Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573785 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 02:09:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147001 times)

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #315 on: January 10, 2022, 04:18:48 am »
Love the beast mode version of Tonya

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #316 on: January 11, 2022, 04:36:26 pm »
Thank you!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #317 on: January 11, 2022, 04:36:39 pm »
They were doing everything they could to make her suffer, but only in the best way. In no time, the weights were ready. Everyone was watching with bated breath.
"Don't worry about me, everyone. If I put my mind to something, it gets done."
She grabbed the weight again. Fuck. This was really going to be a challenge. But she couldn't back off from it now.
She dropped again, letting out a rumbling groan as she rose up again. She actually might come up short on this. As she dropped and rose again for the second lift, she said quietly to herself, "You've got this."
She dropped down again. "You can do anything." She rose up, her voice louder this time.
"You're a freak!" That's four.
"You're a beast!" Five.
"A monster!" Six.
"You're unstoppable!" Seven.
The last three reps reduced her to shouting groans, but she continued the affirmations in her head. “I'm giant. I'm a goddess. This will not break me!”
She hit the tenth rep, screaming all the way up. With some assistance, she racked the weight again, gasping for air and leaning on the bar once it was safely in place. As she stood bent over, she noticed an obvious bulge in her shorts, pointing to the side like a cock stuffed into a pair of briefs. Fuck, when did that wake up? Not important now. Breathe.
The spectators were staring at her. She outlifted them all, even the craziest ones. There was a kind of holy silence. It was like a moment of truth ...
Finally, one of them started shouting her name.
"Tonya."
"Tonya!"
The others picked up:
"Tonya! Tonya! Tonya!"
"TONYA! TONYA! TONYA!"
The gym filled with shouts. It got really loud. Deafening, really. Her crowd was stopping all the normal people from working out. The manager eyed her skeptically. He didn't want that kind of commotion around here ...
God, this was exhilarating. She was the center of attention. They were all praising her. Oh, it was flat out heavenly ...
Then she caught the manager's gaze. Ugh, fine. Not like she didn't earn this, but she didn't want to start more trouble today. With her breath still returning to her, she put a hand up and waved the crowd away.
"Thanks, y'all. Show's over now. Go back to your own workouts and let me finish mine."
She moved to grab some plates off the bar. Her legs still felt like they'd being stabbed. Tomorrow was gonna be a fun day. But oh God was it worth it.

She really, really missed the gym. By the time she was done with her whole workout, she was aching across her whole body. It was all she could think about until she stumbled back into the showers and let the hot water soothe her. She exhaled and could practically feel her muscles relaxing under the pressure and heat. That's what made Kimmy flicker back into her head. Right now they should be massaging each other. The shower lasted long enough that the high from the workout started wearing off and was replaced with worry. Quickly, she shook her head and shut the water off. She couldn't get caught up in that. Kimmy wouldn't want her to do that, anyway, right?
As she stepped out and got dressed, she thought of what was next. Before she met Kimmy, it'd probably be straight home for a movie, but she didn't want to be alone with her thoughts. Gotta get out and do *something.*
She thought about what there was to do out here as she slipped on a Slayer t-shirt and a nondescript pair of dark jeans. There was always the old pool hall that she used to haunt. Hadn't been there in years. She'd have something to do other than just sit and drink. If any of the old regulars and waitresses were still there, she doubted they'd recognize her, but she didn't mind one way or the other on that.
Her mind settled, she hopped into her car and drove off towards the edge of the city. The bar itself and the strip mall it occupied look basically the same as she remembered it. She stepped through the front door, immediately blasted in the face by classic rock music and cigarette smoke, and immediately walked to the bar.
"Hey, hun. How much for a bucket of beer?"
The waitress, a busty woman of indeterminate age and necessary toughness with tattooed sleeves and chest-piece grinned and said:
"For you, it's on the house. Long time no see, Tonya. What the fuck happened to you, girl?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #318 on: January 12, 2022, 10:10:11 pm »
Tonya’s face lit up as her head connected the dots. "Mickey! Hey, babe, what's up?" They both gingerly reached across the bar to share a hug, and she sat herself down on a barstool, which creaked a bit in protest.
"Me? Oh, you know. Just been hitting the gym, eating my Wheaties", Tonya said with a grin. "But yeah. Obviously I stopped just talking about getting big and ... It's kinda been my sole focus ever since I finished school. Honestly I came in thinking no one would recognize me, but if I'd known you were here, that thought wouldn't have even crossed my mind!"
Tonya had made friends with many of the waitresses here over many visits beginning in college, but she'd always been closer with Mickey (real name Michaela, but no one who knows her called her that). She was cool, sharp as a tack, and fun as hell. They got started bonding over music, but they quickly became confidants, feeling like they could talk to each other about anything.
She drew Tonya the beer and set it in front of her.
"Getting big, girl, is an understatement. I've never seen anything like you. And those tits? How?"
She leaned forward now, resting her way smaller tits on the bar. One of the regulars just stared at the both of them and then at his drink.
Then he ordered another one.
Without skipping a beat, Mickey worked her magic and was all ears.
Despite everything, Tonya blushed a bit when she mentioned her chest. Even though this shirt wasn't meant to show off much in the way of cleavage, it was stretched enough that there was enough to stare at. She chuckled a bit, thinking that there was a time she was jealous of Mickey's chest.
"Well, yeah. Unfortunately there's no workout that builds these up. I've had some help in that regard."
Realizing she’d been looking at Mickey’s own cleavage a bit too long, she grinned and averted her gaze. Spying the guy down the bar from her, she raised her glass. "Don't hurt your neck there, bud", she said before taking a long full sip of her drink.
Mickey laughed:
"Damn, girl, some help? You're big enough for a whole club full of strippers! Love them!"
She put out a hesitating hand.
The guy almost fell over.
Her reaction nearly made Tonya spit up some beer from laughter. She managed to restrain herself, barely, and thrust her chest forward a bit. "Go ahead, babe. They've probably had as many hands on them as a whole strip club too."
She grinned and prodded the left one with the tip of her finger:
"Whoo, bouncy! Did you already give them names?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #319 on: January 14, 2022, 07:37:56 am »
That produced another loud laugh. "No, not yet. These are brand new. Just got out of the clinic today, actually. Why, are you offering ideas?"
"I dunno. I mean, there's the obvious ones, like Lefty and Righty or Bob and Bub ... but ... hmmm ... You still into metal?"
"Oh, of course!" Tonya sat back, chest still thrust out, to show off the Slayer logo stretched across her bosom.
"Shame there's not enough girls in metal to draw from. Joan and Jett maybe?"
She nodded:
"Yeah! Or Alex and Eddie, cos they're a bunch of boobs, kinda?"
Another round of helpless giggles from that. "Beautiful thinking. Ah, shit, I missed you, Mickey." She raised her glass and downed what was left in there.
Mickey poured her another one, then said:
"My shift isn't too long, so we can talk afterwards. I'd love to, you know. I missed you too!"
Just then, a bunch of big, hunky bikers came in. Okay, there were some beardy fat guys too, but it was a crowd.
The guys came in, they were obviously regulars and greeted Mickey with a nod. She gave them a wave and started drawing beers as they crossed the place and set down by the bar.
They looked at Tonya, but tried to hide their stares.
Heh. Cute. Lucky for them, any attention was good attention as far as she was concerned. Didn't matter to her whether they were pitching tents or fighting the urge to puke.
She made a point to rest one arm on the bar, the one facing these guys, as she reached for her new beer. She pretended not to notice their stares, but gave her arm a little extra pump as she tipped her glass back.
The guys were duefully shocked. Tonya was enormous, after all.
One of them mouthed a "fuck ..."
Tonya could tell that some of them tried to figure out what she actually was, man or woman or something else. The guy right next to her just focused on his beer.
Finally, he managed:
"Slayer, huh?"
She grinned. "Yeah. Got a soft spot for em. They were my first exposure to the heavy shit. Still one of my favorites. You a fan too?"
"Raining Blood. Best track. Poor shirt, though, getting stretched like that."
"Heh. Yeah, might be time to send this one off to Goodwill." Tonya looked down at her chest, and the poor shirt fighting for its life. "I was just telling Mickey I got an upgrade today and I didn't really plan ahead as far as wardrobe goes."
Tonya could tell that the guys in the back were already sweating.
The guy in front of her kept his calm, although his eyes kept darting around.
"Yeah ... We gotta help you there, girl."
He got up, walked out and returns a moment later, then tossed her a bundle.
A package.
Actually, it was a t-shirt.
A huge one.
"Ah, shit. What's the occasion? I'm not used to getting gifts from strangers on the spot."
Okay, maybe not a hundred percent true, but they didn't need to know *every* detail.
She unfurled the t-shirt and held it up against me, eyeballing how it would fit while also checking out the design.
It was gigantic and obviously made for a very big biker. On its front, there was a very 80ies metal design, think angel with bat wings and fire, swords and fitness people in leather outfits.
There was also an unreadable bandname/thornbush under it.
The guy said:
"We've got a bunch left. So if you can use it, you're our guest."
"Aw, hell yeah! This is just my style!" She slipped it on on top of her Slayer shirt, happy to see that it fit her just about perfectly. She even gingerly brought her arms back a bit to be certain there was no risk of the back popping out.
"Thanks so much! How about you let me cover that first drink to say thanks?"
"Nah, don't sweat it. I'm happy to help. Gotta support a girl that's serious about the whole thing. Got your own bike?"
"Oh!" She laughed a bit and shook her head. "Only times I've been on a bike before is when some dude was trying to impress me. I've got my own lifestyle, obviously."
"If you ever think about getting one, we're looking for good prospects, and you, girl, are grade A material. Just let us know."
Mickey shot her a mock-admiring glance.
"Ha! No kidding? What are the entry requirements? Be big, drink beer, and have good taste in music?"

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #320 on: January 14, 2022, 07:31:38 pm »
Great to see more. Keep it up.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #321 on: January 16, 2022, 09:01:50 pm »
Thank you!

"A bike would be fine too, obviously! But you got the idea."
He roared with laughter.
Somehow, that broke the tension with the other guys and they joined in.
"Carter. Nice to meet you!"
He held out his hand for a manly clasp.
Tonya returned it eagerly, a wide grin on her face. "Tonya. Glad I got to meet all of y'all. And who knows, maybe I bike would be fun! Hell, we're already getting along famously."
They partied, taking her along. She played some pool, there was a lot of drinking and singing and the whole gang was clearly just in to relax.
Of course she was down to join in! The whole reason she came down here was for a distraction, and this was a better one than she could have hoped for. Over the course of the evening, she happily took part in a few games of pool, queue up several of her favorite songs to play over the speakers (avoiding the heaviest stuff. Driving off customers means less tips for Mickey.) and drink more than she probably should have. Several hours later, they got the signal from Mickey that last call was up soon.
In response, Tonya raised a hand and called after her "One more boilermaker for me, then I'll pay up, babe!"
Playing pool turned out to be quite hard, what with her boobs being in the way and finding it difficult to gauge her strength, but after a bit of adjustment, things went fine.

Mickey got her her drink, just happy to get to the end of a nice, but busy evening.
Then, when everything was done, the guys filed out, doing their best to be gentlemen, although very drunk gentlemen.
Mickey grinned:
"That was nice."
Tonya happily waved them off, a big toothy grin plastered on her face, before she flopped back into a barstool next to Mickey and sighed contentedly.
"It was. It really, really was. Ohhh, I missed this." Her face was rosy and pink from a night of drinking. Tonya briefly thought about how she’d be handling this better if they gave her enough to eat at this clinic, but the thought left as quickly as it came, leaving her to simply smile dopily at Mickey.
Mickey grinned and plopped herself down on the sofa.
"I'm going to have to clean all this up, but right now, I just need a little break: So, how does it feel?"
Tonya cocked her head at her. "Whatcha mean?"
She gestured vaguely:
"This. The whole, you know, hugeness?"
Tonya laughed a bit. "I kinda ... stumbled into the perfect word to describe it lately. It's addicting. Like, you knew me back in school when I was first getting into seriously lifting. I got hooked on it around that time and ... Yeah. Every time I put on another inch somewhere or find some new feat of strength to pull off ... It just feels better each time."
Her vision focused again and she made a kind of dismissing waving gesture. "Sorry, that probably came out weird."
"Nah, that sounds totally reasonable. Just like with my tattoos. I always find a new bit to add ..."
Tonya gasped and leaned forward as Mickey said that. "I totally forgot to ask! I noticed your new ink when I came in! You gotta show me your new tats! Oh, and you gotta tell me where you got them done! I've been thinking lately and I think maybe I want to get some too!
She grinned:
"Oh, what was the last thing ... Nah. Look!"
She pulled up her shirt, revealing a very classic cobra framed in an oval, then some trumpet angels on both sides that go up to her tits. Below, there were some very intense looking female demons that rested on her hip bones.
"So there's that ..."
Then she turned around. On the back there was more, with an angel and a demon fighting, surrounded by a snake that bit its own tail, below that there was a Tool-like new age design.
"Plus the sleeves, and then, there's my legs ..."
"Wanna see those too?"
Tonya’s jaw dropped as she looked across the barkeeper’s body. She'd known for a while one could get tattoos just about anywhere, but this was the first time she was seeing them in these places up close. And, of course, the designs were a perfect fit as well. Her mind started half-forming new ideas as she took in her designs.
"That's sick as hell!", Tonya said, her eyes roaming across Mickey’s midsection and her back. "Of course I wanna see the rest, don't keep me in suspense!”
She grinned and pulled down her pants. Tonya noticed the comfy underpants. There were snakes winding all along her legs, combined with roses and thorns and some weird symbols. Also, she could see that the artist had occasionally worked in skinned flesh effects which strangely reminded her of her own striated muscles. There were also several blackline rings.
It was intense, but surprisingly not too busy.
Her feet were still virgin, though.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #322 on: January 17, 2022, 08:19:52 pm »
"What do you think?"
"Whooooaa." Tonya gingerly reached out and brushed her finger along a couple of the larger designs on Mickey’s leg, taking in the different feeling of her skin where the tattoos lie. There was a lot of different stuff going on along here, but it still all seemed to come together, funnily enough.
"You ever think you're gonna go all the way? Like everything from the neck down inked?"
"Sure! I wouldn't mind. I mean, even the face, really. I've seen some fancy stuff, you know? But for now, I gotta take my time. Also, I've only done the not too painful spots. I gotta really summon my courage to go to the hurty bits."
"Yeah, I heard ones that the feet and hands hurt like a bitch. Anywhere where there's ... not a lot of padding. Anywhere else I need to know about? I'd need to pick somewhere that's not covering up anything important, but I'd kinda want to do an entry level tattoo too ... Maybe a little one on the chest?" She gestured to a bit of her pec, above the implant. "Or an arm or shoulder thing?"
"You gotta pick a place that's not going to stretch any more, otherwise it's going to look weird. So ..."
She looked at Tonya trying to find a bit that might work.
"Gee, that's actually hard."
The musclewoman laughed louder than she had most of the evening. "Yeah, good luck with that! When I'm not lifting, someone's asking me to flex or pose for ‘em ... I guess my abs would be the best bet, but that'd be hard to work around. Maybe somewhere on my legs?"
She shrugged:
"Best to talk to my tattoo guy. He's nice and creative and his work is ..."
She gestured at her body.
"Oh hell yeah! I gotta talk to him, like ASAP!"
"Sounds like a plan. Tomorrow?"
Mickey got up slowly.
"Just let me clean all this up, then I'd love it if you walked me home."

Eventually, Mickey was ready. Tonya helped her with what she felt comfortable doing. Between her tipsiness and her chest, she didn't want to chance anything with the glassware, but she was more than happy to push a mop and wipe down tables.
After Mickey finished her duties, Tonya walked out with her through the back door and looked at her wistfully. Then she closed shop and sighed:
"Wow. What a nice evening ..."
"Yeah. Yeah it was."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #323 on: January 19, 2022, 07:31:29 pm »
As they walked through the dark city to Mickey’s place, she asked:
"Can I ask you a personal question?"
Tonya kept close to her as they walked. If she wanted an escort, Tonya wanted Mickey to be protected, and she wanted it be clear they were together.
"Hun, you know you can ask me anything. Go on, what is it?"
"Okay, please don't take it as weird, but do you have a penis?"
She blushed as she asked the question.
Tonya chuckled a bit. "Please, you're far from the first person to ask about that. I don't exactly have a dick, but ... let's just say no one gets this big naturally. And I've experimented with a couple of things in that regard. So while I don't have a dick, I'm ... Closer to it than an average woman? Does that make sense?"
Mickey let out a deep breath:
"Oof. Thank you. I thought I was going crazy. You know, you changed a lot, and now, I couldn't really be sure ... So, what is it?"
Tonya bit her lip, in a way Mickey hopefully didn't notice. "Well, I had thought about it before ... I know they can do it surgically now, and the idea was ... kinda fascinating. But I decided to go with something that was closer to the real me, I guess you could say."
Tonya glanced both ways down the alley they were in and asked her quietly, "It's kinda hard to explain ... Do you want to see it yourself?"
Her eyes got really big.
"Err ... seriously?"
When she saw Tonya’s expression, she added:
"Kinda ..."
After checking again, and an uncharacteristically shy blush running up Tonya’s face, she backed up a bit and reached for the zipper on her jeans. She pulled them down, revealing a pair of pale blue panties that, while not exactly eye-poppingly slutty, hugged her tightly and showed a fair amount of skin. The front was tented by an obvious bulge, and she could feel the hem below running against her lips. Thanks to the hormone treatment, the size she'd gained during her stay at the clinic had surprised even her. Tonya’s clit was now big enough that it could have been mistaken for an average man's cock even when she was completely relaxed. She carefully pulled down the top of her underwear, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy and a bright pink clit nearly six inches long and thicker than several fingers protruding from it.
"So... Yeah. This is what I'm working with."
Mickey’s eyes opened wide. She was speechless.
After a moment, she whispered:
"What the fuck ... What is that?"
"It's my clit. Everything I was born with. Just ... with ungodly amounts of hormones pumped into her, plus some a couple other tricks I learned about to help ..."
"That's what it looks like when it's big? I mean, I never even ... What ... How did you ... I ... yeah. No. I'm really, you know, and that's what it looks like all the time?"
"Yeah, don't worry. It's a lot to take in, I know." Hoping to make things a little easier to swallow, Tonya pulled her underwear back up, though she left her jeans unbuttoned and sitting below her hips.
"Normally, it's this big. But the extra fun part is when I get turned on, it gets bigger and harder like a real dick! It's so awesome!"
Mickey just stood there, flabbergasted.
Tonya blushed again and leaned back against the wall. "Sorry. I know this is a lot. We haven't seen each other in years, and I come along looking like this, and flashing you in an alley ..."
"No, no, it's okay. I mean, I have changed too, right? It's just that ... I kinda thought you were a sort of butch dyke girl, so that fit, but now ... It's ... a lot?"
"Yeah. I wasn't kidding when I said it was addictive. I think maybe I've lost track of what 'normal' is lately. For a lot of different reasons. But I don't care much about that anymore. Like ... I wanna see what my body can fuckin' *do*, right? Like, if I can break world records, or find out what the very best a person can do at something is, why wouldn't I, right? Er ... I'm losing you, aren't I?"
"Kinda ... But that's okay. Are you happy? If you are, then that's fine."
"Yes, I'm loving this shit! Once I met Kimmy, and she started hooking me up with everything and I started blowing up, I was happier than I'd been in years! I ..."
Tonya looked at Mickey for a moment with a look of concern. "Do I give off that I'm unhappy?"
"Not really, no. Just ... nervous? As if you were afraid I could disapprove or something? But maybe it's just me."
Tonya sighed a bit. "Like I said, I've kinda lost touch with 'normal,' lately. I've been running with a different crowd. For the most part everyone's been super approving, but most of them are ... kinda freaky themselves. I was a bit worried about how everyone here would take me. You especially. I shoulda known better."
With a hiccup and a grin, she stood up and fixed her pants, giving her face a quick wipe as she did. "Thanks, Mickey."
"What for?"
She seemed a little surprised, but also somewhat curious about those people Tonya was spending her time with.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #324 on: January 21, 2022, 10:26:21 pm »
"Just for being cool. I just came back here after years of being away and I feels like I never left. I feel like a dick for having worried at all."
"Girl, you have a dick!"
She laughed stupidly.
Tonya collapsed into a fit of laughter and hugged her close. "God, this is nice. This past year's been great, but I still don't feel at home around rich people and insta models and shit like I did tonight."
"What kind of people are you hanging around with? I thought they were freaks?"
"They kinda are. It's ... let me start from the beginning.
As they started down the alley towards her home again, Tonya talked about how she met and caught feelings for Kimmy, their transformation over the past year, and how meeting her lover had been Tonya’s gateway into meeting people like Neecol and Lucius, getting a start at a legitimate business, and the two of them just generally making waves among the internet fashion community simply by being.
"So yeah. To sum it all up, I'm going steady with a textbook bimbo who's almost as jacked as me, while we're swinging with a bunch of women who are packing more even more silicone than me, and we're attracting people who are almost as obsessed with our bodies as we are. I've managed to build up a freaky entourage lately."
Mickey took it all in, then said:
"Sounds ... kinda nice, actually. Especially that girl. And the guy who gives head on the first date ... Nice ... I wish my dudes would do things like that. But then again, I'm nowhere near your size." She grinned. "Okay, that came out weird. But yeah. Anyway, I'm glad you're back, so if you ever want ... well, not normal, but, let's say usual, you're always welcome around here."
"Heh. Yeah, it's been kind of a whirlwind. But I wouldn't give it up for anything. And hell, it got me actually going out again! I just stopped going out and being social once I started lifting seriously, but Kimmy kinda ... forced me back out into the spotlight again. So yeah, expect me to be back here a lot. At least when I'm not being spirited off to someone's private cruise ship. I hope you'll understand if that takes priority." She grinned and hugged Mickey again.
"That sounds so crazy ... But as long as it works ..."
They reached Mickey’s place and she stopped and smiled:
"It was great seeing you again. And please, just pop in any time. And bring your girl: I want to meet her. She sounds fun!"
Tonya sighed a bit. Dammit. Here came the feelings again. "Yeah, I .... I want to. As soon as I got into the swing of things with that Carter guy, I thought about how much fun it would be to take her to a place like this."
Tonya shook her head. "I'll bring her in as soon as I can. Promise."
"Cool!"
Mickey gave her a hug, marveling at her enormousness and added:
"You can still show me a picture of her if you want ..."
"Oh! Yes! Hang on a second." Tonya pulled out her phone and began flipping through pictures. "Bear with me. I wanna give you the before-and-after." She slid through her gallery and pulled up a selfie Kimmy had taken of them not long after they'd met. Kimmy still tits on a stick, draped over Tonya in a perfectly rehearsed pose, the musclewoman still at a somewhat reasonable size and doing her best to smile naturally. "Okay, so here's us about a year back, when I was just her trainer. And now ..."
She flipped up to a photo from Kiki's birthday party, with them in their swimsuits, hugging and grinning as widely as their faces would allow. "Bam! Us just the other day."
Her jaw dropped.
"Damn ... I mean, she's obviously the same person, but ... fuck! That's incredible! And she's so ... I dunno ... innocent, but also so full of, you know, sexiness. How does that even work?"
"I still have no fucking clue, but she's absolute perfection. Somehow the most precious fucking thing in existence and a total wildcat in the sack at the same time. It's just ..." She sighed heavily and looked longingly at the phone screen. "I don't know what I did to deserve her."
"I dunno, I guess you treated her with respect. And you look after people. It's what you do. Girls like her, they need something like that."
She grinned:
"You know, Tonya, you might be a fucking freak, but you're a good freak, so that's okay."
Tonya smiled back. "Thanks, Mickey. It's good to hear it from someone not between my legs. And from someone who's almost well adjusted."
"Kinda, yeah."
She gave her muscular friend one more hug, a kiss on each cheek (friendly, not sexual), then a wave and she went inside.
"Good night and see you soon ..."
Tonya held her close in their hug for just a little while longer. "Yeah! Tomorrow, for the tats, right?", she said as they part ways. Tonya headed back through the same alley to get back to her car. She looked at her phone and considered calling a ride. But she’d sobered up enough from the walk. She could get home no problem.
She looked at it for a moment longer and consider giving Kimmy another call before putting the phone back in her pocket. Not tonight. Kimmy was okay. She had to be.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #325 on: January 23, 2022, 03:24:15 pm »
Tonya woke up the next day mercifully without a hangover. She rolled over in bed halfheartedly hoping to see Kimmy there. Last night was fun, but her worry about her love was back and the only thing she could concentrate on. She picked up her phone and checked for any missed texts or calls. Nothing, of course. She sighed and flopped back in bed. Damn. She was stuck. Kimmy was trapped who-knows-where and she was totally powerless to do anything about it.
After a good half hour of running through the worst possible scenarios in her head, Tonya mentally slapped herself. What was she doing? When had she *ever* been powerless before? When had she ever let life tell her she couldn't do something? The pity party was over. Sure, the house was a fortress, but there was still stuff she could do. She threw herself forward into a sitting position and grabbed her phone again as she hopped off the bed. She quickly fired off texts to Neecol and Kiki, asking them to please let her know if they heard anything about Kimmy, no matter how small. She quickly sent one to Mickey as well, saying she may have to skip tonight. Tonya also asked her to keep an eye open for anyone that looked like Kimmy, knowing that it'd be a very long shot.
That done, she scrolled through her phone looking for anyone else that knew Kimmy, anyone she could contact ... Insta****! She couldn't believe her stupid ass didn't think to look there sooner! She meant if Kimmy was being held captive or something she wasn’t going to upload anything, but maybe?
Sadly, nothing new. No, wait. There was a blurry picture that was posted last. The tag suggested that it was taken at the mansion. There was really nothing clearly visible on it. Was that the bed? Or maybe the wardrobe?
It was hard to say.
Oh thank fuck. *Something.* At least Kimmy was alive, presumably. And possibly being held at the mansion? It was hard to say for sure, but it was a safe bet.
Tonya stood in the kitchen, a pot of coffee brewing for herself. So this was going to result in her having to get into the mansion after all. She sighed. Brute force wouldn't win that one, and she didn't have anyone she could contact who was already in there.
Alice was great, but she just told her to contact Tonya through Kimmy. And if Kimmy couldn't call, then she doubted she had a phone either.
Thinking of Alice made Tonya remember the promise she made her. When she couldn't speak, go to her church and light a candle for her? Tonya sighed. Surely, she couldn't have foreseen a situation like this. But ... she didn't exactly have anything better to do at the moment. Besides, getting up and moving around helped her think, at least usually. As she poured her first helping of coffee into a large travel mug, she started looking for catholic churches in the vicinity of the mansion.
There was a church she could try. St Anthony was a small one, visited by the people who worked in the vicinity of the mansions. It looked harmless, even boring.
Saint Anthony ... Alice mentioned that name too. If that wasn’t a sign, Tonya didn't know what was.
She rifled through her closet for the most conservative clothes she could find. She was not looking to ruffle any feathers while she was there. She eventually settled on a long blue skirt that came just past my knees; one could still see her calves without much effort, but it was gonna have to do. She also put on a long-sleeved shirt and a thick jacket over that. Obviously, she was still big, but there was not a lot of detail that could be seen through that.
With a sigh, she grabbed her coffee and drove off towards this church.
The church's walls were painted white, the windows were small and high, and the door was open. Tonya could slip inside easily. Within, there were the pews, in front there was the altar and on the right side was a small shrine with a painting of a young man with a shaggy beard and a monk's robe praying. There was also a man in a priest's black pants and shirt that was busy by the altar.
He looked up when Tonya walked inside, but didn't say anything.
Hmm. Tonya hadn't spent a ton of time in church since she was a kid. And her family were all Methodists besides that. But for the most part this looked about how she remembered it being aside for the most part. She figured the altar must be this Saint Anthony. She’d nod to the priest when he looked in her direction, then quietly walked over and inspected the shrine.
There were a lot of candles on a little rack and one could "buy" one for a donation. There was a box for the money and another one for candles. That was when Tonya noticed a bunch of little pieces of paper in a basket close by. They were mostly folded, but she could see that there was some writing on them.
This she could remember. Written prayers. And she was not quite crass enough to go reading what people have written in a letter to the big guy upstairs. But she was feeling desperate enough to reconnect with him herself, even if she was not exactly holy.
She grabbed the tiny purse she slipped under her jacket and pulled out a wallet from within. She had a little cash on her, and she pulled out a few dollars and slipped them into the donation box before reaching for the box of candles. Not seeing any matches, she simply decided to light it off of one of the candles already burning.
As she set down the lit candle, she noticed that the priest was walking towards her. He was obviously a little curious and maybe even irritated by her looks, but he kept his calm and asked:
"Are you Alice's friend?"
That caught her by surprise. Was she getting pulled into some secret agent nonsense here?
"Yes." She spoke slowly, and with obvious hesitation. "She asked me to do this, as a favor to her."
"Wonderful." The guy looked really nervous around her, now that Tonya got a good look at him. "She told me someone like you would come. I wondered why she even said I should wait until you lit the candle, I mean, there can't be so many people like you, right?"
Tonya let out a quiet combination of a sigh and a laugh. "Yeah. And here I am doing my best to be subtle."
He hesitated, then said:
"Okay. Anyway, she told me that she can't see you anymore and that they took your friend to the place she hates. I assume that you understand what she meant by that."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #326 on: January 24, 2022, 10:18:22 pm »
Tonya listened quietly as he filled her in. The place she hated? There was only one place, but that couldn't be right...
"Thank you. Thank you so much. I just have one question for you. Do you know anyone by the name Kimmy Douglas? Or Joaquima Douglas maybe?"
He sighed and said:
"I knew her when she was a kid. But that was long ago. Things must have gone wrong."
"Yeah. That's why I'm here. Listen, she went to some kind of catholic school when she was younger, in her teens I think. Do you have any idea what school that would have been?"
"Santa Clara's monastery. It's not really a school. If I had children, I would not want them to be there. Really, I don't think anybody should be there."
He took a deep breath.
"Her father is not a good man. I have tried to appeal to him, but ... There's only so much one can do. Maybe I should have done more."
That made Tonya wince a bit. She'd expected about what one would hear about your average catholic board school, but hearing this from a priest wasn't giving her good vibes.
"Why are you bringing all that up?" She could feel her hands start to shake a bit as she asked. "They wouldn't be hurting her there, would they? Why would they possibly be keeping her there?"
"I can't say too much, but ... She's getting married. One of the men of her father is going to be his successor and ... he needs her. So ... she needs to be ... prepared."
He swallowed.
"Her father needs her to fit."
"Oh fuck." Tonya muttered under her breath.
"Thank you for everything. I need to go." With that, she was just sort of sprinting out the door. She fumbled with her phone on the way, looking up how to get to this monastery. As soon as she had the address and she was in the front seat, she sped away. She couldn't afford to waste any more time on this.
The monastery was far away from the city. It was several hours of driving to get there and the longer the ride, the more isolated the whole place got. Then, after what felt like forever, Tonya spotted a dusty road leading towards it. She followed it, eventually reaching a kind of fortress. It was not a real military camp, but it was probably built several hundred years ago to be easy to defend. There were stone walls all around and a big wooden gate. Inside, she could see several buildings, including, obviously, a church. Around the place, there were fields, but that place wasn't the best area to grow plants. It must be a miserable life around here. It was the late afternoon and Tonya saw a bunch of women in nun's outfits (not the fancy ones, though) working in the fields.
She drove up as close to the building as the road and the nuns would allow. She needed Kimmy, but she was not going to run over any innocent people.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #327 on: January 25, 2022, 07:12:24 pm »
The nuns looked up, but didn't do much. The gate was closed. There was a bell to ring.
Damn. Tonya would have been happy to just walk straight in. Now she needed to come up with a story. What's more, her nerves were up and she was liable to bite someone's head off if they gave her grief.
She breathed deep and rang the bell. May as well see what kind of response she’d get first.
It took a while, then a small window in the door opened. It was barred. There was an old woman on the other side:
"Yes? What do you want?"
Tonya thought to herself: Keep your cool. Keep your cool. And breathe.
"Um ... Hello. I was, uh ... I was hoping I could take a tour of the monastery here? I have a daughter, you see, and I've heard good things about what ... gets accomplished here."
The woman shook her head:
"You are mistaken. We don't give tours."
She was about to close the window:
"And we take pupils only by recommendation."
"Wait!" She called out quickly as she saw the nun’s move to close it. "I'm sorry. I ... That was a fib on my part. I don't have a daughter. I ... I need to turn my life around. I'm desperate. I thought, maybe, you'd be able to help, but I was afraid to ask ..."
Tonya slowly slid herself a bit closer to the door as she talked. Come on, acting skills, do your stuff ...
The woman stopped and looked at Tonya through the opening.
"Hm ... I will ask the abbess."
She hesitated.
"Wait here."
Tonya nodded. She thought as quickly as she could about how to tackle this as she was left waiting. Snatch and grab Kimmy as soon as she could? Wait and try to sneak out at night? How would she find Kimmy in the first place? Were the nuns going to lock me up or something?
She shook herself out of it. No sense in trying to make a plan if she didn't know where Kimmy was yet. Find her first, then figure it out.
Eventually, the woman returned and said:
"You can come in. The abbess will see you now."
She opened the door, looking at Tonya in disgust. Then, as the bodybuilder walked in, her expression turns back to a benign smile. It looked a little fake, or at least Tonya felt that way.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #328 on: January 28, 2022, 09:58:19 am »
Sorry for the delays:

The nun led Tonya through the courtyard. She could see a group of five girls in similar outfits cleaning the stones on the courtyard with brushes and ripping out the weeds with their bare hands. They were silent. As one of them looked up to see who Tonya was, a nun that was supervising them cleared her throat and she immediately looked back down.
After a short walk, the bodybuilder entered the main building and the old woman led her to a door. She knocked and a stern voice answered:
"Enter."
The old woman opened the door for Tonya.
As they walked through the facilities, Tonya attempted to make herself look as meek and small as she could. Her hands together in front of her, slumped forward as if trying to hide herself. Once they reached the abbess's office, she waited for the original nun to open the door  before she took a deep breath and stepped through, continuing the shrinking violet act as she walked in.
Tonya entered the room. It was absolutely spartan. Clean, orderly, but completely devoid of any decorations. A simple wooden cross hung from the wall, the window didn't even have blinds or curtains. An old, wrinkled woman sat there in her nun's outfit. She sighed as she saw the bodybuilder, then pointed at the simple wooden chair on the other side of her desk.
"Sit down. What is it you want?"
The musclewoman eased herself into the chair, looking down at the floor as she did.
"Thank you for hearing me out. I ... I need help. I have a problem and I don't know where to go for help. I figured ... I thought if that the best thing I could do was get right with God, and ... since I need help urgently, I came here."
"I think you might be mistaken on what we do here, but please, tell me what ails you ..."
Okay, time to sell it. Hopefully the waterworks came through for her here. Think of Kimmy, think of Kimmy ...
"It's ... My whole lifestyle. I'm completely out of control. Every night, it's drinking, or drugs, or sex with complete strangers ... And that's not even the worst part!" She unzipped the top of her jacket, just enough to shrug off the shoulder and give the old lady a hint at her massive frame. "I've turned myself into a freak! Just so I can try to feel satisfied. That ... That's why I need help, the kind I haven't been able to find anywhere else." She sniffled a bit and wiped the first barely noticeable tear from her eye.
The old woman hesitated. Clearly, this sounded very plausible. Then, she said:
"You should know that this is not a rehab clinic. We are not offering any medical treatment. We don't have a hospital. The only thing we do here is God's work. You can do this if you decide to. But that is all we do here. Do you understand?"
"Yes, ma'am", she said quietly, her voice cracking just a bit. "Maybe one day I can get the physical help I need, but my soul needs healing first."
Nailed it. Hopefully Tonya could at least get Kimmy-adjacent while she was here. That was step one. Once Tonya found her ... Well, that was gonna take some more figuring out. For now, at least she was in.
"Very well. I assume that you are Roman Catholic?"
"Um, yes ... But obviously I haven't been to a mass in a long time."
"We will teach you, then."
She stood up, reaching barely to Tonya’s shoulder, then walked over to the door and called for one of the nuns.
"Sister, will you provide our guest with a more appropriate outfit? She apparently wants to try and maybe become a novice." There was a certain spite in her voice. She turned to you: "We will see whether you are worth it in the next six months."
Tonya silently bit her lip. She certainly fucking hoped it wouldn't be six months, but six months of torture would be worth it to get Kimmy safe from ... whatever they were doing to her here.
She nodded to the abbess. "Yes ma'am."
"Let's go with 'Reverend Mother', shall we?"
The other woman led Tonya to the baths. They were very simple, it was basically just a hole in the ground that had been covered in tiles. Soon, another sister showed up and said:
"Alright. Let's get you cleaned. Take off your clothes."
There was no friendliness in her voice.
"Just ... right here? If you insist." Tonya did her best to pretend to be ashamed of herself as she did so. She faced away, slowly stripping off her jacket followed by her shirt and skirt, pointedly looking away from the sister as she did so. She held her clothes against her body as they came off, in an attempt to keep herself covered.
The two women stared at her. They certainly did not expect this. Then one said:
"Just like that other one ... Just what is going on out there?"
The other nun rolled her eyes and told her to pump the water.
Then, after a few pumps, she stopped her and said:
"Wait. That's something she could do. After all, she's got those muscles. You! Get to work!"
"Oh. Yes, yes. Of course." Seeing no other way to hold onto her clothes and do her newly assigned chore at the same time, she tenderly set them down and shuffled over to the pump in her underwear.
As she gripped the metal handle and tested it for how much resistance it gave, she looked up slightly. "Did I hear you correctly? There's someone else like me here?"
"Yes. She's been here for weeks. Tried to fight, even. I wouldn't know why?"
The other nun chuckled.
"But don't worry, you won't recognize her. We got her well on her way."
Tonya steadily shifted the pump up and down, feeling her fingers tighten against the metal. Keep your cool. Keep your cool.
"What ... what do you mean by that?" Her voice was quivering as she spoke. Hopefully it came across as fear instead of anger?
"She's mostly back to normal. A good, humble woman. No more freakishness. No more looking like a whore. She will be a good Christian wife."
Tonya’s mind filled with images that would belong in some kind of horror movie. Brainwashing, beatings, forcing surgery on Kimmy ... She tucked her lower lip inside her mouth to bite down on it more forcefully, and began moving the water pump faster.
"I ... I understand", she said quietly. Her voice was quick and clipped. She didn't dare to say anymore, out of fear of letting herself slip.
Once the tub was full, the nuns handed her some simple soap and told her to wash herself. If she needed any help, they were willing to assist her, but she was not to expect any friendliness.
They also watched her constantly.
She reluctantly stripped and sat down in the tub. She attempted to wash herself as thoroughly as she could, but reality set in, and she needed some assistance with a few choice places, especially her back and sides where her arms blocked themselves from reaching every nook and cranny.
Tonya never thought she'd be so unhappy to have two women washing her in a bathtub.
The two nuns got to work with a stick with a sponge on it and a brush. It was rough and hurt on Tonya’s skin.
Eventually, the ordeal was over and they handed her a rough towel. They helped her dry the difficult places, then she got a white dress that looked and felt like a tent. One of the nuns also placed a pair of sandals in front of her.
The older nun rolled her eyes, then said:
"Whatever. Now get moving! There's work to do. Report to the kitchen!"
Tonya rubbed a couple of places, or at least as close as she could get, where she felt like she’d been rubbed raw. Ugh. At least it was only discomfort. Not looking forward to what else was in store. She slipped the dress over her head and slid on the sandals.
"Um ... The kitchen was where, again?"
"Down that hallway."
She pointed to the right.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #329 on: January 30, 2022, 12:30:53 pm »
"Yes, thank you." She stepped out and walk quietly through the halls.
There were stairs that led down to the basement. That part of the building looked ancient, probably dating to the colonial era. It had a prison-y tinge to it. There were also some stairs that went up. They were broader and Tonya thought they would lead to the dormitories.
Other than that, there appeared to be a library and a large mess hall.
Hmm. Okay, making note of the creepy basement that definitely didn't serve as a torture chamber ...
Tonya was alone right now. She could "get lost" and look around probably.
First, she decided on checking out the torture basement.
She stepped quietly down the stairs and opened the door slowly.
The first room she entered was just a regular basement with shelves for stuff that just needed to be stashed somewhere. Toilet paper, canned food, fuel for the generator.
Further back, there was another, more robust door. This one was locked.
Interesting. She gave the shelves a cursory glance. If they were hiding some kind of secret passageway here, she'd assume they'd do it in a fancier way. But she didn't like the second door either. Sadly, there was no grate on it, so she couldn’t peer inside. She just gave a very gentle knock.
No one answered. Seemed abandoned. Or at least the people on the other side were quiet.
She tried the handle. Locked?
Of course.
Shit. Okay, fine. They'd be dumb to leave their torture chamber unlocked. But she needed to remember this place at least. She turned back and headed up the stairs.
Then again, she was pretty strong. It should be possible to open it.
Oh shit. Maybe she could? She’d ideally liked to keep this quiet, but she could give it a shot.
She took hold of the handle, planted a foot on the wall, and tugged.
Her muscles tensed up, but they weren't for show! There was a banging sound and the latch was bent open. That door won't close in a while.
Fuck. So much for quiet. Tonya ducked in quickly to see if she could find anything inside.
There was another corridor, this one was dry and dark. There was very little light, but on both sides of it, there were tiny doors that led to cells that gave her a feeling of absolute depression.
As far as she could tell, they were empty, but as she checked them, she spotted a pink thing out of the corner of her eye.
Oh my fucking God. *She was joking about the torture shit,* she said in her head as she took in the rows of cell doors.
The flash of pink caught her eye. She swore to God, if this was Kimmy ... She ran up to the door and put her face up against it. "Hey!"
The cell was empty, but there was a plastic nail on the floor, like the ones Kimmy wore. As she opened the door and looked around inside, she could see that someone had carved the word "TONYA" into the door. It looked very clumsy, but also very Kimmy.
No. This couldn't be right. Tonya felt her stomach knot up and tears started to flow, genuinely this time. Goddammit. This didn't have to happen. This was her fault.
She full-force punched the wall next to the cell, but that only intensified the anger, fear, hurt, and anything else she was feeling. She couldn't hold this together much longer, and the only thing between her and Kimmy now was a bunch of old spinsters. Handling things the loud way was looking more and more tempting.
The place down here was very quiet. As she vented her frustration, it felt overwhelming.
Moments from pulling her hair out, Tonya stomped her way back out of the cell block and up the stairs. She was going to head back in the way of the room with the bath. Hopefully those two nuns hadn't gone far.
They were there all right. They were busy packing up Tonya’s clothes and the stuff she had in them.
As the bodybuilder walked in, the older one looked at her:
"Didn't you find the kitchen?"
No hesitation. She grabbed them both by their shirts and pulled them close to her.
"Where is she?"
"Who?"
"What do you want?"
"Help!"
"The other girl! The one you turned into a good Christian bride! Where did they move her? And if you say anything other than the answer to my question, I swear I will fucking break you in half!"
Her grip tightened on their clothes. Her jaw was clenched tight enough that various veins across her face and neck were throbbing. Red hot tears streamed down her face.
The older nun remained stern and tough, but the other one cried out and howls:
"She's in the church with the novices! Don't hurt me, please!"
"Good. You learn. Now show me how to get there."
"And you're coming too, you old bag. Just keep quiet and nobody has to get hurt."
They almost panicked, but they were also very, very afraid. They led her outside, trying to figure out a way to attract attention without getting torn apart. They crossed the courtyard together and headed for the church. Once inside, Tonya saw a bunch of young nuns with black dresses and white veils sitting in the pews, in silent prayer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View