Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575631 Posts in 73203 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 07:13:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Developing together.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Developing together.  (Read 42991 times)

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Developing together.
« on: December 09, 2021, 10:13:35 pm »
Hi.  I have been a member on here for some time. I used to be a photographer and have shared some of my work in here.

Some of these stories are really great. They have inspired me to try to write one of my own.

I have written several chapters already, I'll drop them in slowly so I have time to keep writing and so I don't run out.

Enjoy

Karma is appreciated if you enjoy the story.

-----------------------

Chapter 1

I discovered my muscle fetish when I was young.  I was about 13 years old, in the late 1980’s, I discovered American Gladiators, and I was hooked.  The muscular women in that show, more specifically Zap, were the visions of my early masturbation sessions.

Fast forward to high school.  I was just an average kid.  Not popular, not athletic. And I never dreamed of being able to date the girls I physically desired, which were the cheerleaders and other female athletes. So I ended up dating girls that were in band with me, or girls that were more intellectual, instead. These girls were fun to hang around with, and I did enjoy dating them, but I still craved a girl with muscles, so I would eventually break up with them, but not say exactly why.

College went pretty much the same way as high school. I could find women that were really great to be with, but never muscular.  I suppose if I workout, and get fit myself, then maybe it would be easier, but I really wasn’t interested in going to the gym.

Then a few months before graduation I was about to break up with my current girlfriend, Allison.  As I usually did, I was planning to leave out exactly why, but Allison demanded answers.  We had a really good relationship, and she would not let me leave until she knew why.  “Did I do something wrong? Is there something we can work on? It can’t just be over.” she said as her eyes started to water.

Alli joined me on the couch. She cuddled her curvy body up against mine.  She was beautiful. And she really did have a sexy, curvy, body. But I just craved a woman with muscles. I couldn’t help it. I thought long and hard about how to tell her.

Alli could see it in my eyes.  “Tell me. You can tell me anything.”

I replied “No. It would be an insult to you, and I am ashamed.”

She stared at me, and got serious “tell me.”

“Fine. Ready?” I sighed. “I love you very much. I am very attracted to you. And I really do see a future with you. However, I have a fetish…. A need. That you cannot satisfy.”

“Just tell me!” Allison demanded.

“I have a muscle fetish.” I sighed. “As much as I love you and want to be with you. Deep down inside I also need this. I want a woman that has big muscles.”

I watched the tears form in her eyes. I watched the confused expression turn angry. Then she stood up, slapped me across the face, and left.  Didn’t say a word.

Forum Saradas

Developing together.
« on: December 09, 2021, 10:13:35 pm »

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Developing together.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2021, 10:19:40 pm »
Chapter 2

The days that followed my breakup with Allison were rough. I really did love her, I just didn’t want to be in a loving, committed, relationship, while also having that unfulfilled need to be with a muscular woman.  It felt wrong.

4 days after the slap heard round the world, my phone rang.  It was Allison.

“Hi Chad.” she said in a soft, mild, tone. “I have thought about the break up from a few days ago, and your reason for it. I am in love with you. I really want to share my life with you. And I would like to see if I can satisfy this fetish of yours.”

“Are you serious???” I asked, in shock. “I don’t want you to do something you are not interested in, just for me.”

Allison started talking and as she did, the sad tone seemed to fade “I have always wanted to be in better shape. I mean I love my curves, but I have always wanted to be more physically fit. And if this really is such a turn on for you, then why not use that as a reason, or motivation, to accomplish something I have always kinda wanted to do anyways.”

I started picturing a muscular Allison in my mind, and as I did I got seriously aroused. My fantasy was interrupted with a “hello??? Are you still there?”

Apparently I had spaced out and gone silent for several minutes, dreaming of a musclebound Allison.  So I spoke up “sorry about that, my mind was wandering.”

Allison smiled, knowing where Chad's head was, and knowing she had her boyfriend back if she could accomplish this.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2021, 10:30:42 pm »
Fantastic start. K+. That was me in my 20s

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 10:38:07 pm »
Fantastic start. K+. That was me in my 20s

Thank you.  Chapter 1 started out true. That was me.  But the rest is fiction.

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2021, 10:53:30 pm »
This will be the last chapter I post, at least for today. If I post too much I'll run out of story.

----------

Chapter 3

Allison started her workouts right away.  She did some research online to find a workout plan, and to figure out what to eat.  She cleaned out her kitchen and stocked it with protein powder, oatmeal, and stocked her fridge and freezer with fresh veggies and lean meat.

She invited me over for dinner and a movie night in.  By this time, she had only been working out a week, so there were no improvements to see yet, but I was so proud of Allison for her efforts.

After a healthy chicken and broccoli dinner, we sat down together on the couch.  Alli started talking about her workouts and how sore she gets from them. “It is so challenging to lift those weights, but I swear I am getting stronger already.  I can’t wait to get buff.”

I perk up with interest “I am so proud of you Alli. How muscular do you want to get?”

“I haven’t really thought about it that hard. All I know is I want to get buff, for me, and for you.” As she said that last part, she slid her hand up my thigh.

I probed a bit “but like how buff?  Are we talking buff like a cheerleader? Or buff like a bodybuilder?”

As she teased me through my shorts, she asked “how buff do you want me? And be honest.”

The honesty approach has worked so far, so I let it out “I would love for you to get huge, like the biggest bodybuilders out there.”

I braced myself for a poor reaction to my ultimate desire.  Instead, Allison smiled and ran her hand up and down along the bulge in my shorts and said “oh, you want me to be full of big… hard… muscle?  It might be fun to be that built.”

I was getting hard as steel with all her teasing, and had not been so turned on in all my life. I ran my hand up the arm she was using to tease me. I caressed her face as I guided her towards me for a kiss.  The dam burst and we started kissing deeply, and passionately. She grabbed my hard cock and I swear I heard her growl a little.

Allison hopped up and straddled me. I slid my hands up her sexy, thick legs, and grabbed her soft, round ass, while we continued kissing. She grabbed my face as we deepened our kissing. I could tell she was also much more turned on than she has ever been. We groped and kissed more and more passionately as our lust took over.

I started to slide Alli’s shirt up to take it off. She leaned back and finished removing it and then took off her bra. I grabbed her large breasts with need. Sucked on each nipple, one after the other, as they swelled. While my attention was on her luscious breasts, she reached into my shorts and started stroking my cock.

Alli got off of me and pulled my shorts off. She got down on her knees and spread my legs out. She looked deep into my eyes and said “this is so fucking hot. You are so damn hard! If just talking about me being muscular does this, imagine how hot this will get when I am huge. When I am built. When I have a hard, muscular body.”

I was so turned on, and quickly approaching orgasm already.  Allison leaned in and started licking my cock. She looked up at me “I can’t believe how hard you are.” Alli said, and then she slowly slid me into her mouth.

I could feel her tongue swirl around the tip. Then she started slowly bobbing her head up and down the full length of my cock. The feelings were electric. I had never felt so much pleasure before. “Oh shit!” I shouted, as I exploded in her mouth in less than a minute. I shook as I shot a huge load into her mouth.

Alli kept me in her mouth for a bit. Sucked on my cock as I went soft, and made sure she got every last little bit of my seed. Then she sat back and said “that was so damn hot. You came so hard. Thank you for the protein. I am going to need it to help me grow.” She smiled and flexed her arm. There wasn’t any muscle there yet, but I could not wait to see where this goes.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 01:56:23 am »
Sounds like he is not going to the gym. Had hoped they would be “Developing Together”

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 03:42:01 am »
Slow burn, nice start. Lets see how things escalate. Keep it up.

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2021, 08:20:19 am »
Good start. Looking forward to seeing your next chapters

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2021, 08:39:46 am »
Nice start to a journey towards some muscle!

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2021, 02:08:11 pm »
Thank you for the compliments.

Yes, it is kind of a slow burn. I want to stretch it out and put a little plot in there. But deep down this is just a female muscle growth story.  With lots of sex.

And they do develop together. That part is to come.

-----------

Chapter 4

2 months have gone by since Allison started working out, and our relationship has grown stronger than ever.  Now that my secret fetish is out in the open, and we communicate openly and honestly, our bond has solidified. We trust each other completely, and this all somehow improved our sex life as well.  We have sex more frequently, and when we do have sex, it is so much more intense.  It is incredible!

And in these 2 months, Alli has made great progress in the gym.  She is no fitness competitor yet, but I can see her body has slimmed down a little and tightened up. She has always had great legs, but now her calves just seem more pronounced. And it is almost like she enjoys showing them off.  She is always walking on her tiptoes, or when we are in the kitchen, she will make it a point to stand up on her tiptoes to reach things. Oh, the view of her legs and ass when she does this is so hot. I get aroused every time she does it.

And then there was a problem with the sink in the kitchen the other day. And Alli grabbed the toolbox out of the garage and brought it into the kitchen. As she came into the kitchen with the toolbox I saw the muscles in her arm tense up.  Again her arm was not huge, but I could see a little bit of shape and definition.

Alli said “honey, can you look at the sink drain for me. It has a drip. Honey? Hey, honey?”

I was staring at her tensed arm, and daydreaming about the muscle she was going to build. She saw this and smiled.  And then flexed her arm harder and started to curl the toolbox.

My eyes bugged out of my head and my mouth fell open.  I was so turned on by my girlfriends muscles. I walked over and started feeling her arm.

“Oh, you like that, huh?” Alli asked, knowing the answer. “I am starting to build a little muscle. Huh.  Well this is nothing yet.  Just wait until I get really huge.”

I was so turned on by Allisons muscle talk. And feeling her muscles added a level of reality to her muscle teasing. I became fully aroused, just by listening to her and feeling her arm.

“The sink can wait.” I said. “I need to see a little more of your progress, up close.”

Then I leaned in and kissed her and pressed my hard cock against her hip.

Allison set the toolbox down, turned to me, grabbed my ass and pulled me to her as we kissed passionately. “What a horny boy you are.” she said as she reached down and grabbed my hard cock.

I pressed Alli against a cabinet and grabbed her breasts as we kissed some more. Alli started unbuttoning my shirt. I rubbed my cock against her stomach as she did this. I was consumed with lust. I needed to fuck her right now.

After Allison got my shirt unbuttoned, I took it off quickly, pulled her shorts down, and then picked her up and set her on the counter. Alli took her shirt off as I removed my shorts, our breathing getting hot and heavy.

I felt Allis thighs as I spread them apart, and she flexed them for me.  They were firmer than they used to be. I could feel the change in them. I stepped closer to her and grabbed my cock, to guide it into her. Allison moaned in excitement, wrapped her legs around my waist, and pulled me against her as I slid my cock into her.

“Oh fuck!” she yelled out in pleasure.

As I slid all the way into her something felt different. Was she tighter? The confused / surprised thoughts must have been visible on my face because Alli asked me “do you like that? I have been training my kegels as well. I want to make ALL my muscles stronger.”

As she said that, she grunted and flexed her inner pussy muscles. She wasn’t crushing my cock like in those stories you read online, but I swear I could feel her get a little tighter.

“Holy shit!” I yelled out. “Are you seriously getting stronger in there too?”

“I sure am.” She winked. “Now fuck me, you handsome man. Please your muscle girl.”

I was so turned on I started fucking her hard, and fast. I could feel her squeeze my cock with her inner muscles from time to time. I was approaching that finish line too fast because of it, so I started to slow down.

“Oh no you don’t. Fuck my brains out. I need you to give it to me hard this time, we can take it slow another time.” she said as she was panting.

So I started fucking her harder. Feeling her firm legs as she squeezed me with them. Sliding my hands up to her breasts as I continued to fuck her.  Then as I was getting close she flexed her inner muscles again.  That was it.  I was over the edge now.

“Oh fuck!” I spasmed and came so hard I swear the room started to spin. Shot after shot, I just kept cumming into her.

“OMG!” Alli shouted. When she felt that first shot of cum blast inside her it sent her over the edge and she came so hard. I swear I could feel her pussy pulse on my cock as she came. And she squeezed me tight with her legs. It felt so good.

We held each other and kissed as we came down from our incredible orgasms. It seems that each time we have sex it is better than the last. We then smiled at each other and sighed as we separated.

“I guess I have a sink to look at.” I said with a laugh.

Offline horst11

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2021, 02:16:11 pm »
 :bravo: I like it a lot… thank you. Excited for what is to come…k+

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2021, 09:57:29 pm »
Chapter 5

It has now been 6 months since Allison started working out. She has gone to the gym 5 days a week for 6 months and the results are really starting to become obvious. She has lost enough fat that she has had to replace most of her wardrobe. And let me tell you, her new clothes are much more revealing.

Just the other day she came up to me “Chad, what do you think about these new shorts?”

These new shorts she was referring to were snug on her ass, and were very short. Exposing lots of toned thigh and muscular calves. As she stood on her toes and wiggled her firm ass at me I said, “those shorts fit just right, sweetie. But I also have to say that you have made some amazing progress in the gym. You look incredible!”

“Really?” she asked as she bent over at the waist and showed off her ass and legs. You could see a hint of hamstring definition, and her calves were built.

She turned and looked back as I had to adjust myself, and she smiled.

Allison has made some great improvements in the past 6 months. Her ass is firm and round, you can see a bump of hamstring from the side when she is standing. Her calves are big and hard. Her stomach has flattened out and her waist has gotten smaller. Her delts are starting to get a little shape to them, and there is a hint of bicep when she flexes. She really is hot.

“Hey sweetie, with all that clothes shopping you have been doing, have you purchased a nice dress to wear out on dates?” I asked.

“I sure did,” Alli said. “I have a tight little black dress, just in case.”

“Well, let's put it to use. Let's go out for a nice dinner tonight.” I suggested.

Allison looked down at my swollen crotch, smiled seductively, and said “great idea, but first I think we need to take a shower together and relieve some tension.” And she flexed her right bicep and caressed her breasts with her other hand.

She walked away on her tiptoes wiggling her ass just right, and I became fully erect. My lord she was so hot. I got up and chased her into the bathroom with my shorts tented out.

Alli got the water going while I started to get undressed as quickly as possible. I wanted to be undressed and ready to go so I could watch her get undressed and enjoy the show. It has probably been happening slowly all along, but today it just seemed more noticeable, she was not ripped, but the excess fat was definitely reduced. Alli had a much smaller waist now, maybe 29” or so, if I had to guess. And there was an obvious hardness to her legs where previously there were soft curves.

Alli slid her tight little shorts off. She wasn’t wearing any underwear. And she started flexing her quads. I could see some shape and size, but the definition was not there yet. I reached down and felt her solid thighs and said “OMG Alli, you are making some real gains! Your legs feel so solid.”

Alli said “I hope so, I am squatting 185 pounds for 5 sets of 5. I have been trying for 215 pounds, but I can’t quite do it yet. I wish I could grow faster.”

I was practically drooling as I ran my hands up and down her hard thighs. “It isn’t about how much you can lift. You are putting in the time and the effort. You will get there. Your passion for this is such a turn on.”

“I can tell.” she said, as she grabbed my steel hard cock and led me into the shower.

As the water ran down our bodies I continued to feel her all over. And as I felt each muscle she would flex it. Her biceps were hard little mounds, her delts had a little meat to them now, and even her traps had a little to grab onto now. There was a tiny bit of lat flare, and her ass was getting pretty firm and round.

Alli moaned as I stood behind her feeling her body. My hard cock pressing against her lower back. I caressed her breasts and then slid my hands down her flat stomach. She reached her hands up behind her head and put them on my head as my hands slid down between her legs. I started rubbing her mound and her clit and Alli moaned and pressed her firm ass against my crotch.

I was so turned on, I didn’t know how long I could last.  Allison keeps getting hotter and hotter and as she increases in hotness, I last less time before orgasm. So I rubbed her clit harder, and faster. I wanted to bring her as much pleasure as I could before I came.

I felt her knees get weak as I pleased her. The closer she got to orgasm, the more she moaned, and ground her hard ass into my crotch. “I need your cock inside me now, Chad!” she demanded as she neared orgasm.

She bent over and stood up on her toes. Her muscular calves flexed as I rubbed the tip of my cock on her clit. She grabbed onto my cock and forced it in and slid down to the base. And she came hard right then and there. Alli’s whole body shook and I had to hold her up as her legs got weak. And as she came her pussy pulsed on my cock and that did it for me. I was going to cum too.

So quickly I thrust into her as many times as I could while she was finishing her orgasm and that was all it took. I pulled my cock out and I came hard. I kept cumming and cumming, it seemed like forever. It was an amazing orgasm, I shot cum all over her ass, and up her back. I think some cum even reached her head.

“Baby, we both need to work on lasting a bit longer. The sex is amazing and feels so good, but we are both out of control.” Alli said with a laugh.

And as we came down from our orgasms, we held each other tight, and kissed passionately as we finished our shower so we could go to a nice dinner.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2021, 10:35:26 am »
Really hot story and Allison is the type of girl I always wanted but didn't find until it was too late. By then I was well married as was she. Nice job!

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2021, 08:23:20 pm »
I only have 10 Chapters so far. So I need to get writing.

--------

Chapter 6

I got all dressed up in a nice grey suit. I was out in the living room shining my shoes and waiting for Alli so we could get going. I called out “hey Alli are you almost ready. We need to leave soon to make our reservation.”

I stood up and brushed my hands down my coat a few times to make sure it was all nice, when Alli walked into the room.  My heart skipped a beat, and my jaw dropped open. She looked absolutely amazing. Alli still had some curves, but they were firm. And she still had a good size bust at a D cup. And she was stuffed into a form fitting black dress that was sleeveless, had a nice but not too revealing V in the front. The dress went down nearly to her knees, and hugged her thighs.

“How do I look?” She asked, as she turned around slowly.

“WOW!” was all I had in me, as I stared at her. The high heels she had on made her calves jump out. You could see the firm shapes of her legs as a silhouette in the black dress. And her bare arms were a great contrast to the black.

I walked up, gave her a big hug, kissed her, and said “You look AMAZING! Let's get going and enjoy a nice night out.”

We hopped into the car and headed to the restaurant. I kept stealing glances at my gorgeous girlfriend, then she said “keep your eyes on the road, buster.”

I was caught. So I just set my hand on her thigh as I continued to drive. Every once in a while Alli would flex her thigh for me and I could feel the muscles tense. It was amazing. And as usual, I was becoming aroused.

“Chad, can you do anything with me without an erection?” Alli asked me and then started laughing.

I replied with sincerity “What can I say? You are an amazing woman. You are beautiful, smart, funny, sexy, and now you are fulfilling my muscle fetish as well. You are a dream come true. I love you.”

Alli blushed and smiled. “You are a fabulous man, Chad.  I love you.” And she put her hands on my hand that was resting on her thigh.

I parked the car, helped Alli out, and we headed into the restaurant. It was a fancy steak place near downtown that we went to a couple years ago when we first started dating and I was really trying to impress her. They have amazing food and live string music, so it would be a great, romantic setting.

The Hostess caught my eye, she was fit, and you could see the muscle tone in her legs because she was wearing a skirt and heels. But it was strange how this time I didn’t make a big deal out of it, because I was dating a woman that had even more muscle. I had what I wanted, and I was happy. The Hostess led us to our table. I made it a point to follow behind my girlfriend so I could check her out, and oh my lord her calves looked amazing in those heels.

We had a seat, poured some wine. The conversation flowed. We laughed, and we had a great time. I don’t know why, but Alli guided the conversation towards our relationship, and we got to talking about us and how great things were going.

“It is funny you should bring this up,” I said, “because I really have been thinking about how lucky I am to have you. You have gone above and beyond to be everything I have ever wanted in a woman. I hope I am everything you have wanted in a man.”

I dug into my pocket, got down next to Alli on a knee. And presented her with a diamond ring. “Allison, will you marry me?”

Allison put her hand up to her mouth in surprise, and I could see her eyes water a little. She turned to me and said “oh my! Chad! I wasn’t expecting this at all. This is such a surprise! And…. YES! Of course I will marry you!”

Alli put her arms around me and held me tight. We hugged for a bit and then we kissed as people seated at the surrounding tables clapped for us. Then I slid the ring onto her finger and said “thank you so much for saying yes. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you.”

Alli smiled and said “I can’t wait to grow old, and strong, with you.”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2021, 08:42:38 pm »
So now he starts going to the gym…..

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Developing together.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View