Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575449 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:08:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: No one stops Nunzia  (Read 56568 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: No one stops Nunzia
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2022, 04:28:36 pm »
The friends

Cristian, speaking in a low voice, turned to Mike: "What do you think if I make the video without ever interrupting when Nunzia is there, and you instead take the pictures in bursts? Obviously we exchange all the material afterwards"
Mike, still in a low voice, replied: "Okay, let's do it! Have you downloaded her stories today? they are illegal, I want to keep them"
Cristian: "Of course, I've already did it"
Paul: "There she is, it's her turn, now so she's going to give her presentation right? do you think you can take pictures?"
Arianna "Of course, she even asked us for them, I'll do a lot of them"
Francesca "Arianna, by chance, have you changed your tastes?"
Arianna "No... but... she is something..."
Federica "I agree, and I am doing a video"
Paul "I think Cristian and Mike are already doing it"
John "No doubt"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teachers

"It's Nunzia's turn, I...yes, I think I'll take some... shots"
"What? WHY?"
"Well to have a memory of this day, about one of my students competing on such an important stage"
"Do you remember she is in a bikini?"
"Yes she... I know... it's because it's bodybuilding... everyone here is... no one has... I mean..."
"I don't want to know, it's a fault to be here"
"You have to take it easy, what if it was a martial arts match? there wouldn't be all these problems, would there?"
"If it was a martial arts match we would have gone to say hello, and we wouldn't be standing back here like we were thieves"
"My god men... you talk so much... have you seen her huge muscles? Look at her. I had never seen a girl like this. I also think that now I will take some pictures, our Nunzia is..."
"...is WHAT?"
"Oh, stop, do as you like, now I take some photos and even a video"
"Men, at least be honest. You take pictures to re-watch them when you get home, right?"
"Ok then let's talk about you. Are you married, right? That's why you won't even take a picture, because you won't be able 'to see them again at home', as you say. But you came here anyway, and why? which?"
"I... I am here because of you... because..."
"BULLSHIT!"
"Yes, bullshit, you are here to see Nunzia, like all of us, because then you won't be able to have other memories. Here because. And now you are envious that we can also take some photos and videos"
"Right, and I'd really like to know how you'll look your wife in the eye tonight after you've seen that little muscled goddess, and you'll have only one thought in your brain, constant. The thought of what your little schoolgirl might do with those huge arms"
"Do you realize what you are saying? What about your description of one of our students?"
"I realize that you can go if you want"
"Yes, you can go out"
"I... now I'm here and I want to see how this day will turn out, and to check on you"
"Ahahaha, how it turns out? It's not a film, we are not at the cinema"
"Do what you want, but stop saying bullshit"

"And now that we have seen all of our female athletes individually, they can approach and line up on stage for comparisons. In front of the jury."

The parents

Virginia "Wow, Charles, look at her, she is bigger than them, right?"
Charles "Y-yes she... she really seems to be the bigger one"
V "She seems? I am her mother, I know, so I'm biased but... she has more muscles then the others, Charles, look at her abs"
C "I admit no one has abs like hers"
V "And what about her shoulders? She is not the tallest, but even if she is shorter than some, it still seems that her shoulders are wider, rounder"
C "That you know: now will she also have to turn around?"
V "Of course, they have to judge everything"
C "But... she is in a bikini... everyone will see her... back"
V "And her ass too!!! It's bodybuilding Charles"
C - Virginia is right, when I heard the age of the other competitors I thought the difference would be merciless in their favor. But it really looks like none of them are as muscular as my little girl. Little... My daughter is everything except small. Holy shit, her muscles are so big. How strong is she? I don't think those muscles are just for the show, I'm afraid Nunzia has an extraordinary strength right now -

The teachers

"I'm impressed, Nunzia seems to be way bigger than the others"
"Her muscles are... incredible!!!"
- If I understand how these contests work they will now also call the pose to see her back. I am ashamed of myself but can't wait to look at her super pumped up teen-girl ass -
- Surely if I take the pictures when he turns around, that jerk will say something negative again. But I don't care. I want to see that marble ass and I want to have the photos to see it as many times as I want -

The friends

Paul "It is absurd that those women so big are not at the level of our friend"
Mike "Have you heard how old they are? they have been training for a long time, yet it seems that Nunzia is much more muscular than them"
Cristian "It doesn't seem like it, that's it. Look at her abs and quads, and her shoulders"
John "Maybe it's they who haven't trained well enough all these years if a little girl can beat them"
Arianna "Don't be silly, any of those women on stage could just use one hand to lift you off the ground and kill you, without you being able to do anything"
Federica "So... what can do Nunzia now? Look at her abs, she has 6 bricks, number 2, number 3 and number 5 have only 4 bricks, the number 1 and number 6 are taller than her but Nunzia's shoulders are way larger than them, the number 4 doesn't have the quads she has"
Cristian - C'mon, call the pose from behind -
Paul - I want to see her ass -

"Right side to the jury!"

The cousin

- So far there is not even comparison, my cousin has a far greater quality. Leaving aside that she is by far the most beautiful, but that should not count at all in this category, because they are not bikinis or wellness. It is evident that none of them have big and sculpted muscles like Nunzia. In the last warm-up she looked as if she added inches to her already huge muscles. Now that they are all to the side, we can see the difference between Nunzia's arm and that of the other competitors. It is thicker, more defined, and even that thigh has a higher volume than the others. I'm sure the audience will go crazy now -

"Back to the jury"

The teachers

- OH MY GOD -
- I have to do more photos, c'mon iphone, do your fuckin' work -
- I have to do a video, I am sure he is doing a lot of photos, I will propose to exchange the material with me -
- They are right. Curse. I can't take pictures, I can't take videos, I can't do anything. I can only admire. And I'm going crazy because our Nunzia is really a bomb ready to explode. What muscles! What a marble ass, perfect! -
"I ... ehm... I think also her back is much wider than that of the other competitors, the lats are more bursting, I think that Nunzia is definitely much more muscular than anyone else"
"Yes, uh... I... She has more muscles. No doubt about it. These women should be ashamed of being beaten by a teenager"
- Should they be ashamed or should we be ashamed who are admiring and photographing the ass of one of our students? -

Francesca "Here I guess you were just waiting for this, right? come on, please, take a picture of her ass, don't miss this chance"
Federica "I'm also taking pictures of her ass, it's perfect"
Cristian "It's not just for her butt, look at her back, it's very wide, it's drawn by hundreds of muscle groups, it looks like a rippling sea with the waves, no one else has a similar body, not even the number 1 and number 6 which are also taller than her"
Eleonora "You're right, Nunzia is going to win"
Arianna "I want a body liker hers"
Arianna - and I also want to touch her body, those muscles are driving me crazy -
Federica "Think how nice it would be to find a boyfriend with muscles like Nunzia's"
Federica - and thinks how nice it would be if Nunzia allows us to touch her muscular body -
Paul - who knows if we can take pictures with her later? I want a close up picture of that naked ass -

"And now here are the 6 girls who remain on stage for the final podium. Congratulations to all but unfortunately one will be eliminated. Number 1, number 2, number 3, number 4, number 6 and number 7"

The parents

V "She is among the best six fitness in Italy, do you realize? and you didn't want to come"
C "I am impressed, she is great"
V "Great? LOOK AT HER HUGE MUSCLES CHARLES!!!, you never even dreamed of them muscles like that"

The friends

Cristian - That's great, this means that there will still be comparisons, more material, more video minutes, more photos of her body -
Mike - Go go go, so many pictures to see again and again... my god her tits are ready to explode -
Arianna - She is fantastic, I had no doubt, she has those huge sexy muscles -
Federica - God, I want to touch her marble body -

The teachers

- Perfect, I can do other pictures and videos -
- At this point taking photos and videos is a favor for her, if maybe no one has done them to her, she will be happy to have a memory of this day -

"The sixth finish is number 2.
Fifth place number 6.
Fourth place number 1.
And now the podium of the best three.
Third place number 4.
Are you ready for the winner?
Second comes number 3.
And so she wins, in her first race, with an impressive physical condition, unanimously of all the judges, the youngest of all. The smallest of all.
Number 7"

Nunzia got off with the cup and immediately went to her friends, where her cousin, the photographer and her parents also joined her. Only the professors preferred to remain even more distant, undecided whether to be seen or not.
"I am too excited, what happened is wonderful, and I would like to hug each of you, but first I have to do an interview for the federation, a video that they will upload on YT. Wait for me uhu, I'll be right back"
Charles "An interview? But... don't you get dressed?"
Nunzia "No dad, they want to see my muscles, these huge muscles of mine that made me the first fitness in Italy at my age"
Charles "O-ok, don't... don't show them too much though"
Nunzia "Ahahah, how can I not show them too much? either I show them or I body them. And why would I have to cover all these huge babies?" and she did an impressive quick flex of her right bicep, smiling and turning her back to go to the interview site
Arianna - My God, her bicep is bigger than before, it seems she has pumped herself in the last two hours -
Federica - I absolutely want to touch her muscles, I love her confidence -
Paul - On those heels she scares me, I don't even get to her breasts, while she was talking I looked straight in front of me and saw only that riot of protruding abs divided into 6 blocks -

The interview spot was only a few steps away from where the whole group had stopped. No one was able to speak, everyone had their eyes glued to Nunzia and their ears pricked up to listen to questions

Q: "So, Nunzia, are you happy with the victory? did you expect it?"
N: "I'm so happy. No, I didn't expect it, until recently I was very nervous"
Q: "And what happened then?"
N: "Then when I got on stage I relaxed and became more confident. I looked in the public for the faces of my friends, my parents, my cousin who helped me a lot, and I think I also saw other known faces but I was not able to focus them well, maybe then I will remember them"
Q "And what did you think when you saw your opponents?"
N "I thought they were all very nice. And also much older than me, so with more experience. But at that point I was very sure of myself and I knew I had something more than them"
Q "Meaning what? What?"
N "Are you really asking me? My muscles, of course, have you seen what muscles I have?"
Q "Do you want to show them to our audience? come on, show us a nice double flex of biceps"
N "All right. Here they are !!!"
And so saying she fired her best double flex, with veins now pulsating blood all over the surface of the extreme tip, and then completed by blowing hard out the air to show her abs too.
Q "Incredible. And we know that you are very young"
Pointing to Nunzia's double biceps, the conductor also said:
Q "Have you seen boys? Here we have a very young athlete who instead of playing with dolls spends her afternoons pumping iron. I guess the kids in your class line up to date with you"
N "To be honest I think some are attracted but someone else is a little scared of me. You know, at my age, not all guys like girls with muscles. And I have so many!"
Q "And maybe you even humiliated them in some showdown, right?"
N "To be honest I started out just so I could beat them all. I did it. And not only them, even the older kids are afraid of me now"
Q "And now what are your goals? international competitions?"
N "No, I want to change category. 'Fitness' is not enough for me. I am destined to become and to compare myself with 'women physique'. I want to show my muscles to the world. They have to grow more and more. So this is the first and last competition as 'fitness', we will meet again in a few months in the most important category"
Q "Congratulations Nunzia, see you soon"
N "Bye"

Cristian - A whole video of her in a bikini talking and flexing her muscles, can't wait to see it on YT to be able to download it -
Mike - This video is going to be downloaded, all the while she showed her huge tits, abs, and flexed her biceps too -
The cousin - 'women physique'... It is not possible that she wants to move into that category, she cannot grow muscle again -
Charles - I don't understand what she said... what is this story of the category? -

Nunzia: "Here I am, so... who wants to take some pictures with me?"
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2022, 11:53:08 pm »
Again, very beautiful and interesting chapter 💪💪💪 please, develop the relationship with Nunzia's girl friends

Offline MissChiara05

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2022, 02:37:31 am »
Great story..maybe she could have some influence on her mother

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2022, 09:31:55 am »
Again, very beautiful and interesting chapter 💪💪💪 please, develop the relationship with Nunzia's girl friends

yes, it's an idea I have...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2022, 09:36:07 am »

thank you. nope, I absolutely don't like stories that talk about 'mother's development', sorry
mother and father will be only her parents...

Offline placeboman1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2022, 02:36:56 pm »

thank you. nope, I absolutely don't like stories that talk about 'mother's development', sorry
and what about other girls?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2022, 03:57:07 pm »

and what about other girls?

no I don't think to develop other girls, I did it in the last story before this, it was "Francesca's cousin"...
This one is going to finish in my mind

Offline mancio98

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2022, 04:22:24 pm »
Storia fantastica come sempre, pensi di dotarla di un bel clitoride come con caila?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2022, 04:31:14 pm »
Storia fantastica come sempre, pensi di dotarla di un bel clitoride come con caila?

maybe... I don't know at the moment...

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2022, 10:59:42 pm »
This time i reply in italian, Caino.

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2022, 11:00:16 pm »
Una premessa e un consiglio.

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2022, 11:02:45 pm »
P.S. Scusami ma non funziona benissimo la tastiera 😅 allora, dicevo, la premessa è che mi piacciono molto le tue storie con clitoridi super. Il consiglio, stavolta, è di concentrarti su altri aspetti, come l'estrema bellezza e sensualità di Nunzia, insieme alla sua super forza (casomai raccontandone l'ulteriore crescita) e i suoi muscoloni (non dimenticando ogni tanto di indicare qualche misura) 😉

Offline MissChiara05

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2022, 12:13:16 am »
P.S. Scusami ma non funziona benissimo la tastiera 😅 allora, dicevo, la premessa è che mi piacciono molto le tue storie con clitoridi super. Il consiglio, stavolta, è di concentrarti su altri aspetti, come l'estrema bellezza e sensualità di Nunzia, insieme alla sua super forza (casomai raccontandone l'ulteriore crescita) e i suoi muscoloni (non dimenticando ogni tanto di indicare qualche misura) 😉

Concordo sulle storie con i clitoridi super.
Potrebbe essere uno sviluppo per questa storia.
Sarebbe interessante aggiungere anche le altezze dei vari personaggi.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2022, 09:17:58 am »
This time i reply in italian, Caino.

ok, but it's better if we talk in English so everyone can understand

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2022, 09:21:41 am »

si il genere delle ragazze con un clitoride enorme ormai non riesco a toglierlo, alla fine lo uso sempre perchè penso sia la cosa più eccitante possibile, la sconfitta estrema dei ragazzi che non vincono nemmeno in quel contesto. però in effetti Nunzia volevo lasciarla senza quella particolarità. o almeno ci sto provando. hai ragione qualche misura ogni tanto dovrei metterla, è che poi ho paura di dimenticarla, di sbagliarla, tipo come ho fatto con l'altezza. Nunzia è circa 1,60, qualcosa di più, meno di 1,65, ma questa incertezza mi porta poi a scrivere cose sbagliate. stessa cosa succede coi pesi che alza, e per i cm dei bicipiti. anche perchè dovrei segnarmi tutto, ma così diventerebbe un lavoro...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View