Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572452 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:06:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 146337 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2021, 06:47:29 am »
Thank you very much.

The bimbo smiled happily:
“I'm glad you like liked it! I tried it on Shawn and he didn't like it. He said I like hurt him! I think he like might be a little dumb. We were in bed and I asked if he like wanted a massage and he was like 'yeah, totally!' and I did it and he was like screaming? I don't get him sometimes. He's like, you know, weird?"
Tonya sighed before letting out a loud laugh.
“You sure you're not too much woman for him?” She grabbed her shirt and slipped back into it. “Next time, try it a bit easier. Like you're massaging a baby. That might be just right for him."
"But he's not a ... Oh!” She chuckled. Maybe she understood the joke, maybe she didn't. Maybe she understood a completely different joke ...
Then she blushed and gave Tonya an awkward, yet slightly mischievous smile:
“You like said something about the favor and the returning ..."
"Haha yeah, nice job calling me on it. I ain't seen that video, but I’ll give you my best effort. Why don't you go ahead and get ready?"
Kimmy nodded eagerly and took off her workout top. Bang. Those were some big, very fake tits. They were round, perky and taut as hell. Also, her pecs were rather nice now, forming a kind of sub-cleavage above and between them.
She got on the bed and fumbled about to get a good position to lie down, then nodded. She was ready.
Tonya stared. Holy shit. She'd known they were big, but she hadn't truly realized how big until she saw her like this. And with that much muscle supporting them, they only looked more massive. As Kimmy adjusted yourself, the musclewoman warmed some of the massage oil between her hands. Once Kimmy found out how to lie comfortably on her tits, Tonya started rubbing her down with it, starting from her shoulders and working down.
“You be sure to let me know if I go too hard, all right?"
"Uh huh. You know, I like have been thinking about this a lot, and stuff ... It's ... I like don't know cos I'm like really bad at this, but ... Aaah ... you know ... I kinda like that I like have these muscles now ... So I think like, you know, you can totally make them bigger and stuff ... Cos that feels like good ..."
The girl winced as her mentor hit a really bad spot, but she stayed at it. Besides, having the other woman’s strong hands on her back felt great ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2021, 06:47:29 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2021, 08:23:18 am »
She rubbed in as deep as she could get without a serious reaction from her, working her way all the way down Kimmy’s back to her hips.
“I'm glad to hear you're liking it, Kimmy. I want to see you get bigger too."
"Aaah ... We could like get bigger together! That would be like really cool and stuff ..."
As she thought this through, she asked:
“How did you like get this big, though? I mean, you're like, a girl, and I'm like also a girl, but I don't think I'll like get as big as you got just like that, cos I dunno, I'm like, yeah …” Her thoughts trailed off as Tonya found another spot.
"Sounds like heaven to me, sweetheart!”, she said as she dug in a bit deeper. “The biggest, baddest bitches in the gym. And don't you worry about that. You leave the how to me. As long as you want to keep getting bigger, Mama's gonna make sure you get there."
Once Tonya was done, Kimmy sat up and stretched. She felt as if she had been turned into pudding.
“Wow ... That was like so much ... I feel like I've been totally squished! Thank you!”
As is apparently the custom, she hugged her trainer, still topless.
Then she blushed and said:
“Oops. I like didn't think. Sorry."
Tonya held her in the hug for a moment after she begin to let go.
“Happy to help, hun.”, I say.
The bimbo girl put on her top again rather clumsily because her back was still completely exhausted.
When she saw Kimmy struggling with the top, she gave her a quick assist by pulling it down in the back.
Then the girl said:
“But I like don't want to be a bitch ... That sounds like, bad, you know?"
“Heh. Fair enough. Not a label for everyone. You let me be the big bad bitch. You can be a ... big buff babe. How about that?"
She clapped her hands:
“Ooh! That would be like awesome!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2021, 11:07:22 am »
We're now at episode 18 of Butch x Bimbo. Do you like it so far? Tell us what you think!

Offline bigfbbluver

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2021, 09:55:42 pm »
I’m really loving this. I can actually picture the typical airhead being clueless about everything around her

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2021, 02:04:59 am »
Definitely an awesome and wholesome story. Keep it going!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2021, 08:47:28 am »
Three more months had passed. If their routine was hard up until now, it had been brutal lately. Kimmy kept sticking to it strictly, spending some two to three hours at the gym every day and actually using those. She did some cardio, pumped iron under Tonya’s supervision, got her her massage and got hers from her coach, stuck to her diet and made sure they got five to seven meals a day. The bimbo paid for this without hesitation since apparently she had absurd amounts of cash at her disposal.
The effects are impressive. She was now at the limit between a fitness competitor and a light bodybuilder, with hard muscles all over. They were not very big, but they were dense and hard. Also, she was quite strong for someone her size. When she flexed, there was a fist-sized mass moving under the skin of her arm and it was veiny and hard. He pecs had grown too, as had her back and she looked impressive, with her big upper body tapering down into a very slim waist. Her back was ripped too, with nice lines and groves all over. Her butt was probably her best part right now: It was big and round, all muscle, and when she flexed it, it bunched into a thick mass of ripped muscle.
The legs were great too: The young girl had worked hard to make them bigger and stronger to emphasize her hourglass figure, and also to feel stronger. The thighs were heavy, rounded and packed with muscle. If anything, they were a little out of proportion to the rest of her body. Her calves were also quite big and ripped, with signs that they would soon split.
As to her styling, it was as intense as always. Kimmy’s lips almost formed an o-ring of plumped flesh, and she insisted on painting them in very powerful colors, usually a shade of pink. Due to all that training and dieting, her face lost a bit of fullness, but she had that fixed too.
Her hair had been bleached a bit more, and she was wearing it in a high pony tail right now. Her earrings were little pink hearts at the moment, but she’d worn bigger stuff too. As to her clothes, today was neckholder day. She had to be really careful with that thing so she didn't show everybody her undercleavage. As to her bottoms: Well, it was a tiny skirt today. Thank heavens there were some matching panties ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2021, 06:49:38 am »
The bimbo girl was just preparing their pre-workout when her mentor came out of the locker room.
She waved at the bodybuilder enthusiastically, which was a weird kind of tradition now:
“Tonya! I'm like here!"
The bodybuilder had been doubling her efforts these past few months as well, inspired by her student’s progress. She’d been attempting to cut a bit in order to compete with Kimmy’s trim, shredded look. However, size remained her ultimate goal and she hadn't lost sight of it. No one would argue at this point that she had the physique of a major bodybuilder. As she stood right now, she was just short of being up there with the biggest of the female ones. Her shoulders went a long way towards making her look huge. They looked as if she had two footballs stuffed under her shirt and led down to a pair of arms that were nearing 20 inches around. Her chest was largely exposed thanks to her low-cut t-shirt, her swollen pecs forming an impressive valley of cleavage and her tits barely contained by the fabric. Tonya’s back had grown much wider, so much so that her lats had started to limit her mobility at certain inconvenient times. The effect made her look like she was walking with her shoulders spread out to make herself look bigger, but no. She actually was that massive. And it was all supported by an eight-pack that looked like pool balls stuffed under her skin. Her lower half wasn't as big as Kimmy’s, but she didn't mind. Tonya’s ass had maintained its round shape, but had next to no jiggle when she walked, and almost completely changed shape when she flexed it, into a shredded block of muscle that couldn't be ignored. Her thighs were big enough that anyone could count the individual quad heads, and her calves were orange-sized diamonds that bunched and flexed hypnotically as she walked. Anyone who saw her could tell that she was beginning to take some cues from her student’s style, though she would argue that point. Her shirt was cut so low that it showed almost the entirety of her pecboob cleavage and left the bottom-most part of my abs exposed, showing off a pelvic V that led right into the shortest pair of black booty shorts. She’d tied her hair back in a ponytail today, and grinned when she saw the bimbo hard at work.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2021, 06:48:32 am »
As Tonya approached, Kimmy made room for her and said:
“I think I got like everything ready: Here's your shake and stuff and the supplements from the list."
She gave Tonya the drink and the other stuff, then waited for her teacher to tell her what to do.
As threatened before, her lips gave her a slight lisp when she wasn’t careful.
"Ooh ... Is that like a new shirt? I love it!"
Tonya looked over the load of things her student had brought and ticked off her mental checklist. It looked like everything was here.
“Good work, hun.” She swiped her preworkout and downed a few gulps of it. “And yes, it is new. Kinda figured I was covering up too much. I mean what's the point of a body like this if you're not gonna show it off?”, she said as she rolled her shoulders for effect.
Kimmy smiled happily. She loved it when Tonya did things like these. She still wasn’t one hundred percent sure what it meant, but it made her happy.
As Tonya finished her stuff, she could see that the blonde had something on her mind. It was never hard to tell with her.
"All right, no use beating around the bush. You might as well go ahead and tell me what's eating you."
"How could you like tell? Did I say something?” She shook her head. “I was just thinking about stuff. You know, I mean, I kinda think, like my boobs, they've gotten smaller.” She corrected herself. “No, no. I mean, like, I got bigger and my boobs, they like stayed the same size."
Kimmy gave Tonya an intense look to make sure she understood what the bimbo was talking about.
"So ... I thought like, maybe I should get them made bigger? Like so they kinda fit to my body again? Cos they were looking, like small?"
Again a little pause.
"And then I like thought: 'But Tonya, she's got way smaller boobs. Isn't that unfair? So I thought: What if I said: 'If you want, I can get you bigger boobs too?'."
Kimmy pondered what she was trying to say, then managed:
"So I'm asking like: Do you want like bigger boobs too? Like when I'm getting mine done and stuff?"
Once again, Tonya felt caught off guard. She hadn't thought about her implants in years. The bodybuilder looked down at her cleavage and examined herself. Her pecs were beginning to catch up to them. She liked the balance they were at now, but once she got bigger ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2021, 06:21:00 am »
“That's very generous, Kimmy”, she said as she examined the girl’s chest. “Do you know what size you're going to go to?
"I dunno. Like, maybe 1,500 ccs? That's like twice my size now? Cos I'm still getting bigger and stuff."
Kimmy gave her a vague shape with her hands.
“Do you like think they would like look good on me like that?"
"Hmm. You could use a little help balancing out. I mean, you've been blowing up your legs lately.”
Tonya slapped her firmly on one of her huge thighs.
The bimbo girl laughed:
“Stop it! This is like embarrassing!"
She pouted and added:
"But you're like right and stuff. I kinda gotta get bigger. Like, everywhere, you know?"
"Yeah, that's a good way of thinking about it! Bigger everywhere! I think I'll take you up on the offer. Maybe not quite as big as you. I like my pecs to be the center of attention. But a little fill-up won't hurt anything."
"Awesome! We're like totally going to do this!"
Relieved, Kimmy awaited the start of their workout.
Tonya directed her towards the benches, as that day was, funnily enough, chest day.
“Actually, that makes me think. Where the hell do you get all this money from?"
"My dad like gives it to me. Actually, no. He's like not giving it to me. Cos that would be stupid! It would like, be stolen and stuff. No. He gives me like a credit card and I can like pay for stuff with that. It's like really useful, cos everybody takes that and you don't like have to carry a big thingie, wallet with you."
Kimmy looked very clever.
"He says I can like do what I want with the money cos he's like got so much of that, he doesn't like, care, you know?"
Continuing her explanation, she added:
"And there's like also some of my boyfriends, they like gave me a lot of stuff just cos they kinda wanted me to have it, you know? I like always said thank you and stuff, but now, I kinda don't have a boyfriend ... That's a little sad, and stuff, but like, yeah, I kinda don't have like so much time cos I'm always like at the gym with you and it's like kinda better than going to some club with like some guy who's like you know, always checking out the other girls and getting full of like coke. I don't like coke much. It makes you stupid. Like really. How about you? Where do you like get your money?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2021, 06:47:49 am »
Hmm. Tonya thought about this. On one hand, it must be nice to be taken care of. But on the other, she wasn’t jealous of Kimmy’s love life. Just another thing she could hopefully make better for her protégée. Though that might be a bit harder if she did tell her what her job was. Should she lie? Although with Kimmy, a half-truth might be just as good.
“Me? I am ... a model."
Kimmy’s eyes started to sparkle:
“A model? Awesome! Like a real model? Like on Insta?"
The girl whipped out her phone:
"Wow! I gotta like follow you! I like totally forgot and stuff. Cos you were like always like so serious ..."
"Ah, hehe. Not exactly that kind of model? I used to have an Insta****, but I haven't posted on there lately. Mostly to just get peoples' eyes on me."
Now Kimmy was getting confused.
"I like didn't see you on America's Next Top Model, no? I watch that like a lot. They're so cute and stuff. But the jury is like so awful sometimes and the girls are like so bitchy ..."
She thought for a moment.
“Nah. I think I kinda would have recognized you on the telly, cos you're like older than the girls there ... But if you were on that like when you were younger, then I'd ..."
She fell into deep thought.
Tonya sighed. She should have known this would capture Kimmy’s imagination.
“Look”, she said, her voice lowering just enough to protect against eavesdropping.” I'm the kind of model where ... I take pictures and videos of myself ... and people pay me money to see them. Understand?"
"So ... you're a photographer too? Could you like take my pictures too? I'd love that! I need like a lot of new pics for my Insta cos I look so different now and my selfies are all like crap cos I think I'm like too wide for the camera."
Tonya held nothing but respect for for how far Kimmy had come in fitness knowledge, but sometimes, she just couldn’t keep pace with her in other areas.
“You know what? I'll see what I can do, Kimmy."
The blonde smiled.
“Awesome! You're like the best!"
Tonya grinned. Genuinely.
“I try. How about we get onto our workout?"
The young woman nodded eagerly.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2021, 07:42:48 am »
Tonya led her toward the floor section. Today they started with core exercises, so it was mostly calisthenics with some weights for an extra challenge.
“So back to you. You don't seem to have any problem getting money from you dad, huh?"
"Uh-huh. He just says I should like take what I need. Cos he's all busy with like my stepmom and his business and stuff. He says like, it's okay if I like spend the money cos he's like got tons. Also, he says it's like not so much actually. I dunno."
Kimmy got to work, precisely targeting the different parts of her midsection and making it suffer.
If she went on like that, her waist was going to be just a column of packed muscle.

After a particularly punishing set, Kimmy asked:
“Is there like something you need?"
Tonya allowed herself to go limp after a set of decline sit-ups and allowed the dumbbell she'd been holding to rest on the floor. Her abs were on fire after that one.
“Yeah, actually. But I'm probably gonna need money in cash to get it, if you can manage that."
"Cash? Like those bill things? Sure! How many will you like need? I guess we can get them right now, like at one of those money machines. I mean, like after the workout, you know?"
"Yeah, exactly. We'll talk numbers when we're done, but there should be a machine nearby."
Kimmy nodded, then returned to the next set. Then, it was time for the chest workout.
When they were done, Kimmy gave Tonya her customary massage, then, once thatwas finished, she said: 
“Okay, I'll like just get dressed and we can like go and get the cash and stuff ..."
Tonya stretched herself out and started getting dressed.
“Perfect. If everything goes as planned, you and I are gonna blow. Up."
Kimmy blinked. She obviously didn't get that. Instead, she put on her regular outfit for today, which was, well, just as revealing as her gym stuff.
She was wearing a white crop top that showed off her new pink and cream bra, which was very lacy, plus a pair of white yoga pants made of some shiny material. To this, she put on some weird high-heeled wedge espadrilles with white highlights that pushed her up beyond 6'.
The girl redid her makeup post showering and put all her stuff into a fitting designer handbag.
Oh, and she let her hair tumble down her back, with just a white hairband to keep it out of her face and picked up some big round sunglasses.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2021, 07:15:46 am »
"We can like go now. To the cash machine!"
Tonya stuffed herself into her street clothes as well. She was wearing a simple pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt with a Superman logo on it. While hardly revealing, it was hard to imagine them being any tighter on her while leaving her able to move. Her hair stayed up in the same ponytail it was in while working out, and she slipped on a pair of running shoes. Tonya grabbed her duffel bag and put her hand around Kimmy’s waist as they exited the locker room.
“Off we go, princess."
She walked along with Tonya, feeling very familiar with her, although they hardly did things outside of the training. When they reached the machine, Kimmy was puzzled for a moment on how to make it work, but eventually, she made it spit out a pack of cash. She smiled and asked:
“Okay. What like next?"
"Ah. Yeah... I was gonna say it's best if you didn't come along ...” As Tonya spoke, she could see the disappointment in Kimmy’s doe-like eyes and immediately winced in regret. “Look, you can come along for this next bit. But I need you to not talk a ton, and try not to ask questions, okay? Then afterwards, maybe we can go out and do something fun, okay?"
"I pinkie promise I'll like be totally quiet.” She did this little 'my lips are sealed' pantomime. Then she followed her trainer along.
Hopping into Kimmy’s car, Tonya directed her towards a coffee shop where they both took a seat at a table outside, drawing a couple of stares from passersby. As she sat, she suggested the bimbo girl to head inside and order herself whatever she liked, and a black coffee for her. When Kimmy return, there was a man sitting at the table with Tonya, and she handed him a stack of money.
Kimmy smiled, didn't say a word and handed Tonya the coffee, then sat down and took a sip from her strawberry-vanilla-frappuccino with coconut sprinkles and lychee extract.
She watched the whole procedure intently, obviously trying to understand what was going on, but also being focused on not even making the slightest noise.
When she produced a small flrbtl noise with she straw, she instantly shrunk back into my chair and tried to make herself invisible.
Eventually, the man finished counting the money, and stood up to leave.
“Good to see you, Tonya. See ya again soon?”
“Long as it's good, you'll be seeing plenty of me.”
As he walked off into the parking lot, Tonya picked up a paper bag from under the table and set it in her lap. “You did good, hun. Very good. I'm impressed, even."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2021, 04:10:47 pm »
Kimmy was obviously proud, and nodded eagerly. Also, she still stayed quiet and waited until the man had disappeared. Then she gave her coach an asking look. Was it safe?
Tonya gave her a little smile.
“Yes, you can talk again. Let's go back to the car and I can answer any of your questions."
"Cool!” She sauntered to the car and once they were inside, she asked: “So, what's like in the bag? Why is it brown?"
She actually took Tonya out of the moment for a bit. Why were the bags brown? Setting that aside for a moment, she turned to her student.
“These are something we're gonna start taking along with all of our vitamins and stuff. It's gonna make us go from big to huge."
"Okay ... Like bigger muscles?"
"Yep! You want that too, don't you?"
"Yeah! Like big like you? That would be like big, you know?"
"How about even bigger?"
Kimmy stared at her in complete disbelief. Was that like even a thing?
“That's like ... big! Cos, if you get like bigger, and I get bigger, and then you get bigger again, that's gonna be like ... How?"
"Don't worry about how. It's just one question. Do you wanna be even bigger than I am right now? Like super buff?"
"Sure. I'm like gonna blow all those guys away! They're like always 'bro, you so swole' and 'no homo, bro, you're so buff', and then they'll be like 'Whoa Kimmy! You're like the swolest!' and I'm gonna be like 'Yeah, I like totally am!' And that's going to be awesome!"
"Fuck yeah! That's the attitude I wanna hear!” She raised her takeaway cup for a toast. “Now that that's settled, I did say we could go have some fun. Where do you want to go?"
"Yeah, you like could come and meet my friends! They're like going to a club and dance and after that, we're like probably going to like a party and like have fun and stuff?"
Tonya coughed briefly as she swallowed some coffee wrong.
“Not to question your judgment, hun, but are you sure that I'm gonna fit in there?
"I dunno. Maybe with like, a different styling?"

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2021, 10:51:01 am »
I almost can't keep up!

Loving this story. I hope Kimmy remains kind of oblivious throughout the story. There's something about muscular bimbos that are too strong for their own good that seems extremely compelling!

:rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2021, 03:52:53 pm »
Thank you very much!

THE MONTAGE!
So Kimmy dragged her to the hairdresser, who gave her a makeover to really make her hair shine. The guy was actually talented and brought out Tonya’s energy, while also not making her look like a butch lesbian or a guy in drag. Instead, he brought out her inner strength and confidence.
Then it was off to the beautician: Nails, lips, massage, makeup, the works.
Again, those people knew their stuff. They underlined her beauty without painting over it with a thick brush.
Once Tonya saw herself in the mirror, she looked like a radiant, confident, powerful young woman, with a slight touch of nerdiness and a bit of mischievousness on the edges.
Next, wardrobe! Getting a dress for her was surprisingly easy because Kimmy already shopped at places that catered to people with weird body shapes. She got to pick: Either a little black dress that showed off her legs and her back, or something more fluffy that emphasized her bust and her shoulders?
For possibly the first time in their relationship, Tonya was speechless during this whole process. At first it was because she was uncomfortable at being in these places at all, while being flat-out terrified at the idea of going full bimbo. Once they were finished with the hairdresser, however, she was stunned at how much the changes helped with her appearance. She only grew further taken aback as Kimmy put me through this transformation. Once they got to the boutique, she barely even recognized herself, and she was in love with the person she saw in the mirror.
Every choice Kimmy and her entourage made only further brought out the things Tonya loved about herself. As Kimmy showed her the options of outfits, she picked out the dress designed to flaunt her upper body, given all her favorite parts were up there, and a pair of boots to go with it.
Kimmy was undeniably proud that her trainer was happy and just gushed about all the great stuff that was happening. Then they ended up at the jeweler and Kimmy got Tonya matching earrings. Again, it was classy, expensive stuff that was completely different from the rose-tinted dream that the bimbo girl was living in. Finally, she hesitated. She was looking at a pair of simple necklaces, one with a K and one with T. Tonya could see that Kimmy was thinking about getting those for them, but she was not sure what the big woman'd say.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View