Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572416 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:49:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Big Promise
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: One Big Promise  (Read 18500 times)

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: One Big Promise
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2021, 04:20:37 am »
Things get a bit steamy on the Yacht. Hope y'all enjoy

Chapter 6- Morning at Sea

I woke up the next morning, around 8. Erin was passed out next to me but Brooke was nowhere to be found. I took quick shower, put on some pineapple board shorts, a tank top, and went up to the main deck. The sun was shining brightly through the open-air dining area that led away from the kitchen and looked out to the back deck. It had to be over 80 degrees out already and humid, but I needed some coffee.

Brooke was on the back deck, basking in all that glory that I was hoping to see last night. She was sprawled out on a lounger, wearing a white bikini with a black border around it. Skimpy white bottoms clung to her muscular hips, underneath her armor-plated mid-section. Her head was tilted back and big sunglasses adorned her face. A large sunhat gave her some semblance of shade. She didn’t seem to notice me so I went off into the kitchen after a few seconds of admiring her. I put a pot of coffee on and started making breakfast. We had eggs, veggies, potatoes and some steak that Brooke wanted to throw in for the extra protein. I cooked it all up and took it to the dining area near the back deck, grabbing the pot of coffee as well. Brooke began to stir, the smell of the food was doing its job. I decided a morning Mimosa would hit the spot perfectly and hurried behind the bar to get to work. Brooke was making her way over to the table now, taking off her sunglasses as she helped herself to a heaping plate.

“Want one?” I asked, as I started pouring a drink.

“Yes, please!” She quickly replied, as she heaped a helping of potatoes on her plate. “How did you sleep?”

“Pretty well, surprisingly. I thought the boat rocking would bother me but it didn’t. Didn’t seem like it bothered you?” She shook her head, her mouth full with a big bite of steak.

“Were you awake when Erin went to bed? Where are we, by the way?” I had finished making the drinks so I made my way over to Brooke and began helping myself to the food. She finished swallowing her food before replying.

“Yea, I woke up as she was climbing into bed. She said we aren’t too far out of Key Largo. Apparently, we are far enough not to be disturbed but we can get there quickly. She said she wants to sleep till a little after noon, then we will head closer to the island. I figure we let her sleep as long as she needs.”

“Absolutely, she deserves it.” I peered out the window, taking in the beauty of the scene. The water was perfectly blue, the slight breeze smelled of salt, and the sun was beating down from a cloudless blue sky. Everything was still and quiet, a perfect paradise.

“So what’s your plan till then.” I asked, using my now routine ‘nonchalant’ voice that Brooke could always see right through.

“Well, I am going to bathe in the sun. Annnd you…” She pulled a bottle of oil out from the bag near her feet and waved it in front of me. “You, my good sir, are going to oil me up so that I can get a proper tan”

I gulped and cleared my throat before stammering out my reply. “Y-y-yea I-I can do that for sure”

“Are you sure you can handle the job, that didn’t sound like the reply of a competent oil-applier” She tauntingly pulled the bottle away from my outstretched hand.

“Gimme that damn bottle. I’ll apply it with my tongue if I have to.”

“Muuuch better answer” She smirked and handed me the bottle before plopping her sunglasses back on her face and heading out to the deck. I took off my tank top and headed after her, bottle clutched tightly in my hands. My shorts were growing tight as I watched her tectonic back shift and jump with each step before she settled herself back down on the lounger. The fabric and metal creaked audibly beneath her bulk as she laid flat on her stomach.

She nestled her head to her the right and I took a position on her left. The sun felt hot on my shoulders as I popped the cap off the bottle and squirted a healthy amount of oil into my cupped palm. I stood there for a second, staring at the sweeping landscape that was Brooke’s backside, trying to decide where to start. Her back, my favorite, was covered up slightly by her long brown hair. Her hair looked so luxurious cascading down her back like a thick mane, ending a few inches short of her lower back.

“Any minute now would be nice…” She piped up, feigning impatience and snapping me out of my stupor.

“Yea… yea… just enjoying the view.” I said before turning my oil filled palm over with a loud thud right onto her meaty ass. It felt like I was smacking a whiskey barrel, the muscle was dense and firm as my hand rebounded off it. I vigorously rubbed my hands across her ample bottom. The size and feel of it is difficult to describe. Two perfect globes of muscle rising up like mountains several inches above the slope of her lower back. She wasn’t contest ready so the striations weren’t jumping out in her relaxed state but I could clearly feel the thick fibers beneath her skin. Her ass was so big and wide that my hand looked childish compared to her mass. My outstretched hand seemed to take up only half of one cheek, if that. Needless to say, I spent a long time making sure that oil was properly rubbed in to that muscle stuffed bubble butt. It took all my power not to mount her right there.

After a minute, I moved on to her hamstrings and then her calves. She had long limbs due to her height so I had to apply several times. The different hamstring muscles were clearly pronounced as I ran my hands down her legs. A massive strip of muscle ran down the middle of the leg, she wasn’t flexing but I could just imagine how it would bunch and ball up if she did. Pounds and pounds of muscle would rise to a peak on the back of her leg if she started curling her lower leg up.

Her calves were two big balls of muscle. I was shocked by the density. The hamstrings were clearly different muscle groups, pressing into them I could feel where one muscle belly started and the other ended. Her calves though were a different story, just a thick massive ball of meat stuck to the back of her shin. I dug my fingers through the inches-thick slab of beef. While I was digging my fingers into her left calf, I felt it harden up like steel, becoming a diamond-shaped and diamond-hard mass. My eyes bulged from the casual display, a soft throaty giggle escaped from Brooke’s lungs as her calf relaxed.

“I think the oil has been properly applied to my lower half. You need to get to the rest of me before the sun sets, mister.”

“Sorry, babe, didn’t realize how much I was going to enjoy this.”

“You didn’t?” This time she arched her back up a little and turned to face me, staring at me through her sunglasses.

“Well… that was a miscalculation on your part then, wasn’t it?” and she settled her head down back to where it was.

She was right, though, it was time to move on to her back. And what a back. It was no secret that her back might have been my favorite part of her. It was just so damn dense and wide. I had purposely started on her lower end to save her back for last, well at least before she turned over. Her ass and legs had turned me on so much though that I was afraid I was gonna cum in my pants while rubbing down her back. I kept a level head though, and without her asking I untied the back part of her bikini and cleared it out of the way. A purr of approval came from Brooke, growing louder as I squirted globs of the oil directly from the bottle and onto her back.

Then I dove in, exploring every crevice and nook of her immense musculature. I passed my hands up and down her lats and lower traps, through the mountain range that was each individual muscle group that made up her back. Her skin was soft, just like on her legs and ass but the feeling was slightly different on account of the acne patches that surfaced on her lower traps. It was a weird sensation, acne was usually accompanied but course skin underneath but hers was still soft, covering up the hard muscle underneath. I pushed in to her thick back just like the night that she gave me the blowjob while cradling me in her arms. And just like that night I couldn’t find any sign of bone, just layer after layer of muscle. She knew I loved her back so she started to shift slightly, the fibers dancing under my skin. The immense width at least gave me an excuse to spend extra time and extra oil. She even ended it by flaring out her lats, increasing the width of her back in the process and giving me more real estate to smother in oil.

My head was spinning as I finished applying the oil to her back, all the blood had been diverted from my brain. Combined with the heat and humidity I was actually slightly worried I was going to pass out. Brooke turned on her side and smiled up at me, before turning completely over onto her back. She fixed her bikini top, that wasn’t tied down anymore, so that it still covered her chest, at least for now.

“Ready for round 2?” She asked sweetly, a hint of deepness in her otherwise girly voice. She finished off her Mimosa and looked me up and down.

“On second thought, why don’t you go make me another drink and get yourself a glass of water.” I just nodded and rasped out that that was a good idea, my mouth was definitely dry.

Before I left she looked directly at the tent in my pants and sighed.

“Don’t you dare cum though, it’s not time for that.” My cock lurched as she addressed it but it followed her command. For now.

I quickly made her another drink, and downed a glass of water. I had to wash my hands for a good while after I nearly dropped the bottle of vodka because of how greasy my hands were. I splashed some water in my face, took a pull from the bottle of vodka, threw on a pair of sunglasses and bounded back outside with her drink in hand.

“Here you are, another Mimosa for the Mimuscle Goddess.” She sat up a bit in the chair and gave a hearty chuckle, wrapping her strong fingers around the glass. Her long red nails clanked musically off the water beaded glass. She sat up a bit more, holding her untied bra up to her chest with her opposite hand. I couldn’t help but watch as she took a few sips, her pillar-like neck drew my attention. The tendons and muscles flexing and relaxing with each gulp. She ended with a refreshed ‘Ahhh’ and relaxed back down into her previous position, reclining again on the lounge chair.

“Much better, thank you” she smiled at me before snapping her fingers and waving to the front side of her statue-esque physique. “You may now continue”.

I again couldn’t decide where to start, but Brooke helped me along by bringing her massive arms out in an arc and placing her hands behind her head. Her arms were relaxed but that didn’t stop her biceps from gently pressing into her ears. She let out another comfortable sigh and closed her eyes behind her sunglasses.

The break had brought my senses back to me a bit and settled me down, though that wasn’t bound to last. I started with her torso and abs this time. They were bloated out a bit and relaxed, the lines separating each muscle belly evident below her skin. She tensed them up involuntarily though as soon as the cool touch of my oiled hand made contact with her muscled belly. She giggled forcefully, a little ticklish from my touch. As she did, the lines dividing her abs manifested into deep crevices, revealing her cobbled eight pack. Each individual muscle belly resembled a brick turned on its side.

I made sure to slip my fingers between every nook and cranny of her flexed abs. She held the flex for a while, and then slightly shifted her hips to crunch down on an oblique flex, the sinews on the side of her body coming to life as she did. She must have been pouring a decent amount of effort into the flex as every movement released a soft grunt from her lungs. Tiny little veins had begun to reveal themselves arcing out from beneath her bikini bottoms just as I finished applying the oil, prompting her to relax her torso.
It bloated out a bit again like before, but this time reddened slightly from the effort.

Her mammoth thighs were next. The cannon sized slabs waved slightly back and forth as I rubbed in the oil, digging my hands in and feeling all the dense muscle resisting my efforts. In their relaxed state they were just two big trunks of beef, the separation between the muscle groups was slightly evident but the most obvious thing about them was just the sheer mass. As we’d seen the other day they absolutely dwarfed mine, each nearly as big as my waist. What an insane thought, a woman with thighs as big as a grown man’s waist. My hands again felt small and dainty, was this how Erin felt all the time? Then like a soldier being called to attention she shot a flex through them, causing my hand to raise a couple inches in the air. My breath stopped as her quad exploded to life, feathered striations ripped across each blocky muscle belly. And just as soon as it appeared it was gone, as she relaxed again. Another small giggle escaping her mouth as she sighed again.

“You are too easy to toy with. Come up here and finish rubbing me down. My tan is going to be uneven at this rate.”

I couldn’t even think of a witty retort this time, the blood had been redirected away from my brain.

“I need to remove your top” I said, pulling at the loose garment that was barely covering up her prodigious chest. She didn’t respond, just blew me a kiss and smiled.

I figured we were far enough off shore that she didn’t mind being naked. And really, she had no breast tissue left, just two behemoth pecs. Pecs that almost any man would kill for if they had them to flaunt around at a beach. They were perfectly rounded and protruded several inches up off her chest. Even though she had no traditional boobs, her chest stood out farther from her body than Erin’s did. They were so large that she even looked fine in a bra still, and the way the bikini top hugged them drove me crazy earlier.

Now that they were free of the garment though, I could properly take in their enormity. Her nipples weren’t all that small but they looked lost there at the bottom of all that meat. I rubbed her chest pretty hard, feeling each fiber dance under her soft skin. I made sure I covered her whole upper torso, including her armpits. I gave her lats a nice squeeze as I passed over them, even they dwarfed my hand. As I took the bottle into my had to finish off the last part of her pecs, which encroached past her collar bone, the bottle made an airy squirt. It was empty. And I hadn’t even been able to do her arms yet.

“Damn” I said, partially because her arms wouldn’t get covered but mostly out of frustration that I wouldn’t be able to cover them.

She had that sideways pout and frow burrow on her face. You know, the McKayla Maroney face. Then she adjusted her sunglasses down so she could look me in the eye, her eyebrows raised now.

“Soooo… Watchya gonna do about that. My arms are drying up over here.”

There was something so sexy about her pose. Something so intoxicating about the faux-annoyance that she would add to her voice. With probably only two neurons properly firing in my brain, I did the only thing I could think of. I clambered on top of her, straddling her oiled, greasy torso and started vigorously rubbing my hands all over her body, sopping up as much oil as I could on my palms, wrists, forearms, you name it. When each part was wet I sloppily applied the oil all over her meaty arms. It wasn’t at all graceful or efficient but I lost myself to my lust. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I was writhing all over her body, and she seemed to enjoy it as she was breathing heavy now and engulfing me in her arms as I frantically rubbed them down. My hands barely lingered on her arms because of my lust-induced pace, except to rub down the thick vein that snaked its way over the head of her near 22-inch monsters. As I massaged it she flexed her arm, the angry ball of muscle blasting to life underneath my hands, expanding my hands as it peaked. As I finished my sloppy rub-down, we began making out and I started grinding my rock-hard cock against each cobbled ab through my shorts. After a few seconds of hard breathing and kissing, she pulled away. She stuck her hands under my armpits and pushed me slightly, although it was as if she shoved me as I went slipping down her greasy torso, landing with a foot on the ground and a knee on the side of chair. I figured she was just trying to adjust my position and I had slipped so I dove back towards her, but she stopped me with a raised finger.

“Wait” She was breathing hard too, and it was clear she was making an effort to calm herself and slow her breath.

“I’m way to oily and slippery right now, this is going to be too difficult. Let’s just wait a little while for my skin to dry out a bit… Don’t give me that face, I promise we will get to have our fun, just bear with me.” My face must have betrayed my feelings as I was momentarily disappointed in my lusty haze. But I quickly composed myself and forced a smile on my face.

“Your probably right, sorry I got carried away there for a bit”

“Are you kidding, that was fucking hot, it was just getting hard to keep you on top of me. Let’s just relax for a bit, can you do that?”

I smiled again and laughed a bit. “I think so, the animalistic instincts have been conquered for the moment.” She chuckled at that too and moved on her side a bit to make a tiny bit of room on the lounge chair and patted for me to lie down next to her. She gripped me tight against her torso, I could feel the warm muscle of her chest and abs pressing into my back and her meaty quads resting up against my considerably smaller behind.

“You did a good job, thank you. I’ll set an alarm on my phone, I should be a dry enough in 30 minutes if memory serves right.” She had her head rest up against mine, tenderly snuggling up against me.

“And you didn’t even cum, I’m impressed”. I chortled a bit before she continued. “No, I’m serious, Erin couldn’t contain herself at all the first time she rubbed me down with moisturizer, she couldn’t make it past my quads. They might be her favorite, she said they make her feel so petite. She’s such a cute little dork.”

I laughed and agreed before settling in again. I think I dozed for a second before being startled awake by her alarm. It took me a second to come back to reality but as I did I heard a soft throaty purr from behind me as Brooked scooped me up with one titanic arm and flipped me back on top of her, this time I was resting on her quads, pushed up a few inches as she tensed her body and adjusted herself up the chair a bit. She threw off her sunglasses and sunhat, her thick mane of hair wildly splayed all over the place, a wild look in her eyes.

“Are you ready, tiger?”

The animal instincts took over again, as I started to shimmy my shorts down. It was more difficult than I thought, sitting on her lap.

“Here let me help” Brooke said as I felt her hands grip me around the waist and easily hoist me up in the air, allowing me to slip my shorts down. My cock flopped out, hardening up again by the second. She was so fucking strong.

“My turn” I said as she plopped me back down on her waist. I started pulling at her bikini bottom to rip it off, when her hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. Pain seared through it for a second as she had me in a vice grip, which softened a split second later as she felt me wince in her grip.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you” She was breathing heavily again but her voice was as soft and gentle. “It’s just really hard to find cute bikini’s in my size so please don’t rip or stretch this one. Just untie it at the side.”

“Of course, of course. My fault, no need to apologize” I followed her command and pulled the string gently. She wiggled her hips effortlessly with my full weight on her lap and shimmied it off. “Jesus christ though Brooke, you are strong. I thought you were gonna snap my wrist for a second.”

“I’m sorry, I really am…” her voice soft again, almost pleadingly so. Then her tone turned on a dime. “How about you punish me with that big cock of yours, huh?”

“Good idea, that was such a bad thing you just did”.

"I know, I was a naughty girl. I deserve to be punished." She was so damn sexy, biting her lower lip and talking in her best innocent voice.

I was hard as stone now and slipped my cock into her wet pussy. The massage and foreplay must have turned her on as much as it did me. I felt her clit brush against me as I positioned myself on top of her and started thrusting. She was warm and almost painfully tight depending on the position I was in. I leaned forward and placed my outstretched palms against the thick mounds of meat on her chest. I pushed against her tectonic pecs as I started pounding into her. I started off slowly, kissing her neck as I went and rubbing my thumbs across her hardening nipples.

Hearing soft moans escape from this beast of a women turned me on even more. Being the one that put her in a state of pleasure like that made me feel powerful in my own way. I started going faster and harder with each sound that Brooke let out, but was holding back from really going all out. It must have been some subconscious thing. I wasn’t big or strong at all but I never really leaned into or put my weight on top of Erin because of how petite she was.

“Don’t hold back. I’m not Erin, I can handle some physicality.” Brooke grunted underneath me, seeming to be sensing my apprehension. Then she took one of her hands and put it on my butt, forcing me inside of her harder and harder with each thrust of my hips. I got the message and started going at it harder and harder, not holding back as I pressed every bit of myself into her unyielding muscle-stuffed body.

“Much better Darren…ehhhrrmmughh” she let out a moan that turned into a raspy animalistic grunt that she forced out of her chest.

“I haven’t been fucked in this way in ages… not since I’ve really turned into such a stud” Her confidence oozed out with every syllable. My lust for every bit of her body was putting her over the edge too.

I responded by shifting my weight onto my forearms and resting them against the shelves of chest muscle, barely making any indentation in the tensed-up meat. She was right, she outweighed me by 100 pounds, all of it rock hard muscle.

She was like a great fortress of muscle and power, so I just battered the front gates as hard as I could. I took what she told me to heart, expending all the energy I had as I hammered away, hoping I had enough to get us both to climax. Seeing this massive, muscle-stuffed behemoth pant and moan underneath me like a little slut gave me a second wind. Brooke was such a muscle beast that it had been hard being confident in my masculinity with her around but fucking her like this gave me such a jolt of energy. 

“I’m getting close” I panted after a few minutes, feeling the slick sweat beading up on her chest and running smoothly over her oiled skin.

“Goooood, give me that cum baby. Fill me up” She cooed, before growling out in between moans and grunts

“Fill up your big muscle goddess…. Your roided out fantasy… Empty everything you have babe”

I zoned out for a moment, her words about to tip me over the edge. She had a talent for saying exactly the right over-the-edge comments that were lighter fluid on the deepest edges of my fantasies. For a moment I was aware of and could feel every point of contact between us. My cock, filling up her tight pussy. My hips smacking futilely against hers. My legs cradled around her gargantuan quads. And my hands pressing into every fiber of her unyielding delts. Her body seemed to inflate underneath me in a sickening pump, every muscle flexing hard at the same time as she climaxed.

I unleashed a torrent of cum into her, giving her everything that she had just asked for. When I was empty I collapsed down onto her body. Both of us breathing heavily, me still inside of her. She wrapped her arms around me in an embrace that I eagerly returned. I could see the veins bulging out of her forearms much more clearly know than before. A salty and metallic scent from her sweat and the oil washed over me. Her steel arms pressed me firmly into her body.

Neither of us spoke for a while.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2021, 04:20:37 am »

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2022, 02:59:17 am »
Got the itch to write again a few days ago so here is another installment. Not super action packed but this one was fun to write. More to come.

Chapter 7: Day Drunk

We stayed cuddled up for a bit longer. I had moved off her chest and was lying next to her. Her bulk pushed me to the edge of the big lounger. I got up around 10:30. The sun was beaming heavily overhead now and it was starting to get quite warm. I put my shorts back on and went downstairs to grab a book. I tiptoed past my sleeping girlfriend, though if we didn’t wake her up before I doubted I would now. When I got back up to the deck I could hear a sizzle coming from the kitchen.

I turned into the kitchen to find her at the stove. She had just started cooking up some chicken thighs and heating up a pot of water. She had put her bikini back on and threw on a coral colored polyester cover up that had patterned holes running all up and down the material.

“You’re hungry again? We just ate.” I said puzzlingly “and you ate a lot”.

She furrowed her brow and scrunched her face up cutely. “Ehhh, I’m not exactly hungry but I need to eat. I have to eat so freaking much it’s crazy. It’s like a full-time job, especially since I’m still bulking.”

“So, you were serious then? About getting bigger? N-n-not that I am against it, I love your size.”

“Yea I’m aware” she chuckled and looked back at me. Then she looked down at the ground thoughtfully before looking back into my eyes. “Yea, yea I think I should try at least. I’d like to keep my conditioning and muscularity similar to what it is now though, or improve it, so it’ll pretty be hard to keep adding quality mass. Hence the constant eating, workouts… and steroids of course.” She finished cooking and went to work, quickly and methodically consuming the heaping pile of food on her plate. Even her jaw and face looked muscular as she chomped away.

“I think I’m gonna keep tanning for a bit and maybe take a nap. I might need an oil reapplication in a couple hours, if you can control yourself this time…” she giggled. “What are you gonna do”

“Hmmm, I think I’ll chill next to you and read for a bit.” Then I paused for a second, thinking.

“And fuck it. We’re on vacation so I’m gonna get day drunk.” This drew another smile and a laugh from her. I loved her laugh, it supercharged me whenever I could draw that cute giggle out of her hulking chest.

"Well, that does sound enticing… hmmm… I don’t know if I’m gonna get ‘day drunk’ with you but make me whatever you are having to start with.”

“Sure thing. Don’t worry, I’ll get you day drunk with me if it’s the last thing I do.” I chuckled and scurried behind the bar. We were on a boat so we needed some sort of tiki drink. There was a little bar book of drink recipes that I started thumbing through. We had a nicely stocked bar so I was spoiled for choice. I settled on a classic, the Mai Tai.

As I walked out with our drinks, Brooke was back one her lounge chair. She had discarded her cover up and donned her hat and sunglasses again. I had just seen every facet of her musculature up close and personal and I still couldn't believe any woman could be as big as her. It seemed impossible. She leaned up a bit, her 8-pack bunching outwards with power as they held her heavy upper body at an angle. She plucked the drink out of my hand and took a sip. Her eyes opened wider as she did.

“Wow, that’s actually delicious. If you keep making them like this you might get your wish.”

“Don’t act surprised, plenty more where that came from”

We sat there quietly for the next hour or so, until around noon. I reading my book and Brooke just relaxing in the sun. I got up about halfway through to make another round, without asking if she wanted one. She greedily took it from me though when I returned. The next hour passed in the same way: reading, tanning, and drinking. By the beginning of the third drink, I was already starting to feel it. I hadn’t drank much lately and I was pretty light so I was definitely right where I wanted to be so I slowed down a bit.

I seemed to have gotten less than a quarter of the way through that 3rd drink when I heard a slurping sound coming from Brooke, as she gulped down the last bit of her 3rd glass.

“I can make this round” she said as she got up and reached her hand out to beckon me to give her my glass.

“Oh, I’m not close to done yet. You can skip me this round.” From her reluctance earlier I was surprised she was downing them that fast.

“O, Ok. No problem. I mean I thought you wanted to actually drink…” she said, teasing me a bit.

“Pffftt, I am. I’m in a good spot, the buzz has kicked in my musclebound beauty.”

“Really? I’m barely feeling it yet. I almost never drink, other than the occasional glass of wine so I figured I’d feel it quick” She sat there puzzled and I laughed a bit. It was cute that she didn’t even realize what was happening.

Then she turned towards me with a faux accusatory tone “You didn’t make yours stronger than mine did you!”

This time I couldn’t keep the laugh in. “Brooke, honey, your like two hundred and sixty fucking pounds of solid muscle. It might take you a little longer to get drunk, even if you don’t have the highest tolerance at the moment.”

“Oh.. haha I guess that’s probably right, well allow me to remedy that then.” Then she jumped up and walked behind the bar.

“What’s the recipe, Dare?”

I called the step-by-step directions out to her as I put my book away and grabbed my phone and the portable speaker was up on the deck. A couple more hours went by and Brooke and I kept up our routine of reading, tanning, and drinking. She outpaced me 2-to-1 on the drinks going forward and we were soon both pretty drunk. Erin came up from sleeping around three o’clock up.

I had turned some music on and Oh, Pretty Woman was playing so when Erin came in Brooke and I started singing it at her. Brooke’s voice wasn’t high and musical anymore so she would default into singing at an octave near mine.

“Oh my god are you guys drunk? It’s like barely 3 o’clock”

“Noooo” we both said, entirely unconvincingly before breaking out into a fit of laughter.

Erin walked over by us, giving me a lingering kiss before going over to Brooke to plant her lips on the bigger girl’s as well. As Erin was starting to pull away, Brooke wrapped one of her 22-inch pythons around Erin’s similar sized waist and pulled the slim woman into her muscular body. The liquid courage was racing through her as her opposite hand traveled down towards Erin’s crotch and started rubbing back and forth gently. Erin broke free of the kiss and laughed.

“Can’t do that right now, B, I’m sorry. I need to bring us closer to shore so we can have dinner. If you guys are in any condition to go” and she rolled her eyes at us.

Brooke folded her arms across her chest, pouted, and furrowed her brow in response to Erin denying her advance, and let out a playful humph. She looked like a disappointed child who didn’t get what they wanted; it was a cute look juxtaposed to her freakish body. Then, while maintaining eye contact with Erin she did one more thing to try and change the smaller girl’s mind.

“Are you sure? I think you can make a little time for me, no?” She started tensing and flexing every muscle in her upper body. Her shoulders, arms, chest and traps all blew up and outwards. With her arms folded over her chest it had a similar effect as a most muscular except every muscle was just mashed up against each other. Her biceps peaked out towards each other and pressed down into her mounded-up pecs. The monster vein that ran down each one wriggled against the enormous meat of her chest. The angle she was sitting in and the way she folded her arms pulled her boulder shoulders forward, making them assist her traps and upper pecs in swallowing up her neck.

I looked over at Erin. She was staring enchantedly at the bloated-up roid-fueled display before her. Breathing heavily, she reached a hand out, trembling a bit, towards Brooke’s arms and chest. Her hand hovered a few inches above the meat before continuing. She had caved. Brooke’s physique had us every time. It was like she had us wrapped around her finger.

Then Erin finally made contact with Brooke’s warm skin. Instead of grabbing the muscle firmly she had just placed one of her dainty fingers against Brooke. Her manicured red fingernail pressed into Brooke’s right bicep vein. Then she let out a sly smile and chuckled, her face changing from enchanted and innocent to bemused.

“Nice try, Brookey, but I really do need to move the boat. You look super-hot and pumped though. Nice tan too… Well… Too-da-loo.” Then she skipped her tight butt off towards the stairs and went up to the captain’s area.

“Wipe that shit-eating grin off your face” Brooke said with a frustrated tinge before relaxing her arms back to her sides.

I replied in a mock childish way “Awww, is somebody angwy that they didn’t get their way?”

She tried to hold it back to keep up her angry ruse but a smile crept its way onto her face. “Just shut up and go get another bottle of oil” she slurred out commandingly, trying to gain the upper ground again. “Annnd, get me another drink while you’re up.”

“Aye-aye captain” I saluted her and stumbled off.

The drinks kept flowing for Brooke and I over the rest of the afternoon. Erin got us closer to the shore, showered and grabbed a snack. After a couple hours she walked out as Brooke and I were drunkenly singing Piano Man at the top of our lungs. We started singing again right after Erin had gone upstairs. We started with some Sea Shanties, naturally, then we did a double-feature duet of “Boats and Hoes” and “I’m on a Boat”.

“You guys are ridiculous” Erin said with a roll of her eyes. She was wearing a really long t-shirt and a big sun hat and was sipping on a Michelob Ultra. “Are you even going to be able to make it to shore tonight for dinner? Its almost 5 and we have a reservation at a nice seafood restaurant at 7:30.”

“We’ll be fine” We slurred in unison, before looking at each other and shouting “JINX”, followed by almost a minute of laughter from Brooke and I.

“Ughh, you two are children. I’m not babysitting you two all night”

“Relax” Brooked said, before pulling Erin so they were eye-to-eye. Erin looked so small, the size difference never stopped astonishing me. Brookes big hands engulfed Erin’s shoulders and her gargantuan physique literally over-shadowed the petite woman.

“Look” Brooke was trying to be as serious as she could in her drunken stupor. “It’ll be fine, we’ll dothe buddy system. I’ll be in charge of Darren and he’llbe incharge of me.”

Despite her words running together, Erin just smiled and muttered “Fine” back to the behemoth woman.

Just then the song I Wanna Dance with Somebody came in and Brooke’s face lit up.

“I love this song!” She bellowed out, and just when the chorus was about to kick in she stuck her hands under Erin’s armpits and in one motion she hoisted herself and Erin off the lounger into a standing position so that they were eye-to-eye, Erin’s feet dangling a foot off the ground.

Brooke was holding Erin straight in front of her like she was a bag of chips, her massive arms and delts bulging out to meet the challenge. As the song went on she started dancing around the deck, twirling and skipping to the music with Erin held aloft in her strong grip. Her movements flowed with the music, she would bring Erin in close to her chest when Witney said “I wanna feel the heat with somebody” and then back out again.

After the song ended she brought Erin in and held her against her body, chest to chest. Erin’s head was a little higher than Brooke’s and the two girls were just smiling and looking into each other’s eyes for a moment, until Brooke broke the silence.

“Should I wear it? I wanna wear it. I think I’m gonna wear it.” I had no idea what she was talking about, but clearly Erin did.

“Are you sure? It’s gonna be crazy crowded where we are going and you seemed apprehensive about wearing it out around a ton of people. You said you didn’t wanna deal with the comments.”

“O it’s fine. I was being overly dramatic that day; a couple looks won’t hurt my feeling. I’ll be the biggest person on the beach, nobody is gonna fuck with me or say anything... Besides, I wanna look sexy tonight.” It might have been the liquor speaking but she wasn’t going to be persuaded.

“Yea of course, you should wear it then. I would never stop you and you look amazing in it….

“Now can you me down please…” She said with a smile, never breaking eye contact with the beefcake holding her.

“Yay” Brooke gently dropped her down and clapped all giddily. “I’m gonna go put it on”

“Already?” Erin said.

“Yes” Brooke replied. The exitement in her voice was palpable and almost child-like. Whatever outfit she had brought she very clearly wanted to wear it out tonight.

“What are you guys talking about?” I finally piped up

“You’ll see soon” Brooke said as she skipped away happily and powerfully, the boat rocking back and forth as if it was hit by a wave each time Brooke’s 255-pound body jumped up and down.

“What’s she gonna wear” I asked Erin as I pulled her on top of me and gave her a kiss.

“Oh, I can’t ruin that surprise for you babe.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Big Promise

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View