Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575154 Posts in 73027 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:47:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Real Athletes Art  |  COVID weight gains
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: COVID weight gains  (Read 3332 times)

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
COVID weight gains
« on: November 01, 2021, 08:30:49 pm »
Just an idea I've been thinking about. Let me know what you think about all of this pandemic weight gain ;)

"I don't know about all of you, but this pandemic has been absolutely crazy! I've gained like 30lbs in the last two years!
Do my arms look all lumpy? Last time we were in bed you wouldn't let go of my arm... do you still think I look sexy?"

"Ever since covid started, my company moved to a work-from-home model, and I couldn't be happier! Instead of commuting for 2 hours each day, I've been able to finally work out during that time! We started WFH last March, and by June the resistance bands that I had just weren't cutting it anymore. I bought some kettlebells on amazon, but by last November I found those too easy and light too! I  loved how strong I was getting, but I wanted more! So I sold my car and bought a full weight set with the money. Pretty soon I was curling 30lbs per arm, but that was like back in February this year...

Right now I'm able to curl 60lbs per arm, for reps. What do you think? You like?

I need to get some heavier weights for my legs though. My fucking quads just eat up weight like it's nothing. I wish I still had that car to leg press..."

Forum Saradas

Offline Vandar_savage

• Activity:
    0%
Re: COVID weight gains
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 04:15:08 pm »
Great idea! :clap:

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 07:00:44 pm »
Right at the beginning of the pandemic, I was probably at my all-time low. I was in an unhappy relationship, and I didn't feel confident or sexy.
Honestly I think I take all of this as a sort of blessing, because once it became harder to see my partner at the time, we drifted apart even more and ended up breaking up.
That was probably the best thing that happened to me, honestly. It didn't feel like it at the time though.

I had a lot of emotions suddenly piling on, but I channeled them all into working out. I wanted to be confident. I wanted to be sexy. I wanted to be wanted.

So I worked out. Hard. Like, really hard. I started running every day, and I even started lifting weights for the first time. It took a while to learn, but I trusted the process, and my body recognized my efforts.

At the beginning of July 2020, I was broken emotionally, and physically uncomfortable. By December I was really starting to feel better. But the best was yet to come.

Here is a picture of me back then.

Well, I started to push myself that much more. I wanted to have more. I wanted to be more. Guys started checking me out in a way that I never felt before, and I loved it. I ran farther. I lifted heavier. I grew bigger.
And I wanted to be bigger. Much bigger than my now-ex.
So I bought more weights, and worked out as much as I could, as heavy as I could.
And it showed. From December 2020 to October 2021 I grew, and got more toned, and I felt so fucking sexy.
Now I get DMs every day asking for me to flex my muscles, and I'm always happy to respond, because I know I'm going to be bigger and stronger, and way sexier than I ever thought I could be.

But now I need to keep going. I want to get fucking MASSIVE.

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 01:58:17 am »
I used to never have time to workout. Between barely making ends meet and working two full-time jobs for barely any pay, there wasn't much time for myself. I still went for short runs around my block, but never much more than that.
But when the pandemic hit, I was laid off from both of my jobs. I was so anxious and scared...
But at some point I came across the concept of webcam shows. I had heard that some girls could really make a killing on there, all while working from home, virtually! So I made an account or two, and awkwardly started doing webcam shows.

I didn't  get a lot of traction at first, honestly. I was fit, but quite skinny. Quickly enough though, a lot of weird requests kept popping up.
"Flex your arms", and "show me those legs"... stuff like that.
I didn't really have much muscle but some guys were apparently super into it. So I bought some weights with the little bit of money I had saved still, and did workout routines for tips online.

Apparently that struck a chord with some viewers, because the money started coming in. Nothing crazy, but bit-by-bit, I was able to save enough from just my cam shows to pay my rent. Not bad!
And to boot, I even felt better, and definitely started to look better! In only a few months, I gained some real muscle! I even participated in that TikTok challenge where girls flexed their surprisingly-toned arms, and that only brought more followers to my channel!!
I mean, I was kicking ass! I felt amazing! Just check out my 6-month transformation since starting to do those workouts on cam:

I love having my peaked biceps. I think they look so good, and they feel amazing ;)

One of my favorite things to do, and I think it's one of my more popular tip options, is to stretch my sleeves. I LOVE that feeling when the fabric of my shirt has to struggle with my bicep peak.

But honestly, what is really the best part is that I can comfortably be financially free with my shows. I only work one job, and it's at home, and I make more than double what I used to when working two full time jobs!
God bless the internet, because if it weren't for my show, I would still be that tired, skinny girl. Plus, I think that when I wake up every morning, before I turn on my cam and hang out with my followers all day, I get to see my amazing body; something I have worked hard for, and it fills me with utter joy to see my figure. Maybe I'll need to get some heavier weights soon...

But for now, I thought I'd just share my thoughts on all of this, and my experiences. And as a thank you to my fans, a token of my ever-lasting love and appreciation:

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2021, 03:21:07 pm »
Buying those weights for home was a terrific investment! Every morning when I wake up, I pick up the 20s and just keep curling them until I can't anymore. I think it's been paying off, and I love feeling my biceps pop whenever they flex. I don't think my coworkers have noticed through the Zoom meetings, but I know for sure that my boyfriend did. Every chance he gets, he goes in for a hug, but instead of reaching around to my back or my butt like he used to, he ALWAYS goes to grab my arms. But it's okay, I love flexing for him... to be honest it makes me feel so strong and powerful...

Offline airbag

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2021, 11:05:03 pm »
Really love these images and short stories! I've also been fantasizing about ladies growing during the lockdown, and this is scratching that itch! Love to see more!

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2021, 11:43:18 pm »
Wow! I love these high peaked biceps girl. Pls more from her. K+

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2021, 03:16:16 pm »
OMG is everyone getting fit during the pandemic? I know gyms were closed for a lot of it, but seeing all these girls getting big during the pandemic really motivated me to workout as well! I started working out only about a month ago, but I must have some really good genes or something because I've really packed on some muscle! I joined a gym and took a few classes starting in late September, and it's like, mid-November now, and I LOVE my gains...

Photo on the left is me in June 2020. I really only started working out in September 2021 and it's November now. I've been getting a bunch of compliments at the gym!

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2021, 03:21:57 pm »
I think I'm a bit different from a lot of people. I'm not usually the super cheery bubbly girl. Honestly, I'm a bit of an introvert, so I spent a lot of time in the gym before the pandemic. I was already really fit, I think.
But there must be something in the air these days, because I'm seeing lots of girls growing, and they're growing really quick. There's a girl that joined my gym about a month ago or something, and she went from skinny to a born-to-bicep-curl kinda girl (koodos to her!)

But like I said, I think I'm a bit different. Most of the girls here seem to be showing (really good) progress over some months, or a year, or whatever. But check this out:

That's a photo of me just this past Monday, just after I changed but before I really worked out. I just got to the gym and thought I looked cute, so I took this photo.
I went on to do my usual workout for an hour or so; nothing intense really, just going through the process as normal... but when I came back to the changing room I noticed something.
Well, take a look at me after just an hour:

Today wasn't even arm day! I'll have to compare maybe tomorrow or something, because I didn't even know you could get that pumped...

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2021, 07:48:02 am »
Great work! I really like your pictures and this short stories. Keep going!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Real Athletes Art  |  COVID weight gains

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View