Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572746 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 07:41:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: No one stops Nunzia  (Read 55975 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: No one stops Nunzia
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2022, 10:55:48 am »
Hey mate.

Really love all your works.

A little Fact-Checking, she shrunk in size! She went from 165cm at the Rimini Wellness Expo to 160cm at the School Gym!! Unless you meant to say she was 180cm? Or maybe 190cm in the School Gym and just mistyped?

D'OH!!! My fault, sorry. Ok she is a real girl I remember in high school, and I don't know if she was actually 1.60m or 1.65m high, consider her included in that range, not less than 1.60m but not more than 1.65m. Sorry for my mistake

As penance for your mistake, she is now 1.9m ;-)

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, no please, too much. However, think that at the competition, in high heels, she will be 1.80m
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2022, 10:55:48 am »

Offline Artfuldodger

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2022, 11:19:02 am »
Spoil Sport =P 

Keep up the good work

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2022, 03:58:37 pm »
the day of the competition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the photographer

- now these photos are old. Yet that day Nunzia had already reached an impressive muscle level, and in fact she sent them to me immediately after ridiculing her cousin in the gym. I masturbated billions of times on these four photos she sent me, it is impossible to resist her, despite the fact that I am a man and she is a little girl, despite the fact that I have photographed models and athletes of all ages, athletic, fit, muscular, incredibly muscular, with natural breasts, remade, etc. Yet she is on another level. And she still goes to school. Her classy friends may not realize the person they are dealing with, they see Nunzia only as the beautiful copy of Demi Moore, with two huge boobs, with freckles that make her even sweeter, and even if by now they have surely noticed her muscles, they cannot understand to what extent she is so amazing.
My God, in this photo she is from behind and with only the thong, and her ass is something absurd for how perfect and beautiful it is, and by now I'm sure: she sent me these photos to show me that she is the best of all that I photographed.
And what about the second photo? still from behind, but with pumped biceps, or rather one of the biceps because with one hand she holds the phone horizontally.
In the third, she kept both her biceps pumped up, despite the fact that her hand still holds the mobile phone for the photo, she still managed to wrinkle her whole back, to let out billions of lines, veins, separations, streaks on the deltoids, and to open the lats increasing the volume of her body.
But the fourth totally killed me. Front. With the breast covered by the arm that holds the cell phone, and the other arm flexed to inflate the bicep. Part of her breast fails to cover it and comes out of her arm, good heavens she allowed me to look at so many inches of her naked breasts !!! And what abs are underneath, sculpted, with cracks between the cubes that seem a centimeter deep, Nunzia is too sexy for anyone in the world.
It almost seems that these photos are saying: "Here, look at me, and masturbate while admiring these muscles of mine, this huge breasts of mine that I can't totally cover with my arm, my perfect ass as a little school girl"
And today this goddess has her first competition in bodybuilding, it is incredible that such a young Nunzia will take the stage for a competition in which whoever has the most muscles wins. And she will show them her muscles, to the whole world, because her photos will surely go around the world when they see how beautiful she is and how young she is. Today this little girl will just put on a ridiculous bikini to cover her perfect body, and she will do it for her desire to show off her huge muscles!
In recent months, many of her followers have asked her, under the photos she published, to show more and more biceps, more and more abdominals, the most daring have often asked her for photos of her ass, and someone has even made appreciation on how beautiful and big were her breasts, with the desire to see them as much as possible.
Today it will be possible, for all those who come to the race, paying a ridiculous ticket, to see her live, and all the time of the race she will be wearing only that race micro bikini.
And everyone will be able to take billions of photos, even if only with a mobile phone, of her wonderful body and then jerk off seeing them at home. They will be able to photograph her boobs, ass, biceps, back, thighs, feet, abs: their every fantasy will be satisfied by that goddess body.
And at this point, too, I have to hurry up and go. I also want to see how she has become. I also want new pics of her massive muscle as a super pumped up school-girl -

the boys' chat

Cristian "So guys how do we go to the competition theater?"
Paul "we could go by public transport, so we can stay as long as we want"
Mike "perfect, see you in front of the usual bar in an hour"
Cristian "John then what are you doing? do you come?"
John "since you all go there, I follow you"
Mike "come on, don't you want us to believe again that you are not horny at the thought of seeing Nunzia in a bikini all day?"
Paul "perhaps he is in awe of the muscles of our beautiful classmate, ahahah"
John "you still talk about her muscles as if they are something incredible, you are pathetic"
Cristian "I think the pathetic is you. She beat us all. At each test. She beat us all together. She beat the physical education teacher. She beat that cot of her cousin. And you saw her ridicule bullies the other day, we know you were behind the door watching."
Mike "You saw her lifting those crazy weights, the other three couldn't, she did, and you saw what her muscles were becoming as she performed the reps"
Paul "John you cannot deny what you have seen with your own eyes. And I'm sure you've seen her stories too, and you've certainly jerked off like all of us in front of those photos and videos that she posts"
Cristian "I don't think you're doing us a favor if you come and admire Nunzia's ass and tits all day ..."
Paul "Do you think we can use the cell phone to take some pictures of her?"
Cristian "SOME? we have to take thousands of photos of her, she told me herself that she wants as much as possible, do you understand? She asked me as a favor!"
John "Are you serious?"
Cristian "Oh, did you wake up from numbness? Yes, we can take all the photos we want. Do you think about it? Nunzia in a bikini, with those huge boobs on a stage"
Paul "I only come for that: to make videos and photos of her in costume, when does such an opportunity come back?"
Mike "I admit that long ago I created a fake profile to ask her for photos of her boobs and bibs, today I won't need to pretend and ask: Nunzia will show her body because she MUST show it for the competition"
Paul "I'm already excited about the handjobs I'll do tonight reviewing her costume photos with all those muscles on display"
Cristian "I still don't believe that today we will see Nunzia's ass naked in front of us. Those costumes cover nothing. I've been dreaming of looking at Nunzia's ass for years, and today finally ..."
John "I love her abs"
Paul "Woo-ho, John"
Mike "Ehi ehi ehi, our John has some feelings"
John "Yes, I have to say it. I am an abs-fan. And she has an incredible six pack"
Cristian "It's late, let's go guys!"

Nunzia's cousin

- I am torn. I do not know what to do. Nunzia asked me to go to her race, but I don't know if I can bear to see her in those conditions. I'm her cousin, and she'll be in costume all the time, with her muscles on display. I haven't even looked at her latest stories but from what my friends told me she's still grown, since that day she humiliated me in the gym they tell me she's almost double, they just tell me how big her biceps are and her triceps, how sculpted her abs are, etc. And certainly being her cousin they spare me the comments on anything else. But surely those perverts watched her stories to jerk off her tits and butt too. Despite knowing how old she is, they certainly don't hold back in front of what she publishes. They always talk to me about my cousin's muscles and do not understand that it is difficult for me to accept that my little Nunzia has become so big and so strong above all ... If only she weren't my cousin! Christ how hot she is! Surely they will go to the race today and...
PLIN
what? Who is? -
(from the conversation on whatsapp between him and Nunzia)
N "Haaaalloooo sweet heart, you're coming to my race aren't you?"
(The photo sent by Nunzia is a black and white selfie, half-length, with the top of the bikini and the right arm with the bicep on display)
C - my God, look at this bicep, and her sculpted abs, how muscular is she now? -
C "I don't know, I'm busy today, I don't know if I can make it in time"
N "Oh come on, you can't miss my first race. Listen, I know it's difficult for you: you're my cousin and I'm your 'little' Nunzia, but see? Except that I am no longer so small, eheheh, and then it is you who introduced me to this world. I know you didn't want me to do these races but I'm in it now, and I really want you to be there to cheer for me"
C "Ok... I will come... for you"
N "Sooooo great!!! I am so happy cuz!!!, I promise you that I will not disappoint you, I will win by dedicating it above all to you, and then come on, you can't lose my muscles on stage right? Have you seen how much I have grown? When you see my biceps live you will be scared, you did not imagine that I would become so huge huh?"
C "I don't... Ok, I have to prepare otherwise I won't have time, see you soon"
PLIN
(again a photo of Nunzia with her triceps in tension, again in black and white and with her racing suit on top)
N "Hihihi, remarkable, right? and you will see my back! later!"
C - it's impossible, she has a triceps that not even the thickest men in our gym have, how could she get so big and defined? the deltoid completely comes out of the arm, and the division of the three largest muscle groups is marked by lines that seem to have been carved with a sculptor's chisel on smooth marble, on the deltoid there are three streaks that rip the muscle as if a bowling ball were marked with blowtorch, and then the veins on her forearm, she has dozens of them, now Nunzia is on a different level than me. At her age, I wasn't even half her size. What am I saying? Other than at her age, even now I'm not half my little cousin !!! She is a 'Demi - goddess'...

Nunzia's parents

Virginia "Charles, shall we go to the competition?"
Charles "oh, ehm, so... do you want to go?"
V "Sure, it's her first competition, you know how she cares"
C "Yes but... she's our daughter, and she will be in a bikini, I don't know, maybe she doesn't want we..."
V "Charles!!! SHE WANTS!!! And you know it, maybe you don't want to see our little Nunzia in a race where the one who has the most muscles wins"
C "N-no I... I don't... I mean... ok, let's go, but if she sees us and tells us to leave, we leave without making a fuss ok?"
V "Mmmh, you are hiding me something Charles, but... Ok, let's go, it's late"

the girls' chat

Arianna "So, who comes to see Nunzia today?"
Francesca "I am not interested in, it's just a way to show off"
Federica "Yes it is, because it is a bodybuilding competition... Arianna I am coming, wait for me"
Eleonora "Me too. I am curious to see. And there will be a lot of sexy guys..."
Arianna "ahahah, yes, it's sure, is the other reason why I want to go, to meet some handsome fit guy"
Federica "OBVIOUS!!! And... I also want to see Nunzia's muscles..."
Arianna "Mmmmh, you perv, ahahahah, I prefer boys' muscles"
Francesca "I hadn't thought about the guys in costumes with all those big muscles on display. You convinced me. I come too"
Federica "In my opinion, Nunzia's muscles at the moment are bigger than the muscles of many of the guys who will be there"
Francesca "Oh come on, don't be ridiculous, they have been training for a lot longer, and then they are kids, Nunzia can in no way be as big as them"
Federica "I said 'MORE', not equal... however... let's go, so we will see it by ourself"
Arianna "let's go, bitches"
Eleonora "I am ready, and Federica... you are a perv..."
Federica "ahahahaha, I know"

Some teachers

"Frank, are you ready?"
"Yes, let's go"
"Hey men, are you sure what we are doing?, do you remember that she is our student and that today she will be in a bikini? Do you remember her age?"
"Yes, she will be in bikini because it's a bodybuilding competition, and the competitors have to show their muscles"
"Her BIG muscles, I have to say..."
"Yes, yes, she has VERY big muscles, but... it's ok, it's a competition, we can go to see it, we can be... bodybuilding fan... so... it's legal"
"It's legal but... you know our real desire"
"We have to control a student of us, it's important, it's... about teaching!"
"Teaching WHAT?"
"Listen: do you want to come? Or not? If you come, stop. Now. I am going"
"Me too"
"I am curious, so, let's go"
"...Ok, let's go"
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2022, 08:06:04 pm »
The first to arrive were Nunzia's friends, the boys.
Arriving in the theater they began to see a new world for them: men and women practically in their underwear with huge, sculpted muscles, using tools scattered around the great hall in front of the stage.
And what they immediately noticed was also the color of their skin, they all seemed tanned and shiny, a fact that enhanced even more all that mass of muscles around them.
In the midst of those beasts they immediately felt tiny. Those men, and those boys, had evidently spent most of their life in the gym pumping up muscles. And the girls were definitely bigger than normal too.
From the theater you could hear quite loud music, people screaming, and a sort of pattern hung on the walls which, very soon, they understood to be the lineup of the event. From that sheet it was evident that women and men were divided into categories with rather intuitive names. Classic BB, BB, women physique, men physique, bikini, fit couple, muscular, wellness, classic physique, bodyfitness. Furthermore, there were further divisions within these categories: sometimes by age, sometimes by height, sometimes by weight. And finally there were the "absolutes" which, most likely, were a sort of ending between the various divisions of the relative categories.
Trying to understand the meaning of that flyer and its divisions, the boys looked around especially observing the girls, also because looking at the men with those huge physiques was quite humiliating, a real blow to their already young ego.
In fact, the girls were immediately noticed by the diversity of their bodies: it was evident that some had a simply well-trained figure, very toned, while others were real moving closets.
- In which category does Nunzia compete? -
This was the most frequently asked question in their head.
As a complete inexperienced, however, they could be sure that their friend was much bigger than many of the girls who moved around them.
- It is absurd that Nunzia is bigger than all these girls, she is only our classmate, she has been training for less than a year, yet many of these models do not seem to have even half the biceps that I saw that day after school in gym -
- These women are scary. Men don't even say it, they're huge. Where is Nunzia? At least with her ... -
- These girls are beautiful: made up, with tanned skin, on heels, and then ... with all those muscles and only the swimsuit to cover them, or rather, to discover them -
- I do not believe that soon I will be able to admire Nunzia in one of these tiny costumes, unlike all these women her huge breasts are real, while here I see many plastic breasts, and then her beautiful marble ass ... and all those huge muscles of her ... -
"Hi guys how are you? do you remember me? You are here for your friend right?", a voice behind them interrupted their thoughts
"The photographer", Cristian said
"Hi, yes we are her because of Nunzia", Mike said
"Obviously! I think she is wearing makeup at the moment, I'm looking for her too, is this your first time coming to a bodybuilding contest?", the photographer said
The boys, without answering, nodded yes
"Impressive, right? I know, even I, who am used to it, always remain a bit dazed in the midst of these beasts, men are overwhelmingly afraid, and even some women are no less", the photographer said
"Anyway ... know that your friend has nothing to envy to any of these girls, albeit much younger, Nunzia has muscles that I had never seen before on any human being, certainly not on a woman, and very certainly not on such a young girl", he said
Boys dicks, hearing those words of a competent person, immediately reacted with sudden excitement, some of them tried to hide it in their underwear with a quick movement
"Heyyyyy, halloooooo" a voice said
The whole group turned to where the voice came from
Especially the hearts of the boys jumped to see what appeared in front of them
While this time it was the photographer's cock that immediately reacted to the vision
It was Nunzia.
She was wrapped in a glossy black knee-length robe, beach slippers, hair pulled up and tied by a pencil, also lightly tanned and with a very particular make-up on her face that enhanced the natural beauty of her blue eyes.
The photographer, of course, already knew and understood what was about to happen, but not even he was ready for the beauty of Nunzia's face made up in that flashy way
Her friends, on the other hand, were certainly not ready to see her that way. They knew that Nunzia was beautiful, but made up like that, albeit with her hair tied in a temporary way, she was really beautiful, she was really the copy of Demi Moore at an Oscar night. Her eyes, already blue of a very intense blue, almost two transparent glasses, were in that way incredibly penetrating and intense. Also there was the talk of what could be seen from the dressing gown. Although it covered everything up to her knees, the volume of her body was evident, the robe lay down on her broad and round shoulders, and in any case there was always her huge breasts to be bursting and the robe could not help but follow her curves.
"Nunzia you are something incredible, you are the most beautiful girl today" the photographer said
"Oooh thank you so much, and you? - she said turning to her friends -  I am so happy that you have come"
"Hi Nunzia"
"Well, we could not miss it"
"Thanks, I have to go and finish the makeup straight away, then I have to go get the second coat with the tan so I can finally let my hair down and finally start pumping these little muscles of mine for the competition"
The group's reaction to those words was the same. Their cocks no longer fit in their underwear. Each of them understood that they could not wait to admire that small, beautiful girl, without a dressing gown and with her body stressed by weights.
The boys and the photographer followed Nunzia as if she were their queen, while she went to sit at a table where a make-up artist was preparing to complete the job. At the end of that session their friend was even more beautiful. Perhaps overly made up for her friends, but undoubtedly breathtakingly beautiful, at that moment they felt much smaller than her, it was as if their schoolmate had risen above them
At that point the group went to another room where there were a series of plastic "bells", in which the athletes went to get "colored"
It was there that the group saw something they were absolutely not ready for. Nunzia turned to Cristian, gave him a quick smile and asked "Can you keep it for me for a moment?"
So saying, she took off her robe, remaining only with the thong.
Obviously she took it off with her back to her friend, and hurried to cover her breast with one arm before entering one of the "bells"
HER BACK.
It is impossible to describe what her friends saw. An explosion of perfectly defined muscles, a muscular division marked by grooves at least one cm deep, dorsals so wide that they cover at least two of her friends, thighs like Roman columns, and the trapezes that even seemed to want to rise towards the neck
What obviously caused an uncontrollable erection to his friends, the photographer and practically any other involuntary male viewer, was her perfect ass and practically totally uncovered, because the thong covered absolutely nothing, it was also slightly pulled up on the sides, in order to discover the entire surface of the buttocks in its entirety
In addition, Nunzia also left her slippers in front of Cristian, thus taking a short walk barefoot.
Those little feet ...
Seeing the soles of Nunzia's feet rise during the walk was something extremely sexy, those perfect feet seemed the worthy conclusion of that body designed by a god
And of course there was then the quick view of the nakedness of her huge breasts. From the first day of school the boys had noticed the size of those breasts. Long, thick, full, master of the force of gravity. Everyone, without exception, from day one had dreamed of fucking with Nunzia to be able to touch her gigantic boobs.
It was at that moment that her cousin also arrived. Who saw the scene in the room, then managed to glimpse, for a while, the inhuman breasts of his cousin totally naked. On the contrary, seeing the scene from a distance he wasn't even sure it was her, but when he saw that huge breasts free, he had no more doubts. And so, not even arrived, he immediately had an uncontrollable erection due to the absolutely incredible boobs of his little cousin. From his position, moreover, he could also admire the size of the arm that enveloped the breast, noting a bicep that had grown out of all proportion since he had seen it, with a vein so overbearing as to be seen even from so far away.
While waiting, he too approached the group of those who were most likely her school friends and an adult man who, having a rather large backpack with him, was most likely the photographer who had taken the photos of her at Rimini wellness.
He immediately noticed a frightening difference. Those were his cousin's friends. Same age, then. And what's more, boys ... But he remembered Nunzia's physicality well, and those boys, if they had gotten close to her, would have disappeared. The difference between his cousin's body and the bodies of his cousin's friends was embarrassing. Too many muscles on her body, nothing on all of them. Even if they had all come together to try to overwhelm her, they would have failed miserably against just one arm of his unstoppable little cousin.
- Thinking about it, not even I at their age could have afforded to be close to Nunzia without making a bad impression - he thought
- To be honest, not even now, not even after all the gym I've done, not even at my age, I can no longer compare myself with the muscles that Nunzia has built in recent months - he added
- And in fact look at that photographer too. He is a man of at least 40 years old, but if Nunzia wanted to, she could lift him, with all the muscles she has now, perhaps she could even kill him if he did something wrong - he finished
When Nunzia came out of the "bell" she seemed to have taken all the sun of a whole summer
"Cuz!!! You are here!!! I am soooo happy, I can't kiss you now but... later I will fill you with kisses, when the race is over" Nunzia said with a big smile
"Hallo cuz... you seem to be looking really great", he said
The whole group, during the greeting between the two cousins, admired the front of Nunzia this time, always with her arm covering her huge breasts (and therefore little, many cm of breasts came out of that cover giving an unexpected vision), and with abs sculpted from cracks as deep as the pencil that still tied her hair
From that position everyone could admire the 4 cubes perfectly set in the abdomen of the beautiful Nunzia, and everyone understood that most likely there were two others hidden, or that in any case they would come out soon.
All of them had already seen those abs thanks to the stories on IG, some of them had already seen them live, but at that moment it was like seeing them for the first time, also because so sculpted and so evident no one had ever seen them.
Once in front of her friends, Nunzia stood in front of Cristian, again, and asked him "Will you help me with the dressing gown?"
He opened the robe waiting to "receive" her
In the movement of turning around and putting on her dressing gown, Nunzia obviously slipped both arms, thus discovering, at that moment, her huge breasts, completely, but since the whole group was just behind her, no one was lucky enough to see that breasts so large in its entire nakedness. But everyone imagined it. And each, therefore, had yet another erection, this time really uncontrollable, so much so that each of them had to resort to a small movement to avoid side effects.
Those breasts so large and totally naked had the ability to fill all the space around, it was as if everyone could feel the majesty of those big tits.
In addition there were also her muscles, especially the shoulders, even those were seen totally uncovered during that gesture of dressing, and even those seemed to move the air around.
Nunzia turned while tying the belt of her dressing gown and, having done that, she untied her hair by removing the pencil that held them tied.
"Long last! And now I can go and put on the bikini, the shoes, and I'm ready to pump the muscles that thanks to you, cousin, I built so well. You help me warm up, right?" Nunzia said to her cousin
"Oh, yes, sure" He said
"Perfect, and at that point I enter the scene too, I want to take a thousand photos of you while you get ready, okay?", the photographer said
"Of course, you are here for this right? hihihi" Nunzia smiled
"What do you want us to do? can't we take some pictures of you too? you told me you wanted them ..." Mike said
"YESSS, but you will have to do them when I get on stage, and especially after, we can do them all together, for the preparation I will be in the backstage and you cannot enter. Rest assured, there are enough muscles for everyone to photograph, under this robe" she said
And again everyone had an erection and the uncontrollable desire to masturbate at the thought of Nunzia's body
"Now, wait for me, I have to go to the bath to put on my bikini, don't move" Nunzia said
When Nunzia came out of the bathroom she was still wearing her shiny black robe, but on her feet there were now a pair of shoes with a 15 cm heel which made her incredibly taller than her friends, as tall as the photographer, a little shorter than her cousin
"How small you are from up here, hihihi" she said
Now the humiliation was even more pronounced. In heels she was really much taller than her friends who, you know, as boys they still haven't developed at that age: Paul barely came up to her breasts.
At that moment her friends and parents also arrived
"How beautiful you are all here, I am so happy, now I really can't lose. Now I have all of you, plus, of course, I have my muscles!!!" Nunzia said taking off her dressing gown and thus remaining only with her racing bikini on and high-heeled shoes.
The bikini was a very bright blue, full of sequins to sparkle even from a distance. But no one paid much attention to the costume ...
Nunzia was a goddess. Her friends at that moment felt tiny towards her, the humiliation for them was complete. She towered above them in height, the width of her shoulders doubled many of them, not to mention the size of her arms. Both the photographer and his cousin noticed that detail: Nunzia's arms, close to those of her friends, were triple compared to those of Paul, and the others also didn't much improve the disparity. The abs, of which they had admired the 4-brick split, were now clearly visible, in their entirety, and were clearly a perfect 6pack. The veins were pulsing throughout the body, they ran on the forearms like an electrical circuit, two were on the sides of the abdomen entering the most intimate part, others were even visible on the upper part of the breasts, still others on the calves.
The girls could not hide a kind of envy for that absolutely perfect body, for the posture of a model, and some were visibly excited at the sight of her big muscles humiliating their schoolmates. Nunzia was probably the most beautiful of them even natural, but with that makeup and that elegant bikini, on high heels, she was a level above all of them. All of them would have liked to be in the place of their friend: looked at in that way by everyone, next to go on stage, and with the body on display without the need to justify all that exposure of cm of skin.
At that moment her professors arrived, but they saw the scene and preferred to go on until they immediately took their place inside the theater. Each of them, seeing their little student in costume, with all those muscles, had a violent erection.
"Now I have to go get ready, I have to pump up these little muscles of mine so as not to make a bad impression on the stage next to those virago" Nunzia said and looking at her cousin and the photographer motioned to follow her
"Nunzia, but..." Mike said
"Yes, what?", Nunzia asked
"we have seen that there are categories, we don't know how it works, when you arrive on stage?" Paul asked
"Oh, you are right. It works like this: first the bikinis will come out, they are the smallest, practically well trained models, obviously that is not my category. Then there will be the wellness, they are already bigger, and I thought I would have done that category, but then by committing myself I immediately moved on, apparently my little muscles are not that small. At that point there will be the bodyfitness, which is my category. Initially the judges feeling my age didn't want me to compete with them, but then ... I convinced them ... when they saw me in costume and saw what kind of muscles I had they couldn't deny me competing with them. Eventually there will be the women physique, the biggest of all, doing the most thrusting muscular poses. I am sure that the next competition I will do it in that category, I will have to work even harder, but I feel that it is the category that belongs to me, the one that really shows everything there is to show, to get there I will have to work a lot on these babies", saying this, Nunzia first swelled her right bicep, kissing it, then the left one, kissing that too
The group was shocked at the sight of those huge biceps, and everyone began to think about what they would become to compete in the last category.
Nunzia turned and entered the door that led to the backstage, followed by her cousin and the photographer
At that point everyone admired her ass and her back. The V shape was so evident that even unaccustomed eyes could notice.
The girls terribly envied that marble ass, the perfection with which it showed itself. Round, tall, firm, perfect.
The guys were just hooked on looking at it so naked, in front of them, and they only thought about the moment when they could photograph it, then jerk off looking back at those photos at home.
Her father was in obvious trouble. He had no idea how muscular his daughter was.
The professors, sitting in the hall, were silently waiting for her to appear, and were wondering if taking pictures during the competition would be ethically correct. The bravest of them would still have taken some horizontal shots, taking the whole scene, feigning an artistic interest
But in the meantime, in the backstage ...

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2022, 11:40:37 pm »
Simply AMAZING 😍😍😍

Offline Mufu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2022, 07:02:59 am »
Awesome story k+

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2022, 08:38:08 am »
Simply AMAZING 😍😍😍

thank you!!!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2022, 08:38:44 am »
Awesome story k+

a new reader? thank you!!!

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2022, 10:28:53 pm »
When next chapter, Caino? 😥

Offline MissChiara05

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2022, 04:04:36 am »
I love all of your stories. When for the next chapter ?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2022, 09:54:01 am »
When next chapter, Caino? 😥

I'm working on it

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2022, 09:54:33 am »
I love all of your stories. When for the next chapter ?

thank you very much, I'm working on it

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2022, 04:30:30 pm »
Nunzia began to warm up using the typical gym elastic bands, helped by her cousin and with the photographer who kept shooting with her every movement.
"Can you make short videos of me training to post in stories, cuz? Pleeeease, I don't need you to help me train with bands anyway, so your hands are free, right? here is my cell phone, put on the music you want" Nunzia said smiling and winking at her increasingly enchanted cousin ...
Looking at his cousin in a bikini was already very difficult for the poor boy, seeing her in that situation was really unmanageable.
Already after the day at the gym he realized that his cousin was much stronger than him, but seeing her warm up with the rubber bands made the difference between their bodies even more clear and unreal. Her muscles were now much larger than those of his poor little cousin, and obviously the incredible pre-race definition made them even more explosive. The muscle separation made each muscle group stand out and in addition there was the resistance of the rubber bands and the color of the tan on the skin.
For the first workout Nunzia began to warm up her shoulders with the side openings, and already in this way her abdominals seemed to move with every solicitation, in addition of course to the deltoids.
The situation became much more complicated when Nunzia began to warm up her biceps. Not only did you see the muscle swell and deflate with each solicitation, giving the sensation of increasing with each repetition, but also the veins that began to pump running over the entire surface of the bicep. And even warming the biceps, the eye fell on the abdominals, the 6 pack increasingly sculpted and evident, with small veins that ran along the sides of the abdominal surface and entered the most intimate part of Nunzia.
But the real problem was when Nunzia began to warm up with the bent-over row, that is a central part under the feet, the ends in the hand, and the torso forward, with the hands pulling upwards from the elbows. In that position Nunzia's butt was a spectacle, and the sucked-up costume no longer covered much. Moreover, she moved her hair all to one side, leaving the back uncovered, which began to form increasingly evident lines and bumps, it was like seeing a rippled sea, with ever larger waves, it seemed as if from her body muscles never seen before came out, only a doctor could have said the name of each of those muscles that emerged.
The situation became unbearable when Nunzia put her legs apart leaving a few cm of bands to be taken with the hands, with her arms now left totally extended. The exercise consisted of bending fully forward with the torso and lifting it up by pulling the ends of the bands. This exercise is useful to activate the whole back but also the buttocks. And just the ass at that point was completely exposed. In the starting position, with her torso bent forward and her legs apart, her butt was totally naked. But it was then the final position, the erect one, which, due to the contracture of the buttocks, gave her a heart attack shape.
Her cousin was in the throes of an uncontrollable erection, the photographer began to take repetitive shots and even some videos to review for his own pleasure, and many athletes around also began to notice the shapes of the very young athlete with that Hollywood actress face.
- How old is this girl? look at that ass she has, and what huge tits, and what muscles! -
- My God, this girl is not only beautiful, she has muscles so big that almost none of us had at her age, and I could swear she is more muscular than some 'man physique' too -
- I can't believe she's showing her ass like that, I can't pretend I'm not looking at her anymore, she's too sexy, and her butt is too naked -
- It's like seeing a super muscular young version of Demi Moore -
- So she's the bitch who told me in chat that follower, I have to admit that she is actually very beautiful, but I have been training for 15 years and my body full of steroids certainly cannot lose against a girl much smaller than me -
- It was not enough to fill up in the bikini category of these young sluts, now even in a serious category like ours they come. And where does she want to go without ever having taken chemicals? Our doped muscles are too much for her -
"Nunzia I think now it is time to rest a little, your category is still a bit missing and you will finish the warm up later. Lie down and with your legs up against the wall" her cousin said
The photographer, knowing the situation, slipped away in search of other athletes, but always kept a watchful eye on Nunzia so as not to miss a second of her day
"Ok cuz, then I also put my dressing gown back on to stay warmer" Nunzia said
"Yes, I'm going to eat something, when I come back we finish the warm-up and try the routine one last time. Remember that in this category they will not ask you to show your biceps or triceps, you just have to show your physique in all its perfection" he said
"Do you really think my body is perfect?" Nunzia asked
"I meant another thing, you know, anyway ... well yes, I think your body is actually perfect, Nunzia" he said with a trembling voice due to a still slight excitement, as if hoping to receive something in exchange for that compliment
"Thanks... and don't you mind that I won't have to show my biceps to the jury and to the audience? don't you mind that you can't see my muscles?" Nunzia asked
"Again, that's not what I said: you don't have to show your biceps but you absolutely have to show your big muscles ... that is ..." he said
"My 'big muscles', uh? Interesting, 'little' cuz. Soooo... you know that I have VERY big muscles, right?" Nunzia smiled
"Focus on the competition. And rest now. Stop talking.", he said as he turned to leave
Nunzia smiled and closed her eyes
"...anyway, I've seen your biceps before and I know how big they are", he said smiling, unseen, and left
Nunzia opened her eyes suddenly to look at him but he was already gone, and so she smiled again and closed her eyes.
But obviously her total rest lasted very little, she was too excited and wanted to share this day with her followers. But above all she wanted to show off her physique. She wanted to show her muscles.
And so she took her cell phone and made some stories ...

Cristian "Oh my God"
Mike "What?"
Cristian "Nunzia..."
Mike "Nunzia... what?"
Cristian "Look at the stories she posted..."
Paul "Incredible, it's amazing"
Francesca "you are the usual, as soon as a girl shows her body in a bikini you immediately lose your mind"
John "They are sick, I know"
Cristian "John, I'm tired of your comments, I understand Francesca but yours are really stupid. Then do one thing: don't look!"
Francesca "You understand mine... why? what do you mean?"
Eleonora "You are jealous of her, he means this, because today she goes on a stage in a bikini to show off her body. And what a body!!! Have you seen her muscles? Nunzia is a goddess now"
Francesca "...a goddess...no sense!"
Mike "Maybe you find the meaning if you look at her stories"
Arianna "Wow, she is... something..."
Federica "I can't believe this is the same girl who comes to school with us, in class with us, who is our age, but her muscles are triple that of any of our teachers or parents"
Everyone looked at Nunzia's IG profile and saw her videos with the heating bands, and then they also saw the videos that Nunzia was doing lying down ...
"Hi guys, here I am waiting for my turn to go on stage, I am very excited but also nervous, how about this condition of mine to make a good impression?", and saying the last sentence Nunzia went on to frame, very closely, her breasts but above all her abdominals, starting to touch them, caress them, and pull the skin. It was practically a guided, close-up tour of her 6 cubes.
In the second video, without audio, Nunzia first went on to frame the lower part of the bikini, then the thighs leaning against the wall, the calves, and finally the little feet.
- Good heavens while using the rubber bands you can see all the naked ass, I absolutely have to download these stories with an app, so now nobody notices what I do, I want to jerk off tonight by reviewing this video a thousand times -
- What abs does Nunzia have? she's not human, there are billions of veins now running on those cubes, and they seem divided by grooves as deep as a felt-tip pen -
- Her muscles ... God how big her muscles are ... and her veins ... I have to unload everything, I have to have everything -
- Nunzia is God. Her boobs in this bikini look even bigger and firmer, and then they are constantly in plain sight, I can't wait for her to go out on stage and take billions of photos of those inhuman boobs -
- In the video you can also see the pectorals, she has the division of the breasts that seems to be quartered, how can someone who is in class with us be so muscular? -
- Look at that little bitch, this whole muscle thing and in the end it's just a pretext to show her tits and ass -
- I admit that I would like the body that Nunzia has, indeed perhaps I would even like to touch her ... -
- How much I envy that she can show all that muscular body without being judged because she does it for the competition -
- Tomorrow at school I want to ask her if she makes me touch her muscles, I don't know any guy who has them as big as her -

"Nunzia, are you ready?"
"Ehi cuz, yes I... is it time?" Nunzia asked
"Yes, you need to complete the worm up, your category starts in a few minutes"
As soon as Nunzia got up and removed her dressing gown, the photographer immediately returned to start shooting again. He had never lost sight of her despite being on the opposite side of the great hall.
"Listen cousin: I have seen the girls around me, now only those in my category are missing, the woman physique are still in makeup, and I noticed that they are really big, so I need to pump with serious weights, I have to grow up now" Nunzia said
"O-ok, we can use the weights in the hall, do we always start with the shoulders?"
"Yes"
She looked around and took two 18 kg dumbbells, her cousin immediately tried to stop her
"Don't overdo it, it's too much for you too, you've never used these weights for side lifts"
"I know, but I have to try, I have to explode my deltoids, fill them with streaks, veins, swell them so much that they are two bowling balls that come out of my arms"
"Ok, let me help you, but if you understand it's too much..."
"I stop, ok, I promise. Let me try"
Her cousin got his hands under her arms in case she needed help and started counting her reps
"One, two, three - my god I can't believe it, she is doing it - four, five, - she needs help now - six, seven, C'MON YOU CAN DO IT, eight, nine, TEN!!! YOU DID IT!!!"
"Yes, thanks, without your help I wouldn't have succeeded, and now let's move on to the biceps"
"How much do you...?"
"These, again!"
"What? Are you crazy? Curl with 18kg per arm? NO WAY"
"Please, let me try, I have to!"
"O-ok. Are you ready? One and one, two and two, three and three, four and four - oh my god, it's impossible, how strong is she? - five and five, six and six, -I have to help her now- sev..."
"DON'T HELP ME, I HAVE IT: seven and seven, eight aaaaand eight, nnnnine aaaaand nine, NOW HELP ME"
"Yes, ten and ten, y-you did it, you are..."
"Thanks, but now I have to finish and I have to squat something really hard"
"I-I don't know, they don't have..."
"What's your weight?"
"I weight about 90 kg, but... why?"
"I need you"
"Wh..."
He couldn't even finish the sentence, Nunzia had taken him on her shoulders as if he were a barbell
"Nunzia no, I don't..."
"Please, don't move, 1, 2, 3, 4,...20, ...30, THANKS!"
At the end of the series, Nunzia put her cousin back on the ground
The photographer was completely amazed, he had seen Nunzia's muscles pumping in a bestial way, she was a riot of veins and streaks everywhere, her muscles now seemed to breathe, seemed to vibrate, filled the room
Her cousin, on the other hand, had realized only now that he had been all that time on her shoulders, which allowed him to feel with his whole body the muscular hardness of his little cousin, who was definitely small only for the registry office. In that position, and during the effort, he could feel the muscles of Nunzia's upper part, all those bumps were almost pushing against his body, which was not small, but those trapezius muscles were really scary, hard like few other things world, and incredibly developed.
"Cuz, have you seen the other girls? what do you think? Will my muscles be enough to compete with them? Look, judge for yourself, what do you think?", Nunzia brought her cousin back to earth, he was now flying with the imagination, and in addition to the question she made a frightening muscular pose.
Double biceps with the abdomen straight and the right leg slightly forward.
It was like seeing one of those DC super heroines, drawn with incredible detail: veins, lines, streaks, separations, and then the mass: inhuman.
"I-I think your muscles are unrivaled, Nunzia, I have never seen so many muscles on a human being, and certainly never seen on a girl, just as surely less than ever on a teen"
"Thank you so much, so, do you think my muscles can beat these old women? None of them have as many muscles as me, do they?", and she did a most muscular who made both her cousin and the photographer's wrists tremble, the two couldn't believe their eyes, that little girl was the she-hulk version of Demi Moore
"They haven't a chance against you"
"Nunzia I had never seen anything like it in my entire career. You can believe me" the photographer said
"Fitness category on the stage please!" a voice said
"It's your moment cousin, go..."
"Yes. Thank you. I'll win also for you"

Cristian "Here we are, it's Nunzia's turn, this is her category"
Francesca "Good, at least we will be done soon and you will see that a girl who goes to school cannot compete with women who have been training for years"
Mike "Don't be so sure"
Eleonora "Six women in this category, plus Nunzia, they are not so much, the 'bikini' were 20 on stage"
Arianna "It is because they are very big, and not so much women want to be so muscular"
Paul "Yes, correct"
Federica "This means that Nunzia is already one of the biggest bodybuilders out there"
Paul "Again, correct"
John "shut up, you are boring, now we will see"
Cristian "YES, now we'll see"
"And here is our beautiful fitness: Milena, number 1, 30 years old, Federica, number 2, 35 years old, Giovanna, number 3, 29 years old, Elena, number 4, 25 years old, Giusy, number 5, 41 years old, Michela, number 6, 37 years old, and Nunzia, number 7, the youngest competitor in bodybuilding history"

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2022, 11:38:38 pm »
Masterclass Caino ❤️

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2022, 11:24:39 am »
Masterclass Caino ❤️

ahahaha thank you

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View