Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579951 Posts in 74020 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 16, 2024, 08:02:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 148080 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2021, 06:04:14 pm »
The girl smiled happily and shook her head:
“No, no, that was like very cool and stuff. It's like ... I kinda got like something like that and stuff? Cos I wanted to be like with the other boys and girls and they like liked that so I like tried it too and I liked it too. And the stuff is like good, you know? Cos I like got the boobs and the lips and the botox and the pussy and the hair and the fillers and the ear holes and I like love the look. But I like kinda like that you like do it for you and stuff. Cos that's like the hardest."
After a pause, she asked her mentor:
"Do you like have a picture of what you looked like before?"
"Yeah, I see what you mean ...” Tonya lost herself in thought again, pondering how similar our situation used to be and how easily things could have turned out different for either of us. “Ah, shit ...”, she said as Kimmy looked at her curiously, asking about her past self. “I think I've still got some old pics on social media. Come on, let's go find out.” They got back to their lounge chairs and Tonya dug her phone out of her purse. Opening up her Insta**** after struggling to remember the password for a few minutes, she scrolled down to the older posts and found one marked with a Throwback Thursday hashtag.
“Here, knock yourself out”, she said, handing her the phone. The first photo depicts a thin girl, probably 19, wearing a college logo t-shirt, posing daintily against a wall. The next is the same girl in a bikini, looking much the same, but with some obvious muscle tone in her legs. In the third picture, a few years have passed. Her hair, formerly almost reaching her waist, has been cut shorter and she's now posing in a gym outfit, flexing an arm that has an obvious bicep popping up. Next pic, a few more years, and she's now seated, doing bicep curls. The last two are simple mirror selfies mid bicep flex. In the next to last, she was a few years older again, and her body fat was low enough that Kimmy could see sharp muscle definition over her body. In the final pic, she looked much like she did when Kimmy met her, ripped and sporting the implants she was missing previously.
"Wow! That's like ... amazing! You were like kinda cute and you had this like amazing long hair and now, you're like so buff! I like love it!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2021, 06:04:14 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2021, 06:16:50 pm »
She scrolled through the pictures again, taking them all in. Eventually, Kimmy returned the phone, but she was glowing.
“This is so great!
Tonya couldn't help but blush a bit at her excitement and praise.
“Guess it just goes to show anyone can do it if they're dedicated."
"Yeah, but you're like awesome, so you like did it anyway!"
Tonya chuckled at how it came out, fully aware that Kimmy meant well. If anything, she was more impressed with her.
“When we first met, I thought you'd give up before your first workout was over. And now look at you! Your bod's more impressive than mine!"
"Nah! No way! Yours is like ... the best!"
"Are you kidding? Look at your legs! And your ass! Anyone would kill for a lower body like that."
Kimmy blushed:
“Thank you ...” Suddenly, she remembered: “I forgot like the surprise! Wanna have it?"
“Oh! Yes, please!”
"Then we like have to go to my place and stuff, cos it's like ... I lower my voice. not for here ..."
"Oh! Naughty, naughty girl.” Tonya stood up and wrapped her arm around her waist. “Shall we?”
"Yeah!”
They got out of the water, dried themselves off and left soon, to the very obvious disappointment of Miller. Tonya suspected he maybe filmed the whole thing, because he seemed like he was overreacting. Anyway, they hit the road and Kimmy drove them to a mansion. It was very kitschy and there was really no taste at all to it, but it did show off its owner's wealth. The bimbo drove the car to the garage, then let Tonya inside. The place was huge, with way too much plaster and crystals.
Oh, and the marble. So much marble.
Tonya’s eyes were wide as they pulled up to the mansion. Fuc. King. Christ. She intoned as she took in the sheer scope of the place. She had thought Miller's penthouse looked like the model of conspicuous consumption. Now it looked more like Kimmy was slumming it there. The interior was no less impressive. Tonya still felt like entirely too much money was spent on it, but it was not glitzy and ostentatious like the penthouse. Kimmy’s folks at least tried to give off the appearance of class. Her eyes were glued to every surface, taking in the impeccable cleanliness and the priceless decorations everywhere.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2021, 06:37:00 am »
There was even an oil painting above a fireplace. A fireplace, here?
The painting showed a rather sleazy looking guy with a moustache which the artist did his best to make look strong and dominant. Next to him was a woman that looked like a total bimbo, but obviously no relation to Kimmy. This part of the painting seemed as if it had been added afterwards, probably covering up a previous part. Then there was a girl with braces and long black hair that had been carefully straightened. She was maybe 13 or 14, thin, awkward and wide-eyed. She was wearing a nice flowery dress that covered her up to her neck and a hat that had obviously been bought for the occasion.
Tonya met the gazes of the people in the portrait as they walked through ... as she guessed rich people would call it: the den. She already didn't particularly care for Daddy. He came across as smug even in picture form. She couldn't care less about the Barbie doll on his arm. But that little girl ... Not worth it now. It was awkward enough showing Kimmy that she used to be perfectly average. She didn't want to drag her student through that now.
Kimmy hurried past it, a little intimidated. They went up some stairs and then, they reached Kimmy’s room, which was a pink monstrosity. It was cute and fluffy and so girly it made people wonder.
There was a big bed with some robust posts and, to Tonya’s surprise, there was a mirror on the ceiling.
Oh, and there was also a balcony with little columns, a crystal chandelier and a walk-in closet as big as the rest of the room. And a playboy bunny logo poster.
Kimmy led her friend inside and said:
"Do you like, like it?"
Then she added: “It's like my room, you know?"
She froze at the entrance to Kimmy’s room, taking everything in. Her first thought was that this room, with everything in it, was probably worth more than her house. Second, as she looked through a lot of the decorations, she started to wonder about what it said about Kimmy given how much Tonya learned about her recently.
“It's certainly... you."
"Thank you! That's like what it is! I'm like so glad you like it!"
Then the bimbo girl added:
“Now, like please, I now it's like so late already and you can like totally stay here for the night, but you like still gotta get the surprise."

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2021, 03:49:05 pm »
I love this story so much! Thank you for sharing it, I look forward to reading more soon.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2021, 07:19:39 am »
I'm glad you like it. Thank you!

When they had gotten out of the car, the girl took some bags with clothes with her. She took one and said:
“This is like ... for you. I like think it'll look like so amazing on you!"
Tonya accepted the bag, slightly curious, and peered in to see what was inside.
It looked complicated at first, but then she realized it was a lingerie set. It was black silk and it seemed to fit her body perfectly. Apparently, the lady at the shop had a good eye for measurements. There was a bra, some panties, some tights that left the crotch open, even some gloves and below all that, a pair of boots.
Kimmy smiled:
“Do you like it? I like had the lady at the shop pick it for you and you like black so I thought, maybe that's like a thing you might like?"
"Kimmy, I ... I'm flattered. I can't believe you got this for me without a second thought. I wish I'd done something for you in return.”
Tonya cocked an eyebrow and held some of the clothes in front of her teasingly. “Or were you planning to have me show off how these look on me? Is that how I'm paying you back?"
Kimmy sucked on her finger innocently.
“Like maybe ... But I mostly wanted to like make you happy!"
"Wel,l you'll be glad to know that making you happy makes me happy.” Tonya delicately placed the garments back in the bag and spied a connected bathroom. “You go ahead and get comfy and I'll be back in just a second. "
As Tonya left, Kimmy dashed back for another bag and started changing. Then she waited for her mentor on the bed.
The big bodybuilder was having a little too much fun slipping into this outfit Kimmy got her. It was about as tight as it could fit on her while staying comfortable
“All right, you set?”, Tonya called from the next room.
"Like, totally!"
Tonya stepped out of the bathroom, dressed in the whole outfit Kimmy bought for her, which included a soft silk robe. All that was exposed currently were her thick calves and veiny forearms, which were covered with a thin pair of stockings and gloves.
Kimmy looked completely mesmerized.
“Wow. This is ... incredible. You're like so ... sexy.” Kimmy herself had slipped on a massive rosé bra and some tiny panties, plus a pair of stay-ups and a choker made from the same fabric. Still, she didn't care about this at all. It was just Tonya, right now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2021, 07:08:24 am »
"Aww, look. You got yourself all dolled up as well. You're so sweet.” Tonya’s voice was dripping with sex as she took several long strides across the room towards her. When the bodybuilder reached her, she swung one pumped leg onto the bed and stood so it sat just inches from touching Kimmy’s lap.
The bimbo swallowed. Fuck! This was so intense. She almost tried to move away, but she focused. She wouldn't spoil this.
"You can tap out at any time, love. I won't be upset.”
Tonya leaned forward and slowly rolled the stocking down her leg just in front of her face, exposing the powerful muscle fibers to the air.
Kimmy licked her lips. She had never had anything like this, with someone actually trying to tease her to make her horny, not to make someone else hard. This being about her ... It made it even better.
 “No, no, this is like ...” Kimmy lowered her voice. “So great."
Tonya withdrew her left leg and lifted the other into the air, quickly yanking the stocking off.
“I'm glad”, she said as she leaned forward and climbed onto the bed, moving like a panther as she slowly worked her way over Kimmy. “I really, really want you to enjoy this."
Kimmy shivered and lowered herself down slowly, letting Tonya get on top of her.
She whispered:
“Awesome ..."
"You're too kind.”
Tonya’s form completely covering her at this point, the big woman leaned in and locked lips with her, taking a moment to share a tender embrace before leaning back and sitting straight up, still on top of her. Tonya untied her robe and slowly shrugged it off, showing Kimmy her full body. The outfit she picked out was an elaborate web of fabric wrapping itself around her chest, abs, legs, arms, and sex. She moaned softly as she ran her gloved hands down her torso.
Kimmy was speechless. This was not something that happened to her a lot. She only did that when she was training and when she was trying and failing to understand something. Now, this was number three.
The bimbo hesitated. Then she put her hands on Tonya’s thighs. Gently. She didn't want to intrude or interrupt. She just wanted to ... feel this.
The massive bodybuilder subtly tensed her leg as she felt Kimmy’s touch on it.
“Go ahead, sweetheart. I'm yours to explore.” She looked down at her student playfully as she took one gloved finger in her mouth and slowly pulled it off with her teeth.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2021, 09:05:03 am »
Tonya could feel her girl’s muscles tense below her. Kimmy ran her hands upwards slowly, then gently reach for her teacher’s thick obliques. She grinned, both confused and happy. Then she went more to the center, touching her abs. Her eyes were very open right now. It might have been a little creepy, but in a good way.
Tonya wasn’t too intimidated by Kimmy’s expression. She knew the look of rapt fascination when she saw it. She cooed with approval as the bimbo’s fingers explored her abdomen. She finished the removal of her glove and delicately dropped it over Kimmy’s head before placing her hands behind her own, giving Kimmy free reign to look her over.
Kimmy’s mouth was very dry and she just had to concentrate on blinking occasionally. Her hands moved to Tonya’s lats, and she felt their mass. There was a weird kind of satisfaction to her expression. She found her, she wanted her, she was with her now ... Maybe she got it all wrong, but right now, she was just incredibly glad.
Suddenly, Kimmy’s lower lip quivered. She sniveled for a second and tried to suppress something.
Tonya felt that there was just an incredibly intense feeling in that girl, just trying to explode.
Tonya shivered at Kimmy’s touch, quietly moaning to herself. She leaned back in, their chests gently touching and their faces inches apart.
“Let it out, sweetheart. Tell me what you're feeling?
Kimmy tried to speak, but the words didn't come out. Instead, she embraced her lover and held her tight. She seemed very, very happy but also very shocked by this.
Then she sniveled again and cried, but not in a sad way.
"Oh, sweetheart.” Tonya wrapped her arms around her in a tight embrace. “It's okay. I love you too."
Kimmy took a while, then she smiled and kissed her gently.
“Thank you ... I like ... you're like so cool ..."
Tonya kissed her back, on the mouth, nose, and forehead.
“You're pretty great yourself.” She lay, cuddling with Kimmy silently, allowing her however much time the girl needed to process.
Kimmy stayed with her, touching her gently, examining her muscles, taking in her whole body, her face, everything. She calmed down, wiped away the tears and looked at her in silence. Eventually, Kimmy said:
“I'm sorry I like interrupted you ... can we like do that again? That was like nice, and stuff. Like really nice!"
Tonya helped her wipe the tears off her face.
“Sure thing, sweetheart. Was there anything that you especially liked that I was doing?"
"Just like ... The glove thing was like nice. And you like sitting on me ... That was nice too, you know."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2021, 08:26:34 am »
Kimmy rolled on her back and waited for her.
"Good, cuz I was having a lot of fun with that too.” Tonya sat up, her weight on her hips, and gently grinded against her, her hands again behind her head to better display her arms.
Tonya had Kimmy’s full attention.
The big woman brought her left arm in front of her as if doing a side chest pose, but reached with her free hand and slowly slipped off the second glove, throwing it away. She then leaned back and crunched down on her abdomen, her pelvis shifting against Kimmy’s.
Now the girl grinned, tensing her buttocks to get herself closer to her lover. Her hands moved back to Tonya’s lats and she marveled at their fullness. This was so good ...
Then, Kimmy slipped her hands back to Tonya’s abs and followed the ridges of her muscles with her fingers. The bimbo mouthed:
“You're like so ... buff."
"Only the best for you, sweetheart.” Kimmy could feel heat coming off of her pussy as the bodybuilder continued to slide over her in this reclined lap-dance. The teacher let her student explore her as she pleased, shifting to accentuate whatever body part the girl’s eye was drawn to, all the while slowly grinding.
By now, Kimmy was doing her best not to cum. This was so different from anything she had ever experienced and she absolutely loved it. She got her hands all over Tonya, her waist, her chest, her arms, her shoulders, down her back, cupping her breasts, then back to that wonderful midsection, then the pecs, her chin, her cheeks, her neck ... then Kimmy start to tense, her mouth gaping.
“Oooh ..."
Tonya could sense that her student was getting very hot, very tight down there. Kimmy’s eight-pack abs were starting to tighten. The girl swallowed again, she bit her lips, she wanted to ask her to stop but she didn't and then, her eyes got unfocused and she took a short, intense breath.
Kimmy stared at Tonya, blinking.
“What was like ... that?"
"Aww. Did it feel kind of like earlier, on the rooftop?"
"I dunno ... It was like, different, but also like good! I grin: I like it a lot!"
"Hehe. Good. You should. That's what's supposed to happen when you have sex, and you're not just getting used by the person you're with.”
Tonya leaned in and gave her a few kisses across her chest.
Kimmy nodded:
“Like seriously? Wow ...”
She hesitated to put her hand on Tonya’s head, then settled for her shoulder instead.
“And you had this too?"
"Well, before. Not with you yet. But that's okay. I'm patient.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2021, 01:02:27 pm »
Tonya shuffled up and rested her head on Kimmy’s shoulder.
"Could I like ... try?"
"If you want to, of course.”
Tonya carefully rolled over onto her back, freeing her student up to reposition herself, and beginning by sliding her panties off.
Kimmy blushed, a little nervous, but anxious to make this work. Also, it was way late, but somehow, she was full of energy and enthusiasm now. (Also, she was really young, so that was not a problem.) She helped Tonya with the panties and looked at her crotch.
Tonya was already warm and a little wet from teasing herself as she gave Kimmy that show. She spread her legs, not quite as far as Kimmy was able to, but with more than enough room for her to take things in.
Tonya’s clit was much larger than hers, but other than that it looked quite similar to what she had between her legs.
Kimmy nodded, looking very intensely, then got down, her blond hair falling over her crotch. She went for Tonya’s clit right away, and give it a long, careful lick. Her tongue danced around it, then followed it for its little length, encircled its head and then back.
Then, she put those thick, inflated lips around it and rubbed it rather gently, occasionally giving her a touch of tongue.
Not having been prepared for Kimmy to go straight for the clit, Tonya let out a loud gasp and grabbed one of the pillars of her bed. Tonya’s first instinct was to grab her head with both hands and hold her there, but that kind of treatment wasn't for her. With the one hand she gripped the wooden post tightly while her other hand gently caressed the girl’s head.
“Oh, Kimmy, yeah, right there. That's so good …”, she said, pleasure permeating her voice.
Tonya could tell that if she were a guy, Kimmy’d be bobbing up and down on her cock by now. This was very intense and downright hard.
Kimmy continued what she was doing, suddenly putting her fingers on that bit between her pussy and her asshole, rubbing it gently as she switched between circling her clit and sucking on it.
As Tonya told her, Kimmy increased her speed, looking up to her between her legs.
She also produced little uhs and mfs as she licked her.
"Fuuuuuuu –“, Tonya screamed, unable to hold back as Kimmy expertly teased her. Her fingers ran through the bimbo’s hair, not putting any pressure on her but gliding gently across her head. Tonya’s hips bucked and she threw her head back, nearly lost in passion. Kimmy’s extra little technique was a new experience to her, and the extra sensation was driving her crazy.
“So good, Kimmy, so good, don't stop …”, she panted.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2021, 06:42:03 am »
Kimmy didn't. Instead, she went all in, giving her clit the slightest nibble and doing long, intense runs of her tongue around it before vacuuming it again between her cocksucker lips.
Tonya heard some Ngh and Uh and Gah and Hrf sounds.
Tonya bit her lip to keep from screaming in pleasure. Her toes curled against the bedsheets and of her leg muscles tensed as she cut, her hips reflexively stretching and pushing her sex further into Kimmy’s face. Tonya’s new nails dug some shallow grooves into the finish on the bedpost.
Kimmy licked along her clit, first the upside, then the downside, and then, to the bimbo girl’s surprise, Kimmy continued below, running her tongue between Tonya’s lips before coming back up, encircling her clit and then sucking it hard, her tongue rubbing against its tip as her finger stroked her.
"Hhhh!"
"Fuck!”, Tonya finally roared as Kimmy felt an extra squirt of juices leak from between her lips. She let go of Kimmy’s hair and the musclewoman’s legs were limp but twitching. Her head lay facing away from her as Tonya alternated between groans and deep gasping breaths.
Kimmy didn't go away right now, a little confused by the result, but she licked up the juices and gave her teacher’s clit a little cooldown with her tongue, moaning happily.
Tonya shuddered at her continued touch, bringing her hand to the girl’s hair again, giving her head a gentle push.
“Kimmy, Kimmy, you're... you're good. You did very good.”, she said, not moving her head to look up.
The bimbo crawled up to her and smiled, her face shiny with her juice:
“You liked it? Awesome! It was like, weird and kinda like different, but yeah!"
Tonya pulled her close in a warm embrace.
“Yeah, you... I don't think I have very much to teach you here."
The girl was obviously very proud and smiled.
“Thank you!"
By this time, it was four in the morning or something.
"Oh, Jesus!”, Tonya said, looking at her phone sitting by the bed. She hadn't realized how much time they'd spent together. “Do you need me to get out of here, or..."
Kimmy didn't know how to deal with this, but she asked:
“Do you like wanna stay? I'd like it if you'd like liked it ..."
"Of course I want to stay! I just didn't know if we needed to worry about your parents or anyone else."
"Nah. I like don't think so.” Kimmy snuggled against her without as much as cleaning herself and whispered: “We'll like get the breakfast later, I guess."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2021, 10:25:05 am »
Normally, Tonya would be tempted to push her away, but... nah. She instead shifted her weight and picked her up again, giving Kimmy a kiss in the process.
“Why don't we go rinse off real quick, then get comfy. I don't want my sweat all over your bed."
"Like, okay!”
They headed for the bathroom and Kimmy started taking off her makeup. It was a rather long process, and Tonya was not surprised that she looked different without it. Sure, her lips were as big as before and her cheeks were the same, but her eyes looked a bit smaller and her skin was a bit more uneven, plus, it was a little darker. Also, she took out her contacts and removed her eyelashes. There was still plenty, but they were not as thick and kinda brushy as before.
Kimmy let Tonya use the shower in the meantime. As she expected, it was one of those over the top ones that spray mist all over the user. There was also a regiment of soaps, shampoos, lotions and whatevers arrayed along the side of it.
It was also really spacious.
Without much hesitation, or even thinking, Kimmy opened the cabinet and got Tonya a toothbrush and a disposable shaving razor, then realized what was going on and put the razor back.
“Oops."
She put out two very fluffy towels and, since Tonya was not done yet, Kimmy joined her in the shower.
"Do you like it?"
"Like it? This is crazy. It's like a spa day.” She was just rinsing off the last bit of soap as the bimbo girl entered the shower. Tonya noticed the difference in the face without her being dolled up, but the musclewoman only barely batted an eye at it. She could see the difference, but she was beautiful as she stood. Tonya pulled her in close and gave her a quick kiss.
"Ooh! Wow ... Like, wow ...” Kimmy seemed relieved.
Kimmy showered quickly, not without giving her guest a few good looks at her body, then got out and got the towel for her. It was big and fluffy and warm.
The bimbo girl unfolded it and held it out for Tonya to drape it over her shoulders or something, then got her own.
Wrapping herself up in the comfiest towel she’d ever felt, Tonya took immense pleasure in drying herself off.
“Never would have thought that taking a shower could feel this good ... You know you don't have to keep trying to impress me,” she said, smiling softly. “You've already got me. You won."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2021, 07:47:48 am »
Kimmy was confused by this comment.
“I'm like not. Isn't this like the normal way?"
Once dry, Kimmy brushed her teeth but still took the time to moisturize, because of course she did. She offered Tonya the cream too.
"You just seemed a little surprised that I liked the shower so much. Don't worry, I'm gonna be happy with anything you've got to show me.”
She accepted the moisturizer mostly out of courtesy and rubbed a modest amount across her face.
When all this was finally done, Kimmy disappear into the closet and returned wearing a cute shirt with a pink unicorn and some rhinestones, plus some equally cute matching panties and a pair of socks. Kimmy looked at her guest and said, a little regretfully:
“I like don't have anything your size except for this shirt which Hamid left me. If it's okay for you, you can have it.”
It was neatly folded and ironed, green and red and had the words “Pussy Magnet” emblazoned in white gothic letters.
Tonya couldn't help but laugh at the sight of them.
“You know, I'm happy to borrow it. Hell, I may even keep it.”
Counting herself lucky to not have to sleep in the nude, she pulled up a corner of the sheets and slid underneath.
Kimmy fell asleep soon enough, breathing quietly. She lay on her side, her boobs jutting out, but that bed was big enough for the both of them.
Tonya was out like a light as soon as she was lying still. One of her arms lay over Kimmy as she drifted off.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2021, 06:45:18 am »
The next morning, it was maybe 10 o'clock as Kimmy slowly woke up. She looked around. Tonya was still fast asleep.
Kimmy climbed out of the bed, tiptoed to the bathroom and got herself ready for her, prepared some stuff and then got back in bed, waiting for her to wake up.
It was still another hour before Tonya opened her eyes. She was a bit startled when she did wake up. It had been a while since she ever stayed out that late. She sprung up to see Kimmy sitting next to her and instantly relaxed.
The girl was already completely made up and ready, her hair was fluffy and full and looked as if she had just gotten out of bed. She snuggled closer to her guest and asked:
“Did you like sleep well?"
"Yeah, like a rock.”, she said, a bit taken aback by her host already being so put together. “Sorry, I'm just... normally an early-to-bed type, you know?"
"It's like no problem at all. I like usually get up earlier too and stuff, but I was like so happy tired, I just stayed in bed and stuff ...”
She put her hand on Tonya’s chest and gave her the “want to do another round”-look.
Tonya noticed the look she was giving her and looked back at her with hooded eyes before grabbing her and yanking her over so that Kimmy was on top of her.
"Aie!” She was a bit surprised by this, but then she laughed. “Oooh!"
Suddenly, Kimmy stopped and blinked. Then she gave Tonya a very serious look:
“Wait ... So you like don't have a dick and stuff ..."
Tonya could watch Kimmy’s train of thought climb up a slope, rest for a bit, then start again.
Tonya watched Kimmy’s face as she was thinking through her observations on the musclewoman’s body. She fought back her desire to make a smart-ass remark just long enough for her to finish her thought.
"That's like ... nice."
The girl smiled:
“Like wait a second ...” She leaned forward, her breasts brushing against her muscular chest. Then she did something behind her back, there was a plopping sound and she threw something away. Then she grinned: “This is like so cool."
As Kimmy adjusted herself, she took the opportunity to caress and kiss her breasts, only to be taken out of the moment by the wet pop from behind her.
“What was that just now?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2021, 08:43:37 am »
"Oh, like just that stretchy thingy. It's like when the boys they like fuck me, it gets like a little tight and hurts and stuff, so I like stretch my, you know …” she whispered “… asshole …” then returned to normal volume “… and it like is bigger that way cos it's like stretched. Like, a lot of the girls do that and stuff, cos it's like more comfy, you know?"
Kimmy smiled:
“But like now, you like don't need that, no?"
Hopefully Tonya’s pity didn't show through too much, because honestly, hearing her say that ‘you know you don't need that’ filled her with relief.
“No. No you do not. Please don't wear one of those again."
Kimmy clapped her hands:
“Cool! Like, thank you!"
She pulled her host closer into another embrace. She had got a lot to think about when it came to her student.

The breakfast was plentiful, with a woman serving them a lot of excellent stuff. She didn't flinch when she saw Tonya, but she probably didn't flinch the last few years, so whatever. Kimmy was very courteous to her and introduced Tonya, her name was Mrs. Alice, but that's about all she learned about her. Then they headed to the gym.
Tonya hardly could have asked for a better carb load before a gym day. Getting served like that was a little awkward, but it was easy enough to keep her mouth full. She thanked Mrs. Alice on the way out and, while last night was an absolute blast, she was also happy to be heading back to normalcy again.
Once they were ready, Kimmy smiled and waited for Tonya to start.
There was this stuff we got yesterday and the bimbo didn't forget about it.
Tonya didn't forget either. She called her student back into the locker room and took a deep breath as she pulled out the paper bag from yesterday. After last night, she was a touch nervous about everything that comes with this, but ... she’d done my homework. She knew what she was doing. And if the side effects got too much, she’d just stop dosing her.
“Come on, Tonya.”, she said to herself, “Kimmy needs you to treat her right.”
She opened up the bag and pulled out two needles.
“Okay. Remember, this stuff is gonna help us get bigger faster.”, she said out loud to Kimmy. “Only hard part is we've got to take it like a shot. You good with that?"
"Like, sure. That's how I like got the lips like that, you know. And like the cheeks too. And like the boobs ... And the pussy and the botox. I think for a moment, then add: And like the ear rings."
Tonya figured she'd answer like that. It could have been different being like a vaccination, but that's underestimating her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2021, 08:51:20 am »
“All right. I'll take mine first, then give you yours.” Tonya put her foot up on a bench, rolled up one leg of her shorts, flexed her thigh, and inserted the needle into the muscle on her leg with a barely audible wince.
Kimmy watched, interested.
"It like goes in the leg?"
"Yep. Lots of muscle there so it gets absorbed better.” She slowly pressed in the plunger before carefully removing the needle. “You sure you're good?"
"Yeah. Is this like a problem and stuff?"
"Well... I should be honest with you. It can be a problem in that there can be side effects. It can change things about your body. Things like making your voice deeper or other things. Things that most people will think make you look ... manly. It's not actually gonna turn you into a man or make you grow a dick or anything like that, though.”
“Look, point is, I'll be watching you carefully, and we'll catch any side effects before they get bad. But if you don't want to do this at all, that's fine. I'm not gonna make you.”
Tonya looked her in the eye, expressionless, gauging Kimmy’s reaction and waiting for what she had to say.
This confused her. Kimmy thought about it for a moment, then asked:
“Is that like the stuff the boys shoot when they like go to the gym and stuff? They like all talk about that all the time, you know. I like don't get it and it's like so many long words and stuff, but they like nerd out on that a lot."
Tonya groaned silently:
“Goddammit. When are you going to start giving her credit, Tonya?”
Then she said:
“Yeah, it's that stuff. And I don't know if you watched those guys for a long time, but you might have seen some of that stuff I talked about. Voice changes. Acne. Mood swings. So, Kimmy, do you trust me to watch for that stuff and make sure it doesn't get too bad? Or do you want to skip out on it?”
She was feeling a bit more nervous at this point, but hopefully it wasn’t showing as she continued to wait for an answer.
Kimmy nodded carefully.
“I like kinda think I'll like want to try it and stuff. It like sounds nerdy and weird and stuff, but I kinda like the thing with the muscles and if I can like get big ones like you ... That would be like awesome! Also, you're like a really cool girl ...” She paused, obviously unsure of whether it was the right word for her, but continued: “and if you're like looking after me, I'll be okay! Cos I like trust you and stuff, you know?"
She lifted up her leg and flexed it the way she saw Tonya do it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View