Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575326 Posts in 73141 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:42:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Jeremy Wilson] Uplifting Experiences~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [Jeremy Wilson] Uplifting Experiences~collected  (Read 14535 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Encounter #1- My, Granny, what big muscles you got

Encounter #2- Cheerleader Tryouts

Encounter #3: The New Next Door Neighbor

Encounter #4: The Lift and Carry Contest

Another Uplifting Experience #1

Another Uplifting Experience #2

*Author’s note: Guess who? Yup, its me once again, here to titillate, excite, disgust, and fascinate you with another one of my stories. This one will be in a slightly different vein then my normal stories, as most of my stories involve incredibly huge muscled women who are superhumanly strong. Now this story is based on some of my favorite lift and carry stories that I have read throughout my years of reading stories on the web. They may, or may not include muscular women, but no matter how muscular they happen to be, they will be without doubt very, very strong for their size. I hope that those who are into this subject enjoy this story as it is written just for you, I have never really written a purely L&C story and in this one, I will be trying to do as many different kinds of L&C as I can think of. This will also be different from most of my stories as it will be a several parter being thrown in the same story, a sort of compilation of my own lift and carry fantasies being written down in one place. This is totally, 100 percent fiction, none of the characters have ever been real. Again, thanks to everyone who has been a fan of my stories, and to those who haven't been a fan of my stories, well, sorry, but I write what I write and that's the bottom line. Hope you enjoy!*

Encounter #1- My, Granny, what big muscles you got

I went home from College on the weekend, I had been away from home for 2 straight years, and I had missed my family, so I decided I'd take everyone out for supper at a big restaurant, my mother, father, sister, brother, and grandmother. It had been even longer since I've seen her, she had lived most of the time in Madison, and now had moved back a year after I went away to college to help the family out in my absence. She was pretty much how I remember her, about 4'10, a little bulky, though not very fat, but she looked more tan than I remember her being the last time I saw her, about 7 years ago. Her shoulders seemed a little bit broader, I chalked that up to shoulder pads in her dress, under her button up white sweater. She was 73 years old, but hardly looked it, her face didn't have too many wrinkles, her hair was salt and pepper, more on the gray side since I last saw it, and her smile showed a bunch of new teeth, I guess she must have gotten dentures as well. I saw her calves and they looked very muscular, I didn't think anything about it, I've seen my mom's calves and they were quite muscular despite the fact that she was mostly all fat. Then I noticed someone that I hadn't met before, she looked about my grandma's age, maybe a little older, she was even more tan, had less wrinkles and her salt and pepper hair was pulled back into a strict bun. She looked beautiful actually, almost like Sophia Loren, the classic kind of beauty that looks almost ageless. She was wearing a sweater and a pair of jogging pants, so I couldn't tell how her body looked, but she looked pretty big and bulky. She noticed my attention and introduced herself as my grandma's roommate, Dolores. She's been living with her for 5 years, was 75 years old and was a former Phys Ed teacher at a High School in Madison, until she retired 10 years before. I gripped her hand and I was very surprised by her hand strength, I mean I expected a frail old grandma handshake, not the former drill sergeant handshake that I got. Her forearms were showing a little and I saw a little ripple, which didn't surprise me so much, but there were a lot of veins as well. My dick was hardening, as I had always fantasized about meeting a very strong older woman, and it seemed here was one right in front of me. I hope she didn't notice, and she gave no indication that she did, we all went out together and ate supper.
We came back and I went straight to my old bedroom, thinking of grandma's friend Dolores, ready to free willy all over myself, if you know what I mean. Just as I had closed the door, I locked it, and got myself undressed, but a terrible screeching was heard and I turned around to notice Dolores holding my door open. The lock had been broken by a simple turn of her wrist! And I was standing in front of her in my birthday suit, my pecker standing at full attention, all 9 inches bouncing in front of the object of my lust. "Is that for me, big boy? Don't worry sweetie, we're alone, I sent everyone out for a while so you and me can be alone, you see, I control your whole family, well me and your Grandma do." I was astonished, and with a peep I asked "How?" She giggled a little more and said "With these, big boy!" With a quick double biceps pose her formerly loose sweater inflated with muscle until finally it could take no more, and burst from her body, it was an incredible sight to behold, a body that didn't look out of place at a male professional bodybuilding event on the body of a 4'11, 75 year old lady. "Yeah, I knew you loved big, strong, muscular women, I saw your erection when I was shaking your hand and you were watching the muscles ripple on my forearm. Don't worry sweetie, even your dad and brother couldn't keep their composure the first time I showed them my body, they came so hard they passed out, I'm surprised you haven't yet as well, but I'm betting you're waiting to see how strong I really am, am I right?" I nodded speechlessly, my throat was numb with anticipation of finding out how strong my new 75 year old mistress was. She came over and put her two hands on my butt cheeks and signaled me to put my legs around her waist, I did and she held me off the ground with one hand now, while she was flexing her other for me to feel up. I looked at her face to gage the ease in which she was lifting me, she was calm, smiling at me, showing complete control despite the fact I weigh 320 pounds and she was the first woman that has been able to lift me since I was in 4th grade. "Am I heavy for you mistress Dolores?" She laughed and said "Don't call me Mistress, just Dolores baby, I'm not a dominatrix, I just like to give pleasure, and take a little myself from time to time, but there's no need to be afraid of me, I just want to make all your dreams come true. You're not heavy at all, baby, I could hold you like this all day if you wanted, but I'm sure you would like to see me do other lifts, am I right?" I nodded excitedly, saying "Please show me how strong you are Dolores, you're the first woman whose been able to lift me, do you think you could press me above your head?" She said "Well, first let's go into the front room, the ceiling is much higher in there, and we can do a whole lot more lifts."
My 75 year old lover carried me down the stairs into the much more spacious living room, she walked as easily as if there wasn't a 320 pound man who was about twice the size of her body hanging off of her. I had nearly forgot that we were both naked, but then again, I didn't really care, I was stuck in a dream that I didn't want to wake up from. She set me down and asked, "Okay baby, ready for your overhead lift?" I said "Yeah, baby, I'm ready if you are." She laughed and said "Do you want it with one hand or two hands?" I was shocked, I mean I knew she was strong, but didn't possibly think she could be strong enough to lift me overhead with one hand! I went "Well, lets start with two and when you're ready, you can go to one hand, if you think you can do it." She laughed real hard at that, "Okay honey, whatever you say, two hands it is." She bent down a little, not so far really, since I had a significant height advantage over her, she placed one hand on the inside of my left thigh and another one on the center of my chest and without even grunting or anything, I was lifted straight over her head and held there with absolute ease. Then she started pressing me up and down as though I weighed nothing to her, she stopped at 50 reps and said, "Well, you ready for the one-handed lift, sweetie, cause here it comes." She started working her hands inward until both were right on my stomach, where she took a handhold of my generous folds of flab and took her left hand off, she held me with just her right hand over her head, now, and I could tell it was quite easy for her. Let me paint you a picture of that, this woman, only 4'10 inches, who probably weighed at most, 180 pounds, though all of it was completely muscle, lifted a man who weighed at least 140 pounds more than she did over her head, using only one hand, like he was nothing but a pillow. She gently lowered me onto a couch and proceeded to kiss me like I've never been kissed before, it was so passionate, I can't describe how it felt to be French kissing a woman 46 years my elder, even her tongue had muscle and strength well beyond normal, as it completely dominated my mouth, inside and out.
We made love there, it was quick, because we heard someone walking up the steps, Dolores looked and let out a deep breath, "Don't worry, Jeremy, its only your Grandma, I told her to come back early so she could show you her secret." I thought to myself, secret, what secret was that? Dolores let my grandmother in and they giggled as they mischievously looked in each other's eyes. "Grandma, what's going on, what's this secret you have?" My grandmother came right out with it, "Jeremy, me and Dolores have been together for 6 years now, and not only as roommates, you see, she's my training partner, and my lover." With that she grabbed her sweater, shirt and pants and ripped them off her body in one motion like they were nothing but tissue paper. She revealed a body that not only rivaled Dolores' but actually surpassed it, she was a little bit bigger and definitely more ripped than her older friend, without hesitation she lifted Dolores into a front lift and started French kissing her like Dolores and me had been only minutes before. Then my grandma put Dolores down and directed her attention to me, I was staring wide-eyed and open mouthed, I mean I thought Dolores' muscles were beyond compare, but lo and behold my own grandmother had a body that put her's to shame! I couldn't help it, I got aroused, looking at my grandmother standing next to Dolores, and seeing how much bigger she was comparatively, it was really wild. I knew she was my own grandma, but come on! She flexed a couple of different poses, showing off her incredible muscle size and definition, and asked, "Well, dear, what do you think?" I was speechless for a bit before stuttering out, "My, grandma, what big muscles you have!" With that we all started laughing and hugged each other. The End of Part 1

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: My Uplifting Experiences
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 05:25:50 am »
Encounter #2- Cheerleader Tryouts

My good luck carried over (ha! Carried, get it?) when I met my new girlfriend, Donna, at college, she was 19 years old, I was 21 at the time, about 300 pounds at 5'10 while she weighed 105 pounds at 5'1. The thing was, she was in gymnastics from the time she was very young, and had built a very solid, very strong body. It wasn't overly muscular by any means, but it definitely compared favorably to many fitness models that I had seen. She had noticeable six pack abs, and veins running over her biceps and forearms. Her breasts were a C cup, but she hardly need bras since her pectoral and back muscles were very strong and her breasts were very, very perky. She was auditioning to be part of the Cheerleader team for the school , it was a physically demanding sport, but I knew she was strong and tough enough to go for it, I had found out about her strength many months before, when we first met at a frat party. There were a couple of drunk guys who were slightly abusive to a larger girl who apparently was Donna’s best friend, I got myself involved in the situation, being fat myself I felt I needed to stick up for her, even if she didn’t need or want me to. Donna got involved as well, seeing her friend crying in the corner enraged her and she shoved the one who started it, a backup linebacker on the football team. It was such a contrast in size, here was this small girl, like I said 5’1 105 pounds soaking wet standing across from a guy that was 6’3 and weighed 250 pounds at least, a guy I knew was very strong from being around the weight room while he was there, benching 585 pounds for 4 reps, so this was no wimp. But he stumbled back from Donna's push like he was in against the biggest, strongest offensive lineman on the team. She held her arms up like she was ready to fight, not caring her opponent was 1 foot 2 inches taller and 145 pounds heavier than her, but I recognized the trouble she was in, even if she did not and I rushed in as fast as I could. Unfortunately, Jim had already started his swing that was meant for Donna and caught me with a knockout blow that sent me to the floor, but I hadn't hit, I was being held up by two strong arms. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Donna's face with a concerned look on her face, then I heard, "Hey you big jerk, why'd you hit him, he had nothing to do with this."
I woke up a couple minutes later, my head felt like it was run over by a Brinks truck, and I found I was somehow moving, I opened my eyes and looked up into the face of Donna. I thought, what the heck is happening here, I looked around to find I was in her arms, and she was carrying me through the campus quad. "Whaaa, what's going on? How are you carrying me?" She giggled as she looked down on my black and blue features, "Ah, you're finally awake, well, I'll tell you this, you're quite light to me, I've been lifting weights since I was 7 years old, and doing gymnastics since I was 4, so I was naturally strong for the past 15 years." She started swinging me from side to side, like I was nothing but a baby in her arms. "Yeah, my dad became disabled when I was 14, so I used my strength to help him around the house, he weighed 350 pounds, but I found him quite light as well even then. I guess I'm much stronger than most men, but you're the only person who's really felt it, well other than those jerks at the party." I was dumbfounded, I asked her "Well how strong are you, really?" Once again, she giggled a little and looked down lovingly, "Well, little man, I guess you're going to see when we get back to my apartment, for now, let's just say that the World's Strongest man would need the assistance of two or three of his strongest friends to take me in an armwrestling match, and that's only if I use 50 percent of my full strength and all three or four use both arms." She laughed some more and said, "I hope that doesn't scare you?" I said, "No, quite the opposite, Donna, I have always wanted to meet someone of your strength, someone who could what you are doing with the ease in which you are doing it, I never thought I'd meet someone like you in real life, though, I didn't think it was possible, but now that I see it is real, I'm loving every single second of it, my dear." She smiled widely and hugged me even tighter to her very nice body, I felt she was quite hard, but also very voluptuous in some areas, just the way I liked it as well, in short, with her height, her strength and her body all considered, she was my perfect woman! I was helplessly, hopelessly in love with this girl, and I couldn't help myself, I had to kiss her, I drew up to her and kissed her as best as I knew how, she returned it with passion, looking deep into my eyes and said "Oh Jeremy, I'm so glad you feel about me the way I feel about you, let's continue this at home, its only a short way." I was on cloud nine when I heard that, she was absolutely gorgeous, could have any man on campus and she chose me, she chose me!
We arrived at her apartment at about 9pm, it was just about that time that I realized I was knocked out at 8:30 PM, so in reality, this girl, only 5'1 and weighing in at 105 pounds was carrying my 300 pounds for nearly half an hour, without showing any signs of effort or strain whatsoever. She said "I live here with two other girls, but I have my own room, don't worry, these girls know of my strength also and know that I shouldn't be disturbed, my room is also where my weights are set up, luckily its on the first floor which are reinforced with a ton of concrete, otherwise, the floors would be all full of holes from all of my heavy weights." I must say, I was more excited then ever to see how strong Donna was, but I was already quite excited knowing I had found the woman I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, she didn't need to do much more to impress me, I was already taken with her strength, looks, and personality. But of course, seeing how much iron she could throw around was a plus that I couldn't pass up. She carried me to her room, seamlessly switching me to one arm to open up her doorknob, her one arm still holding me with abject ease. She set me down on her bed, her face showing more lust than affection at this point, and picked up two huge looking dumbbells, I read the numbers on the side and was amazed to find they weighed 250 pounds a piece, she started curling them like they didn't weigh an ounce, she finished after 50 reps per arm and set them down without even letting out any sign that she had lifted them in the first place. Next she went over to a enormous barbell, it had to weigh even more than what I saw Jim, the linebacker benching in the weight room earlier this week, I saw 7 45 plates on each side of the bar, plus 2 25 pound plates on each side as well, in total, this awesome woman was attempting to curl 775 pounds, that is what only the strongest men in the World can bench, but this 19 year old girl was in the process of curling it! She took the bar in both hands and brought it up slowly to her chest, she brought it steadily down and brought it back up again, she repeated the process until she finished 25 reps. I couldn't believe it, here was a small girl, who while she looked strong, didn't look even a little bit as strong as she showed now, curling well over 7 times her own bodyweight! "Now let's max this thing out!" She said with an excited look on her face and in her voice, she took off the 25s and put on 3 45 pound plates on each side, the total weight was now 945 pounds, then she just for the heck of it put a 25 and a 2 and a half on each side to round it up to a half ton! 1000 pounds was now on the bar, and this 105 pound lady took the bar, which was bending low, almost to the floor, and brought it up to her chest, although this time it took some strain, I couldn't believe my eyes, this weight was almost 10 times my new girlfriends weight, but she didn't care, all she wanted to do was impress me, and it worked! I was so amazed, I couldn't stand it anymore and released in my pants so hard that my brain shut down and I fell unconscious.
I awoke to the sound of crying, Donna had picked me up off the bed and cradled me in her arms again, trying to wake me up with her gentle kisses all over my face, but after a while I wouldn't wake up and she became despondent, so she started walking around the apartment, me in her arms, not even registering that I weighed 3 times what she did, her first thought was to make sure I was completely okay. When I did wake, I looked up into Donna's face and said, "Donna, I'm okay, I was just so shocked that my brain couldn't handle what I was seeing and shut down, I'm completely okay now." She smiled down at me, and switched me to one arm again, wiping away her tears with the other. "I'm so glad you're alright, Jeremy, you scared me, I thought I had lost you, or you were in a coma, you've been out for a very long time." She started choking up again, I nodded and asked "How long have I been out, Donna, and how long have you been carrying me around?" She wiped some more tears as she put me down on the couch with her other arm. "Well, you went out 42 minutes ago, and I've had you in my arms every minute since then, trying to wake you up." I was amazed again, and said, "Well, don't worry anymore, I'll try never to do that again, but you shouldn't wear yourself out carrying me, I weigh almost three times your weight, it has to be tiring, doesn't it?" She laughed, the first signs of merriment on her face since I woke up, "No, Jeremy, you're no burden at all, it is said that a woman in love has the strength of thousands, but even at my natural strength level, you wouldn't be a real strain to carry, even for my weak hand, here let me show you." She reached down between my thighs and took her crotch in her hand, she said "Put your hands on my shoulders, for balance." I did instantly and she straightened up, holding my body at arms length in front of her, on one hand by my groinal region. "Wow, Donna, you never cease to amaze me, but why do you love me so much? I mean I'm nowhere near the most handsome or athletic guy, but it seems you want me just as much as I want you." She set me down and took me hands, looking me in the eye seriously, "First of all, Jeremy, don't put yourself down like that, you're very handsome, but more than that, you're a good person, I saw how you were helping my friend out at the party, how you stood up to those bullies, that showed me what kind of man you are, its the kind of man I want, I don't want a jock, I want a regular guy who would be willing to do anything for his true love, and I think you're that kind of guy, and I love you for it." I was crazy in love with this woman now, I stroked her face and responded with the most romantic words I could, I can't hardly repeat them here because they're very personal and came from the heart, but Donna melted into my arms, crying in joy and relief, showing that she was just as gentle and vulnerable as she was strong.
Weeks later, Donna ran into the room we now shared, running up to me and lifting me in a tight bearhug, twirling me around like I was a favorite teddy bear of hers. "I got in, Jeremy, they made me a cheerleader, I'm so happy!" She set me down and I lifted her up, although it was much more of an effort than it was for her to lift me. "That's great, Donna, I knew they would, you're one of the most fantastic women in the World, one of the best looking as well, they would have to be absolutely blind to see all of your great qualities." I asked her, "Did they ask you to do any lifting?" She said "Yeah, but only standard stuff, one girl with both hands, it was so easy, I could have held up 2 girls per arm, no problem, but it was enough to impress them into giving me the job, I guess." I put her down and kissed her passionately, "We have got to celebrate, I'm taking you out tonight, wherever you want, whatever you want to do, nothing is too good for my baby!" She returned my kiss and laughed "I only want to be with you my stud, whatever you want to do is fine with me." With that we sat in each other arms, and I pondered my future with my perfect woman. The End.... for now

Remember, K+ if you enjoy my stories, please.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
My Uplifting Experiences Part 2
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 05:54:31 am »
Encounter number 3: The New Next Door Neighbor

Sharon Aguilara moved in next door to me two days ago, she's a 38 year old single mother of an 18 year old boy named Mike, who had just graduated from high school and was just going to go away to college in a few short weeks, so Sharon was going to be all by herself for the next little while. I decided to make friends with her, she was quite attractive for an older lady, she was 5'1 and 120 pounds, had nice firm breasts, about a C cup, and hips that could have made J-Lo green with envy. Her face was very pretty, I would say she reminds me of a Salma Hyhek, she must have some Latino in her, because she has darker skin, a very nice olive complexion that I haven't seen in too many women around here. I went over to her house and introduced myself, she was really nice, but when she shook my hand, it was like I put my hand into a hydraulic vice! She had a smile on her face so I knew she wasn't squeezing her hardest, but I had never felt anyone wring my hand like this small, beautiful latino woman did. She was wearing a tank top that showed off her incredible complexion, but one thing it didn't show, and one thing that I usually look for in sleeveless women is muscle. She didn't seem to have one muscle in her whole arm, but has got such hand strength that she completely had me at her mercy, I was near screaming out in pain before she released me.

She noticed my wince and me shaking out my hand and said, "Oh, I'm sorry Jeremy, I don't know my own strength, its been that way ever since I could remember, even when I was a small child I could hurt much bigger boys in the neighborhood without realizing it. When I was 5, a 10 year old bully took my favorite stuff animal from me, I yelled and screamed for him to give it back, but then before I realized it, I had pushed him to the ground and held him down then punched him once in the stomach, he had the air knocked out of him and I had my dolly back, he never picked on me again." I nodded, I have heard and seen stories like this many times in my travels and meetings with strong muscular women, I had to ask, "How big were the both of you?" She thought on it a while and said, "He was huge compared to me, I was probably only 3'4 and weighed 38 pounds, he was 4'9 and weighed 100 pounds or so." I nodded again, though on the inside I was doing cartwheels, I asked her, "Well, you appear to be very strong, judging by your handshake do you know how strong you really are?" She giggled and said, "Well, I have tried to find out in the past, but really, the thing about me is the harder I try, the more strength I gain." 

Wow, this was an unexpected answer, I scratched my head and said, "Are you saying that you've never really lifted a maximum, that if you just try, you could, say, lift my mini-van off the ground?" She nodded and said, "Of course I could dear, I've been lifting cars since college, its no problem anymore really, I don't even have to strain so much at all, want me to show you?" I nodded eagerly, as this was one of my all-time favorite fantasies, to meet a lady strong enough to lift a car with ease! She checked to see that no one was watching, then looked my way with a sly grin on her face, then, with hardly any sign of effort at all, she lifted the back end of my 3 ton mini-van off the ground with one hand. Then she worked her hands inward until she found a balancing point, when she did she lifted it straight over her head, again, with no grunts, no visible strain in her face, I was taken aback, but the best was yet to come as she took one hand off the mini-van, holding 6,000 pounds overhead with one hand. If this was a dream, I told myself, please don't wake me up! I told her, "Sharon, you are completely awesome, that looks to weigh nothing to you and I know its gotta weigh at least 3 tons, if not more, you make it look like its a box of Kleenex, what more can you do?" She just smiled and said, "Oh, a whole lot more, actually, why don't I bring you inside so I can show you how I train?" I nodded dumbly, she put my car down and walked over to me, without warning she put one arm around my back and lifted my 320 pounds off the ground, I instinctively wrapped my legs around her waist and held on for the ride. She proceeded to bounce me up and down on her hips a little, to show me how effortless this was for her, how my weight was nothing to her body, and she giggled the whole time to emphasize that fact. 

As she carried me down to her basement, where I assumed her weights were, I had to ask, "Sharon, if you don't mind me asking, your so strong, yet your muscles are non-existent, most women who are as strong as you have muscles as big as most male bodybuilders, yet your arms are quite frankly as little as a 10 year old girls, where does all this strength come from?" She shook her head and said, "I used to have muscles, big ones, but they only came out after I lifted something really heavy, something that made them work hard, unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to work my muscles hard for a long, long time, so my muscles have receded, but luckily for you, my strength has stayed at that level." I thought, wow, I wonder what kind of weights would give her a challenge, she treated my 6,000 pound van like it was a feather, what kind of weight does she normally work out with? When we made it to the basement, I was surprised to find no weight machines, no dumbbells, nothing at all she could lift weight with, I looked at her with confusion and said, "Well, where's your big gym, where's all the weights that you want to impress me with?" She giggled and said, "I didn't say they were in my basement, no, we have a way to walk yet, but don't worry, I can carry you baby, as long as you want me to." I smiled and said, "You can carry me whenever you'd like, babe, it looks as though you're just as happy with it as I am." She giggled and said, "Yup, you're not really a heavy load at all, it feels like I'm carrying a bag of groceries, maybe not, because you're not all that heavy to me at all, more like a feather pillow, almost completely weightless to me, dear, I could carry you like this for days at a time and not feel the effort." I thought, cool, can't wait to see what other ways she could carry me if she wanted.

I didn't have long to wait. She switched me from my place on her hip to a piggy back ride, with hardly an flip of her very feminine wrist. I rode her back in anticipation of what I would see in her gym, what kinds of weights would she have there? Normal looking ones that were actually very many times more than regular looking plates, or huge plates that actually look like car and tractor tires more than metal weight plates. Well, she didn't leave me waiting long, as in this position she took off running, and within 30 seconds we made it to the end of her secret workout facility. When she opened the door, my eyes widened in awe and wonder at the spectacle before me. The ceiling must have been 50 feet high, some of the machines were 30 feet high, because the weight plates in the machines were a foot thick each and were stacked twenty high, the barbells looked really thick, maybe 3 inches at first inspection, I guessed them to be 25 feet long as well. The plates did look pretty big, but not outrageously big, maybe twice as wide and high as normal plates, and about 2 inches thick themselves. The walls were made of a gray metal material, the likes of which I haven't seen, and there were several thick bars all around the gym, at least an inch thick each. Sharon looked around and said, "Well, what do you think?" I shook my head to clear my head a little, stuttered a little as I tried to get out, "It's awesome, Sharon, how heavy is everything?" She giggled and pointed to one barbell with 3 huge plates on each side of a really thick bar, and asked, "If each of those plates weigh 1,500 pounds and the bar itself weighs 500 pounds, what does that add up to?" I calculated the numbers in my head and came up with a response that baffled my brain, "9500 pounds?!?" 

She giggled and said, "Very good, I was a math teacher in my last job, before I came to Wisconsin, I'll give you extra credit, if each of those plates weigh 500 pounds and there's 20 plates, how many pounds is on that machine over there?" My mouth was open as I considered the facts that the huge machine weighed 10,000 pounds. That’s exactly what I said and she laughed heartily, "That's the right answer, but to tell you the truth, those plates don't weight 500 pounds a piece, they weigh 1250 pounds a piece, so their combined weight is 25,000 pounds. Can you see why I can lift you up so easily, that's my warm-up for bench press!" Wow, my brain was reeling from that, I knew she had to be strong to be using this kind of weight, but 12 and a half tons and its only her warm up for bench press, how strong is this woman really? "What do you use for your real weight then?" I asked her, because really, I couldn't figure it out on my own, there were hardly enough weight that I could see in this gym that could make her try. "Well, that's the thing, there aren't enough weights in here to get me any type of pump, I could do that bench press for hundreds upon hundreds of reps and still be as fresh as a daisy after as when I began. Wow, I thought to myself, this is just unreal, I thought for a little while longer and said, "Why don't you try to go to an abandoned warehouse and use machinery there? You know, they have some really thick steel bars that you can probably hook up to some makeshift steel slabs that have got to weigh over 40 tons, if you try it out." Sharon giggled at that suggestion, "You know, I have lifted fairly heavy things before, buses, fully loaded trucks, dump trucks, once, even a crane. Some of them were well over 40 tons, and to tell you the truth, after a while, they became too light for me as well." Whoa! 80,000 pounds was too light for her? That's like the equivalent of 6 fully loaded buses! I wonder if my new girlfriend has infinite strength? I would sure love to find out!   
End of Part 1

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: My Uplifting Experiences Part 2
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 05:54:41 am »
Encounter number 4: The Lift and Carry Contest

I just got a job as an assistant history professor at Lakeland College in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, I had to move on campus, well I didn't have to, I just preferred living there rather than having to drive 40 miles back and forth every day. What I found there was very surprising, a fair number of the freshmen and sophomore girls, girls 18 and 19 years old, were a member of a semi-secret social club known as Lifters Inc. There were two in particular who caught my attention, one was 4'8 and weighed 94 pounds, the other was 5'1 and 102 pounds, neither looked very fit or muscular at all, but both claimed to be able to lift 4 times their own weight. I thought it was much, much too good to be true, so I decided to check it out myself. You see, I've always been rather large, I'm 6'1 and I weigh 340 pounds, so the fact that these girls were so much smaller than me, weighing well under 1/3 of my weight yet claiming they could probably not only carry me, but carrier someone even heavier than me, well, that got my undivided attention right away. I called up to the Lifter Inc dorm house to set up a sort of meeting with them.

The meeting was set up, I am going to their house right now, I can't wait to see for myself if these girls are possibly as strong as they say they are. And I'm not alone either, the girl who I talked to said I should bring an even bigger friend if I had one, and it turns out, Jeff was just as into being lifted as I was. Because he was 6'3 and 375 pounds, though, he too have never been lifted by a woman in his adult life. We arrived, rang the doorbell and was greeted by a very perky cheerleader type, fit, but not too muscular, she was 5'3 and I guessed about 120 pounds, she jumped up and down with eagerness at seeing us. I guess she was excited about lifting as big of guys as we were, she ran right up to us and hugged us off the ground, me in one arm, Jeff in the other! I'm not kidding you, this one small girl held about 715 pounds in her arms like we were stuff animals, she stepped into the house's very wide door still carrying us and set us down before her sisters. There were about ten girls standing there, and really, the sight astounded me, as it turns out, Amy, the greeter was the largest one! The next largest was Fran who was 5'2 and weighed 115 pounds, but what took me by greatest surprise, there was a girl in the house that only came up to my stomach, her height had to be under 4 feet tall! I wouldn't have believed it myself if I didn't see it with my own two eyes, but every single girl in the house was much, much smaller than me, yet they call themselves Lifters Inc, a quadray of women strong enough to lift men and objects that not even a very heavily muscled female bodybuilder could, yet none of them had a clearly visible muscle on their body.

I shouldn't have been surprised at what happened next, but what can I say, I was shocked out of my gourd when the smallest girl in the house, who couldn't have weighed more than 78 pounds comes up to me, puts her hands on my hips and lifts my 340 pounds off the ground and over her head with seeming ease. Then another small girl, this time 4'7 and weighing 85 pounds at the most goes up to my much heavier friend and does the exact same thing! Man, its not hard to forget about the girls I scouted out before, with these two incredibly strong little people, I'm in complete heaven! Think about it, when I was coming here, I never thought that I could even be lifted by the biggest females here, in a matter of minutes, these really tiny women turned my whole world upside down. Suddenly Lisa said, "Okay girls put them down, and let's explain to them why we have them here in the first place." I frowned inwardly, but didn't them see, I kept my face neutral, "Yeah, why are we here?" Lisa answered, "Well, we are trying to decide who is the stronger of our two newest initiates, Marcie and Amanda, would you girls step forward?" Two very little girls, one 4'8 and the other just an inch taller than her, both weighing around the same, maybe 90 pounds a piece. Marcie was brunette, she was wearing a tank top that showed thin arms, her smile was bright, and she was very pretty. Amanda was blond, she had glasses and braces, she had her hair in braided pig tails looking for all the world like she was still in her early teens, though I knew for a fact she was 19. Me and my friend Jeff went over and shook the girls hands, what we found was a very, very powerful grip, especially considering how small the girls were compared to us.

"Okay, gentlemen, ladies, the rules are as follows, we have three carrying disciplines, the piggyback for distance, the overhead press for repetitions, and the pull-up for repetitions, the winner of the contest will be head girl for the freshman class initiates and her pick of boyfriend between the two liftees. The loser will get the other liftee, but they will also have to carry the winner and the winner's boyfriend around on her back for a week, wherever they would like to go." Me and Jeff looked at each other and smiled wide. "Okay, since Jeff is a little heavier, Jeremy will have to be weighed down a little, here, take this backpack and put it on." I did, it was heavy, but I could carry it pretty easily, its not that I'm weak, I'm just a little out of shape. I figured it was full of books and I haven't had to lug books around like this for 5 years. Lisa took everyone out to the backyard of the Lifters Inc. Dorm House, where there was this whole course set up, most likely for today's festivities. Marcie and Amanda stood first on the front line of what looked like a race track and Lisa said, "Gentlemen, take your positions, Jeremy you on Marcie, Jeff, you on Amanda." I walked over and hopped on Marcie's back, not really knowing if she could hold me, but it didn't seem like it effected her in the list as she held me like nothing, even looking back with a big smile on her face. She said "You know, you're quite cute, for such a little guy, I think if I win this thing, I'm gonna take you as my boyfriend, I'll show you things I can do with this strong body you ain't never seen before." I smiled at that, "I hope you win too, you're a very beautiful girl, and of course you are strong, so you're just about my perfect woman."

It was then I looked over at Amanda and my friend Jeff, I was surprised to see that Jeff, because of his height advantage over Amanda, had his legs only about 5 inches off the ground. Lisa started the race, "Okay, girls, on your mark, get set, go!" Marcie and Amanda started off the race, well it wasn't a race really, it was just a contest to see who could go the longest carrying their package on their back, but they sure started running like it was a race. Amanda took the early lead, but I shouted encouraging words into Marcie's ear, urging her on to victory. Amanda started losing ground starting at the 100 yard mark, then Marcie started taking the lead at the 150 yard turn around point, Amanda pulled even again at about the 200 yard mark, but Marcie really turned on the jets at 300 yards, and the second turn point, taking the lead and never letting it go, the girls just kept going, though Marcie was always in the lead, Amanda kept it up for another 1050 yards, while Marcie kept going and going and going until finally, bored with no competition she stopped, making her mark at 2000 yards total. She was hardly breathing at all, to me this competition was all but over, Marcie it seemed had endless energy reserves and © Saradas  strength. Amanda was quite strong, of course, but if she could only carry Jeff, who weighed the same as I did, 450 yards less and be totally out of energy, while Marcie could have gone on for a while longer without much trouble, Amanda had a lot to make up for and I didn't know if she could.

It was time to show it though, Lisa took us over to a couple of crazy looking contraptions, they looked like a combination of a bench bar and an S&M outfit. "Guys, strap this on yourselves, this will help the girls get a better grip on you for the next event." We looked at each other and shrugged, strapped the contraptions on the front, Lisa then did the unthinkable and spun the contraptions around the back, by handles in the costume and held us both off the ground at arms length, I looked at her and she had a big, radiant smile on her beautiful face. Man, I almost fell in love with her right there, if it hadn't been for my being smitten with Marcie. She set us down in front of our prospective lifters, I had Amanda this time to make it fair, Amanda grinned up at me, her blue colored braces shining in the sun, her glasses glinting with sunlight themselves, she was actually quite pretty, despite her obvious physical detriments. Amanda smiled and I smiled back at her, I figured hey, either one of these girls would be great to have as girlfriends, it would be an honor to be carried around by either one. Then Lisa told the girls to take their handles, and to begin. Amanda took a grip so tight that I thought I heard the metal handles shriek in pain, then she brought the bar, and therefore myself, up to her chest, which was quite big and perky for her size, which I hadn't noticed at first glance. I guess I had only thought of these women as little girls because of their size, I hadn't really thought to look at them as real women, I tried to look over at Marcie to see her general bodyshape but the contraption was restrictive and she was out of my sight range.

It was time for the challenge to begin, Lisa said "On my mark, 3, 2, 1, go!" Amanda started pushing me up like my bodyweight, almost 4 times that of her was nothing to her, and I guess that may have been somewhat true. I started counting out the reps in my mind, but I stopped after it became boring, somewhere around 150 reps, it was amazing to think that one so much smaller than me could use my weight as a military press weight so easily, but Amanda had no trouble with my weight, it was as though I was a pillow or a teddy bear instead of a 340 pound full grown man. Suddenly, out of nowhere I heard this from Lisa, "Marcie is out with 375 reps! If Amanda completes 8 more reps, she will have one this event!" Amanda was struggling at this point but she kept at it, the goal was giving her more focus, more realization of the fact she was close to winning, so it pushed her harder. She went those 8 reps and just a way to finish it off, did 2 more than she needed, to make Marcie know she was the stronger in this case. "Alright, the competition is tied, 1-1, after a half-hour break, we will have the final contest, the weighted pull-ups, Marcie you will have first choice of who you want hanging off your back." Marcie said, "I want Jeremy hanging off my back." I smiled and walked over, "Thank you for selecting me Marcie, nothing against Amanda, but I think you may be the stronger and just let her win the last contest, just so you can show your power a third time and to tell you the truth, I want to be your boyfriend more than Amanda's." She blushed at this and said, "Jeremy, I'll tell you something, I may have been holding back last contest, but knowing you would want me to win and be my boyfriend, I'm going to be trying to win the last contest with every ounce of my being, I want to get to know you better and I want you to get to know me as well."

I asked her, "Marcie, I would love to know exactly how strong you are, and how you got that way, since we got a little while until the next contest, how about you tell me a little bit about yourself?" She smiled shyly and said, "Well, I grew up in Kohler, my parents had said I always was pretty strong, able to hang off my crib bars when I was only a couple weeks old, I lifted a chair that my dad was sitting on when I was 3 years old, he was 230 pounds at the time and I was lucky if I weighed 30 pounds, I just grew up to be stronger and stronger, at 10 I could armwrestle 5 high school football players at the same time, and pin them all down with ease, they probably averaged 275 pounds and I weighed 65 pounds, most likely. It didn't help in high school though, as most guys were intimidated by my strength, the fact I was so much stronger than them, I only dated one guy and he was a pervert that was only turned on by my strength, so I dumped him pretty early in the relationship, I hope you aren't that kind of guy." I looked nervously from side to side, "Umm, no of course not, Marcie, you're a beautiful girl, and while I am attracted to strong women, which is one of the reasons I seeked out Lifters Inc., I think I'm attracted to you for more than your strength, your physical beauty is awesome, like Angelina Jolie combined with Eva Longoria with a little early Britney Spears thrown in, before she became a coked up deadbeat mom. And I can tell by the way you act, you're very intelligent, and a very sweet person, so while the strength part is one reason, its not the only reason I like you." She smiled and said, "Thank you, I like you too, you're smart, handsome and honest, plus it seems you have a great sense of humor, even if I don't win, I'd pick you to be my boyfriend any day of the week and twice on Sundays." We looked into each others eyes, and were about to kiss, but a loud whistle was blasted into my ear.

We were so into each other we didn't see Lisa come back, she shouted, "No commiserating with competitors until after the contests are over, am I clear, Mr. Wilson?" I nodded yeah, then said to Marcie, "I guess we'll have to wait until after, huh, good luck." I looked around and saw that Lisa was looking away, so I snuck a peck on Marcie's cheek and whispered, "For luck." Then she blushed and said, "Thanks." Lisa got Jeff and Amanda together as well, and brought us before two pull up bars on the side of the brick dorm, they looked very strong and thick. "Alright, boys, you hop on the girl's back, put your legs around the girl's waist, hold as still as you can and no funny stuff!" She looked directly at me when she said this, I sort of giggled shyly and looked from Marcie to Lisa and back. So I got on Marcie's back, put my legs around her waist and arms around her neck, she took a deep breath and stepped up to the bar. "On your marks, get set, go!" With that, Marcie and Amanda leapt off the ground like there wasn't 375 pounds of weight on their back, grabbed the bar and started pulling themselves up and down in a steady rhythm. I was conflicted, I wanted to do something, but because of Lisa's constant supervision I couldn't do anything too noticeable, so I shouted words of encouragement to Marcie, then whispered after, "Do it for me, I love you, I know you love me, don't worry about those two, just think about your love for me and let it set your body free!" She smiled and pulled harder, knowing her love for me would overcome any amount of reps the seeming stronger Amanda could pull up with Jeff on her back. "I can do it! I can do it!" She shouted to herself, what she didn't know though, was that Amanda had finished a long time ago, only being able to do 400 reps. Marcie was continuing on, not even noticing the stares of Amanda, Jeff, Lisa and the rest of the girls who had come out to watch their newest initiate do a seemingly impossible feat of strength.

I whispered to her, "Marcie, you did it, you can stop now, I think you won." She looked around and said, "Oops, sorry, I was just concentrating so much on impressing you and winning that I didn't pay attention to anything else." I nodded and said, "Thanks, I'm so happy being with you." Lisa then announced to the crowd, "Your winner, with 900 reps, and your newest freshman leader, Marcie Grunwald!" Then she turned to Marcie, "Who do you choose to be your boyfriend, as if I don't already know." She said the last part under her breath, but just loud enough for me to hear. She looked up at my face with a big smile and said, "I choose Jeremy." Then she picked me up in a bear hug, and started twirling me around like I was nothing to her. I smiled down at her, and said, "Thank you again, I don't remember the last time I've been so happy!" We smiled at each other and finally kissed her with more passion than I've ever kissed anyone before. She set me down and walked with me hand and hand to the cheers of all the crowd. The End...    

Oh, and if you enjoy my stories, please don't hesitate to k+!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Another Uplifting Experience
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 04:40:54 am »
*Author’s note: By now if you’ve read some of my stories, you will recognize somewhat of a pattern, I enjoy lift and carry a lot, especially when the lift and carry is done by a smaller woman lifting up a much bigger man or even a couple of bigger men. Well, this is another overboard example of that concept. I’ve been fascinated by the idea of a lift contest, two very small women doing various lifts with two very big men, I think the possibilities are nearly endless, but I’ve shortened them to fit into this story, hah! Like always, I hope those of you inclined enjoy this story, but for those of you who don’t, why did you click on the link?*

Another Uplifting Experience #1

It was a couple years after college, I was one of the head trainers of a gym in the city of Manitowoc, I’m a huge guy, 6’4 and 330 pounds, mostly muscle, though I haven’t dieted down for a while. I’m mostly a power lifter these days, pounding out reps with unreal poundages. The gym is home to a great many men, some of them even bigger than me, it’s also the home of several big women, though the biggest they come is 6’2 and 220 pounds, which of course is quite big for a woman, bigger than the average man by a lot, I’d say. Until today, though, it hasn’t been the home of many tiny women, that is, until two women just came in and basically took over. The smaller one was 4’10 and the larger was just barely 5 feet tall, they looked fit, but not real muscular, but the confidence that radiated off of them made them seem much bigger than they actually were.

The smaller one was eyeing me, and took the lead in walking up to the desk.

“Hey baby, me and my friend here, we’re thinking of joining your little gym, how about we talk over your rates in the back room, I think you’ll find that we can come to an agreement that will be advantageous to both parties. By the way, my name is Gina, Gina Carter. My friend’s name is Beth Dittany, what’s your name, stud?”

“Todd Cleary, ma’am. Of course we can work out some terms with you, I’ll get my bud, Jerry and we can start out by you making out a gym application form.” I waved over Jerry, who was also a trainer/power lifter who was a little bigger than me, at 6’5 and 350 pounds. Boy, both of us together made our companions look incredibly small, but the girls’ confidence never faltered a bit, they each had a sexy smirk on their face, which made me wonder what their game was.

“Jerry, we got two new member applicants, this is Gina and this is Beth, ladies, this is Jerry McCovey, my best friend, workout partner, and co-trainer since I started here 3 years ago. Let’s go into exam room 1 and let’s get to know them a little bit better.” Jerry nodded with a big smile on his face while the girls exchanged wide smiles themselves and nodded.

This was pretty much a big part of what got me into training women here, the fact that we could be alone with them, to ogle their body in the guise of trying to decide what body parts need work. Now don’t get me wrong, I would never get physical with these women, I know the line and where and when not to cross it, but to me, it doesn’t hurt to look. Jerry on the other hand can be quite touchy-feely, which he says he does to find if the applicant has an underlying layer of muscle or if the tissue is all fat, some of the women are immediately offended, but most actually decide that the reasoning is solid and let him explore.

“Well ladies, here we are, first we’d like to get some reasons on why you want to join our fine establishment?”

Gina answered first. “Well, as girls of our size, we feel vulnerable to be picked on, or possible mugged and raped, basically all men are bigger than us, and most women too.” It was a very planned out speech, I could tell, but I let it slide. Beth continued, “We’d like to gain muscle, because we figured muscle equals confidence, and if we gained confidence, we wouldn’t feel so alone, so isolated, and we wouldn’t be picked on quite so much.” Yeah right, these women came into my gym with a bit of a swagger already, but I nodded my head, trying to make them feel welcome here.

“Well, if you become full-time members here, what would you work on specifically?”

Beth answered this time. She stuck out her chest, which was about a B cup. “My breasts aren’t what I’d like to call perky anymore, I’d like to work my chest out and hope that the underlying muscles make them stand out a little more.”

This woman was putting me on, those babies looked fantastic, and she said it again, with a little bit of a confident smirk, like she knew what she was saying was a way to turn me on, not at all the truth.

Gina had her say. “Well really, my stomach has always been a problem, I’ve seen the girls in those workout commercials on TV with six packs, and I’ve always wanted that look, I’ve always thought it was sexy.”

I looked at her stomach, it was flat, it had the potential to have six pack, if not 8 pack abs, if she wanted to work at it hard, but I still didn’t truly believe that’s what they came here to do. There was something in their stories that just didn’t click, something that rung an alarm bell in my head.

“Alright ladies, let me and Jerry come up with a comprehensive workout schedule that will help you out.”

I pulled Jerry aside.

“Jerry, I smell something here, these women look to be in great shape, they sure don’t need to come to a gym to look great, they’re here for something else. They’re eyeing us like the family cat eyes up the family parrot. I’m going to call them out on it.”

“Are you sure, I mean they are pretty cute, but their stories sounded pretty real to me.”

Poor, sweet, gullible Jerry. He always believed the best about everyone, not an un-honorable bone in his body.

“Look, they probably practiced their stories really well before coming here, they wanted to be convincing for us, so they could get whatever they’re really after. Just go along with me, alright, pal?”

“Yeah, yeah, sure Toddy, whatever you say, bro.” 

I turned back around to the ladies with a smirk on my face. "Alright, girls, what's the real reason you want to join this gym, no more lies."

Beth groaned. "Okay, you caught us, the real reason we want to join is to find the biggest, heaviest guys we can, me and Gina are in a competition, a lift and carry competition, we're both real, real strong and only the heaviest, biggest guys in the gym will be adequate for our needs."

"I think I liked the other set of explanations more, they seemed more real."

"So you don't think we're that strong do you, so much stronger than you, why don't you try us, both of us will each of you on in an armwrestling match, if we win, you send us the two biggest men in here, and if you win, we'll get out of your hair and go to another gym."

"Haha, you're on Beth, I'll go first."

So with a grin, I put my right arm up on the table. Beth immediately grabbed it and the difference in size was immediately apparent, but what shocked me was her grip, her hand was much, much smaller, but the pressure that she was putting on my thumb was almost unbearable.

"Call it Jerry." I muttered to him.

"Alright, on 3, one, two, three!"

Beth slammed me down like I was nothing to her, my eyes went wide.

"No, no way! How'd you do that? I wasn't ready anyway, let's go again, left-handed."

"Alright, Toddy, you got it, but just to let you know, I'm left-handed anyway."

Shit! I thought to myself, she beat me using her weak hand, and I was trying my hardest, she's unfathomably strong!

"This time, why don't you call it studly?" Beth said to me.

I got as good a grip as I could, though her arm wasn't going anywhere even with all the grip changes I tried. "Alright, on three, one...two...three!"

I started, but her arm wasn't going anywhere, I put my weight behind my right arm, but her arm was immovable. I looked up at her and was ashamed to find her blowing on the fingers of her other hand, then yawning. "Oh, you've started already, little guy? Well, why not use both hands, maybe you'll get my arm to move then." I swore under my breath and added my right hand to our clenched left hands, but that didn't even help me from moving her arm one millimeter! I got off the chair and started pushing with every thing I had in my body, just trying to move this tiny woman's arm, she was 5 feet tall, maybe 100 pounds of fluff, and had more power in her one arm than I had in my entire body! It was all a formality as she slammed my hand down on the table.

"Well, I guess at least we're 1 out of 4, right, Gina? Now how about it Jerry?" She asked my bigger friend. "And just to make sure that you're using everything at your disposal, you can use both hands and every thing you got right from the start, I don't want you to feel that you've left anything at the table."

"No! No, that's okay, I'll forfeit the match, I think I'll try my chances against Gina."

"Hehe, alright, big boy, you're on, Gina?"

Gina got down on the table, and Beth walked over to where I was standing, she whispered in my ear. "Boy is he going to be surprised, Gina is even stronger in the upper body than I am!"

So here they were, Gina, only 4'10 and probably no more than 95 pounds facing off against Jerry, 6'5 and 350 pounds. It turned out to be a massacre, Gina creamed him. She told him to use both arms, just like Beth told him, but during the match, Gina took out every finger except her index finger, so Jerry, a guy I knew could bench press 800 pounds and curl 300, was struggling to move one finger of a 95 pound woman and not even coming close to succeeding! With that one finger she pushed both of his hands down to the table with a thump.

"Holy shit! How, how did you girls get so powerful?"

"Genetics, along with gymnastic training from the time we were little girls, we met each other when we were 5 years old, and from that time on, we did everything together, getting stronger and stronger the whole time. By 10 years old we went to the weight room for the first time, and amazed the people there by destroying the bench press record that stood there for 15 years, 850 pounds was nothing then, it's less than nothing to us 10 years later. As you can probably guess, we love showing that power whenever we can. But our favorite is lifting up men much, much bigger than us. Even you guys, as big as you are, you're not close to our records, want a little demonstration of our power?"

"Ye...yes! Absolutely."

Beth smiled as she got in front of me, then reached behind me, took my butt cheeks in her hands and lifted me off the ground with no effort at all. Gina did the same thing to Jerry, putting her hands underneath his armpits and telling him to put his legs around her waist. He did as told and I followed suit, and here we were, two huge men being lifted and carried around like babies by two girls that were less than 1/3 our size.

“See, you’re little more than pillows to our power, we can carry you around like this all day, but we’d much rather do it where we have more room, like back at our place, there we can show you a little bit more of our true power. How about you meet us at this address after your shift is done?”

She handed me a sheet of paper with an address on it and put me down, she kissed me on the lips and said, “We’ll show you more than just power, stud.” I was already erect at being lifted by such a beautiful small lady, but damn, that was awesome, I was nearly coming in my pants as Gina put Jerry down as well and gave him a little kiss of her own and me and Jerry looked at each other with wide eyes and gaping mouths. We were both breathing very hard from all the exertions we did, but also from the sexual atmosphere that Gina and Beth created.

“Be there boys, you won’t be disappointed.” Gina said as they walked out the door of the exam room and strutted sexually out of the door of the gym.

I looked again over at Jerry. "You going, bro?" He smiled at me and said, "Hell yeah! That was so exciting, I can't believe these girls are so much stronger than us, I mean Gina, could could've beaten both of us put together with one hand! And Beth, she was making eyes at you, dude, I think she's in love!"

"And I'm in love with her, I mean when she kissed me, my mind exploded, and my dick almost did as well, luckily I held off, but I don't know if I'll be able to hold off when we're over there tonight!"

"Me too, man, I was this close, if Gina did one more feat of strength with me, I think I would've gone off right then and there."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Another Uplifting Experience
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 04:41:28 am »
Second Part:

So we shakily went back to work, basically dogging it the rest of the day until our shift was over at 7pm. We took showers, got dressed, freshened up a little, shaving, trying to make ourselves look as good as possible, and then we took my car over to the address Beth gave me. What we wound up at was a warehouse like building out in the middle of nowhere, we looked at each other and decided to see what this was all about. I went up to the door and knocked, a partition slid open on the door and Gina looked out.

"Good, you're here, glad you could find the place."

"Well yeah, we drove around a while, but we found it, somehow I wasn't expecting it to be like this, I thought you wanted to come back to you guys' apartment or something?"

"Not yet, studly, this is where we're gonna have our competition, we have a ton of space in here to do whatever lifts we'd like. But, if you boys are good, we could go to me and Beth's place after, but that's a big if. So, come in already."

Gina closed the partition and jerked open a huge door, one that was made of heavy steel, must have weighed at least 500 pounds if it was an ounce, yet she handled it like it was little less than a cabinet door. We were brought into a place that put our gym to absolute shame, there were two full-sized boxing rings, 100's of square feet taken up by mats used for gymnastics, and a state of the art gym that was stacked with weights and machines that we've never seen before.

"Great, you boys made it! I was just about to give up hope when we heard you knock. I almost ran up and tore the door off the hinges, but Gina was closer. Well, what do you think?"

"It's amazing! It's so big and spacious, yet everything looks professional, and even in better shape than anything we have in our gym, but all this can't be for just you two."

"It's not! There are dozens of members of this gym, it's very special, for a very special clientele." That voice came from behind us, a very stern, very mature voice. We turned around and we were shocked to see a very old, at least facially, the body, well that was hidden under a warm-up suit. She was short, maybe even shorter than Gina, looking to come up only to the middle of my chest. "My name is Helga Vritner, I am the owner of this establishment, and Regina and Elizabeth are to of my finest students, and you are?"

"My names Todd McCleary, and this is my friend Jerry McCovey, we're both trainers at the World Class gym downtown. But after seeing this place, World Class just doesn't seem like a right name for it anymore. This, this is amazing, Mrs. Vritner."

"It's Ms. Vritner, my husband died many years ago. His heart gave out."

"I'm terribly sorry, Ms., is there anything I can do for you?"

"Not now, but we'll see, Todd. As you probably have heard from Gina and Beth, we occasionally engage in special competitions here at the Iron Valkyrie gym, tonight is a very special Lift and Carry Challenge between Beth and Gina, I am the referee of this contest, and you, for lack of a better term, are the weights. Do you accept?"

"Well, yes, I do, Jerry?"

"Yeah, me too! When can we get started?"

"I see you're eager to start this, my girls give you a little display of their strength earlier and you enjoyed it, eh?"

Me and Jerry both nodded with wide smiles on our faces.

"Certainly, the girls will choose their liftee and then we will have 5 contests of lifting skill, first squatting, second push-ups, third overhead presses, fourth pull-ups, and fifth sex lifting."

I cleared my throat loudly, "Um, I don't know if I heard you right, did you say sex lifting?" Helga nodded with a smirk on her face. I continued, "Exactly what does that entail, if I may ask?"

"Oh, it's quite like it sounds, you will insert your penis into your lifter's vagina and they will lift you that way with the strength of the vagina only, the winner will be the one who is able to lift you with the strength of vagina the most times before the time is up wins."

"Okay, just checking." I said calmly. On the outside I kept my composure, but on the inside my stomach was doing cartwheels, and my dick was jumping around, seemingly cheering at this news.

"Alright, girls, pick your toys."

Beth came walking sexually over to me, "You're mine, big boy, I'm sure we're gonna have a lot of fun together."

"But what about Jerry, I mean he's bigger than me and Gina's smaller, doesn't that give you a little bit of an unfair advantage?"

"Well, how much do you weigh and how much does Jerry weigh?"

"I'm 320 pounds and Jerry is 350 pounds."

Ms. Vritner responded with a laugh. "Ha, 30 pounds makes no difference to women that can lift thousands of pounds, don't worry nothing about it, knowing Gina like I do, she's perfectly happy with Jerry, she loves being the underdog. Well, let's get it started, each event will be timed, you have 3 minutes, whoever does the most squats will be the winner, these will be full squats, to do a full rep your buttocks will go below your knees, men, take your positions."

So I walk up to Beth, she takes one hand and lifts me on her shoulders easily and gently, she straightens up and looks over across to Gina, who has the much bigger Jerry on her shoulders, and despite the fact that he was struggling greatly to position himself more comfortably, Gina didn't seem to notice or care. Gina nodded at Ms. Vritner.

"Time starts now."

Beth held me tightly and dipped down for a perfect deep squat and rose right up, she did it with precision, but not haste, Gina as I could see did them less steady, but slightly faster. After a minute and a half, though, Gina had to slow her pace down, as the fast pace was quickly draining her energy, while Beth's slow, steady pace had stayed the same throughout. Gina probably had the lead at 2 minutes, but Beth was going at the same pace as she was much earlier, while Gina had slowed down mightily, as 2:30 seconds passed, Beth was two behind Gina and at 2:45 she passed her, when Ms. Vritner blew the whistle at the end of 3 minutes, Beth was confident that she had won.

"Alright, girls, the count was Beth 114, Gina 110, Beth wins the first contest."

"Yay!" Beth cheered. Then she whispered to me, "I was confident I was going to win this one, Gina is stronger than me in the upper body, but I think my legs are much stronger than hers, but I was surprised she was able to keep up the pace she did. But I'm not confident about the upper body strength contests, pull-ups, push-ups, overhead presses, but I have greater stamina, so if I could pull one of those out, I know I can definitely take the sex lift, I've never lost one of those."

"So how many times have you done the sex lift?"

"Oh Toddy, don't be jealous, you wouldn't the first to be inside me that's true, but I feel different about you than I have about any other man I've ever met, I can tell you that no man is ever going to feel as good as you're going to feel tonight, that's all you need to know." 

"Nice!"

"Alright girls, no breaks in between, we got push-ups now, the guys can position themselves any way they feel like, sitting, lying, whatever they wish. The push-ups must go all the way down to the floor and lock your arms at the top. No sissy push-ups here."

Beth and Gina got down on the floor, stomachs flat to the floor, Jerry got down crossed legged on Gina's back, I, however, decided to lay my body down face first on Beth's body. Beth moaned a little when she felt my hard cock on the back of her thigh. "Oooo, I like your positioning, Todd."

"Thanks, darling, I like that you like the way I positioned myself. Good luck." I kissed her ear as I said this.

"Hey, hey, hey, save that for later lovebirds!" Ms. Vritner chided us. "Alright, clock starts in 3...2....1 Go!"

And we were off, with hardly a jerk or noticeable expression of effort, Beth raised herself from the ground straight up and went down just as easily. Across from us Gina was raising herself up faster, just like last time, while Beth did the reps with a little bit more haste than the squats, but with the same steady rhythm. Unfortunately for her, Gina didn't run out of energy halfway through like the squats, she was ahead 30-23 at that time, and widened her lead, at 2 minutes in, Beth was starting to lose steam in her own right, while Gina kept up the manic pace she was on. It wasn't until 2 and a half minutes that Gina let up, but her lead was insurmountable, when Ms. Vritner blew the whistle, Beth collapsed underneath my weight.

"Good, good job both of you, very impressive. The final tally goes like this, Beth 64, Gina 75. Gina wins and ties the competition up 1-1. Next up overhead presses."

"Man, you're not kidding, that was unreal, Gina's upper body strength is unreal!"

"Yup, you have no idea, my strength is great, of course, but she just can lift so much more than me it's awesome to see, but I've got some stuff going for me, my patience, my brains, my stamina, my lower body strength, overhead presses aren't just about the upper body, it's a lot about positioning your legs and stuff like that. So, I can beat her here, I know I can."

"I believe you can too, babe." I bent down and kissed her on the lips.

"Hey, what'd I just say!" Ms. Vritner yelled in exasperation. "Beth, you're gonna have to control your guy or I'm gonna disqualify you, leave the love stuff until the sex lifting."

"I'm sorry Frau Vitner, believe me, if I could control myself around Beth, I could, but I find her strength so damn sexy!"

"You really mean it Toddy? You love my strength?"

"Absolutely, Beth, I've never met anyone like you, you're so beautiful, your body, your face, and your strength is just incredible, you're like the perfect woman for me!"

"Oh, I love you too, Todd! You're the first guy that's ever said that, at least the first I didn't force to with my strength. Frau Vritner?"

"Yes my dear?"

"I concede the contest, I don't want this to go any farther, I know that Gina would probably beat me in the competitions involving upper body strength, but I don't have it in me to use Todd as a weight for this competition any more, I love him too much."

Gina came in. "You know what? I don't want to continue either, Jerry, you're a great guy, what do you think of going out on a date?"

"Sure, Gina, I would love that. I'm in the same boat as Todd, I love your strength, and can't wait to see more of it soon."

Ms. Vritner was in tears. "I'm so proud of you girls, you started today looking for men to be used as meaningless weights, but now you've both found men that have fallen in love with you. Men that love being lifted by you. But let me ask you something, gentlemen?" She said pointing right out in front of her, me and Jerry looked at each other and shrugged, we walked right up to her.

"Yes?"

"If you like small women with incredible strength, what do you think of this?"

She put one arm around Jerry and the other arm around me and lifted us both off the ground at the same time! This tiny woman, all 4'8 and seemingly less than 85 pounds of her was holding 670 pounds total off the ground with no to little effort! What incredible power by such a small, old woman! She laughed at our shocked expressions.

"Well, who do you think taught these girls everything they know about lifting, eh?"

We all laughed together as one big happy family.

The End... for now.   

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Jeremy Wilson] Uplifting Experiences~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View