Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574130 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:47:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: No one stops Nunzia  (Read 56420 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: No one stops Nunzia
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2022, 09:24:19 am »
P.S. Scusami ma non funziona benissimo la tastiera 😅 allora, dicevo, la premessa è che mi piacciono molto le tue storie con clitoridi super. Il consiglio, stavolta, è di concentrarti su altri aspetti, come l'estrema bellezza e sensualità di Nunzia, insieme alla sua super forza (casomai raccontandone l'ulteriore crescita) e i suoi muscoloni (non dimenticando ogni tanto di indicare qualche misura) 😉

Concordo sulle storie con i clitoridi super.
Potrebbe essere uno sviluppo per questa storia.
Sarebbe interessante aggiungere anche le altezze dei vari personaggi.

come detto sopra, piacciono molto anche a me e le metterei sempre. Nunzia sto tentando di non farla in quel modo. sulle altezze dei personaggi qualcosa avevo scritto comunque: Nunzia è circa 1,60 (qualcosa in più), sui tacchi è alta quanto il fotografo ma poco meno di suo cugino, sempre sui tacchi è molto più alta di tutti i suoi compagni di classe perchè i ragazzi sviluppano dopo, addirittura mi pare che Paul le arrivi sotto il seno quando lei indossa i tacchi...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2022, 09:24:19 am »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2022, 10:31:40 pm »
When Nunzia returned from the group of her friends, who were now joined by her cousin, her parents and the photographer, she seemed even bigger than when she had left them shortly before.
"So ... first of all I want a photo with my parents, do you mind doing this last job?" she asked to the photographer
"Yes, it's a pleasure"
Obviously everyone noticed, at that point, the difference between her and her father. Still having the racing shoes, therefore with 15cm heels, she exceeded him in height by about 5 cm, but what most impressed was the width of the shoulders and the majesty of her arms compared to those of him.
Charles wore a shirt and a light jacket, so his body was more or less easily visible. But Nunzia's arms were practically twice as big as his. And each of her friends at that point realized that their friend, their schoolmate, was not only incredibly more muscular than all of them, but their fathers too. If they had quarreled with Nunzia, who would they have gone to for their defense? No man they knew had the muscles of that goddess. Not even remotely. Who could have stopped Nunzia if she got mad at someone?
Nunzia stood between her parents, first raising the cup and then holding it with one arm, fired a flex with the other, inflating her unreal bicep
- What the fuck!!! -, it was the comment that almost everyone thought at that moment. Her father, Cristian, Arianna, Federica and also her cousin.
"Cuz!!! Please, come here, it's your turn"
This time Nunzia did not do any muscular pose, she always did the first with the cup in her hand, and then in the second shot she turned to her cousin placing a hand on his chest and thus giving the view of her marble ass
- It's perfect, jeez -, This was the thought of almost all of her school friends
- That's not good -, her father thought
- My little baby!!! -, her mother thought
This time too her friends noticed not only her ass, but also the difference between her and her cousin. The one who had been her first teacher, the one who took her to the gym, the one who lifted unthinkable weights, now looked like a normal guy next to a professional bodybuilder. Nunzia's muscles were at that moment unattainable even for her cousin. Which was definitely triple for any other boy in her class. And he was dressed in a very tight long-sleeved shirt, so his physique, however remarkable (and in fact many of Nunzia's friends had for some time been noticing that handsome tall and muscular boy), was easily comparable to that of his cousin. Which was literally double times his size.
"Uhm sorry, could we also have a photo with the little champion?", the question came from a group of three boys in their 25s
The three boys wore only a bathing suit, the knee-length ones, and slippers. They were therefore three men physique.
Arianna, Federica, Francesca ed Eleonora gasped as they looked at those three statues of flesh, with smooth, wriggling muscles, abdominals sculpted in marble.
Plus, all three of them were definitely good-looking. Especially the tallest of them, a 1.82m male, blond with blue eyes, was truly something like a Hollywood star.
In front of the three men physique, Nunzia's cousin immediately lost attention. Although he was a very well trained guy, he disappeared next to those three bodybuilders.
"Oh, yes, you can, it's a pleasure for me" Nunzia said
The scene was causing a mixture of emotions to the whole group.
The three boys were really huge in the eyes of all of them, yet Nunzia, the youngest, did not look out of place among them for the photo.
Difficult to say who had the best abs, certainly Nunzia's six cubes did not look bad, especially because one of the three had only 4 cubes even if very pronounced.
The boys' shoulders were obviously wider, also due to their height and age, but the round bowling ball shape of Nunzia's shoulders could hold their own against all three.
Even Nunzia's arms weren't that much smaller than the boys' arms, and this was the aspect that most frightened her father, aroused her friends, and impressed her cousin.
The boys' legs were not clearly visible due to the costume, apart from their calves, and judging from what you could see, Nunzia's legs exceeded the legs of the three boys in size. All three.
"Hey wonder girl, how about a beautiful 'rude' pose?", one of them asked
"Yes, what I have to do?", she answered
"Come on, all together, let's make a beautiful most muscular", the tallest said
What followed literally made everyone's wrists tremble.
The four immediately took the pose, but Nunzia, evidently not happy with herself, asked everyone to repeat it (and the photographer to cancel that first shot).
If the photo hadn't been there to later testify to what everyone saw, they probably wouldn't have believed it anymore
Nunzia's muscles exploded with veins she didn't even think she had. And the volume became so exaggerated that it held its own against the three boys.
Obviously she still couldn't have that muscle size of the three boys, who were much older than her, who had been training for much longer than her, and who were indeed boys.
But Nunzia at that moment was much closer to them, in terms of volume, than to her cousin. Or to her father. Or to her friends. And any of those three boys could have killed, using only one hand, that whole bunch of people ...
Even with the least developed of the three, it almost seemed that Nunzia was bigger. More muscular.
And she was not only standing up to those three male bodybuilders in muscle terms, but she was doing it with a smile on her lips
"Thank you little champion, I hope you will send me the pictures, that's my IG profile, so you can...", one of them said
"Hey hey hey man, keep calm, do you know how old is she?", Charles said
"Yes sir, I know, but your daughter is really beautiful and... I think she knows how to defend herself, thanks to all those big muscles she has, she could certainly defend you with all her muscles too. Your daughter certainly doesn't need you to defend her. Did you see her well? This girl has muscles that we all dream of. At her age, I wasn't even half of what she is now. When she is my age, I fear that no one will be able to be near her"
The boy's response left everyone speechless.
Nunzia greeted them and always with a smile on her lips turned to her friends
"Well, and now a nice class photo, what do you think? Will you take a picture with your musclebound friend?" Nunzia asked and all of her friends walked over to her, who was flexing her right bicep again
Seeing them all together it was impossible to think that they were all the same age.
Nunzia overlooked them.
And it wasn't just about the height due to the heels, but also the fact that she was made up for the competition that made her much more 'adult' than her friends.
And finally, of course, the costume with the swarovski, and all those huge muscles enhanced by the color of the tan.
"And now how about some muscle-show?", Nunzia asked, "so you can take some pictures of me, and please, send me all the files you have"
"Nunzia, can we take some... pictures of you...now?" Cristian asked
"Yes, during the routine I could not show these babies, because my category did not allow it, but now ... they are all for you!"
Nunzia started an unexpected show. Many of the boys, and some of the girls, were just hoping she would, and so was the photographer, while her cousin and father were quite upset with what they saw, for different reasons.
Double biceps, both front and back, right triceps, opening of the back, perfect exposure of the abdominals.
And above all she made the most muscular pose again, which ridiculously enhanced her trapezes and pecs.
This time the guys couldn't help but admire and take hundreds of photos of their friend's huge boobs, which not only were constantly in plain sight because of the bikini, but this time they were also full of small veins and drafts between the neck and chest, an impressive gash of pectoral muscles.
It was like seeing the Incredible Hulk, but with two mammoth boobs and freckles on a French nose.
"Nunzia could you turn around for some photos of the lats while flexing your biceps?", Paul asked
She smiled.
And she did it.
"So, Paul, you want to photograph my back muscles as I swell my biceps, right? Or maybe you asked me to take more pictures of my semi-naked ass?, Well, please do a lot of photos, take a picture of my nice ass, but while you admire it take a good look at what's on it, take a good look at my huge muscles, do you like my ass? But can you handle all these huge muscles of mine? Mh, Paul?" She turned and walked right in front of Paul.
The scene was impressive and everyone began to fear that Nunzia wanted to punish Paul for that request.
And everyone thought that no one could stop that young virago who was breathing deeply, and this made her look even more impressive because her muscles, all of them, seemed full of life.
Paul barely reached under Nunzia's enormous breasts. If it rained in the room, he could hide under those huge boobs, and cling to the abdominal muscles of his classmate.
Paul saw only this in front of him: Nunzia's sculpted abs. They were swelling from his friend's deep breath. It was as if they could detach themselves from the abdomen to hit him in the face. And around them a mountain made of muscles, pulsating veins and streaks.
Nunzia smiled and said "hey I almost don't see you from up here"
Seeing the smile on Nunzia's lips reassured everyone. She was joking. But everyone understood, in that moment, the fear they had of that young copy of Demi Moore (in the gym version).

A few meters away there were always the professors who were watching the scene, and without speaking, by mutual agreement, they decided that it was better to leave without being noticed.

"Well, I think it's time for me to change and go home. I have to start drawing up the program with my new coach to compete in the toughest category, women physique, in a few months" Nunzia said
"Cuz I don't think it's a good idea, those women are really huge, and then they are doped, all of them, you know you can't reach that level without the help of steroids"
"Honey did you hear what your cousin say, maybe it's not the case to go on with this story, your health is too important, and then you know that there is the school..."
"Dad, cuz, don't worry, I know what I'm doing, and I wouldn't do anything to put my health at risk. My school performance will not be affected, I promise you, at the first negative grade I give up everything, I promise"
"Well, just in case, we can help Nunzia with her homeworks, we can study together", Arianna said
"Yes, we are friends, we can ... help, if she needs", Federica said too
"Of course, and maybe she can share her friendship with the three guys that... I mean...", Eleonora said
"Thanks girls, if I need I can count on you. And surely the guys here will be happy to help me too, right guys?", she said and flexed her right arm, "and anyway, who could stop me now from following my path? right?", she added with a smile and winking at no one in particular
At that point she turned around showing for the last time a perfect ass drawn by muscles, put on her shiny black robe, and went to change to go home. With her first cup.
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2022, 12:06:06 am »
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2022, 12:08:14 am »
Perfetto come sempre. Forse sono pesante con questi suggerimenti (quindi ignorali ahahahahah), però ti consiglio di non correre troppo velocemente verso il prossimo obiettivo di Nunzia. Soprattutto potresti fare anche un capitolo con i tre bodybuilder che la vanno a 'trovare', inserendo anche le amiche di classe 😅

Offline MissChiara05

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2022, 04:10:05 am »
Ottimo capitolo

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2022, 08:47:04 am »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2022, 08:48:29 am »
Perfetto come sempre. Forse sono pesante con questi suggerimenti (quindi ignorali ahahahahah), però ti consiglio di non correre troppo velocemente verso il prossimo obiettivo di Nunzia. Soprattutto potresti fare anche un capitolo con i tre bodybuilder che la vanno a 'trovare', inserendo anche le amiche di classe 😅

in realtà io ho sempre paura di andare troppo lento e di annoiare le persone. no tranquillo non corro verso il prossimo obiettivo, ho già in testa almeno uno o due capitoli intermedi. la tua idea non è affatto male...

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2022, 08:48:51 am »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2022, 10:26:35 am »
Lost in translation:
How on earth does the past participle of 'make up' translate into English?
I mean: in Italy we say 'truccare' and past participle is 'truccato'. But... 'truccare' is also your 'falsify', 'cheaf'. Obviously, in the story, I mean the make up on a girl who has to do a competition, like a model.
So: Can I use 'made up'? Do you understand me if use 'made up' that I mean the 'make up'?

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2022, 11:54:43 am »

in realtà io ho sempre paura di andare troppo lento e di annoiare le persone. no tranquillo non corro verso il prossimo obiettivo, ho già in testa almeno uno o due capitoli intermedi. la tua idea non è affatto male...

Tranquillo, con storie così non annoi mai 😉
Ah, mi è venuta in mente un'altra cosa che potrebbe essere molto carina, come intermezzo prima della prossima gara, ovvero uno shooting face-to-face con il fotografo, senza cugini, amici e parenti vari in mezzo, eventualmente anche piccante (lo stesso per l'eventuale incontro con i tre bodybuilder).

Offline mancio98

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2022, 03:06:33 pm »
Perfetta stai andando alla grande, nunzia ha tanto potenziale

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2022, 06:04:00 pm »

Ah, mi è venuta in mente un'altra cosa che potrebbe essere molto carina, come intermezzo prima della prossima gara, ovvero uno shooting face-to-face con il fotografo, senza cugini, amici e parenti vari in mezzo, eventualmente anche piccante (lo stesso per l'eventuale incontro con i tre bodybuilder).

mmmh, questa non lo so. prima o poi qualcosa di piccante dovrò farla ma ancora non ho deciso con chi e soprattutto in che situazione, e a quel punto se donarla di un clitoride grande e duro quanto un albero

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2022, 06:05:12 pm »

grazie!!!
ma tutti italiani mi leggono? inizio a pensare che il mio inglese fa cacare e non la leggono gli altri  :'(

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2022, 08:42:19 pm »

mmmh, questa non lo so. prima o poi qualcosa di piccante dovrò farla ma ancora non ho deciso con chi e soprattutto in che situazione, e a quel punto se donarla di un clitoride grande e duro quanto un albero

Le situazioni hot puoi anche farle venire prima, posticipando 'l'ingresso' del clit very huge ahahahahah (anche se forse sarebbe buono per una volta con misure da bbc e non da cavallo 😅).

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2022, 08:44:12 pm »

grazie!!!
ma tutti italiani mi leggono? inizio a pensare che il mio inglese fa cacare e non la leggono gli altri  :'(

Non essendo madrelingua, ci sta che il tuo inglese non sia di altissimo livello. Ma fidati, le tue storie hanno tante visualizzazioni 💪

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View