Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by giantgirl7foot2 on 16 Dec 2021
  • Amazing so far! Really enjoying how you're writing it, taking the time for every chapter!

:bravo:
  • #17 by buffcrazy on 17 Dec 2021
  • Your writing is very good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm currently working on the fourth chapter. If you have any tips for me, please tell me! I already know how to keep the plot going, but maybe I could change something based on your feedback!
     :thanks:
  • #18 by Japagreipe on 17 Dec 2021
  • I do like the writing style. The way he tries to deal with situation and the realization about his sisters absolute dominance in strength is a spice sprinkled on everything else. She dominates his thoughts and overpowers his will, even when she's not doing anything or perhaps not even present. When she's around, casually doing things, his mind is getting shattered.
  • #19 by yn128 on 21 Dec 2021
  • Man we are waiting for new chapter  this is increadible
  • #20 by wowser1016 on 25 Dec 2021
  • Great job up to now. I certainly hope you will give us Chapter 4 soon.
  • #21 by yn128 on 04 Jan 2022
  • When will you go on sır?
  • #22 by crow004 on 05 Jan 2022
  • Your writing is very good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm currently working on the fourth chapter. If you have any tips for me, please tell me! I already know how to keep the plot going, but maybe I could change something based on your feedback!
     :thanks:

I don't think you need any tips! You're doing very well. Keep doing what you're doing! I enjoy this story and can't wait for the next part! 
  • #23 by Theawillem80 on 08 Jan 2022
  • I hope she breaks him in half.
  • #24 by Tikka1910 on 19 Jan 2022
  • Great. Carry on.
  • #25 by frumpygoat on 23 Jan 2022
  • Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pages:
Actions