Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575020 Posts in 72986 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 04:20:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  (Hyper) Trophy wife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: (Hyper) Trophy wife  (Read 41742 times)

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
(Hyper) Trophy wife
« on: December 06, 2021, 08:11:55 pm »
I have a unique wife. I know, I know, everyone says that... but mine is truly special.

5 years ago, I was single in a bar, alone. I wasn't sad, but I'd be damned if I didn't have what was probably the most amazing, positive, and exciting turn of events in my life on that day, and now I'm the happiest man on earth. Of course I didn't know what I had stumbled into at the time. Again, I know everyone says that about their spouse, but... well... you'll see what I mean.

To get to the point of that day, I was alone at a bar enjoying a nice drink in solitude. Honestly I wasn't expecting anything from it; it was just a night of self-care after work on a Friday. But then this girl walked by my seat with some of her friends. Dressed in a slim blue dress, she caught my eye instantly, and right after she passed by me I could swear that the air smelled sweeter. Not in a perfume sort of way, but just... nicer. To be honest I'm not entirely sure why she caught my eye in particular; there were plenty of beautiful women at that bar, and she had a beautiful slim frame, but... not my ideal type to be honest. But still, here I was unable to keep my eyes from wandering every now and then to the group, and I would only notice her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyway... fast forward an hour or so and I'm about done at the bar and just about to leave. In an instant (as in, I didn't really think about it, and just went for it), I walked up to her and asked her out. I won't bore you with the details, but I'm not usually one to do that; but that night it was like a magnetic attraction that forced me to ask, with an alien amount of confidence, if this girl was single, and if she wanted to go out with me sometime. I found out that her name was Rachel, and she said yes. Awesome!!

But that's probably the most boring part of our relationship.
Because  about a month or so into it, we were at the beach on a hot summer day... we went swimming, and at some point I got out of the water to dry off and relax in the sun for a but. Rach decided to stay in the water for a bit before joining me, and that's when I noticed something interesting.

As I was lying down on the beach, I couldn't stop staring at my hot-as-hell girlfriend... only she looked different right now. I'm not sure if it was the water on her body or some weird reflections or something, but she looked... less slim. I've been with her for a month and I generally think I could recognize her body, right? But right now at this moment, she looked... a bit buff.

Fucking score. I love some meat on a girl. Honestly give me peaked biceps and monster quads any day and every day.

So I snapped a photo, carefully of course.

Her biceps looked great! And that ass... daaaammnnn...
What the hell changed? She didn't look like this as we reached the beach earlier today; wtf happened!?

Forum Saradas

(Hyper) Trophy wife
« on: December 06, 2021, 08:11:55 pm »

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: (Hyper) Trophy wife
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 08:46:45 pm »
"Hey babe, you're looking great! Did you get an amazing workout in while I wasn't looking!?" I asked.

At that point, Rach got a terrified look on her face, and I guess realized how she looked (although I'm not sure she clued into how into it I was just yet).

"Oh shit!" She yelled, "I meant to tell you earlier, but we were just having so much fun I didn't want to ruin this!"

"Ruin what?" I asked

"Us!" She replied. "I... I have this... illness. I've had it for a while, and I didn't want to scare you away because everything has been going so well..."

I was stunned, and not sure what to respond. Of all things, she didn't look sick!

"What do you mean? I think you look amazing! What are you talking about?" I asked, making sure I sounded calm and supportive.

"The doctors aren't fully sure what it is, but they said it was like a chronic myostatin-something muscle hypertrophy. It's something genetic I think, and it doesn't hurt or anything! But my body reacts to things a bit... differently. Like, most of the time I'm normal-"

"What do you mean normal?" I interjected. "I think you look stunning babe! Are you saying your body just grows when you're active?"

"Y-yeah." Rach responded meekly. "It's kind of scary sometimes.

I didn't think it was scary. What I thought was scary was the thought that my pants were going to be tenting in public if this kept going. Is this seriously real? I thought to myself.

"I don't think it's scary! To be honest..." I leaned in an whispered to her "I think it's actually really hot when girls have some muscle on them", and I proceeded to run my hand up her hips, to her arm, and to her bicep.
"Have you ever actually tried to get big?" I prodded (probably not too cautiously at this point).

"Oh... hmmmm..." she hummed. "You like me like this?"

"Fuck yeah sweetie!" I responded in excitement.

"Then let's maybe take a stroll to the changing room together..."

As Rach walked by me, she brushed up against my pants, and I just knew it was fully on purpose.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 09:18:11 pm »
Great start K+

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 11:25:28 pm »
Interesting story with art. Also a slow burn. Let's see how things proceed.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2021, 12:26:55 am »
OMG! This story has amazing potential and love that you have some artwork so we can see how she looks like as she gets bigger. Keep it up  :cool2:

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2021, 02:43:03 am »
Took me longer to get the pun in the title than it probably should have.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2021, 07:10:40 am »
Great start! I love the artwork!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2021, 05:08:04 am »
This story started off very nicely. I really want to see it continue. Please.

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2021, 05:27:44 pm »
As we walked up to the changing rooms, we passed by an outdoor gym where a few people were working out. It looked really busy, and everyone there looked like they were really serious fitness buffs; most of the guys were huge, and honestly a lot of the women caught my eye as well!
I think it made Rach look a bit nervous though, and I guess it is a bit different for women, with all the trolls and ego-bros out there...
The mood felt like it suddenly all changed, and I only wanted to support Rachel as much as I could.

Eventually we found a changing room; the building was basically a brick shed with a bunch of outward-facing doors, so that the rooms were private (or at least had a private door).

As soon as we got in, Rach sat down and looked up at me; I could tell she had a lot on her mind right now.
"So... you don't think I look gross?" she asked, quite meekly.

"Woah there why would you think that?" I tried not to gaslight her; I can imagine that she's heard a lot of BS about how manly muscles look or whatever... I mean, people can really suck. "I think you look great!" I added.

"I'm sorry; I just worry sometimes that I'll look weird or something, and I don't like to workout around people because of my condition. People always stare, and most of the time someone says something and it can really get to me over time, you know?" She responded.
"So... you really like how I look? she asked again.

"Haha I like how you look a lot!"

"You mean, even this?" She asked, as she flexed her arm.
"It doesn't put you off?" She responded, as I started getting a boner again

"Holy shit I actually didn't expect you to do that!" I jumped
"Holy shit it's sexy as hell!"

I could see that Rach noticed my... situation, and in that instant, the mood changed right back.
"Well, I'm not sure I can do much about it in this tiny room... but I'm really glad to hear that" she said. "I was so worried that somehow it would ruin things, but you really like girl muscles?"

I wasn't sure how to respond without sounding too weird or creepy, but then again, I just basically witnessed my girlfriend grow like 10lbs of muscle in a half hour of swimming casually, and now she was flexing for me in a private changing room... who was I to judge weirdness right?
"I fucking love it... especially on you! It suits you!" I responded with a wink.

"Well, I think everyone is working out outside today... maybe the indoor gym is empty?"

*Oh shit is this for real?? I was thinking to myself.
"You want to go to the gym?" I asked

"I want to show you something that I think you'll like" she retorted, with a wink of her own.

We snuck out of the room, as if we were doing something wrong, and headed to the building next door, which was a small indoor gym. Honestly it was a little gross; the floor was sandy, the equipment was old, and there weren't really any windows except a few thin ones letting in some light near the roof. But it was empty. Rach was right; everyone must've been outside.
It was perfect, I thought, for a shy girl to workout away from the beach crowd.
As soon as we got in, Rach locked the door with the deadbolt inside.
"Why'd you lock it?" I asked, a little naively.
"So people don't come in!" She responded, like I was silly.

Rach walked up to one of the weight racks, and lifted some 15lb plates, moving them to the bench press rack.
As she moved the weights, without really working out at all, I could've sworn she got more defined. This was crazy!!

"I know what you're thinking babe" she interrupted my thoughts "and no, I'm not going to bench this... I just wanted to give you a sneak preview first."
"You mean you're just moving the weights around just to show me you can do it?" I asked, a bit confused at the moment.
"No, I want you to see how fast my body can change, since you seem this into it. I'm just getting things ready for the real show"

As she said that, she walked up to a wall that had some resistance bands and whatnot around it, and set up one of the bands near shoulder-height. I couldn't tell how strong the band was.
"Just a little warm up first" Rach said, winking at me again, and then she started just hammering out bicep curls.
One after another just endlessly repeating that motion for something like 5 minutes, she turned to me and said "this is actually kind of boring, right?" And without hesitation, walked over to the free weight rack and picked up a pair of FORTIES.
And again, just started hammering out curls for like5 minutes straight. Not counting them or anything, and seemingly not getting tired whatsoever.
But what I did notice, is that Rach was definitely bigger than she was just 10 minutes ago.

"Whew!" She pretended to wick some non-existent sweat from her forehead "That was fun right? So... what do you think?" She asked cheerfully as she flexed her now-pumped bicep.
And before I could even pick my jaw up from the ground, she interrupted, saying "I haven't had this much of a workout in a long time! I should make sure I remember how good it feels!" And she stopped to take a selfie, pumping her prominently bulging arm for the camera.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just stood there in silence, with my mouth agape, and my shorts tenting hard.

"ooh I think you liked my little show?" Rach said, as she put her phone away, and started to turn to me in the sexiest display of girl muscle I have ever seen...

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2021, 06:44:14 am »
I liked the show and hope for more. Thanks +k

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2021, 08:24:03 am »
Me too. Please carry on.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2021, 05:59:35 pm »
This is awesome!  The inclusion of visuals is really next level.  Awesome work!

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2021, 10:28:47 am »
Amazing! 😍

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2021, 09:02:48 pm »
As she approached me, Rach leaned in really close to me, and in a smooth, quiet, and very seductive voice, whispered "Why don't you follow me, big boy?"
Her eyes darted down to look at my shorts, which by now were creating a massive tent as my cock pulsed with desire to feel her amazing body.
As she turned, her hand gently touched my dick, and her fingers closed in around it to form a gentle but controlling grasp, and she let out a little moan while biting her lip.
She took two steps away from me, and turned around, waving her finger to instruct me to follow.

Of course, I immediately complied, and followed her until she stopped in the corner of the gym next to some of the machines, and turned around to face me.
I was still stunned to see her transformed body.
But then, staring at me, she said "Let's maybe have some fun..." and promptly ripped apart her top, flexing her whole body as she did so

I could only imagine what was in store for me...

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2021, 05:21:45 am »
The story is so great! And the animated drawings are just amazing!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  (Hyper) Trophy wife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View