Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575393 Posts in 73178 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:37:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Don't Disturb Your Mother
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Don't Disturb Your Mother  (Read 35623 times)

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
Don't Disturb Your Mother
« on: September 26, 2021, 01:16:50 am »
As soon as I got home from the lab, I was assailed by the cries of my daughter, Allie.

"Mom! Rick won't give me the keys to the truck!"

My daughter, all five feet, two inches, 127 lbs. of pure sixteen year old athlete, came barreling down the stairs. Her bright blonde hair flowing as she sped after her brother, laughing as he was able to outpace her while they whipped past me towards the living room.

"No I'm not," he shouted as he booked it into the dining room to circle back around.

As both of my kids shouted like siblings do, I just sat down as I waited for them to eventually tire themselves out or had to intervene. Honestly, unlike literally everyone else in the house, I was not athletically gifted. I'm barely 5'8, maybe 141 pounds? Compared to my daughter the gymnast, or my son the running back, I was outclassed. Thankfully, I did have a couple things going in my favor. One was the fact that I was always very astute.

"Your mom's downstairs," I reminded the kids as Allie wrestled with Rick for the keys to the spare car, falling to the floor with a loud thud.

"I know," Rick said, trying to wriggle out of his sister's grip. "We checked on her as soon as we... got... home!"

With a triumphant shout, Allie held the keys up. Laughing as she stood up.

"Mom said I could take the truck to go get some new clothes," she said, straightening her rumpled shirt. "Things are getting a little tight and I need some stuff for the meet next week!"

"New clothes," Rick asked as he clamored to his feet. "Putting on weight? I could tell you're getting a little pudgy!"

"You take that back!", Allie screamed at him, pushing him into the back of the couch.

"No way," he replied, pushing her back with a smile. Igniting a shoving war that I knew was going to escalate quickly. Leaping out of my seat, I forced my way between the two of them.

"That's ENOUGH," I shouted. "What did I tell the two of you?"

Rick and Allie immediately began to settle down as I got involved.

"No roughhousing because it disturbs mom's workouts," they whined, knowing they let things go to far.

"That's right," I continued. "And she's currently in a new cycle that I designed to increase her gains like she wants. So give me your mom's keys."

With an exasperated sigh, Allie rolled her eyes and held them out for me. Letting me snag them from her waiting hand.

"What about me?", Rick asked. "Does me having a date not mean anything?"

"You can take MY car," I told him, reaching into my pocket.

"I don't want to take your car, dad." he said as a I handed him my keys. "I'd rather take mom's truck! It's bigger!"

I shook my head at Rick's comments. OF COURSE, he'd want to drive the truck instead of my sedan.

"Look," I said, walking to my jacket and pulling out my wallet. "You're a couple grand short of getting your own car. So until you get your own car, you'll have to put up with the sedan, okay?"

My son just shuffled from foot to foot as I held out a hundred dollar bill. As he went to grab it, I pulled it away.

"Did you finish your homework?"

Rick rolled his eyes, groaning as he knew what I was implying.

"On the counter," he told me.

"I'll be checking on it tonight," I said, giving him the money with a smile.

Rick quickly gave me a hug before heading to the door.

"I know! I'll see you when I get home!"

As soon as he was out the door, Allie held her hand out. Obviously, she wanted me to give her the keys.

"Thank you, daddy!"

I went to hand them to her, but then I realized something. We went clothes shopping last week.

"You're not shopping tonight, are you?"

She quickly started pouting as she realized she was busted.

"That obvious?"

I nodded my head at her question.

"Sweetie, you didn't need to lie to either me or your mom. Now tell me the truth."

With an "Ugh!", Allie planted herself on the couch. Taking that as a chance to relax, I parked myself back into my chair.

"Okay," she began, clearly picking up steam. "So, you know Caiden? One of the girls on my team?"

Hoo boy, here we go...

"I think I do," I asked her. "The redhead with the broad shoulders?"

"EXACTLY," she answered, enthusiastically. "Well, her mom and dad are out of town and they wanted to know if everyone would be down for a slumber party! The only problem was that... well, there would be some boys, too. Specifically Alex Dubowski?"

And there's why she lied. The boy she had a crush on would be there.

"Allie," I said, rubbing my forehead. "No matter what you think of me or your mom, just know we're not prudes, okay? We just want you to be honest with us."

Allie's face was shocked at my response.

"Wait, so you're giving me permission to go?"

I just quietly nodded my head, instantly regretting my decision as an ear splitting squeal pierced my head.

"THANK YOU," she said, leaping across the floor to divebomb me with a hug. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"

I quickly pushed her away, looking her in the eye.

"But this means you can't take the truck," I told her.

"Why NOT?!"

"In case we need to use it for an emergency. It's not right to trap your parents while you're off having fun. Have one of your friends give you a ride."

"But DADDY...!"

"No buts!"

She began to pout even harder. As much as I love her, I can't coddle her too much. She already acted enough like a princess. We don't need her becoming a full blown diva.

"Okay," she moaned. Standing up, she gave me one more puppy dog look. I just waved her away, sending her upstairs.

"I'll give you some money before you go," I shouted at her as she ran up to her room to pack for the night. But my mind was already elsewhere. Heading for the kitchen, I quickly grabbed a protein drink from the fridge before moving towards the basement door. Stopping for a moment, I can hear her grunting as she moved those plates. From the way she was sounding, she must have been pushing herself hard today. She was bestial, her voice deep and proud as I could tell she was trying to move past her limits. If I had to guess, she had just taken another dose of Nexiron-26, making that her third dose of the day.

The sound of Allie running downstairs drew me away from the door for a minute.

"Daddy! Sidney said she'll give me a lift to the sleepover!"

Before she even hit the bottom of the stairs, I had pulled out my wallet.

"Good on you for following through," I told her as I pulled out another $100 bill. "I'll see you when you get home, pumpkin."

With a quick kiss on the top of her head, I watched as she practically ran out the front door, bag in hand as she hightailed it for her friend's house down the street. With a heavy, relieved sigh, I relished in the fact that it was the first time in years that we had the house to ourselves. And the first time we've been alone since Val signed up for the experiment.

Taking my time, I looked at our wedding photo from 18 years ago when we were both out of high school that hung by the basement door. It was an unusual thing for most. Me, the overwhelming nerd with all the hottest prospects from several technical schools and universities. Valorie, the bubbly blonde that everyone considered queen of Dellamore High. We met on our first day of high school, and it was just... INSTANT. I won the school National accolades with some of my inventions and programs that helped reduce overall costs. She was Head Cheerleader, won every Queen title you could imagine. It was like we were the ultimate Power Couple, but neither of us really cared. I grew to love keeping in shape for her, she soon found she loved superhero stuff (helped by the hunky men they kept casting for the films).

By the time we had Rick and Allie, we were living a life most would consider overflowing with riches. But I remember the day I found Val on the floor. She was curled up, crying as I rushed to her side. "My legs," she coldly told me as she wept. "My legs are numb."

I paid through the nose for every test there was. What they found was something truly nightmarish. A brand new degenerative disorder. Her body was beginning to eat away at itself. It was like a variant of cellular death, with no actual necrotic effects. It was like her muscles were constantly being consumed as a way to keep itself going. By the time we were 32, Val was having difficulties walking. By 34, she was in a wheelchair. By 35, she was attached to medical machines to help keep her alive. The kids were utterly devastated as their mother deteriorated before their eyes.

I, however, was willing to do whatever it took to save the love of my life from dying of this nightmare. So, on her 36th birthday, I stole something from my lab. It wasn't really a steroid or a hormone, per se. More of a cellular treatment. In certain tests, it was almost miraculous. Older animal subjects seemed to be rejuvenated by it. A very rare few seemed to be in perfect peak health. I didn't care if I would go to jail that night. I had to do something. So I arranged for the kids to stay with her parents that weekend and ordered catering from her favorite restaurant. I wanted her in the best mood possible. She deserved the best I could do, even if one part of it was something so radical. Making sure she was well fed, I injected her in her sleep. I could be callow and make a joke about how she couldn't feel it. But this is my wife we're talking about. I would do anything for her. Anything, including breaking the law.

Imagine my surprise when over the next two weeks, Valorie's health improved. So I kept up treatments. Imagine everyone's surprise when half a year later, Val was able to walk on her own once more. All thanks to the Nexiron-26. It was around this point in time I realized I couldn't hide what I was doing any more. So I told Valorie what I had done. Naturally, she was very upset. But she also knew that I was willing to do what it took to save her life.

Shortly after I told her the truth, we ran into a snag in the lab. Those test subjects that seemed to be in peak health that were put on continued treatments underwent a serious side effect: it seemed to be making them larger, shifting their characteristics to be more masculine. So the company shut down production on Nexiron-26. But I couldn't let it be locked away. I needed to continue making it so I could keep Val alive. So, I stole the formula and started using my own resources to produce it myself. I had set up a lab in a shed in the backyard, making fresh batches every week for Val to ensure she always had some on hand.

Which leads us to today. Two years later and she was still alive, which meant the treatments were working. As I opened the door, the sound of steel plates and the sonorous bestial grunting seemed to roar out from the well lit basement.

"Honey," I called out. "I'm home!"

As I walked downstairs, I could hear her racking the bar with a clang and a clatter.

"Gimme a second," she called out. "I'm indecent!"

As I leaned against the corner, I just watched her get up and reach for her clothes. Since taking Nexiron-26 religiously, she started working out. And the bigger she got, the more she chose not to wear as it always seemed to be too constricting for her growing frame. Which only worked in my favor, as it allowed me to see more of her, every time. The way her monstrous build seemed to bulge against other parts of her body, limiting her overall range of motion. The way her shoulders seemed to strain her skin as they rounded into massive arms that were the stuff of dreams and nightmares. The way her back muscles were perfectly shredded, embossing her frame with a tree like network of muscles that spread out across her mammoth back. The way her ass flexed into cannonballs of power as they rested atop her behemoth like legs.

"You don't have to worry," I said, slightly trailing off as she bent over to grab her shirt. "We have the house to ourselves, tonight."

She turned on her heels as soon as she heard me tell her the good news. As much as I adored her back, shoulders, arms and legs, it's her torso I'm absolutely entranced by. The way her large breasts easily gave way to massive pecs, as they jutted out proudly above her absolutely breathtaking abs. Each deeply chiseled as she stood there, her once beautiful face having become that of a handsome model. Her clean cut jawline dappled by what would be a three day beard for most.

"Are you kidding?", she asked, smiling.

I just shook my head as I walked up to her.

"Cost me $200, but it's money well spent."

As I walked up to her, I could see a phantom of what Val once looked like in my mind. Five foot two, pretty eyes, beautiful features, willowy with excellent curves. Nothing like the five foot eleven masculine mass monster that stood before me. Her hand went for her clit, reflexively flicking the prodigious four inch proto-cock as she licked her lips.

"We haven't fucked in weeks," she growls, rumbling and needy.

I say nothing as my hands go for the shelves of meat that rise and fall with each breath. Letting them roam as I feel the subtle blonde hairs that lie nearly invisible atop her skin before letting my thumbs squeeze her nipples, downturned like tiny stalactites as I roll them in the cusp by my palms. I feel a tiny drop of something trickle down my hands as I pull them away to look at what was on my hands. I smirk as I realize what it is.

"How long have you been lactating?"

"About two days after we increased the dosage," she says, blushing.

"So that means you've been lactating since Tues-"

My words are cut off as she wraps her twenty five inch biceps around my chest, pulling me up towards her as she shoves her tongue into my mouth. The feeling of her scruffy beard rubbing against my face as she hungrily kissed me before quickly pulling away.

"I need to fuck," she begged.

"Didn't Lena stop by earlier?" I asked as she began to tug on my belt.

"She did," Val told me, giving me another kiss. "I may be needy, but you know I prefer to please others."

I felt my pants fall to the floor as her hand grabbed my cock, moving in slow and caring but firm strokes up and down the entire length.

My seven inch cock is the second thing I had going for me, obviously. And for the record, I'm not a show-er.

As she knelt before me, I put my hands on her head. Letting my fingers run through her short masculine style as she showered my loins with affection. The feeling of her lips on my balls as she gave me absolute adoration was always a quick way for me to get hard.

"Oh God," she moaned in between kisses. "I've been wanting this so badly! Your assistant may be hot, but nothing beats your dick, honey!"

"Stop," I said, playfully. "You're making me blush!"

Val whimpered as she ran my cock, now fully erect at twelve inches, gently across her face and lips. Letting the feeling of her firm yet downy facial hair slip across it.

"I wanna make you cum!"

Before I could do anything, her tongue flicked the tip of my cock as she quickly dove onto it. Her head bobbing fervently as she sucked me like a pro. The way she alternated suction and movement. The way her tongue wrapped around me like a snake in a pit. The sheer fact that she was deepthroating my entire length, practically skullfucking herself in absolute desperation. All I could do was get handfuls of her hair as she took charge.

"Fuck," I moaned, holding on for dear life as she pistoned my cock. Powerless as she tightly grabbed my ass, doing all the work. Every slap of my balls on her fuzzy chin as I was little more than a toy for her. A treat that she knew she had to trigger a release for. My crotch was slick with drool as I was thrusted in and out of her waiting maw. Glucking as she sucked my dick like it was her next treatment.

Suddenly, I felt her hands sliding between my legs. Her arms wrapping behind them as her hands came to rest on the top of my thighs.

"What are you-?"

Before I could even ask, I felt her suddenly pulling me upwards. On reflex, I wrapped my legs over her shoulders as I felt her lumbering to her feet below me. Her mouth never leaving my dick as she stood, my perspective changing as I was lifted higher. Then slowly, carefully, she walked towards the wall. Until finally, when my back was against the wall, she continued her ministrations. This time, with far more urgency. I was overwhelmed by this show of power. The way I was like nothing for her physically, but the way she treated me with such affection and care. The might she needed to pick me up and carry me, and the focus to keep sucking my dick as she did so. I was so close. And I think she knew it, too.

"I'm gonna cum," I whined, nearly out of breath. But Val just kept at it, never letting up for a single second. My thighs began to squeeze her head, too weak to hold her in place as she forced them apart while slowly pushing her head back. Inching further and further until my crown was left in her mouth as she circled her tongue around it. Sending me over the edge as I fired volley after volley into her. Her tongue not stopping for a second as she swallowed every burst of seed until finally, I knew I had exhausted that load and slumped forward, panting.

"Wh- Where...," I began, out of breath. "Did you l-learn to do this?"

Jerking her head back and releasing my dick with a pop, Val just smiled as she licked her lips once more.

"Lena," she said before bouncing me like a large sack of rice as she threw me across her shoulder. "Now come on!"

I just hung there, smiling as I knew what was happening next. Letting myself be taken upstairs and eventually, to our bedroom.

"Mama ain't done with you yet, little man!"

I'd do anything for my wife, after all...

Forum Saradas

Don't Disturb Your Mother
« on: September 26, 2021, 01:16:50 am »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Don't Disturb Your Mother
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 05:13:50 am »
Why isn’t he using the same drug?

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 07:26:11 am »
Fantastic Start! Also great detail on the setting, characters, and overall theme.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 01:37:50 pm »
Why isn’t he using the same drug?

Because he doesn't want to. I mean, they already have a strong relationship (no pun intended). He's okay with her being the strong one.

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 02:19:38 pm »
Not bad. I look forward to seeing more.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2021, 10:12:53 pm »
Great work. Are you planning to make this a larger story?

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2021, 11:42:50 pm »
Great work. Are you planning to make this a larger story?

Not sure. I've already got Blockbuster, Getting With The Goddesses and Your House still ongoing. And I plan on reviving a couple other ones since I canceled Verity. Then there's the fact I'm going to rewrite Blockbuster to pitch it for mainstream audiences, as well as the first book in Twilight's Daughter and some of my mainstream comic stuff like a Speculative Sci Fi story based around an immortal and his psychic mutant dog, a weird western title, a folk horror title, a comic that's Hellboy meets Jojo's Bizarre Adventures that asks "What if The Addams Family were the stars of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and their black sheep daughter needed to rescue them from their own deserved karma?", rewriting GWTG into a more mainstream story and more that I'm currently scripting.

So if I do return to the Sandow Family and Nexiron-26, it might not be until next year.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2021, 04:48:20 am »
And to the explanation of why Allie is outgrowing her clothes so fast? 😈😈😈

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2021, 05:25:52 am »
And to the explanation of why Allie is outgrowing her clothes so fast? 😈😈😈

She's a teenager.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2021, 02:45:40 pm »
Whose Mom is slipping her Nexiron-26?

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2021, 11:39:00 pm »
Nice work so far, but take your time. Good luck.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2021, 10:25:59 pm »
Great start. Take your time with it

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2021, 10:39:13 am »
I agree. Take all the time you need.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2021, 10:53:39 am »
Fantastic premise and great execution!  The story is wonderfully written.

I also motion that follow up chapters would be awesome, but I understand how many other stories you have juggling.  Still, great job on this and I really hope to see more some day!

Offline Micaela Viscido

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2021, 12:46:43 pm »
Any updates, this story it’s getting great!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Don't Disturb Your Mother

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View