating in the seclusion of my room didn’t stop her from taking what she wanted. On my final bite I heard her pressure exert on the stairs. If I wasn’t so concerned with her intentions I might have wondered how the stairs didn’t collapse beneath her. My door swung open and I curled further into the far corner of the bed, desperately clutching my fork. “Aren’t you going to invite me in for a good fucking?” She was trying to flirt and it was just completely off with her pure intent to simply have me. She was trying to relax me rather than arouse me, she had some self awareness of the monster she was.
“I don’t think it is a good idea.”
“And why not? You’ve pumped a load so good and deep we are over the worst of it.” 
“Not quite what a mother should be saying though is it?”
“Oh lighten up Steve. You were ready to stick me again as soon as you saw me pumping out there. What changed? A little bump on baby’s head? Let Mommy fix it?” She said with sarcasm and flirtation.
“No, I don’t think it is fair on Saff.”
“Yeah, and how much of her do we see these days? She doesn’t give a shit about you. I do though. Besides, how many babies has she made you?”
“Well, the jury is still out on whether your baby is mine or not.”
She now slowly moved in, crawling on to my bed. “You are just going to have to trust me. Like lovers do.” Pulling my tracksuit pants with one iron hook finger, she took me flaccidly into her mouth. I wasn’t in such a soft protest for long. She had me almost as hard as her abs in no time. Her mouth enjoyed my shaft for novelty. She was no one’s bitch and she sucked no one’s junk. I only had the pressurised privilege as she wanted me hard, and she wanted me then and there. Her power brought me to the verge of climax and I tried to slow her down by pushing back her head. It was like pushing a brick out of a cement wall. She giggled as she eased off the head of my dick. She widened her mouth, releasing my pulsating dick momentarily, only for her to drag my legs closer to her as she jumped down on my vulnerable erection. The buff pussy slammed against my cock and I thought it would burst from the pain. My aching dick sprung up into her locomotive crotch. She gyrated rhythmically and my body had no choice but to enjoy the ride.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2022, 12:58:21 pm »
Still loving this story!  :rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Housemate arrived before the Lockdown

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View