Pages:
Actions
  • #706 by El_Roy_1999 on 22 Jun 2023
  • Kimmy was all nervous smiles around her ever-expanding, giant wife-to-be. She tended to blush, smile nervously and look away. The bimbo was careful not to talk too loud and tried to conceal her surprise for her lover. She had indeed tested it on the nurse, and the experience had been a full success. The woman had produced the most suprising sounds, completely overwhelmed by the intensity of her tongue’s touch.
    The bimbo girl was really nervous about whether Tonya would like it. She was mostly confident, but then again, she also hoped it was enough for such an incredible uber-person.
    Neecol just enjoyed being back to her old self and clearly couldn’t wait trying out those not so little enhancements. Also, constantly being around those other two made her very, very horny. She also wondered how her fans would react to her comeback. It would certainly surprise them!

On the last day, the three of them were getting ridiculously horny. Tonya’s muscle gut had swollen even bigger, its strange internal organs having continued producing more of that delicious jizz. She was basically walking around half-erect all the time, her cocks knocking over things whenever she turned. It was a marvelous sensation, but it was also getting quite frustrating. The doctor had insisted she kept it under control for now, at least until the initial period of recovery was done.
    For the others, the constant tension was getting bothersome too. The doctor even proposed some drug that would curb their horniness for now, but they all refused. The sensation was just too good.
    At last, the doctor checked their recovery and declared that they were ready, which surprised him. Apparently, their recovery was really quick. Then again, with the amount of modifications their bodies had already gone through, it was probably to be expected.
    Anyway, the trio packed up rather quickly and drove to Tonya’s and Kimmy’s place very quickly.
    Of course, they were stopped by cops. Tonya sighed. Clearly, being a major crime boss didn’t mean the police wouldn’t touch them. At least, not on that level. She put her hands on the wheel and made a sign for the two other women to show their hands too.
    The cops walked up to the car. On their sign, she lowered the window.
    The first policeman looked inside and stared. He took a moment to compose himself. The sight of Tonya’s gigantic muscles and Kimmy’s and Neecol’s raw sexiness made him hesitate. Tonya smiled at him:
    “How can I help you, officer?”
    “Uh … uh … Sir … uh … Madam … Uh …”
    “Madam. Tonya Petrovich.”
    “Oh. Okay.”
    The other cop stared at the other passengers. Tonya could see that he was very red and breathing oddly. She asked:
    “Officer?”
  • #707 by El_Roy_1999 on 23 Jun 2023
  • “Yeah … Step out of the car, Madam. Please.”
    “Very well, officer.”
    From her seat, Kimmy asked:
    “What’s like going on? What does like the policeman want and stuff? Are we like gonna get like arresetered?”
    For a moment, Tonya thanked God, if he listened, that Kimmy hadn’t taken up her father’s vocabulary when it came to law enforcement. During their talks, she had learned a few new ones, none of them particularly endearing.
    She smiled at her girl and said:
    “Don’t worry. It’s just a routine check.”
    She slowly opened the door of the car and got out. As she stood up, unfolding her gigantic body, the cop stared. He had clearly not expected her to be this huge. He looked quite dumbstruck. At last, he managed:
    “You’re big.”
    “I am, officer.”
    The cop was quite large and rather on the tall side, and he still looked more or less short next to her. She smiled:
    “Before you ask, yes, I work out. A lot.”
    “Yeah … Fuck …”
    Tonya raised a hand a little:
    “Permission to flex my arm, officer?”
    “Uh … Okay …”
    The other cop was just as shocked by what he was seeing. Tonya enjoyed their stares and gently lifted her arm fully, then brought it down, giving her biceps a small, tiny, teasing flex. The masses of flesh moved and shook. The cops were struggling to comprehend how someone could be as massive as her.
    Then she said:
    “That was just a little tease. Would I be allowed to go all in?”
    “Wait, so that wasn’t …”
    His voice trailed off as she relaxed the arm, then flexed it at full force. The mass of her biceps swelled and grew, becoming bigger, more ripped and amazingly veiny as she increased the tension. The enormous, hardened lump of muscle stretched her shirt’s short sleeve further and further. Happily, the fabric was stretch enough for now.
  • #708 by El_Roy_1999 on 24 Jun 2023
  • The cops barely managed to stay coherent.
    “Okay … Uh … You know what … It’s … yeah … I think … you … yeah.”
    Tonya grinned:
    “Any more questions, officer? I’m eager to help.”
    “Yeah … I guess … yeah … Okay. Alright … If you … you can go. Thank you for your cooperation.”
    She nodded and, just out of cheekiness, she reached down and adjusted her twin bulge. The cop’s eyes switched to the gigantic lumps in her pants and just stared.
    “Very well. Thank you, officer, and have a nice day.”
    “You too, madam, you too …”
    She climbed back in and as soon as he returned her license, she said goodbye and drove off.
    As soon as the cops disappeared in the rear window, Tonya guffawed. Neecol and Kimmy were rather impressed by what had just happened. Neecol laughed:
    “If I’d known that was the trick to get out of getting stopped for speeding, I would have hit the gym for real years ago!”
    Kimmy smiled:
    “Like, the policemen, they were like totally shocked and stuff! Have they like not seen like muscles before and stuff?”
    Tonya grinned:
    “I guess I was just a bit much for them.”
    Neecol nodded:
    “Okay, now I’m turned on. Tonya, we gotta get to your place soon. I want a good nice touch of that massive arm of yours.”
    “Just the arm?”
    “Girl, I want both your cocks in me!”
    Tonya looked at Kimmy.
    “You alright with that?”
    “Like totally! I can’t like wait, cos I like wanna like get like fucked like sooo much!”
    Tonya felt her cocks twitch and her balls tighten. One part of her mind suggested they stop right here on the side of the road, but she knew that this would only get them arrested. Better keep herself controlled and to stay calm for just the last few minutes until they were home …
  • #709 by El_Roy_1999 on 25 Jun 2023
  • Tonya was so horny by the time they got home that she almost knocked down the door. She had to stop herself for a moment to unlock it and not just push it out of its hinges. She probably could have just asked Mrs. Alice to open it for them, or even Kimmy, but her mind was getting clouded by her arousal.
    They hit the floor quickly, with Tonya ripping off first her own clothes, and then Kimmy’s and Neecol’s. The girls were surprised by the intensity, but they enjoyed it too.
    As the shreds flew across the room, Tonya’s cocks rose. Each rod was growing longer and thicker as she grew more and more aroused. The two younger women grinned hornily at the monsters, then they threw themselves at the hulking musclegoddess.
    “Fuck, Tonya, I can’t wait! I want these things in me!”
    “Me like too! Like Tonya! I like wanna like get fucked like soooo deep!”
    “Hey, I saw them first!”
    “That’s like totally like not like true or like anything! I like totally like saw her like first and stuff! Cos she’s like my Tonya like from like waaaay before!”
    Tonya chuckled, but then, she just made a sign for the two women to face each other. They reluctantly agreed, their bodies clearly heated and horny by the tension. Then Tonya grabbed Kimmy by the waist and said:
    “Okay, love, I’m going to get you on first …”
    “Like yeah!”
    She carefully lifted her up and up, her strong arms raising her with ease. Kimmy giggled and pointed her tongue at Neecol. The appendage came out, getting longer and longer. Neecol’s expression shifted to a grin. She pointed her tongue too, its three tips separating. She stretched it and touched hers against Kimmy’s. The bimbo’s eyes opened wide as Neecol started to wrestle her tongue.
    Then her expression became even more surprised as Tonya rubbed her pussy against her cock. The bimbo’s clit slipped over the rod. She moaned loudly, producing a guttural sound.
    Tonya felt her girl get wet, so she lifted her up again and carefully set her on her steel-hard penis. The bimbo gasped, then sighed happily as she opened up and let Tonya in.
    The huge woman was surprised. Somehow, Kimmy was way tighter than before. She looked at her wife-to-be and asked in a deep, aroused voice:
    “Did you …”
    “I like kinda like wanted like to be like totally like for you and stuff, you know?”
    “Okay … What does that mean?”
    “It’s like … you know … for my pussy? I like only want to have you like in there, cos you’re like gonna be like the daddy of like my babies and I like had it made like so that only like someone who is like as strong as you can like really get in there? Like just for you and stuff?”
  • #710 by El_Roy_1999 on 26 Jun 2023
  • Tonya stared at her girl, quite surprised by the idea.
    “Yeah … Cos, you know, I wanna like be like your wife and like not have like other dudes like make me like babies and stuff?”
    “Thank you, I guess? That’s great. I’m glad.”
    Neecol grinned, then said with mock annoyance:
    “Okay, that’s the weirdest take on chastity I’ve heard yet, but it sounds alright. Just one thing … I’m getting horny for that dick here!”
    She pointed at her pussy.
    Tonya, who had her girl stuck on her upper penis and held her up effortlessly, just grinned and said:
    “Oh, we can’t have that in this house …”
    “Exactly. This is not the amount of fucking I am used to!”
    Neecol gave her a snobbish gesture.
    Kimmy nodded:
    “Like yeah! Tonya, you like gotta like give it to her too and stuff!”
    Tonya rolled her eyes:
    “Oh man, you two are sending a lot of mixed messages.”
    Kimmy gave Neecol a blank stare, but the other woman just climbed on the cock in front of her and said:
    “Would you kindly?”
    “Like sure!”
    Then Kimmy took her and lifted her on Tonya’s rigid cock. The enormous musclewoman was a little irritated:
    “Girls, this isn’t self-serv …”
    Her voice trailed off as both her cocks found themselves attacked by those fingers, stroking and rubbing her twin monsters.
    “… fffffuck …”
    She grunted and they expanded quickly, driving themselves deeper into the girls’ pussies. Tonya felt her nipple-dicks swell up too and start producing precum. She heard Neecol groan:
    “Oh Goood … This is amazing … I should have gotten this done years agooo … Fuuuuck …”
    She felt the cock push through her body, denting her tight stomach from within. Kimmy was experiencing the same, and she loved it. Her nipples started dripping their milk in thick globs, so Neecol grabbed one of them and took a big swig of it. She shivered as her mind was starting to drift to very horny things.
  • #711 by El_Roy_1999 on 28 Jun 2023
  • “Oh yeah … This is the stuff …”
    Kimmy giggled:
    “Like, you know, I love your like lips on my like nipples? Cos they’re like so tasty …”
    “Girl, you are tasty …”
    Then she gasped. Kimmy was a bit nervous.
    “Are you like okay, Neecol?”
    “Yeah … It’s just … Wow … wow …. Tonya … Your cock … It’s … it’s pushing against … my … oh … oooh …”
    Kimmy nodded:
    “Like totally!”
    She hummed happily and rubbed her fingers over her chest. Tonya grunted as this extra stimulation hit her. Neecol was already pretty ecstatic about this, even if everything in her mind was rebelling against this insanity. She felt the monstrous uber-cock work its way all through her. Then she felt it push against the back of her throat. She had given head a lot over time, but this was the opposite, and it was both astonishing and terrifying.
    Kimmy opened wide, and Neecol could see Tonya’s enormous cockhead swell up on the inside of her mouth. Tonya took long, deep breaths, overwhelmed by the massive intensity of the girls’ interiors stimulating the twin cocks. Tonya could still stand, of course, but she had to push one mighty hand against the wall to stabilize herself.
    The two women that were spitted on her penisses were as helpless as they were turned out. Kimmy shook and grunted as her clit rubbed against the base of the cock that split Neecol apart. Her nipples were pouring out thick, tasty milk now. The scent of it was making them all lightheaded.
    Tonya’s nipple-dicks were dripping precum now, twitching against Kimmy’s muscular back.

Then Neecol felt the cock push open her mouth and work itself out. It passed her lips and she felt her jaw getting forced apart. The throbbing ultra-penis emerged fully, and her mind was blanking, overwhelmed by the sensation of being fucked all through her body. Kimmy’s weird milk only made things more intense. Then she felt Kimmy’s tongue on her lips.
    The bimbo, which she could no longer see because of her position, moved in and hugged her. Tonya growled hornily as her cocks were brought closer together, the intensity of the fuck-tunnels growing and growing.
    Neecol clung to Kimmy, the bimbo’s milk flooding all over her chest and arms. They were getting really sticky, and as Tonya started slipping them up and down her colossal dicks, the stimulation was getting off the charts, their minds evaporating due to the sheer horniness.
    She pushed out her tongue too, and danced it around Kimmy’s, before wrapping itself around Tonya’s other penis and tightening itself, its tips sinking themselves into its insides.
    The huge bodybuilder growled, starting to lose control. She stumbled through the room, knocking furniture to the side, completely overwhelmed by the ever-growing stimulation.
    The two women riding her penisses were caught in cascading orgasms now, losing consciousness and only feeling this total ecstasy.
    At last, Tonya couldn’t hold back anymore.
    With a thundering roar, she came, her cocks spraying the room with her cum, soaking the two women completely and finally stumbling and barely rolling on her back.
    The ejaculation didn’t seem to stop. It felt as if her body had turned into an endless jizz-pump, and the girls felt the constant swelling and unloading of her rods inside their bodies.
    Neecol was losing her mind at the hands of her two wonderful freaks, and well, she was one too anyway. She just hoped Tonya wouldn’t abandon her. How would she ever find someone with such a majestic cock?

Eventually, their orgasms died down and the trio managed to calm down enough to form coherent thoughts again. The first ones weren’t all that clear. As soon as her throat was clear, Kimmy produced a kind of gargle, followed by a happy sigh, then with a sharp breath, and finally the moaned:
    “… cock …”
    Neecol nodded vaguely, her face soaked in jizz and milk.
    “Yeah …”
    Tonya just caressed the girls and enjoyed their softness. She sighed:
    “That was amazing, you two.”
    “Like totally.”
    “Yeah. Wow … I want this. A lot.”
    “Mhm … Like yeah … please …”
    Tonya looked around the room, which was dripping with her semen. She chuckled:
    “Okay, I’ll have to figure something out to make this place sperm-proof. I can’t have it repainted every time I have fun with you.”
    Neecol grinned:
    “Maybe try some tiles?”
    Kimmy shrugged and cuddled against Tonya’s chest. She gave her nipple-cock a little lick, then wrapped her tongue around it and started jerking it off happily. Tonya felt a twitch go through her monsters.
    Neecol licked her lips.
    “So we’re not finished yet?”
  • #712 by El_Roy_1999 on 29 Jun 2023
  • Eventually, Neecol got her grip on her life back. As predicted, her return to social media did increase the interest in the clinic’s services. Tonya grinned at Lewis as he read the numbers to her.
    “Not bad, huh?”
    “Amazing.”
    “I don’t think it’s enough to go legitimate, but it’s nice to have, right?”
    “Definitely. Keep your eyes open. Next time you see an investment opportunity like that, I’d like to get in too.”
    The huge woman chuckled:
    “Are you suggesting that you’re not getting paid enough?”
    The accountant blushed. She scratched her enormous chest.
    “Okay, tell you what: You’re a friend of the family, and if this where some kind of medieval throne game thing, I’d get you to marry my daughter, sister, son or other person. Now, obviously, I don’t have any of these, but I would like to make it clear that you’re one of the pillars on which this whole business is built. So … I dunno. I think it would be appropriate for you to get adopted by the old man or something. I’ll talk to him. You’ll be a kind of little brother to Kimmy.”
    Lewis was a bit surprised by the idea.
    “Seriously?”
    “I never joke, future brother-in-law.”
    “Okay, that sounds nice.”
    “That’s the point. I mean, without you, this all falls apart.”
    He blushed.
    “Thank you. I appreciate the gesture.”
    “I appreciate you being around for us and keeping the whole thing afloat. You’re an amazing dude, Lewis.”
    He blushed even worse. Tonya suddenly turned red too.
  • #713 by El_Roy_1999 on 02 Jul 2023
  • From then on, tensions at home escalated. The wedding! It was going to happen!
    While Tonya stayed pretty calm and would have accepted a small, simple affair, that was literally unthinkable for Kimmy and her friends. Tonya was a bit surprised by the military precision with which the ladies approached the whole process. They held meetings, made lists and spent hours agonizing over things that she, well, knew off and understood could be interesting, but really didn’t spark her imagination.
    Kimmy did take the time to produce a massive and surprisingly well-fitting tuxedo for Tonya, with room enough to spare should she grow some more. Once, Tonya dared suggest getting married on a beach and just wear swimwear, or, while they were at it, nothing at all.
    It took her a day to get Kimmy back on speaking terms.
    From that point onward, Tonya just shut up and let her love do her thing. From time to time, she would ask Mrs. Alice for tasks to do and she would tell her to call this person or that, usually to make them do something that was “impossible!” until a deep, manly voice with a lot of authority told them to. Tonya enjoyed those little moments of involvement, but most of the time, it was just better to let them do it.
    Whenever Kimmy felt down or exhausted from the whole project, Tonya would hug her, hold her and get her to relax. Tonya was aware of the whole mentality and tension involved, but she still couldn’t bring herself to take it completely seriously. Then again, if this was to be the best event ever, so be it!

As Kimmy’s workspace filled up with more and more stuff and bits and bobs of the project, Tonya preferred to stay out of the way. That didn’t mean that they didn’t spend time together, but somehow, Kimmy seemed to work two jobs now.
    Also, there was way enough to do while running her mafia empire. It still felt odd. Then again, it was a job, and she could see that Lewis was striving to legitimize the business, or at least to carve out a part that was presentable.
    After a particularly long session poring over numbers and statistics, Tonya’s phone rang. She gave a Lewis an exculpatory smile and got up to take the call.
    “Hi, Tonya, it’s Mickey!”
    “Hi! What’s up? We’re about to close shop.”
    “That’s good news.” Mickey paused for effect. “So, my dude, you’re getting married.”
    “I’m told that this is the case.”
    “Also, it’s really soon.”
    “Soonish, but yeah.”
    “And you’re a massive guy with two monster dicks.”
    “That is also correct.”
    “As it turns out, I also happen to be your best woman.”
    “You’re on a roll, girl!”
    Tonya knew what was coming up.
    “What I’m saying is, it is traditional to take a dude about to get married on a stag night.”
    “That would be traditional, yes.”
    “So please, turn around.”
    Now Tonya was surprised. She turned around and saw that Lewis was putting on his jacket. He grinned:
    “Apparently, I am invited.”
    Tonya smiled and nodded.
    “That seems to be the case.”
    On the phone, Mickey continued:
    “Also, we’re down on the street, and we’re waiting for you both.”
    “We?”
    “Let’s put it this way: I managed to assemble a mixture of three kinds of people. Crazy fetishists, meatheads and hard rock fans. It should work, I think.”
    Tonya laughed:
    “Let’s hope for the best!”

They hit the first bar in stride and Tonya found herself surrounded by plenty of amazing people. Somehow, Mickey had even picked up two friends from back when they were still young, Jennifer and Dani, and those two, now women with rather conservative lives, were quite shocked to see what had happened to their friend.
    It took them a moment to parse the shape Tonya was in, but then, to everybody’s surpise, they all hit it off again like before. Drinks were served, funny stories were exchanged, and Tonya relaxed. Britney and Lindsay showed up after a while and joined in, and soon, everybody was pleasantly drunk. The music was nice, the conversation was great, and they moved from bar to bar and from club to club.
    They ended up at a strip club which Mickey had picked. Jennifer and Dani were a bit surprised by the choice, but after a bit of explaining and watching, they understood Tonya’s sexual position better. Also, looking at sexy women doing sexy stuff was at least interesting.
    Mickey picked one of them for a lapdance for Tonya, and Lisa, the woman in question, was quite impressed by Tonya’s giant size. Once she noticed the massive bulge in her pants, she was even quite shocked.
    “Wait … Is that?”
    Tonya took a puff at the cigar Lewis had handed her, and nodded, grinning.
    “Just how big is that thing.”
    “Things. Plural.”
    “Holy fuck! How is that even possible?”
    Lewis chuckled and put one of the clinic’s business cards in the stripper’s panties. He raised an eyebrow and said:
    “Tell them Tonya and Lewis sent you. They’ll show you the options!”
    The woman was a bit shocked by whatever was going on here, but then, she got busy, and Tonya had to admit that she was doing great. It wasn’t Kimmy’s level of wild sexual abandon and total focus on just turning people on, but she was making her horny, and that was just perfect!

Much later, the whole gang ended up at a nearby park, waiting for the cars to pick them up again. Jennifer and Dani were still around, while Britney and Lindsay had left a bit earlier because of some college thing. Lewis had left during the second to last switch, but kissed Tonya’s cheek and said something along the lines of “good luck and leave some girls for us”.
    Some of the muscleguys were horseplaying on the grass and Mickey was resting her head on Tonya’s thigh. It was a tad uncomfortable on account of the thickness, but with a bit of moving around, she found a good spot.
    Then she asked:
    “So, did you like it?”
    “It was great. Thank you, Mickey, you’re the best friend a girl could hope for.”
    “I’m glad you had fun.”
    There was a crash as one of the gym bros landed on the ground and destroyed a “keep off the grass” sign. Mickey chuckled:
    “You know we’re all going to feel this in the morning, right?”
    “Definitely. Girl, we’re not twenty anymore.”
    “Yup. Much better, though. Being twenty again … Please no. Even if I could do without the hangovers.”
    Tonya grinned:
    “Fuck. I looked at a picture from back then … Thank God that’s over. I was so tiny …”
    “Tonya, you were huge even then.”
    “I was just … average. Not even that.”
    “I said what I said.”
    “Doesn’t make it true. But whatever. Thank you, Mickey. That was great!”
    “You think Lisa is going to take that offer?”
    “Does the pope shit in the woods? That girl’s going to go all in. I can tell …”
    “You do?”
    “I do.”
    “What about me then?”
    “Yeah … That’s a good question.”
    “It is?”
    “Yeah. Yeah. Fuck. That was maybe one shot too many. Or five …”
    “Are you going to be sick?”
    “Wait. I’m just going to breathe …”
    Tonya focused on her stomach. She breathed in and out very slowly. Happily, the cars showed up and she brought it back under control. As they left, Tonya said:
    “Weirdly enough, I’d say … no?”
    Mickey blanked for a moment, then nodded.
    “Okay.”
    “Okay.”
    They looked at each other groggily. Tonya gave her a little wave, then climbed in the car and they were off.
    Back at home, Kimmy was fast asleep, so Tonya tiptoed in super-carefully after washing herself. As she got on the mattress, hoping not to cause too much shaking, she planted a soft kiss on the girl’s exposed shoulder and whispered:
    “I love you, Kimmy. You’re amazing …”
    Then she rolled back carefully and fell asleep, dreaming confusing stuff.

• #714 by El_Roy_1999 on 04 Jul 2023
  • Everybody was very, very nervous now. Tonya was struggling with the suit, and Mickey tried to assist her.
    “I’m gonna need a stepladder.”
    “Ask the maid.”
    “I know, I know. It’s just … where is she?”
    “Call her?”
    “Yeah. Fuck. Sure. Why am I nervous? You should be nervous!”
    The huge woman gave her a slightly panicky look:
    “I am nervous!”
    “Where’s my phone?”
    “I dunno? Somewhere? Why is this so stressful?”
    “I have no fucking idea? I mean, they’re not going to start without you, are they?”
    “I hope so?”
    Mickey rolled her eyes.
    “Okay, I can’t find the phone now, so … wait. I’ll be back in a moment!”
    She stormed out, her bridesmaid’s dress trailing behind her. It was a rather unfitting off-rose color, but otherwise looked quite nice on her. Tonya sighed. She tried to adjust her dress shirt. Man, she wasn’t used to this kind of outfits anymore. Correction: She had never been used to them. Maybe she should have insisted on a beach wedding after all!
    The massive woman tried to fix the shirt, but … where were the cuff-links now? Who the hell had come up with that idea? Why not just put buttons on the cuffs? Didn’t normal people have those?
    For the first time in years, she was seriously thinking about panicking.
    That’s when her phone rang. She stumbled about until she found it. It was Britney:
    “Panic time! Kimmy’s dad’s a no-show.”
    “Fuck him! Why?”
    “We don’t know. We can’t reach him. Kimmy’s panicking!”
    “I am panicking. Okay. Okay, okay, okay … Okay … Fuck.”
    In that moment, the door opened and her mother came in. She smiled at the huge shape of her daughter. It was still deeply unfamiliar to her, but … it was her daughter after all.
    “I was just checking on you. Can I help you?”
    Tonya sighed. Then she sighed again, deeper this time. Then she said:
    “Please.”
    The older woman nodded.
    “What can I do for you?”
    “It’s going to sound as if I got all stupid, but … help me get dressed. And if you have any idea of how to get hold of Kimmy’s father …”
    Kate picked up the cuff-links, which had sat perfectly calm on the table, and fastened them. Then she got a chair and stepped on it carefully, helping Tonya with the collar. She then walked around her daughter and did her bowtie.
    “Alright … where’s the waistcoat …”
    She found it with perfect precision and helped the giantess put it on, then said:
    “Please do the jacket yourself. That thing is huge.”
    Tonya was on the verge of tears. She said:
    “Thank you, Mom.”
    “No problem. You’re looking fine. Better than your father at our wedding.”
    “Hey!”
    “It was a bad time. But we had fun.” She nodded to herself. “Alright. Now, what about the father-in-law?”
    “He isn’t there. Her mother isn’t there either, of course, so … she’d be all alone, except for Ms. Alice. She’ll need someone to walk her to the aisle, doesn’t she?”
    “I’lll ask Karol.”
    “But …”
    “You don’t need someone to walk you there. You’ll be in front already. Besides, he likes doing things like that.” She smirked. “He just loves having big beautiful women at his side.”
    Tonya lifted a hand:
    “Big beautiful women means something different …”
    “I said what I said. Now calm down, I’ll talk to him.”
    She strode out as Mickey came back in with the stepladder. Seeing Tonya, she just tossed it aside:
    “So I’m useless?”
    “Not at all. Thank you for everything. Also, we gotta go, right?”
  • #715 by El_Roy_1999 on 06 Jul 2023
  • Tonya let her eyes sweep over the church. The guests were a strange mix. On Kimmy’s side, there were Mrs. Alice and some rather confused aunt with her husband and her three kids. The oldest teen boy had a hard time not turning around on the bench. This was caused by the fact that most of the rows after this one were filled with amazingly hot people. There were Kiki, Britney and Lindsay, plus a bunch of dudes, one of which made strange lost-in-translation jokes in German. Everybody was dressed to the As, but the general hunkiness and sexiness was a bit … intense.
    Also, quite a few of these people had already taken advantage of the clinic’s services and it showed. “Regular” plastic surgery had clearly been augmented by more and more advanced modifications and they started to look pretty supernatural in their ways.
    On her side of the aisle, it was the same. Her mother, her aunts and uncles and quite a few cousins and nephews and nieces filled the benches, but there were also plenty of musclehead friends there. Interspersed with those were some of the “business associates”, with Lewis making sure everybody was at their best.
    Mickey was standing at the ready to be the best woman slash bridemaid. The priest smiled at the crowd. It had taken a bit of persuading and waving with paperwork to convince him that this was all somehow okay with Catholic dogma, but there you were.
    He turned to her and was clearly as impressed as any. Okay, she towered over him by almost two feet. She grinned, butterflies doing aerobatics in her stomach. With a soft voice, he said:
    “It’s going to be fine. You’re not the first one to be nervous, and I’ve managed to marry them all.”
    She blushed now, suddenly feeling very much like a teen.
    Then the music started and Marie, one of her nieces, walked in, tossing flower petals along the way, followed by two other, smaller nieces, which more or less dumped the petals on the floor from their baskets in one go. There were some little “Aw”s. Phones clicked.
    Then Kimmy walked in, with Chuck at her side, followed by Neecol and Meg, who are all glowing, especially Tonya’s dad, who was feeling all weird and happy surrounded by such beautiful women.
    Kimmy wore a cream dress that clung to her curves. She had insisted on not wearing a white one “cos I’m like, you know, not like a virgin or something like and stuff anymore, no?”. It was quite long and satin, with an ample train and a slit on the side to allow for her massively muscular thighs to move easily. The dress emphasized her incredibly slim waist, while still covering her enormous breasts with lace. Over her shoulders, she wore a wide stole and her long blond hair was arranged into an array of tresses and covered by a transparent veil. In her hands, she held a rather large bouquet. With arms like hers, it would have looked weird to take a small one.
    Tonya stared at her wonderful bride and was at loss. She was just too beautiful.
    Kimmy looked up and her face lit up and she blushed.
    The priest smiled at her and said:
    “Alright, this is going to be an easy one. You seem like you’re made for each other.”
  • #716 by El_Roy_1999 on 07 Jul 2023

• Things went well. The priest worked his way through the rituals, and even though he insisted on the whole shebang which caused a few confused looks from some of the guests, the whole ceremony was a success.
    When Kimmy looked at Tonya and she said “I do!” and Tonya smiled at her and also said “I do!”, and the rings were exchanged, and the bride was kissed, there was a lot of “aw!”-ing and quite a bit of crying and before they knew, they were out of the church and on their way to the celebration itself. It wasn’t that far away, and Kimmy had asked Josh and Miguel to organize the catering.
    There were a few toasts, Tony and Kimmy thanking everybody in a few words, and then they all ate and enjoyed the food.
    After this, there were some games, some pictures were taken, and there was a big dance, and time flew. At some point, the kids were put to bed, Tonya hung out with some of her cousins, aunts and uncles, Kimmy reconnected with some friends, Mrs. Alice had to cry a bit because “her baby” was now a married woman, there was a lot of hugging and friendliness and then, at last, Kimmy and Tonya ended up in the hotel room, tired, sweaty, and yet in an entirely different mindset from their usual gym-style exhaustion.
    Tonya helped her wife to get out of her dress, then Kimmy assisted her with the suit, and then, without much fooling around, they cuddled against each other, kissed, and rather quickly dozed off.

The next morning, they awoke together. Okay, that was incorrect. Tonya slept in, but Kimmy had gotten up early to do her makeup for the day and order breakfast for them, then picked some nice lingerie to welcome her husband-wife on the first day of the rest of their lives.
    Tonya had noticed the movements and grinned as Kimmy busied herself in an admittedly quiet way. As soon as Kimmy was back in bed, Tonya waited for a bit before rolling gently on her back, her twin morning wood poles standing high and thick.
    She opened her eyes slowly and gave Kimmy a sleepy smile:
    “Good morning, wife.”
    Kimmy giggled and said:
    “That’s like me! Good morning, husband … or like wife … or something, no? I’m like … hi!”
    “Did you sleep well?”
    “Like, you know, like a dog? You know, like really like sooo good, but like also really like, you know, deep? I like didn’t like even dream like one thing. I was like sooo tired yesterday …” She smiled, then shifted to a rather horny grin. “… but like today, I’m like totally like, you know, kinda awake and stuff?”
    “Mmmh … I like that …”
    Kimmy climbed on her giant wife’s massive body.
    “Like … I like totally could like have a little, thingie, you know, before we like eat the food?”
    “Oh, I could stand to eat a little something …”
    Tonya ran a finger over Kimmy’s pussy. The bimbo girl shivered and nodded.
    “Like please!”
    They kissed, and then, they ate.
  • #717 by El_Roy_1999 on 08 Jul 2023
  • “Thank you for having us, Ms. Petrovich.”
    Kimmy nodded with a cute smile, then said:
    “Like, I’m sorry, but it’s like Mrs. Cos I’m like married to like my Tonya, you know?”
    “Oh. Okay. Let’s try this again.” The reporter smiled awkwardly. She was a little awed by how relaxed the founder of Kimmy’s Kitchen was. This was one of the biggest upscale fast food restaurant chains of the world, and she was just sitting there, being cute. Kimmy Petrovich was actually quite amazing to look at too. She was fifty years old, and she was built like a professional bodybuilder, while also sporting a pair of enormous, fake tits, and long blond hair that cascaded down her broad shoulders. She was what could best be described as a grimbo – a granny bimbo? Her face had a certain softness, although she had those thick, plump lips and sharp cheeks, and yet, she had some little lines by the eyes that gave her a bit of an age? She was also wearing a cute pink business suit with a pencil skirt that clung to her huge, muscular thighs.
    “Thank you for having us, Mrs. Petrovich.”
    Kimmy blanked. Then she smiled. She hesitated:
    “Didn’t you like just say that and stuff?”
    “Yes, yes, we were just starting from the beginning. Sorry. We’ll do it once more, if that’s okay?”
    “It’s like no problem. I like just gotta get like my wife from like her job like afterwards? Cos like their having like a surprise party for me, you know?”
    “A surprise party?”
    “Yeah, cos it’s like my fiftieth birthday and they’ve like been preparing for like weeks. They like still think I didn’t like see it like, and stuff, you know? But I like found out, no? You like can’t like tell them. I’m like gonna like be so surprised! They’re like gonna like love it. Wanna like see my surprised look?”
    “Uh … Okay?”
    Kimmy let her jaw slacken and a little drop of saliva formed on her lower lip. Her eyes glazed over. Then she snapped back:
    “What do you like think? Good, no? I like tried it like in the mirror like before.”
    “Okay … Yeah, I guess that should sell it.”
    “Uh-huh. I mean, they like really tried, but I like saw like that the drinks guy, he like came twice like in a week and like normally, he’s like here like only once, and he looks like really good, cos he’s like you know, buff? And he’s like also got like that little beardiness like all over his face … I like like those … He’s like like a little hunk, only like he’s also like really tiny like next to my Tonya, and he’s like also young and everything, you know, but like, I still like like to like look at like dudes, no? Do you like to look like at dudes?”
    “Sometimes? It depends?”
    “What’s like your favorite dude? Do you like like ‘em like big, or do you like like the small ones? The small ones, they like really like put in the work, you know? I mean … The like big ones, they like tend to be like all ‘ooh, I’m like big, so the girls like love me and I like you know just like stand there and be like everybody is wow!’, no?”
    The reporter slowly started to realize that this interview was going to be a bit of a challenge. Kimmy giggled.
    “Like, you know, my Tonya, she like has like those like biiiig cocks, and she’s like big like everywhere, but she’s like, you know, like … she gets like that you like gotta like do things like right, no? Like, she doesn’t like just stands there and is like … I’m like big! She like does the thing! Yeah. Also, she like was like there like for the kids and stuff? My own dad, he was like not there and like not a help and stuff? But okay, like my dad, he has like only like me as like a kid, and like Lewis, but like because he’s like adorbed, he was like all big like then already. Only he’s like not big like Tonya is big, but like only like a normal person big? What I’m saying is like my dad like he had like only one little kid and he like had no time and stuff, but like Tonya and I, we like have eleven, and so it’s like, you know … more?”
    “Eleven kids?”
    “Yeah? Don’t you like know? We like had the twins like first, cos like we didn’t like know how that like worked at first, with the two cocks.”
    “Two cocks? What?”
    “Like, like Tonya has? No?” The reporter was starting to be overwhelmed. She only wanted to talk about the business success of Kimmy’s Kitchen, and now, they were … somewhere? “So like our first two, they’re like Paul and John. Then there’s like the girls … I like had like three in a row, like after that … Marie, Hedy and Helen.” Kimmy focused on her fingers as she counted them out. “Then we like had two boys, like again. But they’re like not twins or like something. Tonya like gets to pick the names and stuff, cos she’s like making them, no? So they’re like Marius and Adam. It’s like really fancy, cos they like got like all these nice names, you know? Then I like had like three twins? Like not two twins, but like three? What do you like call them? We like called them like Lisa and like Alice and Luke. Yeah.” She stared at her fingers. “So that’s like, you know eight? Like that’s when Tonya like said, it’s like okay, but we like had like one more anyway, cos I like like it when they’re like … you know … like in my tummy?”
    “But … how did you manage to do this all with your company on the side?”
    “Uh … I dunno? I mean, I like only like do the recipes, no? It’s like not that hard, you know? Also, cos I’m like cooking like for so many like people, I like, you know, kinda like do it like anyway and stuff? Also, I like still like do the cooking like at the shop, so that’s like, yeah?”
    “Okay … I … wow.”
    “Yeah, and we like had like Lena and then we like were like really done. She’s like, you know, kinda not like really like that old, cos she’s like, still a teenager and stuff, no?”
    “Alright … I can see that. Wow. Well, congratulations!”
    “Like, thank you!”
    That’s when Kimmy’s phone beeped.
    “Oopsie! That’s like, you know, the thing that I like gotta go? I’m like sorry and stuff, but, like, I don’t wanna be like late, like to the party, no? Which is like totally like a secret and stuff? You like can’t tell them I like told you I like, you know, know?”
    Kimmy giggled and got up, and the interview petered out, leaving the reporter and her assistant stranded nervously as Kimmy kissed them both and was off. The assistant stared at her:
    “Okay, that was a lot of information, but … wow.”
    “Yeah.”
  • #718 by El_Roy_1999 on 10 Jul 2023
  • Kimmy’s chauffeur stopped the car at the entrance of the mansion. He walked around the car and held the door for her. Kimmy stepped outside, using his hand to support herself.
    “Like, thank you, Juan.”
    “Ma’am. Madam Tonya is waiting in the winter garden.”
    Kimmy nodded and walked to the door, when she spotted one of her granddaughters, what was her name again … she was sooo cute … uh … Nina? hiding behind the side of the building. The little girl giggled and disappeared, followed by a burst of laughter and hushed talking. Kimmy prepared to be very surprised. She looked around. Should she go up to the mansion, or should she head around the building immediately?
    She hesitated, then the girl reappeared and made a little sign for her to come over. Kimmy looked all surprised and walked over to her on her vertiginous heels, swinging her muscular hips as she always did. The girl blushed and put a finger over her mouth. Then she looked up at her and whispered:
    “Granny, they’re gonna surprise you!”
    “They like do? Wow! Why?”
    “Cos it’s your birthday? Granny, you gotta pay attention.”
    “Oh. Yeah. Like my birthday … How could I like forget and stuff, no? You like never forget your birthday, no?”
    “Never. Birthdays are important.”
    “That is like totally right. But I like didn’t like think about it cos I was like thinking about like your grandma.”
    “Oooh … Yeah. She’s kinda big.”
    “Yeah. Like totally!” Kimmy smiled. “Okay, sooo … do you like know where my party like is? Cos I like didn’t think there like would be one …”
    “But it’s your big birthday! You gotta have a party. Come on! I’ll show you!”
    “Like thank you!”
    She held out her perfectly manicured hand, the kid took it and led her around the house. As they rounded the place, pushing through the shrubs, they emerged in the garden under one of the trees. Some of the boys were climbing on it, looking down at their granny. They did their best to keep quiet, but still had to giggle and chuckle.
    Kimmy saw the pink balloon arch, the buffet, the dozens of people waiting, looking intently at the winter garden’s door. She didn’t say anything and discreetly lined herself up next to one of her daughters-in-law … It was Adam’s … Kelly, right?
    She looked at the door too, wondering what they were up to.
    Then Kelly turned to her and looked up to the tall, muscular woman next to her …
    “Mom?”
    “Kelly?”
    “You’re here already? How did that happen?”
    “I like came with Nina? She like had me go through like over there?”
    Nina burst into laughter, followed by shrieks of mirth from the boys behind her. It took a moment for the news to spread, then everybody turned to her and there came confused shouts of “Happy Birthday!”, “Where is she?” and “Wasn’t she supposed to come through the door?”.
    Finally, everything was settled and Tonya walked up to her, and hugged her. Despite pushing seventy, she was as huge as ever, even bigger lately. Tonya was a colossus, 6’7” tall and broad as a barn door. Her hair had gone grey at some point and she had decided to bleach it white right away. Her neck was as thick around as most strong men’s chest, and she looked buff and happy in her bespoke shirt and pants. The bulge was still undeniable, and she was still as satisfying as ever to Kimmy.
    The bimbo giggled as her wife lifted her up easily, kissed her and said, in her deep, loving voice:
    “Happy birthday, love! We didn’t expect you to come out of the bushes!”
    “Like, it was like Nina? She like led me and it was like okay, no?”
    “It’s alright! We were just wondering where you’d gone.”
    “Just like in the bushes? They like tried to like do this interview thing, and it like didn’t like work or something cos I like did it like wrong …”
    “Don’t worry. It’s their problem.”
    Tonya sat her on her shoulder:
    “Want some cake?”
    Kimmy clapped her hands:
    “Cake would be like sooo good!”

A moment later, Kimmy was surrounded by a bunch of grandkids that anxiously looked at the cakes as she took the knife and cut the first slice with a perfect movement.
    “Who like wants the first piece?”
    Even though some of the older kids said that she should get the first slice because she was the birthday girl, the younger ones drowned them out. Then Tonya shouted for them to form a line, and they did.
    While the cake was being distributed, with Kimmy serving the kids with a flourish, Marie walked up to Tonya and smiled:
    “Mother, do you think she was surprised?”
    The huge woman chuckled:
    “I don’t think so. I’m sure she noticed some weird detail and knew.”
    Marie was quite buff too, though of course nowhere near her mother. She was a former college athlete and ran a rather successful gym chain.
    “Mom’s funny, you know.”
    Kimmy asked to the crowd around here:
    “Like who wants the whipped cream? There’s like some here … Oooh … José, Martin, could you like get some from the kitchen and stuff?”
    Two of the grandsons disappeared into the building to fetch it. Hedy and Helen were busy serving the cake to the adults. Hedy was more similar to her mom, tall and slim, while Helen took more after her mother, rather broad and robust.
    “Funny?”
    “I always suspect that she’s leading us on.”
    “She isn’t. Don’t worry. She’s just doing her thing.”
    Paul edged in:
    “Sorry for interrupting, Mother, but we still gotta sing!”
    Marie sighed:
    “Do you really want to do this? Isn’t this supposed to be a happy occasion?”
    “Either we do it together, or Marius just starts on his own, and you know how that ends …”
    “Let’s sing! Quick!”

Much, much later, Tonya and Kimmy managed to get to bed. The party had just gone on and on, there had been fireworks and a dance, and the whole place was full of people sleeping everywhere. Luke had just grinned and said:
    “Now I finally get why that place is so big!”, which brought him a neck-slap from Lisa and a comment about the number of kids in the first place.
    Kimmy had slipped on her cute pink nightshirt with the white unicorn and the rainbow and snuggled into Tonya’s armpit. She smiled at her wife and said:
    “Like thank you. That was like sooo nice! Like, having all the kids like here in one place! I wish like Mrs. Alice could like have seen like it all.”
    “I’m sure she’d be very proud of you.”
    “Like I really hope so. She like was like you know, like a mom like for me? Or like a granny? Like me like for the kids? Only she was like way strict! No stupiding around with the whipped cream …”
    Tonya grinned:
    “You like stupiding around with the whipped cream?”
    Kimmy sank her hand into Tonya’s boxers.
    “Like, I looove stupiding around with the whipped cream and stuff … Like you want some cream?”
    “Love, it’s your birthday, so your pick …”
    Kimmy got Tonya’s cocks out. She caressed them and played around as they got thicker and harder. Tonya had hesitated for years about getting a third one maybe … Kimmy inched up her shirt and revealed her super-flat, washboard tummy.
    “Like, would you believe I like got all those kids like in there like once?”
    “Girl, you are amazing … You always are …”
    Kimmy pulled off the shirt and flexed her biceps. Then she licked it with her long, muscular tongue, flexing it some more, until it was really big and hard. She then grabbed one of her giant teats and said:
    “How about a little sip, Tonya?”
    “The day I say no to that, you can shoot me.”
    “Like what?”
    Her question remained unanswered as Tonya caught that big enticing nipple and took a good suck of her Kimmy’s milk. A moment later, she felt herself tingling inside. Kimmy climbed on her and gently eased her butthole and pussy over those twin monster rods.
    “Oooh … I like love this … Tonyaaaa …”
    She gasped and reached for Tonya’s nipple, giving it a rub as it enlarged itself rapidly. Tonya released Kimmy’s nipple, milk dripping from her hard chin.
    “Happy birthday, Kimmy.”
    “Like … thank you, Tonya!”
    They kissed as Kimmy felt Tonya’s monsters move into her.

And that's the end of the story. I thank MisterSnrub as my incredible co-author and we both say thank you to you, the reader.
    We hope that you enjoyed these two and a half years of drama, love and sex and we'd be glad to hear from you. It was a great trip, and we both had a great time writing this story.

All the best, and thank you!

Pages:
Actions