Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575048 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 05:56:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Russian Experiment
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Russian Experiment  (Read 18806 times)

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Russian Experiment
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2021, 08:09:15 am »
Hi guys, me again, I am working through it best I can to make it more readable for you guys but the next bit may take a little longer because the muppet I am literally wrote ###Insert description here### next before moving on so now I guess I am going to have to come up with her little routine and not let you down on the description but also this is what I find hardest so please bare with me.

Also considering there are over 4000 views there is not much karma or comments. This is not me asking for more but enquiring are people actually enjoying this or should I put my focus elsewhere?

Thanks guys!

-PC

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2021, 08:09:15 am »

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2021, 11:55:32 am »
Karma for you, my friend!  Thanks for another chapter, I really liked it!  I'd love to see the story continue

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2021, 09:50:01 am »
Ok so, sorry for the delay, long story short life happened and got in the way as well as my bloody laptop breaking. Life has calmed a bit and I now have a new laptop so can continue.

Next apology, well not really, considering the effort this takes and lack of karma I couldn't get the enthusiasm to write a long detailed bit where I had the ### and also this bit seems to be a bit waffely and meh but kinda needed to set scene and keep things going. I want to get it out there for the couple of people that seemed to like it.

For those that did enjoy it this release is a bit meh but the next should be a bit more fun.

Take care

-PC

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2021, 09:51:36 am »
What follows is nothing short of mind blowing as Belle happily and enthusiastically shows off her enormous muscular proportions to me. I'm reserved at first asking timidly for the basics but not trying to push my luck but with the show she puts on and the energy she puts in soon has me asking for more. After a few flexes she moves closer and in a sultry yet playful voice gives me permission to touch, to really let me explore and feel everything. Nothing off limits and she is always beaming a huge smile throughout. The logistics are awkward but not impossible as she has to crouch down and lean forward to let me feel arms and chest etc. which leaves me staring right down her cleavage, she sees this and flexes chest to really squeeze them together and show me the crushing power they have. When she sits back up she is even a little cheeky and bounces those mammoth pecs. We run through some other muscle groups and I enjoy the show such as when she turns around, spreads  her back to show just how wide she can get. She even wobbles her huge thigh in front of me, a mass bigger and heavier than I am by multiples and snap it to attention so close to my face I swear I can feel a small pressure wave hit me.

Belle's strange feelings she has around me are back seeing that she excites me this much, it really gets her going showing off for me, actually enjoying it and feeling so happy she has to fight the urge to just pick me up and squeeze me so tight to her. She equally sees the lust in my eyes, reads my body language and smells the hormones I am giving off with her enhanced smell, this gets her going even more. Before we can take things further a loud klaxon sounds  tearing our attention from each other and she backs away. Clearly the powers that be didn't like where this was going and wanted to put a stop to it. We take the hint and walk over so a spot next to an old truck and trailer, I climb the back of the trailer and walk along to sit beside Belle who is sitting on the floor just so we can be closer, she is still beaming her huge smile. We take a moment of looking into each others eyes in silence before she breaks it.

'I not know why, but that felt so good. Can we do again soon?' she asks.

'Definitely, that was pretty damn amazing, I didn't appreciate just how big you could get and just how solid you are.' I say dopily still a little overwhelmed from the experience.

Belle blushes slightly knowing it is a compliment, high praise and not a slur.

We talk a bit more and then get on to the subject of her strange feelings and I try to explain to her what they are. Before I can the powers that be interrupt for a second time summoning me through a loud speaker to see the General. After a huff of frustration from us both we say our goodbye's and I head up to his office.

Arriving at his office more than a little annoyed he explains that Belle has never been taught about those feelings for a reason and they have actively tried to avoid them happening at all, she is meant to be a soldier, a tool to be used, not treated like the average person.

I blow my top telling him that is exactly what she is, a person, an individual and she should be allowed those freedoms to feel what she wants and taught about them.

We have a shouting match both getting our frustrations across to each other. Him about the pressure from above, his superiors, me about their treatment of her. After a short spat we both step away from each other and sigh realising that there is no point to the shouting, it won't get us anywhere. The General gets a couple of glasses out and pours some vodka before handing me one.

'I sorry, I have much pressure from above, I know you not believe but I actually trying to help, try to get them to give time. They want everything now but you make more progress than we ever have. It just hard for me stuck in middle. I see you good man but I also see you both get feelings.' he says as he sips his vodka.

I explain I get it and that it's not about them, it is about her. That yes we are getting close and developing feelings but so what? That's actually good for them because it is giving them exactly what they want. He listens intently, nodding along then hits me with a metaphorical sledge hammer.

'I know you think I bad man but I not. I warm to you and actually trying to help you too.' he goes on. I tilt my head waiting for the punchline. 'But where do you see this going? Eventually you will have to leave, for good. You cannot stay and she cannot leave, what then. There is no future for you both.' he sips again.

Shit. I had been so wrapped up in it all I hadn't thought ahead, not like me. I had no exit strategy and no ideas. I was furious again. Furious at myself. He was right. I downed my vodka in one shot and slammed it down before taking a large deep breath trying to keep my cool.

'Right, but that is my problem. I will deal with it. You have to let her have feelings and give her more freedom. It is the only way you will get anywhere.' I say through gritted teeth.

I sigh letting out my rage. He is right and it is pointless being angry. Lets see if we can move this on time to negotiate.

I explain that we have talked and agreed that she will do some more training, get back to practising and try a little more of the kind of stuff they want. But in return things go back to how they were, she breaks it and it is tidied that day and replaced as fast as possible. He thinks on it. I reassure him that he is getting what he wants. She will be training again, he will be getting his demonstrations and it will get the project back on track and make him look good. He ponders a little more. Then tells me he will pass to his superiors and see if they will approve the man power and budget but also we need her word that she will not attack or injure any of his staff. I tell him I will talk to her and get her word but take it as given, he goes on to explain it took several large teams of different trades to repair and replace it all, a lot of materials and a lot of money. I tell him I understand but that is what it will take to get the project back up and running and that is not down to me, also I want these things. I grab a pen and paper and quickly write a short list and hand it to him. He again tells me he will work on it.

'Now for good news. Your secondment here has been extended and approved by both governments and her new clothes are here and will be delivered tomorrow whilst you are in with her.' he says.

'That's great, save it for the afternoon after we are finished working. And thanks again for the drink and the chat, it has given me a lot to think about.' we shake hands and I head back to my block, mind racing contemplating his words.

The next morning whilst I am eating breakfast the boss walks in, all the men stand to attention, I carry on eating. He walks up to me. 'We have a deal. As long as she performs and trains we get funded. Good day.' He walks off. The men sit and resume eating. I finish my breakfast and get into my uniform, my flight suit, and head down to see Belle.

As I walk through the door I can hear she is close and moving. I ignore the yellow and red lines as per usual and walk right in, the boulder that was wedged and accompanying rubble gone, she must have tidied I think. Belle is impatiently walking in a large circle shaking her arms out and rolling her shoulders making her huge back muscles bunch up. She notices me enter and runs up, sweeps me up in one powerful swoop, the world a blur to me from the speed of her arms, she spins me round holding me at arms length to face her.

'Woah, woah, what are you doing? What's going on?' I blurt.

'You did it, I knew you would. Now we have fun. Now I show off for you, show you what I can do. No holding back.' she excitedly says.

'Sounds fun but what are you on about?' I ask.

'Look, boulder and rubble gone. Look wall replaced. They came late last night.' she spins us round to show me.

'Oh yeah well that kind of ruins my good news. Only stipulation is you must give your word not to hurt any of the workers.' I say in a mocking miffed tone.

'They stay out of my way, I stay out of theirs and all will be good. They give problem, I give problem.' she says finishing in a dark, firm, threatening tone.

'Ok, I'll take that as a yes. Right then, well lets go have fun. Show me what my girl is capable of.'

'Your girl?' She raises her eyebrow.

'Erm, well, not mine, you are....' I stammer.

'No, I like it, your girl.' She gives me a big smile and her eyes sparkle.

I start walking over to the walls area to look at the repair. Good as new, as if nothing happened. It gets darker. She behind me, as in right behind me. Towering over me, over shadowing me completely. All I can see is wall in front of me and her large chest looming over me above.

'So my little man, want your girl to ruin their good work?'

'Hell yeah! But shouldn't I move out the way first?'

'No, I want you up close, to really experience things.' she purrs.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2021, 11:26:58 pm »
Karma + I love this story

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2021, 05:50:34 am »
 Great story, really hoping to see it continue  +K

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2021, 10:59:15 am »
Belle places her hands on top the wall and wraps her fingers around the double layer of bricks and just squeezes slowly increasing the pressure. I see her forearms tense up a little, then I hear the cracks quickly followed by dust and rubble falling either side of me. Her breathing increases just a little and a small moan escapes her lips. She steps back and lifts me up and sits me on top of the wall placing her hands either side of me gripping the wall again. I'm new eye level with her chest and still have to look up to look into her eyes. Either side of me are 2 broken holes where she has just crushed bricks with her bare hands.

She looks at me 'That felt good, doing it for you. Someone who appreciates me, wants me. We are going to have such fun MY little man.' she emphasises the my.

She can't help her self, energy is racing through her, feelings kicking in again, she starts squeezing her hands brushing against my sides they are so close, her forearm tensing slightly again. I feel a slight shaking under me. I put my hands on hers to steady myself and look to her. She looking straight into my eyes, a smirk on her lips as the cracks start and the bricks give in and crumble, another little moan leaving her lips involuntarily.

'Wow Belle, but really should I be here or maybe stood back?' I say a little worriedly.

'Trust me little man, I promised I never hurt you, I protect you but also want you enjoy this, get the best view. Only  best for MY little man.' again with the emphasis.

'Yes of course I trust you, this is all just new and very exciting, I need to warm up to it.' I say trying to put on a bravado of confidence.

'Oh little man, this is nothing, this just start, you better get used to it, quick. Now you see what these can do.' Belle says in the most sultry teasing voice.

She brings her arms in a double biceps pose and flexes her hulking arms whilst puffing up her chest and making her self as big and wide as possible. She is loving this, it feels so good for her and she really wants to impress so is going all out. She looks huge, massive, nothing about her small. After holding her flex a few seconds and seeing it has the desired effect on me she lowers her arms, a proud look on her face.

'Hold on.' she says with a smirk.

I grip the wall where I can to balance. She slams her right fist clean through the wall below me to the right, bricks and rubble exploding out behind. Before her right fist is pulled back her left slams through the wall the other side having the same devastating effect. She takes a step back taking a brief second to admire her handy work of creating two large holes below me to either side. I'm now sat on a brick pillar rather than a wall. Reaching out Belle grabs me by the scruff of my flight suit holding her arm out straight, before I can figure what's going on she power kicks the wall with her right foot right between my legs destroying the brick column right below me. She holds me right where I am with her outstretched arm so I don't fall. I don't even move a millimetre as my legs fall beneath me, held up by just one of her powerful arms at full reach. Once the wall is down and the rubble settles she turns around and places me gently on the floor and kneels down.

'How was that?' she beams with pride.

'Intense. Very intense.' She is worried as she can't read me and tell if I mean it in a good way. After a short pause I burst into a big smile. 'Wow, what a woman, that was amazing! If that is just a warm up I cannot wait to see just what else is to come. I won't lie I got a bit worried but I put all my trust in you and stood fast and I am glad I did. You looked so powerful, confident and in control and that was just as much a rush as your actual feat of strength.' I gush out full of adrenaline and excitement.

'I glad you liked it, I try show you tough confident me you liked, I hope no over do it?'

'Not at all, I really enjoyed that, I like how you can control it and it is an act and you can go so soft after. My gentle giant, maybe just a little warning next time. I may need to find some better clothes if we are going to cause such a mess.'

She giggles at my pet name for her. 'Oh there is going to be a lot of mess. Just get uniform off the idiots, they will give you as long as I keep this up. Ask for knee pads, elbow pads, helmet and vest too. Full gear. What is saying, better to be safe than broken. I have some fun ideas.'

'Better to be safe than sorry but I prefer your version. Dress up could be fun too.'

We talk a little, she is amped up, ready to destroy anything and everything all at once, right now, just for me. I tell her to slow down and relax. We need to pace it out not just for the idiots as she calls them but also for us so we get quality time together and I can appreciate it, take it in and enjoy seeing more and more from her. She likes I am honest and sees my intentions are true and it is about her as a person, not just to mess around or do things for the idiots. She takes a breath and settles herself agreeing with me.

We go and sit in our favourite spot by the water and talk more, laugh, joke. She loves hearing about my experiences outside because she hasn't had any of her own. She has been out a small handful of times under cover of darkness only to be trained in certain skills and then locked straight back in here, never any freedom. As we talk she whips her head to the side and her body tenses up ready for action. I take her hand.

'What is is Belle?'

'The equipment door, someone is coming.' right on cue an alarm sounds just like the one when you pass the yellow line in the way in.

'Good hearing. Relax, it is something I have organised, calm down. Where is this door?'

She looks at me quizzically. 'Over between the boulders and cars.'

As I look over there are some flashing yellow lights and a gap appears in the wall slowly widening as two massive hangar like doors open slowly. I wonder how I have never seen them before but they blend in completely to the wall. Guess that answers how they get all this stuff in. A small team of men in full protective gear come in very cautiously carrying all sorts of bags and boxes. Belle goes to stand and walk over and I tell her to stay put, I will go deal with it. I jog over to them. I tell them to put it down in a row. They don't speak English so just dump it and get out as fast as possible, the doors closing behind them. 'Assholes.' I mutter. I struggle to get it all lined up neatly as you will be surprised how heavy a pair of joggers are the size to fit her. Once I have it how I want I call her over.

She walks over giving me a funny look when she sees the boxes and bags lined up.

'What is this?'

'You will see. Just a little something I organised, form me to you. I hope you like them.'

She is stood still not moving. Never having had presents before she is unsure of the social etiquette.

'Well go on, open them.'

She looks at me and back to the presents and walks over to the first box. She lifts the lid and staring back at her is a bright orange sports bra with a light grey trim. It has thin straps, well, thin to her, actually pretty darn thick. She looks back at me.

'This is for me?'

'It is all for you Belle, I just thought you may be fed up of plain black all the time and want some more comfortable, colourful clothing?'

She gets excited and goes at the presents with a new vigour like a kid at Christmas. She finds a variety of things; Joggers that would be a nice loose fit on her, a selection of sports bra's of varying colours and designs, a couple of t-shirts that look like they would fit nicely and have a good shape on her, a couple of capri's again in different colours and patterns and finally a bright red hoodie that looks cosy and warm. All seem to be well made and robust and close to the original designs. There are no designer labels etc but look pretty high quality.

There is a huge smile on her face, a tear in her eye. She runs up to me and sweeps me up again and gives me a huge hug and kisses me all over.

'Thank you, this means so much. I always wanted my own clothes, these look good. I want to put them on now.'

She grabs the joggers and slides them on over her black shorts, up over her massive calves and up her mammoth thighs and gives a little tug over her solid round ass but once on they fit snugly on the waist but loose on the legs. Perfect. She then grabs the orange sports bra, that's my favourite too, then moves to strip her black sports bra off. I turn around and turn my back on her.

'Woah, erm, do you not maybe want some privacy.'

'I have nothing to hide from you, you are my little man, I want to impress you in every way. You not want to see?'

I go bright red in embarrassment. 'Well, er, thank you, yeah I do but want to make sure you are happy, showing you respect.'

'Bah, stop I think we are close enough now for you to see this. I appreciate your respect, something I am not used to, having never been shown it before but I want to share with you, I choose to.'

I slowly turn and she still has her fingers hooked under the edges about to pull it off. When she sees I'm looking she slowly peels it off, purposely taking her time. Just as the under support band passes her large breasts and catches on her pointed pink nipples, the point you would expect them to drop, well, they just don't. Her massive pecs underneath make sure of that and hold them steady and perfectly pert in place giving a sexy cleavage even when free. She looks gorgeous from head to toe and I especially like seeing her biceps bunch up and her lats spread as she pulls the top off over her head, her thick plaited hair swishing from side to side as it falls. She pauses to let me take her all in and get a good look before sliding the orange sports bra on pulling it down to cover her breasts and getting it into position. It to fits perfectly containing her nicely and has much thinner and more stylish straps than her thick purely functional black issued one. The joggers and sports bra combination look great on her making her look brighter and happier in general, if it wasn't for her size she wouldn't be out of place in a local gym or walking down the beach.

She looks down at her self and stretches a leg out, her thighs still not pulling the fabric tight even though her thigh is flexed, she turns her hips and looks over her back, raises and circles her arms and moves freely, the sports bra moving nicely then she places her fists on her hips, takes a large breath and spreads her self as wide as she can go. I actually take a step back as she grows before me, what a sight! The sports bra stretches easily to contain her and doesn't dig in being made of extra strength spandex/lycra material. She relaxes the pose letting out her breath.

'Wow, look good, comfy, functional. I love them. I cannot wait to try on rest. Thank you Tom, my sweet little man. This mean so much to me.'

'Hey, you are welcome, you deserve it. Sorry I couldn't get any trainers or shoes. There is only one thing the idiots say about your new clothes, that when working, so breaking stuff etc it's the black. In your off time or if we are just talking you wear what you want.'

'It ok, I wouldn't want to get these damaged or dirty. Too precious to me. I have many black.'

Offline JohnMcClane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2022, 04:40:33 am »
How did I not find this one before? This story is fantastic. Potatocarrot, are you still around?

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2022, 07:12:38 am »
Have loved this story from the beginning

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2022, 08:10:52 pm »
Just found this story. This is amazing! I love the connection the two of them have. I'd love to read more!
K+

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2022, 12:49:01 am »
Lovely story so far. Can't wait for more.

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2022, 02:01:55 pm »
Hi guys, sorry there hasn't been more for a while. Some family things going on and some work things and some personal stuff. Trying to find time but it is just not happening. If you can be patient I can get more out with time. If you want more I can just copy and paste the 'from my head to the page' stuff that may be hard to read and have awful grammar and formatting. Basically the thing that takes the most time is taking my stuff I write in the moment and then formatting and editing for release.

Glad there is still interest. Thanks for your support!

Offline sammycooke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2022, 10:03:04 pm »
First time i have seen this. Great stuff.

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2022, 08:38:36 am »
OK, so you guilted me into it. Here is the next part, it is a bit rushed and not where I want it but I think it is quite fun. Hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sit and chat, well I sit cross legged she lays on her front, hands under her chin, head propped up by her elbows. As we talk I can see she is just completely lost in my eyes and not really paying attention, daydreaming, her sapphire eyes never leaving mine, her legs bent at the knee, crossed at the ankle raising up and down in a rhythm. She looks so different to me, something in her has changed I can tell. She is more like a love sick puppy than a hardened killing machine. Her eyes sparkle, her cute button nose crinkles from time to time, her thick plait hanging down to the side. Just beautiful. I just about manage to keep eye contact as we talk because with the angle I have the perfect view of her deep inviting cleavage, every so often she lets out a soft sign and it rises her chest and squeezes her breasts even tighter together deepening her cleavage, it is rather distracting but I just about manage to keep my eyes off.

We talk for a while and just as I stand about to say our goodbyes I see the house out the corner of my eye and have to ask more about it. Why is it there? Why did she used to damage it? For what purpose?

She explains that it was initially for her to learn perspective and size against regular sized objects and people. There even used to be dummies in there of regular sized people. Then later it became part of her active training where they would have a team with her and a guy as a target, he would run in the house and she would keep guard and watch as the team went in and cleared it and brought the target out. She hated that, they all treated her like a freak and wanted nothing to do with her. Then finally they sent a guy in and her job was to get him out her self as fast as possible, damage to house didn't matter just get him. I tell her it sounds intense but also like a fun game of hide and seek or tag. She likes my take on it, not work but a game and asks if maybe I want to play the game and take advantage of the idiots repair policy. I ask what she means and she says well, just like she used to, I can be the target and run, she has to catch me. I can use anything here in the arena including the house to run or hide she will get me and even show off a little along the way as she chases me. I tell her that sounds good and we can maybe try tomorrow. She looks forward to it but advises me to get all the protective gear, things can get crazy.

I head out that night and speak to the boss. He gets excited as I sell it to him as target take down and recovery not hide and seek or tag. He calls the stores and tells them to expect me. I head over there and they kit me out with an abundance of kit, black tactical trousers and shirts, gloves, boots, socks. Several sets of elbow and knee pads, two helmets and three urban grey camo assault vests of slightly different designs, apparently that colour is not popular, they all want plain black and so save those for the best and give me the unwanted but still do the job. They include the armour plates and a selection of Molle pouches. They chuck in a couple of backpacks and holdalls to carry it. I couldn't possibly manage alone so they get a vehicle to help take me back to my quarters. 

Whilst in my room I sort through the stuff and decide to just store it in the holdalls under the bed and keep things as tidy as I can in my small space, what doesn't fit there I manage to store in the cupboard. I do however leave out a full fresh set of kit ready for the next day. I get ready for bed and jump in contemplating the day and what is to come tomorrow. I think over her getting changed and being so forward and confident with me about her breasts. She has been affectionate before and we have been relatively tame but this was stepping over to the next level that was sexual energy, she knew exactly what she was doing. Then the look afterwards and her body language, completely at ease with me with those love sick puppy eyes. She is falling for me hard and to be fair I am for her, but how would it all work with our size difference and who she is etc. I don't know but it will be interesting to find out.

The next morning I get up and get dressed into their clothing and immediately rip off their insignia and flag and get a couple of my spares out and stick them on. I head out to breakfast and get some strange looks and sneers from the men especially when they see I've taken their patches off and replaced them. I couldn't care less, I only have one thing on my mind. I finish breakfast and head over. These stairs are driving me nuts! I walk in expecting her dressed similarly but instead she is in her usual black spandex/lycra clothes.

'Morning my gentle giant, are we not playing today or are you waiting to get changed?' I lean in for my morning kiss.

'Oh little man, you not call me gentle after this. You are in big trouble. No change for me. I chase like this, nothing damage skin anyway, too tough.' I get a nice long kiss, more passionate than usual even a little forceful. I can feel her excitement. She takes a step back and appraises me in my kit. 'Looking good little man, I like your personal touches.' She runs her finger over my Union flag patch. 'Tighten this.' She points at a couple straps, I tighten them. 'OK how you want do this? I give you choice as first time, don't want to scare you off as can be dangerous. Well for you.' she smiles slyly.

'Oh straight into tough girl today hey? I like it. I had to change the patches, didn't feel right wearing a different countries flag. I think this is more your area of expertise as I think this is a little different to the game I am used to playing. What do you suggest?' I ask, shifting my weight from foot to foot with nervous energy.

Belle explains how they used to do it again but then tries categorising them. Easy - she will chase me but try not to cause too much damage and take it lightly, will throw things out the way but nothing too extreme, if I go in the house she will wait for me to run again. Then she explains the other way Hard - RUN! If anything gets in her way it will be rubble, nothing off limits, she will do her best not to but I may get hurt, if I go in the house I better keep moving because she is going to take it down. Hearing her talk like that excites me more. I think about it and decide to take it easy, first time for me in this kit and I really don't know what to expect and would like to get a chance to properly look around first to make plans for the harder way. Belle calls me a wimp but tells me it is smart way. She warns me I will need to use my wits because I won't be able to stop her or outrun her. We discuss the 'rules' basically she will start on one side of arena, I will start on other, she will shout GO! and then it is game on. She is so confident she can catch me that to win she has to catch me 5 times in 10 minutes. Every time I am caught I get a 20 second head start to run again.

I mock her confidence and try to wind her up on purpose. She points out that as she is going to be the one chasing me and is strong enough to literally punch holes in walls it might not be my best idea. I agree so stop and concentrate. I ask what her definition of caught is, is it like tag just has to touch me? She tells me I will know when I am caught and it won't just be a touch. Finally I ask her stakes.

'Oh want to make it interesting, OK when I win you bring me some of your British candy I know you have in room.'

'When you win, bah, don't underestimate me. How about when I win you finally show me where you live, that elusive place you wont take me?'

'Nice try little man, this is easy, win on hard and I might let you in. Try again.'

I do wonder why she has never let me in to her living quarters, if she is shy, ashamed, what? I will find a way in.

'Alright so, erm, Ok I have nothing. I'm sure we can cross that bridge when it comes to it.'

'Ha, oh little man do not worry, we won't cross that bridge, there will be no need. But I may give you a treat anyway once I have won.'

'Oh Belle, I do love your confidence, I really hope you don't hate me too much or are not a sore loser and throw a strop when you lose.'

'I could never hate you but I have been told I can have quite the temper. Good job I love... Like you.'

That was an interesting slip, seems her feelings are growing.

'Enough talk, lets go!' I set the countdown timer on my watch to 10 minutes.

She bends down and give me another large kiss 'For luck, you will need.' she says cheekily before walking away leaving me a little flustered.

We walk over to separate sides of the arena. She by her quarters and me by the waterfall and house. Then it begins - She shouts "GO!" in a loud booming voice. I start my countdown timer and sprint forward heading for the cars and boulders hoping running right towards her will throw her off and intend to lose her between and under some of the rocks. I manage to reach the rocks as her hulking frame comes towards me at speed, I duck and dodge between some of the boulders to throw her off and hear her move left as I go right, I take the opportunity to slide under a large shard of a rock balanced on two others figuring I'll be able to hide under here for a bit buying some time and waiting to make my next move. I hear her moving around me and prepare to make a run for it. Just as I shuffle forward to run it gets much lighter around me as the rock I was hiding under is lifted. I look up to see my Belle hoisting the rock over head and then slamming it down across her thigh snapping it in two before throwing the two pieces aside one side smashing into a boulder and shattering the other hitting a nearby vehicle and denting the side as it impales it. I can't move from shock and awe at her immense display.

'Now you are mine little man.' She says with such authority in her tough demeanour.

She crouches down and grabs my tactical vest roughly and applying pressure pins me to the ground then after a second of proving her point of pinning me simply stands up bringing me with her lifting me up to eye level, her face still stern and firm. She looks right into my eyes and a bit of fear comes back as it seems she has lost control but after she sees this she instantly softens. Raises her spare arm flexing one of her huge biceps and giving me a huge smile. She brings me face to face and gives me a soft gentle kiss.

'Relax little man, I promised I no hurt you, just thought would like tough girl image, too much?'

'That was immense, loved it but yeah won't lie you are too good at that I did think you had lost it. But at the same time I really liked it. Keep it up. As long as you soften and I get my kiss after you catch me I don't mind, I loved the flex, really added to the powerful effect. And what you did to that rock. Shit!' I blabber with adrenaline coursing through me.

'In that case, you better run, this tough girl is coming for you. Told you, you wouldn't call me gentle after this. That's one...'

She puts me down dropping me the last couple of feet with a smirk on her face showing me she did it on purpose. Once I land I run off again towards the house. She counts to 20 and sets off. I know she is coming, I can feel the ground shake, each step letting out a thud. I circle the house and catch a glimpse of her running and her thighs are huge pillars of power exploding with strength with each step as she propels forward with such speed. She goes round the same way as me and I sprint round again to catch up as she pauses to look for me. I sneak up and am now behind her, a massive blind spot for her given her sheer size. She walks forward clear of the house into an open space. I manage to stay behind her and match her movements. Once in the open space she stops. I assume she is looking for hints of where I am again. What I don't see is the smirk on her face. She takes a deep breath and sticks her fists on her hips and spreads her back and lats wide making herself expand to insane proportions. It is quite the sight but I cant understand why she is flexing up now. After holding the pose for a few seconds she slowly raises her right arm straight in the air and her left leg making her thigh parallel to the ground. A pause. In one swift movement taking no more than 2 seconds from start to finish she stamps her left leg down as hard as she can creating such an impact a literally fly into the air from the shock at the same time bringing her right arm down and twisting her whole body round. Whilst I'm at the peak of my upwards trajectory her right hand reaches me and plucks me from the air taking me in her grasp. She continues the movement so she has completed a full 180 spin but also continues her right arm movement bending at the elbow so we are once again, face to face. She is sporting a confident smirk and has an eyebrow raised. She gives me a second to reorient myself then gives me a kiss and just nonchalantly says '2.'

'Ok, what the? I didn't see that coming, thought I had you fooled hiding behind you. The speed you moved at was amazing.'

'Thank you my little man.' she bites her lip a little 'I must admit I am really enjoying this. What is that like 3 minutes?'

I look at my watch. '2 minutes 26 seconds. Shit.'

She kisses me again a lot more passionately and whispers 'Oh dear little man, you need to step up your game. Off you go.' she places me down much gentler this time and I sprint off to the walls by the house hoping I can use those to avoid her like a little maze. I dive behind the first one, a tall wall made of large black solid blocks, as I hear her set off full pelt towards me. I move along the wall trying to control my heavy breathing trying to figure out where she is. As I move along I see an object above me moving down towards me at speed, it is her arm reaching down to grab me. I dive forward and feel the air displace behind me as her hand slams into the wall. I scramble to my feet and run to the next wall looking back and catching a glance at her crouching down so I can't see her over the walls. She is keeping low and being sneaky. We play this game of cat and mouse moving from wall to wall, she swipes for me at each one and narrowly misses me each time. I run and end up behind the first brick wall I ever saw her smash. I stand with my back flat to the wall looking up to see where her arm is coming from next. *SMASH!* the wall either side of me explodes as her arms come through up to her elbows and then bend inwards to me her palms pinning me to the wall with enough pressure to ensure I am pinned but without causing pain. She then peers over the wall, her sapphire eyes sparkling at me. I can see she is really enjoying this. She sees I am not scared but also really enjoying it and have really settled and trust her.

'Got you MY little man.'

I look up at her whilst still pinned.

'Have you though? I mean I am pinned to the wall, but am I really caught?'

'You know I could drag you through this wall in an instant but I promised not to hurt you.'

'So then does it really count?'

She doesn't answer, she instead takes her left palm off me keeping me pinned with her right. She picks up a couple of bricks that are still cemented together in a block and holds them in her palm in front of me to show me clearly what they are. Then she wraps her fingers around them making a fist and slowly increases the pressure and squeezes harder. I hear a dull crack before her hand quickly closes as she lets out a little moan as dust and rubble fall out. She opens her hand to show me the rubble left on her palm before turning it to let the rubble fall off. I gulp and look back up at her.

'Fine, 3. But what was that little moan?' I raise an inquisitive eyebrow at her.

She blushes, she actually blushes and looks away for a second before looking back into my eyes this time there is no intensity to them but that sparkle. She lets me go and I turn to face her looking up over the wall.

'For first time in long time breaking things and using my strength feel good but doing for you, seeing your shock and awe, your wonder and excitement makes it much better. Such an intense feeling inside me, I couldn't help it.'

'I liked it, it was cute but I really liked your confidence and intensity. I could get used to it you know. A nice mix of tough and cute. It put feelings inside me. I love I got to you and you couldn't control it.'

Her blush deepens.

I turn to run and take a few steps.

'Little man!'

I stop and turn back to face her.

'I just crush brick with bare hands and you run from me without giving kiss. Not a smart move.'

I look sheepish. I run up to the wall and run up it managing to get my fingers over the lip at the top and pull my self up and extend up on my arms leaning out for my kiss. Bella leans in and gives me a kiss.

'Now you may run.'

'Yes Ma'am' I say cheekily as I push off the wall at the same time turning to run.

I hit the ground and sprint towards the vehicles to see if I can use them to my advantage as everything else has failed so far. As I run she thinks to her self "He likes the confidence and intensity. I'll make this next one good." reaching 20 she just walks with purpose towards me, no running making sure she places each foot with a little more force than usual for effect. I hear her coming and look back to see her stalking me, her intense stare boring into me. I jump a car and scramble under a bus and keep running. When she reaches the car she just flips it out the way with a flick of her wrist. It goes flying and rolling away. She reaches the bus and pauses, raises up to full height raising her arms to full extension above her clasping her hands together and then brings them down with such force onto the roof of the bus. At the point of impact the bus crumples with no resistance as her hands keep their downward motion smashing through the base snapping the bus in half as her hands impact the ground with a thud sending shock waves out and making stones and dust jump into the air all around. The suspension at both ends gives and the axles shoot off either side. Then she just parts the now two separate sides with a casual shove and walks through the middle of the carnage never breaking eye contact throughout the display licking her lips as she continues towards me like a hungry beast.

I shake my head in disbelief at her display knowing she did it just for me, she could easily just step past them, and that look, wow that look. If I didn't trust her I would be genuinely petrified right now but I know it is all for show, for my benefit.

Sprinting off again towards the boulders as the vehicles proved useless I aim for two of the largest that are wedged up against each other. By large I mean taller than Belle and at least three times as wide. I figure not even she can move these so if I can get around them and wedge my self in the nook between them she may miss me and walk right past. I manage to get around and run past a smaller boulder and then tip toe back trying to throw her off with my tracks.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Her foot steps draw near. I still can't see her. I hear a small creak. I look around and can't see anything but hear another creak and a scratching noise then all of a sudden I feel the rocks move either side of me. No Way! Just as I swing round to see the rocks start parting, my hiding hole growing as the two enormous boulders move slowly. I fall onto my ass and start to scramble back as I see her fingers poke through the gap now formed between them. Belle gets a good grip with her fingers and then I hear a low guttural growl growing in volume and intensity as Belle prizes the boulders apart. Slowly at first until she can really get her hands in then she steps into it, into the gap and pushes them apart. As she steps in and braces against them she locks her eyes on me again but I am not looking at hers as her whole body tenses, legs set solid creating an unmovable base and then her abs flexed into action keeping her steady then the most impressive. Her whole upper body swells. Her mammoth chest pushes out in all directions as her pecs flex under her breasts. Her lats spread easily visible from the front like wings looking thick and her traps rise up pulling the straps of her sports bra tight and lifting them off her skin. With this swelling her top is going see-thru from the stretching and looks like it may give at any second. Her growl turning into a snarl as she bares her teeth. As the effort increases and her body swells more it turns into a loud roar. Her rounded shoulders showing deep striations, looking pumpkin like as they help exert such power and pressure on the boulders moving them outwards until they finally reach arms length. I thought that was intimidating seeing her swell and bulge whilst roaring at me parting the boulders, that was until she takes two large steps forward covering the distance between us easily. I freeze still on my ass. Still not breaking eye contact, she growls at me again breathing heavy her chest rising and falling, she takes one deep breath as she towers over me, raising her arms out to the side and then crunches down into the most intense most muscular pose I have ever seen bringing with it her growl turning into the loudest most animalistic roar, her teeth bared. She is flexing so hard she is physically shaking, her body showing a size and definition I have not seen before, veins working their way to the surface running across her body all over struggling to supply enough blood to the still growing engorged muscles and she holds the flex and roar. I hear a tear as some of the stitches on her top give in and can take no more, the seams starting to split. With one final squeeze to get the last bit of growth out of it, one last snarl and a few more veins appearing and stitches going leaving a few holes in her top she relaxes the flex panting hard again, I can feel her breath hit me and the heat from her body it is so close. She doesn't straighten up again, instead maintaining the bend of her waist and close proximity to me. She places her hands on her hips and flairs her lats and keeps up the huge image. She doesn't reach for me or stop me moving in anyway. Just stays there staring into my eyes. I make eye contact and just gulp and let out a timid '4' not even daring to argue.

As soon as I say it she melts in an instant, her eyes going wide and the sparkle returning a cute smile spreading across her lips, she gets down on all fours lowering her head to me and sticking her ass in the air swaying it from side to side playfully still looking massive and pumped, breathing hard, veins slowly fading. Leaning forward again to move over me face to face she lets out a playful seductive purr and then takes her kiss before leaning back and giving me space.

'Good job you gave in, otherwise I would have eaten you all up.'

'Yeah I almost thought you were going to. That was beyond anything I have ever seen or imagined. The raw strength and power, the ferocity and intensity, so animalistic. I loved it! Then getting down and purring sweetly, it really got me. I love both sides of you and how you have such control.'

'I am glad, after what you said I want give you something special give you show. It hard for me, I never done this before and not know how to have fun. I do just for you. You are only one I done this for, actually enjoy when for you, not forced by the idiots, make me happy and feel good. I want to give you all, give everything you desire. Give my self to you.' she gushes all this out at me, unable to stop, a torrent of feelings coming out. I step in to stop her. I jump to my feet and stand in front of her I use my finger to beckon her closer, I place my hands on her cheeks and pull her close for a big kiss to try and settle her. As our lips touch I feel a shudder pass through her body and another slight moan leave her. Her energy has changed.

We both lean back and look at each other. She gets back down on all fours and lowers her head arching her back and sticking her ass back in the air. This time though she goes as low as possible, chin to the ground so that she is looking up at me. Her attempt at being submissive, looking as small and vulnerable as possible given her size and stature. Her big blue sapphire eyes looking up at me is the cutest thing ever as she flutters her eyelashes at me. She looks nervous, almost a little scared, it just adds to the cuteness somehow.

'Tom, I don't know how to say. This odd but, I have these feelings I not know what mean, they growing since we met, never felt anything like it before, very confusing for me but now know what mean. I, I love you. I give my self to you. Completely.'

'Oh Belle, my sweet sweet Belle, I know that must have been hard for you to say. I am glad you opened up to me, it means a lot, I have had feelings growing too, I know its crazy but I love you too.'

At hearing me say it her already big blue eyes go wider, her ass starts to sway, energy building she bites her lip, starts to shake with excitement. Another purr escapes her, I don't think she can help it, then pounces forward knocking me over, her huge chest pinning me down her large breasts barely giving way to my body as if it wasn't there applying just enough pressure to hold me but not crush me. Her face above mine she smothers me in kisses losing control and breathing harder. Each breath now applying more pressure as her breasts squish me more with each inhale. I kiss back then after a while I stop her.

'Erm, don't we have a game to finish. I don't want you losing and claiming I cheated.'

'Oh little man, I never lose, but for you I am willing to concede.'

'Oh no, I will beat you fair and square. No excuses, there is always more time for this later, we clearly have a lot to talk about.' I check my watch. Just under 2 minutes left on the clock. 'I will give you an extra minute to make up for our brief distraction.' I smirk.

'I don't need, I catch you easy.' she smirks letting out a little laugh.

'Oh really, we will see. I have been saving my best to last.'

She slowly raises off me and stands to her full height towering above me having to lean forwards to see me over the top of her heaving chest as I am still lying on my back. I stand.

'Ok little man. 3 minutes, go!'

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2022, 04:40:02 pm »
The Russians are not going to be happy when their machine is in love K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Russian Experiment

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View