Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575927 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 01:53:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147452 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #300 on: December 24, 2021, 01:51:16 pm »
Tonya gave a cocky grin and flexed her crotch. In response, the veins feeding her pussy swelled and her rock-hard clit rose into the air.
"Careful what you wish for. I may actually split you in half before I'm finished growing."
"I'm looking forward to it ..."
Neecol grinned, then lay down next to Tonya and played with her clit for a while, just no stress.
Tonya shuddered a bit as she touched her shaft. She was near finishing again when she quit, and before she knew it Tonya shook and soaked the bedsheets with her cum.
"Sorry", she said with another grin as she noticed the surprise on Neecol’s face. "I really needed that."
"It's okay, I guess ... I mean, you deserve it ..."
Then she gave Tonya a kiss and snuggled against her.
The big woman wrapped an arm around her and kissed her back.
"Hey. Now that I've seen your new ... attributes, I think we ought to change up our little social media campaign a bit." They had been discussing their ideas casually via text for a while, focusing mostly on Tonya and her mass. Catchy, alliterative names for their campaign like "Buff is Beautiful" or "Strong is Sexy" had been thrown around, but they hadn't really nailed their vision yet.
"That would be ... a thing ... now." Neecol grinned. "I guess you make people around you lose control."
"Heh. Sometimes. Went to a little party the other day. Had people throwing panties at my feet just from seeing me in a bikini. Can't imagine why I have that effect on people." Tonya flexed a cannonball bicep with a smirk.
Neecol chuckled:
"Very mysterious. This needs further investigation ..."
The black woman ran her fingers over Tonya’s biceps.
"I think I may have found a clue ... But it's hard to crack."
Tonya flexed her arm as her lover touched her bicep, causing it to jump up under her finger.
"Careful. You're playing with dynamite there."
Neecol dod a "boom" gesture and licked her lips.
"God gave, those are monstrous."
She gives them a little lick, following the striations with her twin tongue.
"You wanna talk monstrous? I love that thing", Tonya said, watching mesmerized as her tongue dragged along her body. "Freaky and sexy, there's no better combination."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #301 on: December 24, 2021, 01:51:32 pm »
And Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #302 on: December 25, 2021, 09:16:25 pm »
"Ooh ... I should do some more yoga and stretching and then I can really do the snaky stuff ..."
"Ooh, girl! You just keep getting better and better. You keep surprising me like this, I'm gonna have to start coming up with my own upgrades to keep up with you. Speaking of ... When I got here, I got to talking with the doctor, and there's the possibility of me making myself taller. There's just ... a lot that goes into it. What would you think of that?"
"Taller? Fuck. How much taller are we talking?"
"Umm, the doctor said typically it adds about four inches, but just in my legs. Seems there's a bit of wiggle room in just how much I can add."
"So yeah. If I went through it, I'd be about be a little taller than you. Maybe the same height as Kimmy. Assuming I don't want to go taller. And it'd all be in my legs, which, you know, awesome.
"But it also sounds like I'd be stuck in a wheelchair for months, which ... that'd be hard as hell to go through. I'm kicking it around, but I still don't know."
"Sounds crazy. I dunno. I mean, I guess you're accustomed to doing long term weird stuff to get your payoff, but ... yeah."
"Yeah. It's just different when my gains are on the line, you know?" Tonya said with a laugh. "Sorry for getting so serious on you. I take it you're a fan of the taller me?", she said before planting another kiss on her.
"Girl, I'm a fan of everything you." Neecol grinned and kissed her back. "But I'm always a fan of bigger you."
"I always wondered why we got along so well." Tonya lay back in the bed again, holding her close.
Neecol rolled on top of her, her taut boobs resting on the musclewoman’s uber pecs.
"I guess we're both horny fetishists that are really, really crazy."
"I don't see anything wrong with that." Her arms wrapped around her back, Tonya flexed her chest, the added size pushing against Neevol slightly but noticeably.
She gasped, then her boobs flopped out of Tonya’s grip and they ended up in her face.
Neecol laughed and said:
"Be careful. They're still a bit sore!"
"Ah, shit! My bad!" She laughed back and made it up with a few gentle kisses across her chest. "Like I said, dynamite. I just blow up at a moment's notice."
"I love that about you ..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #303 on: December 26, 2021, 05:09:00 pm »
So over the next days, Tonya enjoyed the services of the clinic, including massages, spa services and excellent food. They also provided her with some training equipment that was appropriate for your condition.
Neecol did everything to keep her occupied. She was constantly horny and willing to let Tonya fuck her and she was completely insatiable. As she healed, she demanded even rougher sex.
Around that time, Tonya started the hormone treatment on her clit.
The treatment was amazing. It was like a boost even beyond what she was used to.
It also made her really tingly. There was a lot of tension. But it made her grow.
Neecol loved it.
She asked if she could watch Tonya getting treated, so of course she could! Tonya was happy to have some company, especially someone who was just as horny as her over it.
When the nurse came to massage that stuff into her clit, Neecol was always ready.
It was the same nurse that was gawking at her when she first arrived?
She seemed fun. Whenever she gave Tonya her treatment, she let her breathing get a little heavier than normal and made a couple of lewd noises. Just enough to be noticeable, but not enough to be obvious. If she caught a look from her, Tonya always had some kind of remark ready. Something along the lines of "Sorry. This just feels ... really intense," followed by a salacious grin.
The nurse blushed a lot, but she didn't seem to be annoyed. Far from it. The sheer presence of two uber-sexy women was enough to make her obviously horny.
No need to make a direct move yet. It was fun for Tonya to be toying with her. Hopefully the nurse would give in and came to her before she checked out, but if not ... she’d just make the move during their final treatment.
Then, after a while, the doc said that she could get filled up.
For the time being, she’d been lacking in titties for too long. Having her pecs on full display was great, but she missed being stacked and jacked! Time to get filled up!
Tonya noticed that Kimmy hadn't shown up yet. She was so busy with Neecol anyway, and Kiki showed up too to see how The Mistress was doing.
Of course, Tonya showed her! She was happy to let the slave girl check her out pre-filling, since she was not likely to get a look at her technically flat-chested again. And she showed off her quickly improving package of course. It was already starting to look swollen from a few days of treatment, and the veins running to her crotch always stayed swelled up for a few hours after everything wes applied. It was an intoxicating sight for Tonya, so she was sure Kiki’d love it as well.
The bimbo girl absolutely worshipped her and enjoyed her giving her little orders and pushing her around for a bit. Neecol liked to watch.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #304 on: December 27, 2021, 08:09:15 pm »
Then, eventually, it was time for the fill-up.
The doctor came in with a nurse (that nurse!) and brought in a machine:
"Good afternoon! If you're ready, we can start the fill-up."
Tonya fired off a quick text to Kimmy. "Where you at? Everyone's here but you and you're missing the show!"
After messaging her, the musclewoman turned her attention back to the doctor and nurse. "Sorry. Yeah, I guess I'm ready. We were waiting on one more friend, but no sense in putting the whole thing off."
"No problem. So, which do you prefer: We could use the machine or I could fill you up manually?"
"Umm, I mean I guess the machine works best? I mean since we're working with a big order here and all."
He nodded.
"Certainly."
Then he took two hoses, readied them, and plugged two needles into the valves of her implants.
"Relax and enjoy. If you want to increase the flow, just tell me."
With these words, he switched the machine on and the pump started working, pushing saline into Tonya’s tits. They start swelling quickly enough, first small bumps, but soon turning into handfuls.
It was a pleasant sensation. It was oddly cool, and there wasn’t really an easy way to describe the feeling of her skin stretching in a way that she could visibly see.
"Ooh, hello again, girls!", she said cheerily as she gently cupped her breasts in her hands. Not anywhere near what they came in for, but it was nice to see them again all the same.
"I'm feeling okay so far, I think we can go a little bit faster."
He switched the machine to a higher level and it started to hum audibly. Neecol and Kiki watched intently as Tonya’s boobs swelled up.
They quickly went from handfuls to grapefruits, then on, getting bigger and heavier.
"Come on, babies, grow for momma!" She looked to Neecol and Kiki with a grin. "What do you think, ladies? How do I look so far?"
Neecol grinned:
"Damn ... Those are awesome. It's like watching ... I dunno. I've never seen anything like it. I love it!"
Kiki was just mesmerized.
"This is like sooo coool! They're like beach balls ..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #305 on: December 29, 2021, 08:55:44 am »
The tits grew and grew, soon getting as big as handballs. The growth was slowing down, or actually, the huge size was just making further increases less obvious.
Tonya could feel her face growing flush and her pussy growing warm. Being able to actually watch herself grow like this was incredibly hot.
"Maybe... Maybe just a bit more", she said quietly, eyes locked on her expanding tits.
The doctor nodded:
"There's still plenty of room ..."
He cranked the machine up and the flow increased significantly. The push was feelable. The girls stared, the nurse was as impressed as them.
Tonya licked her lips and exhaled as she felt the pressure swell within her breasts again. "Come on, keep growing", she said, sounding like she was pushing someone through a workout routine. "You heard the man, you can still get so much bigger."
She placed her hands under them and hefted them a bit, marveling at their weight.
They got bigger fast now. The doctor watched the machine carefully to make sure everything worked alright. Tonya’s tits got bigger, basketball-sized, outgrowing her head.
Neecol was salivating, Kiki was struggling to keep her hands off them.
Tonya took a deep breath in and tried to focus. It felt like a high when she realized there was no hope of getting her hands around these things. She knew she should say stop, or at least slow down, but she was too in love with the sight of these babies. She just wanted to sit here for a day and watch them grow and grow and grow ... And the adoring looks of her audience weren't helping in that regard.
She sat there for a bit longer, in absolute rapture of her own body, long enough for them to just out maybe an inch farther. With great difficulty, she ordered the doctor to cut the flow. She could feel it pulling at the skin around her pecs, and she felt like she was at her limit. For the time being at least.
The doctor complied and removed the needles and tubes. He nodded and said:
"How do you feel?"
"I feel ... really full. In a good way." She moved to stand, just to test her weight, and as expected she had to lean back just a bit further. She had been warned that if she went with the 3500 cc implants, they would weigh upwards of 15 pounds, and she felt every bit of it.
He nodded.
"Very well then. If you feel any changes, please tell us ASAP. Otherwise, you should be alright."
"Got it. Well for the time being ... rest assured, I feel very good." She shot the nurse a quick wink, followed by a smile towards Neecol and Kiki. "Well, can I get a second opinion?"
Neecol seemed to explode:
"Those are incredible! I've never fucking seen anything like those! They're amazing!"
Kiki, on the other hand, seemed quite stunned and just wanted to glom them:
"Boooobs ..."
The musclewoman smirked at their reaction. "Yep. One hundred percent approval rate. You're a miracle worker, doc."
He smiled:
"No, no. Just doing my job ..."
The nurse stared at her, still trying to take in just how gigantic she was.
She caught the nurse's staring and looked back at her with a grin. When she eventually made eye contact with Tonya, she made a quick kiss in the air and winked at her. "Yep. Lock that one hundred percent in."
Tonya turned back to the doctor. "So ... pretty sure we went ended up doing more than I'd planned. I'm guessing there's not anything special I have to do in order to take care of these things or anything?"
"Not really. Regular skin treatments are a good idea and you should replace them every ten years at least. Other than that, have fun! Also, they are reinforced to withstand pressure and cuts. It's mostly a static thing, but they're actually quite bulletproof." He shrugged. "Let's just hope that doesn't come up."
"Hopefully not! Worst they're gonna take is pressure from the bench press bar." She grinned and sat back, Neecol and Kiki on either side of her.
"Thanks again. I think that's all I need unless there's something else I need to know." Arms around her two girl toys, she reached behind Kiki for her phone. "Where the fuck is Kimmy?" She muttered to herself.
The message hadn't been read.
None have.
Kiki said:
"Like, I dunno. I like haven't heard from her and stuff ..."
Neecol just shrugged.
"Damn. Ah well. She's the one missing out." As the doctor and nurse left the room with the equipment, she leaned back and thrust her chest forward. "Dive in, girls, but be gentle for now."
As Neecol and Kiki took to fondling, kissing, and otherwise worshipping her new whoppers, she pulled up Kimmy’s number and called her up, setting it to speakerphone. She leaned back in absolute bliss as it rang.
The phone rang and rang, but no answer.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #306 on: December 30, 2021, 02:17:31 pm »
The girls, on the other hand, loved what they were having. When Neecol showed off her tongue, working one of Tonya’s nipples, Kiki stared at her in complete fascination. Then she got to the sucking herself.
Tonya left a quick voicemail when she realized no one was picking up. "Where are you, girl? You're missing all the fun! Call me!" She was not terribly worried. Last time this happened, Kimmy just got lost. Right?
Oh, whatever. Two hot horny babes working their magic on her chest was too much to ignore. She set the phone aside and placed her hands firmly on the backs of their heads. Yep. Her tits were bigger by no small margin.
"Okay, scratch the gentle shit. Show me how much you love me." Tonya could feel her clit stirring in her pants as they worked their mouths on her massive saline orbs. This was gonna escalate quickly. Just like she liked it.
The two girls climbed on her and started caressing those super-swollen spheres and lick and kiss Tonya’s nipples. They were groaning and grunting, sucking on them and just enjoying those fake monstrosities. At the same time, they were gyrating their butts against the musclewoman’s growing clit.
It was a liiiiittle intense ...
Tonya simply laid back and let them go to work. All was as it should be. Two horny bitches stuffed to bursting with silicone, worshipping her body like a literal goddess. The deep bass of her groaning rumbled under theirs as they gyrated against her and ran their mouths across her body.
Well, there was maybe one thing that could be better. It hardly took any time at all for her clit to stand at full attention – big, red, and hard as a diamond. The constant grinding was more than enough to get her going, but ... she needed more.
Tonya pulled herself out of her reverie and grabbed Kiki forcefully by her hair, pulling her off of her breast. "Kiki", she said as she looked her in the eye. "Your mouth. My clit. Ten seconds ago. Get on it." With that she let her go and pulled Neecol up towards her face, pressing her mouth against hers in a ravenous make out session. Her free hand reached between the other woman’s legs and dove between her lips, eager to feel how wet she was.
She was soaking wet, and Tonya was too as Kiki sucked on her clit like a vacuum cleaner. She made happy noises down there, completely happy with being told what to do.
Meanwhile, Neecol clung to her, sucking on her tongue, forcing her twins into Tonya’s mouth, just worshipping her mass.
The bed groaned, but that was to be expected ...
Neecol disconnected herself for a moment, her face glowing, then winked at Tonya and asked:
"That girl down there ... She's really into you, right?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #307 on: December 31, 2021, 11:22:54 pm »
Tonya eagerly fingered her and twirled her thumb around her clit, while practically deepthroating her tongue when it wasn't preoccupied somewhere else. As Neecol pulled away, Tonya pulled her hand out of her and eagerly sucked her juices off her fingers. She tasted heavenly.
"Oh, Kiki? That's an understatement. She's so into me she'll do anything I ask. Isn't that right, my good little girl?" Tonya bent down and gave her a firm swat on her ass.
The bimbo produced a gargling yelp, her throat shivering around Tonya’s cock. Then she tried to nod, but that turned out to be a little difficult with that rigid monster in her mouth.
Neecol grinned:
"Cool! Make her do a trick!"
Tonya shivered as she felt Kiki’s throat tighten around her shaft. "Oh, that'll be fun. Shame we don't have any of your toys here, little girl, but I'll see what we can do.”
"Hmm ... I want you to take me all the way down to the base, and hold yourself there until I say. Dunno if you're gonna be able to breathe with this fat rod in your throat, but it'll be fun to find out!"
The blonde grunted, which Tonya took for a yes, and then, she went ahead, opening wide. This gotta be hard on her mouth. She worked herself down, down and further down. Neecol grinned first, then stared at her show and finally gasped as Kiki aaaalmost reached the end before starting to gag and trying to pull back.
Tonya placed her hand on the back of Kiki's head. "I said *all of it*, you useless bitch." With no further warning, she pressed her down until the girl’s lips met her skin. Her gagging noises grew louder and more intense and Tonya could see her eyes bug out in surprise, but she held the bimbo in position for several seconds. Her clit was throbbing so much it felt almost like it was punching her in the back of the throat.
When Tonya could feel her attempting to pull off seriously rather than just out of reflex, she let Kiki go. "See? I knew you could do it", she said in a soft, condescending tone.
Kiki retreated and stared at her mistress in confusion at first, but then she nodded thankfully. Neecol stared at Tonya and said:
"That's amazing ... I love it. Do you have a spare? I would like someone like that!"
"Heh. I had a feeling you might. All I've got at the moment is Kiki, unfortunately."
"Oh. Hey, Kiki, you got a sister that's into the same shit?"
The girl looked at Tonya, waiting whether she was allowed to answer.
Tonya looked down at her, cocking an eyebrow. "Go on. Unless you're volunteering to let Neecol have you after I fuck you senseless."
Sheepishly, she said:
"Like ... I'd be glad ..."

And Happy New Year to all of you!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #308 on: January 02, 2022, 12:44:05 pm »
Tonya looked at Neecol and gestured to her with a grin. "Take her for a test drive. We'll consider her shared property until you can get a sub or two of your own."
Neecol grinned and said:
"Alright ..." She cracked her knuckles. "Come here, you plastic bitch!"
Kiki plopped Tonya’s clit out of her mouth and moved over to Neecol.
"Lick my feet!"
Kiki hesitated for a moment, shooting a glance at Tonya.
The musclewoman looked down at her. My expression softened a bit.
"Safe word is cucumber", she said in a lower tone. Then her face turned back into a look that looked like it could melt right through her. "Now unless you're *trying* to piss me off, get on it."
Kiki got on all fours and started to play with Neecol's toes. As she worked her tongue around them, Neecol giggled, then slapped Kiki's head:
"Hey, be careful! That tickles!"
The girl mumbled an apology and continued, but Neecol slapped her again:
"No apologizing!"
"I'm so ..."
Kiki stopped herself just at the right time. Neecol mock-frowned at her, then grinned at Tonya.
"This is fun! And it feels great!"
"Isn't it?" The bodybuilder watched the display, groping her chest and stroking herself. "Gotta say, I like your style. You sure you haven't done shit like this before?"
"Nah, just read a couple of stories and stuff ..."
She turned to Kiki:
"Nice, girl. But now, it's time for you to get up here." She pointed at her crotch.
"Give it good lick. But I warn you. If you screw that up, I will crush your bimbo head."
Tonya continued to watch intently as Kiki righted herself and attended to Neecol's waiting, dripping pussy. She felt herself grow even harder than she was, if that was even possible, as the bimbo's tongue parted Neecol’s lips and began working up and down, in and out. She gave off quiet, lustful moans as she dutifully worked her mouth on Neecol's muff.
The hulking woman stood up and positioned herself behind Kiki. "Well, as long as this half isn't doing anything important ..." She crouched slightly and lifted her hips up the rest of the way to meet her clit. As she began to slide her length into the bimbo, she called out, "Don't forget to keep doing good work up there! You don't want your mistresses mad at you!" Slowly, she began to push her length into Kiki, feeling the tightness of her cunt around her thickened shaft.
Neecol wrapped her legs around Kiki's face and squeezed her occasionally and without any logic. She scolded her and occasionally slapped her. The girl sucked on her as hard as possible, but Neecol was obviously hard to satisfy. All the time, she sighed and shot Tonya seductive glances.
Kiki, on the other hand, was in heaven. She just enjoyed that Tonya shoved that monster into her and rubbed her clit as the musclewoman smashed her on her shaft.
Tonya was totally absorbed in pleasure from jamming herself into wet juicy bimbo pussy, but she was still aware enough to easily notice Neecol's bedroom eyes.
She picked up the speed and force with which she was attending to Kiki, locking eyes with Neecol as she did. "What's the matter? Feeling left out over there?", she asked over the sound of shredded muscle smacking loudly against silicone.
Neecol licked her lips as she gave Kiki another squeeze:
"Kinda?" She looked very cheeky.
Tonya pulled herself out of Kiki, her clit slick and shiny with a thick coat of her cum as it stood almost straight up.
"Get over here and show me how much you need me, then."
Neecol released Kiki and climbed over her, then ordered her to roll over on her back. She lied down on top of her, her head resting on her tits, then spread her long, muscular legs and pointed at her pussy.
"Fuck me hard!"
Tonya climbed on top of her, covering the whole pile with her sheer mass. Her clit found its way to her lips, slowly parting them, as her inches-thick pecs and massive implants pressed into her back. She brought herself in very close. Every inch of her body that wasn't pressed against Kiki was rubbing against part of hers. Tonya leaned in close and whispered in Neecol’s ear, " You've got guts to order me around like that."
She gave her exactly what she wanted. There was no tenderness, no intimacy. Just the same sound of beef slapping against implants, but with twice the speed and twice the force. With Tonya’s massive upper body looming over the two of them, she slammed herself down onto Neecol, fucking get with such force that she bounced down into Kiki with every thrust. She was deeper in her than she’d ever been before, bearing her full weight on her ass and hips.
She seemed to explode with horniness, screaming like a madwoman.
"Don't stop! Yes! Yes! Harder! Come on! Stuff that monster in me! Please! Yes!"
As her voice rose higher and higher and Tonya hammered at her cunt, the door opened and the nurse stepped in, staring at what she was seeing.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #309 on: January 03, 2022, 08:37:08 pm »
She probably wanted to say something, maybe about the noise, but she was left completely dumbfounded.
The sound of the door opening was enough to make Tonya break her stride for just a second, but when she saw it was the same nurse that had been attending to her this whole time, she smiled. Tonya reached up and placed a hand over Neecol's mouth as she continued to saw in and out of her. No need to involve the fun police in the matter.
"Come on in", she said, attempting to keep her voice as steady as cocksure as she could as Neecol's pussy milked her clit-boner for all it was worth. "Just shut the door behind you, we don't want more visitors."
The woman hesitated, but closed the door and locked it.
She watched the show for a while, but stayed by the door.
"Sorry about the noise." The musclewoman glanced at the nurse over her shoulder as she continued to fuck Neecol senseless, her hand muffling her ecstatic screams. "You know how it is. Too many hormones all bottled up in one place, we just had to let some steam out.”
After a moment, she asked:
"Hey, what's your name, hun?"
"Err ... Inez ..."
The nurse stared at the insanity in front of her, unable to believe it, but obviously turned on.
"Well, Inez, I really am sorry for the noise my friend was making here. Obviously, I'm a lot to handle." As Tonya said this, she jammed her full length into Neecol one more time as she spasmed into an orgasm, eyes rolling back a bit as she did so.
Tonya then pulled out of her, standing up and letting Inez see her at my full sized, slick from head to toe with sweat and cum. She reached up to tie her hair back, posing for extra effect as she did. "I feel so bad you had to come down here in my account. Is there anything I can do to make it up for you?"
She obviously wasn't able to process what she was seeing.
Her mouth hung open and she just stood there, breathing.
Below you, Neecol grinned.
"You broke her mind, Tonya."
Kiki added:
"Yeah."
Neecol scolded her:
"Shut up, bitch."
"Sorry."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #310 on: January 05, 2022, 11:45:26 pm »
"Oh, fuck. Sorry I forgot you were down there, Kiki. Glad you're still alive after that."
Tonya stepped across the room towards Inez, standing within an inch of her face. This was fun. She’d never seen anyone go blank like this aside from Kimmy, and this girl seemed to be working with more brainpower than that.
She picked Inez up gently by her hips and set her in one of the unused chairs in the side of the room. "It's okay to be overwhelmed", she said in the most gentle, motherly voice manageable. "It's not every day you see a goddess face to face. But you've been very good to be helping me get even bigger." Tonya reached down and slid her fingers along her bulbous clit, which had now gotten so hard it nearly hurt. Beneath it, thick globs of cum dripped from her pussy and splatted onto the floor beneath her.
"As a thank you, you can sit and watch the rest of this. Or come join us if your brain starts working again." With that, she took a step back and looked over her shoulder at Neecol and Kiki. "Shame on both of you. You haven't made me cum once yet and I've been so good to both of you! Get the fuck over here and fix that!"
The pair instantly scrambled towards Tonya, actually fighting to get closer to her and to prove their worth. Neecol slapped Kiki out of the way, and the cute slave girl just whimpered. Then, Neecol reached her and encircled her cock with her tongues, rubbing them up and down that monster shaft. Kiki tried to follow up, but Neecol pushed her down, so she got on all fours and licked her legs before reaching Tonya’s cunt.
Now she started working her mistress hard down there too.

Inez watched the scene, her knuckles white from clinging to her chair.
Tonya grunted and moaned as they both slavishly shoved their faces between her legs. Neecol was as masterful as expected with her twin tongue, and Kiki was even better at eating pussy than Tonya expected, licking up her cum like it was the nectar of the gods.
Stood firmly in her classic hero stance, hands on her hips and her whole body tensed from the intensity of pleasure she was experiencing, she again locked eyes with Inez. She saw how hard she was fighting herself and smiled.
"Oh, you poor thing. You're trying so hard to be a good girl." She paused to let another groan out as Neecol spiraled her tongue around her shaft. "But you know what you want. You know how good it's going to feel. So come over here and let me pleasure you. I'm not going to ask again."
She swallowed, unable to deal with this.
Now she was shaking, the chair clattering on the floor. She was taking deep breaths, trying to deal with this, but failing. Her head went forward, her eyes open and full of longing.
As those two sex beasts did everything they could to bring Tonya over the edge, Inez struggled with herself. She gasped, sighed and collapsed, falling over with the chair and landing on the ground, her uniform slipping up. A puddle was visible on her pants.
The sight and sensations were too much for Tonya. Finally, she felt myself go over the top. She roared in pleasure as she pulled Neecol's face in to take all of her clit, much like she had with Kiki earlier. At the same time, she flooded Kiki's waiting face with a torrent of cum, her thighs inadvertently holding her in place as Tonya orgasmed.
After many intense seconds of riding out her high, she let both of them go with a contented sigh. "Much better", Tonya said with a grin, turning her gaze toward Inez.
"Poor thing came too close to glory", Tonya said as she carefully picked her up and set her gently on her bed. "She can have it for a short bit, until she feels okay to get up again." As she lay there, Tonya looked her up and down. It would be a shame if she wanted more of her but didn't get the chance. Tonya grabbed a notepad off the bedside table and scribbled her number on it, adding "Call me anytime", before sliding it into a pocket on her scrubs. The nurse taken care of, Tonya turned back to her playthings.
"Everyone feeling good?"
They grinned, licking their lips.
More would be fine!

After a while, Tonya returned home, relaxed and happy. Kiki left her soon enough, while Neecol hung out with her for a while, before leaving too.
Tonya was still kinda feeling the afterglow, so it took her a little while to remember that Kimmy still hadn't responded to her. She was just stepping out of the shower after a quick rinse off when she thought to check her phone again. Anything?
Nothing.
God damn it. She tried calling again, not expecting to get anywhere. As it rang, she realized it has been hours. That was definitely abnormal for Kimmy. Tonya’s heart quickened a bit as that thought sank in.
There was no answer.
Worse even, the phone company announced that the number did not exist.
Oh fuck. That was it, something was wrong. She grabbed the first t-shirt and skirt she could find, threw them on, and rushed out the front door to her car. She needed to get to Kimmy’s place, as fast as possible.
Tonya reached the place, the door was closed.
It was a small comfort that she could get up to the door anyway. She rang the bell a couple of times and gave a quick, forceful knock.
No answer.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #311 on: January 06, 2022, 04:25:16 pm »
Then, as she knocked, the door opened and a big man looked out and asked:
"What do you want?"
He looked more like a bodyguard than a butler.
Tonya straightened up and realized she’d been breathing quickly. She calmed herself and slowed down, and looked him in the eye.
"I came over to see Kimmy", she said flatly, as if she was just supposed to be here.
"Who?"
He seemed completely unfazed by her mass and her power.
Tonya sighed a bit. "The boss's daughter? Uh ... Joaquima?"
"I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. I think it's time for you to leave ... Miss."
The last word came out with a tinge of disgust.
"Give me a break. I know she's here, I just want to check on her. Just let me see her and I'll be out of your hair." Tonya planted her foot between the door and the jamb, ready for him to simply slam it in her face.
"As I said, I don't know that woman and I don't know you. You will leave now, or I'll call security."
The musclewoman huffed. She'd happily just forced by him, but who knew how many guys Kimmy’s dad had on the payroll, or if they were packing heat. But being stonewalled like this had her starting to see red.
"Fine. Call them. Maybe you can get someone down here who has his head on straight."
"It's time for you to leave. I have just called security."
Fuck. Anyone else who showed up wasn't going to be happily answering questions.
"Fine. Fine. I'm gone." She put her hands up in a mock surrender and stepped back towards her car.
He kept watching her.
Tonya stepped into the car and pulled out. She drove away a little bit and after a quick punch to the passenger's seat, she relaxed. There had to be another way about this.
She drove around the corner and tried to get a look at the area around Kimmy’s dad's place. Was there anywhere she could hop a fence, of sneak in somewhere?
Not really. That place was a fortress. As she drove around, she noticed that it had been carefully constructed to hide any activities inside. Even the windows on the upper levels were carefully hidden from view by fences, trees and well-placed smaller buildings on the ground.
Fuck's sake. Why, of all people, did Tonya have to fall for a mafia princess?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #312 on: January 07, 2022, 08:00:25 pm »
Tonya sat, parked on the side of the road for a short while, considering her options. No way in except the front door. No outside assistance that could help. And, obviously, no way to reach Kimmy.
Fuck it. If there was no other way in, there was no other way in.
She looped back around and pulled up the driveway once again, marched up to the front door, and knocked again. Assuming she was not stopped, the plan was to simply shoulder charge the door as soon as it opened and force her way through. After ringing and knocking, she took a half step back and readied herself to bolt through the place up to Kimmy’s room, thoughts of her in danger or worse steeling her resolve.
There was no answer.
The door looked solid. Maybe Tonya could bump against it and dent it, but breaking it down ... Didn't feel likely.
God fucking damn it, now they were not even answering? She bared her teeth and gave the door a swift kick, more out of anger than anything. Wordlessly, she walked back to her car and drove off again. She’d head back to the house and then ... fuck it, the gym, she guessed. Lifting should help burn through the anxiety and frustration.

She hit the gym. The regulars missed her (after all, she’d been away for weeks) and greeted her happily.
"Hey, Tonya, how've you been?"
"Looking great!"
"What the fuck?"
"Damn Tonya ..."
"Have you seen Kimmy?"
She waved to everyone who greeted me and put on a smile. The whole point of coming down here was to stop overthinking the situation, so she should try to be as social as she was capable of.
"Ready to be back at it!"
"Thanks, feeling even better!"
"Yeah, take a picture, wuss."
"Amazing what a little silicone can do for your figure, huh?"
"... She's ... tied up with her family. You know how it is."
After that, she hustled back to the locker room to get changed. She pulled out a workout outfit Kimmy’d picked out for her. A simple pair of black athletic shorts that fit like booty shorts and a blue lycra top. Heh. To think a year ago wearing this would have grossed Tonya out. She happily slipped into her workout clothes and strutted out to the workout floor. It fit perfectly, thanks to Kimmy’s magic touch.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #313 on: January 08, 2022, 10:32:52 pm »
She started thinking of the plan for the workout. Focus, that's how she'd fix her head. Chest was definitely out today, probably arms too ... Legs and shoulders it shall be then. She started walking over to the squat racks.
Tonya easily attracted a crowd if she didn't chase them away. After all, she was something of a force of nature.
She let her clit hang. She was not going out of her way to flaunt it or anything, but if she was gonna embrace her freakiness she needed to do it at home as well.
She whipped out her phone and checked it to remind herself what her lifts were at before she took her break for the surgery. After confirming her memory was correct, she grabbed an abandoned squat rack that someone had left the weight on and slapped a couple extra 45 pounders on each side to get it where she wanted it.
The audience stared. Only slowly did they begin to realize just how freaky she’d gotten.
"Are you really gonna lift all that?"
"What's that, some kind of world record?"
"What the fuck?"
"Have you seen the size of that ..."
"Can you even see your feet like that?"
Heh. This was a fun little diversion. Tonya didn't usually attract an audience for her lifts.
She squared up under the squat bar and braced herself. "Take a good look, everyone", she said as she stepped back. She lowered herself down slowly and grunted with exhaustion as she raised back up, her form flawless. She grunted with exertion as she came just short of locking her legs. She glanced about to her side, locking eyes with anyone glancing at her from there, and made sure as she lowered down for her next few reps that her ass dropped out and low, primarily for proper form but with the added benefit of providing everyone behind her with a better view.
The room went silent. It was really incredible. They were all staring at Tonya’s monstrous body, taking in the magic. It was mesmerizing. As she worked through her set, she felt their eyes on her. At the end, as she felt the bite of the weights, they held their breath.

Then, as she finished the set, they all breathed out sharply. It was super-awkward. There were a few giggles.
After a total of ten reps, she brought the weight back over its spot on the rack and quickly dropped it down. The slamming sound it made as it hit the rack was always fun.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #314 on: January 09, 2022, 10:27:17 pm »
Tonya blew a bunch of air back out of her mouth as she backed away and shook out her massive quads. "God, it feels good to be back! I really missed this", she said to no one in particular, but she flashed a winning smile to the crowd as she said it.
"You know what? While I rest for my next set, any of y'all mind slapping a couple more 45ers on there? It's been too long since I've really lifted big."
She’d never seen a bunch of grown men run so fast and scramble as they tried to get the weights for her and set them on her bar. Once they were done, they all looked expectantly at Tonya. There were some grins, some encouraging nods and general curiosity.
She grinned back at them as everyone gave her a little space for my next set. This definitely was a nice way to be welcomed back. She stepped back into position and she could immediately feel the increased weight as she pulled the bar out of its resting position. Again she dropped down, freezing at the bottom for just a moment. "Ohhhh yeah, there's the burn!", she shouted out as she began to rise back up again.
Any show that she was able to out on during the first set began to melt away. This had gone from a nice light return to the gym into a max test. She grunted and exhaled with each lift, jaw clenched, legs on fire. By the time she’d finished all ten reps, her thighs were pumped enough that they looked to have added at least an inch or two just from having swollen, and immediately obvious veins had in turn pumped up across her legs.
She racked the weight again with another loud exhale. "Fuck yeah! Get a load of that! 600 pounds, 10 reps, no problem!"
"Beast mode - Activated!"
"Holy crap!"
"What the fuck?"
"Damn, girl, that was some intense shit!"
"Fuck ... I wanna have your babies!"
Everybody was very, very excited. There was a lot of grunting, a lot of shouting and a lot of slapping her huge shoulders.
In a way, that's what it was all about, right?
All this attention was simultaneously comforting and energizing. Being here, surrounded with this kind of energy made anything in the outside world melt away.
As she felt her breathing normalize again, she looked around to the crowd. "Slap another hundred on there. Mama's gonna really push herself today."
"Hey, you gotta be careful ..."
"We don't want you to get hurt ..."
"I'm getting the fucking plates! I want to see this!"
"Fucking do it!"
"What the fuck?"
"Oh God, yes, give it to me!"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View