Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577232 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 01:35:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: No one stops Nunzia  (Read 56662 times)

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: No one stops Nunzia
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2021, 08:46:52 am »
I can't wait to understand photographer's reaction and the effects of the first meeting 😁and

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2021, 08:46:52 am »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2021, 11:33:34 am »
The new post on Nunzia's profile is a video in which she trains with a sweatshirt and sweatpants, hair tied in a ponytail, bangs to slightly cover her very blue eyes, lots of sweat. The workouts are: lat machine for the lats (30kg), squats for legs and buttocks (80kg), and side raises for the shoulders (8kg).

Some comments:
"you are more and more like Demi Moore in GI Jane"
"how beautiful, but you are too covered"
"great video, but we were hoping to see your progress"
"can I buy you tops and leggings?"
"WTF: the lat machine lifts almost as much as I do, I'm 30 and I've been training for 5 years"
"I love when you make those noises with your mouth and blow on the bangs, baring your eyes for a few seconds"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all her class friends saw the video and were baffled, but no one found the courage to comment on it in the group chat, keeping their thoughts personal
"I think 30 kg is a lot to lift like that ..."
"how many times does she train a week? Nunzia now always 'lives' in the gym"
"maybe it's really worth starting to train"
"she will get tired soon I'm sure, girls don't like to work out, they like shopping"
"I would like to comment on this video in the group, but if I start the conversation it always seems that I want to talk about her, I wait for someone else to do it"

PM on her profile

P "Heyyy, so? what about this new video? It's really interesting. I thought the answer to the survey was 'I will compete in bodybuilding' but no, too bad, I was hoping for it!"
N "Mister photographer, thank you, how are you? well maybe... your answer was not totally wrong, hihihi"
P "What do you mean?"
PLIN
PLIN
PLIN
(first picture: Nunzia slightly raises the sweatshirt showing abs just hinted at, 4 cubes)
(second picture: Nunzia shows her double biceps standing back with only the bra)
(third picture: Nunzia tries to show the tricep with the slightly lowered sweatshirt)
N "What do you think about me now?"
P "Jesus... Nunzia your progress is noticeable, I am serious, and... you know"
N "What?"
P "Well, you are too young and I can't say it but you are very very sexy. Your 'Demi Moore face' on your jacked body is... something!"
N "Do you really think that I am sexy?"
P "Well... yes you are but... please don't tell to anyone"
PLIN
(the photo shows Nunzia in a 'most muscular pose', she is with her bra only)
in the mind of the photographer
- My god, she is beautiful and she has huge tits, this little girl is something incredible, I am sure at school all her friends are in love with her, she is like Demi but she is young, her boobs are way bigger than hers, and she has the muscles Demi had at 30 years old! I have to be polite, it's very hard now, but I cannot say all I am thinking about, my god, Nunzia I want to do so much shootings with you, I am lucky, I have to keep this friendship because she becomes a goddess on earth in a few years"
P "Nunzia it is incredible, your biceps are growing, your shoulders are becoming round and big, and you have also some pectoral muscles. Oh, and you are vey beautiful but you know it -
N "Thaaaaaaank you, you are so kind with me, but you said I am also 'jacked', right?"
-yes, I am 'kind'-
P "Well, yes I said, you are. Calculating your age I must say that you are actually muscular"
N "Oh, so it is about my age, not about my 'muscles', I understand"
P "C'mon, you have time and you have a lot of potential, and I am sure no one at school has your super muscles"
-ok, I said 'super muscles', I must be careful -
N "Hi hi hi, yes, I am the strongest in my class, they don't want to admit it, but it is the true"
P "Hey but you don't answering my question: are you thinking about to compete?? REALLY?"
N "Yes. I changed my trainer, my cousin is really good but I need someone who knows what to do to competing in the IFBB, and we are thinking about how much time I need to do my first competition. It probably still takes 4 or 6 months at the most before my first stage"
P "Only 4 or 6? Are you sure you will have enough muscle to compete in IFBB?"
- hehehe, it's a provoc... -
PLIN
N "MAYBE"
(in the photo Nunzia is on her back, underpants and bra, mobile phone in her left hand to take the photo in the mirror, back slightly forward and legs stretched upwards to enhance the buttocks)
- WHAT THE FUCK!!! Is she crazy? She is wearing only underwear and... HER ASS!!! Look at her ass, it's perfect, it's the ass of a very beautiful girl, she is showing it to me, why she did it? I don't know what to say... she has hamstrings already very evident, quads are well defined, the bangs are also coming out, and that ass is a work of art -
P "I am really impressed. You are... a goddess, Nunzia"
- No, it wasn't the best answer, damn -
N "Thank you, but I have a lot of work to do. And I will do it"
P "I am sure you have a brilliant future in bodybuilding"
N "Now I have to go, your goddess has to go shopping today, I need more appropriate clothing for the gym"
- Did she really say 'your goddess'? My... fuck... -
P "Shopping for the gym? Is it about your second desire? Becoming a star on IG?"
N "You are smart, hihihi, bye bye"
- I am in trouble -

Virginia "that's all? finished shopping?"
Nunzia "Yes mum, thank you"
V "Are you sure the clothing is suitable for training in the gym? so far you have always worn the suit, why this change?"
N "I am more comfortable with these"
V "oook, and... is it not about a boy?"
N "Mum, please, I am too young for boys. I am not interested. I swear"
V "I think they will be interested in you, from now..."
N "Oh, mum..."

The shopping: three sports tops, three leggings, one very short shorts, one very tight long-sleeved top, three sports bras, three thongs.
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2021, 11:58:01 pm »
Fast with next chapter, come on 😁💪💪💪

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2021, 02:22:53 pm »
two weeks later

on Nunzia's IG profile
8,30 a.m.
first story: Nunzia is in the gym, she has black leggings and white top, she is at the cable row machine, she is doing the exercise with 40kg (it's a video), and you can read "I didn't go to school today because I don't have time, I have to train hard for my competition, today I have to pump up my little baby muscles"
The video is taken from behind, so the viewer can admire the movement of Nunzia's back, which at the moment of the 'end stroke' contracts the trapezius, shoulder blades, deltoids and rhomboid, and all the groups are perfectly visible and divided from each other
second story: Nunzia stands and turned back on toes (it'a a photo), contracting the buttocks and opening the dorsals, clearly visible thanks to the top that seems to be pulling itself to accommodate her shape, and you can read: "not bad, but I want more, I have to be MORE THAN THIS"
third story: mention from the story of his coach, he is near to her and he is pointing at her, they are both standing, he is a little taller than her but very very big, while her abs can be seen a little hinted at, a 4 pack quite evident in the division of the cubes, and you can read: "we'll hear about this little girl soon, thanks to her first coach who did a great job, but the difference is her enormous willpower, never seen such a desire to reach her young age", and her sub answer: "very happy to have me prepare by you, even if you are killing me and I don't even have time to go to school for these workouts"

the thoughts of her school friends as they watch her stories at recess

Francesca: Nunzia is exaggerating, skipping school for this nonsense, studying is more important, and then to do what? a stupid race? who does she think to become?
Arianna: those leggings and that top are really a marvel, and I must admit that they look great on her, look at her curves, she was already the most beautiful of us all, she already had a beautiful huge breast, now she also has this figure, the boys have eyes only for she
Federica: I have to admit that these little muscles of hers are really sexy, she has become more confident in herself, and then look at how she shows the physique, I too would like an excuse to be able to show my breasts in such a top in a story, she is in the gym and she can do it, what envy makes me
John: does she skip school to train now? what story is this? we really need to teach her a lesson
Cristian: that's why she didn't come today, good heavens even a workout during school hours, what does she want to become? in the video in which she trains you can see some really remarkable muscles on her back, we don't have them like that, none of us, and not even my 20 year old cousins ​​have these bumps on their backs
Mike: How the hell is she getting hot? look at that boobs in that top, can't think of her training in a gym in front of other people with that huge tight breasts in that little white top, imagine how those giant boobs move while she trains
Eleonora: it is not fair that she does not come to school to train, Nunzia is becoming too much for all of us
Paul: if Nunzia continues to train so much, soon not all together we will be able to beat her, by now it's too late to start training to keep up, look how the heck she lifts, I want to try to lift the weights she lifts ...
Cristian: God she is beautiful, our Demi Moore with muscles, you can see her abs, how much I would like to ask her to touch them, it is incredible that she comes to school with us and has that body under her clothes
Federica: if she goes back to school tomorrow I ask her to touch those abs ... I've never had a guy with muscles, who knows what it's like to touch them ...
Arianna: I have to ask her how much those leggings cost, if they shape her ass so well who knows how they shape mine, I also want the likes on the photos showing my ass
Mike: she has already beaten us all with arm wrestling, indeed she has really massacred us two days ago by beating us one after the other without resting, she has made us all fly out of the circle, she is starting to recover even in the race, and in the last tug of war three of us had fallen, we only beat the girls after 10 minutes and surely the credit was her alone, I'm starting to be afraid of how strong she is

It was strange to meet my cousin in the morning in the gym, usually she always came with me in the afternoon and instead today she even skipped school.
Besides, I saw how she trained, she was even more determined and more "bad" than usual, she had a different light in her eyes. Her new coach gave her a much tougher schedule than she did with me, I saw her doing the exercises and I have to admit that you can already see the changes.
The guys around her were a mixture of admiration and disbelief, I'm sure some were even scared of what they were looking at. My cousin becomes beautiful every day, and the more she trains the more you notice the divisions of her muscle groups, now she does 10 pull-ups just to warm up, some guys don't get to do 8 with the perfect technique she has. I couldn't see well, but I think I saw her use the 12kg dumbbells for the single curl, I didn't want to look too closely not to give her the impression that I was controlling her.
My God, if she already uses 12kg dumbbells for single curl it's awesome, I only used them a few years ago, she can't have all this strength. None of the guys in the gym use 12kg for the single curl, she can't be stronger than all those guys bigger than her! And then they all look at her when she starts to bust. Men too. They don't know she's so young, they just see a beautiful teen with two huge boobs who trains and lifts more than the older guys!
It's so sexy, and I am her cousin!!!
I also learned that by now at school she has beaten all her friends, she has torn them up, and surely she will want to beat them all together at the tug of war, but this is impossible because a girl cannot be that strong. Or not?
When she has her first competition she will have to appear in front of everyone in a bikini, show her fantastic body to the whole world, the whole world will see this young copy of Demi Moore with big breasts and ... WITH MUSCLES !!!
How will her schoolmates react who have not even seen a girl in costume in front of them yet? how will the teachers who know they have a muscular girl in class react? probably stronger than them. How will I react in front of Nunzia if she becomes what I think she can become? How will I react in front of her sculpted abs?
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2021, 09:19:52 pm »
N "Hey mister photographer, have you seen my stories? what do you think of your future model?"
P "Hi Nunzia, no I haven't seen much today, I've been busy working some shots"
N "Pleeeeease, look now, I need your opinion"
P "Ok, give me 5 minutes"

In her stories.
The first: She is in the gym and she is doing some squats with 80kg - she is wearing blue leggings and white top - during the exercise, in the descending phase, the fabric of the leggings can be clearly seen pulling and becoming semi-transparent, leaving little room for imagination, even letting you see the black thong underneath (video)
The second: she is in the gym and she is doing some walking dumbbell lunges with 30kg and 30kg (video)
The third: she is in the gym and she is doing the leg press with 100kg (video)
The fourth: she is in the gym and he is doing some leg-curls - during the exercise, in the starting position, with the shot taken from behind, you can see the curves of the legs and butt (video)
The fifth: (photo) She is in the bathroom of the gym, she is standing in front of the mirror and is no longer wearing leggings, with the mobile phone in her hand, in the photo you can see her whole back naked and her butt is covered only by the microscopic thong
The sixth: (video) She is in the bathroom of the gym, she is standing in front of the mirror, she moves in front of the mirror with the boomerang effect, you can see her frontally sticking her tongue and swinging her hips, thanks to the top you can see increasingly hinted abdominals

His reactions:
I don't believe it, it's not possible, Nunzia went crazy, I didn't really expect a photo like this ... her ass is completely naked, everyone can see it, what will her friends think now at school? She is a beautiful girl, she is growing day by day, and now she is also sculpting her body with hours and hours of the gym. And now ... her ass! goodness she has a perfect ass, made of marble, as soon as this conversation ends I masturbate on this photo.
What do I answer you now? I have to be careful, I have to remember that she is just a little girl
A beautiful girl with a marble ass, but still a girl. And look at the boobs that are compressed in that top...
Gosh...

P: "I am very impressed... your progress is impressive, you are really using heavy weights"
N "Thank you, but what do you think of my body?"
P "Nunzia you have grown a lot lately, and I admit that the penultimate story struck me, I did not expect it"
N "hihihi, well I want to be like the models you photograph, what do you think of me now? I'm getting a lot of reactions for that photo"
P "Maybe it is too much, I mean: it's your ass, and it's beautiful, it's perfect but you are a little girl and maybe you should avoid putting these photos right now"
N "do you really think it's perfect?"
P - MY GOD, YES - "well you can believe me can't you? I'm used to seeing the best, see today's photos"
PLIN
PLIN
PLIN
P "and look at these backstage photos from the last race I went to"
PLIN
PLIN
PLIN
PLIN
N "My god, they are really perfect, how beautiful they are, I want to do this, I have to do it!!! Look"
PLIN (in the photo we always see Nunzia in the bathroom of the gym, as in the photo of the story, so always from the back but this time slightly to the side)
PLIN (second photo, Nunzia is still on her back and this time almost full length, only her feet are cut and part of her head)
PLIN (third photo, this time only with the thong, without the top, the back is naked as well as Nunzia's butt)
PLIN (a short video, in which we see Nunzia from the back again, without top, bare ass, as she tries to open her lats as in bodybuilding poses)
P - OH MY FUCKING..., she is totally crazy, she is naked, her ass is naked, and look at her back muscles, all these muscles at her young age, it's no human, she's so beautiful, I'm going crazy because of her, why she is sending these pictures to me? I can't resist, I have never seen a body like this, I love her ass, it's perfect -
P "My God Nunzia, these pictures are incredible, the video is illegal, I am in love"
N "Ahahaha, do you love me? really?"
P "No I mean... I'm in love with what I see, your body, I think you have some good muscles, you know"
N "I want more. I want to be absurdly muscular"
P -GASP-
P "well if you keep it up ..."
N "I will, stay tuned"
P - Luckily the conversation is over, I couldn't hold myself anymore, and then I immediately have to jerk off to these photos and videos, especially the material she sent just for me -

the next day, in the gym

"Cousin, I've seen your stories, maybe you're exaggerating don't you think?"
N "don't worry, everything under control, I know what I do"
"I'm not so sure you really know it, at first it was ok but now it seems overkill"
N "ah, are you referring to training? no no, don't worry, the coach always follows me and tells me that I am very inclined to this training"
"actually I was referring to the photo but ... yes, even the intense training seems too much for a girl of your age"
N "what's the point of buying a Ferrari and keeping it in the garage? if you have a Ferrari, you want to show it, right? and I now have a Ferrari, and everyone must know that I am coming to the world of bodybuilding"
N "oh, and for training I told you everything is ok, thank you for your interest, but I really am fine and I have never been better"
"Cuz, I hate to say it but... you have to stop this, it's too much"
N "Sorry but... you can't stop me. Ok let's do this: if I arm wrestle you, the question is closed. If you beat me, I go back to training with you and abandon this idea of ​​bodybuilding"
"Are you crazy? You can't beat me. I'm not one of your friends from school. I am older than you and I've been training longer than you"
N "I know. So... do we have a deal?"
"Ok, let's do it. It's absurd, but if this is necessary to make you quit, let's do it"

The challenge between the two cousins ​​begins with him immediately trying to push her onto the table. But to his great surprise, Nunzia resists that attack and seems not to give up an inch. Surprised by that resistance, he tries a new attack with all his strength, certainly this time to have the upper hand, but still the cousin seems not to want to give up and resists. It is at that point that he too has to resist her attack, who seems to have now gone into the counterattack and is pushing with all the strength she has in her body
- What the hell is my cousin's strength? When did she get so strong? Before she resisted me, twice, now she even pushes and I'm making a bestial effort to resist, and I don't know how long I can go on resisting this push, I hope she gets tired before me or it will be in pain... Damn, she doesn't give up, she seems at least as tired as me but she doesn't give up, and I'm afraid to look at her arm: I feel it pulsing, I hear the sound of her bicep making the maximum effort, I almost seem to feel a vein that is pulsating on her bicep -
The challenge for the two cousins ​​seems to last for hours, while in reality it lasts about three minutes. Three minutes that attracted the attention of many people in the gym: girls, boys, women, men, all incredulous to see the challenge between the young copy of Demi Moore and her older cousin who until recently was also her trainer. Attention that turns to disbelief when they see the older boy's arm slowly go down and they see the young Nunzia get up screaming with joy, who at the end of her strength has still got the better of the stronger sex, her older cousin, and to celebrate shows her biceps with an unexpected flex that seems to terrify her cousin, much more of Nunzia's arm in the challenge just won.
- Jesus, she beat me. I do not believe it. It is not possible. It can't be true that my little cousin is stronger than me, and it's not possible that she has those biceps!!! My God, what muscles does Nunzia have? -
"Congratulations, you beat me. I didn't think you were that strong. you have won: you can continue to do what you think is best for you. I sure can't stop you, not after this defeat. You are stronger than me, Nunzia"
N "Thanks big cousin. I wasn't sure I could do it with you, yesterday I beat the PE teacher in front of the whole class but ... you are more trained than him and I knew it would be more difficult"
"What you did?"
N "Yes, I had just beaten all the guys even making them use two hands, and I was shouting the superiority of us girls. When he said ' now don't overdo it, you are still the weaker sex, but you girls matured first and these things happen, then when your mates grow up you won't be able to beat any of them anymore ', I couldn't bear it and I said to him: ' so now I'll challenge you, teacher, and let's see who wins ', my friends couldn't believe what they had just heard, and they laughed. But when I beat him, after about two minutes, they no longer laughed. They all remained silent while the professor went to the bathroom to change and he was not as sporty as you in acknowledging my victory. The girls looked at me in amazement, the boys all had their eyes downcast and I cheered as I did with you: I showed my biceps and said ' no one beats these, no one can beat my muscles anymore '. Do you know what the boys said during the challenge? 'Please professor don't lose', ' please professor don't get beaten ', ' Professor, please, you must prove that we are the strongest ', and other similar... But do you know what they got with those sentences? To make me want victory even more. Their prayers to their 'idol' stirred me up the most."

The match between Nunzia and his cousin it didn't go unnoticed, and someone at the gym recorded it and posted it in their stories, tagging her.
Who obviously shared it in her stories.
And all his classmates saw it, incredulous ...

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2021, 05:42:44 pm »
Very good 💪. I hope that next chapter arrives soon

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2021, 12:27:48 pm »
Rimini wellness is the most important sporting event in Italy.
Every year, for 4 days, this event is organized in a huge structure, the Rimini Fair.
During those 4 days, visitors can train in the ways they prefer, as all the sports federations are present and offer their trainings in the various stands.
You can find teachers of boxing, fencing, pilates, yoga, gymnastics, and, of course, there is no lack of bodybuilding. Inside the fair, in fact, there are many manufacturers of training tools who present the new machines and let them try them out. In addition, of course, to a well-stocked gym and two stages for two different federations that organize the competitions in those days.
During the Rimini wellness you can meet the greatest Italian athletes and some foreign guests. It is the event that photographers above all expect to be able to shoot with athletes from all over Italy who otherwise would never be able to meet, and to discover, at times, new talents who are growing ...

Needless to say, for the past few months, the little bodybuilding star that many have been waiting for and wanted to meet, is little Nunzia.

Nunzia, on the other hand, informed by her photographer friend of the event, had been seeking the consent of her parents for months to go to the fair at least one day. After countless promises, recommendations and cries, she managed to snatch a yes from her parents. One day only. Round trip by train. Accompanied by her cousin, or, alternatively, by at least two bar three friends of their trust.
Unfortunately, her cousin would not have accompanied her (for reasons not very clear ...), so her only alternative was her friends. She had to find at least two. One was Cristian who would surely come (she had understood for months now that he had a crush on her), but the other was to be found. Quickly.

Boys' chat

Cristian "Guys who wants to accompany Nunzia to Rimini? I think I can, I have seen the photos on the internet and it seems to be really beautiful as a manifestation"
John "Are you interested in the event or Nunzia? tell us the truth"
Cristian "Both of them. I admit. And I don't understand what's wrong with it. You've all seen her in the last few stories. She has a marble ass. And she often shows it now in her profile. Maybe in Rimini I will be able to admire it live ..."
Paul "Nothing to object. Nunzia is more and more beautiful, now with long hair she is even more Demi Moore and it seems she has no problem showing her body. And you're right: she has an unbeatable ass that always shows naked in stories"
Paul "Yes, but she's exaggerating with this training story. She hardly comes to school, she always trains, and when she flexes her muscles in stories she looks like a man"
Mike "A man with huge boobs"
Cristian "...and a perfect face"
John "You are in love with her"
Cristian "Maybe. So?"
John "As you want man"
Paul "I don't quite understand how this thing works. Why does she want to go there so much? And what should we do?"
Cristian "She told me she wants to go because a photographer friend of hers wants to take some shots, and then to meet other famous athletes, to see the competitions, to train with the best bodybuilders in Italy, in short: to have material to put on social media"
Mike "So ... did you talk to her?"
Cristian "Yes. Because I want to go. And I have something to say to my parents"
Paul "Ok but... why us?"
Cristian "Because she is a girl, we are young but if we go together it is more safe, her cousin does not want to accompany her"
John "For training... I'll tell you what will happen: you will go and see her making her comfortable all day, talking to older people, and not worthy of a look, except to ask you to take pictures of her while she trains"
Cristian "Again. Maybe. So? just to take some pictures of her while she trains and show her ass, I like to go to Rimini"
Mike "I think I can"
Cristian "Perfect, I warn her immediately"
John "It's June, but it's Christmas for you man..."
Cristian "you're getting boring, you can't stand that Nunzia arm wrestled you, that not even two arms against one were able to stop her from humiliation"
John "She cheated! she beat the teacher too, it's not possible, she's just a girl of our age, she can't be that strong, and I hate who cheats"
Mike "She beat us all at the tug of war too, did she cheat there too? you've seen her stories, you know how much she trains"
John "Just a play of light, her muscles are not what you think, but you are too busy with her tits and ass to understand"
Paul "The tug of war..."
John "Oh, fuck you all"

Cristian "All right, Mike is coming too, so your parents are quiet and let you go, are you happy?"
Nunzia "I am very happy, thank you Cristian, thank you very much, I can't wait to leave, I have two weeks to train even more intensely and to be found even better by my photographer friend"
Cristian "If you train even more you carry us in your arms, eheheh"
PLIN (picture: Nunzia is in front of the screen, probably with her mobile phone placed somewhere and the self-timer, wearing only the sports bra and leggings, and flexing her biceps)
Nunzia "A present for you"
Cristian "My god" - she is half naked, her boobs are huge, how big they are? -
Nunzia "What?"
Cristian "You are something. I don't know what to say" - you are a goddess, I love your big muscles and big boobs -
Nunzia "Say something, am I big enough?"
Cristian "Nunzia I'm totally hooked on your muscles, Nunzia, your abs are becoming more and more visible, but do you have 4 or 6 cubes?"
Nunzia "They are 4 but... they will be 6"
Cristian "Your biceps... Now I know how you beat all of us, it's impossible for us to think we can beat those weapons of yours"
Nunzia "Are you serious?"
Cristian "Well... I don't want to make fun of a girl with all those muscles" - and so beautiful -
Nunzia "You are so kind, thank you, I tell it to my parents, and to the photographer, and... I have to do a lot of things, XOXO"
Cristian "Have a good day" - thanks to you for the invitation, I will not sleep there at the thought of this adventure, to be able to enjoy your presence for a whole day, moreover: to train you will be half naked, God how much I hope to see you with your ass out while you shoot with the photographer -

Nunzia "Mister photographer, all solved, I will come to Rimini with two of my friends from school, so we can finally take all the photos you want, what do I bring?"
Photographer "I am very glad, can't wait, you can bring a top and short shorts, or leggings, as you want, I'll take pictures of you while you work out, and afterwards, with a nice pumped body" - YES!!!, YES I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
N "I am very happy, I am sure you will take beautiful pictures of me, I will train even harder these two weeks"
P "I will try not to let you down, and I am sure that these two weeks you will be doing the extras in the gym" - I can't imagine that I will be able to shoot with such a small girl with a body like hers, and if in two weeks she gets better again ... -
N "I'll do for you!!! can I bring my swimsuit too?"
P "You can, but I don't know if we will be able to use it, you have to consider if we are in with the times, if you want to do everything ..." - I PRAY to see you with your bikini, I will pay to have some shoot with your naked ass -
N "You are right. Ok we'll see, thank you. See you soon, at least"
P "Bye"

Offline placeboman1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2021, 04:44:12 am »
nice story. glad to see your english improved as well

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2021, 10:26:23 pm »
During the two weeks before leaving for the fair, Nunzia, as expected, had intensified her training, even agreeing with her coach who wanted her ready to get noticed at that important sporting event. More workouts meant more IG posts and more stories, with Nunzia increasingly at ease as the social fitness star. More posts and more stories means more people interested in knowing her, it means the world of the web impressed by that little girl with a face similar to Demi Moore and an increasingly big and defined body, with enormous breasts and an unstoppable desire to become a bodybuilder. And the people interested in her were regularly satisfied by Nunzia, who did not mind showing all her progress. And everyone really means everyone. Almost.
In fact, Nunzia did not miss anything: small videos of her workouts, photos of her showing abs, biceps, shoulders, back, quadriceps, buttocks ... In a short time Nunzia's followers increased, mostly boys but also men, and an ever-increasing number of girls, too. Many were attracted by her natural beauty in general, others by the size of her breasts, others by muscle fetishists, but some were also haters.
"you look like a man", "you are exaggerating", "you have more muscles than my 23-year-old boyfriend, that's disgusting", "easy to have that physique with photoshop", etc...

Cristian and Mike the more the event approached (and therefore the departure with Nunzia), the more their expectation grew. The two classmates of the young web star spent their days imagining what would happen that day in Rimini: what she would wear, what she would do, etc. Maybe they also thought of the possibility of being thanked in a particular way by Nunzia, who might have granted them a kiss on the cheek, and maybe even more. Especially Cristian kept thinking about that day. He kept looking at Nunzia's profile and fantasizing with his imagination.

- It's amazing how big Nunzia has become, who knows what she will wear that day. Maybe a tight, low-cut top to show her breasts and short enough to reveal her abs. And then the shorts to show the thighs. Or maybe the leggings that highlight that beautiful ass of hers. Or better still, maybe with the photographer she will wear a thong like that of the recent stories ... My God, look at that marble ass she has!, it's totally naked, it's her ass, it's perfect, I want to see it by live, I will use my smartphone to take thousands of photos of her booty. Can't wait to see how really strong she is, she says she can curl 14kg now, she said this by answering the many questions they asked her in the 'question box'. And she also said she is 1.65m high, she has grown and now we are equal tall, but... she is incredibly stronger than me, and she has those MUSCLES. I can't believe she has MUSCLES. I can't believe she has BIG MUSCLES. She beat everyone: first she beat us one by one in arm wrestling, then she beat the physical education teacher, then she beat her cousin, finally she beat us all together in the tug of war. One against ten. I can't wait... I want to see her... I want to see her MUSCLES by live. I want to see her big breasts in a tiny top -

The day of Rimini Wellness

When Mike and Cristian saw Nunzia waiting for them at the station they were quite disappointed. Although it was a hot June day, Nunzia wore a rather heavy white sweatshirt, complete with a hood, to protect her from the cold. The sweatshirt totally covered her shapes. You could slightly sense the size of her breasts despite the sweatshirt, but there was no trace of everything else, of the muscles. Under the sweatshirt there were shorts that showed her beautiful legs quite well, but they weren't excessively short, they were normal gym shorts, very tight, black, but which did not allow you to guess the butt. Not at that moment, at least.
What did not betray their expectations was, as always, Nunzia's wonderful face. She had grown in features too, and that day she was particularly radiant, which gave her an extra touch. Their young Demi also had freckles on her nose and cheeks that enhanced her already beautiful ice-green eyes. The hair was no longer a "Ghost" style bob but was longer, more like how Demi Moore wore it in "About last night": long hair below the shoulders and with bangs.
During the train ride Mike and Cristian tried to talk a little with Nunzia about what they would do at the fair, but they realized that she too did not have a precise plan, but they would go around like all the visitors, try the various stands, and things like that. Obviously their goal was to understand if Nunzia would undress. And how much. And when.
Nunzia only knew that her photographer friend would contact her, then there were some who said they were in charge of some clothing stands who wanted to talk to her about some collaborations, but she wasn't sure if they were serious proposals, and so she said nothing about it.
When she fell asleep a little, the two friends immediately looked at her whole figure with an attentive eye, they squared her shapes from under the sweatshirt, and stopped above all to look at her legs. Those wonderful shapely legs. The calves had a human anatomy book shape, two diamonds coming out of their insertion and touching each other with their outermost toe, gnarled knees led to the next admiration of two thighs on which every man would wanted to die. The quads were truly remarkable. Mike and Cristian both played soccer, so they had quite developed legs, but what they noticed left them speechless. They were both dressed in shorts for the gym, so their legs, while sitting, were bare as well. And close to Nunzia's legs it was evident that they were not in the least comparable. Nunzia had thicker thighs, her muscles were incredibly more visible than theirs.
Finally the 3 boys arrived at the fair.
As always, there were a lot of people. At the entrance they took a sort of map to orient themselves inside the structure. Four huge pavilions divided into five blocks each to host an incredible number of stands. Inside the stands there were all kinds of activities: sports, clothing, itineraries, catering. The sports present were the most varied: boxing, MMA, karate, weightlifting, running, fencing, and of course also bodybuilding. There were also military routes, spinning areas, small pools full of water for aquatic training, and so on. To identify the various areas, on the map the pavilions were divided with the letters A, B, C, D and the areas inside them with the numbers from 1 to 5.
When Nunzia entered the fair she immediately published two stories, one alone and the other with her two friends, both to say the same thing:
"I've finally arrived at the fair!"

Only a few minutes passed after those two stories on her IG profile, which immediately began to get answers on her cell phone.
"Nike stand, come and visit us at B3"
"Boxeur De Rues at C1, come now to try our training and see our clothing"
"Adidas in A2, what are you waiting for?"
"Area D4: come and get involved with our functional circuit"
"All the new Panatta equipment for the gym in A4, we are waiting for you"
"Training with master Fabrizio for 30 minutes of spinning: zone B2"
and others...

Nunzia looked at her friends and said "Let's go, let's start the tour", took off her sweatshirt, turned again and went towards the first pavilion followed by their incredulous looks.
Mike and Cristian saw her put the sweatshirt back in her backpack, remaining with a very tight and rather short sleeveless red top. Her arms, her shoulders, her abs, the shape of her lats, everything was an explosion of muscles. Tying her hair in a ponytail, she raised her arms and contracted them for a few seconds, also revealing the size of her biceps and the incredible shape of her V shape: very narrow hips that rose and widened more and more towards the shoulders.
Cristian spoke to Mike in a low voice, making sure that only he could hear him: "my god, have you seen it?"
Mike did the same: "She is huge, I didn't know she was so muscular"
Cristian: "We are with a goddess, Mike"
Mike "A goddess with big boobs"

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2021, 04:11:46 pm »
Inside the fair

While Mike and Cristian were still incredulous in front of Nunzia's body, their classmate had already decided the first stand to go to.
It was a stand of powdered products, proteins and other related things.
They had organized a contest. A group of people to challenge each other in the plank position with a kind of bucket (containing proteins) on their backs. A challenge to resist, therefore, and the winner, the last one left on the plank with the bucket on his back, would have won some products.
Nunzia "Guys do we do it? you participate too, right?"
Mike and Cristian looked at each other and gave each other a sign of understanding: they both knew how to stay on the plank and were quite resistant. They also saw the other challengers and no one seemed great. Three women and four men. The most physique looked like one of the three women, a girl of about 25 with very pronounced abs.
The ten contenders started at the same time in the plank position and the organizers placed the buckets, weighing about 5 kilos, on their backs at the same time. The first to surrender were two men and three women. Then it was Mike and the other man's turn. There remained Nunzia, Cristian and the girl with the sculpted abs. Nunzia looked Cristian in the eye and gave him an encouraging smile. That smile and those beautiful eyes made Cristian break down for a moment who wanted to win at any cost. But despite his best efforts, it was he who gave in first among the three remaining. It was a challenge between women. Or rather: between a woman and a girl. Another three minutes passed before we had the winner. It was the woman with the abs who gave up first, and Nunzia won that first contest with a smile on her lips, as if all the effort had already passed.
"Yessss, my first trophy, I want many more!"
Nunzia's smile was contagious, she was even more beautiful, and despite the defeat Mike and Cristian were also happy for their incredible friend.

Finished cheering for the victory, Nunzia immediately saw the second stand she wanted to visit.
It was a stand of a brand of clothes for the gym: tops, shorts, t-shirts, vests, headbands, etc.
It was also one of those who had contacted her in PM, but she wanted to ignore it and look at their clothing, perhaps waiting to be recognized.
Every now and then she took a t-shirt or a top and showed it to her friends, asking if they liked it before buying it, with that typical little girl way, very flirtatious...
She was about to leave when a voice stopped her from behind
"Hey, your name is Nunzia, by any chance?"
"Yes, it is, and you..?"
"I am the manager of this stand, I contacted you some time ago"
The conversation between the two continued for a few minutes, while Cristian and Mike could not help but wait, incredulous to hear that dialogue between an adult man and their friend as they talked about sponsoring products simply by trying them. When the man pointed to some costumes as well as leggings and T-shirts, the two boys winced. Or rather: they got horny. They got very horny. This is because they began to imagine Nunzia having to try those bikinis in front of everyone...
To their displeasure, the conversation seemed to end there. And Nunzia immediately moved on to another stand which was a little further on.

It was one of the many martial arts stands, where beginners could try the basics of boxing with the masters.
The three friends each had an individual lesson with one of the masters, when they finished and began to prepare to choose the next stand, here comes a boy of about 30 years.
"I am sorry... Are you... Nunzia? Right?"
"Yes, I am"
For the second time Cristian and Mike were cut off from the conversation.
"My God, it's incredible, you are really... really beautiful and, ehm, please don't judge me, but... you are truly remarkable as ...ehm...muscles"
"Oh, thank you, you follow me, I suppose"
"Yes, I admit it. I am your fan. And... can I ask you...?"
"What?"
The boy showed his cell phone in camera mode, and handed it to Cristian, but without saying anything because of too much shame and hoping for a quick, as well as positive, response from Nunzia
"Oh... oh, yes, you can, sure, it's the first time someone asked me a photo, I am very happy to do it"
"Thank you, thank you very much"
Cristian was obviously incredulous but tried to hide his embarrassment and took the photo
"It's good but... can I ask you one more picture? this time you alone but... can you do... the bicep flex? Please, I have dreamed of it for months"
"Sure, don't worry, are you ready to clic? This is for you"
Nunzia smiled and flexed her right bicep.
This time, no one could hide the surprise, or the embarrassment in Mike's case, or the excitement in both of them
"My god, your bicep is... is... big, Nunzia, I knew it was but... not so much...thank you, thank you so much, I am happy now, you made my day, I... I am lucky and... - looking at Mike and Cristian - you guys are lucky to have a friend like her who can protect you with all those muscles"
Mike and Cristian were astonished. Without words. And a little excited by those words. They weren't quite ready to hear that phrase.
Nunzia smiled and greeted the boy.
"So, my lucky friends, are you ready for the next stand?"

This time it was a military stand, where participants could compete in some typical navy seals circuits.
Mike "Aren't you putting yourself a little too much in Demi Moore? Do you want to be 'G.I.Jane'?"
Nunzia "Ahahah, no, silly, look: you can participate in groups of three, whoever finishes the course first wins"
Cristian "Ok but... we have never tried it, we do not know how it is"
Nunzia "So? Let's try, let's have fun, we don't have to win. And anyway ... you have me in your group, this time!"
Nunzia winked at her friends and turned to go and register for the race.
There were 4 other groups on their shift, again there didn't seem to be any contenders out of reach. One was made up of two girls and a boy, all quite fit but without significant physicality. In the second, there were three girls, who all seemed to be regular gym-goers, but quite normal. The third group consisted of two boys and a girl, one of the two boys was actually quite athletic, but the other two were far too puny. Only the fourth group seemed to be the most accredited: three boys, one of whom was very fit, one simply fit, and the third was however overweight, therefore certainly very slow.
The circuit was structured as follows: tire flip, tire farmer walk, monkey bar, sled with weight in front and 10 pull up. Each group chose the order of the participants, and alternating the groups among themselves, so that on the course there were always 5 competitors, one for each group.
Nunzia "Mike you go first, Cristian you go second, and in the end I go"
Mike "As you want, but I don't assure you anything"
Cristian "I don't even know if I can finish it, it seems very difficult"
Nunzia "That's why I will go last, in order to make up for the time lost by you, ihihih"
The first members of the 5 groups left, and Mike made a time less than two competitors, managing to finish before the other two. So an honorable third place out of 5. Then the second competitors left, and Cristian also finished third out of five, but without being able to finish the monkey bar. It was the moment of the last competitors. Each group had left what appeared to be everyone's best competitors for the last race.
When the race started everyone was impressed by Nunzia's speed in completing the various exercises. Especially when lifting the tire and pushing it forward you could perfectly see her biceps swelling and filling with veins, in the monkey bar instead it was her back that seemed about to explode. During the farmer walk it was her abs that came to life inside her body. Not only was Nunzia overtaking the other 4 competitors with ease but she was pushing hard to make up for the time lost by Cristian and Mike. A luminous scoreboard was marking the times of the 5 groups, and slowly Nunzia was making up for the lost seconds. When she finished the push-ups before all four competitors who started with her, she went between Mike and Cristian waiting for the end of the other competitors' courses, looking at the lighted board hoping to have been quick enough to have gained seconds not recoverable by the others. For the first time Mike and Cristian felt the hardness of Nunzia's body on their skin. The two boys were already incredulous in front of the explosion of strength and muscles of their beautiful friend, now they were listening to her breathlessness due to the effort, and finally here is also the proof that Nunzia's muscles were not only for embellishment. They were tough. They were like marble.
And in the end they won. Nunzia, won.
Like at school, like at the tug of war when she beat all the guys pretty much by herself.
When Nunzia saw the luminous board announcing the victory, she instinctively hugged her friends, who now felt not only how hard their friend's muscles were, but also how unstoppable her strength was.
Cristian "Ouch"
Mike "Hey..."
Nunzia "Oh? Oh, sorry, I'm sorry, are you ok? We won! Are you happy? We are great!"
Cristian "Well, to be honest... you won, we don't do..."
Nunzia "Oh c'mon, we are a team! And we have so many stand to..."
She was completing the phrase when two girls approached and talked with Nunzia
"Are you the young Nunzia, right?"
"Uh? Oh, yes, I am, and you...?"
"We are two followers of yours. Can we have a picture together?"
"Yes, sure, you can"
Again, Cristian used the cellular of an unknown person to take a picture about her friend.
"Thank you Nunzia, you are a great motivator for us, you are so strong, we saw you win the race, you know? we saw it all, and although your friends didn't help you at all, you managed to win this race"
"You are great, did you see how big the boy came after you? yet you humiliated him, what strength, what muscles you have!"
"Thank you, it's important for me, I didn't know I was... thank you, and always train, girls!"
"Sure, bye"
"Bye bye"
Nunzia watched the two girls go away and was already thinking about the next stand. While Cristian and Mike began to understand that that day was Nunzia's day, and they were simply two extras who could enjoy the good fortune of admiring a girl so out of the ordinary.

"Nunzia!"
Nunzia was taken by surprise by the voice that pronounced her name. She turned and saw a man approach her smiling. The man had a reflex around his neck which he took with his right hand to show it. Nunzia understood.
"MISTER PHOTOGRAPHER!"
"Yes I am, how are you?"
"I'm fine, they are Cristian and Mike, they are with me"
"Ok, are you ready for me? Are you ready to shot?"
"Oh...ok..yes...SURE, YES!, I am ready, what I have to do? okay how I'm dressed?"
The photographer smiled and answered.
Mike and Cristian felt their hearts skip a beat. It was finally time for photos. Would she have undressed? Would she put on a costume? Or better: in underwear? They felt their cocks rise at the thought of what could happen from now on ...

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2021, 03:04:17 pm »
Nunzia followed the photographer, Mike and Cristian followed Nunzia, the group stopped at the Panatta stand where a gym was organized with all the equipment concentrated in a space of about twenty square meters.
P: "We shoot here, so you can warm up using some gear, train like I'm not there, and eventually maybe do some standard poses in the background of the stage over there."
N: "Ok, as you want" then she turned to Mike and Cristian: "Would you mind waiting for me here? Maybe watch as we shoot"
Of course she could have told her friends to take a walk if they wanted, or to train while they waited, but Nunzia wanted just that: her friends to watch her as she posed.
N "Aaaand maybe if you want you can make some small backstage videos with your mobile phone of him photographing me, so then you send it to me and I use your videos in my stories, okay?"
Again, Nunzia could have made him make those mini videos with her cell phone, but she wanted exactly that: that they use their cell phone to keep the memory of that experience. And so as not to risk that the two boys messing around with her cell phone and looking at private photos.
Mike and Cristian looked at each other with a nod of assent.
- I will make billions of videos, especially if she undresses, I have been waiting for this moment for about a month I have not missed it for anything in the world - Cristian's thoughts
- I was sure that Cristian would have liked to stay and look at her, in reality I want it too, since we are here she has been doing nothing but winning contests and being taken by people she does not know for a photo as if she were a star, I just want to see why everyone is get hooked on her love of the gym - Mike's thoughts
P "ok, start with a little pump using what you find, even bodyweight if you want, like with push-ups, squats, pull-ups, whatever you want, I follow you and sprint, don't mind me"
Nunzia started with some stretching and then did ten push-ups, ten pull-ups, one minute in the plank position, and ten jump lunges.
Her body seemed to immediately respond to the requests received, also thanks to the various workouts she had done so far in the stands, what Mike and Cristian saw was a real "muscle awakening" of their beautiful friend.
P: "perfect, let's move on to the actual training. How about making your followers happy and training your arms?"
N "Yessss, I agree"
Cristian's heart leapt. He wanted to see just that. Nunzia while she trains her arms...
P "Let's start with the triceps machine, use the single arm ring, perform the movement slowly and when you reach the end of the stroke hold a little longer than normal holding the position so that I can photograph your muscle well at its maximum effort"
Nunzia calibrated the machine to use 10 kg
P "What? No way."
He smiled and changed the weight: 15 kg
N "Ok, I think I can handle this"
Nunzia began to pull the 15 kg down and her arm immediately seemed to explode from the effort. Mike and Cristian were not very close so as not to be in the way but even from further away they could admire what was happening in the arm of their school friend. Even from their position you could see a small ball going up and down, starting from the deltoid and reaching above the elbow, and eventually becoming bigger and bigger, more and more rocky, they saw Nunzia suffer in the face as they had never seen her do before. Nunzia was angry, she was taking all the breath she had out of her mouth, and her arm seemed about to explode. Then she changed arms. And it began again with just as much suffering. At the end of the repetitions of the second arm, Nunzia's volume seemed to have increased, as if there was a sort of aura around her, which the more air she pulled out from the effort, the more her body responded. Mike and Cristian could not see it clearly from their position, also because they were intent on admiring Nunzia's breasts too, but her pectorals were starting to respond and to highlight  ...
P "Good, now you can do some shoulders: side openings"
N "10 kg and 10 kg are enough?"
P "I was hoping you could use at least 12 kg and 12 kg"
N "I can"
P "Well... so: do it"
Nunzia began her series of 10 repetitions, her face was more and more suffering and angry at the same time, concentrated to perform the exercise correctly. By the time she finished the reps and let her arms go to her sides her volume was DEFINITELY increased. And this time Mike and Cristian clearly noticed it too.
"What muscles!" the photographer sighed in a low voice, but Nunzia heard him anyway and noticed the reaction on his face: incredulity and admiration were printed on that man's face at the sight of Nunzia's body. In leaving her arms at her sides, in fact, her rounded and voluminous shoulders were now clearly visible, coming out of the arm by a few centimeters, with the hinted veins that were now running on her biceps, and the abdominals clearly visible at the greatest moment 'puff of air' from her mouth. She noticed the reaction and laughed weakly, then turned imperceptibly to Mike and Cristian aware of having reached a notable pump, looking for a reaction from them too. The dismay in the eyes of her photographer friend was not enough for her, she also wanted something from her friends. For their part, Mike and Cristian had turned pale but tried to hide their reactions. Cristian had managed to film that very moment, the one in which Nunzia at the end of the exercise had let herself go with her arms, had blown hard, and her body had reached an incredible level of pumping with the abs clearly visible.
- I was able to take the best moment. Oh my God I can't wait to go home, see it a thousand times, and masturbate to exhaustion. I managed to save Nunzia's muscle explosion in a video. How beautiful she is! She's amazing with that model face, those crazy big boobs, and now she also has muscles that look like those of a super athlete - Cristian thought.
P "It's time for biceps"
C - MY GOD -
M - YES -
N "Ok, incline dumbbell curl? or dumbbell hammer curl? or barbell curl?"
P "Barbell curl"
N "20 kg?"
P "To start. Yes"
C - 20 kg? are she crazy? It's no possibile -
Nunzia began to perform the exercise. And immediately we began to see the veins swelling on her biceps, the very volume of her biceps was increasing visibly. Her abs were also now reacting faster and not only drying out making way for increasingly noticeable dividing lines of what was a wonderful, albeit asymmetrical, six pack.
P "Christ! It's incredible"
Nunzia smiled and looked at him.
N "I can try 30kg"
P "What? I was kidding, you can't use the 30kg barbell, it's too much, you can hurt yourself, no need don't worry, I already have a good number of photos"
N "I can. Let my try. A few repetitions"
C "Nunzia, please, don't... you can hurt yourself"
M - ... -
N "Are you ready?"
At maximum effort, taking out all the air she had, Nunzia began the series with 30 kg of barbell. Her biceps immediately started pumping and bowling balls exploding up her arm... 1, 2, ...The veins on her biceps had turned a deep dark color and had become at least a couple of millimeters thick outside the skin, and the more she contracted her biceps the more they seemed to come out... 3, 4...The abs was now in their best shape. Six cubes divided by clearly visible, though not yet very deep, grooves, and a small vein began to run on the lower abdomen... 5...The shoulders were filling with streaks, three of which clearly visible to the naked eye and from a distance, the shape had become even more rounded, while the pectorals were now contracted and formed three horizontal lines on those enormous breasts... 6...The forearms were also expanding with an extra layer on the outside, and the veins were now an electrical circuit, but under the skin, also visible in the video that Cristian had stopped shooting. Nunzia did the seventh repetition and stopped making the dumbbell bounce in a very brutal way on the ground, gave a sort of battle cry, satisfied with her performance, and looked into the eyes with the most satisfied expression in the world first the photographer, then Cristian , then Mike.
"Why didn't you shoot until the end?"
Cristian shivered with fear upon hearing that question. That beautiful classy friend was at the time a monster full of muscles. And the absurd size of her boobs was no longer enough to make her human. If Nunzia had wanted to kill him, at that moment, she could have done it without him being in the least able to prevent her.
"I did... about half of it... and it turned out... very nice, really!" Cristian said
"Thank you, how nice, thank you very much" Nunzia's expression was immediately relaxed, sunny again, her face was once again that masterpiece of all time to look at and fall in love with, and there was no trace of the former intimidating expression, which perhaps was only due to the enormous effort just made
P "I'm impressed but... let's not waste this pump, look at me, give me a pose with double biceps"
P "now on your back, double biceps again"
P "Look at me and smile, and make a single bicep flex"
P "turn towards me, contract your abs as hard as you can, come on, you have an exaggerated abdomen now, look at that muscles, you have 6 cubes Nunzia, incredible"
P "Amazing, now make me a most muscular"
P - my God, look at those huge tits, how I want to see her naked -
P "Yes, good, blow up these bibs, look there how evident they are now"
P "Nunzia you are incredible, I knew you had become big, but I did not imagine you were that big, you are all muscles, you are a goddess, keep contracting those wonderful biceps"
P "Turn around again and open your lats, put your hands on your hips, good like that, God but you're a 4-door wardrobe"
P "Ok, we finished"
N "Thank you so much, I will waiting for your pictures"
P "Tomorrow, maybe, I'll send you something"
N "Hey guys, I think it's time to come back or we'll lost our train"
Mike and Cristian looked at their phone. She was right. Time had flown by and they hadn't even noticed it looking at their friend while she was shooting with that photographer. They had been waiting for her. They had stayed there for her. The star of the Rimini fair.

Cristian "I can not sleep"
Nunzia "Hey, how are you? Thanks for being with me today, I owe you a favor"
C "my pleasure. but it remains that now I can not sleep"
N "why?"
C "It's about what I saw. And what he said to you"
N "I don't understand"
C "You know... Nunzia I am impressed. You are so big. You are strong. Nunzia I don't know if I can but... I have to say it: you have those muscles, and they are very very big"
N "Oh thank you, really? and you like them?"
C "I think I like them so much"
N "And you are sad because you couldn't look at my ass because I didn't put on a costume, right?"
C "Nunzia I am not so... I really like what I saw, I am looking at the videos, you know"
N "Hihihi, ok, so... you don't care to look at my butt. I understand."
C "Ok it's hard to believe but..."
N "You'll see it. You'll see it at my first race. When I will always be in costume, a micro costume, all the time, and with my muscles on display, swollen, pumped, polished, but in the meantime, here are some little gifts"
PLIN
PLIN
PLIN
PLIN
N "And now, good night"

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2021, 03:09:13 am »
Very good as usual. I hope new chapters will come very soon

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2021, 08:21:47 pm »
in the first photo Nunzia is with the red top she wore to the fair but without the shorts, you can see the black panties, and she is facing the mirror while showing her biceps
in the second photo Nunzia is still in the red top, still in her underwear, and shows off her abs
in the third photo Nunzia is from behind, has a red top, and is in her underwear, most likely on her toes, showing all the beauty of her ass
in the last photo Nunzia is from behind, with her underpants, but naked on top, and covers with one arm the size of her huge boobs, hair moved from the other arm to leave the neck uncovered, and her ass can only be seen because it is cut halfway from the edge of the photo

The photos were most likely taken upon returning home from the fair. In addition to her nakedness, all the muscles of her body as a super-developed girl are very well visible, especially in the fourth one you can see a sort of geographical map drawn by the muscles of the back. The lats already seem to form the V-shape typical of bodybuilders, the delts come out slightly from the arm dividing clearly from the biceps and triceps, the increasingly evident veins begin to form heavy lines to follow with the eyes. The cubes of the abdominals start to be from a number of 4 to a number of 6 incredibly visible even from km away.

Cristian

why did she send me these 4 photos? they are too sexy, her breasts are so evident in this photo, and she is beautiful... it is incredible that such a beautiful girl is in my class, she is beautiful, she has the clearest and most intense eyes in the world, the freckles make her even more intriguing, and she has developed an extraordinary strength... I still can't believe that she is so strong, that she beat all of us, the professor, her cousin, and today at the fair she got involved with older people who have been training for years... her opponents may not have been the best but they were still older men than her who have been training for much longer than her, yet she has proven to be much stronger than all of them, especially in the military circuit she has practically beaten the other groups by alone... and she beat them thanks to her huge muscles, a little girl who comes to school with me has muscles that we can't even dream of having in our whole life... where on earth could we hope to find muscles like Nunzia's?
And then that photographer ... he exalted her poses, he made her do any pose just to photograph Nunzia showing her muscles, she pumped them up to the impossible, when she did the 'most muscular' pose everyone who was training turned around to see her. I noticed the looks of the athletes on her, they were incredulous in front of that body and all that beauty, if they had known that everything belonged to a girl who still goes to school who knows what they would have thought... I will watch this video billions of times, I was lucky enough to be able to accompany her and record this backstage with my mobile phone, of course if she had taken off her shorts and had also shown her butt ...
She talked about a competition where she'll be in a bikini all day ... where she'll show her muscles ... I have to go, I don't know what it is and what it is about, but if Nunzia wears a bikini I want to see her, and maybe I can even take some pictures of her, oh my God I can't think of Nunzia in a bikini showing her muscles

One month later

In the gym

N "Hi cuz"
C "Nunzia, how are you?"
N "Fine, do you know the news?"
C "No, what about?"
N "I'm going to compete the next month. Will you come to see me?"
C - Christ, then she's really serious, she wants to compete and show off her body on stage - "Yes, I can't miss my little cousin on stage"
N "Oh, you're so sweaty, do you remember when you wanted to stop me from doing these races? did you see that you were wrong?"
C - Yep, I didn't want my little cousin to get stronger than me, but at this point ... I'm really curious to see her in a bikini on stage, I will be able to enjoy her body like anyone else and take a thousand photos - "Apparently you managed to reach your goal, I'm happy"
N "I will reach my goal when they give me the first place cup, and to get it I still have to work hard, that's why today I do a double workout, I have to pump these friends of mine", saying it, Nunzia did a double flex of biceps through her white top, and despite the long (but very tight) sleeves, two mountains of extraordinary muscles were immediately evident
C - Oh my goodness, how much have those biceps grown? it's absurd that they belong to my little, beautiful cousin - "Very good Nunzia, they are grown from the last time"
N "You mean since I arm wrestled you? yes, they have definitely grown, and above all I am much stronger"
C - Damn, if she still says she beat me easily and got even stronger, I can't hold my hard on, especially because today she really seems to have forgotten the bra under her top - "So, have you finished your second workout yet?"
N "No, I still have to start, and since you're here we can train together like old times, will you?"
C - Jeeez, so she didn't train? with that pumped body still has to train? if I train with her I risk a bad impression - "I thought you were done, you were all ... how to put it?"
N "...PUMPED? Hihihi, I'm always so pumped up now, what do you think I'm going to finish second in the race? my muscles have grown a lot in these months"
C - and again, if she will continue to talk about her muscles during training I will not be able to do anything, look at that abdominals that she has under that giant breast that she finds herself, I hope that now she will go and change her clothes - "Ok Nunzia, I wait for you to start together"
N "why do you have to wait? I'm ready, let's warm up"
C "I thought you wanted to change..."
N "this is my gym clothing, why should i change? I certainly don't go around with leggings and tops usually"
C - ...fuck... - "Ok, let's go"
C - damn, under the top she really forgot her bra, those are her nipples, my cousin has two gigantic boobs, damn, it's too sexy a situation even for me being her cousin -
C - she has really changed in this period: look at the lats you can see, from the white top you can see everything in transparency, she has a back full of explosive muscles, when have I ever had muscles like hers? if I had those muscles I would be adored by lots of girls -
C - and what an ass that you see thanks to the leggings, it seems carved in marble, from the stories you don't see all this perfection, the mobile phone screen is deceiving -
N "are you alive? are you among us? it's your turn"
C - My god, I was staring at her muscles (holy god, what muscles does my cousin have?) and I got distracted, it's my turn to do what? ah yes, we were training the lats, lat pulldowns - "Yes, I go"
C - 60 kg?? how the hell did she use such a weight? I don't know if I can do the same - "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, eeeeight, niiiiiine, aaargh"
N "...and ten!"
C "thank you for helping me" - I can't stand that she had to help me finish, she didn't need any help -
N "My turn"
C - my god she is finishing her streak easily, and see that huge breasts through the leotard how sexy she is -
N "Cuz..."
C "Yes, I go... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ssseven, aaargh..."
N "...eight, nine, C'MON, and ten!, good!, my turn now"
C - What I can do? it will be a massacre today -
N "...ten, your last turn now"
C - ... - "1, 2, 3, 4, fffive, sss..."
N "six, seven, C'MON, eight, GO GO GO, nine, aaaaand ten!, good"
C "Not so good, without you..."
N "Oh you helped me a lot, don't worry"
N "Seated cable row?"
C "Ok"
N "I do it with 50 kg, is it ok?"
C - NO - "s-sure"
N "1, 2, 3, 4, ... 10, you go"
C "1, 2, 3, ..., 9, ttten"
N "Good, see? I go: 1, 2, 3, ... 10"
C "1, 2, 3, ... ssseven, eeeight, ..."
N "... nine and ten. At me. 1, 2, 3, ..., 10"
C "1, 2, 3, ... sssix, sss..."
N "...even, eight, nine, GOGOGO, ten!"
C "Thank you cuz"
N "dumbbell rows!"
C "O-ok"
N "first do we make three with the right and then three with the left or do we alternate right and left three times?"
C "right and left three times"
N "Ok. I use 40 kg"
C - NO WAY!!! - "I.. I don't know if I..."
N "You can use 35 kg if you want"
C - My god, I want to go home... - "Ok"
N "1,2, ... 10 and 1, 2, ... 10, done!"
C "1,2, ... ttten and 1, 2, ... tten, ok"
N "1,2,...10 and 1,2,...10, again!"
C "1,2,...nnnine and ttten, aargh, and now 1, 2, ... nnnine aaand..."
N "ten, good. I go. 1,2,...10 and 1,2,...10. Great!"
C "1,2,... sseven, eeeight, aaaah..."
N "nine and ten! The last one, c'mon"
C "yes, yes, 1,2,...sssix, aaaaaargh, aaaah..."
N "seven, eight, don't give up now, nine, ..."
C "AND STOP, it hurts, sorry"
N "Ok, it's good, you have almost finished them, you have been good"
C - I haven't finished them, and with less weight than you, how the fuck are you stronger than me now? - "Not so good, but ok"
N "I want to complete with 10 pull ups, do you follow me?"
C "Pull ups? NOW? I don't know, I..."
N "Oooh c'mon, you always have to try to push your limits, remember?"
C -...-
N "I go first. 1,2,3,...,9, 10, 11, tweee-lve aaand thir-teeeen, yes!"
C - she did 13 pull ups, I can't believe, and I can't believe I was hooked all the time looking at her huge boobs and sculpted abs while she performed the exercise perfectly, now with a little sweat her top has become even more transparent, and her nipples are even more visible, I've never seen two boobs as big and firm as my cousin's, and I can't believe her 6-pack is so sculpted right now, as she pulled up she had her abdomen marked with such deep grooves that they really looked like the back of a turtle - "I try. 1, 2, 3, fffour, ffffive, mmmmggh..."
N "...six, seven, C'M..."
C "STOP STOP STOP, please, I can't, I'm sorry, I am not so strong...", - FUCK -
N "Not so strong as me? Oooh 'little' cousin..."
C "I am not little, it's that... you... you are... strong, really strong, and look at your muscles, Nunzia"
N "Oh? yes, I am really proud, this workout deserves a special story to post"
C - what? - "Ok but please... don't use this top, ok?"
N "Why not?"
C "Nunzia, please, look at your... PECS... you can't..."
N "I didn't notice it, thanks, but I'll use it anyway, I'll do a lot more views"
C "Nunzia, please, you are only a little c..."
N "I AM NOT LITTLE, cuz, and I tried it today that I am not small, and I certainly am not small compared to you, that you certainly cannot stop me from doing anything. Thanks for today, LITTLE cousin, see you at the competition, SMACK"

the boys' chat

Cristian "guys run on Nunzia's profile, look what she has put on, I am speechless, she is a goddess"
Mike "I saw it, you're right, Nunzia has become incredible, she also trained at Christmas and these are the results"
Paul "I am going. Let me see... Where is the new story?"
John "WHAT THE HELL!!! FUCK"
Paul "OH MY GOD, is she crazy?"
Mike "She is... naked..."
Cristian "Her ass, my god"
Paul "I can't believe she shows herself so naked in an IG story"
John "She has no bra, her boobs, her nipples, I have to touch..."
Cristian "Me too"
Paul "See you later guys, I am sure we all want to jerk off now by watching her video"
Mike "Yes but... guys do you know what are these movements?"
Cristian "I know: it's a video check, she is rehearsing her routine that she will do on stage on competition day, only instead of just sending it to her coach to show her condition and if she performs it right, she put her on IG"
Paul "With no bra. With a white top. She is crazy"
John "so her coach often receives such videos from Nunzia?"
Cristian "yes, I don't know if she is always so naked in the video checks, but probably because the coach has to check her condition"
John "I have to become a coach..."
Mike "My god her muscles... at Rimini she was big, but now...look at her..."
Cristian "bye guys, I can't resist more"
John "Me too, I have to touch my dick"
Paul "Bye"

In the video Nunzia is still wearing the white top she used for training, with very tight long sleeves, short to the breast, and very sweaty, so her breasts are very evident in the video, as well as her nipples are very in sight. Instead of wearing leggings Nunzia wears only a very small black thong, barefoot, with her hair tied in a ponytail. She tries out her routine as said by Cristian, so starting from the front she turns to the side and then to the back, leaving her ass totally uncovered. And between a round and a salute to the judges, those who watch the video can admire not only her transparent breasts, but also a six pack embellished with two veins along the edges, the quadriceps coming out of the knee in the back pose, and the lats. That open as if they were the doors of a wardrobe, or the wings of an airplane ready to take off. To the delight of fetishists, her feet are also clearly visible while she is spinning, and even on the instep you can admire small veins to make them terribly sexy. But what is most terrifying is the size of her arms, the muscles of the triceps and deltoid press on the fiber of the white top, the long sleeves seem to be on the verge of exploding under the pressure of Nunzia's muscles.

The photographer

Can't wait to see her at the competition. This video is crazy. This little girl is a mountain of muscle. I have to...
PLIN
what? who is now?
PLIN PLIN PLIN PLIN
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2021, 11:26:12 pm »
Oh my, don't make us wait too long 😍😍😍

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2021, 08:32:29 am »
Oh my, don't make us wait too long 😍😍😍

maybe you are the only who read this... however I'll try to write another chapter before 31 December

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View