Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575397 Posts in 73178 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:00:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: No one stops Nunzia  (Read 56563 times)

Offline svedalj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: No one stops Nunzia
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2021, 09:52:11 pm »
He is not the only one  :rock:

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2021, 10:01:44 pm »
He is not the only one  :rock:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, thank you!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2022, 03:09:24 pm »
Caino, it would be nice to know, in the next chapters, Nunzia's measurements, as height, breasts and, most of all, muscles.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2022, 04:48:50 pm »
on Nunzia's IG profile in the days before her first competition

"Today is Christmas Eve, but I don't give a shit, here I am in the gym, alone, to increase the loads ..." - photo of the empty gym -

"Won't you make a little 'muscular reminder' on Christmas day? obvious yes" - boomerang video on some weights in the gym -

"31 December and I'm in the gym until 6pm, the celebrations are postponed to the date you know" - boomerang video flexing her left arm, with her bicep in full blast and two veins on top that seem to lead to other ramifications -

"finally my bikini has arrived for the competition, are you curious to know the color?" - photo of the bikini in black and white with the question box to allow followers to guess the color -

"I learned that they have set up a small gym at school, I'm very happy, I will be able to train immediately after class" - photo of her close-up, practically only one eye with half nose and half mouth, all in black and white -

"tomorrow we go back to school, and tomorrow then I'll try the new gym immediately, let's see what they put on, hoping there are enough weights for my training" - a very small photo of her entire flexing her bicep -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cristian

Tomorrow Nunzia will train in the school gym, I can't miss it, I want to see her training, I'm still excited about what I saw recently at Rimini wellness. Since then she has certainly improved, she has become even bigger, stronger, and surely now that the competition is close she has also started that path that leads to losing the unnecessary kilos, so who knows how beautiful her body is now.

Mike

Tomorrow I have to go to the gym to see Nunzia training. If in Rimini she could lift all those weights, how much does she lift now? I admit that I too have become an admirer of her muscles, like Cristian. I want to see those veins that swell on her biceps as she trains, or her abs contracting during exertion. And then her face becomes even more beautiful when she is focused on lifting all those weights that we can't even look at from a distance.

Paul

Who knows if Nunzia will put on one of those microscopic tops to train here at school? I have to see her, Mike and Cristian say that seeing her pump those muscles live is something extremely exciting. I find it more and more exciting to watch her huge boobs compressed with elastic tops, they seem to explode in the videos she puts on her profile while she trains. And if she puts on the long sleeve top without a bra it makes school blow up, her nipples are the hottest thing ever seen, plus I admit seeing her those gigantic big tits with sculpted abs is very exciting. I am also excited to know that she is now much stronger than all of us put together. Not even her cousin who has been training for years has her strength. If Nunzia wants, she kills us with one hand tied behind her back.

John

I don't understand what they find exciting in that arrogant little bitch of Nunzia, with all those big muscles she thinks she can do what she wants with anyone, but the stronger sex remains ours, sooner or later we will grow up and be stronger than her. Of course it's absurd that she managed to beat the gym teacher and her cousin too, but she certainly used some tricks. Under no circumstances can a girl of my age be stronger than a man. Not even if she has all those crazy muscles she has. Sure those boobs and that ass are a show, no one is more beautiful than her at school, not even Eleonora or Francesca. Tomorrow I just want to see if all this strength he says he has is true or if it's a trick as I think. I just want to see if those muscles are as fake as I think

In the Italian school it is common to often find classes from elementary (from 6 to 10/11 yo) to middle school (from 11 to 13/14 yo), and sometimes high school (from 14 to 18/19 yo) classes are also present in the same building. This is the case of the school of Nunzia. And obviously there can often be some repeats, who can therefore be even 20 or 21 years old. On that day a group of older kids, including two repeaters, are present in the school gym to train, and it is precisely at that moment that Cristian, Paul and Mike enter with the intent of looking at Nunzia who is not there...

"Look who has entered! hey guys, check out these 'scribbles'!"
"They are friends of the IG star, am I wrong?"
"You're not wrong, they are little Demi's lickers"
"But her name is not Demi, her name is another"
"She is very similar to Demi Moore, which is why everyone calls her Demi"
"Yes, you're right, and what would these 'lice' want to do in the gym today? take away the air to breathe? shouldn't they go home to knit? with that physique they can only sew"
"Ahhahhah, look how skinny they are, now I understand why they lost to a girl, even my grandmother would beat them"
"Come on, don't waste our time, get out of the way that adults have to train"
"Disappear or we use you as a clothes hanger"
"Maybe it would be better if you kept your clothes on, given what you show" said a voice behind the boys, in a sarcastic, defiant tone.
Everyone turned to look at who the mysterious voice was
"H-hi Nunzia" Cristian said
"Hi Cris, how are you? why in the gym? do you finally want to train too?" Nunzia said
"Oh well, I, we..."
"YOU NOTHING" one of the older boys said
"So, you are Nunzia, the social star" said another of them
The third of the boys just looked at the newly arrived girl who had challenged them with the tone of her voice. He could not help but notice the remarkable figure of the young girl. 1.60m tall with a fourth breast size forced into a very tight red top with short sleeves, long black leggings and a remarkable abdomen with 4 visible cubes and 2 others probably hidden under clothing. Narrow waist but incredibly broad shoulders for such a young girl, with the delts that seem to be pushing their way out from under the short sleeves, and the veins running down her biceps. That little girl was definitely out of the ordinary, and surely what came out of her body were muscles. Muscles well proportioned and visible even from a distance. Huge muscles that didn't take away even one iota of her beauty, with those green eyes, black hair and freckles made her really irresistible even to older guys.
"I'm the one who makes you look bad now. Easy to bully my friends, right? Try it with me." Nunzia said
"Calm down, little girl, even if physically you are bigger than I thought, you remain too small to compare with us"
"Yes, not even all of your muscles can scare older guys like us"
"Interesting. The day is getting more interesting than I thought. Show me how much you big guys are stronger than a little girl like me." Nunzia said
Cristian, Paul and Mike looked at each other, worried about what might happen
"Nunzia, maybe you don't..."
"Cristian don't worry. They bullied you, and now I will bully them to avenge you." Nunzia said
"Ahahahah, what losers !, you get revenge from a little girl"
"Maybe you should worry about something else now. Kind of me. I challenge you. Each one of you choose an exercise, any one, the one in which you feel strongest, and I will lift DOUBLE the weight you will lift." Said Nunzia
Meanwhile John had also arrived at the gym, but seeing the situation he preferred to remain more in the shadows, observing the challenge from outside
- what nonsense to challenge those three boys, they are bullies, and they are really trained, Nunzia will never beat them, she is about to make a fool without her tricks - he thought
"All right, little girl, I'll start. Seated dumbbell press. I will use the 15 kg dumbbells, let's see if you can do better"
He began his repetitions: 1,2,...10
"Good. So I have to use the 16 kg dumbbells to defeat you. But I want to humiliate you and for that I will use 30 kg dumbbells"
"No way, you can't"
Nunzia took the 30 kg dumbbells and sat in position. To detach from that position she made a slight grunt with her mouth.
"Ah ah ah, she already snorts with her mouth, and she just pulled off, she won't even do 3 reps with that weight"
Nunzia began: 1, 2, 3, 4, ... 10
At that point Nunzia accompanied the weights downwards, but once her arms were lowered she dropped the dumbbells violently to the ground, it was clear to everyone that she could have accompanied them but she chose to drop them to send a clear and strong signal
The shoulders of the young woman immediately seemed incredibly more pumped up to everyone, the veins began to flow on her arms, you could clearly read the fatigue on her beautiful face but you could also clearly see all her pride and satisfaction in having humiliated the first of the lads
"Who's next?" Nunzia said
"You were just lucky. Now it's my turn. Lat pulldown. 40kg."
He began: 1, 2, ... 10
"And this would be your best? that's the weight I used a month ago. But I've never tried to use double that: 80kg, and I'll try it now just to make you feel like a gnat."
She began: 1, 2, ... 10
Also at the end of this exercise Nunzia let go of the bar that held the weight to make the metallic noise resonate loudly
The three boys began to look at each other shocked, even during this exercise Nunzia's body seemed to have increased, the movement of the back in bringing the bar down had further enhanced her already evident backs which now seemed to want to get out of the top, almost tear it off
Her veins were at that moment a continuous pulsing of blood in the muscles, also the trapezius muscles were trying to rise towards the neck, Nunzia was being tested by the two series but her body was reacting in an incredible way, and everyone had noticed it
"You are the third and last. Do you want to be humiliated by my muscles too or do you prefer to leave in a dignified way?" Nunzia said
"You got me tired little girl. Now it gets serious. Biceps. Standing barbell curls. I will use two discs of 15 kg each, plus the weight of the bar we arrive at a total weight of 37 kg"
The boy began and did his 10 reps with great effort
"If I only calculate the discs I can take two of 30 and put them on the bar. But then I would have a total of 67 kg. That's not double 37. So I have to add another 7kg of discs. I put on two of 4, so that I have a total of 75 kg. That is a kilo more than the double that you used." Nunzia said
"You are crazy girl, you can't do this"
Cristian "Nunzia please, don't get hurt, you've already proven your point"
John  - She can't. It's impossibile. It's too much -
Mike "Nunzia don't be stupid, you can do it 40kg and it will be a victory"
Nunzia seemed not to listen to her friends, let alone the boy who had challenged her, and began her series.
her biceps began to throb from the short sleeves of her top
John - It's impossible. She can't -
- What the fuck, I can't believe she has biceps like these -
- She can't win... she can't do it -
the veins began to throb and to form a thousand other ramifications on the now incredibly worn biceps of Nunzia, who however did not seem to give way
John "No, please, no, I don't want it, she can't do it, she can't have all that strength, please stop, stop swelling those muscles"
"...AND TEN!! I DID IT" Nunzia said
The bar with the weights fell violently to the ground, launching the cry that Nunzia herself wanted to send out
"And now disappear, gnats, or I will let you prove that these muscles do not only serve to humiliate you in the gym, losers!" Nunzia said and made a double biceps pose
The three boys walked away without a word
John  - I do not believe it. it's not right. how could a girl have done this? how can it be that strong? where does he want to go with those muscles? -
Cristian "it's amazing what you did, you really avenged us, and you humiliated them, how can we thank you?"
Nunzia "There is a way. it is a favor that I feel I can ask only of you. Do you want to measure me for the competition?"
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2022, 11:54:30 pm »
Great chapter, as usual ❤️ just a curiosity: the photos that Nunzia sent to the photographer? Do you report in the next his real time reaction and description?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2022, 10:10:31 am »
Great chapter, as usual ❤️ just a curiosity: the photos that Nunzia sent to the photographer? Do you report in the next his real time reaction and description?

thank you... yes I was thinking about how to use his reaction at the pictures she send to him, but maybe it is late and I have to go on (sorry but it's very difficult for me to explain this concept, I put some months between the old chapter and the new, so...)

Offline Thrakhath

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2022, 10:34:30 am »
About photographer and "lost" photos.
Our photographer is a professional, yes? So, he have many different photos from different people. He's simply put Nunzia's photos in other folder and forget about this. And some month later he accidentally found photos of Nunzia in folder with photos of someone else. 🤓
Sorry about bad English.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2022, 10:55:38 am »
Our photographer is a professional, yes? So, he have many different photos from different people. He's simply put Nunzia's photos in other folder and forget about this. And some month later he accidentally found photos of Nunzia in folder with photos of someone else. 🤓
Sorry about bad English.

your English is bad? mine is something terrible  ::)
it's a good idea, but: as professional photographer he has HIS own photos in his folder, not photos that people send to him on whatsapp or direct. BUT... I can use your idea, I have to thinking about it, thank you  :thanks:

Offline Thrakhath

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2022, 12:44:44 pm »
Sorry about bad English.

your English is bad? mine is something terrible  ::)
it's a good idea, but: as professional photographer he has HIS own photos in his folder, not photos that people send to him on whatsapp or direct. BUT... I can use your idea, I have to thinking about it, thank you  :thanks:
I am glad that my idea seemed useful to you!
Yeah, he have his photos in folder... saying... "My photos", and sent and found photos in, for example "Unsorted". If Nunzia not renamed hers photos to something like "Nunzia00.jpg", he may put her photos on "Sylvie" or "Jackie" folder, just loookin' on filenames, something like "IMG_20220101_164551.jpg" or "FDtGo-ZWEAkc2cw.jpg". B-)

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2022, 01:41:24 pm »
I asked about those photos, because from the reaction of the photographer it seemed sensational. It's a shame, for me, to not explain, even just quickly

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2022, 01:48:58 pm »
I asked about those photos, because from the reaction of the photographer it seemed sensational. It's a shame, for me, to not explain, even just quickly

yes I know, it's what I wanted, but I have not been able to put it in history  :-[

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2022, 07:52:48 pm »
A little and modest advice, you can make a little recap of that situation next time you put the photographer in the narrative 😉

Offline Artfuldodger

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2022, 06:48:35 am »
Hey mate.

Really love all your works.

A little Fact-Checking, she shrunk in size! She went from 165cm at the Rimini Wellness Expo to 160cm at the School Gym!! Unless you meant to say she was 180cm? Or maybe 190cm in the School Gym and just mistyped?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2022, 10:12:28 am »
Hey mate.

A little Fact-Checking, she shrunk in size! She went from 165cm at the Rimini Wellness Expo to 160cm at the School Gym!! Unless you meant to say she was 180cm? Or maybe 190cm in the School Gym and just mistyped?

D'OH!!! My fault, sorry. Ok she is a real girl I remember in high school, and I don't know if she was actually 1.60m or 1.65m high, consider her included in that range, not less than 1.60m but not more than 1.65m. Sorry for my mistake

Offline Artfuldodger

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2022, 10:47:03 am »
Hey mate.

D'OH!!! My fault, sorry. Ok she is a real girl I remember in high school, and I don't know if she was actually 1.60m or 1.65m high, consider her included in that range, not less than 1.60m but not more than 1.65m. Sorry for my mistake

As penance for your mistake, she is now 1.9m ;-)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View